PDA

View Full Version : Look at Australia's women's basketball skintight uniforms:WNBA needs those.

High Potential
08-23-2008, 02:37 PM
http://imagesx.sports.cn/Image/2008/04/25/0211054392.jpg
All WNBA needs to do is shorten those shirts to just below the ass and I know they'd have atleast me as a new semi-regular fan:pimp:

2LeTTeRS
08-23-2008, 02:40 PM
Have u seen most of the women in the WNBA? No matter how you dress them they still won't be sexy.

High Potential
08-23-2008, 02:44 PM
They need to kick out the uglies then and bring in some models to replace them, no matter if the models can't play basketball, because quite frankly the women already in the league can barely play as it is.

For the uglies, create an ugly minor league, because the uglies still have potential to get cosmetic surgery for themselves and redeem themselves.

TBurge
08-23-2008, 02:54 PM
They need to kick out the uglies then and bring in some models to replace them, no matter if the models can't play basketball, because quite frankly the women already in the league can barely play as it is.

For the uglies, create an ugly minor league, because the uglies still have potential to get cosmetic surgery for themselves and redeem themselves.

Wow you're a douche.

Phar
08-23-2008, 03:34 PM
It looks pretty uncomfortable.

Kobe24
08-23-2008, 03:42 PM
Have u seen most of the women in the WNBA? No matter how you dress them they still won't be sexy.

All that needs to be said.

High Potential
08-23-2008, 03:44 PM
if it was uncomfortable, one of the top womens teams wouldn't be wearing it.

willds09
08-23-2008, 03:52 PM
Who cares, they are not uncomfortable, and I'm kool with, matter fact any straight many would be comfortable with it, but your gay @ss? That's a different story lol

The Italian
08-23-2008, 03:55 PM
Who cares, they are not uncomfortable, and I'm kool with, matter fact any straight many would be comfortable with it, but your gay @ss? That's a different story lol

Your an idiot, she is a girl.

Meticode
08-23-2008, 03:55 PM
http://imagesx.sports.cn/Image/2008/04/25/0211054392.jpg
All WNBA needs to do is shorten those shirts to just below the ass and I know they'd have atleast me as a new semi-regular fan:pimp:

Well...to each his own. But seeing mostly ugly women in skin-tight uniforms makes me cringe.

Meticode
08-23-2008, 03:58 PM

Daughter: Mommy, when I grow up, I'll look just like you and pretty.
Mom: Sorry honey you won't. I had plastic surgery. You're going to be ugly as f*ck.

willds09
08-23-2008, 03:59 PM
Your an idiot, she is a girl.
I know that idiot, I'm saying there should be no straight guy complaining about how tight tha unis are

juju151111
08-23-2008, 04:08 PM

lmfao:roll: :lol :oldlol: :applause:

FinishHim!
08-23-2008, 04:20 PM
I know that idiot, I'm saying there should be no straight guy complaining about how tight tha unis are
If you knew that then why would you have called her gay? Wouldn't that insinuate that she likes women and therefore would like the uniforms?

Phar
08-23-2008, 04:28 PM
http://pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/deviant/icon_rolleyes.gif

You need to read some of the responses again.

if it was uncomfortable, one of the top womens teams wouldn't be wearing it.

Well, I just said it looked that way; I dunno if it is or not. Wearing something tight while playing basketball is just awkward to me.

StroShow4
08-23-2008, 04:33 PM

no, try again. the poster that you called gay is a girl. :oldlol:

Real Men Wear Green
08-23-2008, 04:42 PM
This thread has nothing to do with the NBA. But on the flipside, it's the offseason, and news is kind of slow. So, I'm curious: Is anyone bothered to see a thread like this in the main forum right now?

Remix
08-23-2008, 04:57 PM
This thread has nothing to do with the NBA. But on the flipside, it's the offseason, and news is kind of slow. So, I'm curious: Is anyone bothered to see a thread like this in the main forum right now?
nope. the nba forum sucks and there's a lot worse threads.

jaja
08-23-2008, 05:01 PM
i have a question. why does australia wear yellow and green when thier flag color is red white and blue