PDA

View Full Version : Who Starts at PG?

Big Money Mike
09-02-2008, 03:02 AM
Will it be Luke Ridnour?

Will it be Ramon Sessions?

Will Ramon Sessions break the Skiles assist record this season?

:confusedshrug:

Maggot
09-02-2008, 03:44 AM
it seems that Luke will be the starter but anything can happen during a season

Hillabale
09-02-2008, 04:55 PM
I expect Luke will start about the first 30 games or so before being benched.

martinas23
09-02-2008, 05:07 PM
Luke Ridnour will probably start

GUS DIDDLES
09-03-2008, 02:31 AM
Luke Ridnour easy

Maggot
09-03-2008, 04:26 AM
I expect Luke will start about the first 30 games or so before being benched.

why do you think he'll be benched?

GUS DIDDLES
09-03-2008, 05:28 AM

cause for two reasons

1. he's quiet inconsistent
2. he just strait sux

Hillabale
09-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Past history, poor shooting, poor leadership, poor decision making, poor team performance, poor personal performance in the clutch, and most importantly - poor defense - Skiles is a D guy. As usual, the benching won't be blamed on Luke and will instead be blamed on a conspiracy between the coach and shooting guard.:ohwell:

FAhusky
09-07-2008, 02:24 AM
I recall this jellyfish called "hillable" from the Seattle forum. He's the deviant that not only crapped all over Ridnour but his wife and family too with lude, suggestive photos. Disregard this poor example of an adult man.

Maggot
09-07-2008, 08:58 AM
Past history, poor shooting, poor leadership, poor decision making, poor team performance, poor personal performance in the clutch, and most importantly - poor defense - Skiles is a D guy. As usual, the benching won't be blamed on Luke and will instead be blamed on a conspiracy between the coach and shooting guard.:ohwell:

and you have a poor brain

EricGordon23
09-08-2008, 07:38 AM
Luke but during the season Sessions will be the starter.

I doubt sessions beats Skiles record.

Maggot
09-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Luke but during the season Sessions will be the starter.

I doubt sessions beats Skiles record.

well it will be very hard...he had those 24 assists in a game that non of the teams were playing defense
but if he'll break skiles's record it will be in one of the last 5 games maybe, when things are settled

Hillabale
09-08-2008, 03:01 PM
He's the deviant that not only crapped all over Ridnour but his wife and family too with lude, suggestive photos.

That's a lie!

and you have a poor brain

Hey you asked. Sorry if you didn't like the answer but your response is uncalled for. The sad truth is the Bucks didn't make this trade to improve this season, they did it to cut a long term contract. Does the team's best shooter think they improved? Judging what Redd says in this article, i'd say not.

http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?Category=17&subCategoryID=27

"I've seen Mo develop and mature to the player he is now," Redd said. "And he's getting better. You hate to see him leave, but it's like, 'Oh, well, it's part of the business.'

"He can score. He can make his own shot, create his own shot, get assists and get the team involved. He's a good pickup for them."

Maggot
09-09-2008, 02:53 AM
That's a lie!

Hey you asked. Sorry if you didn't like the answer but your response is uncalled for. The sad truth is the Bucks didn't make this trade to improve this season, they did it to cut a long term contract. Does the team's best shooter think they improved? Judging what Redd says in this article, i'd say not.

http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?Category=17&subCategoryID=27

Redd was the only Buck that liked playing with Mo...everybody else was unhappy because Mo was playing only with Michael and many times, instead of passing the ball he decided to take his own shot
i understand why Redd is upset...Ridnour will get all the team involved not only him to get 20 shots every night

BankShot
09-16-2008, 01:03 PM
My guess is that Ridnour will start, and revamp his career

catzhernandez
09-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Definitely Ridnour.

Ian
09-22-2008, 07:55 PM
I met Luke Ridnour at the airport. He's a real nice guy and his wife is smokin' hot.

Therefore he's awesome.

Jasper
09-23-2008, 12:03 AM
I met Luke Ridnour at the airport. He's a real nice guy and his wife is smokin' hot.

Therefore he's awesome.

Airport groupies not wanted on this board :oldlol:

Ridnour will start the season , Sessions is the future , that is why Lue was brought in besides Ridnour to school Sessions, but something tells me Sessions will eventually school them.

Ian
09-23-2008, 12:39 AM
Airport groupies not wanted on this board :oldlol:

Ridnour will start the season , Sessions is the future , that is why Lue was brought in besides Ridnour to school Sessions, but something tells me Sessions will eventually school them.

I pick up people from the airport for my job. That's how I met him. Airport groupie? Ha. Right. :applause:

Jasper
09-23-2008, 08:33 PM
I pick up people from the airport for my job. That's how I met him. Airport groupie? Ha. Right. :applause:
O'Hare or Mitchell Field ??

You a limo guy or a hotel driver ?? CAn't believe Mitchell Field would generate tip's like O'Hare.

Ian
09-23-2008, 11:44 PM
Hotel Driver. And it was Mitchell International. Just walking right in the open. I think I was the only person who recognized him.

FAhusky
09-29-2008, 01:57 AM
How many dogs did Ridnour and his wife have accompanying them? And can you describe the breed?

Hillabale
09-30-2008, 10:01 PM
Just the poodle that he used to pattern his hair style a few years back.

ChuckOakley
10-03-2008, 07:31 PM
I think Ridnour is definately the starter. Sessions should be the primary back-up and Lue the injury/defensive replacement. Bell should see most of this time on the wings.

I think the trade was a good deal for all involved. Mo Williams was not a good fit. The team was basically healthy last season and still underperformed big time. Luke is at least past first. They also get out from under a long and big contract and it gives them flexibility to address the PF position in the future.

I gotta say, as a Nets fan I will be following the Bucks and rooting for them and RJ, esp. since my team won't be doing anything come May. You guys are my sleeper to make the playoffs anywhere from a 6-8 seed.

Ian
10-06-2008, 09:51 PM
How many dogs did Ridnour and his wife have accompanying them? And can you describe the breed?

Two tiny ass dogs. One looked like Chihuahua...that's all I remember.

FosterDowner
11-29-2008, 06:59 PM
I recall this jellyfish called "hillable" from the Seattle forum. He's the deviant that not only crapped all over Ridnour but his wife and family too with lude, suggestive photos. Disregard this poor example of an adult man.

Wasnt this the same guy (Hillabale) who singlehandedly got the ClubSonics.com site shut down? The guy who said he was a diehard Sonic fan, and yet here he is, in the Milwalkee site to instigate more trouble where Ridnour is concerned. Moderators would do this forum a favor by taking note of his past and his motive here, basically to stalk FAHUSKY for being a Ridnour fan. The dudes a sick man. He hates Ridnour and is only here because all the other sites he has been a part of were closed down, mostly with his help.

Hillabale
12-01-2008, 02:22 PM
Wasnt this the same guy (Hillabale) who singlehandedly got the ClubSonics.com site shut down? The guy who said he was a diehard Sonic fan, and yet here he is, in the Milwalkee site to instigate more trouble where Ridnour is concerned. Moderators would do this forum a favor by taking note of his past and his motive here, basically to stalk FAHUSKY for being a Ridnour fan. The dudes a sick man. He hates Ridnour and is only here because all the other sites he has been a part of were closed down, mostly with his help.

So, your sole purpose of creating an account on this network was to continue complaining about a harmless avatar that I made 2-yrs ago on another site? (An av that everyone except you and your snowblind buddy thought was hilarious.) The term

FosterDowner
12-01-2008, 08:22 PM
My registration was to continue as a Luke Ridnour Fan. I keep my reg over at Seattle PI because I liked the Sonics. I follow the OKC because I wish them (The Former Sonics) well.
Speaking of questions oh PTJ, (purveyor of truth and justice) Maybe you could explain why you are here, because for the life of me, I can't ever recall you ever mentioning you liked the Bucks, matter o' factly. I'm here because of Luke. You must be here for the same, even considering your past comments of dislike for Ridnour, you were the diehard Ray Allen fan, you would remember every Sonic team except for last years, and thought Ridnour had no purpose or future in the NBA or more importantly, with the Sonics. SO I ASK YOU, why are you here?
I already know the answer, but some here may not be aware of your purpose, fill em in dude. Or finish reading that book you mentioned over at the PI that you were gonna read, since you didnt really miss not having the Sonics after all,(quote). Let me guess, you are here because you want to support Luke now, much like Gary Washburn and Sherman the Vermin did? Or is it because you dislike FAHUSKY so much for supporting Luke that you would follow him from site to site in search of flaming his every post supporting Luke. Your game is old Hillabale, but nobody thinks it's clever anymore, so your shoulder will now heal from all the self patting on the back you do. And it's obvious by the posting of your sick avatar that your reasons for being here are purely malice. :violin:
The Celtics forum is down the hall.........

FosterDowner
12-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Oh yeah, I noticed Heykid around the site too, maybe you could have him come in and comment on why his now defunct site, clubsonics.com ended up in the crapper. Grafitti walls are out of style, I suppose.

Ian
12-02-2008, 12:28 AM
Eh, I'm not too worried about them.

The Bucks board could use a little controversy. It's dead in here.

He can talk **** about Ridnour all he wants. We won't take it personally. Plus, his stats (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/luke_ridnour/index.html?nav=page) really aren't all that bad. He's an average point guard who can go off on opponents from time to time. Ramon will soon replace him in his starting spot, and I'm sure he'll be pretty angry. But hey, you got to put the better player in the starting spot. I'm sure he sees that Sessions is playing better ball them him...unless of course, he's blind.

FosterDowner
12-03-2008, 02:19 PM
"The Bucks board could use a little controversy. It's dead in here."

Be careful what you wish for Ian. Just good advice.

Ian
12-03-2008, 02:42 PM
I've been on many boards before. People like them come and go. It's not like they're going to destroy Inside hoops or anything. I'm not too worried about it.

Hillabale
12-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Be careful what you wish for Ian. Just good advice.

Hmm, I just came here to let these good folks know what to expect from their new old point guard. Seems that you're the one busting in here with old baggage and an axe to grind towards another poster. Why don't you see if you can muster up a post about basketball? How about using your statmaster abilities to explain how Ridnour is flourishing?

FosterDowner
12-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Hmm, I just came here to let these good folks know what to expect from their new old point guard. Seems that you're the one busting in here with old baggage and an axe to grind towards another poster. Why don't you see if you can muster up a post about basketball? How about using your statmaster abilities to explain how Ridnour is flourishing?

Now you're the victim? You came in to let these good folks know? ....ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

"Old baggage" might better describe your av you bragged about in here months ago, saying another poster would try to get you banned for using it. Still patting yourself on the back huh? Nice ego dude.

By the way, your posting of your av only proves my point. The only thing you are letting these good folks know is that you don't feel any guilt in taking someone's wedding photo and defacing it for some self gratification. There's nothing funny or remotely clever about that. Hear all the laughter??? More like crickets!!! You should be used to that. Nobody but your galpal in CS thought it was funny. The old mods agree, the avatar was what turned a once decent site into a ghost town. By your hand. You couldnt back down, your ego wouldn't let you. And it cost Heykid his site. Your hand Hillabale, and YOUR HAND ONLY. Be clear about that much. But you don't seem to care how low you stoop. It's all about flaming snow or anyone who supports Luke. You follow him from site to site looking for the same old arguement you had at CS, and seattlepi.com. Did you show up here after FAHusky? About a month after to be exact. Must have been driving you crazy having your wife and kids searching sites for you to find the elusive Snowbound.....LMAO... I wonder why???? Pathetic...........

Ridnour is flourishing, he's much better off than he was last year, he's being given a chance and is showing something Seattle couldn't muster from anyone last year, leadership. A veteran point guard who has a pass first shoot second mentality, not a gun till you drop type, who's definition of the word team would only include the word All Star. He gets his teammates involved like a point guard should. His numbers are better than they were last year, SO OBVIOUSLY Scott Skiles sees something that you or the newly unemployed PJ Carlisimo didn't or he wouldn't be starting. PJ never impressed anyone with his coaching wisdom, unless tanking a season makes him a candidate for "Coach Of The Year". PJ knows how to lose. You can thank PJ for helping management give Seattle's team away. There's the person you should be warning good people about. I think the truth is rather ironic. Luke is doing well on a team that traded Ray Allen away. Sticks in your craw doesn't it? Or maybe you just wish malice on Luke for being given a chance. I'm sure your reply, whatever it may be, will bare the earmarks of your disdain for Luke. But you know what? There's no audience.. Does that feel familiar? It should.

If Sessions earns the PG spot he should have it.

By the way, FA and myself found another site, one you haven't graced yet. Wonder how long it will take you to find him again. Release the hounds, another vacant lot in the making here. Maybe you could post your "Book Of LIPS" and show everyone how clever you are....:applause: :bowdown: :hammerhead:

Hillabale
12-04-2008, 06:01 PM
Now you're the victim? You came in to let these good folks know? ....ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

"Old baggage" might better describe your av you bragged about in here months ago, saying another poster would try to get you banned for using it. Still patting yourself on the back huh? Nice ego dude.

By the way, your posting of your av only proves my point. The only thing you are letting these good folks know is that you don't feel any guilt in taking someone's wedding photo and defacing it for some self gratification. There's nothing funny or remotely clever about that. Hear all the laughter??? More like crickets!!! You should be used to that. Nobody but your galpal in CS thought it was funny. The old mods agree, the avatar was what turned a once decent site into a ghost town. By your hand. You couldnt back down, your ego wouldn't let you. And it cost Heykid his site. Your hand Hillabale, and YOUR HAND ONLY. Be clear about that much. But you don't seem to care how low you stoop. It's all about flaming snow or anyone who supports Luke. You follow him from site to site looking for the same old arguement you had at CS, and seattlepi.com. Did you show up here after FAHusky? About a month after to be exact. Must have been driving you crazy having your wife and kids searching sites for you to find the elusive Snowbound.....LMAO... I wonder why???? Pathetic...........

Ridnour is flourishing, he's much better off than he was last year, he's being given a chance and is showing something Seattle couldn't muster from anyone last year, leadership. A veteran point guard who has a pass first shoot second mentality, not a gun till you drop type, who's definition of the word team would only include the word All Star. He gets his teammates involved like a point guard should. His numbers are better than they were last year, SO OBVIOUSLY Scott Skiles sees something that you or the newly unemployed PJ Carlisimo didn't or he wouldn't be starting. PJ never impressed anyone with his coaching wisdom, unless tanking a season makes him a candidate for "Coach Of The Year". PJ knows how to lose. You can thank PJ for helping management give Seattle's team away. There's the person you should be warning good people about. I think the truth is rather ironic. Luke is doing well on a team that traded Ray Allen away. Sticks in your craw doesn't it? Or maybe you just wish malice on Luke for being given a chance. I'm sure your reply, whatever it may be, will bare the earmarks of your disdain for Luke. But you know what? There's no audience.. Does that feel familiar? It should.

If Sessions earns the PG spot he should have it.

By the way, FA and myself found another site, one you haven't graced yet. Wonder how long it will take you to find him again. Release the hounds, another vacant lot in the making here. Maybe you could post your "Book Of LIPS" and show everyone how clever you are....:applause: :bowdown: :hammerhead:

Enjoy your other site, you psycho. I'll just hang around here to see how long it takes for my harmless avatar to destroy this forum.:lol :oldlol: :lol :oldlol: :lol :roll:

37% FG is flourishing? Looks like 9 FGAs/gm is still too many. A little more passing and he might even end up leading his own team in assists. Dare to dream. You idolize a player who strives to be mediocre. Great reason to be a Bucks fan.

Since you felt compelled to mention Ray, I think it's quite hilarious that his 3pt% is better than Luke's overall FG%. Seems that Ray does quite well playing next to a real point guard. Rondo has taken his game to another level this season and all of the Celtics are benefitting as he leads them towards another title. Where is Luke leading his team to?

FosterDowner
12-05-2008, 11:52 AM
Enjoy your other site, you psycho. I'll just hang around here to see how long it takes for my harmless avatar to destroy this forum.:lol :oldlol: :lol :oldlol: :lol :roll:

37% FG is flourishing? Looks like 9 FGAs/gm is still too many. A little more passing and he might even end up leading his own team in assists. Dare to dream. You idolize a player who strives to be mediocre. Great reason to be a Bucks fan.

Since you felt compelled to mention Ray, I think it's quite hilarious that his 3pt% is better than Luke's overall FG%. Seems that Ray does quite well playing next to a real point guard. Rondo has taken his game to another level this season and all of the Celtics are benefitting as he leads them towards another title. Where is Luke leading his team to?

"Psycho" might better describe a poster who would use a site say like clubsonics.com, which at the time had next to nill for posts after your avatar affair. That poster would create a machination called book of LIPS and import posts from another forum into this self created thread. And each time a poster from another forum would post, that being myself. This poster, mainly YOU, would import such posts into the thread for an audience of?????? Was that all for me Hillabale? Why would you do such a thing, and why after all this time use the same avatar that trashed that forum? Your true feelings about Luke have never been hidden, but your motive is beginning to show. I didnt expect you would answer why you registered only a month after FAHUSKY. Could it be coicidence? Absolutely! But could it be coincedence that your very first posts were more about your avatar, (the ego never sleeps!) and retorts at FAHUSKY's posts. Coincedence? Hardly. Your true nature will show, as it always has. You are here for the same fight you lost before, and here's a newsflash, there's still an audience of one. Chosing the same posting name means you want FAHUSKY to know it's you, using the av means you want myself and him to know you can pull it out for the reaction you so desire. Mission accomplished. SO exactly what about the Milwaukee Bucks do you support since the only posts you have made are about your av and anti Luke, (A.K.A. his poodle haircut). Dude, you are just a troll and a flamer who looks for the fight, you have no posting credibilty other than you seem to know everything about everything. Ray Allen is a small footnote in the Celtics success. They are successful, yes, but he is far from a leader. Ray has and always will be about Ray. Fini...Luke's job as point guard differs greatly from Ray's as a shooting guard, you'd think such a well educated man as yourself would know that. Comparing their numbers is hillarious, as their jobs make them different as nite and day.

You consider yourself a Bucks Fan? Or as you said in another post, you are here to warn these good people that Luke is some sort of liability. Your motive shows once again.
I'll end this and you by touching on the avatar you considered "harmless and funny". That was about Luke, his wife and Ray Allen. More motive here? Funny how one av can be funny and harmless, but when another poster posts their own avatar of another person, it's spitefull. And oh yeah, they laughed their arses off about that one too. But such is the hypocrisy you call Hillabale.
I have never questioned your motive, I'm quite positive I understand it. But others who are legitimate posters need to understand what you are about and why, henceforth, they can deal with the albatross who considers himself a "real fan".

Maggot
12-05-2008, 02:01 PM
i'm sorry but i have to say this hillbale...your av tells me that you are bad raised

Hillabale
12-05-2008, 04:11 PM
"Psycho" might better describe a poster who would use a site say like clubsonics.com, which at the time had next to nill for posts after your avatar affair. That poster would create a machination called book of LIPS and import posts from another forum into this self created thread. And each time a poster from another forum would post, that being myself. This poster, mainly YOU, would import such posts into the thread for an audience of?????? Was that all for me Hillabale? Why would you do such a thing, and why after all this time use the same avatar that trashed that forum? Your true feelings about Luke have never been hidden, but your motive is beginning to show. I didnt expect you would answer why you registered only a month after FAHUSKY. Could it be coicidence? Absolutely! But could it be coincedence that your very first posts were more about your avatar, (the ego never sleeps!) and retorts at FAHUSKY's posts. Coincedence? Hardly. Your true nature will show, as it always has. You are here for the same fight you lost before, and here's a newsflash, there's still an audience of one. Chosing the same posting name means you want FAHUSKY to know it's you, using the av means you want myself and him to know you can pull it out for the reaction you so desire. Mission accomplished. SO exactly what about the Milwaukee Bucks do you support since the only posts you have made are about your av and anti Luke, (A.K.A. his poodle haircut). Dude, you are just a troll and a flamer who looks for the fight, you have no posting credibilty other than you seem to know everything about everything. Ray Allen is a small footnote in the Celtics success. They are successful, yes, but he is far from a leader. Ray has and always will be about Ray. Fini...Luke's job as point guard differs greatly from Ray's as a shooting guard, you'd think such a well educated man as yourself would know that. Comparing their numbers is hillarious, as their jobs make them different as nite and day.

You consider yourself a Bucks Fan? Or as you said in another post, you are here to warn these good people that Luke is some sort of liability. Your motive shows once again.
I'll end this and you by touching on the avatar you considered "harmless and funny". That was about Luke, his wife and Ray Allen. More motive here? Funny how one av can be funny and harmless, but when another poster posts their own avatar of another person, it's spitefull. And oh yeah, they laughed their arses off about that one too. But such is the hypocrisy you call Hillabale.
I have never questioned your motive, I'm quite positive I understand it. But others who are legitimate posters need to understand what you are about and why, henceforth, they can deal with the albatross who considers himself a "real fan".

FosterDowner
12-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Terrible choice for a mentor, either one. I just watched Larry Bird, probably the greatest basketball player that ever lived, a Celtic who knew the meaning of team. Watching him play brings back memories of what the NBA used to be about. Gunners like Ray "Heimlick" Allen are a good view of what the NBA has become, nothing more than a showcase of wasted talent who put me before we. Rondo doesn't need Ray as a mentor, maybe the other way around. Ray's not the best, he's just all that happens to be around. Pierce, Garnett, or any one on the bench are more team players than Ray ALLen would ever be. Ray's just a lucky guy, a team finally wants him for the ONLY thing that he could do...shoot. Although his performance in the finals left people wondering if Ray had lost his stuff, Pierce and Garnett, and Rondo would not let Ray throw their chance at a ring away. You should know that Hillabale.
Where Luke is concerned is what he helps the team accomplish. And while I'll agree he should shoot a higher percentage, some of the best players in the league, Ray Allen included, experience slumps. And like Ray did, I believe Luke will improve. The truth is, you just dont want to give him that chance, nor do you want anyone else to.
I didnt figure you would answer the rest about your motives here. That alone should be enough for anyone to understand why you are here.
I have to agree with you Maggot, the av was in poor taste. Not a grown up statement to make. Both those in the wedding photo have family (bride and groom) that would have to look at that insult. He has no decency nor feels any guilt or shame for what he says and does. Posters taking notice of this display of no respect for others is a good sign. This man deserves no attention other than from a clinical standpoint.
Go home Hillabale. Let your kids use the computer again, they still have a chance to learn something from it, you are another story.

FosterDowner
12-05-2008, 06:25 PM
:cheers: Here's to the way basketball "USED" to be.

Book of LiPS
12-05-2008, 08:55 PM
Good to see you again ol' buddy. Keep chasing ghosts..........................

You have absolutely no idea. :roll:

Maggot I wouldn't take sides with this specimen. Trouble with a capital T! Why don't you ask the mods at the Seattle P.I. about this FosterDowner or is that LowerParkerStreeter or LPS or..... I lost track of how many times YOU were banned my good friend, didn't you get banned at ClubSonics.com as well? The forum you studied daily even though you loathed it so much. It must have been a miserable day for you to see it shut down.

We thought of letting you go this time but your continuos, obsessive, paranoid posting is like the enchanting siren, it's hard to resist. :applause:

Cheerio :cheers:

Hillabale
12-06-2008, 12:16 AM
his performance in the finals left people wondering if Ray had lost his stuff, Pierce and Garnett, and Rondo would not let Ray throw their chance at a ring away. You should know that Hillabale.

Finals record for threes. Try to say it to yourself real quickly before the denial/delusion kicks in.

FosterDowner
12-06-2008, 11:22 AM
For the record, this poster, Book Of LIPS is Hillabale. Don't waste your time replying to either of the split personalities, and watch the motive reveal itself. Some serious psychotic episodes here. Hey Ian, like I said, be careful what you wish for.
Mention the avatar, he posts it. Mention his alterego, he shows up. Dude could you be anymore predictable?

Maggot
12-06-2008, 11:43 AM
Good to see you again ol' buddy. Keep chasing ghosts..........................

You have absolutely no idea. :roll:

Maggot I wouldn't take sides with this specimen. Trouble with a capital T! Why don't you ask the mods at the Seattle P.I. about this FosterDowner or is that LowerParkerStreeter or LPS or..... I lost track of how many times YOU were banned my good friend, didn't you get banned at ClubSonics.com as well? The forum you studied daily even though you loathed it so much. It must have been a miserable day for you to see it shut down.

We thought of letting you go this time but your continuos, obsessive, paranoid posting is like the enchanting siren, it's hard to resist. :applause:

Cheerio :cheers:

you know what man...i'm a ridnour fan...so i will take his side because your avy makes me ill

FosterDowner
12-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Appreciate that Maggot, but the best thing any of the posters here can do is not reply to either. This is exactly what happened over at clubsonics.com before it got deep sixed.
For reference the cast of characters from this "Sybil" remake is:
Deadballfoul, DBF, SlickWatts, Book Of LIPS, Led Zeppelin, ptj. all played by the master of pychosis himself, Hillabale. That would be where the "we" reference from LIPS comes from, the multiple personalities, that this forum may have to suffer from until the moderators step in and castrate this monster.
I asked a former moderator from clubsonics.com to come in and tell what happened, it's enlightening. I don't know if he will, but he said he may inform a few other moderators from the once popular site, hoping they may follow suit. Time will tell.

Hillabale
12-06-2008, 02:06 PM
I'm not Book of LiPS. Paranoia strikes deep.

Luke: "What should I do now, Ray?"
Ray: "Pass 'er to me, i'll score."

FosterDowner
12-06-2008, 07:03 PM

More like........
Luke: " Ray, you're supposed to marry them first before you make babies.."
Ray: "Datz not da way we doit in da hood. We just knock em up first. But my mom told me, "Win a ring first Ray", then and only then would someone like you be worth marrying..."

ROFLMAO!!!!!!:lol :oldlol: :D :roll: :applause: :rockon: :bowdown:

Maggot
12-07-2008, 04:31 AM

it's very funny that book of lips appeared short time after you did and his first and only post is on the bucks board just to take your side

FosterDowner
12-07-2008, 10:37 AM
it's very funny that book of lips appeared short time after you did and his first and only post is on the bucks board just to take your side

Good point Maggot. Pretty obvious huh?

Hillabale
12-07-2008, 02:33 PM
More like........
Luke: " Ray, you're supposed to marry them first before you make babies.."
Ray: "Datz not da way we doit in da hood. We just knock em up first. But my mom told me, "Win a ring first Ray", then and only then would someone like you be worth marrying..."

ROFLMAO!!!!!!:lol :oldlol: :D :roll: :applause: :rockon: :bowdown:

The av obviously isn't as bad as you say it is since you

FosterDowner
12-07-2008, 05:05 PM
I notice you don't answer Maggot's concerns. You just keep proving my point over and over again. Don't trip over your agenda.
If you're concerned with racial stereotyping, imagine how the bride and the groom in your av feel. Obvious by the applause you are recieving, everyone here realizes what you are and what you are here for. Go back to the vacant lot Hillabale. I'm sure Heykid would love to have his creation back. Grow up Dude. :rolleyes:

In reference to what you think is sad, you need to look at your own doings before you're entitled to an opinion. You get what what you give.

Hillabale
12-08-2008, 01:54 PM
I notice you don't answer Maggot's concerns. You just keep proving my point over and over again. Don't trip over your agenda.
If you're concerned with racial stereotyping, imagine how the bride and the groom in your av feel. Obvious by the applause you are recieving, everyone here realizes what you are and what you are here for. Go back to the vacant lot Hillabale. I'm sure Heykid would love to have his creation back. Grow up Dude. :rolleyes:

In reference to what you think is sad, you need to look at your own doings before you're entitled to an opinion. You get what what you give.

Maggot's concerns don't concern me. I don't have any reason to keep repeating myself. If the mods are concerned, they can check IPs to see that i'm telling the truth and that you are making false accusations.

There's nothing racial about my av. It simply represents a tentative point guard who is worried about botching another possesion, so he defers to the star shooting guard for help. Clever & funny, nothing more.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dime-081208

SUNDAY'S BEST
Ray Allen, Celtics: Often overlooked because of Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce, Allen showed the Pacers that he is an All-Star, too, scoring a season-high 35 points, including seven 3-pointers.

SUNDAY'S WORST
Milwaukee Bucks starters: Not one of the starting five scored in double digits for Milwaukee, which got a combined 18 points from the lineup of Michael Redd, Richard Jefferson, Malik Allen, Luke Ridnour and Andrew Bogut.

It appears one of those two teams is suffering from leadership issues.

FosterDowner
12-08-2008, 06:40 PM
"There's nothing racial about my av. It simply represents a tentative point guard who is worried about botching another possesion, so he defers to the star shooting guard for help. Clever & funny, nothing more."

Hey bonehead, didnt you blow a gasket when your galpal from clubsonics.com got her face put on an avatar? An avatar from a myspace profile she listed on the site? Stop the hypocritical babble. It angered you that her face ended up on an avatar on the site, a person that NOBODY knows, but you thought it clever and humorous that Luke and his Wife's defaced wedding photo, 2 people EVERYBODY knows, ended up on the team's fan website. That's your idea of humor? What exactly is the difference? Please fill us all in.
Imagine (as I'm sure you can), you're a proud papa, imagine you got this pretty daughter and her special day comes and she marries a decent and caring man. This man has a public profile and reputation as an NBA ball player. Now you as a Dad could not be more proud. Until one day you notice someone took their wedding photo, made it into a joke with some one else's photo in it, along with a reference saying "passer to me, I'll score". This avatar gets posted in a Sonics website, then after it's taken down it gets reposted in spite ( if you remember your quote from clubsonics,)......
"Now it's up and it aint EVER coming down".
I'm sure you are beaming right now. Remember the day it got posted and the reaction it got, and your quote......
"LMAO!! the hypocrtite is foaming at the mouth". " I must admit the reaction made the satisfaction twofold".
Those are your words Hillabale.
As a father you'd probably want to hunt the person down and stuff his joke where the sun doesn't shine. But all this would only apply if you were the type of father who would not want his daughter's most sacred day to be made into an embarrassing and cruel joke. What if that was your daughter Hillabale? Have you no decency? Would you pimp your daughter's wedding photo? I'd like to think the answer is no, but your history tells me you'd do ANYTHING for a laugh, forgetting all decency in the process. Put yourself in Luke and his wife and family's place for one minute, and imagine how that would hurt. What kind of a human being would deface a wedding photo as bet in PUBLIC website? If that were MY daughter, fella there would be NO AMOUNT of money that I would spend to sue your stupid and indecent self placing you and YOUR family in that very embarrassing avenue you placed that innocent bride and groom in.. The mods in here may not have the guts to discipline you for maligning someone so badly with such a poor display of human decency, but if I were you, I'd be careful about the bragging that you do. Someone may stumble onto your ego's footprints, and file suit against you. Then after you've spent your kids college tuition on legal fees, you may actually feel some regret.
As the father of a beautiful daughter of my own, I have to say you ought to be ashamed of yourself as a parent, and as a human being. While you're patting yourself on the back for this self admitted act of cleverness, you should be hanging your head in shame for doing the lowest thing a man could do to a young lady and her husband.
Your a flamer, an insensitive parent, and a crappy human being dude. I actually pity you.

Hillabale
12-09-2008, 04:56 PM
"There's nothing racial about my av. It simply represents a tentative point guard who is worried about botching another possesion, so he defers to the star shooting guard for help. Clever & funny, nothing more."

Hey bonehead, didnt you blow a gasket when your galpal from clubsonics.com got her face put on an avatar? An avatar from a myspace profile she listed on the site? Stop the hypocritical babble. It angered you that her face ended up on an avatar on the site, a person that NOBODY knows, but you thought it clever and humorous that Luke and his Wife's defaced wedding photo, 2 people EVERYBODY knows, ended up on the team's fan website. That's your idea of humor? What exactly is the difference? Please fill us all in.
Imagine (as I'm sure you can), you're a proud papa, imagine you got this pretty daughter and her special day comes and she marries a decent and caring man. This man has a public profile and reputation as an NBA ball player. Now you as a Dad could not be more proud. Until one day you notice someone took their wedding photo, made it into a joke with some one else's photo in it, along with a reference saying "passer to me, I'll score". This avatar gets posted in a Sonics website, then after it's taken down it gets reposted in spite ( if you remember your quote from clubsonics,)......
"Now it's up and it aint EVER coming down".
I'm sure you are beaming right now. Remember the day it got posted and the reaction it got, and your quote......
"LMAO!! the hypocrtite is foaming at the mouth". " I must admit the reaction made the satisfaction twofold".
Those are your words Hillabale.
As a father you'd probably want to hunt the person down and stuff his joke where the sun doesn't shine. But all this would only apply if you were the type of father who would not want his daughter's most sacred day to be made into an embarrassing and cruel joke. What if that was your daughter Hillabale? Have you no decency? Would you pimp your daughter's wedding photo? I'd like to think the answer is no, but your history tells me you'd do ANYTHING for a laugh, forgetting all decency in the process. Put yourself in Luke and his wife and family's place for one minute, and imagine how that would hurt. What kind of a human being would deface a wedding photo as bet in PUBLIC website? If that were MY daughter, fella there would be NO AMOUNT of money that I would spend to sue your stupid and indecent self placing you and YOUR family in that very embarrassing avenue you placed that innocent bride and groom in.. The mods in here may not have the guts to discipline you for maligning someone so badly with such a poor display of human decency, but if I were you, I'd be careful about the bragging that you do. Someone may stumble onto your ego's footprints, and file suit against you. Then after you've spent your kids college tuition on legal fees, you may actually feel some regret.
As the father of a beautiful daughter of my own, I have to say you ought to be ashamed of yourself as a parent, and as a human being. While you're patting yourself on the back for this self admitted act of cleverness, you should be hanging your head in shame for doing the lowest thing a man could do to a young lady and her husband.
Your a flamer, an insensitive parent, and a crappy human being dude. I actually pity you.
More foaming at the mouth... :mad:
I still don't understand why, if this harmless av bothers you so much, why you decided to barge into a forum that had nothing to do with it, and respond to a two-month old post? It was like you wanted to engage me and you wanted me to post the av again, like you knew I would if you kept bringing it up. Really, what was YOUR motive for posting here? Whatever is was, enjoy the av, because it ain't ever coming back down again... again :cry:

Face it, you hate me and you just wanted to spread the hate as far and wide as you could. It's not about the av either. Before the av, you would always dredge up my old joke about me asking which forum members would like to have their daughter impregnated by Luke Ridnour. :pimp:

You have some anger issues, pal. What happened, did they take away your ability to harass the cons? :applause:

FosterDowner
12-09-2008, 08:35 PM
'I still don't understand why, if this harmless av bothers you so much, why you decided to barge into a forum that had nothing to do with it, and respond to a two-month old post?"

I believe you were the one who followed another poster in here and one of your first posts was about this incredibly humorous av you made and another poster who already posts here would probably get you banned for talking about it. Does that sound about right? Were you placing an ad for more Luke haters Hillabale, because that is the real issue here. A degrading avatar, nothing ever positive to say about Luke, insults about his hairdo. A guy you said you could care less about where he ended up over at the PI, yet you come here, register in a site that another Luke supporter uses and flame on again. No double talk needed dude, it's pretty transparent, your motive that is. When seasoned posters like Maggot who don't even know of you can figure you out, then it should be pretty obvious to everyone. Thank you lord Hillable, we see the light, we should trade Luke right off and thank you for your insite.!!!LOL.
Obviously an altered picture of Luke and his wife on their wedding day is harmless to you. That makes you insensitive. Then posting it after I backed up what FAHusky said and you said he was lying. That was done in spite. Although not long ago when you trolled the PI as Led Zeppelin or DBF, didn't you get all menstrual when the suggestion was made that Ray's alledged hospital thing with his kid before the last game was a media stunt he wanted published to get people behind him after he faultered game after game in the finals? I seem to remember you amongst others saying that how could anyone question a poor young lad's disease and that it was immoral. Shoe's always tighter on the other foot. Hypocrisy reigns in your mind.

"It was like you wanted to engage me and you wanted me to post the av again, like you knew I would if you kept bringing it up."

Stop flattering yourself Hillabale, nobody concerns themselves with your "i'm the victim, you made me do it" charade. The act is yours as is the responsibilty. It would seem you are working your own "conspiracy theory"?

"Really, what was YOUR motive for posting here? Whatever is was, enjoy the av, because it ain't ever coming back down again... again :cry:"

First it was a harmelss av and now you are being very clear that your intent to keep it up is pure malice. That's fine, I tried to warn you. It's on you now dude.
No wonder Heykid abandoned the site for you. He didnt want to be connected with your vile.

"Face it, you hate me and you just wanted to spread the hate as far and wide as you could. It's not about the av either. Before the av, you would always dredge up my old joke about me asking which forum members would like to have their daughter impregnated by Luke Ridnour."

No I really don't hate you, I pity you. The remark about Luke shows your immaturity as a grown up.
I understand how you felt degraded after Romee and myself got "poster of the month" honors in clubsonics.com. I understand you feel cheated because you were the last one to ever get considered. Don't feel like you were second best to Romee and I in the posting department. In actuality, it wasn't even that close. You got it out of pity. Don't be ashamed because nobody looks up to you in here or any other forum. It's probably not much different than at home.

"You have some anger issues, pal. What happened, did they take away your ability to harass the cons? :applause:[/QUOTE]"

Your stand up is really kind of old, hope you don't get carpal tunnel from all the patting on the back you do.

Once again remember I tried to appeal to your sense of decency about the avatar. I won't mention it again, but remember, it's now something YOU own. Enjoy it and all the perks that come along with being a heckler. Now lets all stand and give Hillabale a big round of applause.....(cue the crickets)
Not much has changed in the past few years.

Hillabale
12-10-2008, 01:11 AM
Another Doanut Boy handle at the PI bites it. Your mod pals must've grown tired of the av crybaby.:cry:

FosterDowner
12-10-2008, 11:23 AM
Can't see why it would bother the mods, that post was 2 weeks ago. NO activity since. 2 weeks. And a banning just yesterday. Who really cried? No matter. Like I said, I warned you dog, the rest is on you. Game over.

Hillabale
02-08-2009, 03:21 AM
Sessions started at point guard tonight and scored 44 pts with 12 assists. 13-18 FG, 18-21 FT. Safe to say the job is now his from here on out.

idizzle
02-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Sessions started at point guard tonight and scored 44 pts with 12 assists. 13-18 FG, 18-21 FT. Safe to say the job is now his from here on out.

I think its time for the Bucks to rebuild. Ramon Sessions is definetly the future for the Bucks.

Ian
02-08-2009, 08:10 PM
I happened to be at the game last night and Sessions was incredible to watch. Always loved him. He's our future point guard. The Bucks organization would be insane to trade him/not give him a contract he deserves.

FosterDowner
02-09-2009, 08:09 PM
44 points is a great night for Sessions. Phenomenal numbers in all areas of the game. However when you lose in overtime, it becomes over shadowed by the defeat. Add to the mix that the man he guarded scored 27 and not much for defensive stats were recorded makes it look like a typical Ray Allen night.

Hillabale
02-10-2009, 12:17 AM
44 points is a great night for Sessions. Phenomenal numbers in all areas of the game. However when you lose in overtime, it becomes over shadowed by the defeat. Add to the mix that the man he guarded scored 27 and not much for defensive stats were recorded makes it look like a typical Ray Allen night.

RAMON SESSIONS - STARTING POINT GUARD ERA: GAME TWO

Game high 26 pts (8-12 FG, 10-12 FT), 7 assists, 4 steals, 1 block.
Rockets starting backcourt: 12 points.

Keep clinging on as long as you can, Doanut Boy.:roll:

FosterDowner
02-10-2009, 05:02 PM
That's great for Sessions. But I am reminded of a time when Ray the Charity case was out with sore ankles...YES, sore ankles. Right before the All Star Game no less. Hmmm. Luke had some excellent scoring numbers in most of those games. Your arguement was that they lost so it didnt matter.
Enjoy your humble pie.:hammertime:
I see Ray went 8 for 18 fg in their LOSS the other night...........Some things never change. :violin:

Hillabale
02-10-2009, 05:50 PM
That's great for Sessions. But I am reminded of a time when Ray the Charity case was out with sore ankles...YES, sore ankles. Right before the All Star Game no less. Hmmm. Luke had some excellent scoring numbers in most of those games. Your arguement was that they lost so it didnt matter.
Enjoy your humble pie.:hammertime:
I see Ray went 8 for 18 fg in their LOSS the other night...........Some things never change. :violin:
What exactly is your argument here?:wtf:
Odd that you keep bringing up Ray in a Bucks point guard thread. But you never were one who could stick to a topic.

Funny thing is 8 for 18 is still a higher percentage than Ridnour's percentage for the entire season.

Tasty pie.:D

FosterDowner
02-10-2009, 07:59 PM
"Odd that you keep bringing up Ray in a Bucks point guard thread."

I find that funny considering your av, it would appear the fixation is all yours...

No arguement, just stating facts. Sessions plays well, he gets the starting nod. Ridnour is injured, not "on the shelf" like your comments say at scumbag-pi. Yeah, I read there still, don't post though because of your man love connections there...LOL.. But that place is in the crapper where it belongs, like Clubsonics.com, along with the Seattleites who got what they deserved, I love it. How does that feel to have your hometown team snatched from you. Not like anyone there appreciated their team. I'll bet Oklahoma won't take em for granted.
" It don't mean squat, what you shot, when you lose."
The Ray comparison is just reiterating your own statements. You used to thrive on comparing Ray's numbers to Luke's. Glad you've left the Ray-Bus and climbed on board at Bucksville, unless you have some other purpose here? Enlighten the masses...........:applause: :rockon:

Maybe you and your alter ego L.I.P.S. can start a vacant lot blog wall there too like at Clubsonics.com. Suggestion titles for your blog.... THE BEST OF LIPS??? LIPSCHTICK??? LIPLOCK?? It would be par for the course with the other forums you have graced, and a befitting end for the PI.

You're still small time........

FosterDowner
02-11-2009, 06:58 PM
You neglected to mention the 4 turnovers. By the by you stated it as the starting backcourt, good thing, considering the back up guards for Houston ( Brooks and Wafer ) added another 31 points between them. :rolleyes:

Hillabale
02-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Yeah, I read there still, don't post though because of your man love connections there
I like how you

FosterDowner
02-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Aside from the dozen or so bannings you have had there, you have nothing to yap about. We all know why you are here, and it's not because you are a Bucks fan. Maybe its because you are an FAHUSKY fan. You have followed him here like you followed him everywhere else. Irrelevant though, your pro Sessions line is old. Thought you were a Watson fan? I got banned there because of your ***** friend super scott and rayforfleayes, and the hussy sonichooker8. Irrelevant also. The Seattle loser crew is where they belong, and you are here because you're a deviant dude. Glad to have you here actually, because the people who bailed out on Seattle to find other teams had no heart anyway. Ray didnt want to be there, neither did Rashard and fortunately Luke got out while the gittin was good. Funny you didnt leave the Seattle forums till Luke got traded, an easy indication of your attraction to him.You couldn't handle not having him to kick around there, left to your own devices, like at clubsonics.com, the site YOU PERSONALLY trashed. You also had a good hand in destroying PI loserville. But as I said before, it's befitting to see them lose what they never deserved anyway. Being the huge Ray fan that you are, you chose the Bucks forum? Guys here aren't as stupid as they are at PI and CS.com. Welcome anyway. I said before, I am a Luke fan, said it from the start. You are only a Sessions fan because he is taking Luke's job at the moment, and you can't convince anyone otherwise.
If you really are a Bucks fan, why do you still troll under the name PTJ over at PI and only contribute to Luke and Ray threads. You're not Sessions fan, you're not a fan period, you're just a troll with a weak line.........Still pathetic as ever.

And a hearty "thumbs up" to Ray Allen, who appears to be "on the shelf" himself. Hyperextended his thumb saluting Gary Washburn....LMAO... I wonder if he'll mix his sick kid into the excuse for staying out till the all star game...

Hillabale
02-12-2009, 11:57 PM
And a hearty "thumbs up" to Ray Allen, who appears to be "on the shelf" himself. Hyperextended his thumb saluting Gary Washburn....LMAO... I wonder if he'll mix his sick kid into the excuse for staying out till the all star game...

You really are something. Still making the same low-life comments about Ray's kid just like you did during the finals.

Ray doesn't make excuses, he plays through the pain. Tonight, as well as all of last season on hurting ankles.

If only polar opposite Luke could be so tough...

FosterDowner
02-13-2009, 04:57 PM
Giving Ray all the respect you have ever given Luke and his family. Ray is low class, whiney, and the biggest excuse maker in the NBA. Too bad he's one of the best shooters, because that alone would get him an all star vote. He never gets voted in because the fans see through him..

Quick question, how did you become a Bucks Fan? As I remember, you were die hard Seattle, and did not show up here till Luke got traded. Funny thing, because you seem to follow him, and I'd wager that if Luke should ever get traded, you would follow, avatar in tow and begin again. And I doubt anyone in here buys your story.
Strained thumb.......LMAO, another pathetic excuse....................:violin: His injuries always bordered fake, strained this, sore that, nothing concrete, just belly aches and the like. Pity that's what it takes to get him to play above his dismal first few games of the finals. A broken thumb far outweighs Ray's injuries that never seem to be real. Real injuries versus old excuses. Luke got injured by making actual physical contact, something that's never been part of Ray's game. The last time Ray had physical contact with ANYBODY, he ended up paying child support. Whatever it takes to get you out of your shooting slump, the sick Po- Man worked like a charm..Congrats Ray, you work like Sherman Alexi. Ray's Kid versus Luke's Wife? Do you get it yet Hillabale?

Hillabale
02-13-2009, 11:29 PM
Giving Ray all the respect you have ever given Luke and his family. Ray is low class, whiney, and the biggest excuse maker in the NBA. Too bad he's one of the best shooters, because that alone would get him an all star vote. He never gets voted in because the fans see through him..

Quick question, how did you become a Bucks Fan? As I remember, you were die hard Seattle, and did not show up here till Luke got traded. Funny thing, because you seem to follow him, and I'd wager that if Luke should ever get traded, you would follow, avatar in tow and begin again. And I doubt anyone in here buys your story.
Strained thumb.......LMAO, another pathetic excuse....................:violin: His injuries always bordered fake, strained this, sore that, nothing concrete, just belly aches and the like. Pity that's what it takes to get him to play above his dismal first few games of the finals. A broken thumb far outweighs Ray's injuries that never seem to be real. Real injuries versus old excuses. Luke got injured by making actual physical contact, something that's never been part of Ray's game. The last time Ray had physical contact with ANYBODY, he ended up paying child support. Whatever it takes to get you out of your shooting slump, the sick Po- Man worked like a charm..Congrats Ray, you work like Sherman Alexi. Ray's Kid versus Luke's Wife? Do you get it yet Hillabale?
I suppose you'd have to talk to Ray's surgeon to find out what sort of fake surgery he performed on both of Ray's ankles prior to last season.

Luke's "actual physical contact" was getting his thumb caught in a teammate's jersey during practice. What a warrior!:bowdown: :oldlol:

"Actual physical contact" is what Sessions draws when he drives to the hole. He doesn't settle for weak off balance floaters designed to avoid any sort of contact, like Ridnour does. Too bad since Luke is a great free throw shooter. He just doesn't have the guts to do what it takes to get to the line.

FosterDowner
02-14-2009, 10:00 AM
You left a couple questions unanswered from my last post o' ultimate bucks fan. But then again, you always do...:D :sleeping

Hillabale
02-14-2009, 01:56 PM
You left a couple questions unanswered from my last post o' ultimate bucks fan. But then again, you always do...:D :sleeping
And this would be where you typically bow out and go away since you never had anthing to add to the topic of discussion in the first place.

Die hard Seattle is dead and buried. There was nothing left of the Sonics to be a fan of BEFORE Ridnour was traded. I told you I was going to be done with that team the minute they left town. You said you were going you were going to stick with the Blunder forever since you thought of yourself as such a "true fan". You lied, I didn't. But I always knew you were never any sort of "true fan" of any team, just Ridnour. Maybe you'll be a Blazers "fan" next week. Whatever. I'll stick with the Bucks.

FosterDowner
02-14-2009, 09:44 PM
"I told you I was going to be done with that team the minute they left town."

You never said anything of the sort. If you left them behind, why do you still post at the PI under the name ptj and ONLY contribute to the Luke and Ray threads? Old habits die hard, o pathological one. You hung out at the late defunct delusional clubsonics.com. You flamed ANYONE who supported Ridnour. You sided with ANYONE who supported Ray Allen. You got a few people banned. Fast forward to the Seattle PI. After your complaining got some people banned, you followed them over to the PI, where you yourself had been banned several times before, always complaining of being the victim of censoring. You took up the same arguement again, posting your cute little picture while using the vacated CS.com as your personal "grafitti wall." You mourned the trading of Ray Allen like a little school girl. When Boston came to Seattle that season you posted this quote....

"Welcome back Ray, I've missed you."

When the Sonics were headed towards the end, you said you hoped Ridnour rotted in Oklahoma. Mentioned him possibly driving a garbage truck. Ridnour got traded. Now one would deduct that being the super duper Ray Allen fan that you were (?), that you would have shot on over to the nearest Celtics forum to get your Ray-freak on again. But instead, you chose to find a forum of the team that now had the player you hated...Ridnour and the Bucks.

SO fast forward to this new Bucks forum. Here are a few of your first posts

"I expect Luke will start about the first 30 games or so before being benched"

"As usual, the benching won't be blamed on Luke and will instead be blamed on a conspiracy between the coach and shooting guard."

Who is bringing up old arguements Hillabale?

"Quote:
Originally Posted by FAhusky
He's the deviant that not only crapped all over Ridnour but his wife and family too with lude, suggestive photos. "

"That's a lie!"

Not really, anyone who saw the picture can judge for themselves. All the positive responses you got commenting on your cleverness speaks volumes.

"Hey you asked. Sorry if you didn't like the answer but your response is uncalled for. The sad truth is the Bucks didn't make this trade to improve this season, they did it to cut a long term contract."

FAHUSKY to another poster..."How many dogs did Ridnour and his wife have accompanying them? And can you describe the breed?"

"Just the poodle that he used to pattern his hair style a few years back"

"I correctly predicted that day would end the same day your little pet point would be traded."

"Hmm, I just came here to let these good folks know what to expect from their new old point guard. How about using your statmaster abilities to explain how Ridnour is flourishing?"

"Enjoy your other site, you psycho. I'll just hang around here to see how long it takes for my harmless avatar to destroy this forum."

NOBODY doubts this at all Hillabale.

"I’ll enjoy watching Ray at the all-star game again this season. The only way Luke will ever get there is if he buys a ticket"

"Avatar...

More patting for self gratification, You're destined for carpal tunnel dude.

Pat, Pat..

Quote:
SUNDAY'S BEST
Ray Allen, Celtics: Often overlooked because of Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce, Allen showed the Pacers that he is an All-Star, too, scoring a season-high 35 points, including seven 3-pointers.

SUNDAY'S WORST
Milwaukee Bucks starters: Not one of the starting five scored in double digits for Milwaukee, which got a combined 18 points from the lineup of Michael Redd, Richard Jefferson, Malik Allen, Luke Ridnour and Andrew Bogut.

It appears one of those two teams is suffering from leadership issues. "

YEAH YOU DEFINATELY ARE A BUCKS FAN!!! Very supportive.

"Face it, you hate me and you just wanted to spread the hate as far and wide as you could. It's not about the av either. Before the av, you would always dredge up my old joke about me asking which forum members would like to have their daughter impregnated by Luke Ridnour."

Alway patting yourself on the back. No one else would. Always the victim.

"Another Doanut Boy handle at the PI bites it. Your mod pals must've grown tired of the av crybaby."

Gloating suits you, or should I say, it's the suit you call a skin.

It appears you have some sort of fetish going on here Hillabale. That and a huge chip on your shoulder. These are all your posts. And where in all of this did you decide to become a Bucks Fan? I'm mildly curious. Did Luke not sign your beanie at a Seattle Home game? You post nothing but vile about him, and you came here to be a fan???? I think not. Your game is old, and you've never been that good at hiding your motive. Regular posters may want to make note of one of the more direct posts he made in that slew...

"I'll just hang around here to see how long it takes for my harmless avatar to destroy this forum."

The motive is clear cut Hillabale.
I can only say I'm truely sorry that you feel so much disdain and hatred for Ridnour. I'm not sure what prempted this sickness, but it's clearly not healthy for a new Buck's fan.

Bow out? I'm not the one here under a pretense of flaming Ridnour. I said before I am a Seattle Sonics Fan. Always have been. I never said I would be a Thunder fan. That's your own machination. I am also a Ridnour fan. That hasn't changed either. There is no lie other than the ones you perpetuate.
The truth is you followed FAHUSKY here to start up an old fight. You showed up less than a month after he got here. The reason I know that is because one of your very first posts.

"Hillabale
Can barely lace up my sneakers

I made a hilarious av featuring Luke, his wife & Ray Allen a year or so ago. Unfortunately, i'll probably be banned if I post it as I see the dude who made the biggest stink about it has made some posts in this forum and would probably report me. "

You spent weeks looking for him, to try and start the flaming again. Your ego won't let it die. You knew he was here before you even made your first post, like some sort of stalker.
Your well publicized hatred of Luke shows from under your sheep's costume. I noticed LIPS hasnt posted lately...Did you forget the password?

It's sad to see hatred manifest itself into this. I hope you can find some peace someday, because it's clear that your ego is duct taped to your heart, pinned up high on your sleeve.
I don't expect you'll rebutt any of this, you'll be the one to bow out or divert to something or someone else, you always have....It seems the truth does that to you. History will always repeat itself...
I will apologize to those who had to endure this exchange. Hillabale had his own little wall in clubsonics.com called Book Of LIPS. I'll call mine..."Hillabale Street Blues" I had no intention of reliving history to prove your bad intentions for Ridnour and his family. I didn't have to prove you wrong. Effectively, in the end, you did it for me. All I had to do was copy and paste. For that I should thank you.....:D

Hillabale
02-15-2009, 05:28 PM
If anything, you deserve a hand for the effort you put into your post.:applause:
I have always been a purveyor of truth and justice, so feel free to quote me as much as you want. I stand behind my words, unlike yourself.

"I told you I was going to be done with that team the minute they left town."

You never said anything of the sort.
Yes I did, and you know it.

I said before I am a Seattle Sonics Fan. Always have been. I never said I would be a Thunder fan. That's your own machination
The worst kind of liar is the one who can’t even own up to his own words. That’s you in a nutshell. You critcized any Sonics fan who said they wouldn’t follow the team after they moved to Oklahoma. You said they were never “true fans”. Meanwhile, you propped yourself up as a”true fan” since you said you would support the team no matter where they played. Now you are lying about it. Weak.

As far as your obsession with FAHUSKY (yes YOUR obsession. Notice that you are the only one who keeps bringing him up. What are you, his body guard?), that dude hasn’t even posted here in ages. If you really care about him that much, head on over to the JS Bucks blog where he is currently getting grilled by the majority of the forum for being the racist, homophobe & women hater that he so proudly admits to being. And of course, you have always defended him. What does that make you? Hmmm…

The Luke Klux Klan lives on... unfortunately.

FosterDowner
02-15-2009, 07:54 PM
"And of course, you have always defended him. What does that make you?"

Family, proudly, but then again, you knew that, right? Family will do those things for one another. You remember family, something you have so little regard for. I wipe my hands free of the scum you call Hillabale. There's nothing else I can do to you that you haven't already done to yourself.
Oddly enough, you just proved my point again by knowing his whereabouts. Your fetish may land you in lockup someday, I'd love to be there when it happens, but I don't work at mental institutions. Stay away from the sharp objects Hillabale..

Hillabale
02-15-2009, 10:57 PM
"And of course, you have always defended him. What does that make you?"

Family, proudly, but then again, you knew that, right? Family will do those things for one another. You remember family, something you have so little regard for. I wipe my hands free of the scum you call Hillabale. There's nothing else I can do to you that you haven't already done to yourself.
Oddly enough, you just proved my point again by knowing his whereabouts. Your fetish may land you in lockup someday, I'd love to be there when it happens, but I don't work at mental institutions. Stay away from the sharp objects Hillabale.
And you proved my point that you'd prefer to slink away rather than own up to your lies. See ya.

Hillabale
02-15-2009, 11:18 PM
BTW, I had no idea you two were related, but it does explain quite a few things. Is Florida Gimp a relative too?

Edit (3/18/09): Book of LiPS - Volume II

http://www.seattlepi.com/forum/boards/viewtopic.asp?topicid=129573#1850896
Posted by OzSonic111 at 3/16/09 1:28 p.m. in reply to: #1849830
Last edited at 3/16/09 1:41 p.m.

Actually PTJ now trolls the JSONLINE Bucks forum under Led Zeppelin. He's quoted as saying he's always been a Bucks fan and never even admits to being a Seattle Fan, with the occasional singing telegram for Ray Allen. Before that it was the insidehoops.com bucks forum, sick avatar and all. He whined to the posters over there about his av and how clever it was and said he'd probably get banned for it because a poster who disagreed with it( Upstatehoopfan) was there also, a month earlier than him. This guy really fits the profile of a stalker. Still following Luke fans around. And yet he can point out how others had issues with Poor Ray in the same forum he sunk like the Titanic. Still pathetic as ever. Stalker personified....He has dedicated his life to following Upstatehoopfan around from forum to forum, in hopes that Upstate may have connections to get his beanie with the propellor signed.
It would appear that the ONLY one who has committed to traveling to another forum to meet up is you, PTJ....(ProvenTrollingJudas)
It must be a lonely life....

Posted by ptj at 3/16/09 10:30 p.m. in reply to: #1850896
Last edited at 3/16/09 10:32 p.m.

This guy really fits the profile of a stalker.

The level of hypocrisy and irony in that post is outstanding!
(Even by your standards, LiPS (aka Foster Downer). You’ve really outdone yourself this time. Although the level of factual errors as well as outright lies is quite standard)

Stalker personified

Delightful!

Posted by OzSonic111 at 3/18/09 2:19 p.m. in reply to: #1851294

All well supported by fact. I could post the registering dates for you. But I believe the insidehoops.com forum itself turned on tpfkah...(the poster formerly known as Hillabale). So it was time to pack up and move to jsonline only a month after Upstate got there. You should really just ask him to autograph your beanie.
I find it disturbing to watch you follow Upstatehoopfan from site, to site, to site, to site, to site. And all for one reason, to flame Luke. Of course in your own words there...
"Die hard Seattle is dead and buried"
"There was nothing left of the Sonics to be a fan of BEFORE Ridnour was traded. I told you I was going to be done with that team the minute they left town."
"I made a hilarious av featuring Luke, his wife & Ray Allen a year or so ago. Unfortunately, i'll probably be banned if I post it as I see the dude who made the biggest stink about it has made some posts in this forum and would probably report me."
"I'll just hang around here to see how long it takes for my harmless avatar to destroy this forum."
"The only reason you’re a Bucks fan is because of him. I’ll be one long after he is traded. Ramon Sessions is quickly becoming one of my new favorite players in the league. Go Bucks!"
For the life of me, I can't figure out why you would still be here, seeing that you were done with that team that's dead and buried.
Truth hurts, I suppose, and we already know who Lips is. He's the same retarded creation he was at Clubsonics.com. And like his predecessors, a failed attempt. It's funny to watch you lose the same arguement over and over....lmao.

4/29/09: Fortunately I was able to save thread before Doanut Boy triggered another purge. Dude just can't handle being made to look like the fool he is
[quote]
HeyKid

FosterDowner
02-16-2009, 04:52 PM
No intention of slinking away, as I have no lies to own up to. I'm not the one with the skeletons either. I will stick around and support Luke as I always have. I just have no intention of participating in the hatefest you have spread far and wide about Luke and family. I read your stuff at the other site you found husky at. Not impressed, truth is, you're just looking for a site that husky uses where some may agree with you. You may have found it there. One could wonder how many forums you belong to, but the truth is you use names that husky will familiarize with you, a.k.a. led zeppelin, dbf, hillabale, deadballfoul, slickwatson, and the like. You want him to know it's you, after all the exchanges, you want him to know it's you, no matter what site it is. You seriously may want to curb that habit, and that's free advice. He changes names somewhat, and you are there putting his personal life on the blog. He was right about you from the start, you got some issues. The mods in these forums may be looking for quantity over quality of posts as the numbers keep their sites alive. But there are laws that protect people from some of the things you have done, even if the mods aint got the decency to do anything about it. The mods may not care who you harrass, but somebody does. Trust me, it'll all come out in the wash. :no:

Ian
02-17-2009, 06:21 PM
My God. This is intense.

Hillabale
07-21-2015, 09:43 PM
Just had to pop in and say the Luke Ridnour Hot Potato on draft day was a hilarious way to see a career come to an end. Blaine is now whole again.:cheers:

I suspect my former buds here are in some prison somewhere these days.:confusedshrug: