PDA

View Full Version : new devin harris tattoos

LC loves ISH
10-19-2008, 08:44 PM
i never thought harris was the type of cat to cave into pop culture and get tatted up, but boy he must have spent half his summer at the tattoo parlor.

pete's montreux
10-19-2008, 08:46 PM
Devin "turnover" Harris? Never heard of him.

HisJoeness
10-19-2008, 08:49 PM
Devin "turnover" Harris? Never heard of him.

I thought it was Devin "Flop" Harris

pete's montreux
10-19-2008, 08:50 PM
I thought it was Devin "Flop" Harris

He's a man of many names. Like Lucifer.

Nets fan 93
10-19-2008, 09:05 PM
Forget you guys... you are jealous Devin is better than your PG's.
one of the fastest, athletic, defensive PGs in the L

pete's montreux
10-19-2008, 09:07 PM
Forget you guys... you are jealous Devin is better than your PG's.
one of the fastest, athletic, defensive PGs in the L
He may be fast, he may be athletic, and he may have some defensive presence, but he sure as **** is a turnover machine and has a horrible shooting percentage.

I'd take Rondo over Harris 100 times out of 100. Rondo is a better ball handler, he's better defensively, he's just as fast, and just as athletic, and he makes better decisions.

Nets fan 93
10-19-2008, 09:19 PM
He may be fast, he may be athletic, and he may have some defensive presence, but he sure as **** is a turnover machine and has a horrible shooting percentage.

I'd take Rondo over Harris 100 times out of 100. Rondo is a better ball handler, he's better defensively, he's just as fast, and just as athletic, and he makes better decisions.
I rather have Devin handle the ball than Rondo... Homer.... If we made a survey we all know Harris would win...
I've never seen Rondo do anything special spectacular. I'vs seen Devin own Tony Parker... Rondo is okay but Right now Devin>Rondo.

Nets fan 93
10-19-2008, 09:22 PM
Also it is only one arm...

pete's montreux
10-19-2008, 09:24 PM
I rather have Devin handle the ball than Rondo... Homer.... If we made a survey we all know Harris would win...
I've never seen Rondo do anything special spectacular. I'vs seen Devin own Tony Parker... Rondo is okay but Right now Devin>Rondo.

Of course you're going to pick Harris, you're a homer as well. From what I've seen from Harris in this preseason, dude's a turnover machine. What is he averaging...5 turnovers a game? Rondo raped him the other day, caused six turnovers. Even Pruitt was giving Harris fits today, making him take contested fadeaways.

I've seen Rondo own 90% of the league's PG's.

Nets fan 93
10-19-2008, 09:31 PM
Of course you're going to pick Harris, you're a homer as well. From what I've seen from Harris in this preseason, dude's a turnover machine. What is he averaging...5 turnovers a game? Rondo raped him the other day, caused six turnovers. Even Pruitt was giving Harris fits today, making him take contested fadeaways.

I've seen Rondo own 90% of the league's PG's.
It is preseason idiot.. of course they are rusty... Turnovers are common in PG's... CP3 lead the lague i think last year in turnovers... I am not a homer, im not an idiot either, rondo cant make a jumper if his life depended on it, they have about equal D i wont lie. And ballhandles isnt the key to winning, maybe in AND1 streetball but not in the NBA.

pete's montreux
10-19-2008, 09:35 PM
It is preseason idiot.. of course they are rusty... Turnovers are common in PG's... CP3 lead the lague i think last year in turnovers... I am not a homer, im not an idiot either, rondo cant make a jumper if his life depended on it, they have about equal D i wont lie. And ballhandles isnt the key to winning, maybe in AND1 streetball but not in the NBA.
That's the only aspect of the game that Harris has on Rondo. Harris is slightly better athletically, Rondo is a better defender and a better decision maker, everything else is pretty much equal. Ballhandling is important when you're PG is turning the ball over like he is.

"They have equal D, I won't lie" :roll:

Rondo's the best defensive PG in the league, hands down.

G-train
10-19-2008, 09:47 PM
Rondo is not a better defender than Chris Paul, Deron Williams.. and its borderline with Billups and Kidd.

Overall, Harris and Rondo are probably on par as players.

pete's montreux
10-19-2008, 09:49 PM
Rondo is not a better defender than Chris Paul, Deron Williams.. and its borderline with Billups and Kidd.

Overall, Harris and Rondo are probably on par as players.

Did you just say Chris Paul is a better defender than Rondo? Why, because he never plays man on man D and plays the passing lanes? Anyone can average two steals a game like that. Try stopping your man straight up like Rondo.

I just don't get some of these trolls nowadays. :confusedshrug:

HoopitUP
10-19-2008, 09:49 PM
That's the only aspect of the game that Harris has on Rondo. Harris is slightly better athletically, Rondo is a better defender and a better decision maker, everything else is pretty much equal. Ballhandling is important when you're PG is turning the ball over like he is.

what ??? best defensive PG in the league. i dont know if theres enough tissue in the world to wipe the S&*! from your mouth.

"rondo the best defensive pg in the league" :no:

Nets fan 93
10-19-2008, 09:50 PM

Stealing the ball doesnt make you the best defensive pg....

Rondo makes better decisions? How do you say that? a preseason game tells you that? Im sorry but Rondo's D aint that much better than Harris's... and Devins shooting excels over Rondo's. how does an NBA player playing with Pierce and KG miss all those open J's?

pete's montreux
10-19-2008, 09:50 PM
what ??? best defensive PG in the league. i dont know if theres enough tissue in the world to wipe the S&*! from your mouth.

"rondo the best defensive pg in the league" :no:

Thank you for your insight to this argument. Is was very...insightful. You've opened up so many doors for me. I can see so much clearly now.

Kobe24
10-19-2008, 09:51 PM

You're a fool. Rondo over Harris? Homerism at it's best. :oldlol:

G-train
10-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Did you just say Chris Paul is a better defender than Rondo? Why, because he never plays man on man D and plays the passing lanes? Anyone can average two steals a game like that. Try stopping your man straight up like Rondo.

Yeah I'm a big ugly troll :rolleyes:

You should delete all your posts in this thread, cos you make a damn fool of yourself boy.

Nets fan 93
10-19-2008, 09:53 PM
Exactly

Godfather
10-19-2008, 09:56 PM

What are you talking about? Rondo couldn't shut down Fisher man to man and yet he is an elite defender at the point position(*sarcasm). Rondo also plays the passing lanes, just not as efficiently as Paul. And LOL @ the fact you would take Rondo over Harris 100/100. If Harris was passing to the Big 3 he would get 10+ assists a game and make every open jumpshot they gave him.

Nets fan 93
10-19-2008, 09:56 PM

He isnt a troll..

He is absolutely correct... I dont know why you keep continuing to argue

HisJoeness
10-19-2008, 09:59 PM
Harris is a nice defender but Rajon is on another level. He's quickly approaching elite status.

Nets fan 93
10-19-2008, 09:59 PM
What are you talking about? Rondo couldn't shut down Fisher man to man and yet he is an elite defender at the point position. Rondo also plays the passing lanes, just not as efficiently as Paul. And LOL @ the fact you would take Rondo over Harris 100/100. If Harris was passing to the Big 3 he would get 10+ assists a game and make every open jumpshot they gave him.
And again thanks to you too. The fact that Devins only true option is VC is what makes him look sloppy but all in all, he is more athletic, plays decent D, has been improving a lot on shooting, average size, great floor leader... I have no idea wha the hell he is talking about decisions, if he is talking about a preseason game LMAO. the only BBall challenged player the Nets have is Swat and Ager.

NY Comeback
10-19-2008, 10:01 PM
Oh, the irony...

But Harris is ahead of Rondo right now. Probably not defensively, but overall I'd roll with Harris.

The Judge
10-19-2008, 10:02 PM
Dallas were fools for giving up Harris for Kidd.

HisJoeness
10-19-2008, 10:07 PM
Oh, the irony...

But Harris is ahead of Rondo right now. Probably not defensively, but overall I'd roll with Harris.

Yeah, I can vibe with that. Harris on Offense, Rondo on D. Rondo needs to improve that J, not that Harris is the world's best jumpshooter but Rondo can make you cringe at times. Cats like to sleep on Rajon though.

StroShow4
10-19-2008, 10:09 PM
i never thought harris was the type of cat to cave into pop culture and get tatted up, but boy he must have spent half his summer at the tattoo parlor.

what new tats? i only see the one on his left arm, and he already had a tat there.

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/e4/fullj.6b3e5da565ca96d01615fac159169260/6b3e5da565ca96d01615fac159169260-getty-83027721jb015_boston_celtic.jpg

looks to me like he just added a little to the tat he already had. nothing major.

gyu
10-19-2008, 10:09 PM
How about Monta Ellis and his transformation? He looks like he should be playing for the Denver Nuggets.

StroShow4
10-19-2008, 10:13 PM
How about Monta Ellis and his transformation? He looks like he should be playing for the Denver Nuggets.

yep, monta had i think one tat last season, he got it midseason actually, now he's got a bunch.

gyu
10-19-2008, 10:17 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/10026/montatatsyh7.png

A lot less than what I remembered last time I saw this pic, but compared to Devin Harris :eek:

Nets fan 93
10-19-2008, 10:19 PM
Dallas were fools for giving up Harris for Kidd.
dont forget about about the Ryan Anderson and another 1st!

04mzwach
10-19-2008, 11:58 PM

Rondo pretty much plays the passing lanes and gets in foul trouble trying to steal the ball all game. Give him a couple years and maybe he'll improve his defense. It's not even top 10 among PG's in the league right now in defense, despite his long arms and incredible speed.

miles berg
10-20-2008, 12:39 AM
Man, I am so excited to watch the Nets play. The Atlantic has three really good PGs (Dre Miller, Harris, Calderon) and I am ready to see those guys compete against each other.

HoopitUP
10-20-2008, 12:41 AM
Thank you for your insight to this argument. Is was very...insightful. You've opened up so many doors for me. I can see so much clearly now.

ill let you kill yourself with more of these "rondo is the best pg defender in the nba" comments. you put the noose around your neck when you said you would take rondo over harris 100 / 100, seriously. i dont see any future hall of famers being offered for rondo in trades.

rondo is where he is because of who he plays with.

cant shoot the three, cant shoot the j, if you want to be a decent pg you gotta at least be able to to put up a decent shot.

rondo is ok, but i would still in heart beat pick harris over him.

and dont bring up turnovers as your excuse, if you handle the ball you going to turn the ball over (except for calderon)

do coaches give a fark that dwade and nash led the league in turnovers last year ? and no im not comparing harris to either of them. im just saying turnovers come with the package when you handle the ball.

loot
10-20-2008, 04:19 AM
llis got that lil wayne thinng on. lookig like a 12 year old tatted up

ihatetimthomas
10-20-2008, 11:49 AM
I would take Harris over Rondo pretty easily. Harris is a decent defender and a far superior offensive player. I like Rondo's game, but if yout ake him over Harris then you clearly have some kind of agenda. Harris has an improving jumper and is 2nd behind Parker in quickness to the rim.