PDA

View Full Version : Girl smells Tayshaun.

bdreason
11-15-2008, 05:45 AM
So I'm watching the Lakers vs Pistons replay just now... yes I already watched the game... yes I'm that big of a basketball fan...

Anyway, in the 4th quarter Tayshaun gets doubled in the corner by Farmar and Sasha (i think). Prince falls out of bounds while calling a timeout. When he falls out of bounds he lands in some girls lap... and right before the camera pans out, you see this girl lean into Tayshauns neck area, take a huge whif.... and then makes a funny face... it was hilarious!

Anyway, I was hoping someone could get a GIF of this. It happens with around 8 minutes left in the 4th. Sorry if this is lame, it's late, and I just thought it was so awkardly hilarious I had to share.

LongBeachLakers
11-15-2008, 07:10 AM
i have the game on tape, i cant upload it though, but let me check to see if its worth uploading...

Solid Snake
11-15-2008, 07:12 AM
I wanna see this as well. I'll offer 100 caps for it.

LongBeachLakers
11-15-2008, 07:15 AM
it happened around 9:03... she did lean in like she was smelling him, but they cut to commercial break as she was leaning in.... no funny faces made...

atleast on the ESPN version....

Prodigy
11-15-2008, 07:35 AM
I wanna see this as well. I'll offer 100 caps for it.

Now I KNOW this isn't a fallout reference.

shawbryant
11-15-2008, 07:42 AM
Iam waiting to see...

Solid Snake
11-15-2008, 07:49 AM
-<Speech 12%> If you don't show me the gif now, there will be consequences.

-Can we see the gif?

-On second thought, it's ok.

Nash-tastic
11-15-2008, 07:51 AM
Obssessed fan?

Sonic R
11-15-2008, 10:12 AM
I watched the local broadcast (Blaha and Kelser FTW) and they showed the whole scene LOL

Looked like there was some flirting going on and Tayshaun was just sitting there talking to her

LJJ
11-15-2008, 11:18 AM

-Can we see the gif?

:D:cheers:

bdreason
11-15-2008, 01:30 PM
I watched the local broadcast (Blaha and Kelser FTW) and they showed the whole scene LOL

Looked like there was some flirting going on and Tayshaun was just sitting there talking to her… then when Tay gets up she spills her drink on the floor :oldlol:
At first I thought he got some drink spilled on him and he even started to grab towels to clean something up :confusedshrug:

If only I knew how to transfer dvr recordings to my pc and then even make a gif… :(
I regret that I am not that smart. I live in Detroit for ****s sake…

I'm just glad I'm not the only one that saw it. It was so funny. You can see the thought process going through her mind (she looked drunk as well) like, "I wonder what an NBA player smells like". Then she leans in and takes a nice smell.

Girl was sitting front row, no doubt she's a freak (in a good way). Major rep if someone can get this GIF going. :cheers:

WhiteMosɘs
11-15-2008, 03:35 PM

-Can we see the gif?

:roll:

Big One
11-15-2008, 05:58 PM

-Can we see the gif?

:lol

and if you dont show it, i will just reload it and keep doing that until you show me:D

Big One
11-15-2008, 05:59 PM
So I'm watching the Lakers vs Pistons replay just now... yes I already watched the game... yes I'm that big of a basketball fan...

Anyway, in the 4th quarter Tayshaun gets doubled in the corner by Farmar and Sasha (i think). Prince falls out of bounds while calling a timeout. When he falls out of bounds he lands in some girls lap... and right before the camera pans out, you see this girl lean into Tayshauns neck area, take a huge whif.... and then makes a funny face... it was hilarious!

Anyway, I was hoping someone could get a GIF of this. It happens with around 8 minutes left in the 4th. Sorry if this is lame, it's late, and I just thought it was so awkardly hilarious I had to share.

lol i remember seeing this yesterday 100%i remember it was right before the commercial so i paused my tv and rewinded i cus i thought i had saw something funky lol, it seemed more liek a kiss to the neck than an attempt to smell though loll

either way it was wierd lol

bigkingsfan
11-15-2008, 06:01 PM
I'm downloading the game right now, hopefully my source didn't cut that part out.

grimreaper1377
11-15-2008, 06:53 PM
I'm downloading the game right now, hopefully my source didn't cut that part out.

Where do you download the games from?

DuMa
11-15-2008, 06:59 PM
i just downloaded it... girl looks fine and is freaky. lucky nba ballers

bigkingsfan
11-15-2008, 07:08 PM
Gifted, camera cut out too fast. :oldlol:

http://i36.tinypic.com/1z66xjn.gif

grimreaper1377
11-15-2008, 07:09 PM
She rubbed her nose all over his face.

Beebo
11-15-2008, 07:09 PM

LOL that's creepy....the way she smelled him. :roll:

stephanieg
11-15-2008, 07:15 PM
The chance to inhale an NBA player's pheromones doesn't come up very often, so you may as well take advantage of it when it's thrown in your lap.

Solid Snake
11-15-2008, 07:17 PM
The chance to inhale an NBA player's pheromones doesn't come up very often, so you may as well take advantage of it when it's thrown in your lap.

- That's disgusting.

- I agree completely, may as well take every opportunity. *

- <say nothing>

stephanieg
11-15-2008, 07:20 PM
Can you make a .GIF of Gasol mounting Stuckey? I think it was in the 2nd quarter. It looked super perverted.

embersyc
11-15-2008, 07:41 PM
That was the highlight of that girl's month probably.

Someone needs to make a gif of Kwame's block on Gasol, it was legendary.

cplusplus22
11-15-2008, 07:44 PM
Seemed like Tayshaun was more interested in the gay guy with glasses haha.

Efunk7
11-15-2008, 08:09 PM
i'd have to see the remainder of the clip to really decide one way or another, but, i don't think she smelled him - she looked upset then looked over to her left at the ball, tayshaun, and homeboy in the the glasses to see what was going on...

SHEED_ gangsta
11-15-2008, 08:12 PM
wow that's awsome

ForceOfNature
11-15-2008, 08:16 PM

Ha, she was probably drunk as hell.

11-15-2008, 08:22 PM

LMAO at the girl AND the gay dude.:roll:

ALaz502
11-15-2008, 08:37 PM
Solid Snake: Fallout 3 fan, eh? :rockon:

kumquat
11-15-2008, 08:48 PM
:oldlol: That's just creepy, Tayshaun got violated

Sonic R
11-15-2008, 09:39 PM
If anyone can find the FSN Detroit broadcast of the game. The whole scene can be seen in its entirety. There is a brief moment of conversation and Tayshaun starts reaching for towels but she doesn't spill her drink til AFTER he gets up. Red drink all over the floor right next to the court :oldlol:

Repped for Bigkingsfan for another fine gif.
:applause:

Prodigy
11-15-2008, 10:33 PM
:roll: :roll: I just noticed the gay dude looking at him...

Wow, good find. GIF of the month.

Edit: You notice the gay dude actually grips Tay's wrist? That is ****ing freaky. That's why Tay is looking at him like "wtf you doing?"

That's actually probably more to stop the fall... but sure.

boozehound
11-15-2008, 11:29 PM
Seemed like Tayshaun was more interested in the gay guy with glasses haha.
its actually pretty funny. dudes acting like tays some guy who bumped him on the way to the bar. tays like wtf at the very end

boozehound
11-15-2008, 11:31 PM

Edit: You notice the gay dude actually grips Tay's wrist? That is ****ing freaky. That's why Tay is looking at him like "wtf you doing?"
nice catch. that is funny

hoopaddict08
11-15-2008, 11:35 PM
That's funny

Xsatyr
11-16-2008, 12:17 AM
Lame she did not smell him, there is about a foot separating her nose and his neck. You just can't tell from the angle.

11-16-2008, 12:20 AM
1. She was drunk as hell, you can tell.
2. From that GIF, I don't think she sniffed anything.

L.Kizzle
11-16-2008, 12:33 AM

I'm pretty sure she whispered somethin' in his ear like.

"meet me after the game papi!"

MTing
11-16-2008, 12:38 AM

Good eye:oldlol:

Solid Snake
11-16-2008, 12:50 AM
Lame she did not smell him, there is about a foot separating her nose and his neck. You just can't tell from the angle.

Damn, you're right, now that I look at it again, her face is NOWHERE near his neck, what we perceived as her leaning in for a sniff, is her actually leaning DOWN to check something fell/could've fell, whatever.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
11-16-2008, 02:24 AM
She didnt smell him....she was just making sure what happened to his friends side...gosh people

JayGuevara
11-16-2008, 02:48 AM
That gay dude definitely was tryin to get a grip on Tayshaun though. Awkward.

kobesabi
11-16-2008, 03:07 AM
Maybe that girl is not a girl but a she-man?

w00terz
11-16-2008, 04:05 AM
You guys have got this all wrong. First off, the "gay" looking dude WAS NOT trying to grip Tayshaun. He was holding a drink with both hands just above his lap and when Tayshaun fell, he crushed the cup and the drink spilled. Tay was checking to see if he was alright. Not exactly sure what the girl was doing but the camera cuts too quickly for us to know what exactly is going on. I think it was just her natural reaction.

Solid Snake
11-16-2008, 05:29 AM
This is beginning to have an uncanny similarity to the genesis of the legendary thread entitled "the chocolate cake and the skinny girl," over on the IMDB forums.

I'm just saying.

ForceOfNature
11-16-2008, 11:49 AM
You guys have got this all wrong. First off, the "gay" looking dude WAS NOT trying to grip Tayshaun. He was holding a drink with both hands just above his lap and when Tayshaun fell, he crushed the cup and the drink spilled. Tay was checking to see if he was alright. Not exactly sure what the girl was doing but the camera cuts too quickly for us to know what exactly is going on. I think it was just her natural reaction.
Yeah, this seems like the most accurate description so far.

haterofhaters
11-16-2008, 12:11 PM
I dunno about the gay dude, maybe he looked gay and wasn't but my bets are on him being gay... As for the girl, smelling someone's neck is not a "natural reaction."

Killer_Instinct
11-16-2008, 04:07 PM
Tay hit it after the game. Bet.

Efunk7
11-16-2008, 04:08 PM
Damn, you're right, now that I look at it again, her face is NOWHERE near his neck, what we perceived as her leaning in for a sniff, is her actually leaning DOWN to check something fell/could've fell, whatever.

i said this a good 15 posts ago, at least people are finally taking a closer look at the gif...

Eldrunko247
11-16-2008, 04:17 PM
looked like the gay dude had a drink in his hands and spilled it. everyone including the girl looked down at his lap to see where the drink ended up. looks like some of you dudes are just trying to live out a fantasy. a hot chick, a basketball player, and a gay dude all at once :lol

n00bie
11-17-2008, 12:56 AM
That guy was a lot creepier than the girl.. why the **** was he holding onto his wrist like that?!!

bdreason
11-17-2008, 03:08 AM
hah thanks for the GIF!

Ya, it looks like she is just looking down, and the angle makes it look like her nose is by his neck... still funny though.

Remember, I only got to see this once in real-time, so my apologizes for overhyping the 'whif'.

ps- I think the guy is just holding a cup also, and the angle makes it look like he's holding Tayshauns wrist.

A.M.G.
11-17-2008, 11:44 AM
Note to self: If you go to LA, creepy drunk people will fondle you and sniff the back of your neck. Stay away.

A.M.G.
11-17-2008, 11:47 AM
Actually, the girl is not smelling his neck, and the guy is not grabbing him and probably not even gay. In fact he's probably with the "smell" chick. Everything looks deceptively creepy in slow mo from that angle.

ALlArOuNDPIaya
11-17-2008, 11:48 AM
her "natural reaction" was completed after she went back into her seat. She clearly follows by leaning forward with her eyes shut sniffing his neck.