PDA

View Full Version : Karl Throws AI Under The Bus

markymark
11-18-2008, 08:40 AM
[B]Unquestionably, the Allen Iverson experiment produced some scintillating moments for the Nuggets and their fans. But the more coach George Karl watches Chauncey Billups run his offense

Mechanixxxx
11-18-2008, 09:04 AM
well as a much as I hate to admit it, He's right. They do look more organized and commit fewer mistake in both the offensive and defensive end as well

But to be fair the pistons are doing bad or anything, they looked a little shaky at the beginning, but I think they are starting to get along, I guess time will tell

DCL
11-18-2008, 09:19 AM
karl never holds back.

rfidd
11-18-2008, 10:38 AM
Karl is classless. Not all thoughts in your head need to be said, even if they are true.

dnyk1337
11-18-2008, 10:42 AM
Don't worry Karl, not much time for you in Denver anyway. Soon enough, you'll be fired because you suck too.

allball
11-18-2008, 10:58 AM
doesnt he always throw somebody under the bus? he's a B-class coach. Denver had their best record in 20 years last year.

BFRESH44
11-18-2008, 11:15 AM
lol @ George Karl trying to ether A.I

gts
11-18-2008, 11:23 AM
"There are less bad plays, more solid plays," Karl said. "I think the wasteful, cheap possessions that we used to have 10 to 15 a game, they don't exist very much anymore."Maybe that's because you didn't use Iverson's talents in the best way possible?

fos
11-18-2008, 11:25 AM
If Karl threw AI under the bus, AI should lie very still and let the bus do what has to be done.

2LeTTeRS
11-18-2008, 11:26 AM
doesnt he always throw somebody under the bus? he's a B-class coach. Denver had their best record in 20 years last year.

Agreed. He couldn't get it down with GP and Kemp in Seattle and was booted there after that team underachieved and was the first 1 seed to ever lose to an 8 seed. In Milwaukee he had the same problems. He underachieves and doesn't teach D enough. When he tries to blame everything on AI, he just comes off as scapegoating.

KingJay718
11-18-2008, 11:28 AM
How come he didn't say this while A.I. Was still in Denver? Though he's right, and I agree with him, he should've said it then.

KempSonics
11-18-2008, 11:28 AM
Why would anyone want to play for that guy?

He's a class A schmuck. He does this every year.

He's a massive tool. I bet his players despise him.

markymark
11-18-2008, 11:35 AM
i read somewhere that before this trade materialized, he tried to trade melo for tay and chauncey. naturally, detroit refused, so they ended up giving up ai for chauncey and dyess.

so now, he's making desperate attempts to scapegoat.

camby and kmart launching those 20 footers with lots of time on the clock = AI's fault? jr's frequent 30 footers = AI's fault? the list could go on and on but the fact is, the whole team (especially karl) should be held accountable for everything that went wrong last year

KingJay718
11-18-2008, 11:38 AM
GK's act gets old after a while. A mutiny will happen in Denver in a matter of weeks. OG K-Mart will lead it.

picc84
11-18-2008, 12:01 PM
Can't wait til Denver plays Detroit and AI tries to put 60 on them. That'll be fun either way whether he does it or not.

EricForman
11-18-2008, 12:02 PM
Karl is classless. Not all thoughts in your head need to be said, even if they are true.

I agree. Unless Iverson was a jerk to Karl, he shouldn't have said that... even if it may be true.

EricForman
11-18-2008, 12:03 PM
Maybe that's because you didn't use Iverson's talents in the best way possible?

Unless you get the 2001 Philly cast out there around AI, utilizing AI's talents to the utmost wouldn't win many games.

guy
11-18-2008, 12:22 PM
I could've sworn I remember hearing sometime in an interview George Karl saying something along the lines of "AI is trying to be more passive and defer more to his teammates but we're encouraging him to just be aggressive and play his game." Does anyone else remember this? Wasn't the exact quote, just paraphrasing it.

ihatetimthomas
11-18-2008, 12:31 PM
They do appear more organized with a more naural point running the team. While what he syas is true, there is no need to say it. Maybe its more so tp praise Billups rather than insult AI

OneMoreSucka
11-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Can't wait til Denver plays Detroit and AI tries to put 60 on them. That'll be fun either way whether he does it or not.
Denver's D will allow nowhere near that.

Sonic R
11-18-2008, 12:49 PM
Are we talking about George "I invented loosing to 8 seeds in the first round" Karl?

Hey Karl, call up your boy LB aka Larry Brown aka a coach who has won, and thank him for developing your point guard

gigantes
11-18-2008, 12:58 PM
karl says what every former coach of AI feels like saying, but doesn't.

that makes karl a bad guy... book it.

bokes15
11-18-2008, 12:59 PM
I think that the way the Nuggets are playing is more of a credit to Billups than it is to Karl's system. Becasue i've listened to several Billups post-game interviews and even half time interviews since the trade and it seems clear to me that he preferred the system in Detroit better but he's just an "i'll do what I have to" kind of guy.

francesco totti
11-18-2008, 01:23 PM
Hehe, so Billups shoots 4- 12 against bobcats, and 7 - 23 against t-wolves..
his bad shot selection in those two games are ignored..While in AI case we got everybody talking bout it.

hito da god
11-18-2008, 01:32 PM
Hehe, so Billups shoots 4- 12 against bobcats, and 7 - 23 against t-wolves..
his bad shot selection in those two games are ignored..While in AI case we got everybody talking bout it.
there's a difference between taking bad shots and missing good shots. chauncey was missing good shots.

gts
11-18-2008, 01:37 PM
there's a difference between taking bad shots and missing good shots. chauncey was missing good shots.for ricky davis type player yes.. for elite level players, no

LJJ
11-18-2008, 01:39 PM
for ricky davis type player yes.. for elite level players, no

:applause:

That's a very good comment.

Kleiza7
11-18-2008, 01:43 PM

Kleiza will put 20+ on AI and Detroit :bowdown:

hoopaddict08
11-18-2008, 02:04 PM
i read somewhere that before this trade materialized, he tried to trade melo for tay and chauncey. naturally, detroit refused, so they ended up giving up ai for chauncey and dyess.

so now, he's making desperate attempts to scapegoat.

camby and kmart launching those 20 footers with lots of time on the clock = AI's fault? jr's frequent 30 footers = AI's fault? the list could go on and on but the fact is, the whole team (especially karl) should be held accountable for everything that went wrong last year

I'm almost positive Detroit tried to trade Chauncey and Tayshaun for Anthony and Denver refused. Not the other way around.

Eldrunko247
11-18-2008, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE=markymark][B]Unquestionably, the Allen Iverson experiment produced some scintillating moments for the Nuggets and their fans. But the more coach George Karl watches Chauncey Billups run his offense

Odomize
11-18-2008, 02:39 PM
Karl telling it like it is :applause:

bdreason
11-18-2008, 02:41 PM
Karl is probably right.

He's also a terrible coach who should have been fired years ago.

GoldNugg21
11-18-2008, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE=markymark][B]Unquestionably, the Allen Iverson experiment produced some scintillating moments for the Nuggets and their fans. But the more coach George Karl watches Chauncey Billups run his offense

ppierce34
11-18-2008, 03:46 PM
Karl does throw players under the bus, but he didn't in this case. He had nothing but good things to say about Iverson when he left, and this quote is just a product of being asked why the team has improved with Billups. Plenty to rag on Karl about without making things up.

There's better ways of saying why the team has improved with Billups than pointing fingers at Iverson. George Karl has been around long enough to know that, he knew the media would run with this with Iverson's stature. He could have just talked about the things that Billups has done well without bringing in AI's name. If the reporter brought up AI's name, he could have said he brought a lot of good things to the team and moved on. What Karl did was take some shots at Iverson, it's not a suprise he has a history of taking shots at players in the media.

haterofhaters
11-18-2008, 03:48 PM
for ricky davis type player yes.. for elite level players, no
I don't think that many people would call Billups an elite level player. He's an all-star but not a superstar that you can build a team around.

GoldNugg21
11-18-2008, 04:18 PM
There's better ways of saying why the team has improved with Billups than pointing fingers at Iverson. George Karl has been around long enough to know that, he knew the media would run with this with Iverson's stature. He could have just talked about the things that Billups has done well without bringing in AI's name. If the reporter brought up AI's name, he could have said he brought a lot of good things to the team and moved on. What Karl did was take some shots at Iverson, it's not a suprise he has a history of taking shots at players in the media.

Those are very weak "shots". They're not even really at Iverson, just at Iverson's style of play.

Honestly, the people in this thread are much more effected by Karl's words than Iverson. AI isn't dumb, he knows what people say about him. They've been saying it his whole life. This is far from the low end of things professionals have said about him. And it was taken out of context and highlighted by the media, because they love making something out of nothing, because thats what catches peoples attention. If you look past that, it's obvious that there is nothing to see here. Just a coach explaining why his team has improved after a trade.

StephenDedalus
11-18-2008, 04:26 PM
Karl is telling the truth.

Only some delusional Iverson fanboy would construe it as throwing Iverson under the bus.

KeylessEntry
11-18-2008, 05:27 PM
Screw Karl. He has been a horrible coach for years. I am not much of an AI fan, but I dont agree with throwing him under the Bus now that he is gone when really it is Karls fault that everyone in Denver plays like an idiot in the first place.

3fecta_ubetcha
11-18-2008, 06:46 PM
How come he didn't say this while A.I. Was still in Denver? Though he's right, and I agree with him, he should've said it then.

Because he's George Karl...he wouldn't DARE say it while Iverson was there-he doesn't have it in him. The Pistons will be fine once they work out the post-trade kinks (and they have plenty of time to do so, since the trade was done so early in the season) and keep it going. Last game at Phoenix was semi-chaotic (and please don't tell me that Shaq was 100% innocent when he mauled Rodney Stuckey) but all in all, they did great this road trip. Will Denver be able to keep their little run going under George Karl? Stay tuned...

willds09
11-18-2008, 07:04 PM
there's a difference between taking bad shots and missing good shots. chauncey was missing good shots.
So tell me how exactly was a.I taking bad shots and chauncey wasn't??? Its still a bad percentage, end of story.

willds09
11-18-2008, 07:08 PM
Karl is telling the truth.

Only some delusional Iverson fanboy would construe it as throwing Iverson under the bus.
Another iverson hater, u know damn well iverson put his heart out on the floor every night, their defense is what killed them, all coach karl's fault.

willds09
11-18-2008, 07:11 PM
Karl telling it like it is :applause:
Iverson did the best he could man

Richie2k6
11-18-2008, 07:15 PM
I love how when Iverson was in Denver the majority of ISH was saying Iverson was a great team player now and played with a more team-oriented mentality, and now when Karl says Denver is making better plays it's all "Well, Iverson was kind of selfish and not much of a team player..." Last year everyone was criticizing Denver's inability to play defense, not Iverson dribbling too much or not making the right play. Now that they're playing defense and Iverson is gone, point the finger at AI. Gotta love it.

And yes Karl's comments are true, but like someone else said, keep that to yourself or tell that to him when he's there not after he's left. Classless comments.

OneMoreSucka
11-18-2008, 07:18 PM
Another iverson hater, u know damn well iverson put his heart out on the floor every night, their defense is what killed them, all coach karl's fault.
Another ignorant denver hater.

Are you really blaming Karl for denver's lack of defense? Give me a break, AI puts his heart on only one side of the floor every night, offense. He played no defense and that was not Karl's fault, Karl has been trying to preach defense for a couple years now.

And if you watched games, you would see that this year denver's D is one of the best in the league - without AI, with Karl.

Hmmm.......very interesting!

MeloMike
11-18-2008, 07:20 PM
I think he is giving credit to Billups more than he is calling down AI

edit- just read the whole article, he called out AI, classless by Karl...it didn't need to be said

willds09
11-18-2008, 07:23 PM

Are you really blaming Karl for denver's lack of defense? Give me a break, AI puts his heart on only one side of the floor every night, offense. He played no defense and that was not Karl's fault, Karl has been trying to preach defense for a couple years now.

And if you watched games, you would see that this year denver's D is one of the best in the league - without AI, with Karl.

Very interesting that u gonna put tha blame on 1 person, are u serious??? What about everybody else on the court? Huh? If anything iverson helped them, what was their record last year??? Yea make sure u look that up, and get back to me.

OneMoreSucka
11-18-2008, 07:26 PM
Very interesting that u gonna put tha blame on 1 person, are u serious??? What about everybody else on the court? Huh? If anything iverson helped them, what was their record last year??? Yea make sure u look that up, and get back to me.
Very interesting that you're going to give all the credit to denver's wins on one person, are you serious? What about everybody else on the court?

Seriously, you've got to do better than that to debate me.

:no:

willds09
11-18-2008, 07:34 PM
Very interesting that you're going to give all the credit to denver's wins on one person, are you serious? What about everybody else on the court?

Seriously, you've got to do better than that to debate me.

:no:
Ur a funny guy, now how are u guna rephrase my lines, and put it into something else that relly makes no sense, was a.I one of the top five in scoring last year? Didn't iverson tried his best to get the nuggets back in late crucial games to even make the playoffs, while melo and jr smith had off nights, who helped them out?? My point exactly.

OneMoreSucka
11-18-2008, 07:38 PM
Ur a funny guy, now how are u guna rephrase my lines, and put it into something else that relly makes no sense, was a.I one of the top five in scoring last year? Didn't iverson tried his best to get the nuggets back in late crucial games to even make the playoffs, while melo and jr smith had off nights, who helped them out?? My point exactly.
And who was always a mismatch on defense? Who never contested shots? Who always gambled for the steal instead of just staying in front of their man?

We can go back and forth about this forever, how about we just end it by saying AI just didn't fit in with denver. Karl may have said he was difficult to coach at times, but he also said he was really fun to coach too.

willds09
11-18-2008, 07:45 PM
And who was always a mismatch on defense? Who never contested shots? Who always gambled for the steal instead of just staying in front of their man?

We can go back and forth about this forever, how about we just end it by saying AI just didn't fit in with denver. Karl may have said he was difficult to coach at times, but he also said he was really fun to coach too.
I do agree that he doesn't fit with them, but all I know is pistons is going to have a better record against the nuggets, u will see

LA_Showtime
11-18-2008, 07:47 PM
I do agree that he doesn't fit with them, but all I know is pistons is going to have a better record against the nuggets, u will see

Honestly does Allen Iverson fit in anywhere? Name me a team where you could replace him in the starting five and they wouldn't lose a beat.

willds09
11-18-2008, 07:52 PM
Honestly does Allen Iverson fit in anywhere? Name me a team where you could replace him in the starting five and they wouldn't lose a beat.
Um doesn't 01 sixers ring a bell?? Iverson could go to a lot of teams, but like I said pistons is going to be a problem this year, u just have to wait and see.

Smokee
11-18-2008, 07:58 PM
The problem with AI is you live and die by him, or get hurt. He has to shoot a lot to be him. He isn't always on. And he needs it more than most other players it seems and not exactly getting others in the flow with him.

I'd think its obvious at this point tho. Only ones that think AI is some top winning player are NBA allstar ballot fans and AI fans :rolleyes:

LA_Showtime
11-18-2008, 08:01 PM
Um doesn't 01 sixers ring a bell?? Iverson could go to a lot of teams, but like I said pistons is going to be a problem this year, u just have to wait and see.

I meant a team in the present. I'm pretty sure you could put Iverson on the 2000 Lakers team and they'd be fine too. Lmfao.

willds09
11-18-2008, 08:17 PM
The problem with AI is you live and die by him, or get hurt. He has to shoot a lot to be him. He isn't always on. And he needs it more than most other players it seems and not exactly getting others in the flow with him.
I'd think its obvious at this point tho. Only ones that think AI is some top winning player are NBA allstar ballot fans and AI fans :rolleyes:
That's not true at all man, iverson is respected and known as one of the greats that can give u his all every single night, a lot of people in the nba put him as a future hall of famer, because he truly is.

willds09
11-18-2008, 08:21 PM
I meant a team in the present. I'm pretty sure you could put Iverson on the 2000 Lakers team and they'd be fine too. Lmfao.
If u wanna say sum dumb ***** like tha 00 lakers, u might as well say the 09 celtics or lakers, I mean think about it, how many guards period can score like him,and have decent assist averages, and a decent steals average, think about it, he's 5'10 tall on foot, and he's able to do what 6'5 guys can't do, u have to think about that.

ruslan
11-18-2008, 09:16 PM

ur acting like anyone gives a damn about what u think. u riding karl pretty hard but face the fact that he sucks flat out...and it wasnt just AI fault of to why they didnt win ****..

MeloMike
11-18-2008, 09:21 PM
Fact of the matter is, AI didn't fit in denver despite the fact that he's a Hall of Famer, and someone had to go. Billups is a better fit as he brings leadership and improved Defense from the point position.

Oh, and George Karl is an idiot and I can't wait till the day he's out of Denver.

willds09
11-18-2008, 09:46 PM
Fact of the matter is, AI didn't fit in denver despite the fact that he's a Hall of Famer, and someone had to go. Billups is a better fit as he brings leadership and improved Defense from the point position.

Oh, and George Karl is an idiot and I can't wait till the day he's out of Denver.
But billups didn't became that good til rasheed, ben, and rip help hin out all those years, and they made each other better, but a.I can finish in the clutch, billups??? Not really, nuggets will be lucky to even make the semis in 09

MeloMike
11-18-2008, 09:52 PM
But billups didn't became that good til rasheed, ben, and rip help hin out all those years, and they made each other better, but a.I can finish in the clutch, billups??? Not really, nuggets will be lucky to even make the semis in 09

Billups will help Denver develop their young talent more so than AI will

Billups can't finish in the clutch? That's news to me...Mr Big Shot...finals MVP...ring any bells?

Not saying AI can't finish in the clutch, he's a monster and I honestly like him as a player, but just not on Denver.

Maybe they'll get past round 1, maybe they wont...but it's been same song, different chorus every year, so a change was needed.

airchibundo507
11-18-2008, 09:52 PM

doesn't he try to do that every game?

airchibundo507
11-18-2008, 09:53 PM
nuggets will be lucky to even make the semis in 09

yeah...as if iverson did anything to improve those chances...

OneMoreSucka
11-18-2008, 09:59 PM
but a.I can finish in the clutch, billups??? Not really, nuggets will be lucky to even make the semis in 09
WOW. I can recall a few games last season where AI missed the buzzer beater to either tie or win.

And if you watched the nuggets you would've already seen Billups make a CLUTCH three against Minnesota with 50 seconds left in regulation. How do you think he got the nickname Mr Big Shot?

OneMoreSucka
11-18-2008, 10:02 PM
ur acting like anyone gives a damn about what u think. u riding karl pretty hard but face the fact that he sucks flat out...and it wasnt just AI fault of to why they didnt win ****..
Haha, u and ur. Brilliant. Anyways, I was definitely not a fan of Karl last year, you could tell he didn't have control of his team and his players didn't really respect him. He took (or didn't take) bad timeouts, and used some bad rotations at certain times.

However, this year I've seen a new Karl which is why I think it's ridiculous to blame him. You can tell he's communicating with his team better, they're listening to him, and he's definitely coaching like he's got something to prove.

He's already gotten, what, three techs this year? Last year he had one....in all 82 games! That stat alone tells you he's taking a different approach this season and I can respect that.

willds09
11-18-2008, 10:16 PM
Haha, u and ur. Brilliant. Anyways, I was definitely not a fan of Karl last year, you could tell he didn't have control of his team and his players didn't really respect him. He took (or didn't take) bad timeouts, and used some bad rotations at certain times.

However, this year I've seen a new Karl which is why I think it's ridiculous to blame him. You can tell he's communicating with his team better, they're listening to him, and he's definitely coaching like he's got something to prove.

He's already gotten, what, three techs this year? Last year he had one....in all 82 games! That stat alone tells you he's taking a different approach this season and I can respect that.
They can never have a better record than last year tho.

lilojmayo
11-18-2008, 10:16 PM
it amazes me how everybody is disrespecting AI i wish he can lead Detroit to a championship it wont happen since he is a team cancer but we can dream cant we

willds09
11-18-2008, 10:19 PM
WOW. I can recall a few games last season where AI missed the buzzer beater to either tie or win.

And if you watched the nuggets you would've already seen Billups make a CLUTCH three against Minnesota with 50 seconds left in regulation. How do you think he got the nickname Mr Big Shot?
U are talking about minnesota, minnesota, not a team, not an actually good or great team, we are talking about minnesota! How tha hell does that make billups a clutch player by beating minnesota? Lmao!

willds09
11-18-2008, 10:21 PM
yeah...as if iverson did anything to improve those chances...
But u have to think about it, nuggets wasn't working for him, but its definitely not his fault.

willds09
11-18-2008, 10:28 PM
Billups will help Denver develop their young talent more so than AI will

Billups can't finish in the clutch? That's news to me...Mr Big Shot...finals MVP...ring any bells?

Not saying AI can't finish in the clutch, he's a monster and I honestly like him as a player, but just not on Denver.

Maybe they'll get past round 1, maybe they wont...but it's been same song, different chorus every year, so a change was needed.
First of all old billups had help in 04, if u can remember, iverson never had a team like the pistons, with 3 all stars on his team??? Iverson took a bunch of role players to the 01 finals, eric snow, hill, ratliff, lynch, are u serious??? If iverson had a team like billups did, just imagine what he would do, plus it took billups like 8 years for his first all star appearence, iverson, only 4.

MeloMike
11-18-2008, 10:54 PM
First of all old billups had help in 04, if u can remember, iverson never had a team like the pistons, with 3 all stars on his team??? Iverson took a bunch of role players to the 01 finals, eric snow, hill, ratliff, lynch, are u serious??? If iverson had a team like billups did, just imagine what he would do, plus it took billups like 8 years for his first all star appearence, iverson, only 4.

lol Iverson now has Billups's old team (minus prime ben..which according to you shouldnt matter as AI is that great)...we'll see what he does with it...till then im done with you as we clearly differ in opinion

and it's not like AI had no talent here in denver...camby and melo aint slouches

MeloMike
11-18-2008, 10:55 PM
U are talking about minnesota, minnesota, not a team, not an actually good or great team, we are talking about minnesota! How tha hell does that make billups a clutch player by beating minnesota? Lmao!

nice play on the practice speech :oldlol:

willds09
11-18-2008, 11:09 PM
lol Iverson now has Billups's old team (minus prime ben..which according to you shouldnt matter as AI is that great)...we'll see what he does with it...till then im done with you as we clearly differ in opinion

and it's not like AI had no talent here in denver...camby and melo aint slouches
Yea but camby aint no rasheed tho.

willds09
11-18-2008, 11:12 PM
nice play on the practice speech :oldlol:thanks lol

MeloMike
11-18-2008, 11:19 PM
Yea but camby aint no rasheed tho.

very true, but now he's got Rasheed so we'll see what happens lol...

Solid Snake
11-18-2008, 11:51 PM
I know there's no way to verify this, but I just wonder if the supposed "rumor" that Chris Webber had said that Iverson was absolutely hard to play with on the floor has any truth to it. He supposedly said this in the off season after his very first year with Iverson.

ppierce34
11-19-2008, 12:14 AM
I know there's no way to verify this, but I just wonder if the supposed "rumor" that Chris Webber had said that Iverson was absolutely hard to play with on the floor has any truth to it. He supposedly said this in the off season after his very first year with Iverson.

Possibly. I don't think anyone would say he's easy to play with, his style takes adjusting to. But I've seen Webber defend him on a couple occasions and has always had good things to say about him.

doesn't he try to do that every game?

Yes, because his games of 8-13 shots this season reflect that so well.

OneMoreSucka
11-19-2008, 01:12 AM
They can never have a better record than last year tho.
I'm really interested in how you will back that statement up.

Better team + worse conference = less wins? :confusedshrug:

KRAYZIE
11-19-2008, 01:36 AM
Don't worry Karl, not much time for you in Denver anyway. Soon enough, you'll be fired because you suck too.
:party: Can't wait! :party:

ruslan
11-19-2008, 01:40 AM

lol at u hoping on billups dick and bandwagon.....get real...melo didnt even have one clutch shot last season...as a matter of fact he made more bad than good in clutch last year :roll:

KRAYZIE
11-19-2008, 01:42 AM
Lol hoping.

OneMoreSucka
11-19-2008, 01:48 AM
lol at u hoping on billups dick and bandwagon.....get real...melo didnt even have one clutch shot last season...as a matter of fact he made more bad than good in clutch last year :roll:
What the hell are you talking about?

We're talking about AI and Billups being clutch and you bring up melo randomly?

Quit "hoping" on the hate bandwagon :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Please continue so I have some more worthless comments to make fun of. :applause:

willds09
11-19-2008, 03:14 AM
I'm really interested in how you will back that statement up.

Better team + worse conference = less wins? :confusedshrug:
Um, I'm sorry they are not winning more than last year, trust me

CrowninMe
11-19-2008, 03:18 AM
Karl is a slug. I can't stand backstabbers.
"They smile in your face, all the time they wanna take your place, the backstaaaabbaaas:banana: ." - O' Jays

markymark
11-19-2008, 05:18 AM

yea, the talent was there but the effort wasn't. i don't understand why melo couldn't put up the same D he's showing now last year. as for camby, his stats were pretty much inflated since he was collaring all those boards. besides, he wasn't a solid post up defender, his interior D mostly consisted of those weak side blocks

AItheAnswer3
11-19-2008, 07:02 PM
it amazes me how everybody is disrespecting AI i wish he can lead Detroit to a championship it wont happen since he is a team cancer but we can dream cant we

Your ****in OJ Gayo is a cancer you lil *****.

stephanieg
11-19-2008, 07:12 PM
If a cancer is someone who takes a lot of shots at low percentages and dominates the ball then most perimeter players in the NBA are cancers. Which is an idea I can get behind.

AI being a HOFer is a joke. One which will come true, sure, but a joke nonetheless. Talk about the overrating of scoring!

AItheAnswer3
11-19-2008, 07:19 PM
This message is hidden because stephanieg is on your ignore list.

kps
11-19-2008, 08:17 PM

:applause:

OneMoreSucka
11-19-2008, 09:09 PM
Um, I'm sorry they are not winning more than last year, trust me
Once again, I'm very interested in how you will back that statement up.

Until you can, I will go by my pretty clear explanation as to why I think they will.

willds09
11-19-2008, 09:13 PM
Once again, I'm very interested in how you will back that statement up.

Until you can, I will go by my pretty clear explanation as to why I think they will.
Um where is the scoring gonna come from, plus camby is gone, plus like I said a.I is a better finisher than billups, simple as that.

willds09
11-19-2008, 09:18 PM
If a cancer is someone who takes a lot of shots at low percentages and dominates the ball then most perimeter players in the NBA are cancers. Which is an idea I can get behind.

AI being a HOFer is a joke. One which will come true, sure, but a joke nonetheless. Talk about the overrating of scoring!
What have u been watching lately? Cuz its sure not the nba lol, um this is the most na

willds09
11-19-2008, 09:20 PM
Better yet, somebody should throw stephanieg under bus, and have it go back and forth, I'm truly disgusted, just turrible... Lol

OneMoreSucka
11-19-2008, 09:22 PM
I will agree with that. 3rd best scorer EVER is a joke?

willds09
11-19-2008, 09:30 PM
I will agree with that. 3rd best scorer EVER is a joke?
Agreed, but top 7 definitely

ruslan
11-19-2008, 09:53 PM

:roll:

AItheAnswer3
11-19-2008, 09:54 PM
[QUOTE=willds09]What have u been watching lately? Cuz its sure not the nba lol, um this is the most na

willds09
11-19-2008, 09:57 PM
Lol there's a reason why that moron's on my ignore list.
Yep lol are maybe she's just a iverson hater, who knows.

Fresh Kid
07-21-2013, 05:10 AM
One of my classic posts right here:bowdown: I think George Karl did iverson back then dirty tho to tell you tha truth.

andremiller07
07-21-2013, 05:23 AM
Can't believe they gave up Dre for Ai back than what a mistake:facepalm

Fresh Kid
07-21-2013, 05:28 AM
Can't believe they gave up Dre for Ai back than what a mistake:facepalm
I know u a andre miller fan but you buggin for that:facepalm

Xiao Yao You
07-21-2013, 07:10 AM
One of my classic posts right here:bowdown: I think George Karl did iverson back then dirty tho to tell you tha truth.

Can't blame him. He wasn't happy they traded Andre Miller for him to begin with.