PDA

View Full Version : Ugliest Girl You Have Ever Dated

lilojmayo
11-26-2008, 04:43 PM
i was looking back at some of my girls i that i dated or messed around with, and like one of the girl is a fatazz now i was like wow when i saw her and that wasnt a good thing

so how bad were urs

and like always pics or it never happened

Eldrunko247
11-26-2008, 04:47 PM
Why don't you go first...pics or gtfo

loot
11-26-2008, 04:47 PM
i was looking back at some of my girls i hate dated or messed around with, and like one of the girl is a fatazz now i was like wow when i saw her and that wasnt a good thing

so how bad were urs

and like always pics or it never happened
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

jbot
11-26-2008, 04:52 PM
quit calling your hand a fatazz.

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-26-2008, 04:55 PM
I believe you lilojmayo. And you do too.

Thatz all that matterz.

lilojmayo
11-26-2008, 04:58 PM
I believe you lilojmayo. And you do too.

Thatz all that matterz.

JMONEY im loving your avatar

ShowTime LA
11-26-2008, 05:46 PM
Pics or didn't happen

NAZTY JA0
11-26-2008, 05:48 PM
Pics or didn't happen

f*ck outta here with that pics didn't happen bullsh*t. Dawg nuff' he don't gotta post pics to tell a story..

-NAZTY

lilojmayo
11-26-2008, 06:05 PM
ok one girl was is just fat and another is just fugly

fat girl sam

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/l_4212a0052a125373ceadddcaeb54d8b0.jpg

fugly bri

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/braiiaia-1.jpg

what was i thinking i was young and dumb back in the day:banghead:

i honestly hope no girl at my school goes on this site because ill be exposed cause everybody knows who lilojmayo is at my school cause thats what my nickname has always been.

statman32
11-26-2008, 06:07 PM
:roll:

danumber88
11-26-2008, 06:08 PM
lilOjMayo sayin' he loves pigs :oldlol:

The second pic isn't that bad.. i guess.

Sicknote
11-26-2008, 06:09 PM
The first one looks 30.

Bean
11-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Lilojmayo is showing signs of a young Cartmaclone. The unintentional humor coupled with his raw honesty reminds a lot of CC(R.I.P.)

Posterize246
11-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Could be your twin, dude. Repped for havin the balls to post that.

lilojmayo
11-26-2008, 06:11 PM
The first one looks 30.

i know like sometimes im just wow, arent you guys like that also

but ive stepped my game up big time,

i know i know pics or it didnt happen

Mississippi
11-26-2008, 06:11 PM
Dude have you looked in the mirror lately?

danumber88
11-26-2008, 06:12 PM
Dude have you looked in the mirror lately?

Girls have diff. flavour, stop bashing on the guy.. lol

In all honesty remove the pics ojmayo without their permission :lol
trying to expose them in a b-ball community

Mississippi
11-26-2008, 06:13 PM

fat girl sam

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/l_4212a0052a125373ceadddcaeb54d8b0.jpg

fugly bri

i honestly hope no girl at my school goes on this site because ill be exposed cause everybody knows who lilojmayo is at my school cause thats what my nickname has always been.
Second girl looks like him. :roll:

ukballer
11-26-2008, 06:14 PM
f*ck outta here with that pics didn't happen bullsh*t. Dawg nuff' he don't gotta post pics to tell a story..

-NAZTY

:rolleyes: Step your gimmick game up!

Anyway to the thread, this **** has got me rolling on the floor. :roll:

'Girl' 1, yeah, really not sure what you were smoking then!

Girl 2, nothing particularly 'wrong' with her, wouldn't class her as ugly.

Phar
11-26-2008, 06:14 PM
i know like sometimes im just wow, arent you guys like that also

but ive stepped my game up big time,

i know i know pics or it didnt happen

Don't you think it's about time you told everyone about "it".

NAZTY JA0
11-26-2008, 06:16 PM
:rolleyes: Step your gimmick game up!

Wtf is dis gimmick shinanigan? I don't got to step up nothin' :oldlol:
X-plain' to me this steppin up sh*t, cause your not makin' sense to me urkel.

-NAZTY

crounsa810
11-26-2008, 06:55 PM

Back in the day u were young & dumb? U sure u aren't still back in the day?

crounsa810
11-26-2008, 06:57 PM
Second girl looks like him. :roll:
Probably is him. Why do u think there's a Censored? Its to cover that he doesn't have breasts.:roll: :roll:

ihatetimthomas
11-26-2008, 07:02 PM
Your mom

11-26-2008, 07:39 PM
wft is up with that censored shit?:roll:

11-26-2008, 07:48 PM
wft is up with that censored shit?:roll:

The censored tag should be a good 3 inches up, covering that face.

bada bing
11-26-2008, 08:56 PM
Your mom

damn *****...i was gonna come in here and post that. Since you already took my answer...i am gonna say:

your sister

lilojmayo
11-26-2008, 10:15 PM
damn *****...i was gonna come in here and post that. Since you already took my answer...i am gonna say:

your sister
LAMEEEEEEEEEEE

Gunnin4HoLeS
11-26-2008, 10:56 PM
i HOPE YOU UPGRADED BECAUSE DAMN. the white one looks like that girl who was not that fat in school but u leave high school come back and find out she sat at home all day. the black one? well..thats the dark side of the moon. i dont want to go there.

lilojmayo
11-27-2008, 12:39 AM
i HOPE YOU UPGRADED BECAUSE DAMN. the white one looks like that girl who was not that fat in school but u leave high school come back and find out she sat at home all day. the black one? well..thats the dark side of the moon. i dont want to go there.

:roll: i was dying laughing

yeah i have upgraded and i already got a bunch of pm's asking for pictures or it didnt happen type of stuff

YAWN
01-11-2010, 05:28 AM

fat girl sam

fugly bri

holy ****, what the **** were you thinking..

OneMoreSucka
01-11-2010, 05:34 AM
First girl isn't just fat.

oh the horror
01-11-2010, 06:52 AM
Sadly, I dont have any pictures, but I've hooked up with some dogs in my day, just for the sheer sake of it.

It all feels the same in the dark dude.

lilojmayo
01-11-2010, 08:31 AM
Sometimes I smh when I see some of the post I did when I was in my gimmick stage. I think my biggest shake of my head was the make fun of your yearbook soemething like that. This was another moment. I never dated any of the 2 ppl i posted. I do know both of them though,I only talk to girls who I think are at least a "B" or above.

Manute for Ever!
01-11-2010, 11:02 AM

How old does that make you, because OJ only turned 22 in November, you posted this over a year ago and you're talking about still being in school? I doubt you're any older than 15. And how long have you been known as liljohnwall?

Sometimes I smh when I see some of the post I did when I was in my gimmick stage. I think my biggest shake of my head was the make fun of your yearbook soemething like that. This was another moment. I never dated any of the 2 ppl i posted. I do know both of them though,I only talk to girls who I think are at least a "B" or above.

Whatever, junior. You're not impressing anyone.

FrenchDude
01-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Wow.
Did the first one ride your ....?

lilojmayo
01-11-2010, 12:22 PM
How old does that make you, because OJ only turned 22 in November, you posted this over a year ago and you're talking about still being in school? I doubt you're any older than 15. And how long have you been known as liljohnwall?

Wasn't trying to just stating fact. liljohnwall, lilmarc, lillebronjames lilbjennings, etc etc. with all the others lil's aren't me, we been over this on serverly occasions believe what you want. I'm am the original the rest are copycats.

lilojmayo is actually nickname in real life. I got it when i was in the 7th or 8th grade i think. I was like 4'10-5 ft range. During basketball practice my team was messing around before practicing. Throwing up trick shots and such. I just started firing off balanced 3s from 25 ft. Saying OJ since our team the night before watched Mayo play for our first time. He dominated the competition I kept making it each time i said it. Then our center was like ok we got a lilojmayo on our hands something like that. Then slowly my team started calling me that, then my friends,then it just became my nickname. Even you had to nickname given by friends back in the day.
This was an old forum i used to post at date 2005 name lilojmayo. it has been my nickname for awhile.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/image002.jpg

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 12:32 PM
these come to mind

I dated the girl on the right for 3 weeks
http://i46.tinypic.com/2rr46z5.jpg
her teeth are real ****ed up, ick

http://i48.tinypic.com/wgyont.jpg
this girl too, I dated for 2 months ok she looks ok there, but what you don't know is her teeth are light yellow, and her tits are big like Ds her thin frame but her ass is that disgusting kind of ass where you can't even call it a pancake, it is like literally leg going straight into back. Her big tits would normally be a great thing but combined with her lack of any form of ass it made her look strange

i was stupid in mmy younger days, and dint care about nasty teeth, cus most east european girls had them so i had the belief if i wanted an eastern european i'd have to settle. now i learned my lesson but i learned it the hard way.

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 12:38 PM

you goddamn clown lilojmayo goes to USC bozo he posted pics before and other posters know him

C-Webb4
01-11-2010, 01:07 PM
I'm being real here in saying i've never dated an ugly girl. I have ****ed girls with below average looks, but in terms of actually dating them? Never.

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 01:14 PM
I'm being real here in saying i've never dated an ugly girl. I have ****ed girls with below average looks, but in terms of actually dating them? Never.
post a pic of who you consider to be your worst.

C-Webb4
01-11-2010, 01:17 PM
post a pic of who you consider to be your worst.
my worst was probably in the 9th grade which was more than a decade ago.. I don't have any pics of her anymore nor do i keep in contact.

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 01:19 PM
my worst was probably in the 9th grade which was more than a decade ago.. I don't have any pics of her anymore nor do i keep in contact.
lame answer, post pics of the ugliest you have pics of

these stories mean nothing without pics.

C-Webb4
01-11-2010, 01:21 PM
lame answer, post pics of the ugliest you have pics of

these stories mean nothing without pics.
you don't have to believe me. i'm not saying i've been dating supermodels or anything, just that at worst i've dated an average looking girl. Anyone ugly would just be a one time ****.

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 01:23 PM
you don't have to believe me. i'm not saying i've been dating supermodels or anything, just that at worst i've dated an average looking girl. Anyone ugly would just be a one time ****.
i believe you. im just saying these stories people are posting are all lame as hell without pics.

for example in a "post your hottest girlfriend thread" if someone went in there and said "I had a really hot girlfriend, she is like face of megan good, body of beyonce" no one would care and that story would suck without pics even if she actually was that hot.

So if you refuse to post pics-dont even say this stuff, it's pics required or gtfo

C-Webb4
01-11-2010, 01:36 PM
i believe you. im just saying these stories people are posting are all lame as hell without pics.

for example in a "post your hottest girlfriend thread" if someone went in there and said "I had a really hot girlfriend, she is like face of megan good, body of beyonce" no one would care and that story would suck without pics even if she actually was that hot.

So if you refuse to post pics-dont even say this stuff, it's pics required or gtfo
yeah i get you. but you do realize that those pics lilojmayo posted are just more work to establish his gimmick as a real person right? Chances are those aren't even people he knows or else they are just facebook friends or something.

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 01:37 PM
yeah i get you. but you do realize that those pics lilojmayo posted are just more work to establish his gimmick as a real person right? Chances are those aren't even people he knows or else they are just facebook friends or something.
maybe, but he has posted pics of himself with hot USC chicks in underwear before so I just feel like choosing to believe him.

C-Webb4
01-11-2010, 01:38 PM
maybe, but he has posted pics of himself with hot USC chicks in underwear before so I just feel like choosing to believe him.
All it takes is finding someone's facebook profile to be able to do that. It's not that complicated, VC did it for years.

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 04:37 PM
All it takes is finding someone's facebook profile to be able to do that. It's not that complicated, VC did it for years.
no but the thing is other posters on here have actually met lilojmayo, and theres youtube vids of him playing basketball with them.

Also daboyech0 is the one who posted the pics first, he made a thread that said "2 AM and look at what liloj just texted me"

because youtube vids, aswell as people actually having met lilojmayo and balled with him, im inclined to believe this guy.

Id rather believe this rather than it all being an elaborate scam in which one man has 5 different posting personas and makes fake youtube vids and such