PDA

View Full Version : Woman has sex with stranger in bathroom during college football game

Smokee
12-02-2008, 12:40 PM
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20081126/NEWS/81126006

What a slut.

What really bothers me about this is its almost like the lawyer is talking her into it being borderline rape, being taken advantage of because she was so drunk. F'in lawyers :ohwell:

Sorry *****, even drunk, especially when you weren't even drinking at the game and just had wine before getting there, doesn't make you THAT drunk where you are a walking victim to anyone that wants to have sex with you. Women have way too much power in these situations time and again. Society plays such a double standard its stupid.

She must have a *****-ass husband too. He's been 'supportive' of her :hammerhead:

Randy
12-02-2008, 12:49 PM
How do just wander into a bathroom and start having sex in a stall? I think it's hilarious how this skank has been receiving prank phone calls over this. A husband and three children, what a whore.

PIC!!! (http://www.bittenandbound.com/2008/11/27/lois-feldman-fired-after-metrodome-sex-arrest-photos/lois-feldman-photo-2/)

ihatetimthomas
12-02-2008, 12:50 PM
That shyt bugs me too. The double standard women get. But they have to be strict on rape otherwise people will begin to take advantage of the system and say every time that it was bc she was drunk. But yea, its pretty sickening when an innocent dude is paying the price for a hoe who wants to save face and not look like she's a slut

Smokee
12-02-2008, 12:52 PM
Yeah i'm listening to sports radio talking about it right now. They said she got fired from her job as an administrator for assisted living or something, and she's all upset because its turned into such a huge story with her name out there :lol

I was wondering what she looked like..

edit-- damn she's not that bad, almost a milf. what a lucky 26 yr old, wonder how he even worked that. Looks like one of them wives that was on the verge of cheating or already cheating anyways.

boozehound
12-02-2008, 12:55 PM
looks like a corn fed iowa chick. Id hit it drunk in a public bathroom. I was a little disappointed the article didnt go into details. was there oral involved? Doggy style? Upright? Rawdog? So many unanswered questions.

never been to the metro, but if the bathroom is like most stadiums during a game.... sick.

Randy
12-02-2008, 12:57 PM
looks like a corn fed iowa chick. Id hit it drunk in a public bathroom. I was a little disappointed the article didnt go into details. was there oral involved? Doggy style? Upright? Rawdog? So many unanswered questions.

never been to the metro, but if the bathroom is like most stadiums during a game.... sick.

Was the dude sitting on the toilet and she straddled him? Maybe he got a blumpkin. I want to know how it started...was he pooping and she walked into the bathroom and decided, "You know what, I'm gonna **** the next guy I see taking a shit".

boozehound
12-02-2008, 01:04 PM
Was the dude sitting on the toilet and she straddled him? Maybe he got a blumpkin. I want to know how it started...was he pooping and she walked into the bathroom and decided, "You know what, I'm gonna **** the next guy I see taking a shit".
I know right? I live in a town full of drunk chicks that are all mostly stupid skanks. How do I position myself to receive their whorish attention at the game? eye contact? ass grab? **** with the door open? We could all learn a lot from this story if our media weren't so prudish and puritanical.

Smokee
12-02-2008, 01:09 PM
haha read that first comment. Damn i would love to know the full stories of some peoples lives, seems like they've got a lot of **** going on thats almost made for TV....

anyone's parents here cheat or cheated on each other? anyone have a mom thats a slut? just curious :cheers:

mlh1981
12-02-2008, 01:16 PM
haha read that first comment. Damn i would love to know the full stories of some peoples lives, seems like they've got a lot of **** going on thats almost made for TV....

anyone's parents here cheat or cheated on each other? anyone have a mom thats a slut? just curious :cheers:

"Mom's weekend" at my alma matter brought out a bunch of crazys. Just a big, drunken orgy for those suburbanites at the uptown bars and house parties. There was a photo of a mom doing a keg stand on the front page of our college paper one year.

GOBB
12-02-2008, 01:17 PM
1. She knew dude

or

2. The marriage is in such a bad state that the husband has been guilty of cheating so this is her way of paying him back

Really having trouble seeing how she is so drunk that she can wander off and find the restroom yet somehow ends up letting a cat smash. Far fetched.

PK3434
12-02-2008, 01:19 PM

it was obviously rawdog. the husband will never feel the same every time he f**ks her now.

GOBB
12-02-2008, 01:26 PM
Security guard is a hater. hahahaaa

the husband will never feel the same every time he f**ks her now.

If that was true in the article it would state the husband seeks a divorce and custody of the kids.

GOBB
12-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Yo is this dude on myspace?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=173449503

hahahaaaaaa

ALBballer
12-02-2008, 01:47 PM
edit: didn't see Randy's post

jbot
12-02-2008, 01:59 PM
Security guard is a hater. hahahaaa

If that was true in the article it would state the husband seeks a divorce and custody of the kids.

if the security guard had any sense, he would have just waited there and demanded "next". what an idiot.

i don't see why this would make such big news anyway. holy crap, now i do. she was at the game w/ her freakin' husband at the time? just left to go to the bathroom and ended up w/ a random weiner in her w/ a crowd watching? LOL! that's awesome! u can't tell me NOBODY has some cell phone video of it?

Rasheed1
12-02-2008, 02:10 PM
the nut ass husband blamed himself :roll:

"I really should been there for her" :violin: clown!

hope he stays married to her because he deserves her....

lilmarcgasol
12-02-2008, 02:23 PM
what a lying ho-i cant remember how many glasses i had
-i was watching football game next thing i know police
-o me o my i was apparently rowdy to the po po I cant remember that either!!

She conveniently "forgot" everything that would make it her responsibility-which it is-so she is saying she literally blacked out, thats what its called when you can't remember what happened u were so drunk lol yeh right the goddamn ho knew what she was doing then she just sobered up and cant deal with the consequences of her leg spreading in a stinky college toilet.

GOBB
12-02-2008, 02:25 PM
the nut ass husband blamed himself

"I really should been there for her" clown!

hope he stays married to her because he deserves her....

Werd a straight herb!! hahaahaha

Husband has to wake up next to her every morning. Epic Fail.

Showtime
12-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Dumb drunk whore gets busy, plays the victim card, boo hoo b!tch. Accountability is a b!tch, hunh? Oh, and her husband is dumber than she is.

XxNeXuSxX
12-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Now I'm not going to pretend I know this person, but I honestly don't buy she didn't remember how much she drank (b*tch probably filled up 4 at max), the sex she definitely remembers.

Real Men Wear Green
12-03-2008, 04:06 PM
1. The woman is an idiot.

2. The husband is a ****ing idiot.

3. It's somewhat sexist to call the woman a ho but say nothing negative about the guy she let smash. It's not like he's some kind of paragon of virtue. Societal bias is alive and well.

Smokee
12-03-2008, 04:14 PM
1. The woman is an idiot.

2. The husband is a ****ing idiot.

3. It's somewhat sexist to call the woman a ho but say nothing negative about the guy she let smash. It's not like he's some kind of paragon of virtue. Societal bias is alive and well.

Thats true but most women in that situation wouldn't allow that to happen. Most men would do exactly what he did :applause:

johndeeregreen
12-03-2008, 04:18 PM
As far as we know, the guy wasn't attending the game with his wife. And like Smokee says, it's not just bias, it really is a totally different ballgame. I think most of us would've taken full advantage of the situation.

Real Men Wear Green
12-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Unless she's smoking hot, I wouldn't. Sex with some woman I've never met before, have no attachment to, may have a kid by me or a disease I can catch? I'll pass.

Real Men Wear Green
12-03-2008, 04:21 PM
As far as we know, the guy wasn't attending the game with his wife. And like Smokee says, it's not just bias, it really is a totally different ballgame. I think most of us would've taken full advantage of the situation.
Adultery does add a new dimension, but I don't see the logic in the generality that women who sleep around are sluts to be spat upon while guys that do it are players to be admired.

JayGuevara
12-03-2008, 04:23 PM

Eh, if he actually didn't know her, and she just hopped on the dinos, I doubt he was looking at her hand to see if there was a ring or anything of that nature. Granted, it's probably NOT a good idea to plunder a random broad in a bathroom, especially if you don't have a rubber in your pocket, but I feel like that could be a hard thing to pass up for most heterosexual men.

Edit: The article also states that she was 38, obviously married, mother of three. And he's a 26 year old. As a wife, mother, and pushin 40, you're generally supposed to be a little more mature than you were in your 20's. And supposedly they were both drunk, so that makes it even harder to turn down punani. :oldlol:

Edit pt. 2: From the comments on the article. "I am guessing those from Carroll would be on here with all kinds of stories. been and gone, she bit a chicks finger off one time in a fight, and screwed husband #1's best friend the night before the wedding. What else would you like to know." :oldlol:

Real Men Wear Green
12-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Eh, if he actually didn't know her, and she just hopped on the dinos, I doubt he was looking at her hand to see if there was a ring or anything of that nature. Granted, it's probably NOT a good idea to plunder a random broad in a bathroom, especially if you don't have a rubber in your pocket, but I feel like that could be a hard thing to pass up for most heterosexual men.
None of this makes him more innocent. Have you ever been to a club, danced with some girl that was clearly drunk or high as hell, had her falling all over you, and then her friends come take her away? A club with girls in it almost always has at least one that any decent guy could take home if not for her friends making sure some dude has his way. Girls get drunk and horny all the time, but due to the mores of our society they get judged harshly if they act like men. Now, cheating on her husband is a different dimension that does make it worse, but I'm speaking more about the general treatment of men and women when it comes to acceptable levels of promiscuity.

sulsuvtut27
12-03-2008, 04:51 PM
Yo is this dude on myspace?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=173449503

hahahaaaaaa

what the f*ck is a 40 year old like you doing looking up these dudes on myspace?

JayGuevara
12-03-2008, 04:53 PM
None of this makes him more innocent. Have you ever been to a club, danced with some girl that was clearly drunk or high as hell, had her falling all over you, and then her friends come take her away? A club with girls in it almost always has at least one that any decent guy could take home if not for her friends making sure some dude has his way. Girls get drunk and horny all the time, but due to the mores of our society they get judged harshly if they act like men. Now, cheating on her husband is a different dimension that does make it worse, but I'm speaking more about the general treatment of men and women when it comes to acceptable levels of promiscuity.

Oh of course, he's not innocent, and I wouldn't recommend slaying random broads you've never seen before, and if all things are equal, then both parties involved hold the same level of accountability.

But, in this particular situation, her being knockin on 40's door, married, and with three children, I personally think she is more in the wrong than he was. As a middle aged married mother, you should be a little more reserved and less apt to get black out drunk and bang random guys, that's what college and your early 20's are for. But obviously he is not absolved of all moral wrong-doing or responsibility also.

2LeTTeRS
12-03-2008, 06:22 PM

You're a man right?

johndeeregreen
12-03-2008, 06:22 PM
You're a man right?
:oldlol:

Literally the exact same thing I was thinking.

srekaL
12-03-2008, 07:27 PM
Unless she's smoking hot, I wouldn't. Sex with some woman I've never met before, have no attachment to, may have a kid by me or a disease I can catch? I'll pass.

LOL what a goon :roll: :roll:

I think its time to revoke his man card.

lilmarcgasol
12-03-2008, 07:34 PM
yep im guessing he has a girlfriend who neutered him

Randy
12-03-2008, 09:34 PM
LOL what a goon

I think its time to revoke his man card.

LOL what a tool

I think it's time to renew your V-Card

:oldlol: @ you idiot virgins trying to mask your own virginity and complete lack of game by insulting a guy because he wouldn't bang some random slut in a public bathroom at a college football game. If you would have unprotected sex with a random woman in a public bathroom you either A) Have never touched a real, actual ****** and would take anything that throws itself at you, or B) Have had nothing but complete dog girlfriends and once again, take anything that throws itself at you.

Rasheed1
12-04-2008, 09:56 AM
LOL what a tool

:oldlol: @ you idiot virgins trying to mask your own virginity and complete lack of game by insulting a guy because he wouldn't bang some random slut in a public bathroom at a college football game. If you would have unprotected sex with a random woman in a public bathroom you either A) Have never touched a real, actual ****** and would take anything that throws itself at you, or B) Have had nothing but complete dog girlfriends and once again, take anything that throws itself at you.

+1

this is what i was thinking....

Real Men Wear Green
12-04-2008, 12:13 PM
LOL what a tool

I was getting all lathered up, and then this guy comes along, stealing my thunder. Why thank you, my good man. I'd rep you, except that the rep system really doesn't mean anything anymore.

ikoiko
12-04-2008, 03:19 PM
LOL what a tool

+2

how is it even possible to get horny when some random drunk-as-hell cougar stumbles in on you taking a dump in a public bathroom??

JayGuevara
12-04-2008, 03:23 PM
+2

how is it even possible to get horny when some random drunk-as-hell cougar stumbles in on you taking a dump in a public bathroom??

When you're drunk too, and she starts cuppin your balls and gettin her throat warmed up?

I think in that scenario I'd be pretty much stuck. It's definitely not a good idea, but if I'm drunk enough, it's a great idea. :oldlol:

Smokee
12-04-2008, 03:38 PM
LOL what a tool

yeah but ISH OT is more like a men's locker room than anything resembling politically correct speak or the pretension of equality of sexes across the board.

And there are men who are brainwash whipped by females, men who only hang around females, and men who think like females. I'm not accusing anyone of any of this in this thread, but to pretend there aren't weak men that don't represent most 'men' mentalities is naive.

Just look at that ***** husband from this story that blames himself for his wife cheating :ohwell: If i've ever seen a politically correct dumbass its him :hammerhead:

Killer_Instinct
12-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Husband lost. Only way he could take a bigger L is if he stays with her.

Edit; NVM. Dude stay losing.

GOBB
12-04-2008, 04:59 PM
$20 says the wife knew the guy who nailed her.