PDA

View Full Version : Big Baby... Crying on the bench?

RaininThrees
12-06-2008, 12:46 AM
They just showed it on TSN... anyone got a link?!

SoCalMike
12-06-2008, 12:47 AM
it looked like he was pretty upset...

:pimp:

RaininThrees
12-06-2008, 12:48 AM
it looked like he was pretty upset...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obOQtTsH3Ik (A better one will surface soon)

definite tears...:cry:

MattOG711
12-06-2008, 12:50 AM
Why is he crying?

SpLiTViZiOnZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7w5Vc6aJsk

konex
Weird junk deleted

bigkingsfan
12-06-2008, 12:51 AM
Boys don't cry... oh, wait.

Homerism
12-06-2008, 12:54 AM
Why is he crying?

KG was saying things to him and pushing him around. I am not going to lie w/e KG said must have been pretty terrible.

Allstar24
12-06-2008, 12:55 AM
Why is he crying?

Because Garnett yelled at him. What a baby...if you screw up, you are obviously going to get some heat from your leader...don't cry and embarrass yourself on national TV.

Scott Pippen
12-06-2008, 12:57 AM
Gabe Pruitt holding back laughter at the end:roll: :applause:

kumquat
12-06-2008, 12:58 AM
KG said in the interview he told him his role on the team. In other words a translation would be...

you m*thaf**king scrub you play like a bi*ch, don't make me bb*tch slap you on court if you put up any more of that mofo sh!t You're f*king fat ass should stay on the bench

YAWN
12-06-2008, 12:59 AM
Gabe Pruitt holding back laughter at the end:roll: :applause:
:lol

i hope whatever kg said surfaces soon

wang4three
12-06-2008, 01:01 AM
KG trying to act tough when he really isn't. I still remember his crying act to John Thompson.

I love the guy, but the guy's false bravado makes Kenyon Martin look like Lamar Odom.

SoCalMike
12-06-2008, 01:03 AM
:lol

i hope whatever kg said surfaces soon

kg definitely called him out for something he did not agree with... in the video, it looks like he says "thats bullshyt man"....

DuMa
12-06-2008, 01:04 AM
KG trying to act tough when he really isn't. I still remember his crying act to John Thompson.

I love the guy, but the guy's false bravado makes Kenyon Martin look like Lamar Odom.
KG's just showin tough love.

stephanieg
12-06-2008, 01:05 AM
That game was AMAZING. KG is just...wow. I'm in awe. I wanted a mic in that huddle and when KG was talking to Doc and when he was jibber jabbering after dunking and losing his mouth piece and I wanted to hear what Roy and Pierce were saying to each other and...

BTW, KG did his insane tiger crawl thing for the first time this year I think. He's nuts!

Homerism
12-06-2008, 01:06 AM
kg definitely called him out for something he did not agree with... in the video, it looks like he says "thats bullshyt man"....

KG is just an overall @ss to other players. Not only does he talk **** to the other team he is talking to Davis? Davis has been considered one of the most respectful and humble players since LSU, and is always a hard worker. There was really no reason for KG to say what he did (Probably along the lines what Kumquat said).

SpLiTViZiOnZ
12-06-2008, 01:23 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/splitz/trainer.jpg

TheGreatDeraj
12-06-2008, 01:26 AM
KG stepped over the line here. Calling out a player like this isn't gonna lead to anything good...this could lead to a couple things:

1. Lower team chemistry, or at least lower chemistry between KG and big Baby

2.Being too harsh on players isn't good for their confidence, especially younger players. Ask Kwame Brown. If MJ/Kobe hadn't been so rough on him who knows how he could've turned out.

Now I'm not saying don't hold players accountable for their mistakes, KG should, but try not to be such an asshole next time KG. :no:

bstickq1
12-06-2008, 01:37 AM
KG stepped over the line here. Calling out a player like this isn't gonna lead to anything good...this could lead to a couple things:

1. Lower team chemistry, or at least lower chemistry between KG and big Baby

2.Being too harsh on players isn't good for their confidence, especially younger players. Ask Kwame Brown. If MJ/Kobe hadn't been so rough on him who knows how he could've turned out.

Now I'm not saying don't hold players accountable for their mistakes, KG should, but try not to be such an asshole next time KG. :no:

I agree, but Kobe wasn't hard on Kwame.

Manute for Ever!
12-06-2008, 01:38 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

west
12-06-2008, 01:44 AM
ROFL:roll:

Styles p
12-06-2008, 01:54 AM
garnetts a dick

Burgz
12-06-2008, 01:57 AM
can't wait to find out what he said
probably called him fat or something lol

RoseCity07
12-06-2008, 01:59 AM
Some one give Big Baby a hug man. I feel sorry for him.

12-06-2008, 02:00 AM
:roll: :roll: :oldlol: :roll: :roll:

Posterize246
12-06-2008, 02:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSSq3fWS2dI

somethings wrong with dude

chocolatethunder
12-06-2008, 02:03 AM
garnetts a dick
+1
Big Baby's a douche, but Garnett is getting out of control. All of this trash talking bs and just being a loudmouth is old. He's actually soft for his size and the opposite of clutch. He should really try and shut up.

Killer_Instinct
12-06-2008, 02:05 AM
Classic shit here, man. Classic. I'm dying over here. Instead of crying go back at him. The man laces his sneaks up the same as you do. Very pathetic.

Posterize246
12-06-2008, 02:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byfIiGFiBdQ

garnett's response

TMac&Luther
12-06-2008, 02:46 AM
KG used to be one of my favorite players, but I'm really getting tired of his act.......his head is getting way too big.

Chrono90
12-06-2008, 02:53 AM
i hate watching a grown people cry, i dont know why. I wonder what happened to the huddle that led to that situation.

but on a side note, its over for Big Baby, his career will be full of jokes now. i wish i was in that locker room to hear wat the other guys have to say about it. Cause in my locker room, he'll get joked on for life.

CasterL
12-06-2008, 03:55 AM
im begining to hate garnett, feel bad for glen. id love 2 see garnett try and trashtalk to sum1 like rodman or barkley back in the day, wouldnt know what hit him little *****

sick_brah07
12-06-2008, 03:56 AM
lol

Younggrease
12-06-2008, 03:57 AM
Funny how he acts like a ***** when people actually step to him...Big Baby should have stepped up and went right back at him..KG is nothin but an ignorant punk

Honestly I dont think I have ever disliked a player as much as KG...Always attacks someone he thinks is weaker but if someone is his equal he doesnt say anything...Never heard him talk **** to Tim Duncan, Shaq or Kobe...

Showtime
12-06-2008, 04:02 AM
KG has always been a punk, so why be surprised now?

Younggrease
12-06-2008, 04:04 AM
KG has always been a punk, so why be surprised now?

Im not surprised(I remember the Rick Rickert situation)...I have always hated KG this just reaffirms it. I just love how the media doesnt go after because of this. If Kobe made Sasha cry the media would have had this is on the ticker...

It would be like record before Sasha cried and record after Sasha cried...

Why does KG get a pass from the media..is it because he is borderline retarded and just doesnt know any better ?

west
12-06-2008, 04:06 AM
Funny how he acts like a ***** when people actually step to him...Big Baby should have stepped up and went right back at him..KG is nothin but an ignorant punk

Honestly I dont think I have ever disliked a player as much as KG...Always attacks someone he thinks is weaker but if someone is his equal he doesnt say anything...Never heard him talk **** to Tim Duncan, Shaq or Kobe...
not really:lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clhzz9jBldE

beasted86
12-06-2008, 04:06 AM
A grown man cried because he got his feelings hurt.... What a lame.

In the infamous words of Arnold, he's a "girly-man", and so are the people sticking up for him when they don't know what Garnett even said.

Unless Garnett said something along the lines of "Your mom just died" there is no need for the waterworks.

Kumo
12-06-2008, 04:07 AM
I don't think Davis is being a *****. Obviously to get into the NBA you have to take a lot of criticism and insults along the way, but to make that man start crying during a game? Whatever he said must've been pretty mean. Garnett needs to stop yapping..

Younggrease
12-06-2008, 04:09 AM
A grown man cried because he got his feelings hurt.... What a lame.

In the infamous words of Arnold, he's a "girly-man", and so are the people sticking up for him when they don't know what Garnett even said.

Unless Garnett said something along the lines of "Your mom just died" there is no need for the waterworks.

Its not sticking up for Big baby...he is a ***** for crying(thats a given)...but that still doesnt change the fact that KG is a fake tough guy who only goes after people who he thinks are weak...

Dasher
12-06-2008, 04:09 AM
Im not surprised(I remember the Rick Rickert situation)...I have always hated KG this just reaffirms it. I just love how the media doesnt go after because of this. If Kobe made Sasha cry the media would have had this is on the ticker...

It would be like record before Sasha cried and record after Sasha cried...

Why does KG get a pass from the media..is it because he is borderline retarded and just doesnt know any better ?:oldlol:
I don't like to see a adult cry, but I won't hold it against Glen. He is an emotional player.

west
12-06-2008, 04:10 AM
i don't care what KG said to him but remember guys,Big Baby is not a 4 years old kid,he's a grown man,how embarrassing is that:rolleyes:

gigantes
12-06-2008, 04:14 AM
this whole story is the freshest, most interesting thing i've seen on ISH in ages.

what happens between players and coaches that the public usually doesn't hear is far more interesting than all the same old highlights we've seen a million times before.

about davis' "disneyland" rant- i thought it was hilarious and awesome... and i'm guessing a little beer/weed helped it along.

Manute for Ever!
12-06-2008, 04:14 AM
Just an observation, but most of the people saying they hate Garnett are Lakers or Kobe fans. He never got this much hate before he became a Celtic. Just saying....

Younggrease
12-06-2008, 04:16 AM
Just an observation, but most of the people saying they hate Garnett are Lakers or Kobe fans. He never got this much hate before he became a Celtic. Just saying....

Its a pretty poor observation because you have no idea who said what about KG and when...Its just you shooting from the hip

Quick to hit Bogut
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i890j4Gi1C0

Purposely doesnt mess with Peeler after getting smacked up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPgRW48vNsQ

if your a tough guy then always be a tough guy

Manute for Ever!
12-06-2008, 04:18 AM
Its a pretty poor observation because you have no idea who said what about KG and when...Its just you shooting from the hip

Yeah, my mistake, I don't read the threads, I just post :rolleyes:

Younggrease
12-06-2008, 04:19 AM
Yeah, my mistake, I don't read the threads, I just post :rolleyes:

so you know what I(or the particular other laker fans in thread) said about KG pre-last year on these boards.. Either your a liar or worst off your right and your weird.

Manute for Ever!
12-06-2008, 04:24 AM
so you know what I(or the particular other laker fans in thread) said about KG pre-last year on these boards.. Either your a liar or worst off your right and your weird.

I wasn't singling you out personally, maybe you have always hated Garnett, but there never used to be this many threads with people saying they hate Garnett and that he is a ***** until he became a Celtic and beat the Lakers. That's all I was trying to point out, not talking about any particular poster

beasted86
12-06-2008, 04:26 AM
i don't care what KG said to him but remember guys,Big Baby is not a 4 years old kid,he's a grown man,how embarrassing is that:rolleyes:

I know... :applause: , seriously...

I could just picture him getting home tonight and his wife/girlfriend just giving him this totally disgusted look, shaking her head, then just throwing a blanket and pillow on the couche. :lol

SilentObserver
12-06-2008, 04:29 AM

Thanks, but no thanks, lakers homer? You would like to see stuff like this happening, dont ya?

gigantes
12-06-2008, 04:31 AM
gotta love this uptight country. a place where it's practically forbidden to show certain emotions if you're a man or get too close to another man, otherwise it's a sign of homosexuality.

vinsane01
12-06-2008, 04:39 AM
I got to admit glen davis crying was very unmanly... very. But KG again was the one who instigated another issue. Damn, i hate him before..now i want to kill him... just kidding. :D i just dont want him to win another title or even get to the east finals. What can i say.. go cavs!

beasted86
12-06-2008, 04:49 AM
gotta love this uptight country. a place where it's practically forbidden to show certain emotions if you're a man or get too close to another man, otherwise it's a sign of homosexuality.

Nobody called him a homo...

Its just plain a rule... there are some exceptions (severe physical pain/trauma, deaths, loved one hurt, birth of children, etc...) but under no circumstances do you cry because your feelings got hurt by what another man said. That is some p**sy stuff right there.

YAWN
12-06-2008, 05:41 AM
I wasn't singling you out personally, maybe you have always hated Garnett, but there never used to be this many threads with people saying they hate Garnett and that he is a ***** until he became a Celtic and beat the Lakers. That's all I was trying to point out, not talking about any particular poster

Im pretty sure fans of every team dislike him for some of the things he does. Not sure why you chose to single out one teams fanbase.

Being on TV and in the limelight more now that he is in boston should be your first clue as to why there are more threads about the C's / KG.

new noise
12-06-2008, 06:13 AM
It was a sorry display. Plenty of guys play with their emotions on their sleeve (Garnett for one), but if another guy yells at you, you man the f*ck up and play harder. Crying is allowed in sports, if you're six years old and playing kickball.

I hope Garnett cut him down even harder in the locker room afterwards for embarassing the team like that.

new noise
12-06-2008, 06:20 AM
What you're seeing on Garnett's sleeve aren't his emotions though...

...it's what he wants everyone to think are his emotions.
Dude is transparent like a MF

I'll give you that. The whole manufactured 'us against the world' thing gets old once you've been an MVP and have a ring on your finger.

One of the things I can appreciate about a Tim Duncan type compared to a KG is that it doesn't take all the chest thumping and trash talking in order to get motivated to beat the sh*t out of teams.

L.Kizzle
12-06-2008, 06:26 AM
***** Made ... LOL

His name fits him more than ever.

Sneak
12-06-2008, 06:46 AM
Good job a certain former Celtic was there the comfort him.......

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7670/toinebabysp7.jpg

bigkingsfan
12-06-2008, 06:47 AM
^ Best usage of the shimmy in a while :oldlol:

Celts34
12-06-2008, 07:32 AM
I feel like I'm in some bizarro world. KG pulled the whole team and told everyone to stop worrying about their stats and play some defense. People act like KG got specifically in Baby' face and just tore him up.

The bench was playing like hot garbage and let a 24 point lead slip to single digits in like 4min. Wtf was he supposed to say "great job guys". He was trying to get those guys focused. Big baby had been out position on defense on several possessions, but was quick to try to put shots up on the other end.

I don't care if KG called him every name under the sun. U cannot be a professional athlete and get caught on camera crying unless you won/lost the championship, suffered some sort of career ending injury , are retiring, or u got kicked in the family jewels. Outside of those reasons, there jus is no excuse

kwajo
12-06-2008, 08:33 AM
^ Best usage of the shimmy in a while :oldlol:
Ditto. I'm impressed.

Darsh
12-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Ditto. I'm impressed.

:oldlol: Ditto indeed. So impressive in fact, that i've bothered to post for the first time in months.

Kebab Stall
12-06-2008, 09:02 AM
:oldlol: Ditto indeed. So impressive in fact, that i've bothered to post for the first time in months.
How long has it been? I know I haven't seen you post for quite a while.

vinsane01
12-06-2008, 09:06 AM
I'll give you that. The whole manufactured 'us against the world' thing gets old once you've been an MVP and have a ring on your finger.

One of the things I can appreciate about a Tim Duncan type compared to a KG is that it doesn't take all the chest thumping and trash talking in order to get motivated to beat the sh*t out of teams.

right on the money. :applause:

twolvesfan
12-06-2008, 09:28 AM
to all you people who keep saying garnett is a MF and transparent do you ever think that maybe he just doesnt want to get suspended and thats why he doesnt react back when people shove/punch him:rolleyes:

dnyk1337
12-06-2008, 10:13 AM

:lol You crawled out of nowhere. Why'd you stop posting?

wang4three
12-06-2008, 10:23 AM
I don't care if KG called him every name under the sun. U cannot be a professional athlete and get caught on camera crying unless you won/lost the championship, suffered some sort of career ending injury , are retiring, or u got kicked in the family jewels. Outside of those reasons, there jus is no excuse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpAv_ao7rBs

SoCalMike
12-06-2008, 10:37 AM
So do we even know what KG said???

reppy
12-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Funny thing is, if Davis was on another team he would have had KG bent over with his pants down spanking his bottom.

Darsh
12-06-2008, 10:53 AM
:lol You crawled out of nowhere. Why'd you stop posting?

Take a look around...

Obvious reasons.

Allstar24
12-06-2008, 11:02 AM
So do we even know what KG said???

I'm not sure if anyone has the audio of what was said during the game. But in the post game interview, KG said: "He just has to understand his role and not come outside of it."

:confusedshrug:

J000
12-06-2008, 11:04 AM
:oldlol:

I saw him crying live. They had a closer look and the tear was there. I didn't know why, 10 minutes later they explained why he had a towel on his head.

And hence the name Big Baby.

lol @ Sneak's picture.

Joey3000
12-06-2008, 11:18 AM
You guys are a bunch of lames. You don

Mamba
12-06-2008, 11:21 AM
in all honesty.

if u are a player

who getst 13 minutes a game like big baby does.

who has to listen to KG's braveheart speech every game

who has to sit back and watch leon powe get all the minutes and glory and get none in return

and then KG starts going mental telling u off when ur up 24

then i would be pretty pissed off.

some guys have different ways of venting. some use a forum, others kill themselves. big baby likes to cry. if the mother****er wnats to cry. let him cry, are you seriously going to judge someone for crying. thats pretty ****ing low.

Celts34
12-06-2008, 11:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpAv_ao7rBs

Although thats not anywhere near as bad as baby did. Yes that not an excuse to start bawling like a b*tch either.

But seriously big baby looked like some fat kid on a little league team crying ,because he's always trying to steal bases even though he's slow as cold syrup. And he's always out by a mile. He's crying because he can't understand why his coach keeps screaming at him. I mean that was pathetic, he had a freakin tantrum.

Rasheed Wallace and Ron Artest saw that clip and both said "Damn!! That young man' got some peoblems"

bada bing
12-06-2008, 11:29 AM
lol. I wonder what KG would do if he had a cast that the raptors have. He would seriously rape Bargnani on the court and throw moon and kapono into the 5th row. The most incoherent soft players that have no desire or self respect to stand up for themselves. We need a KG type of a player. I really hope Bosh becomes into that player. Bosh has shown passion and i think he really needs to up his game and get into his team's face.

jbot
12-06-2008, 11:34 AM
that's embarrassing. kg has a right to call out someone if there not doing their job.

Joey3000
12-06-2008, 11:59 AM
When BigBaby is screaming "Im Going to disneylaaaaaand!!!" like a retard at seasons end... it will be because KG kept him in line and made sure he didn

Kevin_Garnett_5
12-06-2008, 12:21 PM

Quick to hit Bogut

if your a tough guy then always be a tough guyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0LZF3-2mBk
:roll::lol :roll::lol :oldlol: Who's the b!tch now.

Vragrant
12-06-2008, 12:24 PM

Garnett wishes he was as physically and mentally tough as Duncan is. Theres really no comparison of the two when it comes to that.

mmsupra
12-06-2008, 12:28 PM
I would like to see KG talk ishh to Dwight. I swear one of these days Dwights gonna knock someone out lmao.

Interminator
12-06-2008, 12:34 PM
that's embarrassing. kg has a right to call out someone if there not doing their job.
Not by grabbing another grown man and dragging him into the huddle.

Davis is a grown man with a wife and kid and he was probably embarassed by KG making him look like a high school player on the sideline.

We all know Davis would demolish KG in a fight,wrestling match,etc but if Davis did punch KG right in his bullet shaped head he'd end up out of the league.

Im really getting tired with KG's act now,maybe I didn't watch enough T'Wolves games but I always viewed KG as being a humble intense type of player with something to prove.After winning that chip that's all changed and now he's becoming one of the biggest *******s in the NBA.

His trash talking with Jose Calderon was pathetic.

amfirst
12-06-2008, 12:39 PM

Holy ****, look at the asian guy behind him. :roll:

jamal99
12-06-2008, 12:55 PM
KG said in the interview he told him his role on the team. In other words a translation would be...

you m*thaf**king scrub you play like a bi*ch, don't make me bb*tch slap you on court if you put up any more of that mofo sh!t You're f*king fat ass should stay on the bench

If i were in Davis' place i would really kick KG's ass... Than, they can can suspend me or whatever...

Maniak
12-06-2008, 12:57 PM
Holy ****, look at the asian guy behind him. :roll:

http://i38.tinypic.com/1ibudg.jpg

Day La Ghetto
12-06-2008, 01:43 PM
i think we'll all be happy the day somebody finally knocks his azz out. being a loudmouth and jawing at everyone, pooping his collar and doing knockout swings all the damn time is enough to make you really hate this guy.

wang4three
12-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Although thats not anywhere near as bad as baby did. Yes that not an excuse to start bawling like a b*tch either.

But seriously big baby looked like some fat kid on a little league team crying ,because he's always trying to steal bases even though he's slow as cold syrup. And he's always out by a mile. He's crying because he can't understand why his coach keeps screaming at him. I mean that was pathetic, he had a freakin tantrum.

Rasheed Wallace and Ron Artest saw that clip and both said "Damn!! That young man' got some peoblems"
I'm not trying to defend Glen, I should've been clear. My point is, was that I'm tired of Kevin just putting up this front like he's tough. Cause he's not, he's a baby inside too. And it's ok to be hypocritical--it's human nature-- but the guy contradicts himself so often that he's just coming off as arrogant and full of himself. In that same video Kevin says he doesn't like showing emotions cause it "exposes" him. Please, guy can't go 5 minutes without hollering like he's the baddest guy to walk the planet. That's emotion too. The guy he talks about in that video that he is...actually is a perfect description of Tim Duncan, who he wants to be.

I used to love Kevin. I have his jerseys and was rooting for him, but now-a-days guy is just a clown and I realize it's just an act. It probably has to do with his inability to mature as an adult. Even Kobe seems to be more humble these days, but Kevin just turned into a complete *******. And I hated Kobe through his 3 championships but now I appreciate him.

SayTownRy
12-06-2008, 01:55 PM
I don't like neither, but you're on point.
Duncan is a real dude. A nerd geek MF with a weak heart.
But a REAL honest dude, and mega-good at what he does.
No bullsh!t.

Garnett on the other hand is 100% phony quasi-homo used-to-rim-stephon-in-the-same-minnesota-airport-stall-Larry-Craig-hit-on-a-cop type fake homo tough guy.

F#@K him.

"I remember one time Kevin Garnett was mushing him, and shoving him in the face; and Tim Duncan didn't do anything, he didn't react. He just kicked Kevin Garnett's ass, and won the damn championship. You know what I'm sayin'? That's gangsta. Everybody can show emotion, dunk on somebody, scream and be real cocky; but Tim Duncan is a ... he's a pimp."

-Ron Artest

Joey3000
12-06-2008, 02:05 PM
I will say it again. KG is a floor general. He wants another ring,and is just keeping his guys in line. Bigbaby was getting out of character, and KG put him in his place. Better to do it now then lose a title over it later.

And for everybody who says BigBaby should have put KG in his place... KG is in his place... leading this team.

Celts34
12-06-2008, 02:07 PM
Not by grabbing another grown man and dragging him into the huddle.

Davis is a grown man with a wife and kid and he was probably embarassed by KG making him look like a high school player on the sideline.

We all know Davis would demolish KG in a fight,wrestling match,etc but if Davis did punch KG right in his bullet shaped head he'd end up out of the league.

Im really getting tired with KG's act now,maybe I didn't watch enough T'Wolves games but I always viewed KG as being a humble intense type of player with something to prove.After winning that chip that's all changed and now he's becoming one of the biggest *******s in the NBA.

His trash talking with Jose Calderon was pathetic.

You just have no clue what you are talking about. You have an obvious agenda with KG why not discuss that. And get it off your chest, rather than take the side of a man who acted like he jus learned Santa Claus' in the huddle.

Let me ask u this, has one past or present teammate ever came out and complained about his style? Cuz this stuff ain't brand new. So you'd think 14 seasons in the league as the ja.*ss alot of you guys claim him to be, there should be a laundry list of ex-teammates waiting to trash him. I'll wait for said list..........

Sinox
12-06-2008, 02:10 PM
real men don't cry.

JJ81
12-06-2008, 02:13 PM
why's he crying?

Younggrease
12-06-2008, 02:27 PM
I will say it again. KG is a floor general. He wants another ring,and is just keeping his guys in line. Bigbaby was getting out of character, and KG put him in his place. Better to do it now then lose a title over it later.

And for everybody who says BigBaby should have put KG in his place... KG is in his place... leading this team.

I dont care who you are...you grab me like that on national TV and curse me out Im either gonna call you out(right there, Big Baby could have done that..just because KG is a better bball player doesnt give him the right to act like a jerk) or I would have run up in his mouth. I prob would have choose number 1 but Baby might not be smart enough to put KG in his place...

Baby should have said to KG..."You think you big ****...put what we do in perspective, we put balls in a hoop. Everyone here ok with me(no one thinks Im retarded) but they think you are ghetto holligan who lucked out in the genetic pool. No one has respect for you, and to them(and me) your just black man who got lucky" Dont confuse the cheers for respect or affirmation that your better then anyone... Now go read a book, if you can..

thats all he had to say...and then if asked about he could have just fixed it up and told the press.

spursdynasty420
12-06-2008, 02:29 PM

dude he slapped duncan in the back of the head like a b1tch you have never seen that clip?? its when robinson was around i think it was 99 could be wrong. KG is a true *****. he didnt really stand up to duncan tho. he just kind of slapped him in the bac of the head and backed off

DuMa
12-06-2008, 02:33 PM
I dont care who you are...you grab me like that on national TV and curse me out Im either gonna call you out(right there, Big Baby could have done that..just because KG is a better bball player doesnt give him the right to act like a jerk) or I would have run up in his mouth. I prob would have choose number 1 but Baby might not be smart enough to put KG in his place...

Baby should have said to KG..."You think you big ****...put what we do in perspective, we put balls in a hoop. Everyone here ok with me(no one thinks Im retarded) but they think you are ghetto holligan who lucked out in the genetic pool. No one has respect for you, and to them(and me) your just black man who got lucky" Dont confuse the cheers for respect or affirmation that your better then anyone... Now go read a book, if you can..

thats all he had to say...and then if asked about he could have just fixed it up and told the press.

honestly im thinking you have deep rooted problems from when Celtics took out your Lakers. KG has always displayed this type of emotion. leading by voice and often by example. All his life he was reaching for the top of the world and now he is there, he doesnt want to fall off it. He is taking the proper steps to stay up there.

Younggrease
12-06-2008, 02:34 PM
dude he slapped duncan in the back of the head like a b1tch you have never seen that clip?? its when robinson was around i think it was 99 could be wrong. KG is a true *****. he didnt really stand up to duncan tho. he just kind of slapped him in the bac of the head and backed off

thats in 99, before Tim Duncan proved to him he was a vastly superior player...He didnt do that **** to players he knows will come back and **** on him or beat his ass.

Younggrease
12-06-2008, 02:37 PM
honestly im thinking you have deep rooted problems from when Celtics took out your Lakers. KG has always displayed this type of emotion. leading by voice and often by example. All his life he was reaching for the top of the world and now he is there, he doesnt want to fall off it. He is taking the proper steps to stay up there.

I guess sucker punching Rick Rickert while he wasnt looking was the "proper steps" too...:roll:

My only request this year is for someone to fight KG...my Lakers are too soft but maybe Lebron will do it in order to Boston that he aint taking this ish. Im actually rooting for the Cavs right now.

spursdynasty420
12-06-2008, 02:39 PM
thats in 99, before Tim Duncan proved to him he was a vastly superior player...He didnt do that **** to players he knows will come back and **** on him or beat his ass.

ya thought it was 99. Im pretty sure duncan came out of college being the vastly superior player then KG. he graduated from wake forest had time to work on his skills.

Twiens
12-06-2008, 02:49 PM
I guess sucker punching Rick Rickert while he wasnt looking was the "proper steps" too...:roll:

My only request this year is for someone to fight KG...my Lakers are too soft but maybe Lebron will do it in order to Boston that he aint taking this ish. Im actually rooting for the Cavs right now.

http://forum.paticik.com/thumbnails/85e/4a5/e8e/973/633/603/cb9/465/ee4/972/08_450xNULL.jpg

We need to give Mbenga 5 minutes with KG :oldlol:

Styles p
12-06-2008, 02:50 PM
U cannot be a professional athlete and get caught on camera crying unless you won/lost the championship, suffered some sort of career ending injury , are retiring, or u got kicked in the family jewels. Outside of those reasons, there jus is no excuse

or if your t.o and that your quarterback man.

DuMa
12-06-2008, 02:51 PM

only *********s want other people to beat up someone else just to hate on them. how sad.

Younggrease
12-06-2008, 02:56 PM
only *********s want other people to beat up someone else just to hate on them. how sad.

Yep Im a sad human being who wants to see KG get his ass kicked...honestly that is what it has come to...

embersyc
12-06-2008, 03:18 PM

Quick to hit Bogut

if your a tough guy then always be a tough guy

http://www.fanhouse.com/category/nba/2007/01/20/kevin-garnett-and-antonio-mcdyess-non-fight/

Here is KG running from Antonio McDyess after throwing a basketball at him.

Styles p
12-06-2008, 03:25 PM
http://www.fanhouse.com/category/nba/2007/01/20/kevin-garnett-and-antonio-mcdyess-non-fight/

what a ******. ****** 7 foot and softer then a tit.

westcoast2524
12-06-2008, 03:41 PM

i don't care for kg as the person. he seems arrogant, stupid, and too hyped up on sugar. he bullies players a lot, and he really never backs it up. he's a great player though, and i'm glad kg the player got a championship. hopefully kg the person grows up.

CasterL
12-06-2008, 03:44 PM
dyess would smash kg and kg knows it... shook one

12-06-2008, 04:03 PM
KG only messes with point guards. I bet back in the Locker room KG stayed clear of Big Baby.

hassano
12-06-2008, 04:08 PM
KG only messes with point guards. I bet back in the Locker room KG stayed clear of Big Baby.

so true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arh5bmAsWb0&feature=related

Celts34
12-06-2008, 04:26 PM
i don't care for kg as the person. he seems arrogant, stupid, and too hyped up on sugar. he bullies players a lot, and he really never backs it up. he's a great player though, and i'm glad kg the player got a championship. hopefully kg the person grows up.

You act like you know KG the person. You know as much as KG the person, as I do about astro physics. What has KG done off the court that makes him a bad guy? He beat his wife? Cheat on his taxes? Smoke crack?

This thread is hilarious to me. Because its obvious people hate KG for no reason at all. "kG talks too much trash." "KG thinks he's hard." Blah. Blah. Blah...... KG went from the player most posters sympathized with to the most hated.

westcoast2524
12-06-2008, 04:32 PM
You act like you know KG the person. You know as much as KG the person, as I do about astro physics. What has KG done off the court that makes him a bad guy? He beat his wife? Cheat on his taxes? Smoke crack?

This thread is hilarious to me. Because its obvious people hate KG for no reason at all. "kG talks too much trash." "KG thinks he's hard." Blah. Blah. Blah...... KG went from the player most posters sympathized with to the most hated.

i've never sympathized with kg. the type of personality kg portrays to the public is a bully. and why are you defending him? do you know him? mind your own business and stop taking everything so damn personally.

Showtime
12-06-2008, 04:37 PM
KG is a punk. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The McDyss thing was one, the Peeler thing another, his bravado on the court that he doesn't back up when push comes to shove is exactly what a punk does. His "tiger stance" BS trying to show up David West (who subsequently scored on his ass that play), is just another thing to add to the list.

Im so nba'd out
12-06-2008, 04:38 PM
what a ******. ****** 7 foot and softer then a tit.
i would put my house on it that if u and kg every got in a fight he would drop you in point 3 seconds.

wang4three
12-06-2008, 04:39 PM

What's your point? You think you know him well enough to say contradictory to any of this? Or are you just a victim of your own hypocrisy?

big baller
12-06-2008, 04:49 PM
Because Garnett yelled at him. What a baby...if you screw up, you are obviously going to get some heat from your leader...don't cry and embarrass yourself on national TV.

and u wonder y he is called glen "big baby" dayis :roll:

Grinder
12-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Love KG's game and he seems like a cool guy off the court, but his on court personality is annoying as hell.

big baller
12-06-2008, 04:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSSq3fWS2dI

somethings wrong with dude
:wtf:

Joey3000
12-06-2008, 05:37 PM

And KG would have answered "SIT YOUR FIVE DOLLAR A$$ DOWN BEFORE I MAKE CHANGE" resulting in:

embersyc
12-06-2008, 06:58 PM

I've always thought KG was an ass since he grabbed Francisco Elson's **** in the playoffs about 4-5 years ago.

12-06-2008, 07:07 PM
I have been hearing rumers that the NBA is looking into KG tactics. Not sure if it is true or not or just the local radio talking.

I think someone just needs to pop him in the chops.

stephanieg
12-06-2008, 07:08 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3167/3055180613_963a6bb273_o.jpg

Joey3000
12-06-2008, 07:10 PM
I have been hearing rumers that the NBA is looking into KG tactics. Not sure if it is true or not or just the local radio talking.

I think someone just needs to pop him in the chops.

What tactics? And then guys like you say the NBA is too soft. If BigBaby is crying cuz he got yelled on, what would happen back when the NBA had real trash talkers like MJ, Payton... etc.

catzhernandez
12-06-2008, 07:15 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3167/3055180613_963a6bb273_o.jpg
KG had every right to do that, Timmy shouldn't have even been there... The Wolves were clearly playing the Knicks that night. :roll:

12-06-2008, 07:15 PM
What tactics? And then guys like you say the NBA is too soft. If BigBaby is crying cuz he got yelled on, what would happen back when the NBA had real trash talkers like MJ, Payton... etc.

Before this year is over some teams Point guard is going to pop KG in the mouth. Why a point guard? Thats all KG messes with.

TheGreatDeraj
12-06-2008, 07:17 PM

Keeping players in line is a great thing and needs to be done by leaders, but the problem is HOW KG does it. Yelling, screaming, cussing, putting teamates down is NOT being a leader. What kinda leader isolates a player like that...

west
12-06-2008, 07:26 PM
KG had every right to do that, Timmy shouldn't have even been there... The Wolves were clearly playing the Knicks that night. :roll:
All-star game.....:violin:

Joey3000
12-06-2008, 07:26 PM
Keeping players in line is a great thing and needs to be done by leaders, but the problem is HOW KG does it. Yelling, screaming, cussing, putting teamates down is NOT being a leader. What kinda leader isolates a player like that...

And what were KG's exact words? I didnt even see KG look at Bigbaby. All he did was pull him into the huddle. Bigbaby needs to stop being a bigbaby.

TheGreatDeraj
12-06-2008, 07:41 PM
And what were KG's exact words? I didn't even see KG look at Big baby. All he did was pull him into the huddle. Big baby needs to stop being a big baby.

No one knows what words were said but after the way Big Baby reacts do you really think he was going to play any better? Isn't that the point of being a leader and giving those kind of talks to help your team player better? My whole point is that the way KG handled the situation was wrong, because it isolated a player and he didn't seem to help him play better.

With that being said, Big Baby should man up and take criticism, no matter how the criticism was given to him.

Joey3000
12-06-2008, 07:47 PM
No one knows what words were said but after the way Big Baby reacts do you really think he was going to play any better? Isn't that the point of being a leader and giving those kind of talks to help your team player better? My whole point is that the way KG handled the situation was wrong, because it isolated a player and he didn't seem to help him play better.

With that being said, Big Baby should man up and take criticism, no matter how the criticism was given to him.

Close threat.

This is nothing more then a bunch of KG haters using this a fuel for their hate of him. Anyone of them would nut on themselves if they heard he was coming to their team. Just pull up the topics of when KG was being shopped. There wasnt a dry pair of underwear on Ish.... no homo.

All the sudden he is a jerk :rant

crisoner
12-06-2008, 07:51 PM
I bet KG can make 90% of you posters cry so leave Big Baby alone!!!

Showtime
12-06-2008, 07:55 PM
This is nothing more then a bunch of KG haters using this a fuel for their hate of him.

KG was a punk before this, and has been called out before. Stop using this as an excuse to claim it's all "KG haters". He's a punk. If you can't handle that, then I'm sorry.

Anyone of them would nut on themselves if they heard he was coming to their team. Just pull up the topics of when KG was being shopped. There wasnt a dry pair of underwear on Ish.... no homo.

All the sudden he is a jerk :rant
Being a great player has nothing to do with being a punk ass b!tch, which is what KG WAS BEFORE HE CAME TO BOSTON.

Mdog1
12-06-2008, 08:02 PM
Before this year is over some teams Point guard is going to pop KG in the mouth. Why a point guard? Thats all KG messes with.
Yeah KG is such a puss. He picks on Jose because he is afraid of JO or Bosh. KG really needs to watch his ass because if somebody his own size (or someone a foot shorter than him) punches him he will be such a ***** about it and the other guy will get suspended but not KBeachG.

Kiddlovesnets
12-06-2008, 08:04 PM
I thought it was because he didn't get enough minutes and thus he became upset.

catzhernandez
12-06-2008, 08:06 PM
All-star game.....:violin:
Ah.

It looked shopped.

spursdynasty420
12-06-2008, 08:07 PM
KG vs dirk who is softer? I would like to see this fight.

Da KO King
12-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Anyone that knows Glenn Davis' history at LSU is not shocked by the outburst of emotion. Of course most of you do not know players exist until they get drafted so his crying seems odd to you.

step_back
12-06-2008, 08:21 PM
http://forum.paticik.com/thumbnails/85e/4a5/e8e/973/633/603/cb9/465/ee4/972/08_450xNULL.jpg

We need to give Mbenga 5 minutes with KG :oldlol:

that wouldn't be fair at all and you know it!

Mbenga vs KG!!!

thats like Kimbo slice fighting a jelly baby!
http://tinypic.com/ztdx8n.jpg

Mbenga would knock his ass out!

SportsAnalyzer
12-06-2008, 09:12 PM
The main point of the story is Glenn Davis made himself look retarded and will be viewed as a weirdo as long as he is in the NBA

i know his wife was shocked

catzhernandez
12-06-2008, 09:13 PM
The main point of the story is Glenn Davis made himself look retarded and will be viewed as a weirdo as long as he is in the NBA

i know his wife was shocked
You know this?

XxNeXuSxX
12-06-2008, 09:27 PM
Anyone that knows Glenn Davis' history at LSU is not shocked by the outburst of emotion. Of course most of you do not know players exist until they get drafted so his crying seems odd to you.
There's 85% of the forum...

GOBB
12-06-2008, 09:36 PM
Thread harbors alot of soccer moms. lol

The hate for KG is annoying. Sounds like a bunch of guys who either were bullied or were the guys to console victims and in your wild imagination you stood up to the bully. When your imagination ends and reality is back? You did nothing.

Godfather
12-06-2008, 10:55 PM
Thread harbors alot of soccer moms. lol

The hate for KG is annoying. Sounds like a bunch of guys who either were bullied or were the guys to console victims and in your wild imagination you stood up to the bully. When your imagination ends and reality is back? You did nothing.
25000+ posts on an internet forum and standing up to bullies don't mix. If you were in Big Baby's position you would have committed suicide.

edit: Nevermind you have 70000+ posts on the internet! Didn't realize you had an account on old ISH...http://return-of-god-of-bball.u.yuku.com/

Bigg
12-07-2008, 01:12 AM
KG is a ho..

Ray Allen and PAul Pierce are the real leaders, not this mouthpiece

shaoyut
12-07-2008, 03:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPgRW48vNsQ&feature=related

shaoyut
12-07-2008, 03:14 AM

mcdyess wasted the first guy and would of smashed up kg

Grinder
12-07-2008, 03:22 AM
Watch KG taunt Nate Robinson and taken down and popped in the face by Psycho Nate.

Lamar Doom
12-07-2008, 06:10 AM
Watch KG taunt Nate Robinson and taken down and popped in the face by Psycho Nate.

then nate will stand over him holding his balls like he did in the denver "fight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06RHN2RNlxQ&feature=related)"

Gevz2kX
12-07-2008, 08:08 AM
mcdyess wasted the first guy and would of smashed up kg

KG stood up to peeler, took his elbow, and stood his ground. You guys will either call him dumb for fighting back and getting suspended in the playoffs, or a wuss for not fighting back. Make up your mind.

KG stood up to Zaza and let him get in his face and even get in a free headbut. Did he back off? No. The fight got separated.

Matt Bonner grabs KG by the wrists and throws him to the floor and runs away. KG gets up to go after him. This makes him a wuss how?

KG was letting McDyess know what he did to Madsen wasn't cool but Rip got involved so he bounced.

If all you guys wanna do is talk about fighting ability you're watching the wrong sport. Half the threads in this forum are about hating on the guy. Do you guys really have nothing better to do? Get a life. Talk about the sport of basketball instead.

Alonzo Magic
12-07-2008, 08:58 AM
KG will do anything to win, he'd put sand in his Mum's Vag if it meant he could have another ring on his finger, but dude's just a *****t. Reminds me of the 16yr old who used to bully me at the courts when I was a 12yr old chubby kid. Never did he even look at a person his size and age though.

KG still thinks he's the neighbourhood court bully. He's just a dick who tries to reason his dickheadedness with the "Do anything to win" excuse. From his Pre Match "Ritual", to talking smack with opponents half his size. His whole demeanor is repulsive.

What I'd do to see Udonis put this chump on his arse. :pimp:

Alonzo Magic
12-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Glen Davis obviously has some mental deficiencies, so it's not all that surprising that he acted that way. I remember feeling embarrassed for Glen's family as I was watching the ESPN telecast.

bigkingsfan
12-07-2008, 09:07 AM

Best part is Madsen is trying to sell his flop and staying down longer, the fight escalated and he got up pretty quick, sly dog you.