PDA

View Full Version : Who will have a better NBA career?

beau_boy04
12-15-2008, 07:13 PM
Blake Griffin or Michael Beasley?

Answer: Blake Griffin

Why: Attitude, leadership and worth ethic

Godfather
12-15-2008, 07:43 PM

Confidence is a good thing. KG is a leader. Beasley has great work ethic. If Griffin becomes better than Beasley it will be because he has a more defined role and is not a tweener, not because of your listed points.

Valliant13
12-15-2008, 07:49 PM

Because Griffin is a legit 6'10 250 lb PF beast, instead of 6'7-6'8 tweener that plays mediocre defense. Work ethic aside, Griffin physically is ideal for his postion, while Beasley is stuck between the 4 and 5.

lilojmayo
12-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Because Griffin is a legit 6'10 250 lb PF beast, instead of 6'7-6'8 tweener that plays mediocre defense. Work ethic aside, Griffin physically is ideal for his postion, while Beasley is stuck between the 4 and 5.

wow already off the beasley Juice

and ill go with Beasley when all the top cats retire Beasley will be the man just like in college :bowdown:

Godfather
12-15-2008, 07:52 PM

I love the way people repeat exactly what I have to say. :pimp:

Valliant13
12-15-2008, 07:59 PM
I love the way people repeat exactly what I have to say. :pimp:

I didn't read your post, I just stated the obvious conclusion that any casual follower of basketball would come to. Are you this petty and irritating in real life?

lilojmayo
12-15-2008, 08:01 PM
I didn't read your post, I just stated the obvious conclusion that any casual follower of basketball would come to. Are you this petty and irritating in real life?

does anybody read godfathers post

JK, godfather is probably one of the best posters IMO, sure we dont agree on anything but he does have alot of basketball knownledge

the scary thing is his intelligence is almost equal to mine :mad:

Godfather
12-15-2008, 08:01 PM

Yet the OP did not come to this conclusion and posted a bunch of media bull****. Yes and Yes.

Mdog1
12-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Just put him on ignore. It has been pretty calm without him around the last few days on the ignore list.

lilojmayo
12-15-2008, 08:03 PM
Just put him on ignore. It has been pretty calm without him around the last few days on the ignore list.

but godfather is so so funny he trys to start shat on ISH and its so entertaining IMO

Godfather
12-15-2008, 08:04 PM

I like to see you making contributions to the topic at hand (I kid of course). Then again what can one expect from an overzealous LeBron fan?

And we all know I am not on your ignore list.

Grinder
12-15-2008, 08:04 PM

Honestly, I don't think Griffin is a legit 6'10" - I think he looks more 6'8" - 6'9".

To answer the question:
Statistically: Beasley
In terms of impacting the team: Griffin

Mdog1
12-15-2008, 08:11 PM
but godfather is so so funny he trys to start shat on ISH and its so entertaining IMO
Maybe, but he just got annoying. Every single thread i went into he was talking about the Cavs, and if the thread is about the Suns that gets annoying. So ignore away.

Kevin_Garnett_5
12-15-2008, 08:17 PM
Beasley is a possible superstar in the making but right now I like Griffins game better.

Valliant13
12-15-2008, 08:38 PM
Honestly, I don't think Griffin is a legit 6'10" - I think he looks more 6'8" - 6'9".

To answer the question:
Statistically: Beasley
In terms of impacting the team: Griffin

It's possible, Beasley was listed at 6'10...but Griffin looks legit to my eye. Mind I've only seen a couple games, and none live.

InspiredLebowski
12-15-2008, 08:43 PM
I agree, when Oklahoma played Purdue he looked a lot closer to Nemanja Calasan (6'8) than JaJaun Johnson (6'10). Of course Johnson's a bean pole, so maybe it threw the perception off. Not that it makes him any less of a manchild.

beau_boy04
12-15-2008, 10:35 PM
I think Griffin is a 6'9" in shoes and 250 lbs with a 7'5" wingspan

Godfather
12-15-2008, 10:37 PM
:oldlol:

If this were true he would have been at the top of Chad Ford's board last year.

OneMoreSucka
12-15-2008, 10:50 PM
I bet a lot of people also thought Darko Milicic would have a better nba career than Melo, Bosh, TJ Ford, **** even David West was in there.

They're not always right.

Godfather
12-15-2008, 11:36 PM
I bet a lot of people also thought Darko Milicic would have a better nba career than Melo, Bosh, TJ Ford, **** even David West was in there.

They're not always right.

What a terrible comparison. Comparing Griffin to Beasley is nothing like Darko to those guys. Do you realize Griffin plays college basketball?

Lebron23
02-18-2009, 05:59 AM
Blake Griffin is a F*cking Beast, and the kid is one of the best rebounding PF in College.

I hope the Sacramento Kings drafted him as the first overall pick in the draft because he's a legit low-post scorer compared to Durant and Beasley.

Michael Beasley is a great player, but he's an undersized PF, and I can see him putting good numbers now that Marion was traded to the Raptors.

But right now i personally think that Griffin will have a better career than Beasley because he have a better fundamental skills, and by the way the last to player to average at least 23 ppg, and 14 rpg in the US NCAA is none other than Tim Duncan from Wake Forest almost 13 yrs. ago.

Griffin is now one of the favorite players in College, and i am expecting him to put up great numbers in his rookie season. ( 18 ppg, 9 rpg).

Kobe_6/8
01-11-2016, 04:21 AM
Griffin.

Fallen Angel
01-11-2016, 04:34 AM
:yaohappy: