PDA

View Full Version : (Youtube) KG at it again..Picking on another white cat..

NewYorkUSCtrojan
12-27-2008, 03:13 AM
Gay - G is a F*&*&king f@g! Pick on someone your own size coward!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfp6ZCsvGc

Watch the entire clip.

bdreason
12-27-2008, 03:18 AM
Definatley a moving screen.

Celtics got worked on anyway.

OAKTOWN BABY BABY!!!

sulsuvtut27
12-27-2008, 03:19 AM
he is just an @ss. F*CK KG.

brandonislegend
12-27-2008, 03:19 AM
nothing new

KeylessEntry
12-27-2008, 03:20 AM
classic KG

Fatal9
12-27-2008, 03:21 AM
There was another incident too earlier on where he took a cheap shot at him with an elbow.

NewYorkUSCtrojan
12-27-2008, 03:21 AM
Definatley a moving screen.

Celtics got worked on anyway.

OAKTOWN BABY BABY!!!

Congrats to your team Brotha..Gay-G always does that moving screen..They never call..Maybe a GM can send some tapes to the league?

NewYorkUSCtrojan
12-27-2008, 03:24 AM
There was another incident too earlier on where he took a cheap shot at him with an elbow.

Post the link

grimreaper1377
Post the link

I don't think it's up, but I do remember it since he was called for the offensive foul.

Kobe24
He tried to do the same thing to Vujacic yesterday. It was funny seeing Odom foul him and then stepping up to him while KG just backed off.

StroShow4
12-27-2008, 03:25 AM
:oldlol: @ the refs not calling an illegal screen.

NewYorkUSCtrojan
12-27-2008, 03:26 AM
I don't think it's up, but I do remember it since he was called for the offensive foul.

Thanks grim..I'll try to find a link..

ThaWarrior
12-27-2008, 03:29 AM
nothing new from him, but hes still a beast

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-27-2008, 03:36 AM
He tried to do the same thing to Vujacic yesterday. It was funny seeing Odom foul him and then stepping up to him while KG just backed off.

ya i saw that too...he is a pusssyyyy.....do u have a youtube link of it? also i would love to see...when gasol ran into him in the 4th qtr...he backed off....

brwnman
12-27-2008, 03:40 AM
That was a dirty play...

Im so nba'd out
12-27-2008, 03:41 AM
Kg does this to all young players black or white stfu with that race stuff whitey :hammertime: lol. :confusedshrug:

NewYorkUSCtrojan
12-27-2008, 03:45 AM
Kg does this to all young players black or white stfu with that race stuff whitey :hammertime: lol. :confusedshrug:

Gay-G does this to shorter players, regardless of race..What race stuff? Saying white cat is racist? lol

Kobe24
12-27-2008, 03:46 AM
ya i saw that too...he is a pusssyyyy.....do u have a youtube link of it? also i would love to see...when gasol ran into him in the 4th qtr...he backed off....

Nah, the Vujacic thing wasn't caught on camera but the announcers said it. I don't have the Odom link either.

raid09
12-27-2008, 03:47 AM
Losing respect for KG by the game.

Warriors trained the C's though - I'm sure Marco will take it.

DuMa
12-27-2008, 03:50 AM
KG loves setting moving screens when his team is down. see last year in the finals when he got away with like 5 moving screens before he got called for the last one. :oldlol:

but the dude is still elite :cool:

B-Low
12-27-2008, 03:51 AM
KG is fast becomin my least favorite player in the league

NewYorkUSCtrojan
12-27-2008, 03:52 AM

Warriors trained the C's though - I'm sure Marco will take it.

I am waiting for sports radio and ESPN to call out GAY - G antics..I know New York sports radio been hinting it..

3stat2
12-27-2008, 04:07 AM
Yeah same. I don't know what's going on with the guy. I cheered for him last season and was happy when he finally got a ring. I respected him a lot - but this stuff is really earning him the name GayG.

beau_boy04
12-27-2008, 04:23 AM
Kevin Garnett is becoming the next Bruce Bowen playing dirty dirty what a wussy

StroShow4
12-27-2008, 04:44 AM
Kevin Garnett is becoming the next Bruce Bowen playing dirty dirty what a wussy

he isn't that bad. i haven't seen him kick anyone yet. :oldlol:

raid09
12-27-2008, 05:03 AM
he isn't that bad. i haven't seen him kick anyone yet. :oldlol:

Only a matter of time. :ohwell:

shadow
12-27-2008, 05:06 AM
**** man if Kobe, AI, or Sheed were pulling **** like this the league would be all over their ass with fines and stuff. I don't get what's gotten into the guy. He's become just straight up lame. Atleast pick on someone your own size if you want to act tough. :confusedshrug:

Gevz2kX
12-27-2008, 05:12 AM
I am waiting for sports radio and ESPN to call out GAY - G antics..I know New York sports radio been hinting it..

Interesting to see that all the haters' theories that he only talks to players 6'2" and under are gone and the theory is modified to 6'5" and below, even though it's still wrong

yes it was a moving screen, yes games sometimes get physical. He only talked to him cause Marco got into it with Rondo.

There are moving screens set all the time and they look worse when the guy running into them doesn't see it coming. Doesn't make it a cheap shot. Trying to trip a guy, flagrant fouls, low blows those are cheap shots.

He's not a dirty player but he lets his emotion make him seem that way. Losing 2 in a row after winning 19 will do that to a guy. KG will be KG. Oops I mean Gay-G. Very clever by the way, did you think that up all by yourself?

Gevz2kX
12-27-2008, 05:14 AM
**** man if Kobe, AI, or Sheed were pulling **** like this the league would be all over their ass with fines and stuff. I don't get what's gotten into the guy. He's become just straight up lame. Atleast pick on someone your own size if you want to act tough. :confusedshrug:

watch more games. He gets into it with everyone. I guess you didn't see him going back and forth with Stoudemire or Aldridge.

shadow
12-27-2008, 05:19 AM
watch more games. He gets into it with everyone. I guess you didn't see him going back and forth with Stoudemire or Aldridge.

Fair enough since I don't get Boston games in LA but it seems like every time someone brings up a KG incident this year its against a short guy or a rook. And it looks pretty dumb. Never seen it before this year.

wTFaMonkey
12-27-2008, 05:23 AM
im curious..

who was the refs in this game?

brandonislegend
12-27-2008, 05:25 AM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/03/fullj.fe9adb403a41b723e9e60c072603222c/fe9adb403a41b723e9e60c072603222c-getty-82992022.jpg

Gevz2kX
12-27-2008, 05:27 AM
Fair enough since I don't get Boston games in LA but it seems like every time someone brings up a KG incident this year its against a short guy or a rook. And it looks pretty dumb. Never seen it before this year.

I can explain that. You're probably referring to Calderon and Bayless. KG plays full court defense on the ball handler sometimes, and when the game is getting heated, he really gets into the defense. That's why you see him getting really low to the ground or crawling sometimes, or chasing the ballhandler all the way down the court.

He wasn't like this before cause his team wasn't going anywhere. But after giving Minnesota the best decade of his life and getting nothing until last year, he got a bit arrogant. Sure he's allowed to, a little. While I don't condone his finger wagging or crawling on the floor (it was okay the first time), the haters make it seem way worse than it really is. He's not a dirty player. Part of the problem is that there are so many Laker fans and that makes it so easy to dislike a Celtic.

Gevz2kX
12-27-2008, 05:30 AM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/03/fullj.fe9adb403a41b723e9e60c072603222c/fe9adb403a41b723e9e60c072603222c-getty-82992022.jpg

oh please. Don't bring Nate into this. Robinson threw a punch at JR Smith while JR was being held back by his teammate. Nate, Melo, cheap shot Rob, Bowen. Those are the real punks.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/12/18/sports/18fight_slide2.600.jpg

DaRondoStopper
12-27-2008, 05:56 AM
Oh god...give it a rest. KG is an emotional player, he is very passionate. If you've ever played competitive sports on a high level (college or professional) you'd know how heated you can get. Stop making stupid threads about **** like this and talking about things that actually matter, not trying to bring down a player you obviously hate.

Smokee
12-27-2008, 05:58 AM
KG hates white people :hammertime:

Solid Snake
12-27-2008, 06:16 AM
I hope KG has a career ending injury this year in the first round of the playoffs. Or an injury that requires several knee surgeries over the next few years, with each one having less success, which gets people talking about whether he'll ever get back to form, while his numbers drastically decline, while studio commentators give something of a eulogy to his career, for all the blood, sweat, and tears he's put in over the years, but was still a ghetto ass punk ass *****.

Beebo
12-27-2008, 06:17 AM
I hope KG has a career ending injury this year in the first round of the playoffs. Or an injury that requires several knee surgeries over the next few years, with each one having less success, which gets people talking about whether he'll ever get back to form, while his numbers drastically decline, while studio commentators give something of a eulogy to his career, for all the blood, sweat, and tears he's put in over the years, but was still a ghetto ass punk ass *****.

Damn...thats pretty harsh.

kidachi
12-27-2008, 06:21 AM

daamn i wanna see that.. i wanna see that i wanna see that i wanna see that!

bstickq1
12-27-2008, 06:26 AM
Nate was counting on teammates/staff to stop the fight, otherwise JR would have destroyed him. Still, someone retaliating physically would probably scare the crap out of KG, no matter the size.

kidachi
12-27-2008, 06:31 AM
Oh god...give it a rest. KG is an emotional player, he is very passionate. If you've ever played competitive sports on a high level (college or professional) you'd know how heated you can get. Stop making stupid threads about **** like this and talking about things that actually matter, not trying to bring down a player you obviously hate.

he's a PUSS, that's why. he's like what? 6'11. and his black coward ass is pickin on guards like Bayless, Calderon, and Belinelli.

I mean I wouldn't be pissed if he's also doing it to guys his own size or atleast close to.

someone retaliating physically would probably scare the crap out of KG, no matter the size.

took the words right out of my mouth..

Gevz2kX
12-27-2008, 06:35 AM
he's a PUSS, that's why. he's like what? 6'11. and his black coward ass is pickin on guards like Bayless, Calderon, and Belinelli.

I mean wouldn't be pissed if he's also doing it to guys his own size or atleast close to.

Pachulia, Amare, McDyess, Aldridge, Bogut. Give it a rest already.

dbugz
12-27-2008, 06:37 AM
so much hate from the TS :oldlol: :oldlol:

continue hating fan boys! :oldlol:

kidachi
12-27-2008, 06:39 AM

:oldlol: nope. he backed down from those guys. he looked scared too. and that mouth was sealed.

ohh. your A GAY-G FAN. i understand. SMH.

Gevz2kX
12-27-2008, 06:45 AM
:oldlol: nope. he backed down from those guys. he looked scared too. and that mouth was sealed.

ohh. your A GAY-G FAN. i understand. SMH.

and "your" just a hater with nothing better to do

I don't know what your definition of picking on someone is. Watch the games against Phoenix and Portland. He stood up to Zaza and even took a headbutt from him. How is that backing down? He backed down from McDyess, but that's after stepping up for his teammate and everybody else getting involved.

He sets a moving screen on Marco, then when Bellinelli gets into it with Rondo he goes over and says something. You call that "picking on" someone? Were you bullied as a kid or something?

blackification
12-27-2008, 06:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2cwtL5tNTc

what? trying to hold his hand to get his ass off the ground? He was scared as hell when amare was talking right in his face. He won't even try anything close to that against the suns now especially know that Shaq can break him in half at any point in the game.

Gevz2kX
12-27-2008, 06:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2cwtL5tNTc

what? trying to hold his hand to get his ass off the ground? He was scared as hell when amare was talking right in his face. He won't even try anything close to that against the suns now especially know that Shaq can break him in half at any point in the game.

lol scared of Amare? Is that why he did this to him?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysyar8TJH6w

watch the whole game if you need to. A couple of seconds of video don't tell the whole story. They were going at it the whole game

blackification
12-27-2008, 06:52 AM
lol scared of Amare? Is that why he did this to him?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysyar8TJH6w

watch the whole game if you need to. A couple of seconds of video don't tell the whole story. They were going at it the whole game
and then why did he run away after amare pushed him?

ronnymac
12-27-2008, 06:59 AM
Odom would snap KG in half in a fight.

kidachi
12-27-2008, 06:59 AM
and "your" just a hater with nothing better to do

I don't know what your definition of picking on someone is. Watch the games against Phoenix and Portland. He stood up to Zaza and even took a headbutt from him. How is that backing down? He backed down from McDyess, but that's after stepping up for his teammate and everybody else getting involved.

He sets a moving screen on Marco, then when Bellinelli gets into it with Rondo he goes over and says something. You call that "picking on" someone? Were you bullied as a kid or something?

oh the pachulia incident.... well, the first one.. him and zaza hit each other.. then KG backs down.. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hcAqPxuW4E)

then on "KG's revenge".. he sets a hard pick on Zaza. Zaza gets into his face. and KG can't even look at Zaza. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T99aL8j4yyc
:oldlol:

Gevz2kX
12-27-2008, 07:00 AM
and then why did he run away after amare pushed him?

so he wouldn't get a technical like Amare did? Amare realized he got dunked on and it got to him so he pushed KG out of frustration. You wanted them to fight or what?

Gevz2kX
12-27-2008, 07:05 AM
oh the pachulia incident.... well, the first one.. him and zaza hit each other.. then KG backs down.. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hcAqPxuW4E)

then on "KG's revenge".. he sets a hard pick on Zaza. Zaza gets into his face. and KG can't even look at Zaza. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T99aL8j4yyc

when did KG back down? Is he not standing still while Zaza is coming up to him before the headbutt? Then everybody got into it and it broke up.

As for the screen, it's nothing dirty. Zaza didn't see it coming, that's why it looked worse than it was. Yes he lowered his shoulder that's why the offensive foul was called. You think he "can't" look at Zaza? Or that he doesn't care? Did he back off from him? No. Zaza came up to him again and was inches away while KG was just talking to the ref.

Gevz2kX
12-27-2008, 07:09 AM
Odom would snap KG in half in a fight.

I could be like you guys and say that Odom only goes after those smaller than him too :lol

Jarret Jack:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4ZN2KOaN30

Ray Allen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZsWAa3V6zU

Brandon Roy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8A8fOeh_DQ

Attila
12-27-2008, 07:09 AM
when did KG back down? Is he not standing still while Zaza is coming up to him before the headbutt? Then everybody got into it and it broke up.

As for the screen, it's nothing dirty. Zaza didn't see it coming, that's why it looked worse than it was. Yes he lowered his shoulder that's why the offensive foul was called. You think he "can't" look at Zaza? Or that he doesn't care? Did he back off from him? No. Zaza came up to him again and was inches away while KG was just talking to the ref.
Get of Garnetts tip.

Gevz2kX
12-27-2008, 07:14 AM
Get of Garnetts tip.

is that English?

You guys are the ones who need to give it a rest. If Garnett sets an illegal screen or says anything to another player it's time for another thread?

MaxFly
12-27-2008, 07:14 AM

That's unnecessary, idle talk.

Gevz2kX
12-27-2008, 07:16 AM
That's unnecessary, idle talk.

what do you expect from haters? They never change, only multiply :ohwell:

kidachi
12-27-2008, 07:22 AM

he backed down on their first altercation.

on the second one, he didn't backed off. but look at his face. pretending he can't hear or see Zaza coming in his face. His face was like. "OH I THOUGHT HE WOULDN'T GET MAD, *heart pounding*" haha.

point is. he'd start something. then he'd back out. he'd talk smack. and he can't do shyt.
like bqstick1 said, when someone starts to retaliate with him physically. or even just vocal.. regardless of the size. he'd back down.

Scott Pippen
12-27-2008, 07:38 AM
actually I don't mind as much as others. It is up to the inconsistent refs. As a player, as long as you don't aggressively fight someone, you do anything possible to win. Refs are there for a reason. That used to be real basketball from 1980s and early 90s. Look at the reaction in this thread. Imagine if Laimbeer or even Anthony Mason was playing today most here would want his head on a plate.

I just don't like how KG picks his targets selectively. He would be handled in the glory days by the "thug like" players. If he went after Shaq or Dwight Howard the same way then I would be fine. Otherwise no.:applause:

bstickq1
12-27-2008, 07:44 AM
I could be like you guys and say that Odom only goes after those smaller than him too :lol

Jarret Jack:

Ray Allen:

Brandon Roy:

No, you couldn't. Odom took on the whole Blazers team, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPDFEQzF3N4

Edit: Same game as your Jarret Jack one it appears.

ronnymac
12-27-2008, 07:53 AM
I would have loved to see tooth pick KG try this stuff on anthony mason, charles oakley, mark eaton, bill lambier , rick mahorne, carl herrar, otis thorpe, mario ellie and karl malone. poor kg would have been snapped into a million pieces.

kidachi
12-27-2008, 08:22 AM
actually I don't mind as much as others. It is up to the inconsistent refs. As a player, as long as you don't aggressively fight someone, you do anything possible to win. Refs are there for a reason. That used to be real basketball from 1980s and early 90s. Look at the reaction in this thread. Imagine if Laimbeer or even Anthony Mason was playing today most here would want his head on a plate.

I just don't like how KG picks his targets selectively. He would be handled in the glory days by the "thug like" players. If he went after Shaq or Dwight Howard the same way then I would be fine. Otherwise no.:applause:

i know what you mean, i miss that era of NBA too. And i totally agree with what you said on 2nd paragraph.

mltk53
12-27-2008, 08:30 AM
i think sasha, at 6'7, is the tallest gay-g has ever attacked. :lol

LJJ
12-27-2008, 08:32 AM
I would have loved to see tooth pick KG try this stuff on anthony mason, charles oakley, mark eaton, bill lambier , rick mahorne, carl herrar, otis thorpe, mario ellie and karl malone. poor kg would have been snapped into a million pieces.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of these days KG is trying to punk another Sergio Rodriguez or Eric Gordon and gets knocked out.

We know KG is a ***** when things go down.

JJ81
12-27-2008, 09:09 AM
What's happened to him? I used to respect the guy but now he's just pathetic.

He picks on either small white point guards (Calderon, Belinelli, Vujacic) or rookie point guards (Bayless). I want him to try some of this **** with Shaq, Oden, Dwight, Artest, Duncan, Kenyon Martin etc. *****.

InspiredLebowski
12-27-2008, 09:13 AM
I've been on KG's ass as much as the next guy about his antics, but there's nothing wrong with that play. Good hard screen, Belinili just didn't like it. No one likes getting laid out from a clean screen, doesn't mean it isn't legit. The chirping afterward is nothing, Marco was yapping to the ref, KG was most likely saying something about it being clean, which it was.

And when I say "good clean screen" it's relative. KG was sliding a bit but I've seen MUCH worse in almost every game this season.

chains5000
12-27-2008, 09:22 AM
Classic KG (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPgRW48vNsQ)

JJ81
12-27-2008, 09:22 AM

Jarret Jack:

Ray Allen:

Brandon Roy:

Have you noticed that nobody really fronts/starts on Lamar Odom? The guy's a monster.

Gevz2kX
12-27-2008, 09:39 AM
I've been on KG's ass as much as the next guy about his antics, but there's nothing wrong with that play. Good hard screen, Belinili just didn't like it. No one likes getting laid out from a clean screen, doesn't mean it isn't legit. The chirping afterward is nothing, Marco was yapping to the ref, KG was most likely saying something about it being clean, which it was.

And when I say "good clean screen" it's relative. KG was sliding a bit but I've seen MUCH worse in almost every game this season.

are you trying to talk sense into KG haters? Don't waste your time. I've wasted too much of mine. They're only programmed to avoid others' posts and repeatedly say "I would love to see him do that to ____, ____, or ____" :hammerhead:

wang4three
12-27-2008, 09:41 AM
Tough play. I'm ok with it and I'm not the biggest KG fan right now. More importantly, Marco stood his ground later on and started trash talking back. As long as guys don't let Garnett bully them around then I'm happy. Cause dude is soft inside like warm apple pie.

Slam13
12-27-2008, 09:53 AM
Well they are getting bigger, KG is easily 7 foot not 6"11.
Bayless: 6"3
Calderon: 6"3
Belinelli: 6"5

Maybe they'll reach 7 feet by the end of the season...

Mamba
12-27-2008, 09:53 AM
Have you noticed that nobody really fronts/starts on Lamar Odom? The guy's a monster.
the number one thing i remember odom did was this to pj brown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTACen0-6Eg

dnyk1337
12-27-2008, 10:14 AM
First of all, someone said JR Smith would beat up Nate Robinson? Are you serious? Nate Robinson would pick him up like a bag of sh!t. Smith would get destroyed.

Second, KG is the biggest pvssy I have ever seen in the NBA. He should go back to his days of getting b!tch slapped by Anthony Peeler.

And Odom is from NYC. What did you expect? That's how you play.

kidachi
12-27-2008, 10:20 AM
are you trying to talk sense into KG haters? Don't waste your time. I've wasted too much of mine. They're only programmed to avoid others' posts and repeatedly say "I would love to see him do that to ____, ____, or ____" :hammerhead:

no, it's the other way around. you won't listen. it's the homerism in you. I'm not a KG hater. I'm a fan of KG until i saw the pusssy side of KG.

Da KO King
12-27-2008, 10:23 AM
I love it. Kevin Garnett has basically gotten in the heads on the entire league with this stuff. Garnett has taken many teams focus off making basketball plays and it will pay huge dividends come this summer if it continues.

Pistons
12-27-2008, 10:24 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2ldkeqe.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll:

kidachi
12-27-2008, 10:26 AM

haha, he got scared. if that was Calderon.. IT'S A FIGHT.

kumquat
12-27-2008, 10:33 AM
Nate: .... I double dare you mother****er :oldlol:

Alonzo Magic
12-27-2008, 10:36 AM
I'm waiting for him to start Chris Quinn when we face the Celts in January. :rolleyes:

booonkers
12-27-2008, 10:53 AM
Of course things can get heated, but why dont most of the NBA players react the way he does? It only goes to show that there is really something wrong with the way he handles his emotions.

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2008, 10:54 AM
http://blog.mlive.com/sports_impact/2008/06/medium_080618_kevin_garnett_championship.jpg

booonkers
12-27-2008, 11:01 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol :lol :lol
who says gasol is soft??

booonkers
12-27-2008, 11:03 AM
http://blog.mlive.com/sports_impact/2008/06/medium_080618_kevin_garnett_championship.jpg
I think everybody here commends him and the celts for winning the chip but that's not the issue right here.

kidachi
12-27-2008, 11:06 AM

there goes the ol' escape act that spurs fans use.

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2008, 11:06 AM
Lots of posters don't commend KG for anything, but regardless I just felt that pic need to be put there. I'm not going to explain it any further than that.

Godfather
12-27-2008, 11:07 AM

You know when you back down from Pau freaking Gasol you are a ****ing *****...

Real Men Wear Green
I think everybody here commends him and the celts for winning the chip but that's not the issue right here.

there goes the ol' escape act that spurs fans use.
See?

peace9321
I would love to see him try this kind of **** with a player like ben wallace, or ron artest....Ben would snuff the **** out of him.

kidachi
12-27-2008, 11:09 AM
See?

what?

booonkers
Lots of posters don't commend KG for anything, but regardless I just felt that pic need to be put there. I'm not going to explain it any further than that.
I think KG has gotten so much respect and support over the years esp when he won his first chip it's just that this year he has done so much crap that has turned off a lot of fans.

Real Men Wear Green
Nothing.

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2008, 11:13 AM
I think KG has gotten so much respect and support over the years esp when he won his first chip it's just that this year he has done so much crap that has turned off a lot of fans.
He's always had critics. And he's certainly not perfect, but the talk about who is and isn't a tough guy based on whether or not they get into fights has always been stupid. Take the photo of Gasol giving him a shoulder that has everyone riled up. Let's say Garnett shows all the idiots how tough he is and punches Gasol in the mouth. Great. Mandatory 3 game suspension, and Stern may make it longer if it turns into a team melee. It'd be dumb as hell. But the twits on this site thnk that somehow some silly display of "toughness" proves something. Adults that live in the real world understand that there are repercussions for actions, and there are lines that a smart player shouldn't cross. But idiots on this site think that it's great to be a Ron Artest out there.

kidachi
12-27-2008, 11:14 AM
Nothing.

pffff. SMH.

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2008, 11:14 AM
I never knew what "SMH" stood for.

peace9321
12-27-2008, 11:16 AM
I never knew what "SMH" stood for.
shaking my head

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2008, 11:18 AM
shaking my head
Ah, TY.

booonkers
12-27-2008, 11:18 AM
Hmm it's not about going Ron Artest on everyone. If you don't wanna get suspended and crap, then dont start sh*t. Thats all there is to it. Or at least pick on someone your own size.

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2008, 11:22 AM
Hmm it's not about going Ron Artest on everyone. If you don't wanna get suspended and crap, then dont start sh*t. Thats all there is to it. Or at least pick on someone your own size.
KO King pointed out what Garnett does. He plays headgames. He pushes buttons, can be an instigator. But he almost never (no one's perfect) loses his temper when it matters. Messing with the opponents head has gone on since competition was invented, far older than basketball and the NBA itself. The ability to get into guys heads while not crossing the line yourself is an asset. That's why a guy like Garnett becomes a Champion while Artest's Indianopolis team ended up succumbing to the Pistons, because Artest was too much of a "tough guy" and thus in the end too crazy to have as a cornerstone of a Contender.

kidachi
12-27-2008, 11:23 AM
He's always had critics. And he's certainly not perfect, but the talk about who is and isn't a tough guy based on whether or not they get into fights has always been stupid. Take the photo of Gasol giving him a shoulder that has everyone riled up. Let's say Garnett shows all the idiots how tough he is and punches Gasol in the mouth. Great. Mandatory 3 game suspension, and Stern may make it longer if it turns into a team melee. It'd be dumb as hell. But the twits on this site thnk that somehow some silly display of "toughness" proves something. Adults that live in the real world understand that there are repercussions for actions, and there are lines that a smart player shouldn't cross. But idiots on this site think that it's great to be a Ron Artest out there.

he taunts and provokes a fight to guys WAY smaller than him. That's a pus$y act.. we don't want him to be like a guy who's knocking guys out left and right. we're just saying that be a MAN. he wants to act brash and get into people's faces? no problem. just don't do it to guys smaller than you. don't be a bully. that's why the other posters say... well do it with Artest, or Shaq, or Ben..

booonkers
12-27-2008, 11:26 AM
he taunts and provokes a fight to guys WAY smaller than him. That's a pus$y act.. we don't want him to be like a guy who's knocking guys out left and right. we're just saying that be a MAN. he wants to act brash and get into people's faces? no problem. just don't do it to guys smaller than you. don't be a bully. that's why the other posters say... well do it with Artest, or Shaq, or Ben..

EXACTLY. :applause:

G-train
12-27-2008, 11:27 AM

he doesnt have to hit him to be tough. There is a range of reactions that would have no/little punishment.

And yes he has a championship... Bill Laimbeer has 2. Bill is still a top 5 jerk in nba history and a lot of his rivals still will not talk to him.

Lets hope KG get back to using his emotions positively and doesnt reach that stage

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2008, 11:32 AM
He got in Glen Davis's face. He talks **** to everyone. But how is he being a bully when he almost never gets into fights in games? He's just glaring. Big deal. So what if you don't like it.

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2008, 11:33 AM
he doesnt have to hit him to be tough. There is a range of reactions that would have no/little punishment.

And yes he has a championship... Bill Laimbeer has 2. Bill is still a top 5 jerk in nba history and a lot of his rivals still will not talk to him.

Lets hope KG get back to using his emotions positively and doesnt reach that stage
Bill Laimbeer could not be Bill Laimbeer if the NBA was being run then the way that it is now. He'd be Artest. Really, the entire "Bad Boy" Piston team would have ben banned. It's a different era that doesn't tolerate that level of violence.

G-train
12-27-2008, 11:39 AM
Bill wasnt hated for the violence. He was hated because of his personality. Bill was a great player - but what is he known as to most fans? A hated moron.
It would be sad for a player of KG's talents to be remembered as an idiot. Cos thats the legacy he is leaving this season. And its completely unnecessary.

LJJ
12-27-2008, 11:44 AM
Sorry but you ( and KO King for that matter) are kind of overrating KG's mental ability here. Smart player who tries to get under people's skin? Being annoying but making sure he is not getting suspended for it, because he is all about winning the ship?

You guys are naive. :rolleyes:

We aren't exactly talking about Albert Einstein here.
We are talking about this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J2zudcnYkY
KG is a moron. He would be bagging your groceries if he didn't have athletic ability.

His always having an attitude against small skinny players is not him being being a smart player trying to get under other players skin. It's flat out about him acting though and trying to act hood on the TV.
And we all know he really is a pvssy, because he doesn't try to get under the skin of the Ron Artests of the league. Players who you could very well provoke into doing something stupid. He's not going anywere near them. KG only gets in the face of Belinelli and Calderon type players.

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2008, 11:44 AM
Bill wasnt hated for the violence. He was hated because of his personality. Bill was a great player - but what is he known as to most fans? A hated moron.
It would be sad for a player of KG's talents to be remembered as an idiot. Cos thats the legacy he is leaving this season. And its completely unnecessary.
Laimbeer wasn't a great player at all. He made the ASG 4 times and has career stats of 13 and 10. And I don't recall Laimbeer being viewed as stupid. He was seen as evil, but not known for dumb plays. Also, he delivered cheap shots light years beyond Garnett's. The Celtic closest to being like Laimbeer is Perkins. And he's light years away from being that kind of a cheap shot artist.

kidachi
12-27-2008, 11:47 AM
He got in Glen Davis's face

here's the difference, KG and Glen Davis, they have teammate to teammate relationship(no homo), but him and Bayless or Calderon.. they don't have that.

He talks **** to everyone smaller than him

fixed. he talks shyt until the person he's talking to retaliates, regardless of the size.

But how is he being a bully when he almost never gets into fights in games?

'cause he backs down when talking comes to pushing. Again, you can talk all you want, brag all you want.. mock all you want.. but be up for it.. or atleast pick on your own size.. I'LL BET, IF BAYLESS or CALDERON started a real fight with KG when KG was doing his pus$y act. he'd back down.

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2008, 11:50 AM
Sorry but you ( and KO King for that matter) are kind of overrating KG's mental ability here. Smart player who tries to get under people's skin? Being annoying but making sure he is not getting suspended for it, because he is all about winning the ship?

You guys are naive. :rolleyes:

We aren't exactly talking about Albert Einstein here.
We are talking about this guy here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J2zudcnYkY
KG is a grade a moron. He would be bagging your groceries if he didn't have athletic ability.

His always having an attitude against small skinny players is not him being being a smart player trying to get under other players skin. It's flat out about him acting though and trying to act hood on the TV.
And we all know he really is a pvssy, because he doesn't try to get under the skin of the Ron Artests of the league. Players who you could very well provoke into doing something stupid. He's not going anywere near them. KG only gets in the face of Belinelli and Calderon type players.
Who cares about a stupid interview? The "Ready for War" business was severely overreacted to by people that were overly sensitive. He was just being his noraml hyped-up self and people acted like he was disrespecting troops. Whatever. Every opponent isn't going to be intimidated by his antics, some guys are too mentally strong, but there are always guys that get more focused on proving something vs. KG than winning the game. And for the record, I don't know about Garnett teaching physics if he didn't have the NBA, but his work ethic is too strong for him to just end up bagging groceries.

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2008, 11:54 AM
here's the difference, KG and Glen Davis, they have teammate to teammate relationship(no homo), but him and Bayless or Calderon.. they don't have that.
Garnett's comments had Baby crying. And teqammates have gotten into fights before. But whatever, you're just going to talk **** regardless.

fixed. he talks shyt until the person he's talking to retaliates, regardless of the size.
This is just wrong, but again, whatever.

'cause he backs down when talking comes to pushing. Again, you can talk all you want, brag all you want.. mock all you want.. but be up for it.. or atleast pick on your own size.. I'LL BET, IF BAYLESS or CALDERON started a real fight with KG when KG was doing his pus$y act. he'd back down.
Yes, I will mock, TY. Garnett doesn't fight big or little guys on the court because getting suspended would be idiotic. For the NTH time. Sorry to inform you of this, but your opinion of how tough he is is far less important than a 5-game suspension.

kidachi
12-27-2008, 11:58 AM
Bill Laimbeer could not be Bill Laimbeer if the NBA was being run then the way that it is now. He'd be Artest. Really, the entire "Bad Boy" Piston team would have ben banned. It's a different era that doesn't tolerate that level of violence.

me personally, i liked that era. I liked the Bad Boy Pistons.

But KG, he's not being bad boy, he's being a coward out there. the difference between KG and those Bad Boy Pistons.. Those Pistons..they'll kick anyone's a$s. and I mean anyone. skinny, fat, small, tall.. and whoever that is. with KG.. NO, there's an exclusive list....just small, skinny ones.

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2008, 12:01 PM
Who has Garnett ever fought on the court during a game? This is crap.

LJJ
12-27-2008, 12:01 PM
But whatever, you're just going to talk **** regardless.

Just like you just disregard everything negative said about KG.

That's just the pot calling the kettle right there.

booonkers
12-27-2008, 12:08 PM

Yup. That's why I quit trying to make a point to him. :D

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2008, 12:10 PM
I don't disregard all of his negatives, I just haven't dwelt on them to your liking. Notice that I say Garnett "almost" never fights. Of course he's had some incidents, especially the reports of clashes in training camp when he was in Minnie. But in actual NBA games, what fights can you point to to prove that he's this huge bully? You would be both pot and kettle here.

kidachi
12-27-2008, 12:11 PM
Garnett's comments had Baby crying. And teammates have gotten into fights before. But whatever, you're just going to talk **** regardless.

no one knows what KG really said, but atleast they have teammate to teammate relationship. unlike with Bayless/Calderon

This is just wrong, but again, whatever.

WHY? I'm just saying facts, that's what KG's doing.. look, if he's taunting the Ron Artests/Rasheed Wallaces of the league. It'll never be a problem.

Yes, I will mock, TY.

:confusedshrug:

Garnett doesn't fight big or little guys on the court because getting suspended would be idiotic. For the NTH time. Sorry to inform you of this, but your opinion of how tough he is is far less important than a 5-game suspension.

look, he's tough, AS A BASKETBALL PLAYER.

but being a MAN.. nope. picks on small, skinny guys. ugggh.

he's not involved in any fights because...

with big guys - he can't even start it
with little guys - when it's on.. it's backing down time.

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2008, 12:13 PM
Ok, again: List all the small skinny guys KG has beaten up on in games to deserve this reputation. Seeing as him getting in Davis' face isn't enough for you.

kidachi
12-27-2008, 12:23 PM
Ok, again: List all the small skinny guys KG has beaten up on in games to deserve this reputation. Seeing as him getting in Davis' face isn't enough for you.

no, he hasn't beaten up any small, skinny guys.. because he didn't want to be in fights. he's scared of it, remember the one with Anthony Peeler? he ATE Peeler's elbow. :oldlol:

KG picks players who he knows won't fight him. that's it. can't respect a guy like that.

kumquat
12-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Big Baby Davis is one hardcore dude. It's like picking on the cowardly lion in wizard of oz

:roll::roll::roll:

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/2007/03/21/glen_big_baby_davis.jpghttp://thewizardofoz.warnerbros.com/movie/img/photos/photo4.jpg (http://thewizardofoz.warnerbros.com/movie/cmp/r-photos.html)

Mathius
12-27-2008, 01:03 PM

He's just a dumb homer. He wouldn't have defended this guy, or probably even checked out the thread if KG was still in Minnesota, and I don't care what he says otherwise.

I know KG was like this when he played for the T-Wolves, but to me it seems like its escalating. Is this true, or is it just a product of playing for a better team and being in the spot light more?

Mathius

Brunch@Five
12-27-2008, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't have a problem with his antics if he'd actually be called out on it by the league. I don't understand how that getting on all fours to bark incident didn't warrant a suspension, or why he wasn't called for a T for waving his hand in Calderons face.

gyu
12-27-2008, 01:17 PM
He did it a lot in the finals too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XoZ6R-rM-Y&feature=related

ForceOfNature
12-27-2008, 01:17 PM
I've lost so much respect for Garnett, and judging by the posts here, so have many other fans. Winning the championship just swelled his head, and you can see it by his actions post-championship. Prior to winning the title, he was a more-or-less classy guy on the court (if you don't count the passionate outbursts). Now his actions to smaller guards in the league are downright punkish, and it's clear his popularity has taken a nose dive.

krispykreme23
12-27-2008, 01:30 PM
Vote for Yi!!! :oldlol:

blazerjimmy
12-27-2008, 01:38 PM
WOW - "stfu with that race stuff whitey"...........now THAT isn't racist at all!!!!!:wtf: That's one of the most ignorant, backwards statements I've seen on here!!!

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2008, 01:40 PM
no, he hasn't beaten up any small, skinny guys.. because he didn't want to be in fights. he's scared of it, remember the one with Anthony Peeler? he ATE Peeler's elbow. :oldlol:

KG picks players who he knows won't fight him. that's it. can't respect a guy like that.
So, there is no real bullying? Check.
He's just a dumb homer. He wouldn't have defended this guy, or probably even checked out the thread if KG was still in Minnesota, and I don't care what he says otherwise.

I know KG was like this when he played for the T-Wolves, but to me it seems like its escalating. Is this true, or is it just a product of playing for a better team and being in the spot light more?

Mathius
I love you too.
He did it a lot in the finals too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XoZ6R-rM-Y&feature=related
OMG, a moving screen. I'm sorry, you guys were right. Hang 'im.

kidachi
12-27-2008, 01:42 PM

uhhhh. no.. there is bullying. could you stop being a homer for a sec?

Sneak
12-27-2008, 01:49 PM
This KG stuff is getting annoying now.

The point is not that people think he should be getting into fights, but if you're going to try and play mind games with other teams, why Bellinelli, Bayless, Calderon?

Why not Jackson, Roy/Aldridge, Bosh/JO?

Mind games are great, but at least put them on the players that have the most effect on the outcome of the game not the second string.

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2008, 01:59 PM
This KG stuff is getting annoying now.

The point is not that people think he should be getting into fights, but if you're going to try and play mind games with other teams, why Bellinelli, Bayless, Calderon?

Why not Jackson, Roy/Aldridge, Bosh/JO?

Mind games are great, but at least put them on the players that have the most effect on the outcome of the game not the second string.
Because psyching out a lesser player is easier. A guy that's established in the NBA will ignore Garnett's antics, whereas a guy that's not so sure of himself is more susceptible to cracking under the pressure. Plus, if you can get into someone's head it's going to help regardless; it hurts to have a scrub screwing up as well. Bosh and Jermaine O'Neal aren't going to be intimidated by a guy they've already faced 10-20 times.

gyu
12-27-2008, 02:02 PM
I love you too.
OMG, a moving screen. I'm sorry, you guys were right. Hang 'im.
Maybe you don't see the intent of him trying to hurt other players like I do. Same with the KG and Zaza pachulia screen

Sneak
12-27-2008, 02:12 PM
Because psyching out a lesser player is easier. A guy that's established in the NBA will ignore Garnett's antics, whereas a guy that's not so sure of himself is more susceptible to cracking under the pressure. Plus, if you can get into someone's head it's going to help regardless; it hurts to have a scrub screwing up as well. Bosh and Jermaine O'Neal aren't going to be intimidated by a guy they've already faced 10-20 times.

I get what you're saying but it's still pathetic.

Calderon I can sort of understand because he is the starting point, but Bellinelli? Bayless? If they mess up, there are players that can fill their positions.

In one of the other threads someone made a comment about if this was the 80's or 90's no one would care, but the difference is, people like Laimbeer, Oakley, Barkley, Rodman etc would go after anyone.

It's frankly embarassing watching KG go after the lesser players. If he was jawing or trying to rattle the other teams top players I would have a lot more respect for his antics.

Fatal9
12-27-2008, 03:10 PM
Anyone who doesn't notice KG targets white players (who are a much much smaller percentage of the NBA) is a blind Celtics fan or hasn't been following the NBA. Don't forget this is the same guy who tried to lynch a white guy with a bunch of his high school friends.

Kobe24
12-27-2008, 03:13 PM

Gasol is like holy f*ck, what a puzzy.

Kobe24
12-27-2008, 03:15 PM
Who has Garnett ever fought on the court during a game? This is crap.

He tried to get into with Mcdyess but a 40 year old, no knees having Mcdyess was gonna beat his azz t'ill KG backpedaled.

Killer_Instinct
12-27-2008, 03:19 PM
SMH@ the Celtic fans defending this clown. Youre as much of a joke as Garnett.

12-27-2008, 03:28 PM
KG will get puched in the face before the Allstar break.

lilojmayo
12-27-2008, 04:08 PM
ppl dont f#ck with kg he has peeps, in HS he beat a catz booty(no homo) and was locked up for a 1 year

/end thread

Kensta
12-27-2008, 04:15 PM
KG will get puched in the face before the Allstar break.

Where's Anthony Peeler at?

SHEED_ gangsta
12-27-2008, 04:25 PM
GAY-G is that one tall guy at school who's really a ***** but picks on only smaller guys so he looks tough

DTD
12-27-2008, 04:28 PM
A forearm shiver to a skinny white dude. What else is new with this cheap ass player? Stu Jackson is letting this guy get away with too much. No techs, no nothing....if he's not put into check by the league he's going to start a full on bench clearing brawl.

Kblaze8855
12-27-2008, 04:31 PM
This **** is just pathetic. And no I do not mean Garnett. This **** ranks up there with the "Wade is garbage without refs" people as the dumbest internet hate trend in ISH history.

I watched Karl Malone break guards faces for 18 years, make dumb faces to opponents, trip people on" accident", and kick Robert Horry in the balls and be called tought for it. I watched Mutombo swing elbows at everyone. I watched Oakley and Rick Mahorn bully the **** outta guards. Barkley pushed around every guard in the NBA usually saying something along the lines of "Get outta here little fella!" shoving and smacking them around. Isiah Thomas once got pissed off at it and threw like 3 punches to his face that Charles didnt even seem to feel. Ive never heard anyone called a coward for it though. Usually some form of "enforcer".

Nobody in the NBA has reason to be afraid of anyone reall. Ive been watching the NBA for 20 years and the three most solid punches ive ever seen landed were all on the same guy. A chubby Pistons fan who was on his feet in 3 seconds. NBa players arent tough and real fights dont exist.

KG has probably annoyed every opponent from 6'1'' to 7'6''. Hed have nothing to fear from any of them because NBA doesnt have fights. Its nothing but the same mind games that Rodman used and everyone called him smart for.

NBA tough guys dont exist and if they do it doesnt show on the court. A running hate fest on what Charles Oakley did in the 90s would look 30 times worse than KG setting a moving screen and yelling at some european(as if hes been calm and reserved around everyone else for the last 13 years).

The only players ive seen get any real hate for it are Bill Laimbeer and KG. And anyone telling me KG is on Laimbeers level just didnt watch basketball back then.

KG isnt even one of the 5 worst power forwards at this **** and hes the only one of them anyone cares to mention.

I cant even imagine what todays complaint loving name calling(Really..."Gay-G" might be the most pathetic thing ive ever read) fans would have to say about Jeff Ruland in the "Bash brothers" days.

DTD
12-27-2008, 04:37 PM
I wouldn't have a problem with his antics if he'd actually be called out on it by the league. I don't understand how that getting on all fours to bark incident didn't warrant a suspension, or why he wasn't called for a T for waving his hand in Calderons face.

It's hypocritical of the league not do anything. Not even a taunting foul, all because of marketing. That's it. They currently have the KG "passion" commercial running 24/7 and are letting him act like a thug.

The idiot got down on all fours and was barking, and not a peep from the league. Players get a tech for hanging tot long on a rim or slapping the backboard after a dunk, but acting a fool, intimidating smaller players, football type shivers and screens, and mimicking a dog are all OK...what a joke.

Mathius
12-27-2008, 04:40 PM
I watched Karl Malone break guards faces for 18 years, make dumb faces to opponents, trip people on" accident", and kick Robert Horry in the balls and be called tought for it. I watched Mutombo swing elbows at everyone. I watched Oakley and Rick Mahorn bully the **** outta guards. Barkley pushed around every guard in the NBA usually saying something along the lines of "Get outta here little fella!" shoving and smacking them around. Isiah Thomas once got pissed off at it and threw like 3 punches to his face that Charles didnt even seem to feel. Ive never heard anyone called a coward for it though. Usually some form of "enforcer".

Right, but not all those players were all that popular for their behavior. I don't really have a whole lot of respect for how any of those players acted, except for perhaps Mutumbo, because his elbows weren't necessarily on purpose, i.e. with the intent to hurt someone, the dude was just a lanky f*cker.

In fact, I pointed out during the Malone/Barkley/Ewing thread that Malone and Stockton were often thought of as the two dirtiest players in the league. I also pointed out during the whole Barkley/Lebron mouthing off contest that as much as Barkley ran his mouth and the things that he did as a player, he has no right to tell anyone they need to "shut their mouth."

KG has probably annoyed every opponent from 6'1'' to 7'6''. Hed have nothing to fear from any of them because NBA doesnt have fights. Its nothing but the same mind games that Rodman used and everyone called him smart for.

What did you expect, this is ISH?

Mathius

DTD
12-27-2008, 04:49 PM
KG is going beyond playing hard, and being an enforcer. He is acting a damn fool. Getting on the floor like a dog? Barking and woofing at people? Come on, that's just him being an idiot.

The problem is the league picking and choosing who they reprimand. If that was many other players in the league they probably would have been suspended by now, or fined with retroactive techs/fouls followed by a Stu Jackson announcement.

Kblaze8855
12-27-2008, 04:52 PM
Imagine Barkley in our league dunking on a point guard and throwing the ball down on them and disrespecting like he did. Or blocking a shot and leaning down over them to talk **** while they lay there.

These people would be on here having strokes.

Some of these fans are bigger ******* than the players they complain about.

Long as I dont see him clearly looking to hurt someone(like Karl Malone literally breaking Isiah Thomas face for making Stockton look bad after the 44 point game) I dont care what he says to anyone.

None of it is nearly as annoying as "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEEEEEE!". That was worthy of some hate.

HisJoeness
12-27-2008, 04:55 PM
This **** is just pathetic. And no I do not mean Garnett. This **** ranks up there with the "Wade is garbage without refs" people as the dumbest internet hate trend in ISH history.

Nobody in the NBA has reason to be afraid of anyone reall. Ive been watching the NBA for 20 years and the three most solid punches ive ever seen landed were all on the same guy. A chubby Pistons fan who was on his feet in 3 seconds. NBa players arent tough and real fights dont exist.

NBA tough guys dont exist and if they do it doesnt show on the court. A running hate fest on what Charles Oakley did in the 90s would look 30 times worse than KG setting a moving screen and yelling at some european(as if hes been calm and reserved around everyone else for the last 13 years).

The only players ive seen get any real hate for it are Bill Laimbeer and KG. And anyone telling me KG is on Laimbeers level just didnt watch basketball back then.

KG isnt even one of the 5 worst power forwards at this **** and hes the only one of them anyone cares to mention.

I cant even imagine what todays complaint loving name calling(Really..."Gay-G" might be the most pathetic thing ive ever read) fans would have to say about Jeff Ruland in the "Bash brothers" days.

+72,384

Kblaze8855
12-27-2008, 04:56 PM
KG is going beyond playing hard, and being an enforcer. He is acting a damn fool. Getting on the floor like a dog? Barking and woofing at people? Come on, that's just him being an idiot.

I never even looked into that. I see a new topic with someone complaining every day. This is the first ive actually clicked and im blown away by the idiocy of some of these people.

The problem is the league picking and choosing who they reprimand. If that was many other players in the league they probably would have been suspended by now, or fined with retroactive techs/fouls followed by a Stu Jackson announcement.

I dont see much of anything worthy of that. Danny Fortson and Brad Miller are about the only players ive seen in recent years take things too far on a regular basis.

KG? Rasheed? Kenyon Martin? [Jay Z]Loud as a motorbike...but wouldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight[/Jay Z].

Kevin_Garnett_5
12-27-2008, 05:08 PM

I cant even imagine what todays complaint loving name calling(Really..."Gay-G" might be the most pathetic thing ive ever read) fans would have to say about Jeff Ruland in the "Bash brothers" days.:applause: :applause: :applause:

Cyclone112
12-27-2008, 05:08 PM
you are absolutlely correct kblaze, the thing is there are very few people on these message boards that are old enough to have seen the nba in the 80's and early 90's. 90% of the people on these forums have probably been watching basketball for 10 years or less and so all they know is this tame league where physical, dirty play isn't allowed. the only thing they know is the odd youtube video they watch.

Scott Pippen
12-27-2008, 05:09 PM
Imagine Barkley in our league dunking on a point guard and throwing the ball down on them and disrespecting like he did. Or blocking a shot and leaning down over them to talk **** while they lay there.

These people would be on here having strokes.

Some of these fans are bigger ******* than the players they complain about.

Long as I dont see him clearly looking to hurt someone(like Karl Malone literally breaking Isiah Thomas face for making Stockton look bad after the 44 point game) I dont care what he says to anyone.

None of it is nearly as annoying as "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEEEEEE!". That was worthy of some hate.

agree 100%. It shows how much the game has changed in the last 10-15 years. But I think the Detroit brawl in 04-05 was the final straw for the NBA. They vowed and successfully made it softer than table tennis:applause: :applause: :applause:

And no hate for KG but to me it seems like he is unwilling to fight anyone (maybe he doesn't like violence or suspension), that just raises most fans suspicion about him and explains bad threads like this:applause:

bdreason
12-27-2008, 05:12 PM
It's all fun and games until KG taunts the wrong person and another brawl breaks out. If NBA keeps letting him get away with things other players don't, you will see a retaliation eventually.

If he got on all fours like a dog to taunt me, he'd get kicked right in the face.

Kblaze8855
12-27-2008, 05:15 PM
And no hate for KG but to me it seems like he is unwilling to fight anyone (maybe he doesn't like violence or suspension), that just raises most fans suspicion about him and explains bad threads like this

It seems dumb to me for anyone leading a contender to get into a full out fight. Dennis rodman annoyed every opponent for 15 years. How many real punches you see him throw? You dont take it there when the point is to win games. I can see the benefit of an annoyed opponent. I see no benefit in punching a guy not half as valuable to his team as you are to yours.

This isnt the 80s where you can get into a full brawl and get fined 2000 dollars and suspended a game.

Scott Pippen
12-27-2008, 05:16 PM
It's all fun and games until KG taunts the wrong person and another brawl breaks out. If NBA keeps letting him get away with things other players don't, you will see a retaliation eventually.

If he got on all fours like a dog to taunt me, he'd get kicked right in the face.
that's what it's all about:cheers: Mahorn/Barkley & Laimbeer fight from 1990 is the perfect example. A huge fight almost as big as 05 Brawl (also in Detroit) over a simple Atlantic division crown. Laimbeer shoved the ball in Barkley's face, and there the fight begins!

I am not supporting fights but I do like to see hostility and fire (I mean real fire!) like the Bulls/Pistons, any top East team during late 80s/early 90s, and of course the Lakers/Celtics from the 80s.:applause:

blazerjimmy
12-27-2008, 05:17 PM
I'd almost forgotten about this incident:

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/32979/20040901/garnett_punches_player_during_pickup_game/

bdreason
12-27-2008, 05:18 PM
It seems dumb to me for anyone leading a contender to get into a full out fight. Dennis rodman annoyed every opponent for 15 years. How many real punches you see him throw? You dont take it there when the point is to win games. I can see the benefit of an annoyed opponent. I see no benefit in punching a guy not half as valuable to his team as you are to yours.

This isnt the 80s where you can get into a full brawl and get fined 2000 dollars and suspended a game.

Did you just defend KG by comparing him to Rodman?!

:roll:

HisJoeness
12-27-2008, 05:19 PM

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/32979/20040901/garnett_punches_player_during_pickup_game/

And I had completely forgotten about Rick Rickert.

Scott Pippen
12-27-2008, 05:20 PM

agreed. I just made a guess on why this thread was made.:applause:

Kblaze8855
12-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Id take Dennis Rodman on my team 800 times out of a 100.

Fatal9
12-27-2008, 05:42 PM
Barkley, Malone and all those guys didn't get on the floor and start barking like dogs at the opposing PG. Or start clapping and pointing intimidatingly at the 6'0 point guard of the opposing team. Or target almost exclusively white players.

:oldlol: at the Rickert news story. What a surprise the two people that KG punched on his Timberwolves team were both white (Wally and Rickert).

NewYorkUSCtrojan
12-27-2008, 05:53 PM
Barkley, Malone and all those guys didn't get on the floor and start barking like dogs at the opposing PG. Or start clapping and pointing intimidatingly at the 6'0 point guard of the opposing team. Or target almost exclusively white players.

I agree..That's why Barkley, Malone, and them are real..People know not to fk with them..While everyone knows Gay-G is a puss..Crawling on all 4 acting like a dog?? WTF!! :roll: Picking on shorties?? Gay-G is like one of those tall punks in high school who picks on shortie and softie trying to earn cred..When everyone knows he's a puss..

I can't belive people are defending Gay-G antics..I bet their self worth is low too..

pethuel03
12-27-2008, 06:06 PM
gay g is a *********. why would he act like a dog during a game. aand its not even a dead ball. that comparing to rodman? pfftt..

copper
12-27-2008, 06:14 PM
He ran from Dyess

T-Low
12-27-2008, 06:22 PM

Are we talkin punches at players or camera men? :oldlol:

malek4980
12-27-2008, 06:25 PM
Garnett is a phony piece of **** and I wish the media sycophants would stop kissing his bony ass.

NewYorkUSCtrojan
12-27-2008, 06:27 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2ldkeqe.gifGasol is like holy f*ck, what a puzzy.

WTF!! LOL!! Gasol is a softie..You know your a puss when your backing away from Gasol..lol..Gay-G is a punk!! Gay-G doesn't have the balls to pick anyone his size..

NewYorkUSCtrojan
12-27-2008, 06:32 PM
Anyone has that Odom link? Odom shoved Gay-G in the back and stares him down..While Gay-G stood up and walks away..

fefe
12-27-2008, 06:38 PM
I usually agree with KBlaze, but he is acting like a KG homer in this thread.

comparing KG to Barkley, Malone and Rodman??? come on!!
there is a huge difference. Those players would take on everybody.
KG only takes on small players.

And there is a reason. bigger guys would break him in half.
the problem is that all those small guys have teammates who can kill KG with one hand...

If Garnett starts doing his thing against the Suns (nash or dragic) i'd like to see Shaq "accidentally" loose his balance while walking past KG, and land on Garnetts head with his elbow.

Someone has to remind KG who he is.
A very good player, but a 220 pound toothpick, who really should shut up and play!
He is also very unintelligent.

KG has zero right to talk or set picks with his shoulder or elbow.
Malone, Barkley and Rodman had the right, because they also backed it up face to face.

raid09
12-27-2008, 06:39 PM
Anyone has that Odom link? Odom shoved Gay-G in the back and stares him down..While Gay-G stood up and walks away..

I don't like KG's antics, but this hate is getting ridiculous.

I think he cares a bit more about staying in the basketball came and not getting a T than showing up some mediocre player like Odom.

DuMa
12-27-2008, 06:39 PM
KG hate is ridiculous again. and most of them are from crybaby laker fans :oldlol:

Kblaze8855
12-27-2008, 06:49 PM

:oldlol: at the Rickert news story. What a surprise the two people that KG punched on his Timberwolves team were both white (Wally and Rickert).

I dont get the white angle. Are we saying he sets out to pick on white players because they are...what? soft? Kg thinks white people are soft or do the people mad at him think it? Besides...

http://makingpages.org/hoops/nash.tooth.jpg

What Karl Malone did to Nashs tooth.

He made Isiah need 40 stitches over his eye off a blindside elbow for the express purpose of hurting a guy 9 inches shorter and 70 pounds lighter than him because the guy scored 44 on Stockton(Isiah was mad about being left off the dream team for Stockton).

Brent Price is a 6' 185 pound white guard who said in no uncertain terms that he thought Malone tried to injure him.

sidney Moncrief is about 6'4'' and 200 pounds...well smaller than Malone. And he was at the end of his career...on the Hawks. Malone put him down with a cheap shot and Nique said these exact words about it " "You're a cheap-shot artist. You're not a man. You always go out there to hurt somebody smaller than you."

What about Joe Kleine? Pretty white last I saw. Karl Malone broke his nose with a totally unneeded elbow. Matt Bullard? How about him? Malone and he had issues. White. Malone kneed Shawn Bradley in the chest and Malone and Don Nelson got 10,000 dollar fines because NElson got sick of it and kinda got in his face about it.

Horry isnt white...but hes a man. Which is probably why he was hurt here:

http://makingpages.org/hoops/malonekickhorryls.gif

Not the only time he "accidentally" hit someone in the balls either.

These are Karl Malone words from this issue of playboy(hes mentioned down i nthe corner)

http://makingpages.org/hoops/PB.april.1989.gif

"Malone said he enjoyed pushing the refs till he got away with something and then pushing to see what he could get away with, and then, when they let him get away with something, he would push again to try to get away with more. He pushed and pushed, and the refs gave and gave, until the league created someone very dangerous."

Karl Malone actually set out to injure people...mostly small guards....and many(maybe most) of his attacks were on white players who were seen as frail or weak.

And Karl wasnt even the worst. Just the biggest overall douche.

Power forwards used to basically exist to **** with guards. It peaked in the 80s and 90s with your Malones, Rodmans, Laimbeers, Rulands, Mahorns, Barkleys, Oakleys, and so on. Only now are people having a problem with it.

And KG isnt out there hurting people. Hes annoying some guys. They should be happy to get clapped at and not put in the hospital like Malone would have done(while being called classy I might add).

KG is tame compared to what power forwards used to be. Get back to me when he breaks Luyke ridnours face and kicks Bogut in the balls.

Smokee
12-27-2008, 06:51 PM

:lol

KG hates white people

The crying/passion excuses are old. dude picks on small white looking guys who don't even touch him while ignoring the big ones that throw elbows into his body.

Thats your hero jackass's :applause:

NewYorkUSCtrojan
12-27-2008, 06:56 PM
I don't like KG's antics, but this hate is getting ridiculous.

I think he cares a bit more about staying in the basketball came and not getting a T than showing up some mediocre player like Odom.

B-S...If Gay-G doesn't get T's with his antics toward scrubs..What makes you think Gay-G is scared of getting Techs?

Any player in the leauge would get a tech for Gay-G antics except Gay-G..Crawling on all 4 barking and acting like a fool when your team just score? GTFO!!

stephanieg
12-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Karl Malone also torpedo'd David Robinson's head and knocked him out cold. And who's that guy in college he hurt so bad he required facial reconstruction or something?

There's a reason people hate Karl...

Kblaze8855
12-27-2008, 07:04 PM
Karl Malone knocked out more white people than Mike tyson in the 80s.

But thats not why I hate him. Not all of it at least. On top of being a dirty player...he was overrated as hell, stole one of Jordans MVPs, and should be a sex offender. Guy is basically a child molestor. He got a 13 yearold girl pregnant when he was a junior at LSU. Hes 20 ****ing a girl in 8th GRADE. And I had to deal with announcers calling him classy and praising him for damn near 20 years?

Karl Malone is the biggest ******* in modern sports and he was never hated to the extent KG is latrely. I remember people finding it funny here when he ****ed up Steve Nash. Karl Malone was borderline evil and people are here talking about KG and disliking that I compared him to Karl Malone types? Karl Malone is garbage.

NBA fans are such over emotional children these days. Gay-G? I really...cant even begin to explain how pathetic the use of that term is. People saying "Gay-g" are hating on someone for being immature and annoying? Gay G? Really?

NewYorkUSCtrojan
12-27-2008, 07:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7krGO66LYM

Smokee
12-27-2008, 07:10 PM
Karl Malone knocked out more white people than Mike tyson in the 80s.

But thats not why I hate him. Not all of it at least. On top of being a dirty player...he was overrated as hell, stole one of Jordans MVPs, and should be a sex offeneder. Guy is basically a child molestor. He got a 13 yearold girl pregnant when he was a junior at LSU. Hes 20 ****ing a girl in 8th GRADE. And I had to deal with announcers calling him classy and praising him for damn near 20 years?

Karl Malone is the biggest ******* in modern sports and he was never hated to the extent KG is latrely. I remember people finding it funny here when he ****ed up Steve Nash.

NBA fans are such *****es these days. Gay-G? I really...cant even begin to explain how pathetic the use of that term is. People saying "Gay-g" are hating on someone for being immature and annoying? Gay G? **** outta here.

oh please, way to reinvent history like Malone was some terrible guy :rolleyes:

most of you even exaggerate every media story about him. He's as much a child molester as R. Kelly. He never talked **** or tried to fight everyone, let alone smaller white guys, and was more or less a class act if you didn't take the media rumours and exaggerate them to all hell.

I don't get the Malone hate. I mean i didn't love him but the guy was far from a problem player. Everything 'dirty' you can say about him you could say twice as worse with Stockton :rolleyes: And if anything a lot of that was incidental, like the conspiracy theories people throw on Bowen :rolleyes:

Whatever tho. ISH has so much reinvention of history :violin:

west
12-27-2008, 07:11 PM

would you stop hating for a second???you and 211269 has to be the most dynamic duo in ISH history

HisJoeness
12-27-2008, 07:12 PM

most of you even exaggerate every media story about him. He's as much a child molester as R. Kelly. He never talked **** or tried to fight everyone, let alone smaller white guys, and was more or less a class act if you didn't take the media rumours and exaggerate them to all hell.

I don't get the Malone hate. I mean i didn't love him but the guy was far from a problem player. Everything 'dirty' you can say about him you could say twice as worse with Stockton :rolleyes: And if anything a lot of that was incidental, like the conspiracy theories people throw on Bowen :rolleyes:

Whatever tho. ISH has so much reinvention of history :violin:

The funny thing is. . .your post is the best example of this.

Smokee
12-27-2008, 07:14 PM
The funny thing is. . .your post is the best example of this.

the funny thing is you can't show me strings of clips blatantly showinig Malone as some super dirty player. None of y'all can. Its mostly *****ass homers upset their favorite player tripped over his foot and twisted his ankle then think the other guy is the cheapest player in the world :rolleyes:

go ahead kid, post some clips and backup your **** :pimp:

Kblaze8855
12-27-2008, 07:29 PM
oh please, way to reinvent history like Malone was some terrible guy

I don't get the Malone hate. I mean i didn't love him but the guy was far from a problem player. Everything 'dirty' you can say about him you could say twice as worse with Stockton And if anything a lot of that was incidental, like the conspiracy theories people throw on Bowen

Whatever tho. ISH has so much reinvention of history

Feel free to show me one thing I said that isnt a known fact. Did he not hurt all the people I mentioned with cheap shots? Did he not get a middle school girl pregnant when he was a grown man?

If setting out to hurt people(a huge number of them being smaller than you) and getting 13 yearold pregnant as a grown man arent reason to dislike a guy what is? Messing with Jose Calderon?

There is a line of players from HOF to scrubs who say Malone was dirty. Him not talking **** while doing it doesnt make it right.

And yes he is as much a child molestor as Rkelly. Is that a good thing? Only being as bad as Rkelly?

Kblaze8855
12-27-2008, 07:32 PM
the funny thing is you can't show me strings of clips blatantly showinig Malone as some super dirty player. None of y'all can. Its mostly *****ass homers upset their favorite player tripped over his foot and twisted his ankle then think the other guy is the cheapest player in the world

go ahead kid, post some clips and backup your ****

Of what relevance isa clip? I need to find footage of Isiahs face being broken for you to believe it? No. You already know it happened. You need to see the blood on the floor after he broke Klines nose and he got plastic surgery after the game? What do you want an xray of Moncriefs injury? Or Shawn Bradleys? Or Donyell Marshall?

I cant show you a clip of the vast majority of things we all know happened. Doesnt mean they didnt happen. Think the 40 stitches Isiah needed hurt less because you dont have a good look at the elbow that did it?

Mathius
12-27-2008, 07:34 PM

He was, moron. He was practically black trailer trash.

Mathius

Kblaze8855
12-27-2008, 07:37 PM
If I find out Michael Jordan got a little girl pregnant when he was in college id call hi ma bad guy too. That **** is just all kinds of filthy. I can see defending some of his on the court actions. Even the ones that hurt people could be called just being physical(if you are dumb enough to ignore that he did it all the time and mastered making it look like a one in a million thing). But the guy had sex with a girl im middle school.

How is that defended?

Smokee
12-27-2008, 07:46 PM
He was, moron. He was practically black trailer trash.

Mathius

you're an idiot. No he wasn't, he probably just tripped up your favorite player or some **** so you hate on him like you hate on OKC, because they aren't Seattle anymore :rolleyes:

seriously dude stop hating on people/organizations that never did anything for you to really hate on, other than just being at the wrong place at the right time :violin:

Fatal9
12-27-2008, 07:47 PM
I dont get the white angle.

Look at KG's history:

- lynched a white guy in high school with a bunch of his friends (couldn't go to college because of this)
- he has on record punched two people during his Timberwolves days...both of them were white (Ricket and Wally)
- Last years playoffs who was the one player he got into it with? Pachulia.
- Even this season, his major "incidents" have been against Calderon, Bogut, Bayless, Bellinelli. Notice a pattern here??
- Watch a Celtics game and note the players he'll talk trash and throw cheap shots against. It will be someone like Sasha Vujacic. Last night out of a line up of Morrow, Jackson, Turiaf, Azubuki, Bellinelli...who was the guy he mouthed off on, threw dirty elbows at during whistles?

Also, what are you trying to prove here by arguing Malone was a douche? Everyone knows that he was one of the dirtiest players on the court (and off it too). What does this have to do with KG? Yea, we understand. Malone was an *******. In his day the internet wasn't as accessible and youtube didn't exist or you'd have threads like these about Malone every week too. He's irrelevant now, he's retired. No one cares. KG is doing this **** every other day.

HisJoeness
12-27-2008, 07:48 PM
When did Jerryd Bayless turn white?

HisJoeness
12-27-2008, 07:49 PM
you're an idiot. No he wasn't, he probably just tripped up your favorite player or some **** so you hate on him like you hate on OKC, because they aren't Seattle anymore :rolleyes:

seriously dude stop hating on people/organizations that never did anything for you to really hate on, other than just being at the wrong place at the right time :violin:

Your "sour grapes" argument is laughable at best.

Smokee
12-27-2008, 07:50 PM
If I find out Michael Jordan got a little girl pregnant when he was in college id call hi ma bad guy too. That **** is just all kinds of filthy. I can see defending some of his on the court actions. Even the ones that hurt people could be called just being physical(if you are dumb enough to ignore that he did it all the time and mastered making it look like a one in a million thing). But the guy had sex with a girl im middle school.

How is that defended?

I bet this has happened a lot more than you want to pretend.

Even then you are villainizing him as a child molester, when you know thats not the same thing for real. Just like Michael Jackson's hate for having sleepovers, he's not a real child molester either.

Its really on R Kelly's level of it being 'illegal' molestation. Not completely wrong like the 40 yr old molesters take advantage of a 5 yr old, but more wrong in the eyes of the law. At the very least the girls/boys in all of these cases were arguably aware of what they were doing and not 'taken advantage of' like everyone wants to pretend. And yeah you know what you're doing when you're in middle school. Elementary school i'd probably draw the line.

Smokee
12-27-2008, 07:51 PM
When did Jerryd Bayless turn white?

you must have never seen what he looks like :ohwell:

Smokee
12-27-2008, 07:51 PM
Your "sour grapes" argument is laughable at best.

then post proof clips...

Scott Pippen
12-27-2008, 07:53 PM
you must have never seen what he looks like :ohwell:http://wendellwallace.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/p1_-bayless.jpg

HisJoeness
12-27-2008, 07:53 PM
you must have never seen what he looks like :ohwell:

http://uanews.org/system/files/images/Bayless.lg_vert.jpg

So he's C. Thomas Howell now?

Mathius
12-27-2008, 07:54 PM

Dude, how much more evidence do you want? KBlaze showed you pictures, he gave you examples, he told you about the statetory thing.

How about when Magic Johnson wanted to play for the Dream Team and Malone said he wouldn't play with Magic because he didn't want to get aids?

How about when he f*ck'n wrestled in the WWF for crying out loud?

Dude even talked like a redneck.

Wake up and smell reality, fool. You act like someone's trying to trick you into something.

This is Karl Malone in all his..... glory. :rolleyes:

He was a dirty, uneducated, bully, who just happened to be pretty good at basketball.

Mathius

Fatal9
12-27-2008, 07:56 PM
kblaze is a Bulls fan still sour about Malone's MVP. This guy has a personal vendetta against him. For no reason he just shifted the thread from KG hate to Malone hate. Saw a little opening and decided to vent all the Malone incidents he'd been saving up for years.

Smokee
12-27-2008, 07:57 PM
Feel free to show me one thing I said that isnt a known fact. Did he not hurt all the people I mentioned with cheap shots? Did he not get a middle school girl pregnant when he was a grown man?

If setting out to hurt people(a huge number of them being smaller than you) and getting 13 yearold pregnant as a grown man arent reason to dislike a guy what is? Messing with Jose Calderon?

There is a line of players from HOF to scrubs who say Malone was dirty. Him not talking **** while doing it doesnt make it right.

And yes he is as much a child molestor as Rkelly. Is that a good thing? Only being as bad as Rkelly?

He was as dirty as Bruce Bowen. Less dirty than Stockton. But because he's Malone you all hate on him for some reason i don't really get. Maybe a lot of you are kobe fans, and ever since that quote of him came out about Kobe's wife i'm sure Kobe fans have found a reason to hate on him too. But Malone as a player was more a class act than most players today. Allmost everything you cited were post media stories you've exaggerated.

During his time he was a class act player period. He was the one person trying to keep that Lakers team together, he didn't have any criminal records, didn't talk or carry himself like some hip hop hoodlum, didn't curse and talk **** to every other player, Malone just played his game.

KG on the other hand doesn't stop talking, is always cussing people out, always picking on some smaller whiter guy none of ya'll can deny at this point, and is just a straight up ass.

Sorry they are very different. Exaggerating Malone has some awful guy might work on a lot of sheep here but not me :pimp:

HisJoeness
12-27-2008, 07:57 PM
kblaze is a Bulls fan still sour about Malone's MVP. This guy has a personal vendetta against him. For no reason he just shifted the thread from KG hate to Malone hate. Saw a little opening and decided to vent all the Malone incidents he'd been saving up for years.

I doubt it's that serious.

Kblaze8855
12-27-2008, 08:00 PM
Look at KG's history:

- lynched a white guy in high school with a bunch of his friends (couldn't go to college because of this)

This is one of the most poorly understood things that I hear about him. I live in south carolina. He went to high school 20 seconds from where I was in school. My mom currently works in a building right next to Mauldin high. I know half the people around there in our age group. I know people who were there during the "incident" and even they dont know for sure what happened. I never heard about it being him and some people attacking white people till years later on ISH after a beyond the glory episode aired. Im not gonna say he attacked some white people because I dont know. I have a hard time believing most others do when even people who were there to see much of it have no idea.

- he has on record punched two people during his Timberwolves days...both of them were white (Ricket and Wally)

And a little scuffle with peeler. He and Amare always have words. I remember he and Chandler in arguments. Other show mcdyess and several other guys. I dont see it being more white than black.

- Last years playoffs who was the one player he got into it with? Pachulia.

And yet he didnt "get into it" with any other white players. maybe its personal and not...whiteness?

- Even this season, his major "incidents" have been against Calderon, Bogut, Bayless, Bellinelli. Notice a pattern here??

Im not sure what we are calling an incident? did he somehow attack these people? All I keep hearing about are moving screens and some kind of taunt. Are there shoving matches or what?

- Watch a Celtics game and note the players he'll talk trash and throw cheap shots against. It will be someone like Sasha Vujacic. Last night out of a line up of Morrow, Jackson, Turiaf, Azubuki, Bellinelli...who was the guy he mouthed off on, threw dirty elbows at during whistles?

Ive been near KG since he was talking **** to middle schoolers. Hed do that playing midgets or the Monstars off space jam. He yells and curses. Its what he does. One of my best friends and I just wait to hear the audio go quiet during games hes in and laugh about it. "Kevin Garnett is near" is a running joke around here. He will throw curses in after he makes a free throw. Hes over the top....always will be.

Also, what are you trying to prove here by arguing Malone was a douche? Everyone knows that he was one of the dirtiest players on the court (and off it too). What does this have to do with KG? Yea, we understand. Malone was an *******. In his day the internet wasn't as accessible and youtube didn't exist or you'd have threads like these about Malone every week too. He's irrelevant now, he's retired. No one cares. KG is doing this **** every other day.

Malone got singled out because I was suprised to see people aying dont compare KG to him and those like him. I can maybe see saying dont compare him to a few guys. But Karl Malone doesnt compare favorably to anyone in the NBA to me. To defend Malone and hate on KG just seems....questionable.

Smokee
12-27-2008, 08:03 PM
Dude, how much more evidence do you want? KBlaze showed you pictures, he gave you examples, he told you about the statetory thing.

How about when Magic Johnson wanted to play for the Dream Team and Malone said he wouldn't play with Magic because he didn't want to get aids?

How about when he f*ck'n wrestled in the WWF for crying out loud?

Dude even talked like a redneck.

Wake up and smell reality, fool. You act like someone's trying to trick you into something.

This is Karl Malone in all his..... glory. :rolleyes:

He was a dirty, uneducated, bully, who just happened to be pretty good at basketball.

Mathius

So what? Lol this is the biggest joke list of hatiing i've EVER seen.

Let me explain.

when he said that about Magic, A lot of players felt the same way. It was when AIDS was a scary epidemic, nobody knew as much as they did now, and there were more players than Malone worried about getting it from contact.

The statutory rape thing is a joke. Just like a 18 yr old with a 14 isn't necessarily rape, but in the eyes of tghe law it is. I mean if you want to talk about 39 yr old men with 14 yr old girls then sure, but to think someone in high school hooked up with a girl in their neighborhood still in middle school isn't nearly as far fetched and wrong as you want to pretend when Malone does it.

What is wrong with wrestling in WWF? He was abotu to retire anyways :confusedshrug:

So what he is a black cowboy? So what if he wears cowboy boots and hat? or talks like one. Why do you hate him because of that?

Your reasons for hating are absolutely laughable. Like i said all exaggerated rumors reinventing history like he was some awful guy :rolleyes:

Mathius
12-27-2008, 08:10 PM
So what? Lol this is the biggest joke list of hatiing i've EVER seen.

Let me explain.

when he said that about Magic, A lot of players felt the same way. It was when AIDS was a scary epidemic, nobody knew as much as they did now, and there were more players than Malone worried about getting it from contact.

The statutory rape thing is a joke. Just like a 18 yr old with a 14 isn't necessarily rape, but in the eyes of tghe law it is. I mean if you want to talk about 39 yr old men with 14 yr old girls then sure, but to think someone in high school hooked up with a girl in their neighborhood still in middle school isn't nearly as far fetched and wrong as you want to pretend when Malone does it.

What is wrong with wrestling in WWF? He was abotu to retire anyways :confusedshrug:

So what he is a black cowboy? So what if he wears cowboy boots and hat? or talks like one. Why do you hate him because of that?

Your reasons for hating are absolutely laughable. Like i said all exaggerated rumors reinventing history like he was some awful guy :rolleyes:

And people wonder why I hate 90% of ISH.

Mathius

Kblaze8855
12-27-2008, 08:10 PM
I bet this has happened a lot more than you want to pretend.

Even then you are villainizing him as a child molester, when you know thats not the same thing for real. Just like Michael Jackson's hate for having sleepovers, he's not a real child molester either.

Its really on R Kelly's level of it being 'illegal' molestation. Not completely wrong like the 40 yr old molesters take advantage of a 5 yr old, but more wrong in the eyes of the law. At the very least the girls/boys in all of these cases were arguably aware of what they were doing and not 'taken advantage of' like everyone wants to pretend. And yeah you know what you're doing when you're in middle school. Elementary school i'd probably draw the line.

Oh im sure it does happen quite a bit. But if I dont know you did it what am I supposed to do? Hate you justi n case? We know Karl Malone as a grown man had sex with children. Thats a perfectly valid reason to dislike him. I admit it isnt my reason for starting to dislike him....but it sure as hell makes me feel right about it.

He was as dirty as Bruce Bowen. Less dirty than Stockton.

He was worse than both. Hes not the most dirty player veer though. Hes no dirtier than Danny Fortson, Bill Laimbeer, or Rick Mahorn.

But because he's Malone you all hate on him for some reason i don't really get. Maybe a lot of you are kobe fans, and ever since that quote of him came out about Kobe's wife i'm sure Kobe fans have found a reason to hate on him too. But Malone as a player was more a class act than most players today. Allmost everything you cited were post media stories you've exaggerated.

I hate Karl Malone because hes among the most unjustly praised players of all time...and on top of it is a child molesting dirty player. Just not a bad combo. And media never really hated on Malone. I watched that bully sex offender get called classy for nearly 20 years. Its not out of line to point out known facts.....like he hurt people and had sex with little girls.

During his time he was a class act player period. He was the one person trying to keep that Lakers team together, he didn't have any criminal records, didn't talk or carry himself like some hip hop hoodlum, didn't curse and talk **** to every other player, Malone just played his game.

As someone who has helped raise kids and is doing so now.....id want my kids to talk like rappers and be foolish on the court over breaking the faces of guys 9 inches and 70 pounds smaller and having sex with children when they are grown.

KG on the other hand doesn't stop talking, is always cussing people out, always picking on some smaller whiter guy none of ya'll can deny at this point, and is just a straight up ass.

Sorry they are very different. Exaggerating Malone has some awful guy might work on a lot of sheep here but not me

You call it exaggerating....so explain it. How is anything I said not 100% fact? If I said 200 stitches its exaggerating. It said 40. It was 40. I said he broke Joes nose. He did. He had plastic surgery after the game. Danny Ainge joked about it at the time. Its well known. Where am I exaggerating? What im doing it saying facts to the best of my knowledge and if you have any evidence the facts are not true....please tell me. Till you do I see it as stating the truth.

If its not the truth and you had proof I suspect you would have offered it by now. The incidents happened. And more. Not like I listed every thing he ever did.

Smokee
12-27-2008, 08:12 PM
And people wonder why I hate 90% of ISH.

Mathius

don't forget you also hate OKC and all of they're players and fans because of some owner BS :rolleyes:

So you hating isn't really anything new or something to be surprised about :confusedshrug:

Smokee
12-27-2008, 08:15 PM
Oh im sure it does happen quite a bit. But if I dont know you did it what am I supposed to do? Hate you justi n case? We know Karl Malone as a grown man had sex with children. Thats a perfectly valid reason to dislike him. I admit it isnt my reason for starting to dislike him....but it sure as hell makes me feel right about it

I hate Karl Malone because hes among the most unjustly praised players of all time...and on top of it is a child molesting dirty player. Just not a bad combo. And media never really hated on Malone. I watched that bully sex offender get called classy for nearly 20 years. Its not out of line to point out known facts.....like he hurt people and had sex with little girls.

As someone who has helped raise kids and is doing so now.....id want my kids to talk like rappers and be foolish on the court over breaking the faces of guys 9 inches and 70 pounds smaller and having sex with children when they are grown.

You call it exaggerating....so explain it. How is anything I said not 100% fact? If I said 200 stitches its exaggerating. It said 40. It was 40. I said he broke Joes nose. He did. He had plastic surgery after the game. Danny Ainge joked about it at the time. Its well known. Where am I exaggerating? What im doing it saying facts to the best of my knowledge and if you have any evidence the facts are not true....please tell me. Till you do I see it as stating the truth.

If its not the truth and you had proof I suspect you would have offered it by now. The incidents happened. And more. Not like I listed every thing he ever did.

Its not 100% fact when you have to reinforce and state him being a child molester as your biggest criticism in every point and it barely applies. He was a 'child' himself. 4-5 yr differences aren't unheard of for a relationship but i guess they are all child molesters too :confusedshrug:

Vragrant
12-27-2008, 08:16 PM
Karl Malone also torpedo'd David Robinson's head and knocked him out cold. And who's that guy in college he hurt so bad he required facial reconstruction or something?

There's a reason people hate Karl...

Exactly, maybe these people should be rereading KBlaze's post about Malone. He is the dirtiest player I've ever seen, and I'm so glad he never won a title. I almost threw up everytime I heard how he "deserved" to win a title. Which is amusing in and of itself considering he's one of the biggest chokers ever.

Kblaze8855
12-27-2008, 08:16 PM

Malone was not in high school. Having checked I was off on his age and her. He was a sophmore in college...she had the baby at 13. Meaning he likely was having sex with a 12 yearold when he was in college. I guess she could have been early 13 when the baby was concieved but if she was 13 at birth there is only a 3 month window for her to have been 13 when they were together. Without more info...its probably reasonable to assume she was 12.

HisJoeness
12-27-2008, 08:19 PM
Its not 100% fact when you have to reinforce and state him being a child molester as your biggest criticism in every point and it barely applies. He was a 'child' himself. 4-5 yr differences aren't unheard of for a relationship but i guess they are all child molesters too :confusedshrug:

He was 20 and she was 12, you sick smut.

Kblaze8855
12-27-2008, 08:19 PM
Its not 100% fact when you have to reinforce and state him being a child molester as your biggest criticism in every point and it barely applies. He was a 'child' himself. 4-5 yr differences aren't unheard of for a relationship but i guess they are all child molesters too

College sophmores are children? He was 20 or 21 when the child was born. The girl was 13. How on earth are you defending this?

The basketball issues...fine. Id get that. But what he did is just all kinds of wrong. Forget the laws. Its just...filthy.

Fatal9
12-27-2008, 08:24 PM
This is one of the most poorly understood things that I hear about him. I live in south carolina. He went to high school 20 seconds from where I was in school. My mom currently works in a building right next to Mauldin high. I know half the people around there in our age group. I know people who were there during the "incident" and even they dont know for sure what happened. I never heard about it being him and some people attacking white people till years later on ISH after a beyond the glory episode aired. Im not gonna say he attacked some white people because I dont know. I have a hard time believing most others do when even people who were there to see much of it have no idea.

I'll just take your word for it :rolleyes:

He was one of five people charged with "second degree lynching"...so regardless of what happened you have to believe some racist **** was going down and KG probably had some part in it.

And a little scuffle with peeler. He and Amare always have words. I remember he and Chandler in arguments. Other show mcdyess and several other guys. I dont see it being more white than black.

You are comparing KG arguing with vocal players like Amare and Chandler (who GUARD him) with Rickert a rookie, Wally (no history of trash talking), Calderon etc. And this is not even considering that white players make up maybe 15% of the NBA and it seems as though KG has had more these incidents with white players than black. I mean out of all the teammates KG has ever had, KG has punched/fought two and both happened to be white (one was a rookie too).

Seriously why the hell would he taunt Calderon like that? Has anyone EVER taunted another player like that? Don't think I've ever seen it. Calderon never said anything to him...the guy can barely speak English. He doesn't guard him. Same with Belinelli, who I've never seen trash talk. But out of all the players on the Warrior team he gets into it with him? Again, Bellinelli wasn't even guarding him. The video here shows an "illegal screen" but if you watched the game you'd see KG threw a dirty elbow at him when he Belinelli was making a rotation. And then right after it he started mouthing off on Belinelli.

Malone got singled out because I was suprised to see people aying dont compare KG to him and those like him. I can maybe see saying dont compare him to a few guys. But Karl Malone doesnt compare favorably to anyone in the NBA to me. To defend Malone and hate on KG just seems....questionable.
You realize 80+% of ISH is probably below the age of 20. Anyways, in minds of most Malone is recognized as one of the dirtiest players. I dug up an old thread on ISH called "dirtiest player in last 20 years" and Malone is almost always mentioned. Most people are aware that this guy was an ass, but I don't know if he ever reached the level of immaturity that KG has reached recently.

Smokee
12-27-2008, 08:27 PM
He was 20 and she was 12, you sick smut.

well i still don't see him as a real molester like you all want to pretend. 12 yr old knows what shes doing so stop pretending she's some child unable to defend herself.

Whats the age difference between your parents? just curious :ohwell:

Smokee
12-27-2008, 08:31 PM
You realize 80+% of ISH is probably below the age of 20. Anyways, in minds of most Malone is recognized as one of the dirtiest players. I dug up an old thread on ISH called "dirtiest player in last 20 years" and Malone is almost always mentioned. Most people are aware that this guy was an ass, but I don't know if he ever reached the level of immaturity that KG has reached recently.

for the sake of reinventing history here, the reality of it was Malone/Stockton were no different than calliing Bowen dirty. They both played hard, tight defense, and nobody can show clips of blatant dirty play. Yeah everyone called them dirty, but everytime you watched the replays it was more the same type of **** people blame Bowen for, where they jump and land on his foot and twist their ankle or some ****.

And Stockton was remembered as more of a dirty player than Malone. Stockton used to get a lot of flack for it, but i don't know why everyones pretending its just Malone now :confusedshrug:

HisJoeness
12-27-2008, 08:31 PM
well i still don't see him as a real molester like you all want to pretend. 12 yr old knows what shes doing so stop pretending she's some child unable to defend herself.

-Yea we all look to 12 year olds because they are so wise that's why their are so many 12 year old world leaders, doctors, scientists, etc. :rolleyes:

-21 years

Fatal9
12-27-2008, 08:32 PM
:oldlol: at the guy defending Malone ****ing a 12 year old. The girl had just reached puberty. 7 year difference here isn't the same as when a 30 year old goes out with a 23 year old. If you don't realize the difference then well I don't know what to say to you.

EDIT: "12 year old knows what she is doing" :oldlol:

Smokee
12-27-2008, 08:35 PM
go walk up to anyone in middle school and you'll be surprised at just how sure of themself they probably are.

Don't feed me this politically correct crap of every teen being so vulnerable :rolleyes:

I'm not saying its right, but i don't put it anywhere along the lines of real molestation. Then again i don't consider what R. Kelly did or Michael Jackson did, as real molesters either, but i guess you politically correct sheep do because everyone must be such naive victims :rolleyes:

Kblaze8855
12-27-2008, 08:37 PM
I'll just take your word for it

He was one of five people charged with "second degree lynching"...so regardless of what happened you have to believe some racist **** was going down and KG probably had some part in it.

Im not saying I know what happened. Im saying that I dont.

You are comparing KG arguing with vocal players like Amare and Chandler (who GUARD him) with Rickert a rookie, Wally (no history of trash talking), Calderon etc. And this is not even considering that white players make up maybe 15% of the NBA and it seems as though KG has had more these incidents with white players than black. I mean out of all the teammates KG has ever had, KG has punched/fought two and both happened to be white (one was a rookie too).

The only teammate I know of Jordan punching is white. That and almost getting into a fight with Will Perdue after saying he wasnt good enough to be named after a big 10 school(Jordan nicknamed him Will Vanderbilt). Well no...bill cartwright threatened to break his legs once.

Anyway...I think people look too hard at the race side of it. I cant see him(or even Karl Malone...who I could see literally being the devil) just deciding "You know what...hes white...and small...im gonna shove him around". Id understand the size issue. Nobody wants to see little guys pickedo n by giants. But the color of their skin is irrelevant to me.

Seriously why the hell would he taunt Calderon like that? Has anyone EVER taunted another player like that? Don't think I've ever seen it. Calderon never said anything to him...the guy can barely speak English. He doesn't guard him. Same with Belinelli, who I've never seen trash talk. But out of all the players on the Warrior team he gets into it with him? Again, Bellinelli wasn't even guarding him. The video here shows an "illegal screen" but if you watched the game you'd see KG threw a dirty elbow at him when he Belinelli was making a rotation. And then right after it he started mouthing off on Belinelli.

If these are really the issues people are so offended by I am even more confused. I figured there was some serious dirty play I was missing. But an elbow on a screen? "Mouthing off"? Really?

As for Calderon I still dont know exactly what happened. something about acting like a dog. Which im sure looked idiotic...but I never said KG is exactly of sound mind. I just said hes not especially dirty for a PF. Whatever it is I doubt id find it more odd than Ron artest literally pulling down Paul Pierces pants(how he got away with it ill never know) or Rodman blowing kisses and acting kinda gay to get in peoples heads.

Ive just heard nothing I find too major. If he just set up and broke some little guys nose like Malone or did some Laimbeer style dirty **** and then whined like a child over it being a foul? That id get. Hes pretty low on the "WTF" play list for me.

You realize 80+% of ISH is probably below the age of 20. But Malone has almost always been recognized as one of the dirtiest players. I dug up an old thread on ISH called "dirtiest player in last 20 years" and Malone is almost always mentioned. Most people are aware that this guy was an ass, but I don't know if he ever reached the level of immaturity that KG has reached recently.

KG is immature yes. Hes not really changed from when he was a kid. But its nothing ive not seen Kmart and Sheed do. In fact...id say Sheed for a while there was worse.

Nothing to inspire this level of hate.

Scott Pippen
12-27-2008, 08:38 PM
go walk up to anyone in middle school and you'll be surprised at just how sure of themself they probably are.

Don't feed me this politically correct crap of every teen being so vulnerable :rolleyes:

I'm not saying its right, but i don't put it anywhere along the lines of real molestation. Then again i don't consider what R. Kelly did or Michael Jackson did, as real molesters either, but i guess you politically correct sheep do because everyone must be such naive victims :rolleyes:

How about old Herbert?:applause:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f1/Herbert_(Family_Guy).JPG

Scott Pippen
12-27-2008, 08:39 PM

I am sure most fathers would think differently about their 6th grade daughter:applause:

HisJoeness
12-27-2008, 08:39 PM

When the issue is Child Molestation I'll be a sheep. Baah mother f*cker.

Smokee
12-27-2008, 08:43 PM
KG is immature yes. Hes not really changed from when he was a kid. But its nothing ive not seen Kmart and Sheed do. In fact...id say Sheed for a while there was worse.

Nothing to inspire this level of hate.

Sheeed only pissed off Detroit fans. Dude is as stubborn headed as they come but nobody really cared that he was tech'ing Detroit points other than Detroit fans. Sheed didn't **** talk everyone like KG does. KG doesn't shut up. Its worse now that he's on a winning team he talks more and starts more ****.

I used to hate KMart because he would blatantly foul the **** out of players when he got frustrated, especially in his NJ days. He's still a little bit of a dikk but not on KG's level either.

KG is on his way to establishing himself as one of the lamest personalities in the game. I think you brought up some good examples but they don't even compare with the **** KG does imo.

Kblaze8855
12-27-2008, 08:43 PM

Wow. Just....damn. a 12 yearold? I think this has gone far as it needs to. Im gonna just watch the game and leave this alone assuming that its all a terrible misunderstanding.

HisJoeness
12-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Sheeed only pissed off Detroit fans. Dude is as stubborn headed as they come but nobody really cared that he was tech'ing Detroit points other than Detroit fans. Sheed didn't **** talk everyone like KG does. KG doesn't shut up. Its worse now that he's on a winning team he talks more and starts more ****.

I used to hate KMart because he would blatantly foul the **** out of players when he got frustrated, especially in his NJ days. He's still a little bit of a dikk but not on KG's level either.

KG is on his way to establishing himself as one of the lamest personalities in the game. I think you brought up some good examples but they don't even compare with the **** KG does imo.

So injuring someone doesn't compare to barking at someone?

Smokee
12-27-2008, 08:44 PM
I am sure most fathers would think differently about their 6th grade daughter:applause:

well most fathers would if their daughter were in 9th and 10th grade, or even graduated college :confusedshrug: Fathers are overprotective as things are, but to say and pretend like 6th graders don't know right and wrong is being disingenious and politically correct to victim sympathizers everywhere :rolleyes:

Smokee
12-27-2008, 08:46 PM
So injuring someone doesn't compare to barking at someone?

Read closely. KMart only did it on occasion, very rarely when he got flustered. KG doesn't stfu, dude talks mroe **** than ever now that he's on a winning team, and its always the guy that can least defend himself that didn't even touch him that he's getting into it with.

At some point you KG lovers are going to have to take off those ****-sucking sunglasses :ohwell:

Scott Pippen
12-27-2008, 08:50 PM
well most fathers would if their daughter were in 9th and 10th grade, or even graduated college :confusedshrug: Fathers are overprotective as things are, but to say and pretend like 6th graders don't know right and wrong is being disingenious and politically correct to victim sympathizers everywhere :rolleyes:
I am not saying Malone was terrible person, I have no way to know and I don't know him other than as a basketball player. But there is absolutely no excuse for this action (sleeping with 12 year old). Same for Mr. Deshawn Stevenson.:applause:

Smokee
12-27-2008, 08:50 PM
Wow. Just....damn. a 12 yearold? I think this has gone far as it needs to. Im gonna just watch the game and leave this alone assuming that its all a terrible misunderstanding.

So do you think R. Kelly's victims didn't know they were about to have sex with R. Kelly? that 2 more years would've made a difference? Do you really see it as R. Kelly's victims like the law and political correctness pretends, where the 'victim' has no fault at all like they have no clue whatsoever they are about to have sex with the guy, and are just a walking molestation waiting to happen?

Way to throw your head in a pillow and make it so black and white :rolleyes:

GOBB
12-27-2008, 08:52 PM
Kblaze hitting game winners in this thread.

Its funny. KG has been doing the same things he is today, last season his entire career. Why are people crying now? Is it because of the exposure Boston Celtics have on tv? I mean anyone wanna fess up and say the guy you've argued with a shytload of text. The guy you argued as a top 5 player for how many years? Well you really never WATCHED his play? I mean that is my only answer to why people are acting like this is anything new.

KG has done this since high school. Since his long ass tenure in Minny. So what you guys didnt watch him? You guys only saw a handful of games? You guys turned a cheek because what? I dont recall anyone crying or pissing a fit when he slapped Tim Duncan upside his head. Its getting unbearable to see a new thread about KG with people whining. Getting unbearable to hear some males sound like females.

Again its funny how the NBA gets bashed for being soft. How fans want more physical, let the contact go, we wanna see the Detroit Bad Boys style of play. Yet you cry about KG. It doesnt add up. On one hand you wanna see D.Wade put on his ass when he leaves his feet and at worst a foul is called. Then next possession you're throwing a bytch fit because KG is jawing at a player. Then the whole he only attacks whites, euros. When thats proven WRONG? He only attacks smaller players. When that is proven WRONG? The only guys his size or bigger arent confrontational, they dont wanna fight. And when thats proven WRONG? Lets repeat the past occurences people hold onto (Mcdyess). Like everything thats been said has been proven wrong. So your last resort is to say KG ran from Zaza, Mcdyess etc etc but harp on it non stop in a damn thread. You'll repeat yourself because you have not much else to go on.

The KG stuff is getting tiresome like the Kobe threads that dominated this board once upon a time. Karl Malone? The biggest reason I never liked him was because of the things Kblaze laid down. Great player. But I never dug dude and wont. But I never went out my way to expose this. Never made threads, cried, complain.

Give it a rest fellas. The way some sound? If you played against a confrontational, agressive player in a game at the playground? You'd be easily intimidated and discourage. Thats how i read your whines. That a guy like KG would get under your skin and totally make playing not fun. Have you either pass up a shot or shoot a bad one because u want it to go in so bad...on him.

I stand up when i piss. Do yall?

Fatal9
12-27-2008, 08:53 PM
The only teammate I know of Jordan punching is white. That and almost getting into a fight with Will Perdue after saying he wasnt good enough to be named after a big 10 school(Jordan nicknamed him Will Vanderbilt). Well no...bill cartwright threatened to break his legs once.

Anyway...I think people look too hard at the race side of it. I cant see him(or even Karl Malone...who I could see literally being the devil) just deciding "You know what...hes white...and small...im gonna shove him around". Id understand the size issue. Nobody wants to see little guys pickedo n by giants. But the color of their skin is irrelevant to me.
Come on now, you gotta look at the players entire history. Yea, Jordan punched Steve Kerr but was he involved in incidents with white players at a rate KG is? ever charged with lynching a white guy? It's getting to a point where you can predict who KG is going to pick on next. It is just so blatant with KG.

FYI: here is the calderon video http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=T26ZbMSKh90

Soundwave
12-27-2008, 08:55 PM
Kblaze hitting game winners in this thread.

Its funny. KG has been doing the same things he is today, last season his entire career. Why are people crying now? Is it because of the exposure Boston Celtics have on tv? I mean anyone wanna fess up and say the guy you've argued with a shytload of text. The guy you argued as a top 5 player for how many years? Well you really never WATCHED his play? I mean that is my only answer to why people are acting like this is anything new.

KG has done this since high school. Since his long ass tenure in Minny. So what you guys didnt watch him? You guys only saw a handful of games? You guys turned a cheek because what? I dont recall anyone crying or pissing a fit when he slapped Tim Duncan upside his head. Its getting unbearable to see a new thread about KG with people whining. Getting unbearable to hear some males sound like females.

Again its funny how the NBA gets bashed for being soft. How fans want more physical, let the contact go, we wanna see the Detroit Bad Boys style of play. Yet you cry about KG. It doesnt add up. On one hand you wanna see D.Wade put on his ass when he leaves his feet and at worst a foul is called. Then next possession you're throwing a bytch fit because KG is jawing at a player. Then the whole he only attacks whites, euros. When thats proven WRONG? He only attacks smaller players. When that is proven WRONG? The only guys his size or bigger arent confrontational, they dont wanna fight. And when thats proven WRONG? Lets repeat the past occurences people hold onto (Mcdyess). Like everything thats been said has been proven wrong. So your last resort is to say KG ran from Zaza, Mcdyess etc etc but harp on it non stop in a damn thread. You'll repeat yourself because you have not much else to go on.

The KG stuff is getting tiresome like the Kobe threads that dominated this board once upon a time. Karl Malone? The biggest reason I never liked him was because of the things Kblaze laid down. Great player. But I never dug dude and wont. But I never went out my way to expose this. Never made threads, cried, complain.

Give it a rest fellas. The way some sound? If you played against a confrontational, agressive player in a game at the playground? You'd be easily intimidated and discourage. Thats how i read your whines. That a guy like KG would get under your skin and totally make playing not fun. Have you either pass up a shot or shoot a bad one because u want it to go in so bad...on him.

I stand up when i piss. Do yall?

I dunno ... I don't recall KG ever getting on all fours and barking like a dog (lol) in Minnesota.

It would've been hilarious if the player in bounding threw the ball at KG's head while he was doing that.

gts
12-27-2008, 08:58 PM
I dunno ... I don't recall KG ever getting on all fours and barking like a dog (lol) in Minnesota. if you google kg you'll find a pic of him on all fours in a minnesota uniform.. i was looking for something else the other day and had to laugh when i stumbled across it

sunsfan1357
12-27-2008, 08:59 PM
Honestly, KG has been doing this kind of stuff for a long time. While it has always bothered me it's something I've overlooked because dude can still ball. He just makes himself look like an idiot, which he even probably knows, but that's not reason to hate someone to the extend that everyone is hating now. Annoying? Yes. Reason to create 100 threads about? No.

I mean who really gets their panties in a bunch about hard screens and verbal confrontations?

NewYorkUSCtrojan
12-27-2008, 09:01 PM
This thread clearly shows where these bandwagon Boston fans came from..It's the same regular guys with new Boston handles..Posting on 2 accounts..

1~Gibson~1
12-27-2008, 09:03 PM
Gay - G is a F*&*&king f@g! Pick on someone your own size coward!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfp6ZCsvGc

Watch the entire clip.:oldlol: its a funny vid from a non-warrior fan standpoint but im really starting to dislike KG now. b4 he got his ring he was all about passion but now he's just doin stupid shyt as of lately. he never picks on ron artest, ben wallace, zach randolph, or any other players that are either his size or just plain crazy (notice that i put ron artest). KG's a http://www.antipope.org/charlie/gifs/shoot_kitten.jpg

GOBB
12-27-2008, 09:05 PM
So do you think R. Kelly's victims didn't know they were about to have sex with R. Kelly? that 2 more years would've made a difference? Do you really see it as R. Kelly's victims like the law and political correctness pretends, where the 'victim' has no fault at all like they have no clue whatsoever they are about to have sex with the guy, and are just a walking molestation waiting to happen?

Way to throw your head in a pillow and make it so black and white :rolleyes:

Teenager vs Adult (or as i say grown ass man). There is no and never will ever BE a comparison. Did the female know what she was doing? Of course. She wanted the famous, celeb entertainer she has a wallpaper of. She also wanted to be with an older man. Most teenage females look to older men because they feel they are more mature than what they think. Just from going to high school if a female had a choice of the guy in her homeroom or the senior at Syracuse? Guess which one she is more likely to blush and want?

R.Kelly knows its easy to manipulate young woman who dont know any better.
GOBB its easy to manipulate young woman who dont know any better.
Kblaze its easy to manipulate young woman who dont know any better.

Yet 1 person in this group decides to take advantage while the other 2? It doesnt cross thier got damn mind. If a 12yr old knocked on my door and said I wanna give you a bl0wjob. How the hell do i invite her in, allow it then argue "Hey she knew she was wrong for knocking on my door. What she expect me to say? No? Ha!".

The owness is and will always be on the ADULT. Common sense GOD instilled in us all. Well some of us. Shame on those who lack it in certain cases. The fact I even had to reply to this is a damn shame.

Sidenote: I've had little girls in a group giggle and say "She likes you!" because they find me good lookin. What grown man acts on it? What grown man sees that as an excuse where if he is caught sleeping with them he can say "Look they initiated this from day 1". Like really.

GOBB
12-27-2008, 09:07 PM
I dunno ... I don't recall KG ever getting on all fours and barking like a dog (lol) in Minnesota.

It would've been hilarious if the player in bounding threw the ball at KG's head while he was doing that.

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/nba-history/images/as/garnett_360_040516.jpg

DuMa
12-27-2008, 09:08 PM
KG's doin this **** for his entire career
only those who whine about it now are just pissed because they beat your team. posting with an agenda.... how sad

west
12-27-2008, 09:10 PM
:oldlol: its a funny vid from a non-warrior fan standpoint but im really starting to dislike KG now. b4 he got his ring he was all about passion but now he's just doin stupid shyt as of lately. he never picks on ron artest, ben wallace, zach randolph, or any other players that are either his size or just plain crazy (notice that i put ron artest). KG's a http://www.antipope.org/charlie/gifs/shoot_kitten.jpg
have you watch any KG game back in his Minny days before???KG is just like that since he came to the leauge

Smokee
12-27-2008, 09:14 PM
Teenager vs Adult (or as i say grown ass man). There is no and never will ever BE a comparison. Did the female know what she was doing? Of course. She wanted the famous, celeb entertainer she has a wallpaper of. She also wanted to be with an older man. Most teenage females look to older men because they feel they are more mature than what they think. Just from going to high school if a female had a choice of the guy in her homeroom or the senior at Syracuse? Guess which one she is more likely to blush and want?

R.Kelly knows its easy to manipulate young woman who dont know any better.
GOBB its easy to manipulate young woman who dont know any better.
Kblaze its easy to manipulate young woman who dont know any better.

Yet 1 person in this group decides to take advantage while the other 2? It doesnt cross thier got damn mind. If a 12yr old knocked on my door and said I wanna give you a *******. How the hell do i invite her in, allow it then argue "Hey she knew she was wrong for knocking on my door. What she expect me to say? No? Ha!".

The owness is and will always be on the ADULT. Common sense GOD instilled in us all. Well some of us. Shame on those who lack it in certain cases. The fact I even had to reply to this is a damn shame.

well you're a better man than R. Kelly, but its easy to say you wouldn't when you weren't seduced by ass like that or have the poohsee throwing itself at you like he has.

I mean i agree and understand what you're saying but its gotten ridiculous how one sided the portrayal always is, like the females are just zombie victims, and never ever at fault, because the guy is older and can just get brains on them to have sex every time. The girl deserves at least some of that blame, if not half of it, even if they tend to grow up wanting to be with older men. That at least makes the fault on the guy less of how its generallyl portrayed in itself.

It just seems every one of these situations completely blames the guy for everything like he took advantage of soomeone that just came out of the womb which just isn't true. But thats typical victim sympathizing of today :ohwell:

Smokee
12-27-2008, 09:16 PM
Its worse with Boston. Say he always did it however much you want, but he didn't nearly as much in Minny as he does now. Maybe its because when you are losing or lost you can't really talk as much ****, but either way that portrayal is false. He talks more **** now in Boston than he's ever talked in Minny. And how many smaller whiter guys did he try and fight in Minny compared to now? :confusedshrug:

Mathius
12-27-2008, 09:17 PM
well you're a better man than R. Kelly, but its easy to say you wouldn't when you weren't seduced by ass like that or have the poohsee throwing itself at you like he has.

I mean i agree and understand what you're saying but its gotten ridiculous how one sided the portrayal always is, like the females are just zombie victims, and never ever at fault, because the guy is older and can just get brains on them to have sex every time. The girl deserves at least some of that blame, if not half of it, even if they tend to grow up wanting to be with older men. That at least makes the fault on the guy less of how its generallyl portrayed in itself.

It just seems every one of these situations completely blames the guy for everything like he took advantage of soomeone that just came out of the womb which just isn't true. But thats typical victim sympathizing of today :ohwell:

Seriously. Just stop.

Mathius

1~Gibson~1
12-27-2008, 09:19 PM
have you watch any KG game back in his Minny days before???KG is just like that since he came to the leaugei havent watched him in his minny days, but i was referring to him in boston b4 he won his ring. He wasnt doing all the bullshyt he was doing then that he's doing now.

Smokee
12-27-2008, 09:22 PM
Seriously. Just stop.

Mathius

no. because theres a real difference between real child molesters and what some of you are accusing Malone, R. Kelly, etc. of., even Michael Jackson.

Just like theres a difference beetween real racists that would hang a black man, vs the people that might make a racist generalization.

its always easy to use that stuff to make them seem worse than they are tho :ohwell:

Scott Pippen
12-27-2008, 09:22 PM

that is a completely off topic discussion. Yes technically some females can abuse their power (for instance accuse someone of rape), but it has to be that way because rape is a very serious offense.

I am also not sure how you can hate KG for simple trash talking (even if he is selective) but defend Malone's actions of sleeping with a 12 year old.:applause:

west
12-27-2008, 09:23 PM
i havent watched him in his minny days, but i was referring to him in boston b4 he won his ring. He wasnt doing all the bullshyt he was doing then that he's doing now.
yes,back in his Minny days he will dunk on you then talking trash to you,he was way worse back in his younger days
it's funny when people say how KG changed and all that and didn't even know how's Target center look like

GOBB
12-27-2008, 09:24 PM
Man I've had young **** thrown at me. I have a younger sister whose friends had a crush on me. Sleep over back in the day, sneak in my room. Lay on/in my bed and I had to literally drag them out. If I wanted to be a foul ass individual? I would have busted/stolen plenty of my sisters friends virginity. Speaking for myself? Its not hard at all to turn down young coochie. In fact I dont deal with any female under the age of 21. Dont get me wrong I know dudes who wouldnt hesiste to bone a high schooler if given the chance. I'll never find it right. In my eyes? My views? Its wrong. Its unacceptable. And if I'm a father of a daughter and some R.Kelly esque guy slept with my daughter who WANTED to sleep with him? I dont care about her intentions, consensual sex. You'll have to pull me off that man. Gauge my eyes out or something drastic where I let go of him. Sorry. And I dont own a gun or that would be my first option. And I know the consequences is potentially jail for beating someone until they had a Rahman lump on thier forehead. So be it.

Thats just me tho. I cant watch that MSNBC To catch a Child Predator thing because after awhile seeing these professional, career having MEN lured for sex by a little girl, teenage girl whatever u label them? Disgusting.

I'm pretty much changing the topic and dont want that but had to lay down my perspective on it. I'll never blame the kid or teen when an adult is involved in this situation. Never. And she was wrong but the adult pretty much overrides that in my book. He knows better.

/end rant

Smokee
12-27-2008, 09:26 PM
that is a completely off topic discussion. Yes technically some females can abuse their power (for instance accuse someone of rape), but it has to be that way because rape is a very serious offense.

I am also not sure how you can hate KG for simple trash talking (even if he is selective) but defend Malone's actions of sleeping with a 12 year old.:applause:

i just don't consider it molestation like y'all pretend. I think 12 yr olds know what their doing. Don't tell me every 12 yr old is a molestation waiting to happen or even close. 12 yr olds know what they want, and some are more developed than others. Who knows, maybe she was Malone's next door neighbor, maybe she looked 16 which isn't unheard of whatsoever :confusedshrug:

But you people talking molestation portray it like Malone basically raped her, and thats where i disagree and put more blame on the girl than the faultless victim than you all want to portray her as...

Mathius
12-27-2008, 09:28 PM
i just don't consider it molestation like y'all pretend. I think 12 yr olds know what their doing. Don't tell me every 12 yr old is a molestation waiting to happen or even close. 12 yr olds know what they want, and some are more developed than others. Who knows, maybe she was Malone's next door neighbor, maybe she looked 16 which isn't unheard of whatsoever :confusedshrug:

But you people talking molestation portray it like Malone basically raped her, and thats where i disagree and put more blame on the girl than the faultless victim than you all want to portray her as...

And people say I have problems. You're a twisted f*ck.

Mathius

Smokee
12-27-2008, 09:31 PM
And people say I have problems. You're a twisted f*ck.

Mathius

nah i think you just have problems.

I'm just bringing logic to the table, even if its politically incorrect to victim sympathizing thats the norm today.

but its probably WAY over your head anyways to try and think outside of that PC box :pimp:

12-27-2008, 09:47 PM
Remember the days when it was a $50 fine to punch a player in the face?

HisJoeness
12-27-2008, 09:50 PM

nah i think you just have problems.

I'm just bringing logic to the table, even if its politically incorrect to victim sympathizing thats the norm today.

but its probably WAY over your head anyways to try and think outside of that PC box :pimp:

Oh, I get it you're one of "those" guys.

poeticism707
12-28-2008, 10:12 AM

You're dodging the issue. It wouldn't matter if every single player in NBA history was ten times worse than KG: right is always right, and wrong is always wrong.

Would you let your children treat each other the way KG treats his opponents? Of course not: because the law of right and wrong, the law of the Most High God is written upon the hearts of all men, everywhere.

KG has been the displaying such behavior in the NBA since the day he was drafted, and it's completely wrong. What atstounds me, is that for his entire career, it is continually glossed over and "explained away." Be careful about explaining things away though: you'll find you have explained explanation itself away.

Sonic R
12-28-2008, 10:33 AM
Remember the days when it was a $50 fine to punch a player in the face?

this thread