PDA

View Full Version : What do central/mountain/pacific time people watch on New Years Eve?

beasted86
01-01-2009, 04:04 AM
I feel stupid asking this, but here on the east coast we of course watch the ball drop in Times Square. What do they do for other time zones?

If you feel the need to laugh at my ignorance feel free.

I'm still pretty young (24) and the farthest west I've ever been was Louisville, KY which even is still EST.

halffttime
01-01-2009, 05:03 AM
Caillou of course..

beasted86
01-01-2009, 05:12 AM
Just found this to answer my own question:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve#United_States

AirGauge23
01-01-2009, 07:00 AM
I feel stupid asking this, but here on the east coast we of course watch the ball drop in Times Square. What do they do for other time zones?

If you feel the need to laugh at my ignorance feel free.

I'm still pretty young (24) and the farthest west I've ever been was Louisville, KY which even is still EST.

Damn, Im only 22.

Im a kid

Hahahahahaha

crounsa810
01-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Wait, so they just play what we see on the east coast but set back an hour, so that when the people in Central time see what we saw an hour earlier, and so on for the other time zones? That sucks. I'm happy I'm on the East Coast. I get to see it live.

QuickTrigger
01-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Wait, so they just play what we see on the east coast but set back an hour, so that when the people in Central time see what we saw an hour earlier, and so on for the other time zones? That sucks. I'm happy I'm on the East Coast. I get to see it live.
No. That's not how it works dumb ass. Be serious.

lefthook00
01-01-2009, 04:28 PM
"The sun may rise in the East at least it settles in the final location"