PDA

View Full Version : Eddy Curry sued for Harassing his driver..

BossTycoon
01-12-2009, 10:28 PM
woowww

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01122009/news/regionalnews/knicks_sex_scandal_shock_149861.htm

Knicks center Eddy Curry was slapped with a shocking sex-harassment suit Monday by his former driver, who claims the 6-foot-11 hoopster tried to solicit gay sex from him.

The stunning court papers claim Curry, a married father of three, repeatedly approached chauffeur David Kuchinsky "in the nude," allegedly telling him, "Look at me, Dave, look" and "Come and touch it, Dave."

Curry also made Kuchinsky perform "humiliating tasks outside the scope of his employment, such as cleaning up and removing dirty towels [Curry had ejaculated into] so that his wife would not see them," the Manhattan federal court suit says.

Kuchinsky, who is straight and Jewish, also alleges racial discrimination, saying that Curry hurled slurs at him including "f---ing Jew," "cracker," "white slave," "white devil" and "grandmaster of the KKK."

The sex allegations hark back to the bad old days of Isiah Thomas running the team, when the team's VP of marketing, Anucha Browne Sanders, filed a 2006 sexual harassment suit claiming the general manager made advances toward her and even said he "loved" her. He also allegedly called her "ho" and "*****."

She also complained the team was allowed to become a sleazy old-boys club, in which Stephon Marbury had sex with a female intern in an SUV. In the end, Sanders was awarded $11.6 million in punitive damages and the Knicks settled with her.

And in a disturbing episode reminiscent of some of the evidence in the manslaughter case against former Nets star Jayson Williams, Kuchinsky further claims in his suit that Curry pointed a "fully loaded" gun at him on at least two separate occasions to keep him from complaining about his treatment.

"Look, I have one in the chamber," Curry allegedly said.

Kuchinsky, who worked for Curry from October 2005 through October 2008, says he was initially hired as an around-the-clock chauffeur for Curry and his family at their Burr Ridge, Ill., mansion.

But shortly after starting work, he soon found his duties fell well outside his job description and "progressively became Curry's "house-boy,'" his suit says. He is seeking $98,000 plus compensatory damages from the injured Knick, whose contract pays him $9.4 million this year.

Kuchinsky says he is owed $68,000 in unpaid wages, as well as $25,000 in expenses for which Curry never repaid him.

"Instead of paying him, they discriminated against him, figuring that it would keep him there," said Kuchinsky's lawyer, Matthew Blit. "Imagine going into your boss's office ... and he stands up and drops his pants and he asks you take care of him. Those actions are unacceptable whether it's in a corporate office or a private home."

Curry, who has played just 2 minutes, 38 seconds this season because of knee injuries, declined to comment late Monday in New Orleans, where he was expected to sit out the Knicks' game against the Hornets.

His lawyer, Kelly Saindon, denied all of Kuchinsky's allegations, calling them "absolutely untrue," and saying he began making a series of claims for unpaid wages several months ago, upping the ante each time.

Saindon said Curry took a chance on hiring Kuchinsky despite a criminal record that includes a three-year prison sentence for a 1992 burglary in New Jersey. He also got three years' probation in a 2004 resisting-arrest case in the Garden State, records show.

"It's shocking that Eddy opened his home to a convicted felon out of prison, and gave him a job when he couldn't find a job, and this is what comes out of it," she said. "The entire thing is preposterous."

Kuchinsky's lawyer conceded his client's "troubled past," but said that was all behind him.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

DuMa
01-12-2009, 10:30 PM
the driver has no case. you cant prove your suspension of your car was messed up by solely driving him around

jaydacris
01-12-2009, 10:31 PM
im not gonna read the link because only one thing makes sense here

driver refused to take curry through a fast food drive thru, curry got pissed and subsequently *****ed/harassed his driver
and here we are now at the lawsuit

*edit* LOL OMG i just read it

The stunning court papers claim Curry, a married father of three, repeatedly approached chauffeur David Kuchinsky "in the nude," allegedly telling him, "Look at me, Dave, look" and "Come and touch it, Dave." :lol:lol:lol

WhySoInsecure?
01-12-2009, 10:34 PM
I knew he was into old jewish guys.

BossTycoon
01-12-2009, 10:47 PM
changed title to be more true

trig
01-12-2009, 10:56 PM
why did it took that long before he speak up

gts
01-12-2009, 10:59 PM
how embarassing for him....

Chuck Thou NBA
01-12-2009, 11:31 PM
Will somebody just aarggh!!
I can't stand Curry!
Regardless of this is true or not.

HAzE024
01-12-2009, 11:32 PM
not surprised.

Biddy77
01-12-2009, 11:33 PM
haven't read the article yet. assuming curry's driver is a pizza who feels harassed because curry keeps whispering "i'm gonna eat you up, you sexy b!tch, you..."

MTing
01-12-2009, 11:34 PM
wtf :roll:

shafir
01-12-2009, 11:34 PM
No wonder he's so soft.

Sekman
01-12-2009, 11:35 PM
feel sorry for his Knick's teammates..

Allstar24
01-12-2009, 11:35 PM
Eddy Curry is disgusting and perverted, nothing we didn't know already.

plat1numX
01-12-2009, 11:37 PM
i wonder whats going to happen in the knicks locker room :roll:

hito da god
01-12-2009, 11:40 PM
haven't read the article yet. assuming curry's driver is a pizza who feels harassed because curry keeps whispering "i'm gonna eat you up, you sexy b!tch, you..."
:oldlol:

stephanieg
01-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Gross.

Put Back Dunk
01-12-2009, 11:48 PM
This is all a big misunderstanding. See normaly when someone uses a phrase like "tube steak" or "hot buns" it's sexual innuendo, but in Eddy's case he's actually talking about food.

I just used my first post in about 6 months on an Eddy Curry fat joke. :banghead:

Spudjjay
01-12-2009, 11:58 PM
This is all a big misunderstanding. See normaly when someone uses a phrase like "tube steak" or "hot buns" it's sexual innuendo, but in Eddy's case he's actually talking about food.

I just used my first post in about 6 months on an Eddy Curry fat joke. :banghead:

:eek:

PBD? Is that you?

Where have you been?

plowking
01-12-2009, 11:58 PM
I really don't see how it's funny.

The guy has issues.

bagelred
01-13-2009, 12:01 AM
Donnie Walsh (thinking to self) "Well, I've traded Randolph and Crawford. Eddy Curry is next. I know its going to be tough. Curry is overweight. Curry is injured. He plays no defense. He makes too much money. But look on the bright side, Donnie. His trade value couldn't possibly get any lower".

(Reading page in New York Post........)

"D'oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Put Back Dunk
01-13-2009, 12:08 AM
:eek:

PBD? Is that you?

Where have you been?

I got a great job over the summer but I had horrible hours so I've had less time to post....and I basically became a casual (creepy) lurker of ISH. I recently got a promotion though so I'll probably jump into some game threads here and there.

Your boy had a great game tonight btw :cheers:

hawkfan
01-13-2009, 12:23 AM
Just the distraction the Knicks in trying to rebuild their franchise.

Biddy77
01-13-2009, 12:25 AM

The guy has issues.

you know, i've lived a pretty happy life because i've been able to find laughs in life's absurdities. the way i see this situation, the only people it SHOULDN'T be funny to are Curry and his immediate family. for the Chauffer...

ok, lets be honest. who the hell stays on board when you are A) not getting paid, and B) having Eddy Curry's bloated body thrown at you on a regular basis. as a grown ass man, there is zero-point-zero (that's an exact figure) percent chance i would have stuck around if EITHER A or B were true. if both A and B are true, and the driver stuck around...

lets be real. he'd have to be an idiot, or secretly wanting to taste it.

kumquat
01-13-2009, 12:30 AM
(Curry spots Dave sitting on the opposite side of the arena)

"Hey Dave when I get home I want you to cup my balls like this"

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20090109/capt.29d0584b83874e189c610b04878dc495.knicks_maver icks_basketball_dna109.jpg

trig
01-13-2009, 01:03 AM
Here's a pic of him taking a charge

http://poolparty.typepad.com/poolparty/images/big_mama.jpg

Lebron23
01-13-2009, 01:13 AM
Eddy " Amaechi" Curry.

SHEED_ gangsta
01-13-2009, 01:22 AM
:roll: at anybody that actually buys this crap

Biddy77
01-13-2009, 01:25 AM
Eddy " Amaechi" Curry.

if anything, amaechi deserves respect for having the guts to come forward. knowing the response you're going to get from former teammates and guys you competed against, and still being comfortable enough with who/what you are to go through with it... that says a lot about his character.

i can respect that. can't respect a marshmallow who hides this kind of thing from his wife and kids, treats an employee like crap, and tries to intimidate someone into being his boy toy.

i have a hunch this is going to turn into curry's wife bailing on him, and taking his kids and a lot of his money with her. can't say i'd feel bad for him, either. feel bad for his wife and kids, though.

BossTycoon
01-13-2009, 01:38 AM
if anything, amaechi deserves respect for having the guts to come forward. knowing the response you're going to get from former teammates and guys you competed against, and still being comfortable enough with who/what you are to go through with it... that says a lot about his character.

i can respect that. can't respect a marshmallow who hides this kind of thing from his wife and kids, treats an employee like crap, and tries to intimidate someone into being his boy toy.

i have a hunch this is going to turn into curry's wife bailing on him, and taking his kids and a lot of his money with her. can't say i'd feel bad for him, either. feel bad for his wife and kids, though.
The hate for Eddy Curry is crazy on here...

I mean... no matter how funny this is, i highly doubt this is true. I mean... if someone is sexually harassing you, JUST LEAVE. No matter how much of a slob eddy is he has higher credibility that the man accusing him.

Biddy77
01-13-2009, 01:42 AM
The hate for Eddy Curry is crazy on here...

I mean... no matter how funny this is, i highly doubt this is true. I mean... if someone is sexually harassing you, JUST LEAVE. No matter how much of a slob eddy is he has higher credibility that the man accusing him.

i agree that it sounds like a definite possibility the allegations of sexual aggressiveness sound like they could be bunk, but... they have actually been pretty open about the fact that curry wasn't paying the guy. that's pretty weak.

either way, dude should have left a long time ago. no person with a shred of self respect stays for four years under those conditions.

Luigi
01-13-2009, 03:59 AM

The guy has issues.

I agree. Imagine how awful it must be to have something like that explode into mass media. I hope he can get help and get himself back together.

Edit: I should have given Curry more credit, this could all be made up anyway.

01-13-2009, 04:06 AM
Why do you need a driver anyway? What he can't drive?

01-13-2009, 04:11 AM
I agree. Imagine how awful it must be to have something like that explode into mass media. I hope he can get help and get himself back together.

Edit: I should have given Curry more credit, this could all be made up anyway.

I wonder if the driver has any recordings? or anyhting like Text messege's or phone calls?

01-13-2009, 04:18 AM
edit double post

01-13-2009, 04:25 AM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/01MR8r78RLcC0/340x.jpg

Hmmmm

rox fa sho
01-13-2009, 04:30 AM
holy ****? wtf is wrong with eddy? why would he do that? thats insane isnt it? to just walk up to someone and say that ****? daam, that sucks if this **** is true

bdreason
01-13-2009, 04:40 AM
Sounds made up to me. Dude better have some hard evidence.

01-13-2009, 04:54 AM
Sounds made up to me. Dude better have some hard evidence.

What do mean by hard evidence? :roll: :roll:

R.I.P.
01-13-2009, 05:52 AM
So Eddy is one tough brotha****a afterall.

knickscity
01-13-2009, 06:55 AM
How do you explain this???

It's embarrassing to be accused as a man to be sexually harassing another man, even if it isn't true.

knickscity
01-13-2009, 06:59 AM
What do mean by hard evidence? :roll: :roll:

ROFL:roll: :roll: :roll:

If he does produce hard evidence.......*fell off chair, can't finish sentence*:roll:

madmax
01-13-2009, 08:27 AM
ROFL:roll: :roll: :roll:

If he does produce hard evidence.......*fell off chair, can't finish sentence*:roll:
that's a good one, HARD EVIDENCE is required to provide, preferably filmed or shot...:roll: :rockon: :rockon:

DCL
01-13-2009, 08:38 AM
he always played defense and rebounded like a weak ass f@ggot.

MaxFly
01-13-2009, 05:26 PM
woowww

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01122009/news/regionalnews/knicks_sex_scandal_shock_149861.htm

Knicks center Eddy Curry was slapped with a shocking sex-harassment suit Monday by his former driver, who claims the 6-foot-11 hoopster tried to solicit gay sex from him.

The stunning court papers claim Curry, a married father of three, repeatedly approached chauffeur David Kuchinsky "in the nude," allegedly telling him, "Look at me, Dave, look" and "Come and touch it, Dave."

Curry also made Kuchinsky perform "humiliating tasks outside the scope of his employment, such as cleaning up and removing dirty towels [Curry had ejaculated into] so that his wife would not see them," the Manhattan federal court suit says.

Kuchinsky, who is straight and Jewish, also alleges racial discrimination, saying that Curry hurled slurs at him including "f---ing Jew," "cracker," "white slave," "white devil" and "grandmaster of the KKK."

The sex allegations hark back to the bad old days of Isiah Thomas running the team, when the team's VP of marketing, Anucha Browne Sanders, filed a 2006 sexual harassment suit claiming the general manager made advances toward her and even said he "loved" her. He also allegedly called her "ho" and "*****."

She also complained the team was allowed to become a sleazy old-boys club, in which Stephon Marbury had sex with a female intern in an SUV. In the end, Sanders was awarded $11.6 million in punitive damages and the Knicks settled with her.

And in a disturbing episode reminiscent of some of the evidence in the manslaughter case against former Nets star Jayson Williams, Kuchinsky further claims in his suit that Curry pointed a "fully loaded" gun at him on at least two separate occasions to keep him from complaining about his treatment.

Kuchinsky, who worked for Curry from October 2005 through October 2008, says he was initially hired as an around-the-clock chauffeur for Curry and his family at their Burr Ridge, Ill., mansion.

But shortly after starting work, he soon found his duties fell well outside his job description and "progressively became Curry's "house-boy,'" his suit says. He is seeking $98,000 plus compensatory damages from the injured Knick, whose contract pays him $9.4 million this year.

Kuchinsky says he is owed $68,000 in unpaid wages, as well as $25,000 in expenses for which Curry never repaid him.

"Instead of paying him, they discriminated against him, figuring that it would keep him there," said Kuchinsky's lawyer, Matthew Blit. "Imagine going into your boss's office ... and he stands up and drops his pants and he asks you take care of him. Those actions are unacceptable whether it's in a corporate office or a private home."

Curry, who has played just 2 minutes, 38 seconds this season because of knee injuries, declined to comment late Monday in New Orleans, where he was expected to sit out the Knicks' game against the Hornets.

His lawyer, Kelly Saindon, denied all of Kuchinsky's allegations, calling them "absolutely untrue," and saying he began making a series of claims for unpaid wages several months ago, upping the ante each time.

Saindon said Curry took a chance on hiring Kuchinsky despite a criminal record that includes a three-year prison sentence for a 1992 burglary in New Jersey. He also got three years' probation in a 2004 resisting-arrest case in the Garden State, records show.

"It's shocking that Eddy opened his home to a convicted felon out of prison, and gave him a job when he couldn't find a job, and this is what comes out of it," she said. "The entire thing is preposterous."

Kuchinsky's lawyer conceded his client's "troubled past," but said that was all behind him.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

This can't be life...

JJ81
01-13-2009, 06:16 PM
:wtf:

SHEED_ gangsta
01-13-2009, 06:30 PM
I pretty much stopped reading after the "grandmaster of kkk" bull****t I mean who the hell calls anybody that? the dude is an ex-con aswell? typical loser making stuff up trying to get a buck off of a sucessful person yea Eddy Curry is fun to make jokes about :oldlol: but I highly doubt he'd do anything like this

kwajo
01-13-2009, 07:04 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s146/darkharbour/Picture-4-1.jpg

FultzNationRISE
03-30-2024, 10:28 AM
woowww

:roll: