PDA

View Full Version : Help me create my 1000th post.

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-23-2006, 06:35 PM
This is my 1000th post. Help me create a classic post. I'll edit later

Kobe24
09-23-2006, 06:36 PM
You could reveal your pic?

KobesOneUglyTat
09-23-2006, 06:37 PM
do you find my SN witty?

RidonKs
09-23-2006, 06:37 PM

Now THAT would be memerable (unlike Dwyane Wade's Finals)....

Kidding.:D

adamcz
09-23-2006, 06:38 PM
You should post all the previous 999 posts that you've made in this thread. That would be a good way to celebrate. If you have time, add in all the ones from the old board too.

Bourne
You can do what I did when I got one thousand posts: get a boner, stick it in a shoe and walk around wearing 3 SHOES WTF

HALLandOATES
Now THAT would be memerable (unlike Dwyane Wade's Finals)....

Kidding.:D
die.

Se
09-23-2006, 06:39 PM
Post a picture of you beating your little brother.

i seen hippos
09-23-2006, 06:42 PM
blow me wickedly.

RidonKs
09-23-2006, 06:42 PM
die.

I like you a lot too man.:cheers:

HALLandOATES
09-23-2006, 06:46 PM
I like you a lot too man.:cheers:
:rolleyes: everyone does

wang4three
09-23-2006, 06:54 PM
congratz.

JSub
09-23-2006, 06:58 PM
EDIT: we'll save this for another thread....:D

Kobe24
09-23-2006, 07:01 PM
:roll: :roll:

hateraid
09-24-2006, 03:48 PM
Wow, I thought you had more. I know, it's hard to come up with something original, but in some way, the way you started it out is. I know you got it in ya, and we'll laugh our azzes off.:cheers:
Here's one idea, have all your haters come at you guns blazing. Then hit em back with the classic TMOGE wit. That would be hilarious.

Targus
09-24-2006, 03:56 PM

co-sign

kwajo
09-24-2006, 04:04 PM
you could try to match this image I found with google.

http://imageserver4.textamerica.com/user.images.x/86/IMG_461086/_0301/TZ200301171811983.jpg

Jerm
09-24-2006, 05:21 PM
Get a life and stop being an attention whore you homo.

Hawker
09-24-2006, 05:26 PM
OK JERM. Post ur pic yo.

JSub
09-24-2006, 05:27 PM
OK JERM. Post ur pic yo.

He's using his picture as his avatar already.

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 05:28 PM
wow so people in Africa are white with blue skin?

XxNeXuSxX
09-24-2006, 05:30 PM
:roll:

AKADS
09-24-2006, 05:32 PM
TMOGE. How about talking basketball that would be memorable.

Hawker
09-24-2006, 05:38 PM
Now I know why everyone things Hawker is a dumbass plus I've posted my pic.(s) a million times on here already.

i was referring to TMOGE. idiot

JSub
09-24-2006, 05:39 PM

Intense UV rays have dramatic effects on naked bodies.

Jerm
09-24-2006, 05:46 PM
Intense UV rays have dramatic effects on naked bodies.

Intense heat from noodles with frog soup have dramatic effects on the eyes.

JSub
09-24-2006, 05:54 PM

Asian Frog soup (if it exists) > African grass and tree bark

Jerm
09-24-2006, 05:58 PM

Yeah right, how can eating toads and frogs be better than vegetables?...Hot noodles with toad is a delicacy for you guys. You have to wince to take a hot chopstick full of noodles and frog, over the years you guys are now used to having your eyes in that position ready to pounce on hot noodles with toad.

JSub
09-24-2006, 06:01 PM
Yeah right, how can eating toads and frogs be better than vegetables?...Hot noodles with toad is a delicacy for you guys. You have to wince to take a hot chopstick full of noodles and frog, over the years you guys are now used to having your eyes in that position ready to pounce on hot noodles with toad.

The French eat frog legs. Whats your point? Would this be any less barbaric? What would be barbaric is eatting uncooked hay you find on the African plains. This is the same stuff your pet wildabest eats for dinner, except you dont have a four-chambered stomach.

Jerm
09-24-2006, 06:05 PM
The French eat frog legs. Whats your point? Would this be any less barbaric? What would be barbaric is eatting uncooked hay you find on the African plains. This is the same stuff your pet wildabest eats for dinner, except you dont have a four-chambered stomach.

I see lots of 5'3 and 5'5 chinese men. I've come to the conclusion that they're that short so they can pounce on toads and frogs at will without breaking their backs. Get rid of those frogs and watch yourself grow.

JSub
09-24-2006, 06:07 PM
I see lots of 5'3 and 5'5 chinese men. I've come to the conclusion that they're that short so they can pounce on toads and frogs at will without breaking their backs. Get rid of those frogs and watch yourself grow.

I see a lot of tall Africans. I've come to the conclusion that the long legs give them a better chance at running away from the lions and cheetahs and stampeding elephants.

JSub
09-24-2006, 06:09 PM
I'm gonna stop right there. I dont want to get banned on behalf of your dumbass.

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 06:11 PM
Let's make this post memorable by banning Jerm. How can he get away with some of the racist things he's saying? Ban that spearchucker once and for all!!

Jerm
09-24-2006, 06:12 PM
Let's make this post memorable by banning Jerm. How can he get away with some of the racist things he's saying? Ban that spearchucker once and for all!!

What are we going to do with an assbuster like you then?

XxNeXuSxX
09-24-2006, 06:14 PM
:applause: I'll second it.

GoRapz
09-24-2006, 06:15 PM
since when was grass and tree bark vegetables? :roll:

Jerm
09-24-2006, 06:21 PM
:applause: I'll second it.

Ofcourse, you have no choice but to come in second. In my circle of leaders and pacesetters, we call people like you followers or asskissers depending on the occassion.

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 06:22 PM

:roll::roll::roll:

KnickFan4Life
09-24-2006, 07:06 PM
YoU sHoUlD cElEbRaTe YoUr OnE tHoUsAnTh PoSt By PoStInG a PiCtUrE oF yOuRsElF yOu CoWaRd.

Kobe24
09-24-2006, 07:47 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 08:02 PM

co-sign

YoU sHoUlD cElEbRaTe YoUr OnE tHoUsAnTh PoSt By PoStInG a PiCtUrE oF yOuRsElF yOu CoWaRd.

TMOGE. How about talking basketball that would be memorable.

I think the only way Id remember this thread in a week would be if Tmacs actually responded to a challenge. that would be a first. he just picks on little kids and his fights with the older boys are the internet equivalent of kick to the balls, pepper spray to the face, and run. spends his time making fun of other peoples picture but too self-conscious to post his own. when confronted with this fact he makes fun of people for wanting him to fight fair. declares himself King of Humor but his 1000th post extravaganza consists of a request to other posters to make it funny for him. his only post in this post? amid post after post asking him for a picture, he diverts the attention to Jerm by requesting a permanent ban of him when he is in fact the only thing keeping this post alive. 10 dollars says he responds to none of these points.

Here's one idea, have all your haters come at you guns blazing. Then hit em back with the classic TMOGE wit. That would be hilarious.
his humor is third grade level. "so and so has acne lol rofl rofl. weed in the wild rofl rofl." anybody can make these jokes. however, his ability to convince you that he's a legend is top-notch. politician-worthy. his spin-ability is some of the best I've seen.

in fact, should he reply to this post (doubtful), it'll be kinda interesting to see how he spins it (because he won't go through it point by point like an honest individual). frankly if someone hit ME with this, I wouldn't be able to come up with anything. how can you spin the fact that you stop, drop, and roll whenever you feel the heat? he'll find a way though. thats one thing you can always count on. maybe a "man I knew you'd come and ruin my post, you have no humor, look at how serious you are, you attention whore, now watch me write 7 paragraphs about you." who knows. no telling.

here's the spread.

spread 1.
9:10 = one use of hypocrisy ("you're an attention whore") ("you're a coward") ("you're obsessed with me") ("you know nothing")
7:10 = two uses
4:15 = three uses
1:22 = four uses

spread 2 (pick one: central theme of reply only, as reply may and probably will involve more than 1)
2:5 = ignore altogether or put attention on someone else
3:20 = inventive story about my personal life
3:20 = passive dismissal ("you lost, loser, go home") or "twerp"
1:10 = drudge up something from the past
1:10 = mention how long this post must have taken to write (the answer here is pretty long although I am splitting between this, AIM and my college essay)
1:10 = long history about how annoying I am
1:9999 = point-by-point rebuttal

I should make a TMOGE flamewar behavior bingo similar to Maddox' O'Reilly Factor bingo.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/billbingo9.gif

Jerm
09-24-2006, 08:08 PM
I think the only way Id remember this thread in a week would be if Tmacs actually responded to a challenge. that would be a first. he just picks on little kids and his fights with the older boys are the internet equivalent of kick to the balls, pepper spray to the face, and run. spends his time making fun of other peoples picture but too self-conscious to post his own. when confronted with this fact he makes fun of people for wanting him to fight fair. declares himself King of Humor but his 1000th post extravaganza consists of a request to other posters to make it funny for him. his only post in this post? amid post after post asking him for a picture, he diverts the attention to Jerm by requesting a permanent ban of him when he is in fact the only thing keeping this post alive. 10 dollars says he responds to none of these points.

his humor is third grade level. "so and so has acne lol rofl rofl. weed in the wild rofl rofl." anybody can make these jokes. however, his ability to convince you that he's a legend is top-notch. politician-worthy. his spin-ability is some of the best I've seen.

in fact, should he reply to this post (doubtful), it'll be kinda interesting to see how he spins it (because he won't go through it point by point like an honest individual). frankly if someone hit ME with this, I wouldn't be able to come up with anything. how can you spin the fact that you stop, drop, and roll whenever you feel the heat? he'll find a way though. thats one thing you can always count on. maybe a "man I knew you'd come and ruin my post, you have no humor, look at how serious you are, you attention whore, now watch me write 7 paragraphs about you." who knows. no telling.

here's the spread.

spread 1.
9:10 = one use of hypocrisy ("you're an attention whore") ("you're a coward") ("you're obsessed with me") ("you know nothing")
4:15 = three uses
1:22 = four uses

spread 2 (pick one: central theme of reply only, as reply may and probably will involve more than 1)
1:10 = drudge up something from the past
1:10 = mention how long this post must have taken to write (the answer here is pretty long although I am splitting between this, AIM and my college essay)
1:10 = long history about how annoying I am
1:9999 = point-by-point rebuttal

I should make a TMOGE flamewar behavior bingo similar to Maddox' O'Reilly Factor bingo.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/billbingo9.gif

We all know TMOGE is the biggest coward on this board but you could cut him some slack since he's only 17.

GOBB
09-24-2006, 08:08 PM
:roll: Ouch. TMOGE you're gonna let GeeWiz enter your topic and pull a funny?

Jerm
09-24-2006, 08:19 PM
2 hours gone and still no TMOGE and he's online. :roll:

B-Low
09-24-2006, 08:28 PM
Damn GeeWiz just put it all out there. He's callin you out TMOGE :roll:

GoRapz
09-24-2006, 08:30 PM
calling someone out on their 1000th post celebration, not a good look :roll:

HALLandOATES
09-24-2006, 08:40 PM
Tmoge you bltch, making a 1000 post celebration thread

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 08:46 PM
http://i9.tinypic.com/30jquz8.jpg

the even bigger black guy
09-24-2006, 08:46 PM
TMOGE has been a ********* since he bet Dizzle he'd leave and then welched. He also had that one time where he physically threatened Joe Wait for "making us mavs fans look bad." Talk about irony.

GeeWiz pretty much PWN3D him. He won't respond to GeeWiz, but he will reply to me saying that I am 27 years old and then make stuff up about me, since my age is the only thing he knows about me.

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 08:51 PM
TMOGE has been a ********* since he bet Dizzle he'd leave and then welched.
I'm ready to stab myself in the throat for forgetting about that on my bingo card. my bad.

09-24-2006, 08:53 PM
his reply when asked why he welched. "come on guys. it's only dizzle. like i would leave over a bet with dizzle."

ever notice how he always says stuff like "come on guys." like he's rallying troops. he tries so hard to win support from others. or he waits until someone else has a war and he interjects at the end with a lame summary, ie "abc always pretends to know about this, but then he does this." he tries to be the authority, but he just makes himself look like a clown.

GOBB
09-24-2006, 08:56 PM
:roll: GeeWiz...where is the homie TMOGE at?

SsKSpurs21
09-24-2006, 08:59 PM
wow geewiz just bent TMOGE over and lubed up! :banana:

Jerm
09-24-2006, 08:59 PM
:roll: GeeWiz...where is the homie TMOGE at?

The homie TMOGE is at home where scared kids abode.

B-Low
09-24-2006, 09:01 PM
"Start an internet beef because somebody incorrectly predicted box office results for Clerks II"

Oh man...

HALLandOATES
09-24-2006, 09:14 PM
TMOGE " You little twerp no one cares about what your 16 year old ass has to say. NERD , Im going to film school. I want to have Steven Speilbergs babies and maybe direct Baby genuises 3 which is something you could never do."

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 09:14 PM
Okay, heres my pic. Figure it's long overdue anyways.

I hope you can tell whos me.

http://imageigloo.com/images/4456sromecoloreffect.jpg

Coney Island my 18th birthday this July 20th.

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 09:15 PM
Who's got Wiz's pic?

Let's do this ****!!

HALLandOATES
09-24-2006, 09:15 PM
ZAZA Paculia and pee Herman had a baby

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 09:16 PM
ZAZA Paculia and pee Herman had a baby

That's all you got?

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 09:18 PM
Where everybody at? Thought we were gonna have some fun with my 1000th post?

HALLandOATES
09-24-2006, 09:19 PM
I thought that was pretty good.

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 09:27 PM
I'd roast Wiz but the kid gets mad emotional when I do and responds with stuff like "answer my question you ******!!! DO ITT!!!!!!*******!!!"

Kids 7 months younger than me but in looks and mentality he might as well be a 12 year old begging his parents to renew his subscription to Boys Life Magazine. That's how Wiz got so smart, he reads all those magazines. He's a hero to the 8th graders in his old junior high for the letters he wrote Highlights Magazine for their factual errors and shoddy journalism on the Goofus and Galant comic strips "Um, excuse me, but there is no way Goofus would turn in the expensive bracelet he found on the school bus. Gallant wouldn't either, but we all know that. Isn't it time you have Goofus get into some trouble, all your readers are sick and tired of him always being a good two shoes! That's not how life works when you become a teenager. You guys are giving children a false idea of what adulthood is. I may write my local students congress union to bring this to attention, just a heads up"

Kid probably broke his glasses playing touch football and hid out at the Library wondering how to break it to his parents.

Again, I'd roast him if he didn't get so gotdamn emotional everytime I did it.

Jerm
09-24-2006, 09:30 PM
TMOGE, the texture of your face will make sandstone feel smooth. Infact, carpenters will happily subsitute sandpapers for your face and you have the guts to diss Hawker's acne. :rolleyes:

Jerm
09-24-2006, 09:31 PM
I'd roast Wiz but the kid gets mad emotional when I do and responds with stuff like "answer my question you ******!!! DO ITT!!!!!!*******!!!"

Kids 7 months younger than me but in looks and mentality he might as well be a 12 year old begging his parents to renew his subscription to Boys Life Magazine. That's how Wiz got so smart, he reads all those magazines. He's a hero to the 8th graders in his old junior high for the letters he wrote Highlights Magazine for their factual errors and shoddy journalism on the Goofus and Galant comic strips "Um, excuse me, but there is no way Goofus would turn in the expensive bracelet he found on the school bus. Gallant wouldn't either, but we all know that. Isn't it time you have Goofus get into some trouble, all your readers are sick and tired of him always being a good two shoes! That's not how life works when you become a teenager. You guys are giving children a false idea of what adulthood is. I may write my local students congress union to bring this to attention, just a heads up"

Kid probably broke his glasses playing touch football and hid out at the Library wondering how to break it to his parents.

STFU, that wasn't funny you dirty mexican plus you look seriously homo.

B-Low
09-24-2006, 09:31 PM
He's a hero to the 8th graders in his old junior high for the letters he wrote Highlights Magazine for their factual errors and shoddy journalism on the Goofus and Galant comic strips...

lmao post of the day...this **** is gonna get good

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 09:33 PM
And :roll: @ even bigger black guy coming out of the woodwork after he's been in hiding, but only doing it cause everyone else was doggy piling on TMOGE.

I singlehandedly retired the dude from the board. You look at his username and it's GREEN 24/7 but old ass man won't dare make a post for fear of me making him look dumb in front of his call center co-workers.

27 years old and geriatrics playing peek-a-boo behind a computer monitor waiting for the opportunity to bring up the time I "welched" on a bet with Dizzle when ebbg himself proclaims "If the Suns beat the Lakers I will never post here again!" then the kid goes and.....welches. Gotdamn hypocrite :roll:

Stay playing peek-a-boo, buddy. Go buy a home, start a family and build yourself a picket fence. That's what your late 20's are for.

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 09:35 PM
TMOGE, the texture of your face will make sandstone feel smooth. Infact, carpenters will happily subsitute sandpapers for your face and you have the guts to diss Hawker's acne. :rolleyes:

Acne my ass. Leave it to Jerm to pick something to make fun of that's not even there. Kid got a cheetah tooth to the eye and sees 10/0. Goes to the eye doctor and when the doctor asks him to name the letters on the board he says "W H O L E T T H E D O G S O U T" :roll:

Doctor just shakes his head and signs the permission slip for him to renew his drivers license. :roll:

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 09:36 PM

its about time I thought you were going to ignore it altogether like the ***** you are... fortunately I got a formula response to work with.

let's see.

this falls into:

when confronted with this fact he makes fun of people for wanting him to fight fair.

first of all this is neither funny nor does it make any sense. and best of all,

we have a winner! collect your winnings guys.

I really like how I've already typed the response to everything you say so I don't have to do it over and over again. ***** gets his ass handed to him and can't even adjust his act. I am highly disappointed. it's one thing to avoid everything I say, I've learned to realize you're a coward who can't man up to a challenge and you've more than proven that here. but your little story was weaker than usual.

maybe you should go to bed, stoner. let this topic die. so you can continue your humorless bullying another day when the pressure's off.

stop, drop, and roll.

anyone got Bingo yet?

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 09:40 PM
lmao, Wiz sitting in his labratory in the basement of his mothers house coming up with formulas to TMOGES jokes.

Their jokes Corey Haim as Lucas! You're supposed to battle them with jokes. Not break them down to the power multiplied by the gravitational pull of the gust of wind that blows your skinny ass body around during glee club practice. :roll:

HALLandOATES
09-24-2006, 09:41 PM

" Did I have sex with Hawker yesterday or the day before?" *Scratches neck*

Jerm
09-24-2006, 09:42 PM
Acne my ass. Leave it to Jerm to pick something to make fun of that's not even there. Kid got a cheetah tooth to the eye and sees 10/0. Goes to the eye doctor and when the doctor asks him to name the letters on the board he says "W H O L E T T H E D O G S O U T" :roll:

Doctor just shakes his head and signs the permission slip for him to renew his drivers license. :roll:

Eye vision is 20/20 on my own part.

Dude, even though you go waxing twice a month, you still feel at home at the zoo with the gorillas and chimpanzees with the amount of hair on your chest. They turned you back at the laser hair removal centre because you pose a threat to their machines, who knows what that means.:roll:

GeeWiz, I think I won by the way. He's trying to divert attention and telling inventive stories about my life which falls into:

BINGO!...My grandma will the proud I learnt the game at last.:banana:

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 09:42 PM
And @ even bigger black guy coming out of the woodwork after he's been in hiding, but only doing it cause everyone else was doggy piling on TMOGE.

I singlehandedly retired the dude from the board.
this is almost too easy. this falls right under:

declare his own posting to be classic

Acne my ass. Leave it to Jerm to pick something to make fun of that's not even there. Kid got a cheetah tooth to the eye and sees 10/0. Goes to the eye doctor and when the doctor asks him to name the letters on the board he says "W H O L E T T H E D O G S O U T"

Doctor just shakes his head and signs the permission slip for him to renew his drivers license.
yeah, putting the pressure on other people because you're too afraid to man up. this is so typical. its like watching an episode of Perry Mason. someone in the audience ALWAYS jumps up and confesses at the end. just like TMOGE always spins his way out of an argument by either telling interchangeable stories with no basis or deflecting hate to someone else instead of manning up.

Jerm
09-24-2006, 09:43 PM

" Did I have sex with Hawker yesterday or the day before?" *Scratches neck*

Hahahaha...He probably scrubbed open Hawker's acne with his sandpaper face.:roll:

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 09:44 PM
lmao, Wiz sitting in his labratory in the basement of his mothers house coming up with formulas to TMOGES jokes.
you're running out of ways to spin this one, pussssy:

1:10 = mention how long this post must have taken to write
falls into the general category of assuming that I have to put forth effort to see the rhetorical flaws in your posting style. yeah its real hard.. anyone with half a brain is sitting there shaking his head right now. you notice how nobody's sticking up for you this time? cause you lost and you're scurrying around trying to find a way out cause I've already blocked all the exits for this one.

your move. what dodge is he gonna pull now?

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 09:47 PM
hey Tmacs I have an idea. lets bet on the Cowboys game next week. loser has to leave the board forever.

what a loser.

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 09:48 PM
lmao@Wiz. Kids sitting there with pre-written responses as if to say "Look guys, I figured TMOGE out! He does this, he does that, then he does this!! I win the girl, I get the money, I get the fame!"

It's a message board little boy. This isn't UN negotiations with Iran.

Why you wasting your time breaking down MY posts? It's like you were salivating at the thought of me posting so you could go and make it....boring.

No wonder you spend so much time here. You're an impossible friend to have. You're the kid that when someone makes a joke you break it down into some real life problems killing the whole mood.

sydneyking
09-24-2006, 09:51 PM
what dodge is he gonna pull now?
I hate to be a d1ck but you listed literally everything he could do. It wasn't bad (in fact it's a nice tactic) but no matter what happens you can pull out whatever the hell you want.

If you felt like it you could probably do the same to your posts.

Jerm
09-24-2006, 09:52 PM
lmao@Wiz. Kids sitting there with pre-written responses as if to say "Look guys, I figured TMOGE out! He does this, he does that, then he does this!! I win the girl, I get the money, I get the fame!"

Why you wasting your time breaking down MY posts? It's like you were salivating at the thought of me posting so you could go and make it....boring.

No wonder you spend so much time here. You're an impossible friend to have. You're the kid that when someone makes a joke you break it down into some real life problems killing the whole mood.

STFU kid, I still have concrete evidence you stay up all night preparing already made posts just for me so accusing someone of having pre-written responses is sort of hypocritical but once again I'm not suprised. It's the dirty mexican known as Stefen a.k.a. TMOGE.

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 09:53 PM
you're running out of ways to spin this one, pussssy:

falls into the general category of assuming that I have to put forth effort to see the rhetorical flaws in your posting style. yeah its real hard.. anyone with half a brain is sitting there shaking his head right now. you notice how nobody's sticking up for you this time? cause you lost and you're scurrying around trying to find a way out cause I've already blocked all the exits for this one.

your move. what dodge is he gonna pull now?

Put what what? I don't wanna break out my dictionary to read and post at ISH.

You take this place too seriously. You're the guy that's all up on Blazes nuts as soon as he came back and Blaze is like "Who....are.....you?" and you go "I'm geeWiz! I steal money from the poor and give it to the rich! That's from robin hood, but with my own little variation because Robin Hood steals money from the rich and gives it to the poor, but i wanted to give a clever little twist on the story...so yeah, where you been man? We missed you!" And blaze just goes "....leave me alone"

You're the kid who goes to a party and brings your own yoo-hoo.

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 09:55 PM
STFU kid, I still have concrete evidence you stay up all night preparing already made posts just for me so accusing someone of having pre-written responses is sort of hypocritical but once again I'm not suprised. It's the dirty mexican known as Stefen a.k.a. TMOGE.

Yeah, real dirty. :roll: Coming from the guy who says every two months for a haircut is normal? Coming from the guy who posted a picture of himself wearing a wifebeater with a mustard stain on the front? Coming from THAT guy? I'll take it as a compliment. :roll:

hou roc
09-24-2006, 09:56 PM
What's a yoo-hoo?

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 09:57 PM
What's a yoo-hoo?

It's a chocolate flavored beverage that you can drink warm, cold, in a can, in a bottle. It can be drunk anywhere.

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 09:59 PM
falls under

AND

so you admit that you just got your ass handed to you? seems to me that it's all about debate until you lose, in which case you're too cool to mess around with debate and just declare yourself the winner. when you're boxed in in an argument, you just pretend there is no argument. you're a coward and you're running away. as soon as there is a challenge presented to you you're outta there. duck and cover. which is the central idea of my original post.

falls under

AND

1:10 = mention how long this post must have taken to write
so you admit that its possible to break down your posting into about a half-dozen categories? and so you admit everything on that bingo card is true? so you admit that you're a joke who nobody really likes? is this your way of admitting that? I'm spending my time doing this just like you spend your time waiting for me to create topics so that you can ruin them. it's 10 at night on Sunday. what else is there to do? I'm not spending more time doing this than you are hopelessly trying to dodge it all.

falls under

not true and you know it. not my personality and you know it. try again. keep trying. you started a beef and you've continued it and now I'm ending it, once and for all, right here, right now, in your own 1000 post. how does it feel? to have someone come into your post and ruin your day? you sure seem upset about it. just sitting here, doing homework, watching football, talking on the phone, with ending your pathetic little posting career in the minutes in between. how does it feel to not matter?

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 10:01 PM
And geeWiz, let's see you spend as much time breaking down someone elses posts as you do mine. :roll:

You won't. Because you're the ISH hoe, you wan't acceptance so bad that you suck up to every single poster here. The only reason you want beef with me is because I straight up told you you're over analytical, pompous posts get on my nerves.

This boards got you bent over with a rolling icon in ass and a pimp hat in your mouth. And you're just slobbing it up mumbling "They like me, they really like me!"

Soon you're gonna be starting college and you're gonna find out you have no social skills whatsoever cause you wasted your teenage years here breaking down MY posts. And trying to gain acceptance with posters on a site instead of real people in real life.

Happy posting. :roll:

Kobe24
09-24-2006, 10:03 PM
TMOGE has been making fun of me? He looks like a poor man's member of the queer eye for the straight guy.

*pic saved*

ROFFLES

TMOGE OWNED HIMSELF

Jerm
09-24-2006, 10:04 PM
Yeah, real dirty. :roll: Coming from the guy who says every two months for a haircut is normal? Coming from the guy who posted a picture of himself wearing a wifebeater with a mustard stain on the front? Coming from THAT guy? I'll take it as a compliment. :roll:

Hmm...More inventive stories which have no basis at all. Go and look for something to do about your face and stop making up stories. You already go for waxing, you can as well start applying make-up to hide the bumps. Here is another option, ask those guys who work on roads to patch your face up with ashpalt and gravel.. :roll:

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 10:06 PM
TMOGE has been making fun of me? He looks like a poor man's member of the queer eye for the straight guy.

*pic saved*

ROFFLES

TMOGE OWNED HIMSELF

:roll: Let's see you own me. Let's see it. IT WON'T happen. You know why?

Cause I'll post this pic with the quickness....

http://imageigloo.com/images/8682meandmygirlbv7.jpg

And talk about how you look like a broke ass dude with a lazy eye and nappy ass rows trying to be white.

How did you even date that girl in the first place? I bet the only reason her parents allowed her to be seen with a nappy dude like you is because she told them she saved you from Hurrican Katrina 5 days after the storm and they weren't about to kick you on the streets after all the **** you've been through lately.

Kobe24
09-24-2006, 10:07 PM
Gee wiz is owning TMOGE bad. Where do I collect my winnings? **** IT.. THE WHOLE BOARD WAS A ****ING BINGO.

You greasy spaniard with your aviator glasses. *****t.. TMOGE's life is ruined.

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 10:08 PM
And geeWiz, let's see you spend as much time breaking down someone elses posts as you do mine.

You won't. Because you're the ISH hoe, you wan't acceptance so bad that you suck up to every single poster here. The only reason you want beef with me is because I straight up told you you're over analytical, pompous posts get on my nerves.

This boards got you bent over with a rolling icon in ass and a pimp hat in your mouth. And you're just slobbing it up mumbling "They like me, they really like me!"

Soon you're gonna be starting college and you're gonna find out you have no social skills whatsoever cause you wasted your teenage years here breaking down MY posts. And trying to gain acceptance with posters on a site instead of real people in real life.

Happy posting.
that's the third use of hypocrisy. you have 1000 posts and nearly every single one is an elaborate story that makes no sense or an elementary-school making fun of somebody's acne. if you don't take it seriously why do you reply to everything I say? why do you put so much pride into being the funniest guy on the forum? I haven't been on this board in 2 days. this isn't taking my time. you can flatter yourself all you want but its not taking heavy time out of my schedule to end you- mainly because all your replies are formula and I can just copy and paste a response. you, however, need a new nonsensical story for every reply- so its YOU who is spending the time.

keep making things up about someone you don't know - it's really relevant. it'll take the sting off of having your ass handed to you on a place that you've posted 1000 times in 3 months. you've just been embarassed in front of the very people you consciously try to impress and advertise yourself in front of every day for the last 5 years. but I spent a couple minutes diagraming your posting habits and I have no social skills. sure.

good game, loser.

Kobe24
09-24-2006, 10:08 PM
:roll: Let's see you own me. Let's see it. IT WON'T happen. You know why?

Cause I'll post this pic with the quickness....

http://imageigloo.com/images/8682meandmygirlbv7.jpg

And talk about how you look like a broke ass dude with a lazy eye and nappy ass rows trying to be white.

How did you even date that girl in the first place? I bet the only reason her parents allowed her to be seen with a nappy dude like you is because she told them she saved you from Hurrican Katrina 5 days after the storm and they weren't about to kick you on the streets after all the **** you've been through lately.

Geewiz's bingo card had post a picture of another poster. BINGO. It ain't no lazy eyes you ****ing dirty spaniard. Can you be any more queer? Seriously.... apply yourself for queer eye for the straight guy.

Jerm
09-24-2006, 10:09 PM

Hahaha, greasy spaniard. :roll:

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 10:09 PM

haha did you just try to own me by making fun of a pair of sunglasses I had? Yeah, really owned. :roll:

How is a dude who looks like Jermaine Durpi if he had an extra chromosone gonna own me? Aint happening buddy.

Keep making fun of my eyewear. :roll:

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 10:11 PM
Geewiz's bingo card had post a picture of another poster. BINGO. It ain't no lazy eyes you ****ing dirty spaniard. Can you be any more queer? Seriously.... apply yourself for queer eye for the straight guy.

You telling me that aint a lazy eye? That eyes practically got on a pair of sweatpants, one sock, crumbs on the chest and week old stubble growing on it's iris. That thing aint moved since 1982 you Bushwick Bill after he busted his eye looking midget. :roll:

Kobe24
09-24-2006, 10:11 PM
haha did you just try to own me by making fun of a pair of sunglasses I had? Yeah, really owned. :roll:

How is a dude who looks like Jermaine Durpi if he had an extra chromosone gonna own me? Aint happening buddy.

Aviator glasses are for the queer. How is a dude that looks like Zaza Pachulia with downs even have the guts to reveal his pic? Why don't you stop eating taco bell and save money to cut your hair?

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 10:12 PM
now we've reverted to nervous laughter in response to jokes about our appreance.

frankly I'm a little above making fun of the way someone looks. I prefer to completely make a mockery out of your entire posting life. but if you can't do that, if you're not witty enough, or if the person you're trying to dis presents too much of a challenge, I suppose moving to that is a better option.

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 10:12 PM
Aviator glasses are for the queer. How is a dude that looks like Zaza Pachulia with downs even have the guts to reveal his pic? Why don't you stop eating taco bell and save money to cut your hair?

You moron. You just used the downs syndrome joke I used on you IN A POST YOU QUOTED on me. :roll:

Open your eyes and read!!!! :roll:

omg, I'm dying here.

Kobe24
09-24-2006, 10:13 PM
You telling me that aint a lazy eye? That eyes practically got on a pair of sweatpants, one sock, crumbs on the chest and week old stubble growing on it's iris. That thing aint moved since 1982 you Bushwick Bill after he busted his eye looking midget. :roll:

Why don't you put your aviator glasses(queer) and realize that i'm squinting. I rather be mentally retarded with 2 lazy eyes than look like zaza pachulia on cocaine.

HALLandOATES
09-24-2006, 10:13 PM
now we've reverted to nervous laughter in response to jokes about our appreance.

frankly I'm a little above making fun of the way someone looks. I prefer to completely make a mockery out of your entire posting life. but if you can't do that, if you're not witty enough, or if the person you're trying to dis presents too much of a challenge, I suppose moving to that is a better option.
knowbody cares what you have to say,you take things way to serious, MESSAGE BOARD, scat rat.

Kobe24
09-24-2006, 10:14 PM
You moron. You just used the downs syndrome joke I used on you IN A POST YOU QUOTED on me. :roll:

omg, I'm dying here.

I agree.. I would die too if I looked like that.

Jerm
09-24-2006, 10:15 PM

omg, I'm dying here.

Don't die, I didn't know you could choke on Tacos. :hammerhead:

Kobe24
knowbody cares what you have to say,you take things way to serious, MESSAGE BOARD, scat rat.

Word. It's a messageboard chillout dude.

Anyways GeeWiz ended TMOGE's posting career with the bingo card.

TMacsOneGoodEye
Why don't you put your aviator glasses(queer) and realize that i'm squinting. I rather be mentally retarded with 2 lazy eyes than look like zaza pachulia on cocaine.

Wait, so you'd rather look retarded and have two lazy eyes than look like a millinaire basketball player on cocaine?

You need to get your priorities straight. :roll:

Is there gonna be anyone else in this thread, or is it just gonna be the boxcar children (Jerm, wiz, Kobe24) posting back and forth, cause this is getting pretty boring.

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 10:16 PM

Thank you. It's something he doesn't seem to get.

Kobe24
09-24-2006, 10:16 PM
Don't die, I didn't know you could choke on Tacos. :hammerhead:

TMOGE won't respond, he's out with his esse's in the lowrider picking some tomatoes and lettuce in his wifebeater.

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 10:17 PM
it is a message board. you're right. but call this a nuclear attack. I figure by just going overboard and ending this petulant child's self-esteem, he will be discouraged and won't attack me again in the future. so in the end, I'll be saving time. Tmacs = Japan. hell who knows, maybe some day in the future, after all the casualties are over with, you can sell me Gamecubes and we can be international allies.

Kobe24
09-24-2006, 10:18 PM
Wait, so you'd rather look retarded and have two lazy eyes than look like a millinaire basketball player on cocaine?

Is there gonna be anyone else in this thread, or is it just gonna be the boxcar children (Jerm, wiz, Kobe24) posting back and forth, cause this is getting pretty boring.

Pretty boring? Geewiz roasted your queer spanish ass. You didn't respond to 50% of his post. Bored? :roll:

Jerm
09-24-2006, 10:18 PM

If you're bored, you can come and mow my lawn. Be careful, ants are attracted to fur especially those with thickness similar to what you have on your chest.

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 10:19 PM
you looking for people to stick up for you? don't get too hopeful. I don't think anyone with half a brain can say with a straight face that you didn't just get desecrated.

Kobe24
09-24-2006, 10:20 PM
TMOGE is too busy giving directions to his cousins on how to become an illegal immigrant.

1. Swim accros the ocean
2. Get a fake passport
3. Work at Taco Bell

Jerm
09-24-2006, 10:23 PM
TMOGE is too busy giving directions to his cousins on how to become an illegal immigrant.

1. Swim accros the ocean
2. Get a fake passport
3. Work at Taco Bell

haha...I wonder how a homo like that could have jumped the fence across the border. Probably had to go down on his knees for a couple of immigration officials. :roll:

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 10:23 PM
you looking for people to stick up for you? don't get too hopeful. I don't think anyone with half a brain can say with a straight face that you didn't just get desecrated.

Stick up for me? Nope, it just gets boring posting back and forth with you while you fix your glasses, crack your knuckles, put your hand in a cast, type one handed, and try and be something you're not.

Your gig is sucking up to posters, and posting about your SAT's, and being utterly adorable by bringing up how young you are (haha you're 7 months younger than me) for the billionth time.

Leave the memorable posts to the rest of us.

Kobe24
09-24-2006, 10:24 PM

Look at TMOGE's watch..it's the electronical ones that tell you the time and not the ones that have a mini clock. You were saying about reading? Velcro straps??!!! :roll: The ones that are metal rip off your arm hair you ****ing grizzlie?

Why do you strike me as a goth? Go slit your wrist homo.

JSub
09-24-2006, 10:27 PM
TMOGE,

I seriously thought you were a black guy all this time. WEIRD.

Kobe24
09-24-2006, 10:29 PM
Look at his chin? Stronger than Shaq on steroids.

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 10:29 PM

Look at TMOGE's watch..it's the electronical ones that tell you the time and not the ones that have a mini clock. You were saying about reading? Velcro straps??!!! :roll: The ones that are metal rip off your arm hair you ****ing grizzlie?

These are so bad. :roll: And I'm not even saying that just cause it's about me. I mean, if it was about anyone I'd probably say it was really bad.

My sunglasses? My watch? That's the best you can do?

And sitting here back and forthing with Kobe24, Jerm, and Wiz is like going to a fast food restaurant and the pimple faced counter kid telling me how my shoes aernt in style. I just kind of gotta nod and agree cause it's really not even worth my time.

HALLandOATES
09-24-2006, 10:30 PM
it is a message board. you're right. but call this a nuclear attack. I figure by just going overboard and ending this petulant child's self-esteem, he will be discouraged and won't attack me again in the future. so in the end, I'll be saving time. Tmacs = Japan. hell who knows, maybe some day in the future, after all the casualties are over with, you can sell me Gamecubes and we can be international allies.

* friend declined myspace friend request*

Kobe24
09-24-2006, 10:32 PM
These are so bad. :roll: And I'm not even saying that just cause it's about me. I mean, if it was about anyone I'd probably say it was really bad.

My sunglasses? My watch? That's the best you can do?

And sitting here back and forthing with Kobe24, Jerm, and Wiz is like going to a fast food restaurant and the pimple faced counter kid telling me how my shoes aernt in style. I just kind of gotta nod and agree cause it's really not even worth my time.

I agree. If I got owned by GeeWiz, I would stop caring about life and end it now. Props to you for actually having the guts to realize that the quote "Life is precious" does not apply to everybody.:applause:

RidonKs
09-24-2006, 10:33 PM

Why do you strike me as a goth? Go slit your wrist homo.

They're called digital and analog man, just so you know. And electronical isn't a word.

Just thought I'd get that out of the way. Carry on. :D

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 10:35 PM
I agree. If I got owned by GeeWiz, I would stop caring about life and end it now. Props to you for actually having the guts to realize that the quote "Life is precious" does not apply to everybody.:applause:

Seriously, you're knocks are "omg guys look at his sunglasses! Who wears those? And his watch!! Dude wants to know what time it is!!"

And then when you realize how bad those are you revert to "haha he's all eating tacos!!" cause I look soooooo mexican.

It's just bad, man. At least Wiz put some effort into his.

Thinking about it, judginy by the way YOU look and the disses you're "hurting" me with, I wouldn't be suprised if you were in special ed classes. And that's not meant to be a diss. I'm just saying, it wouldn't suprise me.

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 10:36 PM
see heres the difference. everything I said about you is true, you know it, and that's why you won't respond to it. meanwhile:

Your gig is sucking up to posters,
has not happened one time. cite examples.

I bet you flunked out of college cause you pulled an O'Reilly and just make **** up without citing sources. you do that a lot here.

Nope, it just gets boring posting back and forth with you while you fix your glasses, crack your knuckles, put your hand in a cast, type one handed, and try and be something you're not.
heh. you would know this how? you installed a camera on my monitor or something? how about dealing with what you DO know. which is that I have just presented an insurmountable case and you're avoiding it.

and posting about your SAT's,
I did that once. thats one post out of what is it 2700? when you get a 98th percentile score, yea youre going to post it. you created a 1000 post celebration, you're going to tell me if you get into Harvard you're not going to make a post about it? bull. that's hypocrisy #4. I posted that because a. it was extremely high and b. it was a major surprise as I was expecting low 1300s. and I haven't brought it up since then while you bring it up every week.

and being utterly adorable by bringing up how young you are (haha you're 7 months younger than me) for the billionth time.
Ive talked about my age about once in the last 2 months. and it was my birthday post.

you're right. you're way better off avoiding debate altoghether cause that was pathetic. tossing softballs. wow.

Kobe24
09-24-2006, 10:37 PM
I'm gonna pull a TMOGE and refuse to reply.

I'm out like TMOGE's cred. Out of this thread.

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 10:39 PM
* friend declined myspace friend request*
the hell are you talking about? the closest this has ever come to ending was when Tmacs finally admitted he was wrong when it was painfully obvious very early on about a couple weeks ago. then a day later he throws me a subliminal in a thread I wasn't even involved in. as long as he remains a self-absorbed bully I'll never like him. and he'll never like me because... well I dont really remember. I dont think he has a reason. he just kinda had to make one up cause I offended his movie nerd ass 2 months ago in a post about Clerks II. never forgave me after that.

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 10:41 PM
What the ****? True? IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD YOU TWERP. :roll:

You saying "Well, all of my disses are true, you're are just made up!" has no merit cause you're talking out of your ass. You don't know me, we have never hung out, I never gave you a ride to school and I never copied off your homework. You're going by a persona I have on a message board.

And so am I, so if your "disses" are true, then mine sure as hell are.

:roll: You want props for using "true" disses against someone you've never met in real life? I mean seriously, you used my avatar as a diss. What's true about that? "You're avatar is stupid! It's the truth!" :roll:

You just take this board too seriously. I've been posting here since I was 14 years old and I never caught feelings about this place the way you do. I also didn't post as much as you do, but that's because I was out doing normal teenage things.

A Roc 23
09-24-2006, 10:42 PM
Wow, GeeWiz I never knew you had it in you.:applause:

Hawker
09-24-2006, 10:53 PM

Lmao this kid things someone is stupid for making fun of someones eyewear when he does that stuff to me all the time.

Geewiz which use of hypocrisy is that now?

JSub
09-24-2006, 10:55 PM
Ya'll ugly compared to me, but I want to stay completely neutral in this heated exchange of words. :pimp:

sydneyking
09-24-2006, 10:57 PM
I'm not going to weigh in on the GeeWiz vs. TMOGE thing but ...

Kobe24 does not have the right bash anyone on this board.

He was exposed as a pervert and worse a hypocrite and it's a wonder he's still here.

Jerm
09-24-2006, 10:58 PM
TMOGE got owned in this thread. You owe allegiance to GeeWiz from this day onward man, Harry Potter owned you and I can't believe. It is indeed a magical moment.

RidonKs
09-24-2006, 10:58 PM
Naaa, I'm pretty sure GoRapz created that screenshot Sydney. Unless something else happened in that mystery to end all mysteries that I am unaware of.:D

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 11:01 PM
That's how it works. I got three posters on my nutz. Jerm, geeWiz, and Kobe24. It's all jealousy. Especially on geeWiz's part. That's why he's always bringing up "How can he be an ish icon! I should be one! I'm young and my posts are HILARIO! Like Nene's old name before he dropped it and became.....gangsta! hehe" :rolleyes:

I wish I had some better haters.

B-Low
09-24-2006, 11:01 PM
This is all that runs through my mind watching these people argue about looks:

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4595/cripplefightis5.jpg

Hmmm....

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-24-2006, 11:02 PM
This is all that runs through my mind watching these people argue about looks:

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4595/cripplefightis5.jpg

Hmmm....

haha.

Hawker
09-24-2006, 11:03 PM
http://joyhillweb.net/blog/uploads/gobb.jpg

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 11:13 PM
That's how it works. I got three posters on my nutz. Jerm, geeWiz, and Kobe24. It's all jealousy.
wow, if nobody had Bingo before, they got it now. jesus, you don't even try to adjust, do you? yeah we're so JEALOUS of a loser with self-esteem so low he's gotta anonymously pick on peoples ACNE on a messageboard and won't even post a pick of his own until the board starts to turn against him. what an ego you have. maybe I don't like you. did that one ever occur to you?

You saying "Well, all of my disses are true, you're are just made up!" has no merit cause you're talking out of your ass. You don't know me, we have never hung out, I never gave you a ride to school and I never copied off your homework. You're going by a persona I have on a message board.
that's the thing though. I'm not insulting you as a person. and I never have. because who you are as a person is of no concern to me. you're mixing me up with you. YOU insult me as a PERSON. it is you who made this personal. you went from just making fun of my posting to making up **** about me as a PERSON. and there's the difference. I still haven't said anything about you as a person. everything I say about you is true because everything I say about you is regarding that online persona you speak of. everything I say has basis. same can't be said for you. and here's why: I'm a basically good guy and a basically good poster and whats more, I'm a better person and poster than YOU are. so what do you have to work with? not much. sure I get owned here and there, I am proven wrong once in awhile, and sometimes I make dumb threads. but its not enough to carry out your frustrations on so you have to look elsewhere for material: your imagination. and you have a very creative one. you must spend a lot of time thinking about me. you probably have a tangible image of me in your mind. and everything you say is directed at THAT. because you hate me. its personal to you. to me, it's just, here's another loser on my balls, I'll just defeat all his arguments and move on. but its not enough with you.

seriously think about it... what have I ever said about you as a person? nothing. I just work with what you give me.

HALLandOATES
09-24-2006, 11:20 PM
the hell are you talking about? the closest this has ever come to ending was when Tmacs finally admitted he was wrong when it was painfully obvious very early on about a couple weeks ago. then a day later he throws me a subliminal in a thread I wasn't even involved in. as long as he remains a self-absorbed bully I'll never like him. and he'll never like me because... well I dont really remember. I dont think he has a reason. he just kinda had to make one up cause I offended his movie nerd ass 2 months ago in a post about Clerks II. never forgave me after that.

I meant you saying me and you being allies in the future is not going to happen.

Tmac is a biitch though, avoids all the hoopla and will think he gets away with it because Gobb will come in here saying how Wiz is a loser and Tmac will think he overcame the hoopla because his goonie ass big brother Gobb said so, thats how it always happens. Tmac you rode Gobb for so long that you incorparated yourself as his little brother. You guys diss alike , both use the "you're like a..." diss over and over. So predicable, but some posters still like it so thats why your still using it i guess. Your status here always banked on what Gobb did or said, i'm just speaking the truth, don't hate the playa ,hate the game..If that ain't how it is tell me how you think it is..but does it really matter?no

Blue Bear
09-24-2006, 11:21 PM
we all know that tmac has a bad eye. pointing that out by creating such account name is plain lame. really...

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 11:23 PM
we all know that tmac has a bad eye. pointing that out by creating such account name is plain lame. really...
hahaha wtf?..

B-Low
09-24-2006, 11:25 PM

LOL who in the flaming hell are you!?

Now a blue teddy bear joins the fight. Crazy thread

Blue Bear
09-24-2006, 11:30 PM
LOL who in the flaming hell are you!?

Now a blue teddy bear joins the fight. Crazy thread

just wanted to throw that out... nothing personal here

*leaves quietly...

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 11:31 PM
Blue Bear is my new favorite poster.

Hawker
09-24-2006, 11:32 PM
blue bear what a name.

With a name like that u think he would be weak I guess not. I love paradoxes.

Blue Bear
09-24-2006, 11:32 PM
Blue Bear is my new favorite poster.

lol

B-Low
09-24-2006, 11:35 PM
lol noooo blue bear you dont have to leave. It just seemed random that a new poster would come into the middle of a heated thread like that lol. Your avatar cheers me up tho so youre cool

Blue Bear
09-24-2006, 11:46 PM
lol noooo blue bear you dont have to leave. It just seemed random that a new poster would come into the middle of a heated thread like that lol. Your avatar cheers me up tho so youre cool

thx appreciate your love. i will stick around then lol :cheers:

geeWiz15
09-24-2006, 11:54 PM
LOL this guy is so random. comes outta nowhere in the middle of a war and says something so completely 100 years behind the argument at hand. I think its awesome. name just tops it off. avatar is the cherry on top.

:roll: I haven't laughed so hard in my life..

i seen hippos
09-24-2006, 11:55 PM
that's because you spend your life watching the simpsons and family guy.

geeWiz15
09-25-2006, 12:08 AM
that's because you spend your life watching the simpsons and family guy.
wrong.

south park and family guy is the correct answer.

never liked Simpsons.

meanwhile, this post has completely died down faster than I thought possible.

B-Low
09-25-2006, 12:09 AM
lol thats the effect that the blue bear has. Maybe he's a peacemaker

i seen hippos
09-25-2006, 12:10 AM
south park is amateur hour.

if you don't want to be treated like ISH's little brother, stop with the amateurism. everything about you reeks "i'm an amateurish dude." why ya gotta always act so immature?

sydneyking
09-25-2006, 12:11 AM
Family Guy is overrated.

As for South Park, way too many episodes center around Matt and Trey's personal vendettas. Sometime hilarious but a lot of the time it's stale.

The Great Yeti
09-25-2006, 12:14 AM
At the old board eveyone gives TMOGE credit for his origional name, now people start hating on him and everyone suddenly agrees his name sucks? :hammerhead:

RidonKs
09-25-2006, 12:18 AM
At the old board eveyone gives TMOGE credit for his origional name, now people start hating on him and everyone suddenly agrees his name sucks? :hammerhead:

I still like his name.:rolleyes:

The Great Yeti
09-25-2006, 12:22 AM
I still like his name
Good on you man, at least there are still some posters that aren't effected by the who ever is getting flamed fan boat.

SCY
09-25-2006, 12:22 AM
lol, Gee Wiz took T-Moge down a few notches. Tough to recover from that.

09-25-2006, 12:37 AM
TMOGE was already a bottom feeder. he laughs at his own jokes and has to constantly remind people how funny he is.

clownshoes.

i seen hippos
09-25-2006, 12:42 AM
my only gripe with peeps like TMOGE is that when they make fun of geewiz for trying to be witty or smart, they are doing the exact same thing.

it's like they make fun of themselves in the mirror and then forward it to geewiz.

maybe they're all the same person. am i in some kinda scam?

geeWiz15
09-25-2006, 01:04 AM
maybe they're all the same person. am i in some kinda scam?
shhh! shhhh!! edit and don't tell a soul!

i seen hippos
09-25-2006, 01:06 AM
souls have been left untold. but i will never edit! never will i reduce myself to such horrid schemes as that.

HALLandOATES
09-25-2006, 01:17 AM
The bingo card will forever be classic ISH

i seen hippos
09-25-2006, 01:18 AM
da hell's a bingo card?

bruinballer
09-25-2006, 01:23 AM
da hell's a bingo card?

http://i9.tinypic.com/30jquz8.jpg

that's the bingo card referred to uptopic... think it begins around p.3 or 4...

i seen hippos
09-25-2006, 01:29 AM
ha. one ha is equivalent to a 7/10.

Inspector Rick
09-25-2006, 01:39 AM
I just read this entire thread...... Hey, is that eggnog!

hateraid
09-25-2006, 01:40 AM
Wow, I thought you had more. I know, it's hard to come up with something original, but in some way, the way you started it out is. I know you got it in ya, and we'll laugh our azzes off.:cheers:

It's like you lived up to my request bro.:roll:

I'm astonished how it takes about five people to bring one guy down, yet the one guy is giving the fight of his life and practically drawing even, coming out on top of others as well. This is gonna hurt alot of you guys to here, but dude is a genius on the comeback.

Wiz, I got one criticism on your bingo thing. Now I hope you don't take this personally, but EVERYBODY has a formula on this board. Hell, if sometime took the time they can pull out about 10 tendancies that you have and slap it on a bingo card. That's not an ownage, that's just pointing out the obvious.
It's like saying," I bet this guy puts on his socks before his shoe," and then going "Oh. I told you he would!" after he does it. But it was a good concept and looks like you put the work into it.

This post is good times though:cheers:

09-25-2006, 01:42 AM
It's like you lived up to my request bro.:roll:

I'm astonished how it takes about five people to bring one guy down, yet the one guy is giving the fight of his life and practically drawing even, coming out on top of others as well. This is gonna hurt alot of you guys to here, but dude is a genius on the comeback.

Wiz, I got one criticism on your bingo thing. Now I hope you don't take this personally, but EVERYBODY has a formula on this board. Hell, if sometime took the time they can pull out about 10 tendancies that you have and slap it on a bingo card. That's not an ownage, that's just pointing out the obvious.
It's like saying," I bet this guy puts on his socks before his shoe," and then going "Oh. I told you he would!" after he does it. But it was a good concept and looks like you put the work into it.

This post is good times though:cheers:

it just makes him predictable. TMOGE and GOBB are the two most predictable on this board not named AppleNads AAP or Knoe.

LakersDynasty
09-25-2006, 04:11 AM
Havent been around all day, What I miss?

reppy
09-25-2006, 04:56 AM
Most likely a thread consisting entirely of bickering. Maybe when I have a few spare hours I'll read through it all and let you know.

zebraheat
09-25-2006, 05:12 AM
Damn GWiz, your trying so damn hard, TMOGE just doesnt care that much about this place.

My advice, is make GWiz a moderator, he has to potential and the SAT score to rule, justly and fairly, removing the need for him to make him feel the need to prove himself.

Kobe24, bagging someone about their watch, and saying he is mexican when he obviously not, gotta work on ur material son, maybe see an optometrist, get both those lazy eyes checked out.

peace

GOBB
09-25-2006, 02:00 PM
The even bigger dumbass, leave my name out your font. Also stop using my material. Been noticing you copying but turn around and talk crap about me.

Clownshoes. Wonder who brought that to the board. :rolleyes:

All you do is whine and complain. I've hardly seen you around but mysteriously you show up when a topic is going at another poster you dislike. Hmmm, makes you wonder do you have another username? Do you simply lurk and search foir topics/posts like the ones in here? One or the other but what remains constant is you're a dumbass. Predictable if basically your existence on this board. You spend more time :cry: then talkin about basketball, sports in general, music or anything other than what other posters do. Diiickhead.

09-25-2006, 02:58 PM
GoBB - clownshoes has been a common phrase for years. you just pick up on it? oh and i haven't been around because it's offseason. only losers like you would have 3,000 posts on a basketball board during an offseason. i came back to sign up for fantasy.

geeWiz15
09-25-2006, 03:00 PM
Damn GWiz, your trying so damn hard, TMOGE just doesnt care that much about this place.
Ive found that the people who constantly remind you how little they care what you think just want you to think they don't care what you think. he cares. and if he didn't he wouldn't work so hard to convince you he doesn't.

My advice, is make GWiz a moderator, he has to potential and the SAT score to rule, justly and fairly, removing the need for him to make him feel the need to prove himself.
what does an SAT score have to do with the ability to rule justly and fairly? I can find you a ton of William and Mary / MIT grads with 1550s who couldn't rule a pet goldfish. it would be killer if I were a mod though. not for any reason other than to see TMOGE's reaction.

I'm astonished how it takes about five people to bring one guy down,
BS. Kobe24 and Jerm didn't do ****. bagging on a guy's watch.. I brought material. actual material. at times I could feel their support actually draining my credibility. like when Al Gore pledged support for Kerry. you just knew that spelled trouble for him.

mostly what I was trying to do was plug up all his traditional holes to wriggle out of pressure. and it worked. he had nothing. he couldn't push the envelope beyond his half-dozen go-to moves. he proved me right. that was the point. not the bingo/spread itself. this time it was me with the gimmick, it was me who struck first and Ive learned thats what it comes down to. it has nothing to do with who argues better or who is correct. internet arguments are about who strikes first and who claims all the gimmicks as his own.

I timed everything perfectly and disabled all his gimmicks right from the start. he had nowhere to go. I could have been 100% wrong, wouldn't have mattered, as far as consensus was concerned I won. before it would be me who was right and it would be TMacs who everyone would be cheering for because he had the timing and the gimmicks. so my content was disregarded completely.

so if you learn anything from this post make it this: on ISH and in life content doesn't matter. as far as this board was concerned I was 0-fer on Tmacs fights. all that matters is striking first, striking hard, and not giving your opponent an out. if you have that stuff down perfectly you can have a 5th grade education and become President. and if you don't just hire Karl Rove.

Jerm
09-25-2006, 03:41 PM
TMOGE, have you paid your daily repect to GeeWiz yet?...Lay on the floor and let him walk over you.

GOBB
09-25-2006, 03:46 PM
GoBB - clownshoes has been a common phrase for years. you just pick up on it? oh and i haven't been around because it's offseason. only losers like you would have 3,000 posts on a basketball board during an offseason. i came back to sign up for fantasy.

You've never used the word kid. Hardly picked up on it, but dont go using sayings here that you normally dont then pretend like you do. "I always say clownshoes offline." Uh huh, riiiiiiiiiiight. :rolleyes:

And during the season you're hardly here. More than offseason but not that often and when you reply its definately not dropping knowledge on anything. Typical whine posts. Or posts like the one I'm quoting now. :violin:

Jerm
09-25-2006, 03:49 PM
GOBB, you better mind yourself or else I'll call GeeWiz on you. GeeWiz is the man for now until he decides to mess with me. :D

GOBB
09-25-2006, 03:51 PM
GOBB, you better mind yourself or else I'll call GeeWiz on you. GeeWiz is the man for now until he decides to mess with me. :D

I'm so scared. :no:

And look at you wanting GeeWiz to go at you. This is fun huh? I beat you're foaming at the mouth wanting GeeWiz to do to you what he did to TMOGE. :roll:

Jerm
09-25-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm so scared. :no:

And look at you wanting GeeWiz to go at you. This is fun huh? I beat you're foaming at the mouth wanting GeeWiz to do to you what he did to TMOGE. :roll:

Nahh man, TMOGE got owned, no sh!t!

GOBB
09-25-2006, 04:09 PM
That bingo thing was one of the best things that kid ever did on ISH. And some of the stuff he said had me cracking up. He usually comes off bland, mundane. This time he was saying some funny stuff. If only he had wit.

TMOGE! You gotta go at GeeWiz hard. I mean Jay-Z Takeover. :applause:

HALLandOATES
09-25-2006, 04:56 PM
TMOGE turn on some AC/DC, light one up and start typing away. It would be like MJ shocking everyone and instead of wearing the number 45 he puts on the classic 23 and tears the team a new one..

geeWiz15
09-25-2006, 06:25 PM
If only he had wit.
if only.

I can be funny and I can fight but I cant do both simultaneously. sue me. its a skill thats still in development I guess.

Se
09-25-2006, 07:23 PM
I can be funny and I can fight but I cant do both simultaneously. sue me. its a skill thats still in development I guess.

I've just read through the whole thread, and what I think geeWiz fails to see is that he still looks like a loser. His posts are hella tryhard and geeky.

TMOGE has had classic replies to everyone, no one could find any faults with his pic, and gee obviously has spent hours upon hours constructing silly little "TMOGE Rules" to prolong his posting career at ISH. I mean he has been owned and pwn3d too many times to count lately by TMOGE.

No matter how one looks at it, geeks don't "own" cool guys, unless they punch them in the face at the prom, but then the geek still looks like the @rsehole when his date (his cousin) goes to the aid of the fallen cool guy.

gee=tryhard

TMOGE=hilarious and quick witted.

Se
09-25-2006, 07:43 PM
For as silly as you are TMOGE, this place would not be the same without you. You make everyone laugh at least once a day, whether they admit it or not, and you constantly own the most annoying little spazmazoid on the board. Congrats to you. Lets see you make another 1,000 thousands.

http://i9.tinypic.com/4bf10co.jpg

Jerm
09-25-2006, 07:44 PM
[QUOTE=Se

Se
09-25-2006, 07:58 PM
How's playing in Korea going? Lee Chun Soo breaking your ankles?

No ball for quite awhile Jerm:
http://myspace-447.vo.llnwd.net/01213/74/44/1213204447_l.jpg

Se
09-25-2006, 08:33 PM
lol

Marry me Blue Bear

geeWiz15
09-25-2006, 08:59 PM
gee obviously has spent hours upon hours constructing silly little "TMOGE Rules" to prolong his posting career at ISH.
when geeWiz crucifies an ISH poster, its cause hes a tryhard geek. when TMOGE crucifies an ISH poster, it's cause he's the coolest and funniest guy alive. where did you get that from? I'll tell you: because thats what he told you and you ate it up just like you eat his manjuice on a regular basis:

I mean he has been owned and pwn3d too many times to count lately by TMOGE.

No matter how one looks at it, geeks don't "own" cool guys, unless they punch them in the face at the prom, but then the geek still looks like the @rsehole when his date (his cousin) goes to the aid of the fallen cool guy.

gee=tryhard

TMOGE=hilarious and quick witted.
you must completely lack a gag reflex.

if you value style over content and fourth grade acne-humor over actual wit than Tmacs is probably your favorite poster on this board. considering your have the mental ability of a 12 year old it only makes sense. you're a petulant attention whore. try to make secret societies on message boards. tattle when other posters are mean to you. you probably build a little fort out of your moms sofa to keep the monsters out.

I mean why can't he/you just admit that I outwitted you guys? why do you have to come up with excuses for him? is this how you admit defeat? when the Heat beat the Mavs in the playoffs, did the Mavs run around rolling on the floor laughing at how much effort the Heat must have put into it to hide the fact that they quite simply lost? I don't think so.

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-25-2006, 09:35 PM
It basically boils down to Wiz Vs Cavs round 2 2006. Wiz may have won a couple games, but I won the series. It's LeBron VS Gilbo. Only difference is noone remembers who wins the game, they remember who wins the series. They remember who made all star starter and not who got put on cause someone else got injured. It's the difference between who sits at home not even trying out for the olympic team cause they know they're their countrys first pick and who drops out before cuts are announced just to avoid embarassment. It's the difference between being the unanimous number 1 overall pick out of high school and being a laughable second rounder after playing two seasons at a college renowned for their basketball. It's the difference between wearing the same number as the G.O.A.T. on the front of your jersey and wearing a BIG FAT "0"

I get called out for my classic posts, I constantly got the lower tier posters trying to knock me off my perch. It's the price you pay for being on top. Even MJ got owned by Nick frickin Anderson at one time.

It's me telling Jerm, Kobe24 and evenbiggerblackguy that I'll give them a free shot and they talk about my mother. In other words scared to shoot.

Wiz, You can sit there and break down my posts if you got the time, but it's a worthless action because all of this is nothing but ****s and giggles to me. Unlike you, who takes this board more seriously than you take you're outside life. You sit at the bus stop thinking about what you can say on ISH to get attention later in the day. I bet the bingo idea was sitting on your chalkboard being perfected for weeks. Probably even got yourself magnetic x's and o's as to not be "off topic". You jacked a post from Maddoxs world renowned website and threw your own little twist onto it, you didn't even come up with your own humor and you wanna talk to me about how my jokes are never true and original?

The respect you WERE given was a priviledge and never a right. You can walk around in your darling little skirt with it hiked up slobbing the knobs of posters like KBlaze when they return who didn't even know you exist hoping to get a mushroom tat on the forehead for your good deeds, the gilbo stamp of approval, but it aint gonna change the fact you yearn for approval from every poster here.

You're the same poster who started posting here and couldn't stop reminding people of your age every chance you got like you were the ISH shirley temple. You would put on your little tap shoes, throw some bows in your hair and twirl around and dance for the board hoping someone would go "Awww" and positive rep you. Then you realized alot of us were younger than you or around the same age and so you lost your place here. You got upset and starting getting emotional. This is around the time I told you I didn't like your pompous posting. It was enough to set you off on a chain of events that led you to probably flunk out of school, get kicked out of the house and end up living in a dumpster with wireless internet access. Nowadays you're gilbo the grouch, green with envy when you see the way posters enjoy my posts.

And that's the reason you never wanted beef with me. It's the reason you would sometimes get a burst of testosterone and call me out only to edit your post a second later when your prepubescent body returned to it's normal estrogen level. You're a maxi pad with a pair of glasses. A poster whos face turned a bloody mess when he tried to be something he's not.

Sure, the bingo thing was funny, I laughed, but you ruined it by not bowing out gracefully and instead trying to press your luck and and play for the win instead of overtime.

Know you're roll, buddy. Don't try and be something you're not, cause you will lose. Just like Gilbo trying to be on LeBrons level. Sure it looks good for a game, but eventually you're gonna have to raise the white flag in order to avoid the embarassment of complete annihilation.

http://images.radcity.net/4183/1424698.jpg"You clank this next post off the rim and it's over. You're going home."

That's HALF what I got.

09-25-2006, 09:37 PM
did anyone read that essay? TMOGE is desperate to get some self respect back.

Kobe24
09-25-2006, 09:49 PM
I don't think so EBBG. TMOGE wasted his time.

geeWiz15
09-25-2006, 09:49 PM
holy crap. guy makes fun of me for putting all this EFFORT IN. I take it so SERIOUSLY. I gotta learn to CHILL OUT. and then he writes this:

It basically boils down to Wiz Vs Cavs round 2 2006. Wiz may have won a couple games, but I won the series. It's LeBron VS Gilbo. Only difference is noone remembers who wins the game, they remember who wins the series. They remember who made all star starter and not who got put on cause someone else got injured. It's the difference between who sits at home not even trying out for the olympic team cause they know they're their countrys first pick and who drops out before cuts are announced just to avoid embarassment. It's the difference between being the unanimous number 1 overall pick out of high school and being a laughable second rounder after playing two seasons at a college renowned for their basketball. It's the difference between wearing the same number as the G.O.A.T. on the front of your jersey and wearing a BIG FAT "0"

I get called out for my classic posts, I constantly got the lower tier posters trying to knock me off my perch. It's the price you pay for being on top. Even MJ got owned by Nick frickin Anderson at one time.

It's me telling Jerm, Kobe24 and evenbiggerblackguy that I'll give them a free shot and they talk about my mother. In other words scared to shoot.

Wiz, You can sit there and break down my posts if you got the time, but it's a worthless action because all of this is nothing but ****s and giggles to me. Unlike you, who takes this board more seriously than you take you're outside life. You sit at the bus stop thinking about what you can say on ISH to get attention later in the day. I bet the bingo idea was sitting on your chalkboard being perfected for weeks. Probably even got yourself magnetic x's and o's as to not be "off topic". You jacked a post from Maddoxs world renowned website and threw your own little twist onto it, you didn't even come up with your own humor and you wanna talk to me about how my jokes are never true and original?

The respect you WERE given was a priviledge and never a right. You can walk around in your darling little skirt with it hiked up slobbing the knobs of posters like KBlaze when they return who didn't even know you exist hoping to get a mushroom tat on the forehead for your good deeds, the gilbo stamp of approval, but it aint gonna change the fact you yearn for approval from every poster here.

You're the same poster who started posting here and couldn't stop reminding people of your age every chance you got like you were the ISH shirley temple. You would put on your little tap shoes, throw some bows in your hair and twirl around and dance for the board hoping someone would go "Awww" and positive rep you. Then you realized alot of us were younger than you or around the same age and so you lost your place here. You got upset and starting getting emotional. This is around the time I told you I didn't like your pompous posting. It was enough to set you off on a chain of events that led you to probably flunk out of school, get kicked out of the house and end up living in a dumpster with wireless internet access. Nowadays you're gilbo the grouch, green with envy when you see the way posters enjoy my posts.

And that's the reason you never wanted beef with me. It's the reason you would sometimes get a burst of testosterone and call me out only to edit your post a second later when your prepubescent body returned to it's normal estrogen level. You're a maxi pad with a pair of glasses. A poster whos face turned a bloody mess when he tried to be something he's not.

Sure, the bingo thing was funny, I laughed, but you ruined it by not bowing out gracefully and instead trying to press your luck and and play for the win instead of overtime.

Know you're roll, buddy. Don't try and be something you're not, cause you will lose. Just like Gilbo trying to be on LeBrons level. Sure it looks good for a game, but eventually you're gonna have to raise the white flag in order to avoid the embarassment of complete annihilation.

"You clank this next post off the rim and it's over. You're going home."

That's HALF what I got.
hypocrisy meter just broke because it can't measure infinity. and I haven't even read the post. because you never read any of my posts and you never reply to any of my points so I'll give you the same treatment. just like I did picking a fight with you outta nowhere. just like I did ruining one of your posts. just like I did ignoring content and running toward the crowd-pleasing gimmicks. see how the rest of the board feels? do you get it? how does it feel to write all that **** and have me completely disregard it?

i seen hippos
09-25-2006, 10:20 PM
kramer: "can't you see you two are in love with each other?"

Hawker
09-25-2006, 10:24 PM
http://myspace-562.vo.llnwd.net/01210/26/51/1210371562_l.jpg

Se
09-25-2006, 10:28 PM
kramer: "can't you see you two are in love with each other?"

:cheers: for the Seinfeld quote :rockon:

i seen hippos
09-25-2006, 10:38 PM
as the famous proverb says:

"he who does not watch senifeld is gonna get shat."

Voratian
09-25-2006, 11:12 PM
I honestly don't know why TMOGE bothers with GeeWiz, Wiz is a paper tiger.

XxNeXuSxX
09-25-2006, 11:21 PM
did anyone read that essay? TMOGE is desperate to get some self respect back.

Compared to yourself? :confusedshrug:

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-25-2006, 11:28 PM
haha, so I guess that's it?

Damn, after the doggy piling I took and I still come out on top. :rockon:

Now that's heart.

XxNeXuSxX
09-25-2006, 11:36 PM

Damn, after the doggy piling I took and I still come out on top. :rockon:

Now that's heart.

Well over jokes like EBBG who shouldn't even be here now, yes you own him.

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-25-2006, 11:37 PM
Well over jokes like EBBG who shouldn't even be here now, yes you own him.

Yeah, it was more like an ant piling, but still, feels good to come out on top.

geeWiz15
09-25-2006, 11:39 PM

Damn, after the doggy piling I took and I still come out on top.

Now that's heart.
you really think that?

09-25-2006, 11:43 PM
TMOGE declares himself the winner. and the short bus rolls on.

kwajo
09-25-2006, 11:44 PM
I think it's about time I chimmed in here about TMOGE and I

Sometimes in thought we find ourselves to be less than normal and less than equal to each other. That Autumn on ISH I was left to my own devices and, part and parcel to my cruel mind, had left my feet to drag on and on along the ground as I rode the cart to market every morning. I cannot help but wonder what might have been if I hadn’t injured my ankle that Fall, would things have turned out differently, or maybe I would not be here today. Needless to say, within and without my mind, I would have worn thin before the New Year’s celebrations.
I was on ISH that year trying to teach the people. Nothing ground breaking, nothing worth writing oeuvres about, just something that I had fled to after my life had come up empty at home. It is amazing to me that one can declare their love for a place, to devote their mind’s future to the legacy of their soul’s locale, but yet they are forced to leave it. Like a people forced form their motherland, here I found myself in someone else’s - alone, but not comforted and still better off. There was nothing left home for me, my career’s leads had dried up, there was no work there for me, and I had grown estranged from my passions. Crisp Autumn airs, the call of the Atlantic, the music of the hills were not enough to keep me physically, even though they hunted my memories and gave me night sweats in the cold Russian winters.
TMOGE and I were, by then, in a difficult place to say the least. We had been each pondering the usefulness of our arrangement, yet things progressed as they had been. To this day there is no finality, but back then I was looking for something, and in the infinite wisdom of youth, assumed it could only be found elsewhere. So that November, I set my bags for packing and made my way unto the world, without a goal and without hopes or dreams. Why I left at that time I will never know, there was nothing forcing me, no pressure, but my mind had been leading me in strange directions, to such an extent that I began to fear it’s own recognizances. I did not know how to tell TMOGE that I was going, so the last time I met with him was awkward, and he was well aware there was something a-miss.

geeWiz15
09-25-2006, 11:45 PM
TMOGE declares himself the winner. and the short bus rolls on.
pretty much. hey, whatever makes him feel good about himself. that's what this is all about, anyway. reality needn't weigh him down.

geeWiz15
09-25-2006, 11:46 PM
:roll: Kwajo can you disappear? I'm trying to take the forum too seriously and you won't let me. you and that BLUE BEAR character.

i seen hippos
09-25-2006, 11:47 PM
kwajo managed to out do both of you in the homo erotic dept.

Jerm
09-25-2006, 11:52 PM

http://images.radcity.net/4183/1424698.jpg"You clank this next post off the rim and it's over. You're going home."

That's HALF what I got.

All that essay because you got flamed on a messageboard?..You're a real geek my friend and you take this thing way too seriously and you weren't even talking basketball. Get a life girl, go ahead and finish filmschool and stop wasting your time.:no:

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-25-2006, 11:55 PM
[QUOTE=kwajo]I think it's about time I chimmed in here about TMOGE and I

Sometimes in thought we find ourselves to be less than normal and less than equal to each other. That Autumn on ISH I was left to my own devices and, part and parcel to my cruel mind, had left my feet to drag on and on along the ground as I rode the cart to market every morning. I cannot help but wonder what might have been if I hadn

kwajo
09-25-2006, 11:56 PM
:roll: Kwajo can you disappear? I'm trying to take the forum too seriously and you won't let me. you and that BLUE BEAR character.
you gotta fight fire with fire my friend. "I ain't goin' no-where"

HALLandOATES
09-25-2006, 11:58 PM
I take that back Wiz, Tmac takes this board more serious then you, he wrote a book and a half up there, thats even lower,hypocrite... he has 2 guys saying he wins and the the 15 saying he should except defeat.You're both still losers though:(

statman32
05-29-2007, 01:13 AM
So we had Geewiz with the TMOGE Bingo.
TMOGE calling Geewiz Shirley Temple.
Bluebear with the WTF. :oldlol:
Kwajo with the gay post.

Pretty amusing read.

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-18-2008, 03:23 PM
Dis my sh!t

T-Low
10-18-2008, 03:47 PM
Dis my sh!t

JM, stop bumpin threads, it's gettin old...

Russian Rocket
10-18-2008, 04:29 PM
In Soviet Russia, old threads bump YOU!

RidonKs
10-18-2008, 04:31 PM
In Soviet Russia, old threads bump YOU!
lol

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Solid fight

PerkinsFor3
09-19-2022, 02:55 AM
This is my 1000th post. Help me create a classic post. I'll edit later when will it be ready?

highwhey
09-19-2022, 02:58 AM
You can do what I did when I got one thousand posts: get a boner, stick it in a shoe and walk around wearing 3 SHOES WTF

https://c.tenor.com/bmJs5dOl1OkAAAAC/jesus-christ-thats-jason-bourne-shocked.gif