PDA

View Full Version : Kenyon Martin To Marry Trina(NSFW)

Interminator
01-26-2009, 08:29 PM
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l121/cakeandice-cream/Pictures5/TrinaKen.jpg

It appears that a congratulations are in order. MediaTakeOut.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned that NBA baller Kenyon Martin has popped the question to his rapper girlfriend Trina.

And it gets even more interesting. According to a person close to Kenyon - Barack Obama motivated him to pop the question. The insider tells MediaTakeOut.com, "[Kenyon] was inspired by Barack ... watching [The President's] relationship with Michelle was probably what pushed [Kenyon] to pop the question."

The wedding is right around the corner too. One of MediaTakeOut.com's snitches told us that Kenyon and Trina will be tying the knot in Mexico on Valentine's Day

Congrats to the happy couple.

http://www.missxpose.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/trina3-1.jpg

http://www.kaladan.com/music/pictures/trina_beach_1.jpg

Seriously the things I'd do to that ass would make me a very happy man;Kenyon has a great game every night after he taps that.

He even has her lips tatooed on his neck;Either he is a sucker for love or her head is legendary.

Tuvi
01-26-2009, 08:30 PM
Kenyon Martin has moved up a notch in my book, that puts him at notch one

Maniak
01-26-2009, 08:31 PM
She is quite fine :eek:

Nice pickup Kenyon

FireMcFailPlease
01-26-2009, 08:33 PM
tranny

johndough
01-26-2009, 08:34 PM
He's a f'in dummy....and not JUST because it's her.

Interminator
01-26-2009, 08:34 PM
tranny
You can't be serious.

If that is a tranny,what does a real woman look like to you?

OneMoreSucka
01-26-2009, 08:36 PM
Haha Trina is pretty much exactly what I pictured as a wife for Kmart. She's probably the only one that can handle his unpredictable attitude.

dware94
i didnt kno kenyon was hitting that:oldlol:

Mississippi
That's a down south ass right there. For him to want to wife her up, the sex must be phenomenal.

johndough
You can't be serious.

If that is a tranny,what does a real woman look like to you?

Have you ever heard her speak or any of her songs?I assure you that's not a real woman--****** or not.

AznTacoLover
01-26-2009, 08:37 PM
haha oh crap that's a nice fine ass :lol

Interminator
01-26-2009, 08:39 PM
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w127/hoodlion/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-1.jpg

http://www.xcomment.com/g2/img/trina18081707034104.gif

Mississippi
01-26-2009, 08:43 PM
Trina is a freak. If you guys have'nt heard any of her songs, check 'em out. You'll most likely get an erection.

Styles p
01-26-2009, 08:44 PM
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w127/hoodlion/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-1.jpg

that blond hair looks so natural :oldlol: :lol

Interminator
01-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Have you ever heard her speak or any of her songs?I assure you that's not a real woman--****** or not.
What does that have to do with anything?

You seem like the type of guy that gets embarassed when a girl talks to you dirty.

You be looking like this when she say the F word.
http://www.familydentistrygroup.com/Graphics/NewPatients/ScaredMan.jpg

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
01-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Lil Wayne was hittin that

OneMoreSucka
That's a down south ass right there. For him to want to wife her up, the sex must be phenomenal.
That's a given.

Interminator
that blond hair looks so natural :oldlol: :lol
I don't care as long as it doesn't pull off when im pulling it.

johndough
01-26-2009, 08:46 PM

You see, some people have standards and some dont.

If she wasn't on tv would you give her a second look? Beyond sexually? You are exposing yourself as being desperate or young.

Interminator
01-26-2009, 08:46 PM
Lil Wayne was hittin that
Lil Wayne-5'7
Kenyon Martin-6'9

That **** doesn't even compare.

Thats like Shaq ****ing JLO after shes done with Mark Anthony,aint no need to be worried about the last guy in that case.

Spudjjay
01-26-2009, 08:48 PM
Trina is one lucky b!tch. I don't even know how she was eating, nobody was buying her records, singles flopping left and right. I probably had more money in my bank account than her. That b!tch is lucky! :oldlol:

Mississippi
01-26-2009, 08:48 PM
You guys all know Kenyon Martin has that speech impediment and eye twitching problem. Just imagine him at the alter.

Do you take Trina to be your bride? I.......Da *eye starts twitching*.........I Do

picc84
01-26-2009, 08:49 PM
Good for Kmart. I'm sure he'll be the first to turn a hoe into a housewife.

lazerface
01-26-2009, 08:49 PM
i'm surprised so many of you think she's hot.

her body's decent at best.
her face is hit.

different strokes for different folks though, i guess.

Interminator
01-26-2009, 08:51 PM

If she wasn't on tv would you give her a second look? Beyond sexually? You are exposing yourself as being desperate or young.
Yes,Yes I would.

Not everyone is looking for a soul mate to sit in the park and discuss our feelings and thoughts while sitting in a pile of leaves while drinking Starbucks.

Sexual Attraction is extremely important and for those who say it isn't are trying to convince themselves of it because they have a bad sex life.

Dasher
01-26-2009, 08:52 PM
Media Takeout is not a credible source.

Interminator
01-26-2009, 08:53 PM

her face is hit.

Decent?

When guys see an average girl on the street with a nice ass they compare her to Trina,not the other way around.

Decent?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

She may not have the greatest **** but her ass is A+.

johndough
01-26-2009, 08:53 PM

Scratch that--Sorry to the young cats----More and more I realize time spent on this earth means little.You either get it or you don't.

OneMoreSucka
01-26-2009, 08:55 PM

That's the entire reason this thread was made. No one cares about kmart and her actual relationship, feelings, or personality.

She flaunts it so we can't talk about it?

Interminator
01-26-2009, 08:56 PM
Media Takeout is not a credible source.
Kenyon Martin's neck is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uvs92hayVg

Interminator
01-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Scratch that--Sorry to the young cats----More and more I realize time spent on this earth means little.You either get it or you don't.
Shut up loser.

Your girlfriends **** probably feel like hand warmers and your complaining about someone being too sexual because your sex life is so boring or non existant.

Don't play the "old guy" approach because it only makes you look more pathetic since you are around my age.

This forum isn't full of middle schoolers,Your not a vet.

mrpuente
01-26-2009, 08:59 PM

GTFO with that bull*****, just because you can't handle a full grown woman you pull the tranny card.

lazerface
01-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Decent?

When guys see an average girl on the street with a nice ass they compare her to Trina,not the other way around.

Decent?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

She may not have the greatest **** but her ass is A+.

the pictures you see in the magazines are airbrushed like a mother******.
believe me, her ass is not that tight.

Younggrease
01-26-2009, 09:01 PM

her face is hit.

Thank God someone said it...She is mediocre and I wouldnt mess with her unless she is rich(dont even think she is)

Interminator
01-26-2009, 09:03 PM
the pictures you see in the magazines are airbrushed like a mother******.
believe me, her ass is not that tight.
I didn't know you have been hiding in her closet.

Me & You would both have to confirm it in person before a statement like that were to be made.

Will you at least admit she has more ass than the average woman?

OneMoreSucka
01-26-2009, 09:03 PM
This is not a matter of getting it or not getting it. This is a matter of Trina being famous purely for her body and her ridiculously sexually explicit lyrics. And if I saw someone like her in public, no I absolutely would not think beyond anything sexual because looks are the first impression one gets. And you don't see some girl with curves all over the place, openly flaunting it, and say, "man, I want her to meet my parents".

Interminator
01-26-2009, 09:04 PM
Thank God someone said it...She is mediocre and I wouldnt mess with her unless she is rich(dont even think she is)
Thats because you find this sexy:
http://i38.tinypic.com/aku2bb.jpg

Interminator
01-26-2009, 09:08 PM
This is not a matter of getting it or not getting it. This is a matter of Trina being famous purely for her body and her ridiculously sexually explicit lyrics. And if I saw someone like her in public, no I absolutely would not think beyond anything sexual because looks are the first impression one gets. And you don't see some girl with curves all over the place, openly flaunting it, and say, "man, I want her to meet my parents".
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Johndough clearly is one of those insecure men who believe that a woman being sexual or being open with their sexuality is a sign of them being a whore.

He sees a girl in a bikini and be like
http://www.speakingchannel.tv/images/updated/insights_cover_eyes.jpg

Younggrease
01-26-2009, 09:14 PM

those arent curves, those are packets of fat. When I see packets of fat like Trina hass all over the place I dont go OMG she is hot. But I cant be so picky anymore since I gained 10 pounds. But still when I see Trina or a girl like Trina Im not thinks "OMG she is hot I cant pull her", "Im thinking she is OK, do I want to go through the BS necessary to pull her"....I reserve the term hot for those girls that based on their looks leave almost zero chance of procuring.

lol at bringing Ricky Rubio into the converstation...Funny thing is I have zero attraction to Trina, I also have 0 attraction towards Ricky Rubio. Maybe Trina is a man.

lazerface
01-26-2009, 09:14 PM
I didn't know you have been hiding in her closet.

Me & You would both have to confirm it in person before a statement like that were to be made.

Will you at least admit she has more ass than the average woman?

like i said before, her body's decent i just can't get past her face.

OneMoreSucka
01-26-2009, 09:17 PM
those arent curves, those are packets of fat. When I see packets of fat like Trina hass all over the place I dont go OMG she is hot. But I cant be so picky anymore since I gained 10 pounds. But still when I see Trina or a girl like Trina Im not thinks "OMG she is hot I cant pull her", "Im thinking she is OK, do I want to go through the BS necessary to pull her"....I reserve the term hot for those girls that based on their looks leave almost zero chance of procuring.
Thick girl > skinny girl every day of the week, my friend.

catzhernandez
01-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Um, no.

Geandily
01-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Good body kinda weird face, anybody that doesn't give her at least a 7~ has some strange taste in women.

Younggrease
01-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Thick girl > skinny girl every day of the week, my friend.

I have seen too many thick girls turn into big girls...And too many dont know the difference between a big ass and a big ass girl either. I'll take me a fit girl with curves over some chick flaunting packets of fat anyday.

Hawksauce
01-26-2009, 09:31 PM
I have seen too many thick girls turn into big girls...And too many dont know the difference between a big ass and a big ass girl either. I'll take me a fit girl with curves over some chick flaunting packets of fat anyday.

+1 :pimp:

OneMoreSucka
01-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Curves are fat any way you look at it, so I don't even know what you're saying anymore.

KOBEtherealKing
01-26-2009, 09:42 PM
:roll: :no: :hammerhead:

Kobe24
01-26-2009, 09:42 PM
Thats because you find this sexy:
http://i38.tinypic.com/aku2bb.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

lmao @ dudes not thinking her body is sexy. WTF is wrong with you guys? Same type of guys that find Paris Hilton's body perfection.

inclinerator
01-26-2009, 09:44 PM
elbows too pointy

daydreamin
01-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Ewww

The tattoo of her lips on Kenyon's neck is for sure the WOAT

lazerface
01-26-2009, 09:46 PM
paris is disgusting. jessica biel and jessica alba....those are the kind of bodies i like. but that's just me.

crisoner
01-26-2009, 09:55 PM
Congrats to Kenyon....I give it 5 months.

bdreason
01-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Never heard of her.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
01-26-2009, 09:59 PM
She got a donk

rawimpact
01-26-2009, 11:32 PM
Congrats to him, i do not find her attractive.

mrpuente
01-26-2009, 11:40 PM
paris is disgusting. jessica biel and jessica alba....those are the kind of bodies i like. but that's just me.
You probably won't be getting any jessicas so come back to reality.

Prodigy
01-27-2009, 12:00 AM
I like how Interminator is flaming everyone who does not express the same taste in women that he does. I always admired a man who was through and through bigoted and not someone who would succumb to reason or logic.

And for the record I don't find her attractive.

jaydacris
01-27-2009, 12:01 AM
ew gross that butt is just too large!

hito da god
01-27-2009, 12:08 AM
Lil Wayne-5'7
Kenyon Martin-6'9

That **** doesn't even compare.

Thats like Shaq ****ing JLO after shes done with Mark Anthony,aint no need to be worried about the last guy in that case.
yea exactly :oldlol:

she probably doesn't even remember wayne is alive after what kenyon does to her coochie.

Hotlantadude81
01-27-2009, 12:09 AM
She gets a 7/10 or so.

Interminator
01-27-2009, 08:26 AM
Of course there are average women who have bodies like both that want you.:roll: :roll:

Jessica Alba has a pretty face and a toned body through working out and all of you guys discuss her like she is a 10/10.

Some of you have such high standards and such poor looks.

beasted86
01-27-2009, 10:59 AM
Being from Miami and seeing her in person many times, I can tell you her ass is as silly as the photos... no photoshopping there.

But her face is kinda busted. I only thought Trina looked okay when she first came out and was fairly slim in that first Trick video. Even now though, I wouldn't call here ugly and definitely not a tranny. She's probably a 6/10. Not really someone I'd go after though.

But anyway, good luck to K-Mart and housing a hoe. You'd never catch me marrying a former stripper.

Smokee
01-27-2009, 11:24 AM
the taste some brothas have is always good for a laugh :lol

she's like lil kim with a badonkadonk. He'll be divorced within 2 years. Wasn't Kenyon with some editor from Ebony or something like that too and about to get married? That whole Barrack crap is gay as **** inspiration btw :ohwell:

markymark
01-27-2009, 11:41 AM

u a homo sistah

MiseryCityTexas
01-27-2009, 01:22 PM
im glad kenyon married this chick. hopefully she'll never record an album again after marriage.:rockon:

Sanity
01-27-2009, 01:29 PM
im glad kenyon married this chick. hopefully she'll never record an album again after marriage.:rockon:

She does have a little talent but her voice is ****ing annoying. I don't know whos worse her or Beaker from the muppets

Beaker (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvNdKCyAIxs)

RajonKGcelts
01-27-2009, 01:30 PM
Face is kinda wrecked, but the ass more then makes up for it.

Interminator
01-27-2009, 02:54 PM
the taste some brothas have is always good for a laugh :lol

she's like lil kim with a badonkadonk. He'll be divorced within 2 years. Wasn't Kenyon with some editor from Ebony or something like that too and about to get married? That whole Barrack crap is gay as **** inspiration btw :ohwell:
Why would she divorce him?

Kenyon can definetly make the claim that she cheated on him and not have to give her a penny.