PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Bynum Injures Knee Again

Pages : [1] 2

Interminator
01-31-2009, 10:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKwMU0u5SVg

He did it again against the same team and its the same injury that caused him to miss the rest of the season.

The latest is that is a severely sprained right knee with a MRI tomorrow to check for structural damage.

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-31-2009, 10:33 PM
:wtf:

dr8ked
01-31-2009, 10:36 PM
Damn he's never finished a season in his career. So Can we say a Spurs VS Cavs Or Celtics finals ??

DoubleTech
01-31-2009, 10:37 PM
finished

Scott Pippen
01-31-2009, 10:39 PM
wow very tough luck..

ZHAKIDD532
That sucks so much...I hope he's alright...

vert48

He did it again against the same team and its the same injury that caused him to miss the rest of the season.

The latest is that is a severely sprained right knee with a MRI tomorrow to check for structural damage.It is not the same injury as last year. Last year he dislocated the kneecap on his left knee. This injury bent his right knee back in a hyper extension. He should find out tomorrow how bad things are, but he certainly did not dislocate his kneecap.

dr8ked
01-31-2009, 10:40 PM
I Called it Before " Lakers put so much stock on Bynum and he is not battle tested yet" ..

Jacks3
His 3rd major knee injury...

Lebron23
Damn he's never finished a season in his career. So Can we say a Spurs VS Cavs Or Celtics finals ??

Lakers still have Pau Gasol, Kobe Bryant, and Lamar Odom. I think they can survive without Bynum because they have a deeper bench.

By the way Cavaliers are 10-4 without Ilgauskas and West.

Interminator
Gerald Wallace is rolling in his hospital bed.

Exactly what I was thinking when I watched him go down.

Who returns first?
Bynum or Wallace

With the way Bynum heals it will probably be Gerald Wallace.

NY Comeback
01-31-2009, 10:42 PM
Karma for Bynum.

Gerald Wallace from beyond the Grave!!!

FinishHim!
01-31-2009, 10:42 PM
damn, very very tough luck man. wow, just when he was turning the corner.

Interminator
01-31-2009, 10:44 PM
It is not the same injury as last year. Last year he dislocated the kneecap on his left knee. This injury bent his right knee back in a hyper extension. He should find out tomorrow how bad things are, but he certainly did not dislocate his kneecap.
Thanks for clearing that up.

But he suffered a brief dislocation of his kneecap and when it happened he was only expected to miss 6-8 weeks but he ended up missing the entire season.

The dude just doesnt heal correctly.

Mark Sanchez suffered a brief dislocation of his kneecap and was ready to start the season in 3 weeks.

Please don't mention the size and weight difference because although size and weight matter the amount of pressure on the knees can vary for each size of person.

Interminator
01-31-2009, 10:45 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Isn't this the same way it happened last year? First Ariza, then Bynum?

Hopefully it's not a season ending injury 'cause I don't want to hear any excuses from Laker fans this year.
No this means that a Jermaine O'Neal trade is on the horizon.

Last time Bynum went down they acquired Pau Gasol.

Biddy77
01-31-2009, 10:46 PM
just to save face, lilmarcgasol is going to run out on the court of the blazers vs lakers game and drill oden's knee with a steel cobra.

/praying for greg

in all seriousness, this sucks. i hope it turns out to be a lot less serious than it seems, and that bynum is able to come back soon and have a long and distinguished career.

picc84
01-31-2009, 10:47 PM
Wow. I see how a lot of you are now. Lot of cats I thought were cool on some real shadyness. Wild sh!t. Ok.

ShowTime LA
WOW, so many people are happy he got injured. :no:

FinishHim!
look at all the Celtics fans who claimed to be classy up in here laughing about dude's knee injury.

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-31-2009, 10:48 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/vdi989.jpg

Sacramento 10-38 :banana:

LakersLaLaLand
More power to you Bynum. Initially looked bad.

Laker radio play by play says he will get an MRI in New York on sunday. Lakers next game is vs the Knicks.

1~Gibson~1
WOW, so many people are happy he got injured. :no:some think its justice for what he did to G-Force

BlazersDozen
laker fans can relax when a portland trailblazer fan opens their mouth. we been owning u guys forever..and it will never end. u guys got a good team...shame u'll never ever reach the nba finals.

Wasn't it the Blazers who took the Lakers out in '92 and went to the Finals against MJ and the Bulls and won the Finals against Dr. J in '77?

So, sorry but we already been there done that.

ShowTime LA
01-31-2009, 10:49 PM
[

Fortune teller sir...please tell me in how many games the Cavs will beat the Lakers in the Finals.

they won't reach the finals , Lebron will get Raped by the celitcs or magic and continue with his ****ty shooting.

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-31-2009, 10:49 PM
http://images.elfwood.com/art/k/n/knaupp/fortune.jpg

Fortune teller sir...please tell me in how many games the Cavs will beat the Lakers in the Finals.

4000 posts in less then a year....:rockon:

west
01-31-2009, 10:50 PM
i nolonger excited about thursday game no more

BlazersDozen
just to save face, lilmarcgasol is going to run out on the court of the blazers vs lakers game and drill oden's knee with a steel cobra.

/praying for greg

in all seriousness, this sucks. i hope it turns out to be a lot less serious than it seems, and that bynum is able to come back soon and have a long and distinguished career.

The odds on this just came out...Vegas has it at 2 to 1

Lakers13
Wasn't it the Blazers who took the Lakers out in '92 and went to the Finals against MJ and the Bulls and won the Finals against Dr. J in '77?

So, sorry but we already been there done that.

Like once? :oldlol:

OnePeat
Damn, that is messed up for the kid. He went through all those months rehabbing his knee and now he might have to do it all over again--best of luck to him. Maybe it won't be that bad. Injuries suck, though.

Allstar24
look at all the Celtics fans who claimed to be classy up in here laughing about dude's knee injury.
The Celtics and their fans have never been classy, I thought everyone knew that. This is why they're not respected, despite winning a championship last year.

01-31-2009, 10:51 PM
WOW, so many people are happy he got injured. :no:

A bunch of classless pricks if you ask me.
Being happy about a player getting injured?

Boston/Cleveland fans should, they already know they ain't beating a healthy Laker team. They are just hoping we are depleted like we were in last years playoffs.

2LeTTeRS
Anybody got a gif of the injury? I like the kid hope its not serious. This is starting to turn into a really bad trend though for the Lakers.

Godfather
They just got agendas. Bunch of b*tches. Other players go down, you hear "I hope he's ok, blah blah blah" a Laker goes down and they throw out confetti.

Yeah maybe something this Laker player did before pissed people off?

http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/bynum-231x300.jpg

Jog your memory?

NY Comeback
01-31-2009, 10:52 PM
They just got agendas. Bunch of b*tches. Other players go down, you hear "I hope he's ok, blah blah blah" a Laker goes down and they throw out confetti.
What do you expect? The majority of Laker fans on this board are douche bags.

Mr_Basketball#1
01-31-2009, 10:53 PM
In all seriousness though, I just want the Celtics to play the Lakers at full strength to see how we match up. Perk and KG had their way with Odom and Gasol last year. I just don't want to hear any excuses this time.

WhySoInsecure?
Sucks, he seems like a really good kid.

Brujesino

you know when i first heard of it i was laughing and iam still kinda but in all honesty i hope he recover from his injury and retires and starts a sucessful ice cream shop in his hometown

ShowTime LA
What do you expect? The majority of Laker fans on this board are *********s.

So that makes it ok to laugh at a player for an injury?

NY Comeback
01-31-2009, 10:54 PM
hey motherfkcer i gave u $40 to keep ur mouth shut...jk. not even sure why laker fans are getting their panties in a bunch...i mean we got portland, sonic, kings, and knick fans talking sh!t. :roll:
This is true. lmao anyway, here's the vid:

Lakers13
Yeah maybe something this Laker player did before pissed people off?

http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/bynum-231x300.jpg

Jog your memory?

Yeah because he was out to hurt him right? :rolleyes:

LakersLaLaLand
Bynum sprains knee, leaves in wheelchair

Andrew Bynum left Saturday's game after spraining his right knee during the first quarter. X-rays were negative but he left the arena in a wheelchair and is expected to have an MRI on Sunday.

The need for a wheelchair makes it sound like Bynum could miss significant time, but his owners can take solace in the initial diagnosis of a sprain, considering what could have been. Another positive angle is that it's not the same knee that needed surgery last season. Check back soon for an update. Jan. 31 - 9:25 pm et
Source: Orange County Register

NoGunzJustSkillz
No, but you said we never will when we have already dumbass.

it's cool..keep bringing up 1977. :cheers:

Real Men Wear Green
01-31-2009, 10:55 PM
Seeing the celebration over an injury to a young man that has never done anything to any of you because of your various message board beefs reminds me exactly why you people disgust me.

Godfather
01-31-2009, 10:55 PM
Yeah because he was out to hurt him right? :rolleyes:

Yeah because he was aiming anywhere near the ball right? :rolleyes:

Myth
01-31-2009, 10:56 PM
Well, I'm happy about the possibility of the Laker's championship chances shrinking a little, but I wish it wasn't like this. I like Bynum and I hope he recovers quickly.

beasted86
No this means that a Jermaine O'Neal trade is on the horizon.

Last time Bynum went down they acquired Pau Gasol.

More like Odom for Brad Miller or Camby (salaries match pretty good) if Odom doesn't look too good in the starting lineup before the trade dealine.

What do you expect? The majority of Laker fans on this board are douche bags.

No Laker fan celebrated or laughed when Gerald Wallace got injured, unlike you douche bags are doing to Bynum.

BlazersDozen
01-31-2009, 10:57 PM
In all seriousness...

I'm excited for this...I'm not proud or happy that Bynum is injured but I'm happy for the possible Western Conference shake up as a result of this.

rox fa sho
this is ****ing terrible. sry for laker fans and daam hope bynum isnt gone for the season. prolly looked worse then it was. i dont wanna see the lakers w/o bynum in the playoffs. cmon bynum :)

Seeing the celebration over an injury to a young man that has never done anything to any of you because of your various message board beefs reminds me exactly why you people disgust me.

Thank you.
A classy Celtic fan for a change.

Lakers13
Yeah because he was aiming anywhere near the ball right? :rolleyes:

Still doesnt make it malicious. The man went to the bus after the game and even wanted to see Wallace personally.

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-31-2009, 10:58 PM
In all seriousness...

I'm excited for this...I'm not proud or happy that Bynum is injured but I'm happy for the possible Western Conference shake up as a result of this.

yeah maybe the blazers can make a repeat of 1977.

BFRESH44
I know Odom is happy. He's 'bout to ball out. Trying to get that last contract....

Lakers13

This dude has always been classy.

picc84
01-31-2009, 11:00 PM
This is some really wild sh!t here. People are really rejoicing about this guy going down. Wow. Talking about popping bottles and sh!t like that. Wild stuff. Good to know though. All you guys do your thing.

BlazersDozen
01-31-2009, 11:00 PM
If karma is a ***** then Kendrick Perkins needs to watch himself cuz he might get choked out at the club or something for putting Maxiel in a headlock.

Interminator
01-31-2009, 11:01 PM
More like Odom for Brad Miller or Camby (salaries match pretty good) if Odom doesn't look too good in the starting lineup before the trade dealine.
They would never trade Odom to the Kings.

Odom>Brad Miller.

1~Gibson~1
01-31-2009, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE=

RoseCity07
01-31-2009, 11:02 PM
Bynum is kinda injury prone. Now this is a guy who I've always thought seemed kinda in danger of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Though he has gotten so much better in the post I didn't expect anything like this to happen again. Bad luck 2 years in a row. I think he'll bounce back though.

Kobe24
01-31-2009, 11:09 PM
It's all good. You do know that if you actually believe in Karma, something will happen to you soon right? Laughing at a players injury... I ain't mad at Karma. Trust me on that. I'm taking names and bookmarking this thread when LA still on top. I ain't mad at all.

big baller
Oh my god, do i feel bad for Bynum....an as some1 already said, just as he was turning the corner, didnt he get 10+ rebounds the last 4-5 games? Damn...my heart stopped when i saw some1 post in another thread tht he might be out for 2 months....literally, im just in complete shock right now, Dammit Dammit Dammit. Did you see Kobe's face on the vid? man, he could not believe he just hurt his big man....and **** all you idiotic pricks tht r laughin, I would love to see how you felt if KG just went down with a knee injury or Cleveland's mo Williams...I bet you would be cheering then, would'nt you? Man gets hurt and you laugh...idiots. And BTW, karma is when you do something to someone else that is harmful on PURPOSE, And if you watch the Vid of Gerald going down, you would see he did not do it on purpose.

picc84
Just add to your ignore list.

Im taking names down.

These ****ing ******* fanboys are really sickening me.

I'm not putting anyone on ignore. Not that serious. I'm just kinda whacked out. I mean, somebody takes out a Laker, i'm not happy but i'm not wishing injury on them, talking about popping bottles of moet and Hammer dancing and sh!t like that. Maybe I just dont have that mean streak in me. That MJ sh!t. Maybe these cats just have swag like that where they don't give a fucc and 21 year old kids can eat a d!ck. Even after all this i'm still hoping no Celts take a fall, no Cavs, no Spurs, no magic. I guess i'm just soft in comparison.

But we'll see. Like people been saying, karma is a b!tch. And karma isn't limited to players on the court. We'll see if anyone reaps what they sow.

Lakers13
01-31-2009, 11:11 PM
It's all good. You do know that if you actually believe in Karma, something will happen to you soon right? Laughing at a players injury... I ain't mad at Karma. Trust me on that. I'm taking names and bookmarking this thread when LA still on top. I ain't mad at all.

They have already felt Karma, they are fans of a sports team in Cleveland. :oldlol:

Biddy77
01-31-2009, 11:12 PM
i think most of the blazer fans in here (myself included) have actually expressed sympathy for bynum, despite the BS that's been thrown around here lately about Bynum vs Oden, etc.

nobody should ever wish harm on any human being.

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-31-2009, 11:12 PM
I'm not putting anyone on ignore. Not that serious. I'm just kinda whacked out. I mean, somebody takes out a Laker, i'm not happy but i'm not wishing injury on them, talking about popping bottles of moet and Hammer dancing and sh!t like that. Maybe I just dont have that mean streak in me. That MJ sh!t. Maybe these cats just have swag like that where they don't give a fucc and 21 year old kids can eat a d!ck. Even after all this i'm still hoping no Celts take a fall, no Cavs, no Spurs, no magic. I guess i'm just soft in comparison.

But we'll see. Like people been saying, karma is a b!tch. And karma isn't limited to players on the court. We'll see if anyone reaps what they sow.

spud posted that link 4 times so far in the past 40 mins. :ohwell:

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-31-2009, 11:14 PM

cleveland in 2010.
the kings now
the blazers the past 30 years
knicks...well hell lol

all them fans talked sh!t so far....most blazer fans been respectful...they know how it feels.

-Lincolnite-
01-31-2009, 11:15 PM
What exactly is the injury classified as? It is officially a sprained knee, or do they still need to conduct tests?

dr8ked
01-31-2009, 11:16 PM
Link it. Douche

Bynum wanted his team to win and he sent a message that the paint is his on both sides of the court. Not his fault G-Wall tried some stupidity.

Wow, you can tell what posters have been fans of the game since 2000. Suspension? GTFO here with that bs, it wasnt even that bad, Wallace is just brittle. Back in the old days Bynum would have got a pat on the back and a "good job".

I hope bynum gets healthy soon though.

NoGunzJustSkillz
What exactly is the injury classified as? It is officially a sprained knee, or do they still need to conduct tests?

tests

Kobe24
cleveland in 2010.
the kings now
the blazers the past 30 years
knicks...well hell lol

all them fans talked sh!t so far....most blazer fans been respectful...they know how it feels.

It's true. All I know is that we still have a championship squad.

None of those quotes above me showed any sign of happiness.

D-Rose

MRI tomorrow willl determine everything. If it's serious he might have a ligament tear which could be season-ending.

danumber88
01-31-2009, 11:18 PM
If this is for the whole year.. this hurts their chances of being a staple to winning the championship this year. They had the highest chance with the team healthy.. It took him a whole summer and 4 months to get back his "Bynum form" how long will this one take?

1~Gibson~1
01-31-2009, 11:18 PM
Wow. Your smarter than that, that's some troll worthy sh*t right there.why because i spoke the truth. no one in their right mind would be glad an NBA player got injured......unless they did something like what bynum did vs the b-cats. the play looked dirty, it injured a player, and now that bynum is injured people are gonna say its karma. Im not one of these idiot on ISH saying :cheers: bynum's injured, but karma did get his azz

Lakers13
01-31-2009, 11:19 PM
I hope bynum gets healthy soon though.

Dont be linking my post, Wallace is injury prone. I sure as hell dont wish injuries to anyone. and Kobe24 didnt dance around with confetti in his hands glad for a injury.

Lakers13
01-31-2009, 11:20 PM
why because i spoke the truth. no one in their right mind would be glad an NBA player got injured......unless they did something like what bynum did vs the b-cats. the play looked dirty, it injured a player, and now that bynum is injured people are gonna say its karma. Im not one of these idiot on ISH saying :cheers: bynum's injured, but karma did get his azz

The only people who are claiming Karma are trolls.....

-Lincolnite-
01-31-2009, 11:20 PM
I felt sick to my stomach because Drew looked to be in a lot of pain. Kobe's expression basically summed on how I felt. I hope to god he's not done for the season, but it sure didn't look good.

-Lincolnite-
01-31-2009, 11:21 PM
why because i spoke the truth. no one in their right mind would be glad an NBA player got injured......unless they did something like what bynum did vs the b-cats. the play looked dirty, it injured a player, and now that bynum is injured people are gonna say its karma. Im not one of these idiot on ISH saying :cheers: bynum's injured, but karma did get his azz

You're a good poster but come on you sound like a kid when you say Karma got his ass. It's pretty obvious that Bynum didn't intentionally hurt Gerald.

Tainted Sword
01-31-2009, 11:23 PM
Why are people calling him injury prone when it wasn

1~Gibson~1
01-31-2009, 11:24 PM
You're a good poster but come on you sound like a kid when you say Karma got his ass. It's pretty obvious that Bynum didn't intentionally hurt Gerald.i know he didnt do it intentionally and i didnt say he did, but some people think he did and think karma served him right.

I do hope for the best of him and hopes he comes back soon.

Celts34
01-31-2009, 11:29 PM
Man thats crazy. I feel bad for Bynum. Its never good when an up and coming player goes down, especially when it looked like he was just coming into his own. Hopefully its not season-ending. And only a douche bag would take pleasure in a guy getting hurt.Don't we all want to see all the best teams match-up at their best?

exaqtion
01-31-2009, 11:31 PM
And Greg Oden's knee is still working fine.

Damn, looked serious...and Kobe looks very disappointed

HAHAHA

lol.I hope he's ok though. Im also happy to shut up the people who have been overrating him for the last month.

Lakers13
01-31-2009, 11:32 PM
Man thats crazy. I feel bad for Bynum. Its never good when an up and coming player goes down, especially when it looked like he was just coming into his own. Hopefully its not season-ending. And only a douche bag would take pleasure in a guy getting hurt.Don't we all want to see all the best teams match-up at their best?

Apparently not. Any competitive edge they can get I guess.

rawimpact
01-31-2009, 11:33 PM
Any report on the knee?

FashionIssues
only kids pull the karma card. how ****ing innovative. "oooohhhh karma!" gtfo here. the guy tried to apologize like a man in front of other men...move on. how could something like this rally and arouse you retards and real life screw ups?

i hope drew comes out ok. i'm just numb right now. this was supposed to be the year of no excuses. i dealt with it last year but i don't think i can muster up the same type of hope if bynum is out. man i'm so bummed out.

BeebCats
Gerald Wallace is rolling in his hospital bed.

For what it's worth:

[QUOTE]Wallace told Brown he didn

-Lincolnite-
01-31-2009, 11:34 PM
For what it's worth:

http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_the_nba/2009/01/some-thoughts-postnuggets-game.html

It seems as though Gerald isn't holding a grudge, so I don't see why others should. I hope Bynum recovers, looked bad :(

You should just ignore Godfather half of the stuff that comes out of this idiots mouth is garbage.

danumber88
01-31-2009, 11:35 PM
I had money bet on this that they won the championship. :(

No.45
01-31-2009, 11:40 PM
Looked like he hurt his MCL and/or ACL.

D-Rose
01-31-2009, 11:41 PM
Looked like he hurt his MCL and/or ACL.
You can't really tell that from looking, need an MRI. Those ligaments are in that region but it could have easily been something minor.

-Lincolnite-
01-31-2009, 11:43 PM
You can't really tell that from looking, need an MRI. Those ligaments are in that region but it could have easily been something minor.

That's what i'd like to think, but he looked to be in so much pain. Does anyone remember what he acted like when he hurt himself last year?

big baller
01-31-2009, 11:44 PM
That's what i'd like to think, but he looked to be in so much pain. Does anyone remember what he acted like when he hurt himself last year?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smYeWngC0-8

Lakers13

Same way, but wIthout the screaming "F*CK!!"

Maniak
Correction, 75%, the other 25% is Lebron's dick

Wow, thats ironic.

Lakers13
01-31-2009, 11:45 PM
Wow, thats ironic.

How so, Im a Laker fan, Not a Kobe fan. Try reading my posts more then just seeing my avatar.

D-Rose
01-31-2009, 11:46 PM

Yeah that makes me concerned...though as I said in the GT, Michael Redd tore his ACL and MCL and was walking to the back, Pierce was obviously in pain with his knee and was fine.

exaqtion
01-31-2009, 11:46 PM
I had money bet on this that they won the championship. :(

:( you got your receipt?

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-31-2009, 11:47 PM
:( you got your receipt?

odds were horrible anyways..stupid bet.

D-Rose
01-31-2009, 11:48 PM
Its basically the Tom Brady. f*ck ya'll getting so emo for?? Dude is done for the year, MOVE THE F*CK ON.

Nobody cares.

Wish the dude best of luck in his recovery, but damn, you little kids are ruining this board. Cant talk about anything without getting your tissue-thin feelings hurt.
If you supported a team that had a legit chance to win it all and one of your best players was out for the season, you'd be devastated. Well if you were a passionate fan.

Maniak
01-31-2009, 11:49 PM
How so, Im a Laker fan, Not a Kobe fan. Try reading my posts more then just seeing my avatar.

Ehh, all "Laker Fans" are the same.

but damn, you little kids are ruining this board.

Actually, that post was more ironic.

big baller
01-31-2009, 11:52 PM
Ehh, all "Laker Fans" are the same.

Actually, that post was more ironic.

Not really....thr r the trolls, "Too much of a homer" homer's, and the good posters. :lol

abuC
01-31-2009, 11:52 PM
That looked awful, his knee took all of Kobe's weight there.

-Lincolnite-
01-31-2009, 11:54 PM
I'm making a direct plea to Jeff (name?) to close ISH on day the Lakers play Boston and then Cleveland. Laker fans will be making accuses, Celtic fans will be laughing, and Cavalier fans will be calling Bynum trash. It's like my family reunions...

CasterL
01-31-2009, 11:55 PM
feel really bad for bynum, switchhed over from the miami game to specificly watch him play since he was beasting recently and hes injured. terrible luck looked painful as ****, and the people taking joy in him going down need 2 sort it out

Lakers13
01-31-2009, 11:56 PM
I'm making a direct plea to Jeff (name?) to close ISH on day the Lakers play Boston and then Cleveland. Laker fans will be making accuses, Celtic fans will be laughing, and Cavalier fans will be calling Bynum trash. It's like my family reunions...

Who cares. If they beat us, a split for the year doesnt give them any kind of bragging rights.

Kevin_Garnett_5
Why do a few idiots classify as all Celtic fans?

brwnman
Wow. Some of you guys are real cruel. Lakers fans, don't worry. Celtics championship from last year is tainted. We all know the Lakers would've won if they had Bynum :pimp:...

lilgodfather1
01-31-2009, 11:58 PM
Oh Sh*t! Another excuse again :no:
Mostly. Karmas a ***** big man.

Side note: How much do you guys think Kobe got paid by Wallace?

ronnymac
The celtics were gonna win regardless of having bynum or not. the championship goes through the dceltics. and i dont see anyone getting past them in the finals. over a 7 game series, with or without bynum the celtics would win.

MMM
this thread is just sad
a lot of classless posters exposed

Maniak
01-31-2009, 11:59 PM
Not really....thr r the trolls, "Too much of a homer" homer's, and the good posters.:lol

In my eyes...

Good Posters
Can have their moments when I dont want to kill them
Useless wastes of bandwidth who only care about the Lakers winning and not if a player goes down and they just brush it off classlessly

People who are in love with Kobe, arent Laker fans, they just cheer for wherever Kobe goes, and then downgrade the people he plays beside to make him look better(and often worse:oldlol:)

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-31-2009, 11:59 PM
You know wut, call me sick minded and all, but i hope one of the celtics big three goes down with an injury.....now THT would be karma to you, Mr. Spud

spud is a coward that gets sonned by his own fellow celtic fans on the regular.

Maniak
02-01-2009, 12:00 AM
You know wut, call me sick minded and all, but i hope one of the celtics big three goes down with an injury.....now THT would be karma to you, Mr. Spud

Yep, Karma is going to come, cant wait until Paul whatshisface finally gets a real reason to go in a wheelchair! B!TCH!

Wow, that sounded so sick and wrong, yet nothing worse than anything else said in this thread.

rawimpact
02-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Why do a few idiots classify as all Celtic fans?

you are an idiot if you think garnett truly weighs 220lbs.

No.45
02-01-2009, 12:01 AM
http://www.youcanbefit.com/images/ACL%20tear%20cause.bmp

picc84
Good thread. Lot of real ass talk. Cats show who they really are. Its all good. Cant expect anybody to give a fucc about my squad. Do you.

Maniak
Bynum now has 2 bum knees and he's only 21...not to mention that he heals like a 50 year old. :rolleyes:

The Lakers made it out of a tougher Western Conference without him last season....and they can surely do it again this season.

My apologies to Blazers fans for saying that Greg Oden is the 2nd coming of Sam Bowie. Andrew Bynum is looking more and more like Bowie each season.

How much did the Lakers invested in this injury prone, overrated center again? :banghead:

:oldlol: Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony Irony and some more Irony

Im sure you are one of the "Now that we have Bynum we will win the title!" fans. Just not on this account ofc, on your other gimmick.

Tainted Sword
02-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Bynum now has 2 bum knees and he's only 21...not to mention that he heals like a 50 year old. :rolleyes:

The Lakers made it out of a tougher Western Conference without him last season....and they can surely do it again this season.

My apologies to Blazers fans for saying that Greg Oden is the 2nd coming of Sam Bowie. Andrew Bynum is looking more and more like Bowie each season.

How much did the Lakers invested in this injury prone, overrated center again? :banghead:
How is it his fault Kobe plunged into his knee? Seriously, I hate you and that bastard Poodle Bark.

Spudjjay
02-01-2009, 12:02 AM
spud is a coward that gets sonned by his own fellow celtic fans on the regular.

:oldlol:

You wish.

In all seriousness, I hope Bynum gets well.

Yep, Karma is going to come, cant wait until Paul whatshisface finally gets a real reason to go in a wheelchair! B!TCH!

Wow, that sounded so sick and wrong, yet nothing worse than anything else said in this thread.

You sick bastard. :oldlol:

kobesabi
02-01-2009, 12:03 AM
John Ireland just interviewed Bynum. Bynum feels good and much better than last year, so that's a good sign of faster recovery.

big baller

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Kevin_Garnett_5
you are an idiot if you think garnett truly weighs 220lbs.Shut up, honestly. If you can't reply to my post don't bring up shit from other threads. (by the way, I was posting what I got off Basketball Reference.)

D-Rose

Bum knees? One had a dislocated kneecap and this one a sprain as of now...

Dude you are soooooooooooooooooooooooo stooopid it's not even funny. Bowie was a bust. Picked over Jordan. Bynum was the #10 pick....in terms of franchise center he is more of a steal than a bust

Wow your comparisons are so damn unrealistic.

Scott Pippen
02-01-2009, 12:04 AM
Wow so many bad comments in this thread. :violin:

big baller
02-01-2009, 12:05 AM
Bum knees? One had a dislocated kneecap and this one a sprain as of now...

Dude you are soooooooooooooooooooooooo stooopid it's not even funny. Bowie was a bust. Picked over Jordan. Bynum was the #10 pick....in terms of franchise center he is more of a steal than a bust

Wow your comparisons are so damn unrealistic.

MMHHMM, Preach it brutha!

And why the **** are posts getting deleted?

Maniak
02-01-2009, 12:05 AM
You sick bastard. :oldlol:

Wow, this thread just bleeds out irony.

Allstar24
02-01-2009, 12:06 AM
These pathetic Celtics/Cavs fans are most certainly breathing a sigh of relief now because they knew we would beat them in the upcoming games. And we still will, how embarrassing is it going to be when we beat you without one of our best players? You won't be laughing then, you no-life losers.

Maniak
02-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Thread lock is coming soon, I can sense it.

NoGunzJustSkillz
lakers just signed kareem to a 10 day contract.

D-Rose
These pathetic Celtics/Cavs fans are most certainly breathing a sigh of relief now because they knew we would beat them in the upcoming games. And we still will, how embarrassing is it going to be when we beat you without one of our best players? You won't be laughing then, you no-life losers.

I'd be thrilled if we won at least one of those games w/o Drew and they're road games.

Scott Pippen
02-01-2009, 12:08 AM
:oldlol: @ this clown. Get to know the 'search' function and you'll see that I've been labeling him "Benoit Bynum" and the most "overrated" big man in the NBA.

You can now add INJURY-PRONE and FRAGLE to that list as well.
Posiedon bashing the Lakers team now?

Please I believe you would rather have "Benoit Bynum" playing than Kwame Brown or Chris Mihm.

Lakers13
And why the **** are posts getting deleted?

Glad to see someone is laying down the law, even if some of my posts are being deleted :oldlol:

Maniak

He played in a weak era, now he will get EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Pippen
02-01-2009, 12:09 AM

:applause:

kobesabi
To the Cavs and Celtics fans, if you beat the Lakers without Bynum in the Finals, then there isn't much honor to your WIN. It would be more like a handicap win.

Lakers13
Posiedon bashing the Lakers team now?

Please I believe you would rather have "Benoit Bynum" playing than Kwame Brown or Chris Mihm.

Dude is your regular "I want Kobe chucking up shots 27 times a game" fan. To him, Bynum was taking shots away from Kobe.

OneMoreSucka
02-01-2009, 12:10 AM
To the Cavs and Celtics fans, if you beat the Lakers without Bynum in the Finals, then there isn't much honor to your WIN. It would be more like a handicap win.
But it's still a win.

exaqtion
02-01-2009, 12:10 AM
Anyone see the interview on sportscenter? He said it was nothing, and he could put pressure on it.

Maniak
02-01-2009, 12:11 AM

Oh please, not this again...

Dude is your regular "I want Kobe chucking up shots 27 times a game" fan. To him, Bynum was taking shots away from Kobe.

I agree, he wants worse talent on the Lakers so that Kobe can look better(homo? well, we are talking about Kobe, so you never know :eek:)

big baller
02-01-2009, 12:11 AM
Anyone see the interview on sportscenter? He said it was nothing, and he could put pressure on it.

missed tht, lmao

D-Rose
02-01-2009, 12:12 AM
Michael Redd a week back could walk on his knee but he tore his ACL and MCL. Nothing and I mean nothing is an indication of what's wrong until the MRI results are back.

Kevin_Garnett_5
To the Cavs and Celtics fans, if you beat the Lakers without Bynum in the Finals, then there isn't much honor to your WIN. It would be more like a handicap win.:roll: You think that it's gonna make the Celtic/Cavs fans enjoy the championship any less?:oldlol:

AznTacoLover
WTF!? :wtf:
and he was playing great... well hope it's nothing serious.

dbugz
02-01-2009, 12:13 AM

Like what I said another excuse :oldlol:
Why now Bynum??? :no:

kobesabi
But it's still a win.
Yea, but no HONOR.

Cuz it is like a normal team playing against a handicap team. Woowww what a surprising win.

Scott Pippen

Yes it is just confusing because he flip flops opinions more than any person I have seen on Insidehoops.

And to the rest of the people there is no need to say "karma" for injury. I can understand if this was heated battle with true hatred like the Bulls/Pistons from '87-'91, but why do some other fans (who seem already confident Lakers will lose even with Bynum) so happy that he is out?

big baller
:roll: You think that it's gonna make the Celtic/Cavs fans enjoy the championship any less?:oldlol:

See, here's tha prob, according to the poter above, Bynum says its not tht bad and can put pressure on it.

SORRY CELTICS/CAVS FANS

Reverend Hoops
02-01-2009, 12:15 AM
Yea, but no HONOR.

Cuz it is like a normal team playing against a handicap team. Woowww what a surprising win.

So if the Lakers go to the Finals the NBA should forfeit the Finals series? What an ignorant post. Matter of fact what an ignorant thread.

-Lincolnite-
02-01-2009, 12:16 AM
I'm already in a bad mood as it is so I figured that if I came on ISH there would be about 20 posts of BlazerDozen, PoodleBark, etc gloating about Bynum's injury. I figured that would piss me off. Those guys are both morons, but what really pisses me off is that some of the Laker fans are already making up excuses for our losses in the coming weeks and potentially losing in the finals. SHUT THE **** UP.

twolvesfan
02-01-2009, 12:18 AM
bynum had a knee injury

kobesabi
So if the Lakers go to the Finals the NBA should forfeit the Finals series? What an ignorant post. Matter of fact what an ignorant thread.
No, I didn't say forfeit. I'm sure Kobe and company would give it all they got WITHOUT Bynum. I'm not sure about Lamar, Pau, and the rest of the team mentally.

Anyway, Bynum said he feels alot better than last year injury, so it looks like it will be a fair competition later on.

Lakers13
I'm already in a bad mood as it is so I figured that if I came on ISH there would be about 20 posts of BlazerDozen, PoodleBark, etc gloating about Bynum's injury. I figured that would piss me off. Those guys are both morons, but what really pisses me off is that some of the Laker fans are already making up excuses for our losses in the coming weeks and potentially losing in the finals. SHUT THE **** UP.

THANK YOU!:applause:

I hate the damn injury excuse.

1~Gibson~1
02-01-2009, 12:19 AM
To the Cavs and Celtics fans, if you beat the Lakers without Bynum in the Finals, then there isn't much honor to your WIN. It would be more like a handicap win.kinda like how the lakers beat the cavs without 2 starters and everyone was bragging how LA owned cleveland :rolleyes:

exaqtion
02-01-2009, 12:21 AM
bynum had a knee injury

Did he!? lol

Allstar24
02-01-2009, 12:21 AM
kinda like how the lakers beat the cavs without 2 starters and everyone was bragging how LA owned cleveland :rolleyes:
Every Cavs fan refused to give the Lakers any credit and continued on with their excuses about missing 2 starters...so you really shouldn't be talking.

kobesabi
02-01-2009, 12:22 AM
kinda like how the lakers beat the cavs without 2 starters and everyone was bragging how LA owned cleveland :rolleyes:
Hey I didn't brag on that one. I knew about that one, that's why I don't feel proud when they won it with 2 starters out.

D-Rose
02-01-2009, 12:22 AM
See, here's tha prob, according to the poter above, Bynum says its not tht bad and can put pressure on it.

SORRY CELTICS/CAVS FANS

I replied to you @ http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2622851&posted=1#post2622851

1~Gibson~1
02-01-2009, 12:24 AM
Every Cavs fan refused to give the Lakers any credit and continued on with their excuses about missing 2 starters...so you really shouldn't be talking.the lakers are a good team but we have yet to face at full strength so why should i stop talking? Delonte and Z were gone so LA winning was pretty much expected

nbastatus
02-01-2009, 12:26 AM
this is the best thing happen in the NBA so far :cheers:

lilgodfather1
02-01-2009, 12:26 AM
So in other news you can't pour water into a cup with a hole in the bottom and expect the cup to hold water.

BYNUM IS INJURY PRONE!!

Well at least he played more this year than last! It might take him 10 years, but he will get to an entire season.

-Lincolnite-
02-01-2009, 12:27 AM
this is the best thing happen in the NBA so far :cheers:

People like you. lmao.

1~Gibson~1
02-01-2009, 12:27 AM
any news on bynum so far

D-Rose
02-01-2009, 12:28 AM
So in other news you can't pour water into a cup with a hole in the bottom and expect the cup to hold water.

BYNUM IS INJURY PRONE!!

Well at least he played more this year than last! It might take him 10 years, but he will get to an entire season.

How does this make him injury prone? If Kobe fell into anyone's knee like that it'd be the same result. If you don't know what you're saying, just GTFO.

nbastatus
02-01-2009, 12:28 AM
People like you. lmao.
whats wrong?
i dont have the right to be happy?

Maniak
02-01-2009, 12:29 AM
any news on bynum so far

He could put pressure on it, thats all I know.

dhenk
02-01-2009, 12:29 AM
I

-Lincolnite-
02-01-2009, 12:30 AM
whats wrong?

Were you a Sonics fan? If so, then I don't blame you. Any NBA news is news for you guys...

kobesabi

BYNUM IS INJURY PRONE!!

No. ALL CENTER ARE INJURY PRONE.

Was there ever any superstar Center who wasn't injured?

Maniak
whats wrong?
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o72/release-me-from-me/Communism.jpg

:ohwell:

big baller
02-01-2009, 12:32 AM
D-Rose, you just drained all my hope :lol

Kevin_Garnett_5
No. ALL CENTER ARE INJURY PRONE.

Are there any superstar Center who weren't injured? Dwight Howard was never seriously injured.

Godfather
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o72/release-me-from-me/Communism.jpg

:ohwell:

:roll:

LA Nation Baby!

el_locoteee
02-01-2009, 12:33 AM
OMG

That remain me of Yao injury, but that time was Chuck taking a charge whos back hit Yao Knee.

I hope he get better, this league can't afford to miss one of the few good legit center left in the league.

nbastatus
02-01-2009, 12:33 AM
Were you a Sonics fan? If so, then I don't blame you. Any NBA news is news for you guys...
not a sonics fan :oldlol:
and KD is my favorite player
my favorite teams are Celtics and Cavs:rockon:

D-Rose
02-01-2009, 12:34 AM
D-Rose, you just drained all my hope :lol
Haha sorry man. Just wanted you to be well-informed.

-Lincolnite-
02-01-2009, 12:34 AM

Well then your opinion doesn't matter. Bandwagon much? lol.

big baller
02-01-2009, 12:35 AM

Was just bout to post tht, lmao.

Godfather

http://www.amanandamouse.com/blogspot/bandwagon.jpg

veilside23
hopefully he can recover from this faster than last year... lakers might make it on top of the east again but his presence will be needed come playoff time.

nbastatus
02-01-2009, 12:37 AM
if my opinion means nothing then why you bother quoting it?

twolvesfan
why is everybody complaining. why cant we all just get along and eat the GOAT pizza: Digiorno:cheers:

why is it that there are only like 4 timberwolves fans. it makes me complain much more because i got no backup

Indian guy
Sucks for him. With that said, LA's depth is so ridiculous it'll barely affect them in the regular season. Heck, they made the Finals last season w/o him, and this season's team even w/o Bynum is more talented than last year's. I guess you could say they'll need him in the Finals but outside of that, they'll be fine.

nbastatus
http://www.amanandamouse.com/blogspot/bandwagon.jpg
perfect :hammertime:

DahLollipop
02-01-2009, 12:38 AM
whats wrong?
:wtf:
Why in the fking world would anyone be happy because a kid who's 21 years old got injured. Has he really done anything to you at all? Do you even know the man? God, people like you disgust me and makes me absolutely want to throw up. Oh, and go back to school and learn some grammar kid. Seriously, your other post was absolute sh!t, it felt like I was reading a 3rd grader's homework. Oh, I apologize if you really are a 3rd grader, yet I wouldn't be surprised either.

-Lincolnite-
02-01-2009, 12:39 AM
if my opinion means nothing then why you bother quoting it?

I don't know. A lot of people on ISH get quoted and trust me, most of them are idiots just like you. I'll talk to you again in 6 years when you're a Blazers fan.

picc84
02-01-2009, 12:40 AM
http://cbs2.com/video/?cid=92

-Lincolnite-
02-01-2009, 12:41 AM
Sucks for him. With that said, LA's depth is so ridiculous it'll barely affect them in the regular season. Heck, they made the Finals last season w/o him, and this season's team even w/o Bynum is more talented than last year's. I guess you could say they'll need him in the Finals but outside of that, they'll be fine.

More talented? Nah. More experienced? Yea.

-Lincolnite-
02-01-2009, 12:42 AM
http://cbs2.com/video/?cid=92

It doesn't matter. You can tear your ligaments and still walk.

Indian guy
02-01-2009, 12:42 AM
More talented? Nah. More experienced? Yea.

They have Ariza this season. Thus more talented and yeah, more experienced too.

bigkingsfan
02-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Here's to a quick recovery
http://i44.tinypic.com/2w5ppbm.jpg

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-01-2009, 12:49 AM

kings....lol

bigkingsfan
02-01-2009, 12:50 AM
kings....lol
It's queens, get it right.

Godfather
02-01-2009, 12:51 AM
kings....lol

That isn't funny @sshole...The kid is visibly in pain.

kobesabi
02-01-2009, 12:52 AM
hopefully he can recover from this faster than last year... lakers might make it on top of the east again but his presence will be needed come playoff time.
:applause:

rawimpact
02-01-2009, 12:54 AM

those are the gestures of pain, you must express them every time the kings play.

Diesel J
02-01-2009, 12:55 AM
http://i33.tinypic.com/vdi989.jpg

:oldlol:

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-01-2009, 12:56 AM
That isn't funny @sshole...The kid is visibly in pain.

whoa now..i was laughing at the kings...not the poster.

Diesel J
02-01-2009, 12:58 AM

Lakers are deep and still have Gasol. Bynum injury won't hurt that much

kobesabi
02-01-2009, 01:01 AM
those are the gestures of pain, you must express them every time the kings play.
LOL

Godfather
02-01-2009, 01:03 AM

Hey come on he is obviously in a lot of pain.

It is pretty ratty of you to make fun of Bynum like that...

kobesabi
02-01-2009, 01:07 AM

I think he was making a joke on the Kings rather than Bynum.

rawimpact
02-01-2009, 01:18 AM

You failed comprehending my statement.

Godfather
02-01-2009, 01:20 AM
You failed comprehending my statement.

Hey Bynum didn't fail at anything...It was Kobe's fault @sshole.

rawimpact
02-01-2009, 01:23 AM
Hey Bynum didn't fail at anything...It was Kobe's fault @sshole.

Who said i was talking about bynum?

CelticForce1349
02-01-2009, 01:24 AM
I hope it turns out to be more than just a sore knee. :hammertime:

But seriously, I keep Gerald Wallace in my prayers every day.

SoCalMike
02-01-2009, 01:26 AM
I hope it turns out to be more than just a sore knee.

But seriously, I keep Gerald Wallace in my prayers every day.

i think this has to be one of the weakest, immature and evil spirited takes i have seen here in a long time.... wow.

:pimp:

02-01-2009, 01:28 AM
Man I feel sick, I'm going to go into insomnia now.
I think I'm going to go drink the remaining whiskey and watch Zoolander.

Sigh.

Godfather
02-01-2009, 01:28 AM
i think this has to be one of the weakest, immature and evil spirited takes i have seen here in a long time.... wow.

Yeah because keeping a person who is on a hospital bed in ones prayers in a mean thing?

Go **** yourself.

rawimpact
02-01-2009, 01:29 AM
Yeah because keeping a person who is on a hospital bed in ones prayers in a mean thing?

Go **** yourself.

you fail at reading too.

D-Rose
02-01-2009, 01:30 AM

Go **** yourself.

Gerald is out of the hospital:wtf:

SoCalMike
02-01-2009, 01:30 AM

Go **** yourself.

you need to re-read what he wrote dude....

rawimpact
02-01-2009, 01:31 AM

He can't read or understand anything... read the page before this one.

possibly drunk?

D-Rose

He knows what he wrote SoCal. Godfather's been a troll-feeder this whole thread. Instigating by the second. Shame that an intelligent person like him would waste their time like that.

Godfather

He wasn't being serious dumass..

He said "seriously though" after the joking statement.

No one here seriously wishes ill upon anyone.

You Lakers fans need to get over yourselves.

Lakers13
02-01-2009, 01:32 AM

Dude has been claiming Karma for Bynums injury, there is no speaking to him. Best leave that one alone.

SoCalMike
02-01-2009, 01:33 AM
He knows what he wrote SoCal. Godfather's been a troll-feeder this whole thread. Instigating by the second. Shame that an intelligent person like him would waste their time like that.

ahh, got it.. i came in here late... i will disregard anything he writes... thanks!

p.s. glad to hear gerald wallace is out of the hospital... i had not read that!!!! i hope he gets back on the court asap!

big baller
02-01-2009, 01:35 AM
Well guys, all we can do is hope tht tomorrow morning will show tht he is OK.

Godfather
02-01-2009, 01:38 AM
ahh, got it.. i came in here late... i will disregard anything he writes... thanks!

p.s. glad to hear gerald wallace is out of the hospital... i had not read that!!!! i hope he gets back on the court asap!

Yeah you would completely desecrate someone and walk away...

I'm lovin the class Laker fans :applause:

KenneBell
02-01-2009, 01:38 AM
Well, I don't know what to say. I just hope he gets back before the end of the season. A strange turn of events for this guy. His knee injuries really haven't been caused by structural faults.

big baller
02-01-2009, 01:43 AM
Godfather, **** off.

reppy
02-01-2009, 01:48 AM

Video of the incident. I hate hearing guys in pain like that.

CelticForce1349
02-01-2009, 01:52 AM

When I say that I am concerned for Gerald Wallace I am completely sincere. The man got screwed on a terrible foul by your hero just this week. When I say that I hope Bynum has more than just a sore knee I mean just what I said literally.

I didn't say I want Andrew Bynum to never play again or some crap like that. (Although I bet you wouldn't care if I did say that exactly just as long as I wasn't talking about a Laker.) I just want Bynum to miss some games and think about that pathetic cheap foul he put on Wallace.

So no I don't want Bynum to be hurt for forever and ever and all that stuff, but I sure am not sitting here feeling sorry for the guy tonight. You can go guy cry a river for him though if it makes you feel better homie.

Godfather
02-01-2009, 01:56 AM
When I say that I am concerned for Gerald Wallace I am completely sincere. The man got screwed on a terrible foul by your hero just this week. When I say that I hope Bynum has more than just a sore knee I mean just what I said literally.

I didn't say I want Andrew Bynum to never play again or some crap like that. (Although I bet you wouldn't care if I did say that exactly just as long as I wasn't talking about a Laker.) I just want Bynum to miss some games and think about that pathetic cheap foul he put on Wallace.

So no I don't want Bynum to be hurt for forever and ever and all that stuff, but I sure am not sitting here feeling sorry for the guy tonight. You can go guy cry a river for him though if it makes you feel better homie.

:no:

Andrew Bynum appologized and personally did all he could to make Gerald feel better...

There is absolutley no reason anyone should be wishing harm upon him, including you.

I understand what he did was wrong, but so does he and that's what matters.

Hammertime
02-01-2009, 02:00 AM
You know, I've always been intrigued by the idea of parallel suspensions for players hurting other players. Maybe if you foul a guy and force him to spend time off the court, you shouldn't be allowed to play until he does.

Godfather
02-01-2009, 02:01 AM
You know, I've always been intrigued by the idea of parallel suspensions for players hurting other players. Maybe if you foul a guy and force him to spend time off the court, you shouldn't be allowed to play until he does.

That happened to me playing dodgeball as a child. I hit a kid so hard with the ball he had to sit out as he cried and the damn gym teacher made me sit out with him.

If this did happen though you know coaches would bring in players to fake injuries to keep stars out.

kobesabi
02-01-2009, 02:03 AM
For what it's worth:

http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_the_nba/2009/01/some-thoughts-postnuggets-game.html

It seems as though Gerald isn't holding a grudge, so I don't see why others should. I hope Bynum recovers, looked bad :(
Thanks for the info.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2622576&postcount=118

Kumo
02-01-2009, 02:13 AM

What happened to accidents? Its not always someones fault, when your playing a physical game with huge ass men there will be accidents once in a while. No need to automatically punish someone for them.

Hammertime
02-01-2009, 02:20 AM
What happened to accidents? Its not always someones fault, when your playing a physical game with huge ass men there will be accidents once in a while. No need to automatically punish someone for them.

I guess people would just have to be more careful then, which would have the positive side effect of slashing swingmen finally not having to play under unfair rules. That way they could run towards the basket and throw their hands up in the air on EVERY possession.

02-01-2009, 02:21 AM
First off, Andrew was walking on it with only a slight limp after the game. He said it didnt feel anything as bad as last year. If its a "sprain", its basically a tear and if its not a major tear, hes only looking at 4-6 weeks.

Second, this team is something ridiculous like 63-27 since Gasol has joined the team and they havent lost more than 2 in a row since then either. A good stretch of that was without Bynum. Only lost 3 games in the playoffs last year till they got to the Finals. This is still a VERY good team without Bynum, especially with Ariza healthy this year. So lets not panic, it would be a setback of course but the season certainly doesnt end if Bynum doesnt come back.

Juges8932
02-01-2009, 02:26 AM
There went the championship.

Valliant13
02-01-2009, 02:26 AM
Rough deal, I hope the kid gets well.

still...I wonder if this is just bad luck, or if he is carrying too much weight for his knees? He might need to follow Amare's example and trim down to save wear and tear.

Gunnin4HoLeS
02-01-2009, 02:28 AM
With the Injury Lamars gotta be a little timid right Now. You see IF in fact bynum is out for the season than what we have here is the Same ol team from your last time. Yes now with ARIZA but once again low on Bigs.... I do not beleive the Lakers have the confidence to once again go in the Playoff with the same line up and hope to win it all. Now is the time to cash in Lamar and get them a nice.......Carlos Boozer.....ughhh Sikkkk

Meticode
02-01-2009, 02:30 AM
This is a huge blow to the Lakers especially if it's serious (I'm being Captain Obvious here). I'm not a Lakers fan, but I hope he can return and it's not serious, but he looked in really bad pain there so you can't help to think it's a tear of something.

Meticode
02-01-2009, 02:31 AM
There went the championship.

There go the assumptions. X-rays were negative and they don't' know long he'll be out. If it's not a tear of anything and just a sprain he'll definitely be back.

Younggrease
02-01-2009, 02:34 AM
Everytime he seems to get his confidence up he gets hurt...This is really sad because it is gonna take him time even after he gets back tot return to this level agai...What a sad day, and now next week they gotta play boston and cleveland without any center

Human Error
02-01-2009, 02:43 AM
Laker fans... Stop calling Bynum "Drew". Everytime you do that I think of Bryce Drew. Seriously...

bdreason
02-01-2009, 02:57 AM
The race is the West just got more interesting, that's for sure.

Alonzo Magic
02-01-2009, 03:01 AM
Damn, his knee hyperextended really far back.

It's really unfortunate, the Lakers were the last line of defence from me seeing a possible Spurs-Cavs/Celtics showdown in the finals. I'm one of the few posters on this forum that isn't a fan of the Lakers but still somewhat likes them and enjoys watching them play.

Hopefully Bynum can make a full recovery ASAP, the young man didn't deserve that at all and for the life of me I don't know how anyone can say someone getting a 200 pound man falling on your knee can be a direct result of him being injury prone. A lot of people would need a full knee replacement after that.

Darkwing Duck
02-01-2009, 03:01 AM
Its official...........

Greg Oden>Andrew Bynum

I never wish injury upon anyone, but im overjoyed that Bynum got hurt. It serves all you loser laker fans right that said Oden was an injury prone bust who would never amount to nothing. Karma.

Edit: Also serves Bynum right for that nasty cheap shot he gave Gerald Wallace.

w00terz
02-01-2009, 03:05 AM
This is f*cking insane....

It's like clockwork. I just got finished watching the movie "Magnolia" and this sums it up. Coincidence? Same team. Same injury. Same month. At least it was a different knee though, right?

Alonzo Magic
02-01-2009, 03:07 AM
This is f*cking insane....

It's like clockwork. I just got finished watching the movie "Magnolia" and this sums it up. Coincidence? Same team. Same injury. Same month. At least it was a different knee though, right?

I believe Pau Gasol coincidently scored the basket for the Grizzlies when Bynum went down last year. Who scored for the Griz when he went down this time? Mayo? :eek:

shadow
02-01-2009, 03:08 AM
Man o man this is turning out to be like Kobe and the Cavs a few years back. Everytime we played the Cavs Kobe would get injured for 2-3 years straight. Hopefully drew can come back soon and this season.

dyna
02-01-2009, 03:09 AM
Man that looks bad, the beast is down again, i hope he s fine.:violin:

So again, Bynum or Oden???:confusedshrug:

w00terz
02-01-2009, 03:11 AM
I believe Pau Gasol coincidently scored the basket for the Grizzlies when Bynum went down last year. Who scored for the Griz when he went down this time? Mayo? :eek:

I believe it was Rudy Gay...

w00terz
02-01-2009, 03:12 AM
And on another note, did you see the look on Kobe's face? He looked so concerned it's ridiculous.

Meticode
02-01-2009, 03:13 AM
And on another note, did you see the look on Kobe's face? He looked so worried it's ridiculous.

It's was probably more of the fact that he was the one that caused the injury. Probably feels horrible taking out the second or third most important player on the team.

Alonzo Magic
02-01-2009, 03:17 AM
I believe it was Rudy Gay...

Thats the exact position that needs filling for them! Look out for a Radman - Gay trade within the next few weeks.

Pau
Lamar
Rudy
Kobe
Fish

Finals. :applause:

w00terz
02-01-2009, 03:21 AM
Thats the exact position that needs filling for them! Look out for a Radman - Gay trade within the next few weeks.

Pau
Lamar
Rudy
Kobe
Fish

Finals. :applause:

If that were to happen, just wow....

02-01-2009, 03:31 AM
As a Blazer fan I am not saying a word. The minute I think it's funny Bynum gets hurt the same thing will happen to Greg Oden.

Lets just hope Bynum gets back before the playoffs. I mean we all want to see playoff games with teams at full strenth right?

I truly hate the Lakers but I wish Bynum the best.

RidonKs
02-01-2009, 03:56 AM
That's a shame.

02-01-2009, 04:03 AM
That's a shame.

what's a shame is I read every post in this thread... :banghead:

"I didn't hear any pops, basically I just hurt the knee, the inside of my leg," Bynum said.