PDA

View Full Version : How long is andrew bynum out????

720Dunker
02-01-2009, 06:50 AM
i would hate to see bynum have another surgery and miss the whole season again and for the lakers to lose again in the NBA finals, i think this is the lakers year to win it all , the injury is not that serious is it???? hes day to day or what????

shawbryant
02-01-2009, 07:54 AM
I hope so

Fatal9
02-01-2009, 08:50 AM
Hopefully until around the last couple of weeks of the season. This sprain is great news imo, Kobe gets his stats up and Bynum is not going to be out for the season, so he can help out in the playoffs.

If Kobe averages 31/7/5 for the rest of the season and Lakers win 64+, the MVP is his, which is all that really matters for his legacy (after winning finals mvp of course...).

Mamba
02-01-2009, 09:56 AM
Hopefully until around the last couple of weeks of the season. This sprain is great news imo, Kobe gets his stats up and Bynum is not going to be out for the season, so he can help out in the playoffs.

If Kobe averages 31/7/5 for the rest of the season and Lakers win 64+, the MVP is his, which is all that really matters for his legacy (after winning finals mvp of course...).
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4613/44769008ou3.png (http://imageshack.us)

Manute for Ever!
02-01-2009, 10:01 AM

No, carrying a team to a ring by himself would mean more. But why would you be happy if an injury could destroy your teams chances? Oh, that's right, **** the team, Kobe is all that matters :rolleyes:

http://dontdatethatdude.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/idiot2.jpg

Allstar24
02-01-2009, 10:12 AM
The good news is that the severity of his injury is not as bad as last year. Apparently sprained knees should take 6 weeks to heal so at best, he'll be back around mid-March. Though nothing can be confirmed until after his MRI exam in NY today. Besides I don't trust any information the Lakers give us, they told us he would be out for 8 weeks last year :rolleyes:

D-Rose
02-01-2009, 11:18 AM

It's just a knee sprain right now because you can't see ligament tears with your naked eye! Don't jump to any conclusions plese...the MRI will tell us if there is damage or not.

Silverbullit
02-01-2009, 11:30 AM
Last season's injury also didn't look bad until Bynum didn't come back.

Fudge
02-01-2009, 11:30 AM

Lol this made my day. Dolt.

Maniak
02-01-2009, 11:48 AM

Idiot.

big baller
02-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Idiot.

This really does sum up wut tht guy typed.

LA.MJ&KB#1
02-01-2009, 12:31 PM
Bynum will be back soon lakers will survive until his return in a couple weeks..:D

c_az_a
02-01-2009, 12:37 PM
First he wanted him traded, now he tries to take him out. Kobe4mvp.

Maniak
02-01-2009, 12:38 PM
Bynum will be back soon lakers will survive until his return in a couple weeks..:D

Hey, its says in your note first grandchild Feb 09, when is the baby expected?

JJ81
02-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Bynum said he's fine to walk on it and it doesn't feel anywhere near as bad as the last injury.

-Lincolnite-
02-01-2009, 02:05 PM
Bynum said he's fine to walk on it and it doesn't feel anywhere near as bad as the last injury.

That doesn't mean anything. Redd was walking on his knee and look how badly injured he was. Until we find out the results i'm going to assume he's done for the season.

dyna
02-01-2009, 04:04 PM
Man Bynum is the future, i hope he returns ok.:rolleyes:

LA.MJ&KB#1
02-01-2009, 04:41 PM
That doesn't mean anything. Redd was walking on his knee and look how badly injured he was. Until we find out the results i'm going to assume he's done for the season.
Thanks for thinking positive:mad:

dynasty1978
02-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Idiot.

Agreed, what a disgrace to true Laker fans.

-Lincolnite-
02-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Thanks for thinking positive:mad:

I want him to be healthy but we have to come to grips that we may not have him for the rest of the season. Last night our team was visibly shaken after he went out and it showed with the way we finished the half.

02-01-2009, 05:08 PM
I want him to be healthy but we have to come to grips that we may not have him for the rest of the season. Last night our team was visibly shaken after he went out and it showed with the way we finished the half.

Yeah and they still won by 17 points. This team is good enough to beat any team in the league without Bynum, they just have to commit to defense.

Just because we lost to Boston in 6 games last season, does not mean we can't beat them. :rolleyes:

We will at least have experience, Trevor Ariza and determination this time around. Of course we are all praying that Drew misses minimal time.

-Lincolnite-
02-01-2009, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=

Heilige
02-01-2009, 05:52 PM
It's also good to point out that for most of the season Bynum has struggled. It's not like we rely on him to win games. We have recently, but over the course of the season Kobe and Gasol have determined if we win or lose. If we can shore up our defense, we can still be an elite team.

Did anyone else sort of enjoy seeing the "human" side of Kobe in the moments after Bynum went down? I did, probably because it's difficult to tell when he's being truly genuine in interviews. What made him upset? Did he think Bynum's injury was his fault? Did he feel bad for Bynum having to deal with another injury? Did he picture himself making it to the Finals and losing again. I'd like to know what caused him to look so lost/scared because i've never seen that look on his face.

Do you have a link to video footage of the look on his face? I haven't seen it.

Did the look on his face look different than after the Lakers lost to the Spurs in the 2003 playoffs?

bigkingsfan
02-01-2009, 05:55 PM

Did the look on his face look different than after the Lakers lost to the Spurs in the 2003 playoffs?
http://i39.tinypic.com/2n4uib.jpg

-Lincolnite-
02-01-2009, 05:56 PM

I don't know if your a Spurs fan or not but if you're trying to piss off Laker fans about losing to the Spurs it won't work.

If you want a link, go to youtube and type in Bynum injured again or something to that effect.

The only good thing about Bynum's injury is that it exposed all of the trashy posters on ISH.

Scott Pippen
02-01-2009, 06:01 PM
I don't know if your a Spurs fan or not but if you're trying to piss off Laker fans about losing to the Spurs it won't work.

If you want a link, go to youtube and type in Bynum injured again or something to that effect.

The only good thing about Bynum's injury is that it exposed all of the trashy posters on ISH.

:no:

Helige is one of the top Laker fan posters here. Unbiased and capable of having good debate. Not the same can be said for many others here in the NBA Forum. I think it is trying to get different opinions. Please let us not go agenda hunting. :cheers:

Here is a picture Helige.

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/e4/fullj.8da8ba4546046d937a49c7e44dfa91e3/8da8ba4546046d937a49c7e44dfa91e3-getty-83004735jm007_lakers_grizz.jpg

Heilige
02-01-2009, 06:02 PM

Helige is one of the top Laker fan posters here. Unbiased and capable of having good debate. Not the same can be said for many others here in the NBA Forum. I think it is trying to get different opinions. Please let us not go agenda hunting. :cheers:

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/e4/fullj.8da8ba4546046d937a49c7e44dfa91e3/8da8ba4546046d937a49c7e44dfa91e3-getty-83004735jm007_lakers_grizz.jpg

Thanks Scott Pippen and bigkingsfan!

:cheers:

Gevz2kX
02-01-2009, 06:03 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/1414bqg.jpg

:oldlol: I love irony

Anyways, we'll find out today or tomorrow the severity of the injury. Hopefully it's nothing longer than 1 month.

-Lincolnite-
02-01-2009, 06:04 PM

Oh okay cool. I haven't been here long so I figured he was just trying to take a shot at the Lakers. lol.

LA.MJ&KB#1
02-01-2009, 06:07 PM
[QUOTE=

Cangri
02-01-2009, 06:23 PM
Even if Bynum is out for the whole season, the lakers are one of the top teams and would still make it to the finals. And I think they could beat the Celtics this time around. The C's ain't got the best bench player ever anymore, POSEY!

-Lincolnite-
02-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Even if Bynum is out for the whole season, the lakers are one of the top teams and would still make it to the finals. And I think they could beat the Celtics this time around. The C's ain't got the best bench player ever anymore, POSEY!

Robert Horry and Ginobli would disagree.

Cangri
02-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Robert Horry and Ginobli would disagree.
Oh yeah forgot about the odd year...

Manute for Ever!
02-01-2009, 07:31 PM
:oldlol: I love irony

:oldlol: I've never noticed that before.

zabuza666
02-01-2009, 08:27 PM
It looks like a hyper-extension more then anything. Having suffered a bad one myself, you mainly need to wait for the pain/swelling to go away; and so he should only be out for like 2-3 weeks.

Spudjjay
02-02-2009, 03:17 PM
6 weeks is more than enough time. :cheers:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=2748

boozehound
02-02-2009, 03:21 PM
The good news is that the severity of his injury is not as bad as last year. Apparently sprained knees should take 6 weeks to heal so at best, he'll be back around mid-March. Though nothing can be confirmed until after his MRI exam in NY today. Besides I don't trust any information the Lakers give us, they told us he would be out for 8 weeks last year :rolleyes:
not to be a debbie downer, but werent the initial reports last year also something like a 6-8 week return? Which turned into 6-8 months. I hope hes ok

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-02-2009, 03:23 PM
not to be a debbie downer, but werent the initial reports last year also something like a 6-8 week return? Which turned into 6-8 months. I hope hes ok

do u know why it turned into 6-8 month?

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-02-2009, 03:25 PM
6 weeks is more than enough time. :cheers:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=2748

y u so nervous?

boozehound
02-02-2009, 03:26 PM
[QUOTE=

Spudjjay
02-02-2009, 03:28 PM
y u so nervous?

lol, we would of beat you with or without Bynum. This just makes home court advantage a two horse race. :cheers:

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-02-2009, 03:30 PM
lol, we would of beat you with or without Bynum. This just makes home court advantage a two horse race. :cheers:

coward words....it's all good. ur own fanbase doesnt like u...i hate pusssies, dont mind me. :cheers: ur clearly a pussssy.

Spudjjay
02-02-2009, 03:33 PM
coward words....it's all good. ur own fanbase doesnt like u...i hate pusssies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr4EexAeLEA

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-02-2009, 03:35 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr4EexAeLEA

u posted that video 10 times. get a life geek. i smell pussssy. im not even worried about the bynum injury...we made it to the finals last season...we'll do it again with or without bynum. i know u wish u could say the same if u lost pierce or kg...lots of time in the season still..hopefully pp goes down with 1 week left in the regular season. u got a lot of classs...i wonder if u act like this off the message boards...or are u really just a pussssy that looks the other way when somebody picks on u...poor baby. go sux on ur moms clit fanboy.

-Lincolnite-
02-02-2009, 03:38 PM
I don't even think it's set in stone that Bynum's only got a sprained knee. He could have ligament damage or whatever...

Spudjjay
02-02-2009, 03:39 PM
u posted that video 10 times. get a life geek. i smell pussssy. im not even worried about the bynum injury...we made it to the finals last season...we'll do it again with or without bynum. i know u wish u could say the same if u lost pierce or kg...lots of time in the season still..hopefully pp goes down with 1 week left in the regular season. u got a lot of classs...i wonder if u act like this off the message boards...or are u really just a pussssy that looks the other way when somebody picks on u...poor baby. go sux on ur moms clit fanboy.

U mad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFgXF0a_Yw4)?

Valliant13
02-02-2009, 03:41 PM
I don't even think it's set in stone that Bynum's only got a sprained knee. He could have ligament damage or whatever...

They are waiting on the MRI results to see if there is any structural damage. What is concerning is that Bynum is either a freakishly slow healer, or poorly commited himself to rehab last time. Or is the Lakers medical staff just shoddy?

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-02-2009, 03:43 PM

u mad causee u can only talk sh!t on a message board. pu$$y. and u mad ur own celtic fans despise u. ur not accepted anywhere u go are u? u gotta post some video of a homo screaming u mad cause u a insecure pu$$y. im not mad...i can actually talk sh!t in the real world...go outside and meet it.

BankShot
02-02-2009, 03:43 PM
They are waiting on the MRI results to see if there is any structural damage. What is concerning is that Bynum is either a freakishly slow healer, or poorly commited himself to rehab last time. Or is the Lakers medical staff just shoddy?

Not knocking Bynum, but I seriously doubt the Lakers have a poor medical staff.... why would they have 3-4 max-level players, with one of the highest paid coaches in the league, and not shell out the extra bucks for a top-of-the-line medical staff??

lilgodfather1
02-02-2009, 03:44 PM
Wasn't it his opposite knee last time? I thought it was, meaning that you calling him lazy is dumb. But if it is, then I am sorry. I really hope he ain't to badly hurt, because that makes one less big in this league filled with softs.

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-02-2009, 03:46 PM
the reason bynum had to sit out longer last season was because he didnt get the correct surgery when he injured himself as a child.

Spudjjay
02-02-2009, 03:46 PM
u mad causee u can only talk sh!t on a message board. pu$$y. and u mad ur own celtic fans despise u. ur not accepted anywhere u go are u? u gotta post some video of a homo screaming u mad cause u a insecure pu$$y. im not mad...i can actually talk sh!t in the real world...go outside and meet it.

U still mad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFgXF0a_Yw4)? :oldlol:

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-02-2009, 03:50 PM
:oldlol:

actually u know what i am really mad about?

how old are u? shouldnt u be outside chasing pusssssy or does posting homo video's on the message board get u off?

Jorn444Lakers
02-02-2009, 03:54 PM

Just like you did on Christmas, right?

-Lincolnite-
02-02-2009, 03:57 PM

I may be wrong, but I believe Bynum and his agent decided against using the Lakers' medical staff and went with their own doctor of choice.

Kiddlovesnets
02-02-2009, 03:58 PM
The Lakers are done, Spurs are old, Nuggets are inconsistent, Rockets are cursed, Blazers are inexperienced. All of these facts are suggesting a possible NBA final appearance for the best NBA player and his Hornets!

-Lincolnite-
02-02-2009, 03:59 PM

how old are u? shouldnt u be outside chasing pusssssy or does posting homo video's on the message board get u off?

Why don't both of you girls shut up?

It's a fact that most Laker fans are stupid/immature and that most Celtic fans are insecure. Why don't you guys hug it out and go to the RealGM forums?

Jorn444Lakers
02-02-2009, 04:03 PM
The Lakers are done, Spurs are old, Nuggets are inconsistent, Rockets are cursed, Blazers are inexperienced. All of these facts are suggesting a possible NBA final appearance for the best NBA player and his Hornets!
When did Kobe get traded to the Hornets? Didn't see that coming...

I kid, I kid.

jaydacris
02-02-2009, 04:04 PM
did his injury look as bad as dirks last year?
i cant believe how fast dirk came back last year

Spudjjay
02-02-2009, 04:04 PM

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Why don't both of you girls shut up?

It's a fact that most Laker fans are stupid/immature and that most Celtic fans are insecure. Why don't you guys hug it out and go to the RealGM forums?

this guy is laughing about bynum going down and u wanna jump down my throat? save that sh!t for in person or stfu. i'm tired of pusssssy's opening their mouth on this board knowing damn rite u a pussssy and dont say sh!t outside the computer. 154 posts in less than 30 days tells me what kind of dude u are.

Kiddlovesnets
02-02-2009, 04:06 PM
When did Kobe get traded to the Hornets? Didn't see that coming...

I kid, I kid.

Lol...

Time to move on, man. This guy is officially the best NBA player now:
http://people.ucsc.edu/~clin3/chris%20paul.jpg

Jorn444Lakers
02-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Lol...

Time to move on, man. This guy is officially the best NBA player now:
http://people.ucsc.edu/~clin3/chris%20paul.jpg
You should think about getting your own comedy show. You're too funny!

-Lincolnite-
02-02-2009, 04:08 PM

Here's what I don't understand. What makes you think the Lakers will completely fall off course just because Andrew Bynum went down? I'm not taking anything away from the kid, but there are a lot of signs that point in our favor with or without Bynum.

1) We made it to the Finals last season without Drew. We added Powell and basically Ariza over the summer.

2) Drew hasn't played well all season. He actually struggled for the first couple of months, which makes sense because he was coming off of a knee surgery (why Laker fans are so depressed).

3) A lot of fourth quarters have been finished with Lamar Odom and Gasol playing together while Drew sits on the bench. I'm not saying that was the right decision (trust me, Laker fans hated it for the most part), but it shows that Phil thinks Odom/Gasol are better defensively (at times).

picc84
02-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Torn MCL. Out 8-12 weeks.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba;_ylt=Ar8_IucoTZKnd_sllpq3udQ5nYcB

So basically he's done for the season.

-Lincolnite-

Threw up in my mouth.

Lakers13
Bynum out 8-12 weeks. Torn MCL, just got reported on ESPN.

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-02-2009, 04:10 PM
fck hopefully he can come off the bench...shaq must be begging suns management for a buy out.

TheGreatDeraj
02-02-2009, 04:11 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: and this season just got less interesting...

-Lincolnite-
02-02-2009, 04:11 PM
this guy is laughing about bynum going down and u wanna jump down my throat? save that sh!t for in person or stfu. i'm tired of pusssssy's opening their mouth on this board knowing damn rite u a pussssy and dont say sh!t outside the computer. 154 posts in less than 30 days tells me what kind of dude u are.

Look you jackass. You're arguing with a Celtics fan about a Lakers player. What the **** do you think he's going to say? You're acting like a five year old and i'm sure half of ISH wishes you both would shut the hell up. If you're actually a Laker fan, you should know that the majority of ISH does not like Laker fans.

Allstar24
02-02-2009, 04:13 PM

Pretty much...

:banghead:

-Lincolnite-
02-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Pretty much...

:banghead:

At least we know the surgery will be performed right away. Maybe Farmar can give him tips?:ohwell:

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Look you jackass. You're arguing with a Celtics fan about a Lakers player. What the **** do you think he's going to say? You're acting like a five year old and i'm sure half of ISH wishes you both would shut the hell up. If you're actually a Laker fan, you should know that the majority of ISH does not like Laker fans.

yeah i got a real life...i can give a fck what everybody else thinks of me on this internet message board. got it cool guy? go beg for acceptance...maybe u can become a mod or something.

boozehound
02-02-2009, 04:15 PM
QFT. Nothing like two of the lamest posters on the site (Spudjay is worse by a mile) derailing the whole thread about an injured player.

Myth
Damn, that sucks. Get better Bynum.

Younggrease
absolute bs...wow the lakers are gonna have a really hard time getting out of the west if they run into NOH. This sucks two years in a row we gotta go into the post season with no physical presence.

Lakers13
02-02-2009, 04:16 PM
On a side note, isnt this the same injury Farmar had and we got him back within 2-3 weeks? Hopefully Andrew heals quicker then last time.

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-02-2009, 04:16 PM
QFT. Nothing like two of the lamest posters on the site (Spudjay is worse by a mile) derailing the whole thread about an injured player.

lame but u got like 10,000 posts...lmao...sorry if im sticking up for a laker while some clown is laughing about his injury...my bad. lol got anymore internet slang u wanna teach me being i had to look up QFT? cool guy.

TheGreatDeraj
02-02-2009, 04:18 PM
On a side note, isnt this the same injury Farmar had and we got him back within 2-3 weeks? Hopefully Andrew heals quicker then last time.

No farmar tore his miniscus which is cartilage in the knee, Bynum tore his MCL.

-Lincolnite-
02-02-2009, 04:19 PM
You should put half of the Lakers' squad on a suicide watch now. Damnit. I predict there will be a Celtics/Cavalier fan who starts a thread that says they would've beat the Lakers regardless. LMAO.

Glove_20
Karma is a b*tch

After that GWall injury, he had it coming.

Allstar24
At least we know the surgery will be performed right away. Maybe Farmar can give him tips?:ohwell:
Even then, the best case scenario would be getting him back for the playoffs. I mean if the Lakers are telling us its 8-12 weeks, we can only hope Andrew will be back by the end of April :(

-Lincolnite-
02-02-2009, 04:20 PM

There's definitely a good chance he can come back and play sometime during the playoff stretch. But would it A) be worth it and B) would he be able to play at a high level? Unlike last year's injury, he'll get the surgery right away.

Younggrease
You should put half of the Lakers' squad on a suicide watch now. Damnit. I predict there will be a Celtics/Cavalier fan who starts a thread that says they would've beat the Lakers regardless. LMAO.

If the Lakers play the Cavs in the Finals, Lebron will cement himself as a top 10 player ever because with the softies on the Lakers he will average 40 a game

Lakers13
No farmar tore his miniscus which is cartilage in the knee, Bynum tore his MCL.

Thanks for putting sunshine in my rainy day :oldlol:

bigkingsfan
Karma is a b*tch

For once I agree with you, also a big blow to my fantasy team.

picc84
Pats lose superbowl, lakers lose finals, steelers win superbowl, bynum goes down for season, lakers likely lose again. Guess you cant always get what you want in life. Sometimes things kick your ass and you gotta just take it.

Just gotta remember its not all about you and things dont work out to make you happy or sad. Of course I write this as tears stream down my face, but it really does put things in perspective. People out there with much bigger problems than their sports dreams dying. I see the news today, think about the bowl last night, and ask why is this happening to me? What did I do? Seems pretty self-centered and vain in retrospect. Maybe these are life lessons from God. Make you a better person.

Well, lesson 1, can't always get what you want. Lesson learned.

dr8ked
02-02-2009, 04:21 PM
Mbenga should step up

Lakers13
02-02-2009, 04:21 PM
Karma is a b*tch

What did your Mom do to have been blessed with "karma" for you to be born?

STFU you morbid f*ck, try getting off the internet for awile.

Jorn444Lakers
02-02-2009, 04:22 PM

****. This can't be happening again. :banghead:

Please be back for the playoffs :cry:

-Lincolnite-
02-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Even then, the best case scenario would be getting him back for the playoffs. I mean if the Lakers are telling us its 8-12 weeks, we can only hope Andrew will be back by the end of April :(

I'm depressed that he's out because he was really coming into his own. It sucks the Lakers' chances in the playoffs are lower, but this kid was living up to the hype (at least around LA) and now he's on the injured list AGAIN. I want to see Drew successful, he deserves it.

Spudjjay
02-02-2009, 04:23 PM

Thanks dude. I try my best.

-Lincolnite-
Karma is a b*tch

Didn't he apologize? Honestly if you ever watch this kid in interviews he comes off as somebody who would rather be playing video games and singing along to his High School Musical CD. Don't be a douche.

Jorn444Lakers
Karma is a b*tch

Stfu

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-02-2009, 04:24 PM
anybody know what the las vegas line was for the lakers to win the championship before drew went down?

-Lincolnite-
02-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Thanks dude. I try my best.

Lol I gotta say bro you're one classy dude.

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-02-2009, 04:25 PM
Lol I gotta say bro you're one classy dude.

ur saying the same exact sh!t i said, but im the girl. whats the make u?

DahLollipop
02-02-2009, 04:26 PM

Your fantasy team? What about ours, the Bynum owners :(

-Lincolnite-
02-02-2009, 04:29 PM
ur saying the same exact sh!t i said, but im the girl. whats the make u?

I called him a classy guy. You've made fun of the number of posts people have, called spud a ***** and countless other names, told him to suck his moms clit... etc etc etc... but you're right, it's the same thing.:ohwell:

lilmarcgasol
02-02-2009, 04:31 PM
That's it, trade Odom for Marc Gasol and Marko Jaric, it works out cap wise, plus it makes sense for both teams, just get it done, a front court of Odom Pf and Pau at C is just pathetic to watch get bullied by softies like Lemarcus Aldridge, we need to get that trade done Kupchak, Odom for Marc and Marko Jaric.

DuMa
02-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Karma is a b*tch

this post has so much truth.

Glove_20
02-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Tell me about it.

Besides for that, I just like Gerald Wallace as a player.

lazerface
02-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Didn't he apologize? Honestly if you ever watch this kid in interviews he comes off as somebody who would rather be playing video games and singing along to his High School Musical CD. Don't be a douche.

singing along to his high school musical cd??!!!???? :wtf:

he seems like a cool dude, not a lame.

kobesabi
02-02-2009, 04:34 PM
8-12 weeks
ASDF!@#$$#^%$#^#^$%&@!!!!!

All because of Memphis again...

twolvesfan
02-02-2009, 04:34 PM
That's it, trade Odom for Marc Gasol and Marko Jaric, it works out cap wise, plus it makes sense for both teams, just get it done, a front court of Odom Pf and Pau at C is just pathetic to watch get bullied by softies like Lemarcus Aldridge, we need to get that trade done Kupchak, Odom for Marc and Marko Jaric.
except memphis would never do that

Glove_20
02-02-2009, 04:35 PM
What did your Mom do to have been blessed with "karma" for you to be born?

STFU you morbid f*ck, try getting off the internet for awile.
:roll:

at these Laker "fanboys" getting all mad. I've posted 1-2 times a day average over the past 2 months, your point is?

And my mom must have saved millions of lives to receive karma that allowed her to give birth to me.

jaydacris
well lakers wont need him for 1st round... possibly even 2nd round
but we'll seee...

-Lincolnite-
singing along to his high school musical cd??!!!???? :wtf:

he seems like a cool dude, not a lame.

You're right, he's probably not gay lol. What I meant though is that he's just a chill guy who would rather be hanging out at a party then plotting to hurt somebody. Lol.

paguy1955
02-02-2009, 04:36 PM
:cry: Looks like 8-12 weeks.. he had surgery on Sunday.. Looks like wait till next season!!:eek:

Glove_20
02-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Another 8-12 week injury?

This sounds a lot like last year where he was supposed to be out for 2 months. Then more, then more, then season.

I believe playoffs is 10 weeks away. I think its a solid guess that Lakers will be without Bynum, again.

Lakers13
02-02-2009, 04:38 PM
:roll:

at these Laker "fanboys" getting all mad. I've posted 1-2 times a day average over the past 2 months, your point is?

And my mom must have saved millions of lives to receive karma that allowed her to give birth to me.

Why what does she do, prostitute to the needy?

If you aint got nothing constructive to say go post your 1-2times a day back in **** hole you climbed back out of.

Glove_20
02-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Why what does she do, prostitute to the needy?

If you aint got nothing constructive to say go post your 1-2times a day back in **** hole you climbed back out of.
I say it like it is.

Bynum gave someone broken ribs and a collapsed lung, karma bit him back.

Why don't you go cry just like you probably did last year when the Lakers lost. Bynum is gone, get over it, you sound like a 8 year old who just lost his favorite toy and now is getting mad at everyone talking about it.

DukeDelonte13
02-02-2009, 04:41 PM
This certainly sucks for the Lakers. Get well soon Bynum.

Lakers13
02-02-2009, 04:42 PM
I say it like it is.

Bynum gave someone broken ribs and a collapsed lung, karma bit him back.

Why don't you go cry just like you probably did last year when the Lakers lost. Bynum is gone, get over it, you sound like a 8 year old who just lost his favorite toy and now is getting mad at everyone talking about it.

Go find some posts of me being whiney and *****y when we loss last year. I gave props to the C's even though I hate them. I get mad when you douche bags bring up Karma bs. If he did that with intent so be it, but the man didnt try to hurt anyone.

DuMa
02-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Go find some posts of me being whiney and *****y when we loss last year. I gave props to the C's even though I hate them. I get mad when you douche bags bring up Karma bs. If he did that with intent so be it, but the man didnt try to hurt anyone.
he didnt intend it but he couldve done less to avoid getting wallace hurt. its like driving drunk, you dont intend to hurt anyone in the process but when and if you do, you will be punished. and karma is a cruel punishment.... works fast and in weird ways. bynum is screwed.

boozehound
02-02-2009, 05:00 PM
8-12 weeks
ASDF!@#$$#^%$#^#^$%&@!!!!!

All because of Memphis again...
I didnt know kobe played for the griz