PDA

View Full Version : Drizzy Drake and Wayne the best combo in the game.

TruthKGRay3412
02-09-2009, 08:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by_CaDCXA14

This song is there latest together..man every track they spit on together is so nice.

"thats right ***** im back on my grown ****
that automatic gun no ice just chrome ****
and your boyfriend is softer than a foam pit
i scream **** the world with a long dick
motha****a im me, yeah ***** im me
you ****** sweet like the ***** in which i eat
fireman burn down your entire street
so fly ima take off when i leap byee
and you can suck my wings,
stand on my money headbutt yao ming
put your hand in the oven if you touch my thangs
i'm shufflin' the cards bout to cut my queens,
but I ain't the dealer, house full of *****es like Tila Tequila"

RidonKs
02-09-2009, 08:34 PM
Did you mean "worst combo" or "in the toilet"? It's gotta be one or the other.

B-Low
02-09-2009, 08:35 PM
ok lets see if you can tell me this. what's this song about? nobody makes songs ABOUT anything anymore. Just random punchlines and metaphors that don't tie in together at all

so yea whats it about?

canadianballer
02-09-2009, 08:37 PM
agree... heard this yesterday from hiphop early
drake kills this song tho

"rest in peace to heath ledger but im no joker"

v-unit
02-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Well if you listen to people like Jay-Z you would see that people DO make songs with themes.

B-Low
02-09-2009, 08:39 PM
ok correction 99% of rappers. I hardly ever even consider jay anymore since his first retirement. I meant outta the people who are on the countdowns all the time. Jay's still part of the last breed of rap

TruthKGRay3412
02-09-2009, 08:40 PM
ok lets see if you can tell me this. what's this song about? nobody makes songs ABOUT anything anymore. Just random punchlines and metaphors that don't tie in together at all

so yea whats it about?

The song is called "Ignorant Sh!t"..its just drake and weezy spitting off there dome..its sick.

Mr_Basketball#1
02-09-2009, 08:42 PM
The song is called "Ignorant Sh!t"..its just drake and weezy spitting off there dome..its sick.
Yeah B-Low stfu. j/k

BTW, Drake>>>>>>>>Wayne

B-Low
02-09-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm just sayin its not that hard to sit and come up with stuff that rhymes off the top of your head when you dont gotta connect it at all.

You gave me the title, which i knew, the artists, which i knew, but still no topic at all.

Mr_Basketball#1
02-09-2009, 08:43 PM
I'm just sayin its not that hard to sit and come up with stuff that rhymes off the top of your head when you dont gotta connect it at all.

You gave me the title, which i knew, the artists, which i knew, but still no topic at all.
I rare that you see a rapper stay on topic in a freestyle bro.

i seen hippos
02-09-2009, 08:45 PM
I couldn't sit through ten seconds of that.

This = music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqJu_3CPhC4&feature=related

RidonKs
02-09-2009, 08:52 PM
agree... heard this yesterday from hiphop early
drake kills this song tho

"rest in peace to heath ledger but im no joker"
That's not a good line. It's stupid. It's a really stupid line, and it's not good, and it should not have been said. Whoever said it should have just kept quiet, because it's not good. It's stupid.

RidonKs
02-09-2009, 08:53 PM
I rare that you see a rapper stay on topic in a freestyle bro.

Well if you listen to people like Jay-Z you would see that people DO make songs with themes.
:confusedshrug:

-primetime-
02-09-2009, 08:55 PM
that's it...

that is the last time I waste 1 more second of my life on anything Wayne does...

I got better sh*t to do like stare at a wall and dwell on how unproductive I can manage to be today...

Mr_Basketball#1
02-09-2009, 08:56 PM
:confusedshrug:
A freestyle off the dome and a written song are two totally different things. What was the point of that quote?

canadianballer
02-09-2009, 08:59 PM
I couldn't sit through ten seconds of that.

This = music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqJu_3CPhC4&feature=related

lol u shud call up ur boys and tell em they forgot words to their crappy beats :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

i seen hippos
02-09-2009, 09:02 PM
lol u shud call up ur boys and tell em they forgot words to their crappy beats :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQWuWfxMXA0&feature=related

I win.

canadianballer
02-09-2009, 09:03 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wut? there arent any words in their either lol

HisJoeness
02-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Drizzy has so much talent but I don't like him being in Weezy's camp it's only going to make the quality of music worse but he'll sell a lot of records.

i seen hippos
02-09-2009, 09:06 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wut? there arent any words in their either lol

Why do you keep pointing that out. Are you trying to look smart? I'm pretty sure everyone can tell there are no words to those songs. :oldlol:

canadianballer
02-09-2009, 09:09 PM
then how do u win? lol

its a crappy annoying beat with no words :hammerhead:

i seen hippos
02-09-2009, 09:15 PM
then how do u win? lol

its a crappy annoying beat with no words :hammerhead:

I'll cut you some slack. Every white kid in grade 10 goes through their hip hop phase.

Maturity will lead you to better music....well not in everyone's case.

canadianballer
02-09-2009, 09:16 PM
heeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy now im in grade 11 !!!!

dware94
02-09-2009, 09:36 PM
That's not a good line. It's stupid. It's a really stupid line, and it's not good, and it should not have been said. Whoever said it should have just kept quiet, because it's not good. It's stupid.

im confused, are you trying to say this is not a good line?

Sanity
02-09-2009, 09:44 PM
This>Waynes career (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y08s4BlRv1Y)

dawsey6
02-09-2009, 09:53 PM
heeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy now im in grade 11 !!!!
:roll: :roll:

dawsey6
02-09-2009, 10:06 PM

Nothing wrong with that line.

Maniak
02-09-2009, 10:22 PM
I love the fancy underwear
I sit behind her every year
Waitin' for the chance to get
To tell her Im the one she should be with ouw!
Shes popular with all the guys
So innocent in my eye
I could see her in my life
she would’ve had the perfect sweetman

But see she had other plans
I could not understand
Her and her stupid friends
Varsity’s biggest fans
Never forget the day
She laughed and walked away
And I couldnt stop her
I guess she had it all

Chorus
She had it all figured out
But she left me with a broken heart
F@#ked around and turned me down
Cause she didn’t think I could play the part
But now the prom queen, the prom queen
s crying sittin outside of my door
She never know how
How everything could turn around

They loved her fancy underwear
Every boyfriend every year
Shee tried to keep ‘em entertained
When they can hardly remember her name
She did everything she could just to
To make him love and treat her good
She found herself alone
askin herself where did she go wrong

She didn’t realize
She chased the type of guys
That don’t believe in ties
Tryin to apologize
Never forget the day
She laughed and walked away
And I couldn’t stop her
I guess she had it all

Chorus
is crying sittin outside of my door
She never know how

Getup!

Chorus
is crying sittin outside of my door
She never know how

Yep, Lil Wayne is the GOAT...:bowdown:

Sanity
02-09-2009, 10:27 PM
Yep, Lil Wayne is the GOAT...:bowdown:

"I bullet proof the ride Now I feel like armadillos "

"Jump off, jump off the girl is a jump off I pull my dick out and watch her jump on jump off"

"When I was 5 My favorite movie was the Gremlins ain't got **** to do with this but I thought I should mention."

Mother ****ing right hes the goat.

02-09-2009, 10:28 PM
If Lil Wayne takes a sh*t it would be a multi-page thread.

Sanity
02-09-2009, 10:34 PM
If Lil Wayne takes a sh*t it would be a multi-page thread.

Yeah then people would be like "we don't want lil Wayne's ****" then the response would be "maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayne his **** be da crunkest. Ya'll just be some haterz maaaaaaaayne".

Maniak
02-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Yeah then people would be like "we don't want lil Wayne's ****" then the response would be "maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayne his **** be da crunkest. Ya'll just be some haterz maaaaaaaayne".

:oldlol: Made me laugh

Sanity
02-09-2009, 10:42 PM
:oldlol: Made me laugh

:cheers: Thanks I'll be here all night :D

02-09-2009, 10:45 PM
:oldlol:

Kobe24
02-09-2009, 11:12 PM

It's not hard? Why don't YOU do it?

I agree with thread starter. Drizzy = underrated.

TruthKGRay3412
09-22-2009, 03:58 PM
bump.

OneMoreSucka
09-22-2009, 04:05 PM
http://thesowmyalife.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/screenshot13.jpg

Mr_Basketball#1
09-22-2009, 04:07 PM
Okay now did up old photos of Jay Z, Nas, T.I & other mainstream rappers so we can all see how they looked when they were still in highschool. C'mon do that please. :rolleyes:

thejumpa
09-22-2009, 04:07 PM

http://keepittrill.com/media/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/lil-wayne-kiss-baby-the-birdman.jpg

Two legends:roll:

AmoebaD
09-22-2009, 04:10 PM
http://keepittrill.com/media/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/lil-wayne-kiss-baby-the-birdman.jpg

Two legends:roll:

looks like a good kisser. :lol
mo homo

OneMoreSucka
09-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Okay now did up old photos of Jay Z, Nas, T.I & other mainstream rappers so we can all see how they looked when they were still in highschool. C'mon do that please. :rolleyes:
This has nothing to do with what he looked like in high school. He was a ****ty character on a god awful kids show and he's getting all types of street cred. Give me a break.

Mr_Basketball#1
09-22-2009, 06:47 PM
This has nothing to do with what he looked like in high school. He was a ****ty character on a god awful kids show and he's getting all types of street cred. Give me a break.
Why do you assume this? Is it because people with "street cred" bump his music. Don't make assumptions. Do your homework first. It's not like he's talking about blowing someone's head off.

BizzareRide
09-22-2009, 06:52 PM
http://store.bootsnall.com/product_images/isabella-backpack.jpg

johndeeregreen
09-22-2009, 06:57 PM
I still can't believe Truth had the audacity to create a thread accusing someone ELSE of not bringing anything constructive to this forum.:oldlol:

2LeTTeRS
09-23-2009, 06:58 AM

So venturing out in other opportunities in the entertainment industry (that probably helped him getting his name known and financially) is a bad thing? Nowadays almost every rapper thinks he's an actor. The fact that Drake was on Degrassi doesn't bother me at all.

iggy>
09-23-2009, 10:19 AM
So venturing out in other opportunities in the entertainment industry (that probably helped him getting his name known and financially) is a bad thing? Nowadays almost every rapper thinks he's an actor. The fact that Drake was on Degrassi doesn't bother me at all.
only because he doesnt try to be gangsta when he raps.

B-Low
09-23-2009, 12:38 PM

lol i actually just got done watchin Degrassi (few years old) and it was the one where he was tryin to come up with a gimmick/name that he would go by cuz he was tryin to be a rapper. Ironic

RaininTwos
09-23-2009, 12:39 PM
lol i actually just got done watchin Degrassi (few years old) and it was the one where he was tryin to come up with a gimmick/name that he would go by cuz he was tryin to be a rapper. Ironic
:roll: Is that the one where Ashley was telling him it wouldnt work?

B-Low
09-23-2009, 12:44 PM
yup lol...where she deleted his rap demo cuz she said he would hold her career back

also funny one of the last lines: "jimmy there's all these rappers out there glorifying the gang mentality and YOURE the antidote!"

RaininTwos
09-23-2009, 12:49 PM
yup lol...where she deleted his rap demo cuz she said he would hold her career back

also funny one of the last lines: "jimmy there's all these rappers out there glorifying the gang mentality and YOURE the antidote!"

You know what, I honestly never thought that he would become a rapper. I remember when the first time I saw it, I was laughing the whole way through saying Jimmy, a rapper? :roll: It was too funny. Now, rapping still seems awkward with him. Especially that arm thing he does on stage.