PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO @ Derrick Rose Crying

Interminator
02-11-2009, 08:29 AM
If anybody was up to watch the Bulls-Pistons game last night or happened to watch NBA TV and see GP & Webber clowning on Rose for crying.

Webber described setting a moving screen on John Stockton and elbowing him in the face on purpose and Stockton fell to the ground and Webber had to take a pice of Stockton's tooth out of his arm and then looked down to him and said "Get Up" and Stockton hopped up and patted him on the back.

You can see what made him cry at the end
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2bqLHO-5wU

The_Yearning
02-11-2009, 08:33 AM
wtf was that, wasted my like watching that vid

ukballer
02-11-2009, 08:57 AM
Sorry if I'm slow on this one, and obviously I didn't see NBA TV live being a Brit, but......what am I supposed to be looking for exactly? :hammerhead:

John Smith
02-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Antonio McDyess set a pick and planted his shoulder right into Derrick Rose's face. I guess this thread was created by a pansy because when you get hit on the bridge of your nose, especially by a brickhouse built NBA player like McDyess, it automatically causes your eyes to water. It's basic physics. The Chicago Bulls have so many haters. If Derrick Rose wasn't a Chicago Bull this thread never gets created.

guy
02-11-2009, 11:09 AM
Webber described setting a moving screen on John Stockton and elbowing him in the face on purpose and Stockton fell to the ground and Webber had to take a pice of Stockton's tooth out of his arm and then looked down to him and said "Get Up" and Stockton hopped up and patted him on the back.

I think all older players tend to overrexaggerate a little how much better and tougher there era was. I HIGHLY doubt that happened it like that. My guess is Webber elbowed him possibly on purpose maybe on accident and that was the end of that. If Stockton took that crap, he's a b****, which I doubt he did, plus Malone probably would've put Webber on the shelf the very next play.

yobore
02-11-2009, 11:28 AM
Sometimes when you get hit in the face you tear up automatically

Valliant13
02-11-2009, 11:50 AM
If anybody was up to watch the Bulls-Pistons game last night or happened to watch NBA TV and see GP & Webber clowning on Rose for crying.

You can see what made him cry at the end
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2bqLHO-5wU

I love how Webber glorifies his days as a badass NBA toughguy...despite being fairly soft throughout his career. Great player...but he was a finesse big man that shied away from contact, and choked in big moments.

Biddy77
02-11-2009, 12:00 PM
I think all older players tend to overrexaggerate a little how much better and tougher there era was. I HIGHLY doubt that happened it like that. My guess is Webber elbowed him possibly on purpose maybe on accident and that was the end of that. If Stockton took that crap, he's a b****, which I doubt he did, plus Malone probably would've put Webber on the shelf the very next play.

actually, stockton did get targeted a lot and hit with dirty screens, elbows, etc. that guy got the s**t kicked out of him in-game on a regular basis. he also played dirty as f**k, so he brought a lot of it on himself.

yes, there was often retaliation, and it frequently came from malone.

playing the jazz while malone and stockton were there, you were almost guaranteed to take a pounding. that's just how it was. they may well have been as physical--if not moreso--than the Bad Boy Pistons.

i can still remember brian grant taking out stockton with a screen, then getting some of his teeth knocked out (by a malone elbow) a couple plays later. malone vs grant was... vicious.

Penny4MVP2k
02-11-2009, 12:01 PM
First off, I'm gonna say that Derrick Rose is one of my favorite players today (Memphis product like my boy Penny), but I'm not gonna lie. C-Webb had me :roll: last night with his comments and exaggeration of the whole situation. He made it sound like Rose just got spanked by his mother at a candy story.

For those who didn't see it, it wasn't like Rose's eyes were slightly tearing up... This dude looked like he was flat out Adam Morrison style bawling with hands and towel over his face.

GP tried to vouch for him and said something like "Yeah, well he's 19 years old... let the dude cry," but C-Webb then asked "When you was 19, did you cry like that?" and GP responded with something like "H3LL No!"

John Smith
02-11-2009, 12:05 PM
Webber and Payton smoke crack. if not, they're smoking something everytime before they go on the air. the one white dude just ends up staring at them as they go off on tangents that only drugs can bring on. I don't know why the NBA hired them. Both of them have terrible attitudes and don't represent the league well.

plowking
02-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Webber and Payton smoke crack. if not, they're smoking something everytime before they go on the air. the one white dude just ends up staring at them as they go off on tangents that only drugs can bring on. I don't know why the NBA hired them. Both of them have terrible attitudes and don't represent the league well.

They are funny as hell, just because they are bashing your favorite player doesn't mean they are no good.

John Smith
02-11-2009, 12:40 PM
They are funny as hell, just because they are bashing your favorite player doesn't mean they are no good.

funny? i don't see that at all. they're not professional and don't even talk about the games.

plowking
02-11-2009, 12:43 PM
funny? i don't see that at all. they're not professional and don't even talk about the games.

You seem to be one of the few who don't find them funny.

John Smith
02-11-2009, 12:44 PM
You seem to be one of the few who don't find them funny.

That's because I am also one of the few who didn't endorse Barkley's behavior or comments. It's not my fault lots of basketball fans are degenerates.

JJ81
02-11-2009, 12:59 PM
:confusedshrug:

plowking
02-11-2009, 01:01 PM
That's because I am also one of the few who didn't endorse Barkley's behavior or comments. It's not my fault lots of basketball fans are degenerates.

:violin:

Yep, you're a cut above the rest. :oldlol:

barne100
02-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Antonio McDyess set a pick and planted his shoulder right into Derrick Rose's face. I guess this thread was created by a pansy because when you get hit on the bridge of your nose, especially by a brickhouse built NBA player like McDyess, it automatically causes your eyes to water. It's basic physics. The Chicago Bulls have so many haters. If Derrick Rose wasn't a Chicago Bull this thread never gets created.

While it definitely isn't basic physics.. it is true that your nose and tears are connected. Webber and GP are idiots and that is why I watch NBATV every time they are on. It is hilarious.

Crazy Style
02-11-2009, 02:33 PM

That's very ****in' true, people are dumb!

Stephen A Smith
02-11-2009, 02:47 PM

Dang. I guess you don't like Stephen A. Smith then. He's more professional than Barkley/Webber/Payton but he's still an idiot.

I don't see what the big deal is. Derrick Rose got hit pretty hard and sometimes your eyes automatically begin to tear up. If you're looking for an example of an NBA player being a little girl, then go back to the video of Adam Morrison crying after Gonzaga lost.

I'll do it for you.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_drUMJ9HF-tQ/SQB8lhYH3bI/AAAAAAAAEJ4/DZt-pBa4XvE/s400/crying.jpg

guy
02-11-2009, 02:48 PM
actually, stockton did get targeted a lot and hit with dirty screens, elbows, etc. that guy got the s**t kicked out of him in-game on a regular basis. he also played dirty as f**k, so he brought a lot of it on himself.

yes, there was often retaliation, and it frequently came from malone.

playing the jazz while malone and stockton were there, you were almost guaranteed to take a pounding. that's just how it was. they may well have been as physical--if not moreso--than the Bad Boy Pistons.

i can still remember brian grant taking out stockton with a screen, then getting some of his teeth knocked out (by a malone elbow) a couple plays later. malone vs grant was... vicious.

I know how Stockton was. Yes he was a dirty player. But no way does Webber elbow Stockton in the face, knock part of his tooth out, and then just stands above him and says "GET UP" and then Stockton gives him a pat on the back like "good job", and then of course this is without any retaliation from Malone. If he said Stockton just walked away or that he didn't say "GET UP", I might believe him. It sounds like an overexaggeration. Any man that does that is a b****. And no way were the Jazz more physical then the Bad Boy Pistons.

Crazy Style
02-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Stephen A that's a great example of what kind of threads should be laughed at and not crap like this!:applause:

guy
02-11-2009, 02:51 PM
I love how Webber glorifies his days as a badass NBA toughguy...despite being fairly soft throughout his career. Great player...but he was a finesse big man that shied away from contact, and choked in big moments.

Exactly. I like Webber, he's funny and brings up good points, but I think its ridiculous when he talks about how tough the previous era was. You would think he was Charles Oakley or something. Sure, it was a tougher era, but its not like he was one of the reasons for that.

CatchAndShoot
02-11-2009, 02:57 PM

I find Payton and C-Webb pretty funny..always good for a laugh or two. Only problem I have with them is that sometimes they forget players on teams that are not as popular and Payton can say some pretty stupid things sometimes.

YAH trick YAH
02-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Roses eyes weren't just tearing up, he was flat out crying

andgar923
02-11-2009, 03:55 PM
Vid or it didn't happen

Positive
02-11-2009, 04:20 PM
:violin:

Yep, you're a cut above the rest. :oldlol:

Obviously, he helped found America :oldlol:.

But really, I didn't see Rose crying in the video at all and I watched it twice...

omarnyc
02-11-2009, 05:09 PM

man i couldnt agree more, i be sittin there listening to c-webb sometimes and im like wtf, when did this dude become this tough guy.

Interminator
02-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Roses eyes weren't just tearing up, he was flat out crying
Exactly.

None of his teammates even consoled him they just looked away while he went to the bench crying and then left before the game was over with the towel over his face crying.

oh the horror
02-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Uh no. Rose didnt "tear up"...he flat out was weeping like a small child. I watched it numerous times on NBA tv. He cried. And it wasnt that hard of a pick...

Apparently either some of you arent that old, or have forgotten how outrageous defensive teams were back 15+ years ago.

You didnt play Detroit without getting your ass beat back in the day.

When they showed Rose on the sideline, he was crying, and if that is the state of affairs...then damn....someone get this kid some balls.

I realize hes young, and yes, hes VERY talented, but yeah, please, no more of that.

lilojmayo
02-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Uh no. Rose didnt "tear up"...he flat out was weeping like a small child. I watched it numerous times on NBA tv. He cried. And it wasnt that hard of a pick...

Apparently either some of you arent that old, or have forgotten how outrageous defensive teams were back 15+ years ago.

You didnt play Detroit without getting your ass beat back in the day.

When they showed Rose on the sideline, he was crying, and if that is the state of affairs...then damn....someone get this kid some balls.

I realize hes young, and yes, hes VERY talented, but yeah, please, no more of that.

The dude just isnt "mature" yet neither am I. But he really isn't where he should be being the franchise of the chicago bulls. The dude cut his arm on a knife. Couldn't pratice because he ate to much " candy".

It amazes me how some players can be so Mature and NBA ready like OJ Mayo. Then their are class clowns like Derrick Rose and Michael Beasley. We all see who is having the better career so far.

oh the horror
02-11-2009, 05:27 PM
The dude cut his arm on a knife. Couldn't pratice because he ate to much " candy".

Is that true?? If so, thats HILARIOUS.

ZOMG
02-11-2009, 05:29 PM
I love how Webber glorifies his days as a badass NBA toughguy...despite being fairly soft throughout his career.

"Fairly" soft?

Let me put it this way... Webber was so soft, he didn't need any airbags in his car.

John Stockton was tough (and nasty). Chris Webber was the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man with a jumpshot.

YAH trick YAH
02-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Is that true?? If so, thats HILARIOUS.

I dont remember ever hearing he missed practice, but I know he was sick for the NCAA championship because he ate to many gummy bears, so it wouldnt be surprising.

ChiBulls7
02-11-2009, 06:28 PM
The dude just isnt "mature" yet neither am I. But he really isn't where he should be being the franchise of the chicago bulls. The dude cut his arm on a knife. Couldn't pratice because he ate to much " candy".

It amazes me how some players can be so Mature and NBA ready like OJ Mayo. Then their are class clowns like Derrick Rose and Michael Beasley. We all see who is having the better career so far.

Yeah we are, and it certainly isn't OJ Mayo. What happen to Rose being your second favorite player? You sound an awful lot like a hater now a days.

Maniuchi
02-11-2009, 06:54 PM
fu k webber i remember him crying after they lost to the lakers

Undisputed
02-11-2009, 07:02 PM
Seriously, bashing Rose for crying after smashing into a shoulder with his face is ridiculous. Funny thing is, no one is talking about how he raped the Pistons and positioned the Bulls for that insane comeback win. If crying is more important to you guys, then I guess resume your pointless discussion. It's not like Rose is the first athlete to cry on live TV. I like GP and Webber, but give the guy a break. He's 20, and in with the biggest and baddest players. It takes time to adjust properly.

GOBB
02-11-2009, 07:09 PM
Funny thing is, no one is talking about how he raped the Pistons and positioned the Bulls for that insane comeback win. .

:roll:

And none of the posters will address this fact.

Papaya Petee
02-11-2009, 07:14 PM

Michael Beasley is playing alongside one of the top 3 players in the Nba and has winning record. He is also averaging the most points along rookies per 48 minutes and had a much better college career.

Derrick Rose is also playing on a team with a much better record then Oj Mayo, and has been doing a great job. I think he has been a lot better then Oj Mayo this season as well.

YAH trick YAH
02-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Seriously, bashing Rose for crying after smashing into a shoulder with his face is ridiculous. Funny thing is, no one is talking about how he raped the Pistons and positioned the Bulls for that insane comeback win. If crying is more important to you guys, then I guess resume your pointless discussion. It's not like Rose is the first athlete to cry on live TV. I like GP and Webber, but give the guy a break. He's 20, and in with the biggest and baddest players. It takes time to adjust properly.

Everyone makes fun of Dwyane Wade and Paul Pierce, so shouldn't Drose be fair game also?

Undisputed
02-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Everyone makes fun of Dwyane Wade and Paul Pierce, so shouldn't Drose be fair game also?

It's not a big deal when any athlete cries, especially when they get hurt. This story is being blown up when the real story was how good Derrick played.

juju151111
02-11-2009, 08:55 PM

:roll: :lol bias much.lol who cares??? How does crying make you immature???He finished the gm and made clutch shots.Your OJ for RPY movement is annoying.

dware94
02-11-2009, 10:12 PM
rose for ROY

kap
02-11-2009, 10:20 PM
i have allergies right now, and my eyes are teary. are you calling me a pansy too?

dware94
02-11-2009, 10:21 PM
i have allergies right now, and my eyes are teary. are you calling me a pansy too?

absolutely

Scott Pippen
02-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Funny thing is, no one is talking about how he raped the Pistons and positioned the Bulls for that insane comeback win.
:applause: