PDA

View Full Version : Ok. One time thing.

Pages : [1] 2

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 12:08 AM
For years now I have read endless comments about me most of which ive ignored. ive probably seen someone say "Kblazes ****" or nuts or heard why im either the greatest thing in history or the worst. Ive chosen to not comment on most of it because I dont see the point. And I dont now either. However...if im to be a point of discussion I will now join that discussion. People seem to have a misconception that I am somehow indecisive and that I will not speak my mind if it means insulting people. Neither is the case.

So.....for the duration of this topic I will be as candid as I can be and if there is anything you wish to know/ask/tell me you can do so now. Personal questions ill ignore. To a degree. By personal I mean like....whats my phone number or something. Outside **** like that I dont care. I'll even give you my pin number. 4475. Chosen because its part of my social security number.

If you ask what I think about you I will give no consideration to your feelings or how you might take the truth. If you ask me what I think about anyone else I will tell you with no consideration of their feelings. If you ask me who is better ___ or ___ I will give you a one word answer or as close to it as possible. I will not argue with you should you disagree. I will answer any question on any topic within reason.

I just figure that after 5 years or 6 or whatever the last few of which ive been subject of discussion its way past time to clear the air and be done with it.

Dont care what I think? Thats probably for the best. And assuming nobody does is why I often stay out of the kinds of topics that has the potential to become. But for better or worse it seems some people do care. And for the first and last time....I will discuss it.

Hopefully by the end of this we will be past the point where anyone needs to reference my nuts in a topic on who is best at _____ or whatever.

JordanPippenRodman
09-27-2006, 12:10 AM
How's that mid-life crisis coming along, eh? :cheers:

HALLandOATES
09-27-2006, 12:11 AM
I was the last person to say people rode you nuts in Hateraids thread. I have no questions besides are you really black or white?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 12:12 AM
I was going to say im not at mid life yet but I doubt I live much past 60 so maybe I am.

JordanPippenRodman
I was going to say im not at mid life yet but I doubt I live much past 60 so maybe I am.

ah, you got a good 70 in ya at the least.

Kblaze8855
I was the last person to say people rode you nuts in Hateraids thread. I have no questions besides are you really black or white?

Black.

eliteballer
09-27-2006, 12:13 AM
Being a Bulls fan at heart deep down do you REALLY put Magic and Bird on the same level as Jordan?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 12:14 AM
Nah man I cant see making it to 70. My stepfather died at 54. As AI said in 40 bars "**** it he gone. Life must go on. ****** dont live that long".

SsKSpurs21
are you the Kblaze that makes those kick @ss nba mixes? if so i LOVED the manu, dream team 1, and the dunks of 05 just to name a few.

Kobe24
What do you think of me?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 12:16 AM
Being a Bulls fan at heart deep down do you REALLY put Magic and Bird on the same level as Jordan?

Because despite being a bulls fan im a basketball fan first. And I cant honestly make a case that they couldnt do the same things he did as far as accomplishments if they played in his situation.

If thats not direct enough I could give you my list of the best ever or something with no "ifs" or "but reall they are all too good to rank" things in there.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 12:17 AM
are you the Kblaze that makes those kick @ss nba mixes? if so i LOVED the manu, dream team 1, and the dunks of 05 just to name a few

I am. I made about 120-130 of them in 2 years.

Kobe24...I have no idea who youare. Unless youre Spiderman from ISH years back. but I dont know for sure. Let me know and ill tell you.

eliteballer
09-27-2006, 12:20 AM
but I doubt I live much past 60 so maybe I am.

I told you, cut back on the the red meat.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 12:21 AM
My wife eats healthy. If I have to eat the **** she eats I dont need to live to see my great grand kids.

Kobe24
09-27-2006, 12:22 AM
Kobe or Wade?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 12:23 AM
Best player or who I want on my team?

Koibe is a better total player. But id want wade on the Bulls and it has nothing to do with age.

wang4three
09-27-2006, 12:24 AM
Isn't Pepper Jack cheese the only cheese you want on a sandwich?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 12:25 AM
I think my last answer might break my "one word answer" rule. So I change it to just say.....

Kobe.

Cheese depends on the meat on the sandwich.

ElPigto
09-27-2006, 12:26 AM
I'm going to see if you actually payed attention to everyone KBlaze.

I've never asked such a stupid question in ISH, but now I feel like asking since I been here for like 2 years, and no one seems to recognize who I am, partly because I changed my screename.

I'm SaveThePigs from the old board. Big Rockets fan, always willing to debate for the Rockets. There was a period I posted a lot, but I slowly stop posting, little by little, and I would only post every once in a while.

I doubt it you ever payed attention to this screenname, but I'll give you a shot.

What did you think of SaveThePigs in the old board AKA ElPigto in the new board?

eliteballer
09-27-2006, 12:28 AM
Everyone being healthy list your top 10 in the L...in order.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 12:28 AM
Its one of those names that blends into a long list of others and has no personality I can remember. However I know I dont remember ever thinking "This guy needs to shut the **** up" about you. You were in a lot of the arguments I stopped reading long ago. Part of being a Rocket fan gets you in a lot of Tmac and yao arguments I guess and they are o nthe list of things I usually dont read.

One of Shemps Kids
09-27-2006, 12:30 AM
What do you think of GOBB?

Se
09-27-2006, 12:32 AM
Do you respect my posting?

Also:

Are the Celtics run of championships in the 60's worthless because of the lack of teams in the league?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 12:36 AM
Ok. i'll give you a list. Its hard to make. Not because I dont want to break ties but because after #1 nobody stands out as clear #2-7 or so. but gun to my head answer....

1.Duncan
2.Lebron
3.KG
4.Kobe
5.Dirk(feels totally wrong having him this low but oh well)
6.AI
7.Wade
8.Shaq
9. Tmac(Tmac being healthy and being at the top of his game arent the same thing)
10.Nash

You ask me again next week and I dont have access to my original list its probably totally different. again...not because I dont want to rank them. Its just too many people played at too high a level for any of them to not feel top 5.

Real Men Wear Green
09-27-2006, 12:38 AM
Boxers or briefs?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 12:40 AM
What do you think of GOBB?

I think Gobb is funny. I think he is far more insecure about what others think of him than hes suggested I was i nthe past. For one....I dont remember the last time the issue of best poster came up where he didnt mention my name in a negative way. Or complain if someone said I was better than him.

Unlike a lot of people who talk **** about him I dont think hes either stupid or "pathetic". I compare him to a kid who picks on everyone else not because hes somehow "sad" inside but because he honestly finds it funny and loves being the center of attention.

I think when he wants to be hes the best poster here. I also think that him arguing with people about how good a poster I am when ive been away for weeks or months at a time(People choose to PM me links to these things for some reason) is amazing though. In a bad way.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 12:43 AM
Do you respect my posting?

Another person im aware of but know nothing about. If I remember correctly youre the guy who made like 2 dozen names and swtiched all the time after getting banned. which doesnt say anything positive. You, nastywin, hawker and so on are the people who are seemingly well known now that I somehow missed. Seems everyone has an opinion. And I dont know any of you enough to agree or not.

Which leads me to ask...who the **** is Hawker and why do I see his name sooften?

Are the Celtics run of championships in the 60's worthless because of the lack of teams in the league?

Not at all. If they had 20 teams and spread the talent the league might well have been weaker.

Boxers.

Kobe24
09-27-2006, 12:45 AM
Hawker is a guy who posted his pic and said he was 17 but he looked like he was 9 at most so everybody clowned him.

Shogon
09-27-2006, 12:46 AM
At what age do you think I will have sexual relations with a female?

eliteballer
09-27-2006, 12:46 AM
Ok. i'll give you a list. Its hard to make. Not because I dont want to break ties but because after #1 nobody stands out as clear #2-7 or so. but gun to my head answer....

1.Duncan
2.Lebron
3.KG
4.Kobe
5.Dirk(feels totally wrong having him this low but oh well)
6.AI
7.Wade
8.Shaq
9. Tmac(Tmac being healthy and being at the top of his game arent the same thing)
10.Nash

You ask me again next week and I dont have access to my original list its probably totally different. again...not because I dont want to rank them. Its just too many people played at too high a level for any of them to not feel top 5.

So you think LeBron is better than Kobe...this should be an interesting season on ISH.

Shogon
09-27-2006, 12:47 AM
So you think LeBron is better than Kobe...this should be an interesting season on ISH.

I don't know of many people that would say Kobe is better than LeBron were it not for getting excited over his 2 scoring outbursts this year.

Se
At what age do you think I will have sexual relations with a female?

In heaven, if there is one. Otherwise you die a virgin.

One of Shemps Kids
Say a sitation came up, where for 50G's, you would have to take it up the ass? Would you take it (both the money, and the ***** in the ass)?

Kobe24
09-27-2006, 12:48 AM
Do you smoke weed? Do your kids know?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 12:49 AM
Thats impossible to say. what it comes down to is this....

There comes a point in life where if it has not happened it might not happen. Like if you reach 50 and never got around to learning to box....you ran out of time. You are what now? 23? 24? Its not too late. But I put the line at about 28. If its not happened by then you might never get it. you dont strike me as the christian type to find and marry a "Waiting for marriage" church girl to be with.

So barring you paying for it I say it either happens by 28 or never.

ElPigto
09-27-2006, 12:49 AM
Awesome Kblaze. I never meant to build a personality, since it's just a message board to me just sharing opinions.

And yeah, I was basically only in Rockets debates, because that's basically what my basketball knowledge is developed at since I follow them closely. I follow other teams and players, but not to the extent I can go to war.

Chilling.

LakersDynasty
09-27-2006, 12:50 AM
I don't know of many people that would say Kobe is better than LeBron were it not for getting excited over his 2 scoring outbursts this year.
What does Lebron do better than Kobe? Defense? Jumpshot? Range? Clutch? Freethrows? Killer Instinct?

Enlighten us please wise one.

AIR SETH
09-27-2006, 12:50 AM
Well KBlaze, I wasn't around on the old board so I really don't know what you are like. I have heard that you are one of the greatest posters in ISH history and that you are quite the guy.

I can say however, that I love your mixes. I have seen plenty of KBlaze videos here or there that were excellent and for that I thank you. Hopefully we will get to know eachother here on the new board.

Thanks,

Seth.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 12:51 AM
Say a sitation came up, where for 50G's, you would have to take it up the ass? Would you take it (both the money, and the ***** in the ass)?

You know the answer to this. I was offered 88 thousand dollars for a patch of land I dont even want that bad and said no. why accept 50 for something like that?

I smoke now and then. My kids are 3 and 1. It has not come up. Ive never smoked i nthe room with them. When they grow up I have no plans on lying to them about it.

eliteballer
09-27-2006, 12:51 AM

They probably aren't objective about Kobe either...like yourself:rolleyes:

Sham
09-27-2006, 12:53 AM
old ish or new ish?

Kobe24
09-27-2006, 12:55 AM
What do you think about Jeff? Does he do a great job? Does he only care about the money?

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-27-2006, 12:56 AM
Blaze has roasts. I've seen him do it. He saves it all for one occasion then unleashes it. It's a thing of beauty.

DO ME.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 12:57 AM
Old. This board still doesnt feel right. Best ISH? About 2001-2004. right before we had hundreds of people on at a time. When it was maybe 20-40 at any single time. Tops. Knew more people. Hard ot know 300 people and when you dont know them at all its a lot easier for dumb arguments to start. And that makes ISH tiresome.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 12:59 AM
Jeff ive always liked. OSA however annoys me. You know OSA banned me briefly in 2002 because I made a topic about the lounge and a bunch of people went? He even changed one of the ISH forums names to "The lounge" and offered Dunn a mod position ot try tomake him and others stay here. Like I was out to destroy ISH or something when back then I was posting like 1000 times a month.

OSA just has no sense of humor.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 01:01 AM
Tmac

You are kinda like gobb these days. I dont remember thinking you were that funny when you showed up but right now I do. And I say that despite almost never reading your long arguments with Gee and whoever else gets in those. but when I pick and choose its usually funny.

Like an 06 version of myself and Gobb around 2003 only Gee seems to take it more serious than I did. Asking you to respond to his points individually and so on. I might write a lot. but if someone just wants to skim im not gonna demand they reply to every word.

One of Shemps Kids
09-27-2006, 01:02 AM
Jeff ive always liked. OSA however annoys me. You know OSA banned me briefly in 2002 because I made a topic about the lounge and a bunch of people went? He even changed one of the ISH forums names to "The lounge" and offered Dunn a mod position ot try tomake him and others stay here. Like I was out to destroy ISH or something when back then I was posting like 1000 times a month.

OSA just has no sense of humor.

Seconded. Same situation of 'banning' happened to me, until it got undone.

Prodigy
09-27-2006, 01:04 AM
Do you play Dota?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 01:07 AM
A quick google search tell me that whatever that is its world of warcraft related. Answer is no. Only new games ive played since like 2003 are one of the Halo games and the madden and basketball games.

Sham
09-27-2006, 01:09 AM
pick one. don't need to rationalize or ramble. just pick one.

bulls or pistons

clippers or lakers

bucks or bobcats

phoenix or dallas

raptors or knicks

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 01:12 AM
Im just gonna assume you mean who is best.

Pistons
Clippers
Bobcats if healthy
Phoenix if healthy
Raptors.

sydneyking
09-27-2006, 01:12 AM
Does god exist and do you care?

Prodigy
09-27-2006, 01:13 AM
Really eh? Someone uses your name then... Kinda creepy when you think about it.

Sham
09-27-2006, 01:13 AM
best thread on old board?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 01:14 AM
And I think im gonna take a page from my lounge version and just copy things from my story topic here. May answer a lot of questions in advance and save me the time since Ican just copy/paste. Lounge people know me far better than ISH. So im gonna do that. They are long. many wont care to read them. but what people care to read never stopped me before.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 01:16 AM
God existing or not is way longer an answer than I could give in one word.

And I know people pretend to be me. a lot of them do. On video sites, basketball sites, weighlifting sites, and video game sites. Some tell parts of my life story as their own. And one of the fake versions of me posted in this topic but doesnt yet know that I know. well he does now I guess.

Kobe24
09-27-2006, 01:17 AM
Did you ever shoot somebody?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 01:17 AM
Best topic on old board....maybe the original Dunny awards, the ymca thing, or AI vs Wilt which was nothing like the title suggests.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 01:18 AM
no never shot anyone. Been shot at though.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 01:21 AM
Ok. first copied story. where my son came from since he isnt my wifes baby....

15. The origin of my son.....

Ok. One morning I woke up late(by the way this is the reason I think that if I brought my alarm clock when I left college I wouldnt have a kid). The night before we had argued about some dumb **** that doesnt really mater. Anyway after being up late I was in a hurrry. Looking back I probably was a bit rude or whatever. Anyway it kinda sparked a bigger fight. We were suposed to go to SC soon to see family(well that was my reason...she was going back for partly school related reasons). Anyway she decided to go without waiting for me. It was one of off the top of my head 3-4 unofficial breakup things we had done at the time.

Anyway I get home that night and its like 20 degrees and a snow storm is predicted. I bring in a bunch of wood and **** to the porch and inside just in case. Sure enough it came. Out goes the power over much of the area.

Her friend id known for a long time. Shes cute. No need lying about it. If a married man tells you he cant see when a woman is good looking hes just a *****. anyway she spent a lot of time at our house. She still lived with her parents(though she was 22 at the time) who lived maybe a half mile from me. Though they have since moved(moved before I moved).

They had no power either so no heat. She comes to my place because we did. Why did we? Fireplace and we kept our wood inside so it wasnt wet. As I mentioned earlier. As an ex boyscout I even knew how to cook most anything over a fire that I could with an oven.

I made hotdogs the first night I think. Bacon and pancakes in the morning. We all slept in the livingroom near the fire. After 2 days a neighbor wanted some wood since they were out. I know they were too old to go cut some. I gave it to them assuming the power couldnt be out for more than one more night(it was already the longest outage id been involved in).

Since I gave some away we had less wood and decided to not to leave the fire going at night for that reason and instead to just pile on the blankets and start the fire to cook/warmup in the morning.

Since it didnt matter where in the house we were(no fire remember) I decided to sleep in the bedroom with 5-6 layers of covers. Was ok. Original plan was for her to sleep in the livingroom with her own covers. Well some drinks got opened. We had nothing else to drink(not that I couldnt have gotten anything else I just didnt feel like going out in the snow). It wasnt heavyweight ****. I think I had wine for some reason. coolers. Beers. I always have myers too.

So we are in my room talking for a while. I already knew she at least kinda liked me. I knew that for months. I wont say I was on some "game" **** but I was probbaly a bit more charming than need be. Eventually(as alcohol tends to do) all this talking/drinking made us drunk. Im not totally clear on the rest of this but I do remember teaching her to play spades. And I remember thinking "No" but saying either yes or something like it when she asked if she could sleep in the bed. I do distinctly remember thinking "We broke up anyway" when **** got out of hand. But um....I still know it was wrong. I dont think it needs to be explained how the rest went down.

I think in the morning I made burgers or some **** like that and I remember getting a real "WTF" kinda look from my youngest brother. Who by the way had(and has) a major major crush on her. Kinda about that hes got a picture of her naked I think. I know I dont have it anymore. And last I saw it he had it. I think thats about it. There were harsh words, weeks of ignoring me, a slap or two, and some crying but years later here I am

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 01:25 AM
I was asked about shooting but instead ill go to cutting since there is somethin already written on the issue.

As is the case with most of my fights it was me getting into some **** for a friend of mine. I dont remember what it was over but 2 people came up to me and a friend of mine.

One had some problem with him. Knowing him as I do(Im gonna have ot tell a story on him later) he probably was i nthe wrong. But what kind of guy lets his friend getj umped on by 2 guys? Im not positive the other guy was gonna jump in but I wasnt going to let him get the first shot. When his friend took a shot at mine he moved in like he was going to help out or something. I just kinda stood between him and the two fighting.

He pushed me off(well he tried...I didnt move). I pushed him back but it was more of a two handed punch than a real push. He fell back. Lunged at me. I hit him. Like 2 times. He fell. Im not saying I was on some Tyson ****. Guy was frail.

But he gets up and out comes a knife. Not a "blade" type think you might expect a rican to have. It was liek a steak knife. Something you eat with. Now I wasnt aoout to be in a standoff like on tv.

Once I saw the knife I grabbed his arm and tried to get behind him and hold his arms to his body. I had one arm pinned to him but the knife one got free and he kinda stabbed across his body at my left arm with his right hand.

Sharp side was facing down toward my arm and the tip barely broke the skin but as he pushed it just kept cutting. It was near my elbow where the muscle is thin and it got to the bone. I picked him up in my right arm(liek I said...he was frail) and kinda threw him off to the right.

In retrospect I should have held him because I didnt know if hed come back at me with the knife. But he didnt. I knew the guy. Not well. I cant even remember his name but we knew eachother enough that he wasnt trying to kill me I guess. I suppose he just knew he couldnt actually fight me and win so he figured the knife would make me stand back. Once he saw I wasnt trying to get at him he just stood back and we watched the other two. For the record....id call that fight(other 2 guys) a draw.

That wasnt the only time a knife was pulled on me but it was the first and only time ive been cut.

Kobe24
09-27-2006, 01:26 AM
Let me get this straight? You had sex with your wife's friend then she got pregnant?

Y2Gezee
09-27-2006, 01:26 AM
no never shot anyone. Been shot at though.

LOL, been shot at or like been in a club when they were shooting? :confusedshrug:

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 01:29 AM
We were not married at the time and I figured we were breaking up. Theres more to it but I dont feel like finding the original topic or rewritting it.

I'll tell you about the shooting thing in a minute.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 01:38 AM
Ok. I didnt do anything to justify being shot at. But I was in a group of people with at least 2 of my cousins who I know did things that would make people want to shoot them. I told it on the lounge but in a context that wouldnt make sense to most ISH people since they wouldnt know the people involved.

So basically we were in a neighborhood built like a square. One way in. Then a big square and only the original way in to get back out. They spotted us from the top of the road in. fired. we broke out around the square and thought they would just come around. They might not have known it was a dead end. Were not from our neighborhood. so we got away. Part of the reason there was a conflict to begin with is they were from an area called Piedmont manor. They have had a problem with people from our neighborhood since I was about 14.

Its still going on. It sparked a riiot earlier this year in which 26 high school kids went to jail. It was on CNN. You can look it up right now. "Greenville high school riiot" probably pulls it up. kids from my old neighborhood fighting the kids from the neighborhood with people who shot at us.

Its a never ending fight over nothing. Dumb. but you have to learn to deal with it.

And on second thought most of the stories onthe lounge are based on things nobody here would even think to ask me. Ive been asked why my son and daughter dont have the same mom here. So I posted that one. The rest probably arent ISH relevant. And we dont need like 18-20 long stories in here anyway.

SsKSpurs21
09-27-2006, 01:48 AM
damn kblaze, you have lived a pretty intense life!

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 01:53 AM
Lot of online people tell me that but the people I grew up with dont consider it that odd. We did things that were exciting now and then. Had some scares. Some fun. But we were usually bored and just trying to get by. Like I could tell a lot of stories about how I ended up dealing drugs when I was 15. It has elements one might consider fun/odd. But its not exciting at the time. Doesnt feel intense. Just a thing you do.

The most exciting moments of my life are things that nobody here would be impressed or suprised to hear.

JSub
09-27-2006, 02:08 AM
Kblaze,
Need your Dr. Phil-ish advice/opinion on a hypothetical situation:

Girl of your dreams on the East coast with some other guy, you're stuck on the West coast with some other girl. Timing's never been right for that spark to ignite between you two, but you never lost the feeling. You've already decided she's the one.

Would you wait for her and hope things work out in the future, or just move on/never look back and consider this the one that got away?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 02:18 AM
I could tell you the practical thing. Move on. who really gets the girl of their dreams? It happens but odds arent good. But.....love(assuming you love her) isnt practical.

I had a girl like that from 14-19 and never got a hint of a chance until then(19) long after it seemed all hope was lost and she was gone. but I never moved on. Patience can help. Already being with someone you dont think is "the one" is no reason to ignore "the one" just because she isnt an option now.

Being faithful is important. but so is being happy. you dont want to end up 55 looking back on this time of your life and find out from her by chance that you could have been with her if you tried. Im not saying ignore your current girl. But dont burn any bridges with the dream girl.

Ive been told its my greatest strength and weakness but....I dont move on easily. Giving up hurts me. Physically. It haunts me on this type of major decision. So I dont do it. Its served me well. Keep hope alive.

ExpatSunsFan
09-27-2006, 03:11 AM
Since it's question time...

What do you think of Dunny the person? How do you see him ending up?

What's the story with Laker Logic? I thought at first he was somebody's anti-Knoe alias, but clearly there's more to him than that, since he's a mod at your place.

You ever meet Mike Miller? Any indication he knows who you are?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 03:23 AM
If all he says is true(and I dont really question it) Dunn is one of those people destined to be a success no matter how little he works for it. right now I think he works for the city of Sacramento in some do nothing job. Plus hes got rich parents. Seems good with women. Likely settle down with one and wait till his parents die and raise some spoiled ass kids with no morals who spit on the homeless. American dream.

LL....ll is hard to peg. Here I know nothing about him because I dont read Kobe topics anymore. But he seems like a nice neough guy at the lounge. We have a running joke about him being weird but nobody here would get it.

Mike Miller know me? What an unusual thing to ask. makes me think theres some backstory or something. you have reason to think Mike Miller should know who I am?

ExpatSunsFan
09-27-2006, 03:31 AM
Mike Miller know me? What an unusual thing to ask. makes me think theres some backstory or something. you have reason to think Mike Miller should know who I am?

Dunno, I think Jeff or somebody said that MM had 3000+ posts on ISH. That was a long time ago, though.

TEXAS BATMAN
09-27-2006, 05:03 AM
Might as well toss my name into the hat. So what do you think of the Bat. And where do I rank among the all-time greats.

This thing is interesting. Maybe I should do a ask Bat....

reppy
09-27-2006, 05:06 AM
Dunno, I think Jeff or somebody said that MM had 3000+ posts on ISH. That was a long time ago, though.

Yeah, and everyone kept accusing him of being Asian. :roll:

funkylikemonkey
09-27-2006, 06:47 AM
I'm pretty sure if I made a thread like this it wouldn't go over as well.

Joey Zaza
09-27-2006, 09:18 AM
Which is crazier:

1) An individual whose ego is so large yet still so in need of attention that he starts a thread - "One time only" to answer all the burning questions there are about himself;

or

2) That there are groUpies asking him questions "Ohhh KBlaze, please tell me the story about the time you crapped three times in one day"

"Well, I had alot of Chilli that afternoon... (three paragraphs later)"

"WOW!! You are my hero"

JtotheIzzo
09-27-2006, 09:37 AM
Seems like everyone hates or loves you KBird (not meant to be offensive I call alot of my friends 'first syllable + bird').

I think you add to the board, we've had our disagreements, IMO you like to bring it in a debate and I rate that. Makes this place a lot more fun. But then again I think guys like Real Men, GoBB, Jerm, TMOGE and a lot of the other so called cyber thugs (I know I've left out a bunch) make this place more fun. IF you cant take the diss, class dismissed.

I also have no problem when posters add their thoughts to the board on a whole array of issues. It gives the board a nice texture and personalizes things.

Those who think you shyt ice cream and your ass is made of candy are most of the time just going with the flow ("Oh damn dawg, I heard that boy KBlaze is tight, drop his name"), but this place is like high school so ride the wave, groupies will love and that fuels the haters hate.

People who hate their cyber pals have real issues.

The Jizzo don't hate,
he rates,
and if you scored above an 8
you should be feelin great.

*no grades will be given

Carbine
09-27-2006, 11:48 AM
I've always wanted to know what you thought of Peppers.

The reason I ask this is because I know you're a fan of his team, therefor you know a lot more about him than I do because I only see what a casual fan would see, highlights. I don't watch Panthers game as a whole.

I've always thought Peppers was and will be the best defensive player in the league for a long time. Again, that opinion is a little bias because I just see the highlights, which are amazing.

Another thing, does Peyton Manning go down as the Dan Marino of this era? & if so, do scouts take too close a look at actual skills when they should be looking for the other little things? Like leadership qualitys, huddle command, knowledge of the game, etc.?

adamcz
09-27-2006, 11:55 AM
Are you aware that by posting here on the new board you'll ruin your legacy? People will realize you're just a normal poster instead of this paul bunyan figure than people created.

i seen hippos
09-27-2006, 11:55 AM
Blaaaze. what do you think about me? i seen hippos.

joewait
09-27-2006, 12:24 PM
what do you think I look like?
and am i a good kind of a fella?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 03:17 PM
Which is crazier:

1) An individual whose ego is so large yet still so in need of attention that he starts a thread - "One time only" to answer all the burning questions there are about himself;

or

2) That there are groUpies asking him questions "Ohhh KBlaze, please tell me the story about the time you crapped three times in one day"

"Well, I had alot of Chilli that afternoon... (three paragraphs later)"

"WOW!! You are my hero"

Well if #2 happened it would be crazier.

And I never said I didnt have an ego. I think im always right, that im better than most people online and otherwise, and that the very idea of questioning me is insulting on some level. However....I think more people are like that than would admit it. You for one probably have as large an ego as I do. And I dont think anything I say or do justify the level of interest(be it positive or negative) I get. And after so many years of ignoring it its actually gotten worse.

I say something and someone generally comes in and either disagrees claiming something along the lines of "People just agree because its Kblaze" or something that leads to more "____ is on Kblazes ____" discussion. And it follows me. I have a name on offtopic.com. huge forum with like 5000 members or more and 1000 on at all times. I made a reply there and start getting PMs asking if im the real kblaze. I go on MSN with my original name and I might have 10-12 people at a time who added me to lists and just want to ask me random things. One kid I had to give basketball training advice to for weeks. Told **** about peoples parents. Their relationships and life issues.

My mentioning it might have an adverse effect but not mentioning it often doesnt seem to help. I liked ISH more when it didnt happen. When people I didnt know were not discussing why im in fact not the best or am the best. People start talking to me like "No disrespect but____" and **** like that. Just gets old. Nobody else ignores such things to nearly the degree ive tried to. But its gotten out of hand and im left to either continue ignoring it(and thats gotten harder) or just stop posting here which I dont want to do.

The only people I seem to even say anything to are people who have been around for years because anyone who knows me to a decent degree doesnt act like that. So I figure talking to everyone who has anything to say to me either kills the problem or worst case makes it worse which I doubt.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Batman....

Hard to place. When I first showed up you were known as a white racist or something like that who did nothing but argue. smack forum made because of you. You in a way were the first of the people who now come here just to argue and ****. I have no idea what you know about basketball for that reason.

All I know is youre black, from texas, and I think I remember you looking something like Canibus. Got no problem with you I can think of.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 03:26 PM
I've always wanted to know what you thought of Peppers.

The reason I ask this is because I know you're a fan of his team, therefor you know a lot more about him than I do because I only see what a casual fan would see, highlights. I don't watch Panthers game as a whole.

I've always thought Peppers was and will be the best defensive player in the league for a long time. Again, that opinion is a little bias because I just see the highlights, which are amazing.

Another thing, does Peyton Manning go down as the Dan Marino of this era? & if so, do scouts take too close a look at actual skills when they should be looking for the other little things? Like leadership qualitys, huddle command, knowledge of the game, etc.?

I think Peppers is the best defender in the league unless Ray Lewis plays at the top of his game. Hes the rare true game changer. Not just affecter. But changer. One game this year he had like 8 tackles, 3 sacks, a batted down ball, a blocked field goal, and 4-5 hurries. And nobody was even suprised.

And no Manning will not be Marino. He will be this eras Elway. It will take a while(from the start I mean...not from right now) but he will win it all. Maybe 2-3 times. Hes gonna end up breaking most QB records. Wins. Yards. TDs. he wont catch Bradshaw/Montana in rings but nobody puts Bradshaw #1 all time anyway and Montana just has a reputaiton you cant top. He will retire as a guy ranked with Elway, Montana, Unitas, and the others in the GOAT discussion.

Are you aware that by posting here on the new board you'll ruin your legacy? People will realize you're just a normal poster instead of this paul bunyan figure than people created.

Good.

j3ffr3yc
09-27-2006, 03:28 PM
How do you manage to post as much as you do, especially during the day? Do you have a job?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 03:32 PM
Blaaaze. what do you think about me? i seen hippos

In an ISH context...nothing. Only know you at the lounge and didnt even know you were here till about a week ago.

Joe....

Never saw you but the rumor is youre tall and fat.

And "good"? Perhaps as a person in ways. But I think youre racist(slightly more than usual. Everyone is to some degree). And I dont think you have the ability to be fair or think reasonably on the issue of Dirk for some reason. Nor do I think youre a real Mavs fan since you said if Lebron were traded there you wouldnt like the team. Not a real fan thing to say. So I think youre a casual fan who loves one guy and lets it blind you to the reality ofthe league. Basically the Mavs fan version of most 90s Bulls "fans" who really just loved Jordan. I hated those fans. I dont hate you. You dont do damage to the reputation of fans of my teams. But if Mavs fans hated you id understand.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 03:37 PM
How do you manage to post as much as you do, especially during the day? Do you have a job?

I posted here 2-3 times more years ago when I posted from work. but now? just at home. I currently work at a trucking company owned by an old friend in a management position where I dont actually do anything. Well I sign papers. direct a few people. Schedule things. But really my purpose for being at work is because if im not insurance doesnt cover accidents. Its a regulation that someone in my position be at my job. Since its a small company things arent coming in 24/7 365 and there are others who do what I do I dont need to often be there. I set most schedules so I basically set my own hours. Usually I get there early(around 6-7). Might help the guys unloading since it makes the time I can leave come sooner. Once the days work is done im not required to be there.

So I might leave at 10 or 11 and come home and go to bed. Might need to go back in later. but my job doesnt require me to be there full days. And I dont even work 5 days a week anyway.

GOBB
09-27-2006, 03:46 PM
Tell the board that you are amused how random posters who have small post counts jump in Kblaze praise topics and swallow your load. Tell them thanks for no thanks and they are idiots. I didnt read this full topic but i wonder how many in this topic said "Kblaze is an attention whore", "This topic is a cry for attention"? Had I made this topic the replies would be more negative. Tell me you see it this way too. You make a thread and everyone is intrigued and interested. Probably would wipe your butthole after a #2. Plunge it even if your log clogged. Ridiculous.

Kobe24
09-27-2006, 03:48 PM
Do you think Gobb takes steroids?
Do you think Gobb is a drama queen?
Do you think Gobb was prom queen?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 03:57 PM
Tell the board that you are amused how random posters who have small post counts jump in Kblaze praise topics and swallow your load. Tell them thanks for no thanks and they are idiots.

Im amused how random posters who dont know me(post count not reall an issue) jump in Kblaze praise topics and "swallow my load". They are annoying. Idiots? Not sure.

I didnt read this full topic but i wonder how many in this topic said "Kblaze is an attention whore", "This topic is a cry for attention"? Had I made this topic the replies would be more negative. Tell me you see it this way too.

Couple were. Its to be expected.

And you wouldnt make a topic like this because you always talked about it when it came up. I watch you argue with people about me and have done so for a few years. You wouldnt do that. You get involved. I dont think there is any question what you think about anything or anyone. More outspoken on these things.

Do you think Gobb takes steroids?
Do you think Gobb is a drama queen?
Do you think Gobb was prom queen?

No.
Not exactly.
No.

GOBB
09-27-2006, 04:05 PM
Thanks Kblaze. You're the best! Now show the board your photo before I do.

:roll: j/k homie j/k!

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 04:08 PM
Wouldnt bother me. The first pic I posted got here like 5 minutes after I put it on the lounge. I knew that was coming. I wouldnt post anything o nthe lounge I cared about getting here. I think like 3-4 pics of me have been on ISH. Pics of my kids. Me as a kid. Doesnt bother me. Probably post it myself if I can find the topic on the lounge fast enough.

hipballinjigga
09-27-2006, 04:09 PM
This is by far the oddest, yet most interesting topic on this board today. I feel stupid for asking this:

Do you think I am a decent poster Kblaze, or even know who I am?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 04:11 PM
I know of you. But not exactly who you are. you arent on my mental list of people to ignore though. So that probably means ive never seen you say anything I thought was too stupid.

hipballinjigga
09-27-2006, 04:14 PM
I know of you. But not exactly who you are. you arent on my mental list of people to ignore though. So that probably means ive never seen you say anything I thought was too stupid.

It is because I am one of the few posters who posts when he "usually" has something to contribute. I am a Boston Homer all the way.

GOBB
09-27-2006, 04:16 PM
Wouldnt bother me. The first pic I posted got here like 5 minutes after I put it on the lounge. I knew that was coming. I wouldnt post anything o nthe lounge I cared about getting here. I think like 3-4 pics of me have been on ISH. Pics of my kids. Me as a kid. Doesnt bother me. Probably post it myself if I can find the topic on the lounge fast enough.

:no: Who posted the lil one? I'll lay the smack down pronto!

Kobe24
09-27-2006, 04:17 PM
Pet peeve: Internet thug

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 04:19 PM
I think Free posted both like two minutes after I did as if he was trying to be the one to "expose" it or something. Be the first to give it out. Like those people who rush to be the first to make "____ traded to ____" topics on draft night. Alright though.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 04:23 PM
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/402/kidfv6.jpg

Me and my goddaughter who I removed. I still cant believe I had on a hat. I never wear a hat. Look angry? Well I always look at least annoyed. Why? Not sure.

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/7008/a2lw6.png

My daughter.

Still no idea why I have no pictures of my son since he was a baby. Hes 3 and ive had no picture of him on a computer since he was like 6 months old and it was posted.

funkylikemonkey
09-27-2006, 04:25 PM
Have you ever posted under another name here (not including your first username) because you were tired of people recognizing you and being paparazzi like whenever you post?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 04:28 PM
No. But I had another name in like 2002. Something Kobe related but I dont remember it. Was a joke.

GOBB
09-27-2006, 04:30 PM
Awwwww she's kae-yute

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 04:34 PM
What are the odds she happens to have a computer disk in her hands? Most guys with like 70 thousand posts online probably have a lot of computery **** laying around. I dont. I dont even know where she got that.

TEXAS BATMAN
09-27-2006, 04:37 PM
I forgot you were just startin out while I was gone. For the record your grandmother looks like canibus you leaky d!@k pus bag and I talk ball. It's just more excitement to be had butting heads with ppl.

Bat or Gobb. Who's the better smacker

Darius
09-27-2006, 04:47 PM
What's the point of posting on a forum where you believe you always have the final word?

Don't you feel like some internet father figure, posting down to a bunch of teenagers?

To me the motivation for doing so seems self-evident but perhaps I am wrong.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 04:51 PM
Think Gobb has more range. You are more "pure" for lack of a better description.

What's the point of posting on a forum where you believe you always have the final word?

Don't you feel like some internet father figure, posting down to a bunch of teenagers?

To me the motivation for doing so seems self-evident but perhaps I am wrong.

Im not sure I do always have the finals word. I do not see ISH people as e-children or anything like that. Maybe Free/one of shemps kids. But he knows what I mean when I say that. Dont mean it literally.

GOBB
09-27-2006, 04:54 PM
GOBB wins again. :rockon:

Jerm
09-27-2006, 05:01 PM
KBlaze, what do you think of me?

eliteballer
09-27-2006, 05:04 PM
What does the screename Kblaze888555 stand for?

geeWiz15
09-27-2006, 05:08 PM
wow, Blaze actually relating to people on ISH on a personal level. I think the world is coming to an end.

1. how come you can get away with lame topics like this and make them 10 page classics? anybody else makes this topic its 5 pages back right now.

2. me or Tmacs. be honest. note: I will respect your choice as long as I like it, otherwise I'll pretend to not read it.

3. do you think I mimic you?

4. talk about Gilbert Arenas and why you hate him so much.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 05:10 PM
Jerm....

I think you speak your mind which is good. I dont think you are dumb but do think you take a dumb stance on some things and refuse to really think about possibly being wrong. but I can understand that. I dont think I thinkanything dumb(who does?) but I dont accept that other people might be right and me wrong. So I guess I cant say much about anyone else on that issue.

I think you must have said some real dumb **** for Jeff to give you tht title. didnt see it though.

And the name "Kblaze" was taken so I added random numbers. The name "Kblaze" was a nickname I hated in highschool. I dont remember where it came from but I think it was weed related and not meant to be taken serious. If I thought id have been online so often id have thought of something else.

Jerm
09-27-2006, 05:17 PM
Jerm....

I think you speak your mind which is good. I dont think you are dumb but do think you take a dumb stance on some things and refuse to really think about possibly being wrong. but I can understand that. I dont think I thinkanything dumb(who does?) but I dont accept that other people might be right and me wrong. So I guess I cant say much about anyone else on that issue.

This attention whore actually pays attention which sorts of makes it cool. Here is the deal though, I'm rarely wrong. I mean it's like an exam, only few people get the very high marks and the majority can be found somewhere in the middle. Does that mean the majority is right?...Nope.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 05:22 PM
1. how come you can get away with lame topics like this and make them 10 page classics? anybody else makes this topic its 5 pages back right now.

Not true. In fact these topics were not even rare years ago. Dunn made one and it was like 3-4 hundred posts. And id hardly call this close to a classic. Long and classic are very different.

2. me or Tmacs. be honest. note: I will respect your choice as long as I like it, otherwise I'll pretend to not read it.

As what? best poster? To be honest most of what I read him say is in arguments with you or someone else. Its hard to seperate you in my head. I think you try hard to come off as smart and sometimes confuse knowledge with wisdom. But generally speaking I like you. I know more of you than him. If I had to press a button to wipe one of you off the face of the earth id keep you. But I honestly cant say why. And I dont think you two even dislike eachother. Barring Kobe haters/groupies nobody talks to eachother that often online and really hates eachother.

3. do you think I mimic you?

No. But I think you may be the best example of the kind of poster that sprang up often when people all of a sudden started thinking I was great. ISH was far more open and fun before that happened. And while you dont mimic me you may be the result of a change in ISH that I may have helped spark indirectly.

4. talk about Gilbert Arenas and why you hate him so much.

I dont hate him. When I lived in DC and saw him all the time I was one of the first people saying he was underrated before he blew up. I just dont think hes as good as his numbers. he has numbers some HOF guys never did and it kinda makes people fall into the trap created by modern guards success. Hes really good. Just not as good as 30/6/5 people usually are.

And I dont want him on my team because hes erratic. I like people I know what to expect from. Ben Gordon for one. Hes not gonna come through all the time. But hes consistently inconsistent. I know what hes gonna do. Arenas might play team ball one game and the next totally ignore his teammates. And unlike Kobe or AI hes not so dominant when hes on as to make me ignore when hes off. He can carry a bad team. But as he currently is I wouldnt want him to lead a team I expected to contend.

Bourne
09-27-2006, 05:22 PM
Ok, comment on me.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 05:37 PM
I seem to remember a guy named Bourne Identity or something on the old board but not enough about him to comment. I assume thats you.

Carbine
09-27-2006, 05:41 PM
I was under the impression that Bourne was Diggs from the old board.

Voratian
09-27-2006, 05:45 PM
Think its wise that Shogun is waiting until love before doing "it"?

hateraid
09-27-2006, 05:47 PM
Just wanted to know, did my post spark you to post this?
I'd like to ask about myself, but it looks pretty overdone on here. In your opinion who is the top ten characters vs the top ten posters?

i seen hippos
09-27-2006, 05:49 PM
blaze, do you feel uncomfortable being black and being seen as the godfather of this board?

or do you boss around enough crackers in the real world so it's worn off?

or were you a born leader who never took sh!t from no one?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 05:51 PM
Yours alone? No.

And I cant really seperate characters from posters. My ten favotire all time though just on ISH.....

Gobb
Dunn
aabs
AP
Game
JohnnySic
Still a knicks fan
Vincent Da

I feel like im forgetting some people so ill leave it at 8 until I remember.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 05:53 PM
blaze, do you feel uncomfortable being black and being seen as the godfather of this board?

Most bigtime basketball fans I know are black. And if not...I wouldnt care.

or do you boss around enough crackers in the real world so it's worn off?

I have few white people working under me now. Had a lot more before I left DC.

or were you a born leader who never took sh!t from no one?

I consider myself a leader and others have told me the same offline. But On ish? whats to lead. Just talking to people.

i seen hippos
09-27-2006, 06:17 PM
can you finally change my description at you know where? you know? do you?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 06:21 PM
Chane it to what?

i seen hippos
09-27-2006, 06:23 PM
mad skillz or ukranian holy man.

yes, i like the second one.

Bourne
09-27-2006, 08:20 PM
There was no guy named bourne identity on the old board. I'm diggs. God damn I pick dumb names :(

KnickFan4Life
09-27-2006, 08:33 PM
What do you think of the Knicks? How will they do next season? You probably don't know who I am, but I ask you this question because you seem very knowledgeable basketball wise, other members will just say "Knicks will get 0 wins, I ****ing hate you you *******, because I have offended them in the past.

Laker Logic
09-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Since it's question time...

What's the story with Laker Logic? I thought at first he was somebody's anti-Knoe alias, but clearly there's more to him than that, since he's a mod at your place.

I'm not an alias for another poster and there's definitely more to me than being the "anti-Knoe," but me being a mod at the Lounge is no proof of that, or of anything really. Trying to make sense of anything that is or that goes on there would be...not advisable.

Shogon
09-27-2006, 09:15 PM
Why are you so awesome?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 09:19 PM
The Knicks will win just enough games to not be a joke but not enough to matter. 33 wins or 44. Not 32. not 35+. It will be 33 or 34. They are bad. But talented enough that with Isiah letting them basically run wild they can win some games. Marbury will look closer to all star marbury. Francis might put up 19/6/4 or so. Some games they will look amazing. Never play d though. I predict they win a game vs the Suns about 138-136. Around March Knick fans with think they have an outside shot at the playoffs. topics will be made about how they are just ____ games back. But they wont make it.

Like I said....not a joke. But not enough to matter.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 09:20 PM
Why are you so awesome?

Because my god is an awesome god.

Jerm
09-27-2006, 09:24 PM
KBlaze, you were born in America, why the fvck are you darker than I am?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2006, 09:27 PM
Couldnt tell you. Darkest people ive met were not from Africa. Charleston. Odd talking Americans. Ate a lot of rice. Odd people.

Jerm
09-27-2006, 09:29 PM
ROFL...:roll:

Y2Gezee
09-27-2006, 10:44 PM
Yours alone? No.

And I cant really seperate characters from posters. My ten favotire all time though just on ISH.....

Gobb
Dunn
aabs
AP
Game
JohnnySic
Still a knicks fan
Vincent Da

I feel like im forgetting some people so ill leave it at 8 until I remember.

I miss Vincent. Sorta maybe quietly miss Yinka too.

Locked_Up_Tonight
09-27-2006, 10:56 PM
I thought Yinka was GOBB's personality too?

Anyway... these type of topics are amusing because the person that posts them are just trying to inflate their ego. It's a trick on to see who is their followers.

Y2Gezee
09-27-2006, 11:26 PM
I thought Yinka was GOBB's personality too?

Anyway... these type of topics are amusing because the person that posts them are just trying to inflate their ego. It's a trick on to see who is their followers.

No, that was knoeitawl :D

KobesOneUglyTat
09-27-2006, 11:33 PM
No. But I had another name in like 2002. Something Kobe related but I dont remember it. Was a joke

AverageKobe******ger

Personal low for kblaze-when he, of less than 1k posts, said "i am going to officially become am Empire diickrider" to try and apple polish playground, johnny sic, TMNT, l360l, and mbergsma. pathetic.

TEXAS BATMAN
09-28-2006, 04:23 AM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Think Gobb has more range. You are more "pure" for lack of a better description.QUOTE]

That's the most confusing non answer I've seen. AND I didn't even crack the top 10? I'm f#@kin Rodney Dangerfield over here. 'No Respect.'

C'mon Gobb. You couldn't beat me in a pissin contest if I had oldschooladdidas' peter.

HALLandOATES
09-28-2006, 05:42 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/StrikSkillz/teeho8.jpg

Y2Gezee
09-28-2006, 10:48 AM
Who is that H&O?

Hawker
09-28-2006, 11:09 AM
sex monster

Rasheed1
09-28-2006, 11:35 AM
I always liked blaze as a poster.... really rational guy..

The only thing that bothers me (and amazes me at the same time) is the blaze worship that has been going since myboss left (mybossisafat***** was admired like blaze is now)...

I mean, I'll be in a topic arguing a point with people for an hour...people will call me every name in the book and dismiss what I say, and then blaze will come and say the same thing and the others will say "you know....blaze has a great point there....Wow, Blaze you are genius" :hammerhead:

Anyway, bottomline is that its good to have a poster the caliber of blaze back on the board... Blaze, see if you can get myboss, and dunny, and some of the other old-heads back to ISH....

Y2Gezee
09-28-2006, 12:02 PM
I mean, I'll be in a topic arguing a point with people for an hour...people will call me every name in the book and dismiss what I say, and then blaze will come and say the same thing and the others will say "you know....blaze has a great point there....Wow, Blaze you are genius" :hammerhead:

I've seen plenty people argue Blaze down for pages. I have plenty of times.

I think its when he starts doing those damn 3pg long essays in one post, when people start to lose interest in arguing with him and declare the debate ova

millencolin735
09-28-2006, 12:44 PM
My wife eats healthy. If I have to eat the **** she eats I dont need to live to see my great grand kids.

Amen to that. Like I always say whats the use of depriving yourself these luxuries in life like red meat, and soda, and so on to live a useless life at 100 years old.

Well since everyone else has asked this question I might as well what do you think of me as a poster? If anything since I really have posted that much since them good ol days back in 04, and oh yeah if you can recall any of my mixes namely my newer ones what do you think of me as a mixer?

Jerm
09-28-2006, 05:03 PM
I always liked blaze as a poster.... really rational guy..

The only thing that bothers me (and amazes me at the same time) is the blaze worship that has been going since myboss left (mybossisafat***** was admired like blaze is now)...

Anyway, bottomline is that its good to have a poster the caliber of blaze back on the board... Blaze, see if you can get myboss, and dunny, and some of the other old-heads back to ISH....

People argue with you because you're a dumbass who never agrees that the black guy is at fault.

geeWiz15
09-28-2006, 05:11 PM

its kblaze!

:roll:

why is that funny? I don't know.

Jerm
09-28-2006, 05:18 PM
Guy looks like a geek, take off his glasses and watch him freak.

Locked_Up_Tonight
09-28-2006, 07:15 PM
I've seen plenty people argue Blaze down for pages. I have plenty of times.

I think its when he starts doing those damn 3pg long essays in one post, when people start to lose interest in arguing with him and declare the debate ova

SukmyDirk is the King of that. He constantly does that on the Mav board.

And line by line ggets excruciating. Because it's a "sleight of hand trick" on message boards. After awhile the original point gets lost because every single word gets debated. Btw, what is the definition of is?

geeWiz15
09-28-2006, 07:18 PM
why do people assume length means you have fluff? blaze doesnt have fluff. I dont have fluff. sometimes I got a lot to say. if you dont want to read it fine but don't get all bitter cause you can't be bothered to read. personally I welcome long Blaze-esque essays because they provide me a longer distraction from homework.

Locked_Up_Tonight
09-28-2006, 07:24 PM
why do people assume length means you have fluff?

I'm not talking....

blaze doesnt have fluff. I dont have fluff. sometimes I got a lot to say.

About long paragraphs

if you dont want to read it fine but don't get all bitter cause you can't be bothered to read.

I am talking about.....

personally I welcome long Blaze-esque essays because they provide me a longer distraction from homework.

quoting every sentence or word line by line instead of quoting the whole thing at once.

Jerm
09-28-2006, 07:25 PM
why do people assume length means you have fluff? blaze doesnt have fluff. I dont have fluff. sometimes I got a lot to say. if you dont want to read it fine but don't get all bitter cause you can't be bothered to read. personally I welcome long Blaze-esque essays because they provide me a longer distraction from homework.

STFU punk, you have more fluff than Rosie O'Donell's pillow, who're you kidding?...Do we look like you here?

geeWiz15
09-28-2006, 07:31 PM
ok Locked Up I gotcha.

I agree I hate that too. Get Buckets is the king of that. I never read those posts. I always try to only quote the essentials. even worse is when people quote a really, really long essay and then say "I agree." those of us with tiny monitors who scroll with arrow keys will hate you forever if you do this.

Y2Gezee
09-28-2006, 07:49 PM

its kblaze!

Its funny cause it looks like Urkel. Seriously. Looks totally different than that other pic with the kid. Must be the distance and the hat.

Kblaze8855
09-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Dont tell me you actually think thats me. I must be reading something wrong.

Y2Gezee
09-28-2006, 08:22 PM

Oh I was hoping not, if it was, then....... I had pretty much lost all respect for you. :no:

Jerm
09-28-2006, 08:31 PM
Oh I was hoping not, if it was, then....... I had pretty much lost all respect for you. :no:

geeWiz15
09-28-2006, 08:46 PM
what are you expecting. It's Jerm.

Oh I was hoping not, if it was, then....... I had pretty much lost all respect for you.
the best part of that picture is that his glasses are crooked. like REALLY crooked. crooked glasses are the sign of the kind of person who will tell you they are currently building a time machine in their basement.

in my senior picture my glasses are crooked. and it pisses me off. my grandkids are gonna see that picture and Im gonna be there with crooked glasses because the night before senior pics I was playing bball and intercepted a pass with my face, and someone stepped on them when they fell.

Im seriously not sure why I even wore glasses to that. I'm an idiot.

KnickFan4Life
09-28-2006, 08:47 PM

its kblaze!

Shutup GayWiz, we all know you are NO top model!

Jerm
09-28-2006, 08:50 PM

the best part of that picture is that his glasses are crooked. like REALLY crooked. crooked glasses are the sign of the kind of person who will tell you they are currently building a time machine in their basement.

in my senior picture my glasses are crooked. and it pisses me off. my grandkids are gonna see that picture and Im gonna be there with crooked glasses because the night before senior pics I was playing bball and intercepted a pass with my face, and someone stepped on them when they fell.

Stop lying about playing bball when your glasses got smashed. You made the wrong moves on a chic. and your punk ass got torched as usual...I only pity your parents who switch your glasses every other week because you won't admit your're a loser who shouldn't be allowed near chics.

Kobe24
09-28-2006, 08:52 PM

:roll: :roll:...if that isn't a nerd moment then what is?

geeWiz15
09-28-2006, 08:53 PM
Shutup GayWiz, we all know you are NO top model!
IT'S NOT KBLAZE YOU HALFWIT. therefore I am not making fun of him.

jeeezus.

I haven't ever made fun of someones looks.

KnickFan4Life
09-28-2006, 08:55 PM
I haven't ever made fun of someones looks.

Stupid clown, learn to read:pimp:

JordanPippenRodman
09-28-2006, 08:55 PM
someone should ban knickfan4life. didn't you already get banned? knickfan4life2 was already banned so wtf? i think an IP ban is in order.

KnickFan4Life
09-28-2006, 08:56 PM
someone should ban knickfsforlife. didn't you already get banned? knicksfan4life2 was already banned so wtf? i think an IP ban is in order.
you shouldn't talk

JordanPippenRodman
09-28-2006, 08:57 PM
you shouldn't talk

answer the question tho. weren't you banned from Inside Hoops atleast one time already, Mr. 46 posts? You've been around longer than that. :applause:

KnickFan4Life
09-28-2006, 08:57 PM
answer the question tho. weren't you banned from Inside Hoops atleast one time already? :applause:
yes

geeWiz15
09-28-2006, 08:59 PM
Stop lying about playing bball when your glasses got smashed. You made the wrong moves on a chic. and your punk ass got torched as usual...I only pity your parents who switch your glasses every other week because you won't admit your're a loser who shouldn't be allowed near chics.
hahaha Im not gonna even lie that was pretty good. usually your disses are completely unintelligable.

..if that isn't a nerd moment then what is?
I felt like an idiot. Im really not even sure how it happened. usually I know where the ball is at all times. I was just caught unawares. it was one of those bullet passes. I was playing D and I checked behind me to see what was going on down low and as I turn around this PG with the strongest arms Ive ever seen fires a BULLET right into my face trying to catch a cutter. knocked the glasses clean off. nothings cooler than a pale white kid trying to find his glasses on the ground during a bball game.

I got contacts shortly after that but had to go with glasses until my appointment. crooked glasses.

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-28-2006, 09:01 PM
haha uh oh, Wiz put his dress back on and is pulling his Shirley Temple act in front of Blaze in order to get him to notice him!

TAKE COVER!!

geeWiz15
09-28-2006, 09:02 PM
Stupid clown, learn to read
oh come on I can make fun of crooked glasses. if you have crooked glasses you deserve it (just like I will when the yearbook comes out.....). but I dont go LOL THAT GUY HAS ACNE. LETS TALK ABOUT HOW UGLY HIS ACNE IS FOR A FEW MINUTES ROFL.

RidonKs
09-28-2006, 09:04 PM
His glasses aren't even crooked, he's just tilting his head to one side. However, he is still one of the nerdiest looking people I've ever seen.

KnickFan4Life
09-28-2006, 09:04 PM
His glasses aren't even crooked, he's just tilting his head to one side. However, he is still one of the nerdiest looking people I've ever seen.
Nerdier than Hawker?

geeWiz15
09-28-2006, 09:13 PM
haha uh oh, Wiz put his dress back on and is pulling his Shirley Temple act in front of Blaze in order to get him to notice him!

TAKE COVER!!
youre like a rodeo clown. you pop in outta nowhere, loudly announce your presence in the middle of a post, and then close the post by pulling out your red towel and trying to provoke me. then if/when Im provoked you happily dodge all my attacks and make an ass out of yourself while the crowd laughs at both of us.

and it happens every week.

the questions is who is taken less serious: bull or clown? well on the one hand the bull is stupid enough to let the clown get to him everytime. but on the other hand, the bull can send you to the hospital while the clown is just full of tricks and spends his life sacrificing his self respect for laughs.

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-28-2006, 09:15 PM
Ouch, the embarassment really hurt your pride didn't it?

I don't wanna ruin blazes thread (unlike you, who wants his attention SOOOO BAD) so I'll "bow out gracefully" but just remember the shorter the skirt, the less you get taken seriously.

Kobe24
09-28-2006, 09:17 PM
TMOGE, if anything... you're the attention whore.

geeWiz15
09-28-2006, 09:23 PM
Ouch, the embarassment really hurt your pride didn't it?

I don't wanna ruin blazes thread (unlike you, who wants his attention SOOOO BAD) so I'll "bow out gracefully" but just remember the shorter the skirt, the less you get taken seriously.
whatever loser :rollingeyes:

all I know is in the competition for my attention you win hands down. you've worked hard for it.

Rasheed1
09-29-2006, 09:05 AM
People argue with you because you're a dumbass who never agrees that the black guy is at fault

says the board's least intelligent member..... Jack ass jerm...

I can feel pretty safe that Im right if I disagree with you.... :applause:

GOBB
09-29-2006, 09:26 AM
Where is JtotheIzzo to see I'm NOT Rasheed? :roll:

"You can have 2 browsers open. Not hard" :rolleyes:

Absolut Prince
09-29-2006, 11:22 AM
I made Blaze's top 10.

I think I speak for some of the old heads when I say... ISH just isn't the same as it once was. I'm not going to judge it being any better or any worse. I just don't feel the desire to post as much. I'm not too happy about the switch to the new boards. I lost all the post counts I had acquired since well the eZboard started. It wasn't as big of a deal when it switched from CoolBoards because the majority of us barely had any posts at that point.

Ehh, hopefully this offseason will be worth a **** and not be another boring one.

32MJ32
09-29-2006, 11:46 AM
^ ****s dingos.

*Steals AP's large fries and bails*

Carbine
09-29-2006, 11:51 AM
Prince, post count should not matter. You should be based on how much quality you put in a post, not how much you post.

I know it doesn't work that way, but that's what it would be like in a perfect e-world.

Shogon
09-29-2006, 12:16 PM
I made Blaze's top 10.

I think I speak for some of the old heads when I say... ISH just isn't the same as it once was. I'm not going to judge it being any better or any worse. I just don't feel the desire to post as much. I'm not too happy about the switch to the new boards. I lost all the post counts I had acquired since well the eZboard started. It wasn't as big of a deal when it switched from CoolBoards because the majority of us barely had any posts at that point.

Ehh, hopefully this offseason will be worth a **** and not be another boring one.

What the **** does post count matter?

God... people's overwhelming need to feel "better" than others never will cease to amaze me.

In fact... I think we should disable post counts... starting right now.

GOBB
09-29-2006, 12:27 PM
AP is a better poster then you'll ever be Shoey. Back off! :mad:

Shogon
09-29-2006, 12:35 PM
AP is a better poster then you'll ever be Shoey. Back off! :mad:

LOL. I don't give a **** if he's an infinitely worse or infinitely better poster. He's got a superiority complex... just like you.

GOBB
09-29-2006, 01:05 PM
LOL. I don't give a **** if he's an infinitely worse or infinitely better poster. He's got a superiority complex... just like you.

What do you mean?

Bourne
09-29-2006, 02:49 PM
He means you have a superiority complex. If you don't understand that term just say so.

GOBB
09-29-2006, 02:50 PM
He means you have a superiority complex. If you don't understand that term just say so.

Hence what do you mean diickhead. :rolleyes:

IlliniFan
09-29-2006, 03:03 PM
I think he means that you have to be better than everyone else.

Bourne
09-29-2006, 03:05 PM
I point you to the world's second best problem solver (after duct tape). (http://www.wikipedia.org/)

And no, illinifan, not to BE better than everyone else, but to THINK you ARE better than anyone else.

Kblaze8855
09-29-2006, 03:26 PM

And you dont?

GOBB
09-29-2006, 03:32 PM
Natural Bourne Idiot that should have been your only reply to me. How hard was that? Very difficult right? :rolleyes:

HALLandOATES
09-29-2006, 03:32 PM
kblaze, you sure this ain't you?

Bourne
09-29-2006, 03:39 PM
I assumed everyone knew what a superiority complex was. I hear the term (actually mostly inferiority complex) very often.

Oh, and insulting me each time you refer to me doesn't dissuade people from thinking you have a superiority complex, if that's your goal. But what does the opinion of us inferior people mean to you anyway?

GOBB
09-29-2006, 03:43 PM
I assumed everyone knew what a superiority complex was. I hear the term (actually mostly inferiority complex) very often.

Oh, and insulting me each time you refer to me doesn't dissuade people from thinking you have a superiority complex, if that's your goal. But what does the opinion of us inferior people mean to you anyway?

Actually I was just being a smartass because I chuckled at your random reply. Not surprised since that is all you ever do when you see GOBB and click reply. I know very well what it meant but I wanted Shogon to speak on it so I can throw it BACK at himself. Its nothing more than a retard trying to call another person a retard. Doesnt make sense nor add up.

My opinion on your inferior people? Dunno, never gave that much thought. :confusedshrug:

i seen hippos
09-29-2006, 03:44 PM
how about King Hog blaze? how about it?

Bourne
09-29-2006, 03:48 PM
But why would you try to do that to shogon? Nothing better to do? Clowning shogon is what I do when all other avenues of entertainment are exhausted.

And don't comment on the efficiency of my posts, someone with 40,000+ posts knows little about efficiency.

GOBB
09-29-2006, 03:57 PM
But why would you try to do that to shogon? Nothing better to do? Clowning shogon is what I do when all other avenues of entertainment are exhausted.

And don't comment on the efficiency of my posts, someone with 40,000+ posts knows little about efficiency.

Not sure what you're talkin bout because my attention is elsewhere. I initially replied to Shogon in a joking manner. Hence Shoey. When do I ever call him that? Umm never. But when he made his reply to me I thought it was funny because the same applies to himself. Pot calling kettle black basically. Wasnt nothing "clowning" about it, more so of a "You got a lot of nerve to talk". :confusedshrug:

Why comment on my post count? Couldnt u say this..."Clowning GOBB's post count is what I do when all other avenues of entertainment are exhausted." Hmmmm. But hey once again Bourne Inferior Identity has makes his typical appearance. What is being solved, discussed, said here? Oh a whole bunch of nothing. I'm sure it is something to you tho right? :hammerhead:

Jerm
09-29-2006, 07:19 PM
says the board's least intelligent member..... Jack ass jerm...

I can feel pretty safe that Im right if I disagree with you.... :applause:

Mr. intelligence, that's why you're a nursery school teacher. Arguing with 5 year olds isn't exactly intelligent.

Absolut Prince
09-29-2006, 10:51 PM
It's less of a superiority complex as an individual poster and more of a hierarchy for how the board operates. I'm not saying all the posters with a ton of posts were worth a ****. Many weren't, but for the most part, the guys who have stuck around for years actually care and love basketball. You can look at their posts and take it somewhat seriously. Sure, there are tons of new posters who know plenty more than a lot of others on the board, but there's a lot of new retards as well.

I want to know what real hoopheads think. If a new poster comes up with good stuff, I'll read his posts. When I go to different boards, I look at the people with the most posts to figure out what kind of discussion can be expected and I look for them to know and care about the topic at hand.

The move has happened and there's no point in *****ing about something I can't change. It's just an observation... and also an explanation why I don't post as much.

West-Side
09-29-2006, 10:55 PM
I think you're the only Panther fan on this board, do you think Steve Smith is the best WR in the game?

And if Dan Morgan is healthy, is he a top 5 MLB in the NFL?

geeWiz15
09-29-2006, 11:21 PM
this is as good a place as any.

does anybody know the name to the song on Kblaze's Manu Ginobili mix?

Kblaze8855
09-30-2006, 12:10 AM
The Roots and Cody Chestnutt - The Seed 2.0

And Smith isnt the best. Hes probably most explosive. But I cant say hes better getting open/running his route than Harrison. Or that he has better hands than Harrison or Holt. Or that hes a better total playmaker than the TO and Randy Moss types can be. I do think hes the most important WR to his team by a good margin though.

Urlacher, Lewis, Trotter, Tatupu, and such are tough comp. Morgan sure has the potential to be top 5 since hes looked as good as or better than some of them now and then. But like you said...when healthy. NFL isnt a "when healthy" league. Dan has never really been that healthy. I think the most games hes ever played is 12. So "When healthy" to him almost doesnt even apply. Sure as hell looked good in 04 though.

brwnman
09-30-2006, 12:23 AM
no hate towards kblaze, because i've known him for a long time, not personally as a friend or anything but just as a poster... this thread seems like nothing more than for a person seeking attention...

Kblaze8855
09-30-2006, 12:34 AM
I can see how it could look that way. Really though I just got annoyed with people so often discussing me, discussing people being like me, what I think/how I am, and so on and not saying anything about it myself. If someone I dont know has to think or comment on me id rather it be for something I did/said myself.

HALLandOATES
09-30-2006, 12:35 AM
Jesus christ you can't ever make a thread without being attention whore I guess.Dude just wanted to clear the air.

brwnman
09-30-2006, 12:45 AM
Jesus christ you can't ever make a thread without being attention whore I guess.Dude just wanted to clear the air.

if this was a new guy making this sorta thread, everybody would be bashing him... it's double standard here... again I have nothing against kblaze and I understand his POV, but HAO, he can speak for himself which he has... you don't gotta sniff behind him just to get recognized your ownself, because you would be on the top the list at bashing the new guys...

Jerm
09-30-2006, 12:55 AM
KBlaze is an attention whore with an ego bigger than Oliver Miller but he's a nice guy so people just let it go. I mean, I can't even believe I haven't messed this thread up yet. This shows that the rude guys on here are the ones that make me act out as opposed to dumbasses who think I act out on random. Nice deduction from my mind, ohh red wine how great thou art!

Kblaze8855
09-30-2006, 01:02 AM
Oliver Miller? No. Maybe knee injury Voshon Lenard. He got pretty out of shape. The attention thing is kinda chicken and the egg. If I didnt so often see my name come up when it doesnt need to I wouldnt feel like talking to the people who do it.

ALBballer
09-30-2006, 01:11 AM
What do you think of white people?

Kblaze8855
09-30-2006, 01:16 AM
White people as a concept....as a group overall....its rare I have anything good to say about them. Mostly because white people control the world in general and those in power have never been fair to those without it. White people just happen to currently be the ones running things. so its more me not liking people in power(because they never do the right thing with it) than white people.

I know plenty of perfectly good white people though. As cliche as it may be to say...some of my best friends have been white.

ALBballer
09-30-2006, 01:23 AM
White people as a concept....as a group overall....its rare I have anything good to say about them. Mostly because white people control the world in general and those in power have never been fair to those without it. White people just happen to currently be the ones running things. so its more me not liking people in power(because they never do the right thing with it) than white people.

I know plenty of perfectly good white people though. As cliche as it may be to say...some of my best friends have been white.

White people tend to seem the world and the best theory I've heard is that Europe is full of smaller countries, that constantly try to out-compete one another. Seriously, think about your average European country and compare it to most other countries in different continents. Thus, European countries had to fight to survive for their existense; thus, we evolved in technology (espicially in arms) and we used our advantages to take over the rest of the world.

I shouldn't really use the world "we" becuase my country was getting ass-raped by Turkey, which kinda disproves my theory in a way, but nonetheless, I think it's somewhat right.

Juvenile
09-30-2006, 07:31 AM
White people tend to seem the world and the best theory I've heard is that Europe is full of smaller countries, that constantly try to out-compete one another. Seriously, think about your average European country and compare it to most other countries in different continents. Thus, European countries had to fight to survive for their existense; thus, we evolved in technology (espicially in arms) and we used our advantages to take over the rest of the world.

I shouldn't really use the world "we" becuase my country was getting ass-raped by Turkey, which kinda disproves my theory in a way, but nonetheless, I think it's somewhat right.

you're probably right

are you from Austria?

@KBlaze

I've been on Ish since spring 2003. Do you know me? If yes, have I posted enough for you to have an opinion about me?

Carbine
09-30-2006, 10:02 AM
You know what really ticks me off the most about this thread?

People asking Blaze what he thinks about them as a poster.

Who cares what someone thinks? It's Blaze so yeah it's gonna hold some weight but dudes, that question is overused as a whole in the world today. People to concered about what other people think of them and ignore the whole just be yourself and phuck anyone who doesn't like it.

If you're worried about what someone else thinks of you, well... you have an easy life.

ALBballer
09-30-2006, 10:06 AM
you're probably right

are you from Austria?

@KBlaze

I've been on Ish since spring 2003. Do you know me? If yes, have I posted enough for you to have an opinion about me?

No, I'm Albanian.

Jerm
09-30-2006, 12:38 PM

White people are horrible for lumping together a bunch of ethnic groups and merging them into one country based on whatever territories they occupied in Africa. In Nigeria, we have 250 ethnic groups, what do you expect from an arrangement like that if not war?...This is a plan to wipe out Africa, God forbid them.It's like asking Albanians, Croatians, Serbians and forcing them to come together as one country. Horrible stuff they did and I don't hear any apologies.

They're also big time hypocrites. They're fighting for freedom in the middle East but they won't bother fighting for freedom in Sudan where the conflict has killed over 400,000 human beings. Real freedom fighters I suppose.

White girls are cool though, very easy!!

ManUtd
09-30-2006, 12:42 PM
Kblaze, Kobe is much better than you think.

eboloid
09-30-2006, 12:58 PM
In Nigeria, we have 250 ethnic groups, what do you expect from an arrangement like that if not war?

Well, to be fair, they all look alike. Remember the last time that colonial powers separated one black tribe from the other? Didn't work out too well, I was hooked on the radio in 93 or 94, whatever, and they were reporting news about the massacres in Ruanda and I couldn't believe why they were doing it. I asked my mother why people would do that to each other. She explained that they were basically monkeys and I guess that was the end of that discussion.

I realize that's not what we were talking about but I've been drinking like a champion.

ALBballer
09-30-2006, 01:02 PM
White people are horrible for lumping together a bunch of ethnic groups and merging them into one country based on whatever territories they occupied in Africa. In Nigeria, we have 250 ethnic groups, what do you expect from an arrangement like that if not war?...This is a plan to wipe out Africa, God forbid them.It's like asking Albanians, Croatians, Serbians and forcing them to come together as one country. Horrible stuff they did and I don't hear any apologies.

They're also big time hypocrites. They're fighting for freedom in the middle East but they won't bother fighting for freedom in Sudan where the conflict has killed over 400,000 human beings. Real freedom fighters I suppose.

White girls are cool though, very easy!!

I don't think it's in the Europe's interest to merge groups together anymore. Europe wants as little competition as possible, that's why I think the trend wil be breaking up countries now.

Prime example, as you referred to, was Yugoslavia. If Yugoslavia was able to stay together, there would be no doubt they would be one of the most powerful countries in Europe. They had the 5th biggest army in the world and during the 70's they experienced wealth comparable to most Western Countries. However, the Western Countries would of preferred to break up Yugoslavia, to take the country of their resource, elimanate the threat of the army, and the European Powers wanted to use them as puppets (history repeating itself all over again huh). Germany was a main culprit and lured Croatia to break from Yugoslavia by using nationalism against Yugoslavia, and in result, Croatia has whored their country to Germany, where many German tourists and German investment companies own their country.

IMO, this trend will continue, and you will see a strong backing of the Western Countries for republics/provinces wishing for independence. Ex. Kosovo, Taiwan (Europe and US would love to break China up somehow), and eventually some of the Russian Republics.

Divide and rule as simple as that.

As for white girls, I guess your referring to white American chicks. No parental figure, lack self-confidence, and are f-cking horny. I remember after f-cking this one chick, she asked me how many, so I lied to her so I can seem like a player and said "20", she said "39". I don't see how I could marry a chick who has had over 30 partner's before she "settles down".

Knoe Itawl
09-30-2006, 01:04 PM
Given all the arguments you've seen me make concerning him over the years (and considering that everyone has biases), do you honestly think that I've been just way off base overall with the issues I've brought up about him? I know you don't care for how often I post about him, but what I'm asking about is the overall SUBSTANCE of what I say.

Overrated
questioning his "clutch" ability given certain facts
Wanting him to prove himself on his OWN team
Not thinking 81 points automatically makes you the King of the NBA
Thinking he has to first prove he's better than a number of legendary players before he can be compared to Jordan

etc.

Locked_Up_Tonight
09-30-2006, 01:05 PM
You know what really ticks me off the most about this thread?

People asking Blaze what he thinks about them as a poster.

Who cares what someone thinks? It's Blaze so yeah it's gonna hold some weight but dudes, that question is overused as a whole in the world today. People to concered about what other people think of them and ignore the whole just be yourself and phuck anyone who doesn't like it.

If you're worried about what someone else thinks of you, well... you have an easy life.

Carbine, that was the point of this entire thread. It's to see "who's with us or against us."

Every board has a certain clique. Blaze wanted to see who his followers were. It's an ego feeding thing.

And the funny thing is he'll do the same thing about halfway through the season.

Jerm
09-30-2006, 02:39 PM
Well, to be fair, they all look alike. Remember the last time that colonial powers separated one black tribe from the other? Didn't work out too well, I was hooked on the radio in 93 or 94, whatever, and they were reporting news about the massacres in Ruanda and I couldn't believe why they were doing it. I asked my mother why people would do that to each other. She explained that they were basically monkeys and I guess that was the end of that discussion.

I realize that's not what we were talking about but I've been drinking like a champion.

Thanks for strengthening my point. You put Hutus and Tutsis together, a group that has been fighting each other for thousands of years before the white man's father was born and you expect them to live together?...Get a clue and your mom is racist. It wasn't any different from the French killing the English and vice versa, what were they then?...Polar bears?:confusedshrug:

@Albballer, the white man is happy to break up European countries but insist that people who have many differences stick together in some African countries. By the way, I was referring to white American chicks and you were right on with your point.

Juvenile
09-30-2006, 03:02 PM
Thinking he has to first prove he's better than a number of legendary players before he can be compared to Jordan

etc.

who do you think is a better comparison? Maybe Clyde Drexler, Oscar Robertson (though he's considered a PG by most), Jerry West. Any more? And except for Robertson, I would not rate any SG over Kobe, plus Kobe's game is very much similar to MJs.

Knoe Itawl
09-30-2006, 05:32 PM
who do you think is a better comparison? Maybe Clyde Drexler, Oscar Robertson (though he's considered a PG by most), Jerry West. Any more? And except for Robertson, I would not rate any SG over Kobe, plus Kobe's game is very much similar to MJs.

When you're talking about all time legendary players you don't compare based on positions. What I mean is, when you make a top 10 all time list it has players like Jordan, Wilt, Magic, Bird, West........... You have a sg a center, a pg, pf and sg.

Why does Kobe get to skip over Oscar, Isiah, Barkley, Duncan, Shaq, etc and go right to the top to be compared to Michael?

Because when you say he's "close" to Jordan or whatever you're saying he's better than all those guys, which he isn't.

To me, it's not only disrespectful to Jordan but also to those other players he has yet to prove he's better than as well.

Does anyone think he's gotten to the point where he's better than Magic, Bird, West, Oscar, etc.?

Kobe24
09-30-2006, 05:33 PM
Knoe is an idiot. You know nothing.

Number2
09-30-2006, 06:14 PM
I don't post here often and I don't even come to the website the often... But I will say that the only poster who has earned a guaranteed read from me (for whatever that's worth) is KBlaze. Everyone else, it's a toss up based upon the topic.

Is it because I think his Ginobili video is pimp? Quite possible.

Kblaze8855
09-30-2006, 06:20 PM
Juvenile...I am aware of you. Not to the point where I know what you think about various thing but enough to know I never found you annoying.

And knoe.....its not so much an issue of accuracy with you. I'll explain that later....

To the specifric questions....

Overrated
questioning his "clutch" ability given certain facts
Wanting him to prove himself on his OWN team
Not thinking 81 points automatically makes you the King of the NBA

You calling Kobe overrated I never thought was exactly accurate because you often overrate him yourself by comparing him to guys like MJ and Magic just to have something to say he cant stand up to. And if you know he isnt that good judging him by those standards just to have something to complain about just isnt fair. Kobe(at least here) has any many haters as supporters and it probably evens out.

Clutch ability? The "facts" you and AAP so often used just dont concern me. never did. Same stats had Steve Nash as even less clutch than Kobe but if I or any coach in the world had a play to make they are near the top of the list of people you want. Clutch just isnt a stat.

Id say he has proven himself on his own team. He played better last year than ever.

I think if AI, Tmac, Lebron, or Wade had 81 points and Kobe fans made it out to be less impressive than it seems like you do...you would be calling them scum because of it. Its maybe the best performance by a guard in the history of basketball. Hard to overrate it.

If you cared as much when anyone else was compared to Jordan id think you were reasonable. But when Wade is called as good as or BETTER than MJ by many people after 1 title.....and when guys like Mark Jackson and some here call Lebron Jordans equal...and a few years ago said VC and tmac were better than MJ or would be....and you focus on Kobe....shows its not so much a respect for history as a hatred of Kobe.

Overall though I dont think what you say is as wrong as it is way over done. If I talk to a guy about movies and hes dead set against people thinking "The Usual Suspects" is better than the Godfather...I might agree. The second time he tells me id still agree. But when he tells me every time the issue of movies comes up(which is every time I see him since he brings it up) for 4 or 5 years id eventually think hes crazy and stop listening to him. There comes a point where there is nothing left to say and still saying it is a sign of some larger problem. Not insanity. But a problem. Hell were past the point where I can even tell you anything new about why I think you over do the Kobe thing. Ive been telling you for years. I wouldnt have done so again but you asked and I said id answer anything.

Eventually the obsession overshadows the message and you passed that point back in like 2003. Some others on the other side have too. But I dont really pay attention to them either. Want to talk about anything but Kobe you seem perfectly fine to me. But on Kobe your redundancy long since made the message unimportant.

You on Kobe, the Nader guy on US basketball, Joe Wait on Dirk, and so on.....even having been gone for about 9-10 months of the last 12 I have heard way too much on it. And just cant make myself care anymore. One person can only say the same thing for so long before they hurt their own cause by annoying people to the point they dismiss whatever the person has to say. You can say seperate the message from the messenger. But I bet you would only have to hear a guy tell you about The godfather being better than the Usual Suspects 3-4 times before the message is lost in the messangers obsession. After 4-5 years you probably just hit the guy in the mouth on sight out of frustration.

AirGauge23
09-30-2006, 06:30 PM
Blaze, who was the guy that asked you to teach him how to shave?

i seen hippos
09-30-2006, 06:31 PM
so King Hog doesn't work?

Knoe Itawl
09-30-2006, 06:41 PM
Juvenile...I am aware of you. Not to the point where I know what you think about various thing but enough to know I never found you annoying.

And knoe.....its not so much an issue of accuracy with you. I'll explain that later....

To the specifric questions....

You calling Kobe overrated I never thought was exactly accurate because you often overrate him yourself by comparing him to guys like MJ and Magic just to have something to say he cant stand up to. And if you know he isnt that good judging him by those standards just to have something to complain about just isnt fair. Kobe(at least here) has any many haters as supporters and it probably evens out.

Clutch ability? The "facts" you and AAP so often used just dont concern me. never did. Same stats had Steve Nash as even less clutch than Kobe but if I or any coach in the world had a play to make they are near the top of the list of people you want. Clutch just isnt a stat.

Id say he has proven himself on his own team. He played better last year than ever.

I think if AI, Tmac, Lebron, or Wade had 81 points and Kobe fans made it out to be less impressive than it seems like you do...you would be calling them scum because of it. Its maybe the best performance by a guard in the history of basketball. Hard to overrate it.

If you cared as much when anyone else was compared to Jordan id think you were reasonable. But when Wade is called as good as or BETTER than MJ by many people after 1 title.....and when guys like Mark Jackson and some here call Lebron Jordans equal...and a few years ago said VC and tmac were better than MJ or would be....and you focus on Kobe....shows its not so much a respect for history as a hatred of Kobe.

Overall though I dont think what you say is as wrong as it is way over done. If I talk to a guy about movies and hes dead set against people thinking "The Usual Suspects" is better than the Godfather...I might agree. The second time he tells me id still agree. But when he tells me every time the issue of movies comes up(which is every time I see him since he brings it up) for 4 or 5 years id eventually think hes crazy and stop listening to him. There comes a point where there is nothing left to say and still saying it is a sign of some larger problem. Not insanity. But a problem. Hell were past the point where I can even tell you anything new about why I think you over do the Kobe thing. Ive been telling you for years. I wouldnt have done so again but you asked and I said id answer anything.

Eventually the obsession overshadows the message and you passed that point back in like 2003. Some others on the other side have too. But I dont really pay attention to them either. Want to talk about anything but Kobe you seem perfectly fine to me. But on Kobe your redundancy long since made the message unimportant.

You on Kobe, the Nader guy on US basketball, Joe Wait on Dirk, and so on.....even having been gone for about 9-10 months of the last 12 I have heard way too much on it. And just cant make myself care anymore. One person can only say the same thing for so long before they hurt their own cause by annoying people to the point they dismiss whatever the person has to say. You can say seperate the message from the messenger. But I bet you would only have to hear a guy tell you about The godfather being better than the Usual Suspects 3-4 times before the message is lost in the messangers obsession. After 4-5 years you probably just hit the guy in the mouth on sight out of frustration.

1. I NEVER compared hm to Michael first. Why would I? I've never thought he was near Michael. I've only mentioned it AFTER dummy fans and the media did so, and that was to point out the fallacy of it. In fact, I've often attempted to make deals with Bryant fans that I would never bring up the Jordan comparisons again if they didn't. No one takes me up on that offer.

2. I'm talking about the info on his performances at the end of games, what I've seen with my OWN EYES (I've had League Pass for the past four years), etc. IMO he's overrated in the clutch, and I can't really see how any objective person can't see that.

3. Not to be compared to legends he hasn't proven himself. He hasn't proven himself enough to warrant the "future GOAT" crap.

4. Best performance by a guard in the history of basketball? Against the 06 Raps? Better than numerous PLAYOFF performance? You're sniffing Blaze. I gave him props for the performance, but I'm not going to say that defines him as the best any more than DRob's 71 did. I'm not going to say it makes him a better scorer than MJ anymore than I think DRob is. Etc.

5. Nope. I call all of it insane. I just don't dislike those players as much as Kobe. I can admit it. But it's ALL false. And I've SAID so many times.

6. Yes yes I know how you feel about how often I post about Kobe. I told you that in the first part. This wasn't about that.

Besides, if my message has lost so much meaning, why do people stay on my dikk STILL all these years later? I just ignore people I find to be idiots, but people on this board still can't get enough Knoe Itawl You can say whatever you want about my posting style and all that, but I think plenty of people (even ones that wouldn't admit it out loud) would think the board lost something were I to dissapear. Someone has to battle the snarling, drooling, nauseating groupies.

And I think deep down you think of me as Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men. You don't like my tactics, but realize I provide a service.

Also, you haven't been here in a looooooong time so you might not have noticed that I've posted like ONE Kobe topic in the past seven months or so. I DO, however, respond to threads made by others. Which I fail to see how that's a probelm. Unless you want to say that only people sucking him off are allowed to respond to threads about him.

Kblaze8855
09-30-2006, 06:57 PM
Im not gonna call out shaving guy.

no idea what King Hog is.

And Knoe...you know im not about to get into a Kobe argument.

But the reason people still talk to you about Kobe is they are Kobe fans. you cant insult someones team every day and expect sports fans to ignore it. Besides its mostly new ones. I dont know 90% of the board. New ones come in and replace old ones. Plenty of the people you argued with years ago are not around. Used to be Purple and gold, Aabs, cris, Ev, and so on. Then LL, Elite, ummmm spiderman. This is about the time I tuned out. But I know now most of them arent around. They have not had the chance to see that you dont really have anything new to say.

As far as comparing you to Jack....key difference and a key similarity that may be against your point. First the difference.....in the context of the movie...Jack was the norm. It was an accepted part of military life. He was so suprised to be charged with a crime because everyone does what he did. You however are nearly one of a kind. Of course someone stands out as odd more when hes alone in what he does.

Now the similarity.....jack was ****ing crazy and was just talking to convince himself he was needed as much as he was to convince the others. They didnt care if he was needed or not. Just that even if he was....he was still crazy and wrong. Plus in the end Jack was entertaining. When talking about Kobe.....you cant be. Nobody can. Its just a worn out issue.

Even if I want you on that wall...and even if I need you on that wall.....it doesnt make what you do on that wall make sense or be reasonable. Id compare you to an overly violent police force. It might combat crime. But two wrongs dont make a right.

i seen hippos
09-30-2006, 07:01 PM
that's my new description. change it you tool.

Knoe Itawl
09-30-2006, 07:06 PM
Im not gonna call out shaving guy.

no idea what King Hog is.

And Knoe...you know im not about to get into a Kobe argument.

But the reason people still talk to you about Kobe is they are Kobe fans. you cant insult someones team every day and expect sports fans to ignore it. Besides its mostly new ones. I dont know 90% of the board. New ones come in and replace old ones. Plenty of the people you argued with years ago are not around. Used to be Purple and gold, Aabs, cris, Ev, and so on. Then LL, Elite, ummmm spiderman. This is about the time I tuned out. But I know now most of them arent around. They have not had the chance to see that you dont really have anything new to say.

As far as comparing you to Jack....key difference and a key similarity that may be against your point. First the difference.....in the context of the movie...Jack was the norm. It was an accepted part of military life. He was so suprised to be charged with a crime because everyone does what he did. You however are nearly one of a kind. Of course someone stands out as odd more when hes alone in what he does.

Now the similarity.....jack was ****ing crazy and was just talking to convince himself he was needed as much as he was to convince the others. They didnt care if he was needed or not. Just that even if he was....he was still crazy and wrong. Plus in the end Jack was entertaining. When talking about Kobe.....you cant be. Nobody can. Its just a worn out issue.

Even if I want you on that wall...and even if I need you on that wall.....it doesnt make what you do on that wall make sense or be reasonable. Id compare you to an overly violent police force. It might combat crime. But two wrongs dont make a right.

Actually, like I pointed out, I haven't made Kobe threads in months. I mostly only counter arguments people make, which I fail to see a problem with.

Since the hype has died down considerably (It's still there, but any time you have someone like Bron and Wade third year players being considered on his level or ABOVE by many people you know it's a faaaaaaaaaar cry from what it used to be).

Like I said, you haven't posted here in a long time so you fail to see that I just RESPOND to what people have already said rather than creating new topics of my own, like I did a lot in the old days.

But your list of top players in the NBA tells me all I need to know on this subject.

TEXAS BATMAN
09-30-2006, 07:27 PM
And I think deep down you think of me as Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men. You don't like my tactics, but realize I provide a service.

:applause:

Just became the wittiest Kobe hater of all-time.

Juvenile
09-30-2006, 08:07 PM
When you're talking about all time legendary players you don't compare based on positions. What I mean is, when you make a top 10 all time list it has players like Jordan, Wilt, Magic, Bird, West........... You have a sg a center, a pg, pf and sg.

Why does Kobe get to skip over Oscar, Isiah, Barkley, Duncan, Shaq, etc and go right to the top to be compared to Michael?

Because when you say he's "close" to Jordan or whatever you're saying he's better than all those guys, which he isn't.

To me, it's not only disrespectful to Jordan but also to those other players he has yet to prove he's better than as well.

Does anyone think he's gotten to the point where he's better than Magic, Bird, West, Oscar, etc.?

sure, I agree that Kobe is not better than Magic, Bird, Wilt etc. But Kobe DEFINITELY is the best comparison to MJ, because he (to me) is the 2nd best SG to ever play the game. Kobe is often compared to MJ because they both play alike, not because anyone thinks Kobe is better than Wilt, Kareem etc. Just as you don't compare Stockton to Barkley, comparing Kobe to Hakeem simply doesn't make much sense because there isn't much to compare.

btw, I think Kobe is the better than West, but not better than Magic, Bird and Oscar.

Lakers all-time:

Magic
Shaq
Kareem
Kobe
Wilt
West
Baylor

I don't rank Wilt higher because he was not in his prime when playing in LA and only was part of one championship team. West IMo simply wasn't better than Kobe and did not achieve more.

Carbine
09-30-2006, 08:12 PM
Kobe is definitly a better individual player than Mr. Logo.

Does that mean I'd rather have Kobe on my team? No.

Take that for what you want.

Kobe24
09-30-2006, 08:12 PM
Somehow this thread turns out to be about Kobe.

Y2Gezee
09-30-2006, 08:16 PM
Somehow this thread turns out to be about Kobe.

:confusedshrug: I know right. No long running thread on ISH will go without a mention of Kobe and then that mention taking over the entire thread

Kobe24
09-30-2006, 08:18 PM
:confusedshrug: I know right. No long running thread on ISH will go without a mention of Kobe and then that mention taking over the entire thread

I remember Kobe being mentionned in a hottest woman thread. Kinda retarded.

AirGauge23
09-30-2006, 08:19 PM
You could discuss that in the thread I made.

TMacsOneGoodEye
09-30-2006, 08:28 PM
Which Kobe groupie turned this thread into about Kobe?

Oh, I should have guessed it'd be him.. The main Kobe groupie.

One of Shemps Kids
09-30-2006, 08:36 PM
Blaze, who was the guy that asked you to teach him how to shave?

Hey, I didn't ask 'HOW' to shave. I asked what was the correct procedure seeing as how I kept cutting my face up, shaving against the grain. I never even asked that on ISH. It was the lounge. The lounge differs much from here. Hey, if I can't ask another male for shaving advice, then whats the point of even conversating?

MaxFly
09-30-2006, 08:36 PM
I'd checked this thread a day or two ago and everything was going swimmingly... Then earlier today, I saw it bumped again and Knoe as the last person to respond... I knew that it somehow had to do with Bryant. I checked... and behold... I then knew this thead would become a Bryant thread, and now behold... And you wonder who started the Bryant talk... not just a groupie.... THE Groupie...

One of Shemps Kids
09-30-2006, 08:44 PM

Yeah, its hilarious. You know whats even funnier? A grown f*cking man asking someone whom he's never met 'Hey, man. What do you think of me? Are My posts good enough? Should I change up my posting style?'. Then you have the balls to 'laugh' when a (then) 15 year old kid makes a thread about real life advice about 3 years or so ago. No, not advice how to get all the other e-posters to like you on ISH. No, not a thread on 'Who i'd like to meet in the NBA! Totally!!'. And no, not a thread asking another poster wheather he likes you or not. Something related to a real life, that some people have, offline.

Kblaze8855
09-30-2006, 08:47 PM
Yea it never really bothered me that you asked. Shaving bumps are a *****.

Knoe Itawl
09-30-2006, 08:48 PM
I'd checked this thread a day or two ago and everything was going swimmingly... Then earlier today, I saw it bumped again and Knoe as the last person to respond... I knew that it somehow had to do with Bryant. I checked... and behold... I then knew this thead would become a Bryant thread, and now behold... And you wonder who started the Bryant talk... not just a groupie.... THE Groupie...

Hilarious. This thread is about questions to KBLAZE. I asked him my question. What, I'm not allowed to?

If people didn't like my questions to him, they could have easily ignored them and talked about something else (since this thread does not have any particular subject it's about random questions to blaze.).

But by coming in playing the "You brought up Kobe!!!!" thing you keep it going far long than it had to.

I asked him my question, responded a couple of times and was ready to move on, but now people such as yourself keep it going. I guess you just wanted to say hi.

Kobe24
09-30-2006, 08:50 PM
It's not that you asked a question. You asked a question ABOUT Kobe. So much questions that you could ask but you brought up Kobe.

Knoe Itawl
09-30-2006, 08:52 PM
Hilarious. This thread is about questions to KBLAZE. I asked him my question. What, I'm not allowed to?

If people didn't like my questions to him, they could have easily ignored them and talked about something else (since this thread does not have any particular subject it's about random questions to blaze.).

But by coming in playing the "You brought up Kobe!!!!" thing you keep it going far long than it had to.

I asked him my question, responded a couple of times and was ready to move on, but now people such as yourself keep it going. I guess you just wanted to say hi.

^^^^

More likely the usual "Knoe hurt my feelings" suspects arise to make a big deal out of something that was actually none of their business.

This thread is about QUESTIONS TO BLAZE. Not "Only post questions to blaze that I approve"

AirGauge23
09-30-2006, 08:57 PM
Hey Blaze, what's a good place to take a girl on a first date? Nothing too fancy.

One of Shemps Kids
09-30-2006, 08:58 PM
Hey Blaze, what's a good place to take a girl on a first date? Nothing too fancy.

Your backseat.

Kblaze8855
09-30-2006, 09:18 PM
Hard to say. Im told kids dont realy go on "dates" anymore which throws off my idea of how to respond. you mean a "date" date or just going to see her for a few minutes?

AirGauge23
09-30-2006, 09:18 PM
"Date" date.