PDA

View Full Version : Rodney Stuckey or Rajon Rondo?

DreamShake24
02-11-2009, 11:58 PM
This question is asked a lot on ESPN, the boards, overly asked

But who would you guys say is the better player?

To Me, I would say Rondo is the better point guard, while Stuckey is the better player.

Awesomewahh
02-12-2009, 12:06 AM
Stuckey easy.

Sanity
02-12-2009, 12:06 AM
This question is asked a lot on ESPN, the boards, overly asked

But who would you guys say is the better player?

To Me, I would say Rondo is the better point guard, while Stuckey is the better player.

pretty much :cheers:

pete's montreux
02-12-2009, 12:11 AM
Stuckey. Rondo wouldn't even start on a high school team, let alone Detroit.

John Smith
02-12-2009, 12:16 AM
They both suck pretty much. Put Chris Duhon next to KG, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, and Kendrik Perkins and he puts Rondo to shame. Dude is totally overrated. Can't believe there was all star talk early in the season.

Stuckey is a SG so if you play him at SG, i take stuckey. that's why the pistons suck cuz they play a SG at PG and have old azz bigs. If you are talking stictly point guard, then I would take Rondo ALL DAY LONG because at least he is really a point guard and not masquerading as one.

AAD
02-12-2009, 12:19 AM
stuckey is the better player but rondo is the better passer

DreamShake24
02-12-2009, 12:25 AM
Pretty much depends on your needs, If you need a scorer on your team you go with Stuckey. If you already have a good surrounding talent you take Rondo.

If you need someone to set up your offense you go with Rondo, If you want someone who can do a little bit of everything, can finish the rim and score you take Stuckey.

dur35ant
02-12-2009, 12:46 AM
Rondo

hoopaddict08
02-12-2009, 12:57 AM
If I was looking for someone to run the offense, I would chose Rondo.

If I was looking for someone to score and dish the ball I would chose Stuckey.

Rondo is the better point guard, but if I had to chose the better player I would chose Stuckey.

DreamShake24
02-12-2009, 01:09 AM
If I was looking for someone to run the offense, I would chose Rondo.

If I was looking for someone to score and dish the ball I would chose Stuckey.

Rondo is the better point guard, but if I had to chose the better player I would chose Stuckey.
Lol, Nice job repeating everything I just said. :oldlol:

Celts34
02-12-2009, 01:14 AM
Rondo all day. Just something about Stuckey' game I don't like when I watch him play. That and Stuckey really is a pretty poor defender, he guesses wrong, and gets washed out on screens. Outside of scoring where exactly is Stuckey better??

Rodney Stuckey is a worse shooting, worse defending version of chauncey. Only difference is stuck, is more of a factor off the dribble and in the open floor.

hoopaddict08
02-12-2009, 01:22 AM
Lol, Nice job repeating everything I just said. :oldlol:

Yeah the last line is pretty much the exact same thing you said, but you asked who was the better player so I answered.

hoopaddict08
02-12-2009, 01:24 AM
Rondo all day. Just something about Stuckey' game I don't like when I watch him play. That and Stuckey really is a pretty poor defender, he guesses wrong, and gets washed out on screens. Outside of scoring where exactly is Stuckey better??

Rodney Stuckey is a worse shooting, worse defending version of chauncey. Only difference is stuck, is more of a factor off the dribble and in the open floor.

Stuckey is an improving shooter/defender. Stuckey is better than Chauncey was his second year. That doesn't mean he will have the better career, I'm just saying if you are going to compare the two, compare the first two years of each player.

DreamShake24
02-12-2009, 01:38 AM

Being worse at shooting and defending than Chauncey is nothing to be ashamed about. Because Billups is better than a lot of players at those things.

Celts34
02-12-2009, 02:21 AM
Stuckey is an improving shooter/defender. Stuckey is better than Chauncey was his second year. That doesn't mean he will have the better career, I'm just saying if you are going to compare the two, compare the first two years of each player.

I'll give you that his shooting has definitely improved. But his defense is still not really very good. Either in space or playing straight-up. And yea he is better in his 2nd season than Chauncey was, that goes without saying, Chauncey was in the beginning of his NBA tour.

There' just something about his game I don't like, when I watch him play. I can't put my finger on it.

embersyc
02-12-2009, 02:57 AM
Stuckey can dominate a game, but he needs the ball to do it, when he is trying to get other guys in the flow he disappears offensively and he isn't a great passer by any means so he has long stretches where he looks very mediocre. He also seems prone to getting a travel call or throwing an errant pass late in the fourth quarter.

JustinJDW
02-12-2009, 03:00 AM
It really depends on what type of Point Guard you need. But if I had to pick one, I guess I would go with Rondo. I have not really seen a lot of Stuckey yet, which is obviously not his fault. I just have not gotten around to watching the Pistons play. I hear Rodney Stuckey is good though.

stuckey.and1
02-12-2009, 03:09 AM
Rondo: 84
Stuckey: 86

DreamShake24
02-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Stuckey can dominate a game, but he needs the ball to do it, when he is trying to get other guys in the flow he disappears offensively and he isn't a great passer by any means so he has long stretches where he looks very mediocre. He also seems prone to getting a travel call or throwing an errant pass late in the fourth quarter.
Rondo is not very effective offensively to be fair, he just gets the ball to KG, Pierce, Allen. Not hard to do, Rafer Alston does the same for the Rockets' T-Mac, Artest and Yao. Well Artest and Yao now.

You really don't even have to guard Rondo to be fair, You can sag off him all you want and he's never going to score because he is one of the worst shooters at his position.

ZHAKIDD532
02-12-2009, 11:00 AM
I hate the Celts, but Rondo is a pretty damn good PG.

CatchAndShoot
02-12-2009, 11:02 AM
Rondo is not very effective offensively to be fair, he just gets the ball to KG, Pierce, Allen. Not hard to do, Rafer Alston does the same for the Rockets' T-Mac, Artest and Yao. Well Artest and Yao now.

You really don't even have to guard Rondo to be fair, You can sag off him all you want and he's never going to score because he is one of the worst shooters at his position.

Did you just compare Rafer Alston and Rondo?. Rondo might not have a good jumper but he can penetrate well and set up teammates. He takes alot of high % shots as well and is shooting close to .500% from the floor on the year I think. Also a very good rebounder and defender at the PG position.

But I would probably go with Stuckey more of a scoring threat and still can move the ball around not as good as Rondo but I think is the more complete player in my opinion.

mn9500
02-12-2009, 11:04 AM
Rondo, by a mile. The only thing he lacks is a constand mid range jumper, but can penetrate with the best of them, can pass very good, and plays great defense.

gpfanz
02-12-2009, 11:41 AM
Quote from Webber: RONDOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

clayton
02-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Stuckey the rising star.
Like Parker says, Rondo is overrated.

AznTacoLover
02-12-2009, 12:17 PM
Depends bro. if you want a guy to control the offense then Rondo.
if you want a guy to score and dish the ball ish Stuckey..

lakerfreak
02-12-2009, 12:18 PM
I can see Stuckey as a leader one day of this pistons team. I don't think Rondo is that caliber and for that reason:

Stuckey > Rondo

jjayfive
02-12-2009, 01:11 PM
at this point..i would take stuckey.... i don't see teams really guarding rondo...

LJJ
02-12-2009, 01:19 PM
Depends bro. if you want a guy to control the offense then Rondo.
if you want a guy to score and dish the ball ish Stuckey..

This is such bull****. Controlling the offense. So who does Rondo control exactly? I understand that in a way his role is to facilitate the big three, but he doesn't run that team.

On the other hand every time Stuckey is on the court most of the Pistons are standing around giving him the "Do something" look.

YoungRich
02-12-2009, 01:20 PM
i want stuckey's future

LJJ
02-12-2009, 01:22 PM
^another thing that is getting old.

Stuckeys future? It's not shining that bright. He'll get paid, but he'll never achieve.

DCL
02-12-2009, 01:50 PM
stuckey's only a sophomore but he already has a ballhog mentality on team full of veterans. he's definitely not shy in taking FGAs. and he's not afraid to keep shooting even if he's missed his last 5 shots. sometimes he forgets who he is and plays like he wants to be the man already. not saying that's bad or good. but sometimes, it just seems like he plays with a personal agenda. granted, he's performed in some games where he did deliver huge. but i'm not sure if he's always looking out to get others first.

pp38
02-12-2009, 02:04 PM
stuckey's only a sophomore but he already has a ballhog mentality on team full of veterans. he's definitely not shy in taking FGAs. and he's not afraid to keep shooting even if he's missed his last 5 shots. sometimes he forgets who he is and plays like he wants to be the man already. not saying that's bad or good. but sometimes, it just seems like he plays with a personal agenda. granted, he's performed in some games where he did deliver huge. but i'm not sure if he's always looking out to get others first.

Spoken like someone who has not watched Stuckey play. FG attempts from the last 10 games; Stuckey: 11.4- you are right he is a ballhog he takes 11.4 shots a game compared to Rips: 16 and Iversons: 13.6 and Sheeds: 12.3.

He has only taken over 20 shot attempts 4 times this season, over 15 and under 20: 7 times this season.

DCL
02-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Spoken like someone who has not watched Stuckey play. FG attempts from the last 10 games; Stuckey: 11.4- you are right he is a ballhog he takes 11.4 shots a game compared to Rips: 16 and Iversons: 13.6 and Sheeds: 12.3.

He has only taken over 20 shot attempts 4 times this season, over 15 and under 20: 7 times this season.

spoken like someone who only has selective memory.

he likes to shoot a lot. some games he goes a little overboard.

you mentioned the last 10 games. yet you missed the 1 for 10 game? dude's a sophomore on a team full of veterans. but he's not shy to keep shooting even when the bricks are counting. miss 5 straight? keep shooting. he's averaging 2 FGA/per game less than iverson. and just because he isn't the leading FGA taker, it doesn't mean he's not looking out to get his first.

pp38
02-12-2009, 02:44 PM
spoken like someone who only has selective memory.

he likes to shoot a lot. some games he goes a little overboard.

you mentioned the last 10 games. yet you missed the 1 for 10 game? dude's a sophomore on a team full of veterans. but he's not shy to keep shooting even when the bricks are counting. miss 5 straight? keep shooting. he's averaging 2 FGA/per game less than iverson. and just because he isn't the leading FGA taker, it doesn't mean he's not looking out to get his first.

1 game does not a player make.

JJ81
02-12-2009, 02:51 PM
stuckey

flintstone
02-12-2009, 02:55 PM
Rondo is average-below average, on a very good team. If you move him to an average-below average team, you wouldn't want to see much of him in your line up. (over rated)

Stuckey....over rated defender, poor passer, can't finish...but can draw the foul, and brings the ball down the court like he's 60 years old. (probably because everyone else is so slow?)....(over rated, but getting better all the time).

I'd take Stuckey over Rondo in the long term.

DCL
02-12-2009, 03:17 PM
1 game does not a player make.

not talking about 1 game.

when was the last time stuckey had 10 assists or more in a game? how many games ago was that??? like 30 games ago? he got so many shooters on his team, yet he can't find them?

but on the scoring side, how many times has he lead the team in FGAs since then? whoah, i lost count. didn't he even take 29FGA's in game this year? did he forget who else was on his team? how many second-year 15th pick point guards get to do that on team with rip hamilton, iverson, sheed, and other veterans?

the 1-10 is not an example of him having a bad day, but a reflection of his mentality. if you're a superstar, you've earned some right to miss shots and keep shooting. but a second-year 15th pick on a vet team? if you miss 4 or 5, you better show better etiquette and discipline around your team unless you have a ballhog mentality in you.

so when will he get 10 assists a game again? i don't know.

when will he get 30points again? probably sooner than the above since you know he's going to look to get his.

pp38
02-12-2009, 03:22 PM
not talking about 1 game.

when was the last time stuckey had 10 assists or more in a game? how many games ago was that??? like 30 games ago? he got so many shooters on his team, yet he can't find them?

but on the scoring side, how many times has he lead the team in FGAs since then? whoah, i lost count. didn't he even take 29FGA's in game this year? did he forget who else was on his team? how many second-year 15th pick point guards get to do that on team with rip hamilton, iverson, sheed, and other veterans?

the 1-10 is not an example of him having a bad day, but a reflection of his mentality. if you're a superstar, you've earned some right to miss shots and keep shooting. but a second-year 15th pick on a vet team? if you miss 4 or 5, you better show better etiquette and discipline around your team unless you have a ballhog mentality in you.

so when will he get 10 assists a game again? i don't know.

when will he get 30points again? probably sooner than the above since you know he's going to look to get his.

Watch Pistons games. Rodneys sole job is usually dribble the ball to the top of the key and drop it off to Iverson/Tay/Hamilton or even Afflalo. They utilize him like he is Chauncey Billups ofcourse he isn't going to rack up the assists like that. When he has had the double assist games he has done it by driving and dishing, that is not an offense that Detroit usually runs despite having the personnel for it. Stuck has not showed ball hog mentality, he usually defers to the vets except in crunch time, most people who watch Pistons game will tell you that.

exaqtion
02-12-2009, 03:55 PM
How can anyone say Rondo seeing that he might just have the worst shot ever by a PG? Yeah he get's assist but with ray allen alone you can probably average 4 a game passing out for the 3!

Stuckey

Hold on not yet...

Almost there....

Now?

Rondo

KeylessEntry
02-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Stuckey on offense

Rondo on defense

Overall I give a slight nod to Stuckey because a PG needs to be at the very least a decent shooter from range.

H2whoa
02-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Stuckey COULD be >>>>>>>>>>>>> Rondo

but in reality Rondo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stuckey

Celts34
02-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Stuckey COULD be >>>>>>>>>>>>> Rondo

but in reality Rondo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stuckey

Amen. People are smoking crack, Stuckey plays one less minute, yet all his numbers are worse then Rajon' except for his whopping 3 more points. And Rajon' assists get downgraded because of who his teammates are, yet last I checked Stuckey was running with just as many finishers/shooters.

When did 14/3/5/1, become better than 11/5/8/2, also factoring in that Stuck is a substantially worse defender then Rondo. And for all you Stuckey has more potential people, their both basically the same age(Rondo turns 23 in a couple weeks, Stuckey in April). The Rondo hatred on ISH borderlines on being nothing shorter than mass stupidity.

Godfather
02-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Stuckey, I like having a point guard who can hit a shot past 5 feet.

Dizzle-2k7
01-19-2010, 10:11 PM
:lol

AlThornton
01-19-2010, 10:17 PM
Rondo very easily.

He is unselfish, great athleticism, great defense, flashy passer, solid court vision, good feel for the game. Lacks a good shot.

sergiorodriguez
01-19-2010, 10:19 PM
dum dum dum dum dum

Diesel J
01-19-2010, 11:37 PM
Stuckey easy.

Boo this man:lol

Bigsmoke
01-19-2010, 11:45 PM
Rondo by far

beasted86
01-19-2010, 11:52 PM
We still haven't seen what Rondo can do on a mediocre team.

As seen without Garnett the past 10 games or so, the Celtics are only mediocre. Rondo might be averaging 16/10 on 55% FG in Januray, but the team is still only .500 over that span even with 2 future hall of famers.

Rondo is better, but not by as far as some are saying.

HylianNightmare
01-19-2010, 11:53 PM
:roll:

ClevelandRox22
01-20-2010, 12:22 AM
Rondo, not even close. Dude is a triple-double threat every time he steps on the floor.

nolebball
01-20-2010, 12:55 AM
This thread is almost a year old. But I'll contribute!

That is silly. Being effective offensively comes down to decision making, aka knowing when to pass and when to shoot. We all know Rondo is the better passer, so let's talk about shooting.

Since becoming the starting PG in 2007-08, Rondo is shooting .508 from the field. Since 2008-09, Stuckey is shooting .422 from the field. Now you might say that's because Rondo takes a lot less shots, which is true, but here's a stat that counters that: when shooting the ball 10 times or more in a game, Rondo only shot under .400 7 out of 41 times in 2008-09. Stuckey shot under .400 11 out of 27 times. That's only a 6% difference, but still.

Now let's go to this season. Rondo has shot under .400 4 out of 25 times when shooting the ball 10 times or more in a game this season. Stuckey on the other hand, now seeing a much more prominent role, has shot under .400 17 out of 39 times this season! That's a 27% difference.

Rondo also has a knack for rebounds and steals. So edge Rondo.

big baller
01-20-2010, 12:59 AM
Stucky

hoopaddict08
01-20-2010, 02:25 AM
This thread is almost a year old. But I'll contribute!

That is silly. Being effective offensively comes down to decision making, aka knowing when to pass and when to shoot. We all know Rondo is the better passer, so let's talk about shooting.

Since becoming the starting PG in 2007-08, Rondo is shooting .508 from the field. Since 2008-09, Stuckey is shooting .422 from the field. Now you might say that's because Rondo takes a lot less shots, which is true, but here's a stat that counters that: when shooting the ball 10 times or more in a game, Rondo only shot under .400 7 out of 41 times in 2008-09. Stuckey shot under .400 11 out of 27 times. That's only a 6% difference, but still.

Now let's go to this season. Rondo has shot under .400 4 out of 25 times when shooting the ball 10 times or more in a game this season. Stuckey on the other hand, now seeing a much more prominent role, has shot under .400 17 out of 39 times this season! That's a 27% difference.

Rondo also has a knack for rebounds and steals. So edge Rondo.

Stuckey is the leading point-guard rebounder in the East.

That's all I really have for the argument.

But I do think Stuckey will get better

But as of right now:

Rondo > Stuckey

nolebball
01-20-2010, 02:41 AM
Stuckey is the leading point-guard rebounder in the East.

That's all I really have for the argument.

But I do think Stuckey will get better

But as of right now:

Rondo > Stuckey

Didn't notice that, so I'll just say that Stuckey's got 4 inches on Rondo, lol. And when Rondo is needed to rebound, aka last year's playoffs without KG and Leon Powe, he shows willingness and extreme capability. Which is why he averaged 9.7 in last year's playoffs. How many PGs can outrebound Dwight Howard? Even in one game? http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200905100ORL.html

NuggetsFan
01-20-2010, 02:42 AM
Rondo is better, but not by as far as some are saying.

Rondo is considered by alot to be a top 5 PG. Stuckey can't even touch the top 5. Rondo is the choice and It's a pretty sizeable gap.

nolebball
01-20-2010, 02:49 AM
Don't get me wrong though, Rondo's shot is HORRIBLE. But that is coachable and can be fixed with some good practice. Rondo's natural feel for offense and quick hands, on the other hand, are practically impossible to teach.

tsforthrees
01-20-2010, 03:00 AM
Rodney Stuckey would be putting up the same or better stats than Rajon Rondo if they switched teams (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related)

markymark
01-20-2010, 08:07 AM

Hell no he can't :oldlol:

What's up with the trend of overrating Pistons players? First Prince, now Stuckey.

chains5000
01-20-2010, 08:43 AM
So RG created this thread bashing Rondo but then jumped into the Celtics bandwagon after Yao got injured?:oldlol:

momo
01-20-2010, 09:05 AM

But he starts on The Celts... ?

TruthKGRay3412
01-20-2010, 10:40 AM
But he starts on The Celts... ?

But he was being sarcastic?

MMM
01-20-2010, 10:49 AM
I'll take Rondo quite easily. I've seen some say they take Stuckey based on offense, so that leads me to wonder if people understand there is more to offense then scoring. Although if people want to focus just on scoring that these 2 players are comparable. Stuckey might average 4 points more a game but he also takes 6 more shots a game. While Rondo has shown that the more shots he take that he is at minimum able to maintain his efficiency if not increase it. I think that speaks volumes about his bball IQ as I find it odd to find many players who are able to maintain/increase efficiency when ask to carry a different load.

nolebball
01-20-2010, 01:15 PM
Rodney Stuckey would be putting up the same or better stats than Rajon Rondo if they switched teams (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related)

damn can't argue against that

Pimpdaddy311991
01-20-2010, 01:26 PM
If u put me starting PG for the Celtics id be average but Stuckey is better.

hawkfan
01-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Rondo is ok, but he is the fourth option behind 3 future HOFers.

He didn't warrant that 55 million extension.

hoopaddict08
01-20-2010, 03:55 PM

Rondo has been more than okay. With Garnett out, he has stepped up his game once again.

The only thing is, I don't think he will ever be more than what he is right now. He is an excellent role-player, but that's all he really is. Neither Stuckey, or Rondo will ever turn into "star-players", or a number-one option on a team. But Rondo has proved his worth on that Celtics team.

Stuckey still has a lot to prove, but I've liked what I have seen from him so far. He has been trying to carry the team with all the injuries the Pistons have faced, while being injured at the same time.

He also has had to play with some disgusting looking starting line-ups.

Atkins
Stuckey
Jerebko
Maxiell
Wallace

Stuckey
Daye
Jerebko
Wilcox
Wallace

All defenses had to do was focus on Stuckey, and try to grab the defensive rebound before Jerebko or Wallace tapped it out.

MMM
01-20-2010, 04:11 PM

lol Rondo is more then a 4th option/role player he has played the most consistent out of the bunch and had been the Celtics best player so far.

beasted86
01-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Rondo is considered by alot to be a top 5 PG. Stuckey can't even touch the top 5. Rondo is the choice and It's a pretty sizeable gap.
But Rondo is considered top 5 on the basis of "if he was on a lesser team he could score a triple double"... by most of his fans.

If Rondo was on some mediocre team like the Bobcats and averaged that same 13/9, he wouldn't have grounds for that statement. We'd see his full potential.

hoopaddict08
01-20-2010, 11:12 PM
These guys must have read the thread.

Rondo vs. Stuckey tonight

Stuckey:
27 points (46 FG%), 11 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals

Rondo:
21 points (50 FG%), 8 rebounds, 7 assists, 4 steals

They were going at it.

nolebball
01-21-2010, 01:48 AM
But Rondo is considered top 5 on the basis of "if he was on a lesser team he could score a triple double"... by most of his fans.

If Rondo was on some mediocre team like the Bobcats and averaged that same 13/9, he wouldn't have grounds for that statement. We'd see his full potential.

14 ppg, 9.6 apg, 3.32 assists per turnover ratio, 4.1 rpg, and 2.5 spg are an elite (at the very least on the verge) PG's numbers I'd say. Let's compare to other elite PG's this season.

Chris Paul: 19.5 ppg (on 3.5 more shots per game), 11.2 apg, 4.92 assists per turnover ratio, 4.5 rpg, 2.3 spg

Deron Williams: 19.4 ppg (on 2.9 more shots per game), 9.6 apg, 2.8 assists per turnover ratio, 3.8 rpg, 1.1 spg

Steve Nash: 18.7 ppg (on 1.7 more shots per game) 11.1 apg, 2.82 assists per turnover ratio, 3 rpg, 0.4 spg

Tony Parker: 16.8 ppg (on 1.8 more shots per game) 5.6 apg, 1.99 assists per turnover ratio, 2.5 rpg, 0.4 spg

As I proved earlier in the thread, Rondo shoots just as good, if not better from the field when taking more field goal attempts. Thus, if taking as many shots as the above PGs it is VERY likely he'd be scoring as much.

ProfessorMurder
01-21-2010, 01:51 AM
14 ppg, 9.6 apg, 3.32 assists per turnover ratio, 4.1 rpg, and 2.5 spg are an elite (at the very least on the verge) PG's numbers I'd say. Let's compare to other elite PG's this season.

Chris Paul: 19.5 ppg (on 3.5 more shots per game), 11.2 apg, 4.92 assists per turnover ratio, 4.5 rpg, 2.3 spg

Deron Williams: 19.4 ppg (on 2.9 more shots per game), 9.6 apg, 2.8 assists per turnover ratio, 3.8 rpg, 1.1 spg

Steve Nash: 18.7 ppg (on 1.7 more shots per game) 11.1 apg, 2.82 assists per turnover ratio, 3 rpg, 0.4 spg

Tony Parker: 16.8 ppg (on 1.8 more shots per game) 5.6 apg, 1.99 assists per turnover ratio, 2.5 rpg, 0.4 spg

As I proved earlier in the thread, Rondo shoots just as good, if not better from the field when taking more field goal attempts. Thus, if taking as many shots as the above PGs it is VERY likely he'd be scoring as much.

:applause:

CelticsR0ndo
06-28-2012, 01:04 PM
Lol.

Richesly
06-28-2012, 01:17 PM
Really?

CelticBaller
06-28-2012, 01:28 PM
:lol

Clippersfan86
06-28-2012, 01:33 PM
When I read title I thought this was a joke thread :roll: .

OhNoTimNoSho
06-28-2012, 01:56 PM
Rondo is average-below average, on a very good team. If you move him to an average-below average team, you wouldn't want to see much of him in your line up. (over rated)

Stuckey....over rated defender, poor passer, can't finish...but can draw the foul, and brings the ball down the court like he's 60 years old. (probably because everyone else is so slow?)....(over rated, but getting better all the time).

I'd take Stuckey over Rondo in the long term.

Just one of many entertaining posts in this thread.

roffie
06-28-2012, 01:58 PM
strong OP

GaryRaymond23
06-28-2012, 02:04 PM
:biggums:

sipitri
06-28-2012, 02:25 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Oek90wskY6Y/TvjLFF2qehI/AAAAAAAAEn4/W1wqmT9d_A4/s1600/rajon-rondo-boston-thumbs-up-nba-funny-photos.jpg

Miserio
06-28-2012, 02:38 PM
How can anyone say Rondo seeing that he might just have the worst shot ever by a PG? Yeah he get's assist but with ray allen alone you can probably average 4 a game passing out for the 3!

Stuckey

Hold on not yet...

Almost there....

Now?

Rondo

:roll: Hawk fans

JohnnySic
06-28-2012, 02:45 PM
:coleman: