PDA

View Full Version : Childs/Kobe Fight

Heilige
09-27-2006, 06:08 PM
Anyone remember this???
The Childs/Kobe fight?

I was just stumbling upon Knicks graphics and stuff and found this.
Pretty cool, I forgot it happened till I saw it.

http://pic.piczo.com/img/i27417856_92629_2.gif

Kobe looked like a *****, but Childs' punches were weak.

If these two got in it again, who do you think would win?

funkylikemonkey
09-27-2006, 06:21 PM
Chris Childs is pretty overweight now, probably even more so than when the Nets cut him a few years back, I'd go with Kobe.

hotsizzle
09-27-2006, 06:24 PM
childs hits him, then runs off. wtf??? those are sum weak ass punches too.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
09-27-2006, 06:25 PM
chris childs rocked his ass, i remember that game

SsKSpurs21
09-27-2006, 06:27 PM
kobe is alot bigger and has a longer reach, he would kill chris childs.

bigkingsfan
09-27-2006, 06:27 PM
NBA fights make them look like the biggest ***** on the planet, I can find 2 random shoolgirl that will have better aim.

shafir
09-27-2006, 06:29 PM
Childs rocked him, Kobe fought like a girl.

eliteballer
09-27-2006, 06:33 PM
Child's didn't do sh!t, he started swinging out of nowhere like a punk then backed up like the little b!tch he is.

hotsizzle
09-27-2006, 06:37 PM
Childs rocked him, Kobe fought like a girl.

:roll:

kobe had to be restrained. childs threw sum weak hits and started backin up like a *****.

xxxSuperStar
09-27-2006, 06:40 PM
kobe is alot bigger and has a longer reach, he would kill chris childs.

that means absolutely nothing, just ask the 45 people who got KO'ed by 5' 9" Mike Tyson.

Voratian
09-27-2006, 06:45 PM
More often than not, size/reach determines how a fight goes, obv.

Childs hits like a b*tch, so i dont see any difference here.

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
09-27-2006, 06:49 PM
Kobe was such an immature little priick back then, always causing drama because of his ego.

but ever since last year I think Kobe turned over a new leaf. giving his teammates credit on the court, even goin the extra mile to improve his PR with charity, visiting sick children, hanging out with Team USA... etc..

but he still rides his temamates hard.

Atkins: "Ask Kobe the GM."

MaxFly
09-27-2006, 07:04 PM
What caused the fight? I forget.

DetroitPistonFan
09-27-2006, 07:05 PM
I remember that fight. Child was a p*ssy. He sucker punched Kobe then runs off like a b*tch.

KingLeBronJames
09-27-2006, 07:07 PM
Kobe was such an immature little priick back then, always causing drama because of his ego.

but ever since last year I think Kobe turned over a new leaf. giving his teammates credit on the court, even goin the extra mile to improve his PR with charity, visiting sick children, hanging out with Team USA... etc..

Chucky Atkins calls Kobe the GM but he still goes to Kobe's house and hangs out with him?

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
09-27-2006, 07:08 PM
Chucky Atkins calls Kobe the GM but he still goes to Kobe's house and hangs out with him?

where did you come up with that piece of fiction?

KingLeBronJames
09-27-2006, 07:12 PM
where did you come up with that piece of fiction?
Atkins was in town went to visit Kobe and hanged out with him after he was at the Beverly Hills Mall for Kobe's shoe premiere.

KGBigTicket21MVP
09-27-2006, 07:14 PM
Anyone remember this???
The Childs/Kobe fight?

Childs looked more like the real b**** that night.

LALakerFan4Life
09-27-2006, 07:15 PM
Atkins was in town went to visit Kobe and hanged out with him after he was at the Beverly Hills Mall for Kobe's shoe premiere.
Yep, Chucky was there.

Trade
09-27-2006, 07:41 PM
Kobe would of knocked his ass out

Kobe24
09-27-2006, 07:42 PM
Who cares what Atkins think.

IlliniFan
09-27-2006, 07:59 PM
haha all the kobe fans are mad cuz kobe got owned right there. Kobe didnt even get one hit in. :roll:

LakersDynasty
09-27-2006, 08:08 PM
haha all the kobe fans are mad cuz kobe got owned right there. Kobe didnt even get one hit in. :roll:
Cause Childs ran away like the little bltch he is.

Dick Biggly
09-27-2006, 08:10 PM

maybe cause its a basketball game, not a boxing match. I could run up and suckerpunch Mike Tyson and run away. Doesn't make me tougher than him.

DavisWarriorsFan
09-27-2006, 08:13 PM
:wtf:

picc84
09-27-2006, 08:19 PM
Kobe got "rocked" and "owned"?

He probably barely even felt those lovetaps. :roll:

lol @ kobe hate warping two lovetaps into mike tyson haymakers. his fist didnt even connect on the first one, his wrist did. :roll:

KingsFan416
09-27-2006, 08:48 PM
Wow...wtf was that? Childs didn't connect with the punches then runs off. :applause:

heavensdevil
09-28-2006, 12:19 AM
u guys are fools, childs won that fight hands down. Childs chin checked dude wit a combo and kobe swung at him like a girl, Childs only appeared to back off cuz he was dogding kobes punch, morons.

Kobe24
09-28-2006, 12:21 AM
u guys are fools, childs won that fight hands down. Childs chin checked dude wit a combo and kobe swung at him like a girl, Childs only appeared to back off cuz he was dogding kobes punch, morons.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=POZJywu4vl8

O RLY?

Check the end.

Dick Biggly
09-28-2006, 12:24 AM

that wasn't even a fight, let alone have there be a "winner".

The Mamba
09-28-2006, 12:26 AM
Meh, Kobe swung like a girl ... but Chris Child's punches semi-connected and were just as bad, cause they didn't even phase Kobe. Ontop of that, dude ran away after he swung and like hit Kobe's adam's apple.

The funny part is, Chris Child's incident with Kobe > his career. That moment is literally the most known aspect of dude's life. Pathetic.

heavensdevil
09-28-2006, 12:28 AM
kobe elbowed dude like a b1tch to begin with. I want a chris childs jersey.

Kobe24
09-28-2006, 12:30 AM
kobe elbowed dude like a b1tch to begin with. I want a chris childs jersey.

Not even Chris Childs has a Chris Childs jersey.

The Mamba
09-28-2006, 12:31 AM
Not even Chris Childs has a Chris Childs jersey.
Haha, funniest thing I heard us ay in a hot minute.

heavensdevil
09-28-2006, 12:31 AM
:rollingeyes:

Riiiiiiiigggghhht.

JordanPippenRodman
09-28-2006, 12:32 AM
kobe reacts like a scared little kitten. his ego took about a second and a half to realize someone would actually touch the Kobe. too funny. so many people want to knock kobe out, childs finally decided to do it himself.

Kobe24
09-28-2006, 12:33 AM
kobe reacts like a scared little kitten. his ego took about a second and a half to realize someone would actually touch the Kobe. too funny. so many people want to knock kobe out, childs finally decided to do it himself.

Because Childs knocked him out... :rollingeyes:

JordanPippenRodman
09-28-2006, 12:37 AM
Childs was aiming straight for the chin, a knockout blow. kobe is lucky the grease off his forehead blinded childs into going off target. Otherwise Kobe would still be laying on the court.

JordanPippenRodman
09-28-2006, 12:38 AM
It really is funny if you look at it long enough. kobe is on his home floor getting disrespected. the best part it is watching kobe's face squint up after childs lands the first blow. his face says it all. pretty hilarious.

The Mamba
09-28-2006, 12:40 AM
No one is professing Kobe to be a fighter... Does that make someone a badass? Because in basketball terms, Childs doesn't stand a chance.

Kobe24
09-28-2006, 12:42 AM
Childs was aiming straight for the chin, a knockout blow. kobe is lucky the grease off his forehead blinded childs into going off target. Otherwise Kobe would still be laying on the court.

Childs didn't even attempt an uppercut. Weak punches and Kobe hardly reacted. Obviously you never fought before.

JSub
09-28-2006, 12:45 AM
Childs didn't even attempt an uppercut. Weak punches and Kobe hardly reacted. Obviously you never fought before.

LOL

Hardly reacted? How can you say that with a straight face after watching that clip?

joe lucky
09-28-2006, 12:46 AM
god people still talking about this? Who cares about Chris Childs. Yeah that was a period.

BIG FURB
09-28-2006, 01:30 AM
:roll: It never fails, show this footage and the kobe cult comes running trying to defend the guy's manhood. Kobe wanted to show how much of a "thug poet" he is by getting in childs face and got chin-checked....twice. :roll:

Don't worry kobe fans, i'm sure that after that incident the kobester went and enrolled in a couple of womens selfdefense classes so that it'll never happen again

Zombles
09-28-2006, 01:47 AM
Childs didn't even connect to Kobe's chin, don't know why people think that. One kinda glanced it and the other hit his throat. Sucker punches are weak anyways.

But seriously, Kobe threw like the worst right hand in the history of Western Civilization. It looked like an overhand that downgraded into a jab that went down and to the left with no snap and plenty of overextension.

lakerfreak
09-28-2006, 03:23 AM
[QUOTE/] It never fails, show this footage and the kobe cult comes running trying to defend the guy's manhood. Kobe wanted to show how much of a "thug poet" he is by getting in childs face and got chin-checked....twice. [Quote/]

LOOL i remember that song..haha I have it.

But the beats are the worst...it goes off beat a lot

But as fr chris childs...It looked like his arms were too heavy for him to lift and Kobe Just reacted too quickly.

Nero
09-28-2006, 06:17 AM
More often than not, size/reach determines how a fight goes, obv.

Childs hits like a b*tch, so i dont see any difference here.
Actually weight is much more important unless all you do is box.

Rasheed1
09-28-2006, 08:50 AM
Childs didnt sucker punch him....he stood right in front of kobe and punched him in his mouth while kobe was talking that drama talk... :applause:

a sucker punch is when you bang somebody while they arent looking... like if he was to hit kobe in the back of the head while he was walking away..

no.. childs straight stole on kobe's jaw

MaxFly
09-28-2006, 10:03 AM
I think it would be reasonable to assume that Bryant would have won that fight had it continued. When you get two hits in and it doesn't phase the person, and you're the one who involuntarily begins to back up, it doesn't bode well for you. As Rasheed said, Chris got a clear shot at Bryant's jaw, but dude just stood there, took it, and then took a shot to the throat. By then, you would think Bryant would be the one backing up, but apparently the hits didn't phase him. It wasn't a sucker punch... Chris stole him straight in the jaw... Bryant took it, took another hit, and it was Chris backing up. Pretty straight forward.

Rasheed1
09-28-2006, 10:35 AM
yeah I'll give kobe credit tho.... he did stand there and take it... I mean he could have flopped like the guy Zindane head butted, but he took it without too much problem..

gigantes
09-28-2006, 10:44 AM
whoever's saying childs was "running away" does not understand boxing.

boxing/fighting is a back-and-forth thing. there's a reason why boxers are trained to dance, dodge and weave. it's because when the other person has the initiative and is throwing wild punches you don't stand there like an idiot and take them. you move around or backpedal and wait for your next opening.

watching the youtube video, childs did what any good boxer would have done- he had the initiative first, took his first two shots then backpedalled out of the range of the taller/bigger player's wild swings. he never turned his back and was even dancing on his feet ready for whatever was coming next before the crowd broke it up.

not only that, but most punches in a fight don't connect cleanly (or at all) anyway. childs landed two semi-blows at a serious reach/height disadvantage. he's the one who looked like he knew what he was doing from beginning to end. kobe is the one who looked hysterical and out of control. i'm not saying childs could beat kobe in a straight-up prolonged fight, but if kobe and childs had been equal sizes it would have been no contest. all wild punching does it to mostly tire you out against a boxer, meaning that sooner or later you're going to pay for it.

heavensdevil
09-28-2006, 11:18 AM
boxing/fighting is a back-and-forth thing. there's a reason why boxers are trained to dance, dodge and weave. it's because when the other person has the initiative and is throwing wild punches you don't stand there like an idiot and take them. you move around or backpedal and wait for your next opening.

I believe I stated that in other words earlier, but great post.

indenial
09-28-2006, 12:09 PM
Kobe is backing up to begin with while he is talking trash, what a wuss. Then gets socked in the neck....if you ever been socked in the neck it kinda hurts!

Chachi-in-Charge
09-28-2006, 12:38 PM
Kobe seems to be in a lot of fights

He is an angry young man

Voratian
09-28-2006, 12:41 PM
Actually weight is much more important unless all you do is box.

:roll:

So you'd rather fight a tall guy instead of a 5'11'' fatso? FAT PEOPLE CANT FIGHT. They are slow.

heavensdevil
09-28-2006, 12:43 PM
Id probably rather fight a tall slender dude, rather than a shorter stocky one.

Voratian
09-28-2006, 12:47 PM
I'd take the shorter chunky one. I mean, more often than not fights are all strikes, and this gives the tall guy a huge advantage. At least with the fat one, you can land a few on his piehole.

millencolin735
09-28-2006, 12:50 PM
maybe cause its a basketball game, not a boxing match. I could run up and suckerpunch Mike Tyson and run away. Doesn't make me tougher than him.

I started laughing reading that. Just the mental image of someone sneaking up behind Mike, punching him in the head and then running away laughing like a little schoolgirl teehee, just seemed funny to me.

MaxFly
09-28-2006, 01:29 PM
whoever's saying childs was "running away" does not understand boxing.

watching the youtube video, childs did what any good boxer would have done- he had the initiative first, took his first two shots then backpedalled out of the range of the taller/bigger player's wild swings. he never turned his back and was even dancing on his feet ready for whatever was coming next before the crowd broke it up.

If Chris had backpedaled with the intent of actually dancing, dodging, and weaving, and actually continuing the fight, you would have a point, but he didn't. The 9 second youtube video shows that Chris gets two hits in, and then backpedals away, but doesn't keep his hands up or in a fighting position. Instead, it's Bryant coming at him and having to be restrained by teammates, and Childs backing up with his hand down and making no attempt to prepare for whether Bryant catches up to him. It's evident that Chris either didn't want to continue the fight, or wasn't prepared. Moreover, if Chris really was mirroring the style of a boxer, he would have pressed his advantage when Bryant took that wild swing and was off balance. Chris could have got a good shot in there, but instead, he continues to backpedal with his hands down, allowing others to get between the two. Taking all of this into acount, it's easy to come to the conclusion that Chris didn't want to continue the fight. Nothing wrong with, but lets not pretend that he was really ready to throw down.

The Mamba
09-28-2006, 01:34 PM
Kobe Bryant knocked out Samaki Walker. You don't think he could bang little old Chris Childs?!?

Rasheed1
09-28-2006, 01:52 PM
come on now....childs wasnt running away from kobe.... lets stop the nonsense....

childs did what anybody would have done.... socked kobe in his mouth and then back up to see what kobe is gonna do about it....

if kobe would have charged him, he would have gotten sidestepped and hit again...

the situation was obvious....kobe was ready to talk smack and childs was ready to fight.... kobe stepped up to get in his face and got jabbed.... period....

niether one was scared of the other....

MaxFly
09-28-2006, 03:11 PM
Kobe Bryant knocked out Samaki Walker. You don't think he could bang little old Chris Childs?!?

Get out of here. He smacked Samaki Walker on a bus over a money dispute and that's all people know. Don't make things up hoping that others haven't heard the story.

MaxFly
09-28-2006, 03:18 PM
if kobe would have charged him, he would have gotten sidestepped and hit again...

That's the problem... Bryant charged the first time, swung wildly, and missed. Chris had a good chance to get another shot in, but he didn't do anything. Instead, he backpedaled with his hands down, trying to put distance between him and Bryant. How can we say that he would have sidestepped and hit Bryant if he didn't do so the first time. From what happened, it's more likely that he would have sidestepped and tried to put even more distance between him and Bryant until people could get between them considering that's what he did the first time.

gigantes
09-28-2006, 03:39 PM
If Chris had backpedaled with the intent of actually dancing, dodging, and weaving, and actually continuing the fight, you would have a point, but he didn't. The 9 second youtube video shows that Chris gets two hits in, and then backpedals away, but doesn't keep his hands up or in a fighting position. Instead, it's Bryant coming at him and having to be restrained by teammates, and Childs backing up with his hand down and making no attempt to prepare for whether Bryant catches up to him. It's evident that Chris either didn't want to continue the fight, or wasn't prepared.
nonsense. childs did what many boxers would do regardless of whether he kept his hands up or not. there is no unwritten rule that says "all true boxers/fighters must keep their hands up". the only thing that matters is whether you are prepared for what's coming next, and his body attitude showed me that he was prepared at every point.

Moreover, if Chris really was mirroring the style of a boxer, he would have pressed his advantage when Bryant took that wild swing and was off balance. Chris could have got a good shot in there, but instead, he continues to backpedal with his hands down, allowing others to get between the two. Taking all of this into acount, it's easy to come to the conclusion that Chris didn't want to continue the fight. Nothing wrong with, but lets not pretend that he was really ready to throw down.
again, your assumptions. maybe you are right and maybe you are wrong but without the fight being allowed to continue we will never know. besides which, i didn't see a significant moment when kobe was off-balance and ready to be retaliated on. maybe if childs was a little bigger and a little closer, but not under the existing circumstances.

i've watched hundreds if not thousands of fights and been in a few myself and i tell you childs played it like any reasonable boxer would have. maybe not a champion boxer who would have immediately siezed the available opening but that's not the point. the question was whether he played it like a smart figher, not a champion.

btw shout out to "heavensdevil"- you made a number of excellent points before me.

The Mamba
09-28-2006, 03:40 PM
Get out of here. He smacked Samaki Walker on a bus over a money dispute and that's all people know. Don't make things up hoping that others haven't heard the story.
Actually, I didn't hear the exact story. That is what someone told me. I wasn't hoping for anything. So please, get the **** out of here. I didn't know their was an exact report of what happened. How do you know what exactly happened either? Were you playing for the Lakers at the time?

JordanPippenRodman
09-28-2006, 03:41 PM

kobe acted like a freaked out little girl who just had a spider in her hair...LMMFAO! childs went with the right hook to the chin. or did you think an uppercut is the only way you can land a knockout blow to someone's chin? that's pretty funny. quit playing video games and get outside, son!

Knoe Itawl
09-28-2006, 04:46 PM
Actually, I didn't hear the exact story. That is what someone told me. I wasn't hoping for anything. So please, get the **** out of here. I didn't know their was an exact report of what happened. How do you know what exactly happened either? Were you playing for the Lakers at the time?

Ha, Max called you on trying to pass off bs like fact and you get upset about it.

A bit of advice. Stay on Max's good side. He is a huge (not so) undercover Bryant fan and will be a strong ally for you in the coming months.

The Mamba
09-28-2006, 09:52 PM
Ha, Max called you on trying to pass off bs like fact and you get upset about it.
More like that is just what I heard happened.

A bit of advice. Stay on Max's good side. He is a huge (not so) undercover Bryant fan and will be a strong ally for you in the coming months.
Don't need it. I make my own points.

heavensdevil
09-28-2006, 09:55 PM
yall are still arguing this?... Kobe threw an elbow, got chinchecked wit a nice 2 hit combo and missed like a b1tch, end of story.

LakersDynasty
09-28-2006, 10:11 PM
LMAO @ the haters giving each other "shout outs" :roll:

MaxFly
09-28-2006, 11:15 PM

Lol, groupies... Knoe, you're like a running gag. It's been a long time since anyone has taken you seriously. Just stick to what you're good at (Bryant) and leave the other basketball related commentary to the rest of us.

MaxFly
09-28-2006, 11:17 PM
LMAO @ the haters giving each other "shout outs" :roll:

Lol, one day I'm a fan, the next day, I'm a hater... You guys are going to have to make up your minds.

LakersDynasty
09-28-2006, 11:23 PM
Lol, one day I'm a fan, the next day, I'm a hater... You guys are going to have to make up your minds.
I was actually referring to "Gigantes" giving props to "heavensdevil" for his hate speech :roll:
I think you are neither a hater nor a big fan, but you definitely respect and like his game.
Don't worry about Knoe, how can we have a thread with Bryant in the title without him showing up? Impossible. Probably has a beeper that goes off everytime somebody posts Bryant related posts/threads.

BA BARACUS
09-29-2006, 01:49 AM
:roll: Childs got Kobe wit a couple of love taps, **** didn't fase em tho. I kno people love seeing Kobe get hit and all but come on, it aint like Chris Knocked Kob out on his azz or something. I really wouldn't call that gettin beat down, just punched. Now the Fox vs Christie fight? Rick got his ass whooped in the tunnel. Now Thats a beatdown.

The Mamba
09-29-2006, 04:18 AM
Probably has a beeper that goes off everytime somebody posts Bryant related posts/threads.
He has the Kobe signal. A light shines from his computer each time his name is mentioned, and the signal is the profile of Kobe Bryant's head.

gigantes
09-29-2006, 07:58 AM
I was actually referring to "Gigantes" giving props to "heavensdevil" for his hate speech.
you don't know what you're talking about. i shouted him out because he paid me a compliment, not because of any "hate speech."

besides, you're acting like a typical homer who assumes any criticism on your boy or your team means the person is a "hater." grow up. i love phil jackson and i have huge respect for kobe's game but that doesn't mean kobe didn't look foolish during that fight.

Lebron23
12-04-2009, 02:45 AM
Anyone remember this???
The Childs/Kobe fight?

Chris Childs is shot, past his prime, and overweight right now.

Kobe would win via Unanimous Decision.

Prime Chris Childs beat Kobe Bryant.

You must admit that Kobe has a solid chin.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9615/bryant4kr.gif

inclinerator
12-04-2009, 02:50 AM
http://hoopedia.nba.com/images/f/fb/ChildsBryant.jpg

Phong
12-04-2009, 02:51 AM

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9615/bryant4kr.gifHe hits him in the throat and not his chin. And the puch is weak as hell.

purple8gold
12-04-2009, 02:52 AM

Just wondering, does Atkins still play in the NBA?

purple8gold
12-04-2009, 02:56 AM
Chris Childs is shot, past his prime, and overweight right now.

Kobe would win via Unanimous Decision.

Prime Chris Childs beat Kobe Bryant.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9615/bryant4kr.gif

Based on what? Childs' weak ass sucker punch? :roll:

04mzwach
12-04-2009, 03:00 AM
Kobe did throw a weak elbow before Child's punch...

Rafael Delaget
12-04-2009, 03:13 AM
Kobe did throw a weak elbow before Child's punch...

This. Calling Childs' punch a "sucker punch" doesn't tell the whole story. Kobe short-armed a jab, and Childs came over the top with a straight right. Textbook stuff, really.

Xsatyr
12-04-2009, 03:25 AM
This thread is from 2006...

purple8gold
12-04-2009, 03:33 AM
[QUOTE=Rafael Delaget

monkeypox
12-04-2009, 04:34 AM
It's kind of hard to forget when trolls post the gif any time they have nothing of value to say.

LALakerFan4Life
12-04-2009, 04:41 AM
Just wondering, does Atkins still play in the NBA?
He's back with the Pistons and still hangs out with Kobe.

Bodhi
12-04-2009, 04:42 AM
It's kind of hard to forget when trolls post the gif any time they have nothing of value to say.

And of course the gif doesn't show Childs running away from Kobe right after he throws the punch.

DustBytes
12-04-2009, 04:50 AM
that means absolutely nothing, just ask the 45 people who got KO'ed by 5' 9" Mike Tyson.

You're an idiot

do you think there are mike tysons walking around or even playing in the NBA?

You are insulting mike tysons work ethic, do you think he was naturally born to fight? Him being able to knock out guys twice and sometimes three times his size was due to 1) good genes, 2) work ethic.

And it's pretty well known that relatively larger people do better in fights.

lefthook00
12-04-2009, 04:56 AM
Kobe's been boxing now for over 5 years(if not more) no? I thought he got into it for handspeed/quickness on offense and dribbling?

momo
12-04-2009, 05:20 AM
Strange bump... from the handsome man era. Wow.

mamba24
12-04-2009, 05:40 AM
Strange bump... from the handsome man era. Wow.

Lol i have no idea who would win 1 on 1...kobe is a ball player and not a fighter...

im sure he can hold his ground...but for someone who is not from a ghetto background is middle class...not really sure he knows how to fight...

i know who would win 1 on 1 in a ball match thou...not chris childs.

shawbryant
12-04-2009, 08:15 AM
Kobe will beat the **** out of Childs body.

Lebron23
03-21-2024, 05:06 AM
That was 24 years ago.

SouBeachTalents
03-21-2024, 08:40 AM
Chris Childs punch Kobe Bryant during a games during the 2000 seasons. He won a rings as a sidekick that year with Shaq averaging 38 ppg in the NBA Finals against the Indiana Pacers.

Airupthere
03-21-2024, 10:22 AM
Chris Childs punch Kobe Bryant during a games during the 2000 seasons. He won a rings as a sidekick that year with Shaq averaging 38 ppg in the NBA Finals against the Indiana Pacers.

Very good posts. I do not knew any of these. Changed my life.

Next year in 2025, it will be 25 year ago.

rawimpact
03-21-2024, 10:29 AM
Are we going to act like a 33 year old vet fighting kobe who just turned old enough to buy alcohol is a fair fight?