PDA

View Full Version : I hate Brian Scalabrine more than any player in the history of the NBA

Se
02-23-2009, 10:57 PM
Just thought you all should know.

http://graphics.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2008/06/20/1213991177_6002.jpg
^He must have something on someone in the organisation.

http://www.nike.com/nikebasketball/us/en_US/images/family/nba/players/profile/brian_scalabrine.jpg
^Fatty

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FQNdkocpgx8/R7J2qRGMPVI/AAAAAAAABn0/FkNkLVHet6o/s320/white+-+cardinal.jpg
^I'm Brian Scalabrine

http://www.nba.com/media/act_mark_madsen.jpg
^I'm Brian Scalabrine

http://www.solentkestrels.co.uk/images/general_assets/joel_freeland.jpg
^I'm Brian Scalabrine

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_U2wHT7XUV3o/SS7Jc5L-6xI/AAAAAAAAAsw/PKNVH1BUIkw/s320/bonner.jpg
^Not Brian Scalabrine

pete's montreux
02-23-2009, 10:58 PM
You secretly love him. Just admit it.

TMAC-RAPTORS
02-23-2009, 11:00 PM
Don't even know how he got into the nba and why hes still in it.

KeylessEntry
02-23-2009, 11:00 PM
He is the second best ginger in the NBA, after the Red Rocket Matt Bonner!

Se
02-23-2009, 11:01 PM
You secretly love him. Just admit it.

I like you, but I wish I could negative rep you, or somehow have Scalabrine's naked ass appear on your screen for the next hour.

The only words I have to describe him are expletives.

pete's montreux
02-23-2009, 11:02 PM
:roll:

That really made me snort out loud. No joke.

worldbefree
02-23-2009, 11:02 PM
Strong hate for no reason.

He's on a team b/c he has a good attitude and does what is asked of him.

Se
02-23-2009, 11:03 PM
He is the second best ginger in the NBA, after the Red Rocket Matt Bonner!

This is not a joke. He shouldn't have a job. He's a bum. Doc Rivers is starting him again? Just mess with the damn rotations Doc. Powe is a capable starter. We should have Scrubaline in Marbury's situation....... sitting in the inactive list.

pete's montreux
02-23-2009, 11:06 PM
I can't find a YT of the Veal mashing it all over Eddy Curry.

Se
02-23-2009, 11:09 PM
Strong hate for no reason.

For good reason. He's the worst player in the league not called Michael Ruffin or Jerome James.

He's on a team b/c he has a good attitude and does what is asked of him.

Sweet, why don't we give Richie Cunningham a shot? He's a nice kid, and man he can ball. Plus he's got red hair.

Se
02-23-2009, 11:09 PM

I just vomited a little in my mouth.

pete's montreux
02-23-2009, 11:10 PM
Would you take Kevin Pittsnogle over Scal right now?

ProfessorMurder
02-23-2009, 11:14 PM

HAHA F*cking Pittsnogle... Haven't heard that in a while.

All Net
02-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Hate is a very strong work Ced :lol

statman32
02-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Who was that one white guy in the celeb game? Thats who Scalabrine reminds me of. :roll:

Se
02-23-2009, 11:19 PM

I've seen Pittsnogle...... he's massive now. At least he still has potential. I'd take Eddy Curry over Scal.

DuMa
02-23-2009, 11:24 PM
scalabrine is a male cheerleader.

StroShow4
02-23-2009, 11:30 PM

i must see this. :oldlol:

Se
02-23-2009, 11:37 PM
i must see this. :oldlol:

I would also like to see it.

CelticForce1349
02-23-2009, 11:37 PM
Who was that one white guy in the celeb game? Thats who Scalabrine reminds me of. :roll:

I can't recall the actor's name but you are correct. Those two are nearly twins. If only Scalabrine were important enough to warrant his own movie...hmm.

Wait a miiinnnuuuttte, I have an idea;

Scalabrine is shot and killed by some crazed fat blowhard fan in Boston during a Finals rematch with the Lakers. Crazy guy had threatened Scal for months on a popular internet site for Basketball, but looney-tunes decided to pull the trigger at courtside when Scal missed a 3-pointer that would have tied the series at two games a piece.

It will be sort of like "Byran's Song" for Basketball.

pete's montreux
02-23-2009, 11:38 PM
It was last season. I believe Rondo stole the ball and hit a cutting Scal and met Curry right at the basket and mashed his potatoes.

pete's montreux
02-23-2009, 11:38 PM
Micheal Rapaport.

CelticForce1349
02-23-2009, 11:40 PM
Micheal Rapaport.

Thank you Pete.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
02-23-2009, 11:43 PM
He played good in Phoenix last night lol, dont front!

godofgods
02-24-2009, 12:34 AM
If he's not white, would you hate him?
Probably not.
Stop being racist dude.

catzhernandez
02-24-2009, 12:37 AM
He's not THAT bad.

Se
02-24-2009, 12:39 AM
If he's not white, would you hate him?
Probably not.
Stop being racist dude.

I'm white. I hate that he sucks.

wang4three
02-24-2009, 12:44 AM
Best story was when he was Net. He was once called onto the court and he went to take off his warmups only to realize he never put on his jersey. Had to run back into the locker room to put his jersey on. Was never used to getting his number called.

Veal's the man. I can't hate him cause he won us Game 5 against the Pistons in 2004. That single game got him his contract with Boston.

ZHAKIDD532
02-24-2009, 01:16 AM
He goes and plays hard. He's not great, but he's OK. I don't wanna say it, but if he wasn't a white guy with red hair no one would be sayin anything......

Se
02-24-2009, 01:31 AM
He goes and plays hard. He's not great, but he's OK. I don't wanna say it, but if he wasn't a white guy with red hair no one would be sayin anything......

That's BS.

Gabe Pruitt is next on my hate list on the Celtics for uneffectiveness. He looks like the average player. Or are you gonna say I hate Pruitt because he's black?

statman32
02-24-2009, 01:46 AM
http://slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/3544.jpg

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/multimedia/photo_gallery/0902/allstar09.celebritygame/images/celeb8.jpg

http://www.taipeitimes.com/images/2004/05/16/20040515215936.jpeg
:confusedshrug:

Se
02-24-2009, 03:00 AM
I hate to say it, but Scalabrine is better looking than Rappaport

StephenDedalus
02-24-2009, 03:27 AM
I don't see what's so bad about him. Would you dislike him so much if he were black?

godofgods
02-24-2009, 03:35 AM
Threadstarter should save his hate for someone more worthy. Like the guy wearing #24 for the Fakers.

StephenDedalus
02-24-2009, 03:37 AM
wtf does skin color have to do with this? Scal is a scrub that should not be playing in the NBA.

Not really. He plays good defense and hits open shots at his position. Where's all the Tony Battie/Desegana Diop, DJ Mbenga suck threads, they all shouldn't be in the NBA. Face it, if the dude were black he wouldn't get all the hate he receives.

CelticForce1349
02-24-2009, 03:46 AM

I think this contains an element of truth that shouldn't be denied. Scal sticks out on that team more than anybody because he is the only white dude and he has that red hair. Is Big Fat CryBaby really a better player than Scal?

Maybe one is no "worse" than the other, but they each can only serve their team in limited roles. Isn't the truth that there is one or two "scrub" players on every NBA team? And is it not likely that these same NBA scrubs would wipe the floor with the Senor Cedrics' of the world on the court?

StephenDedalus
02-24-2009, 03:48 AM
I think this contains an element of truth that shouldn't be denied. Scal sticks out on that team more than anybody because he is the only white dude and he has that red hair. Is Big Fat CryBaby really a better player than Scal?

Maybe one is no "worse" than the other, but they each can only serve their team in limited roles. Isn't the truth that there is one or two "scrub" players on every NBA team? And is it not likely that these same NBA scrubs would wipe the floor with the Senor Cedrics' of the world on the court?

Scalabrine is white so it's acceptable to rail on him. If you called some black stiff a clown and a piece of garbage, you'd be brandished a racist.

chains5000
02-24-2009, 03:50 AM
This guy's better than Scalabrine and would also bring the same "intangibles" than him:

http://www.rockthelist.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/dylan-postl.jpg

Se
02-24-2009, 03:56 AM
Not really. He plays good defense and hits open shots at his position. Where's all the Tony Battie/Desegana Diop, DJ Mbenga suck threads, they all shouldn't be in the NBA. Face it, if the dude were black he wouldn't get all the hate he receives.

What the f*ck?

ISH has really gone to the dogs. People actually think Scalabrine is hated on because he's white with red hair? Idiots.

If I was given the choice between a white player and a black player of the same skill level, I'd take the white guy, unless he's a Tim Duncan, Ray Allen, Grant Hill type. (I.e. not some Stephen Jackson, Allen Iverson, Bonzi Wells, Jason Richardson ,Carmelo Anthony, Eddy Curry, Jamaal Tinsley, Ron Artest, etc type of thug).

Now that's racism, but it's true. If I was given tho choice between drafting somebody like Sean Williams or a Joe Alexander (similar level talents), I'd take the Joe Alexander almost 100% of the time.

Nobody wants a team of thugs.

Back to Scalabrine. He's unathletic. He's a poor defender. He's slow. He's out of shape. His contract would look much better given to a guy like Damien Wilkins.

What the hell? I'd take Battie and Diop over him in a flash. (Not MBenga, he's turrible). I'm a Celtic fan, and sick of having a fat piece of crap on the team. Yes, Big Baby sucks too, but he has youth on his side.

So if a scrub can beat an average fan, that makes him worthy of a roster spot in the NBA? There are scrubs on every team, but good teams don't start scrubs. Scalabrine is starting!

Now stop all the racist bullsh*t, and get back to bashing Scalabrine because he sucks.

Se
02-24-2009, 04:03 AM
Scalabrine is white so it's acceptable to rail on him. If you called some black stiff a clown and a piece of garbage, you'd be brandished a racist.

That's complete crap. If I said, "Scalabrine is a worthless cracker." Sure. I'm being racist. or, "Scalabrine smells like a wet dog." Or, "Scalabrine smells like old milk."

That's being racist.

So do you consider all Raptor fans to be racist? They love to hate on Joey Graham. Are they racist? Are Laker fans racist when they hate on MBenga? All the teams' fans that have hated on Mike James... are they racist?

Are Laker fans racist when they hate on Luke Walton or Sasha?

Dude, you are what is wrong with the world.

Se
02-24-2009, 04:03 AM
This guy's better than Scalabrine and would also bring the same "intangibles" than him:

http://www.rockthelist.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/dylan-postl.jpg

At least this mofo can grow a beard.

chains5000
02-24-2009, 04:08 AM
[QUOTE=Se

Se
02-24-2009, 04:48 AM
And doesn't have Scal's contract. Wasn't it like 15 million for 5 years?:wtf:

Man, Scalabrine got that contract and thought about how many kegs he could buy.

Se
02-24-2009, 12:07 PM
No answer from lamos

pete's montreux
02-24-2009, 12:10 PM
What the hell does that countdown mean?

Se
02-24-2009, 12:13 PM
What the hell does that countdown mean?

I lost a one year avatar bet with JtotheIzzo. I keep my avatar bets. Unlike some other posters at ISH! (stab)

Once I get to that date, it's a new avatar for me.

pete's montreux
02-24-2009, 12:17 PM
But it says '08?

SRZ66
02-24-2009, 12:22 PM
he's an agressive big who spreads teh floor and doesnt allow easy baskets. OP is just mad he cant grow u red mustache like him

Se
02-24-2009, 12:26 PM
But it says '08?

That's a typo....... or I've had it for two years. Hmmm, that would suck.

Se
02-24-2009, 12:26 PM
he's an agressive big who spreads teh floor and doesnt allow easy baskets. OP is just mad he cant grow u red mustache like him

I can grow a sweet blond one.

halffttime
02-24-2009, 12:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klgr9Xb6S2Y

^
lol, includes "dunk" over curry..

honestly tho, i wouldnt mind scalabrine too much if just did his thing.. the thing is, dudes got a big mouth, and walks around like hes a future HOF..

bonner on the other hand actually has game..

pete's montreux
02-24-2009, 01:01 PM
The dunk I'm talking about is at 1:02

FindingTim
02-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Brian Scalabrine is God.

kwajo
02-24-2009, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=Se

Guy10
02-24-2009, 02:18 PM
Brian Scalabrine is an idiot. At the Suns-Celtics game he took my pen to sign a kid in a Suns jersey's ball, the brochure of the guy standing next to me, looks at my brochure right in front of him and just tosses my pen back at me without signing it.

Powe though was nice enough to sign.

Se
02-24-2009, 09:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klgr9Xb6S2Y

^
lol, includes "dunk" over curry..

honestly tho, i wouldnt mind scalabrine too much if just did his thing.. the thing is, dudes got a big mouth, and walks around like hes a future HOF..

bonner on the other hand actually has game..

Haha, that was the worst highlight ever.

GOBB
02-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by StephenDedalus

You must have started posted today with this thread. Plenty of players from all backgrounds get roasted. Try to play your race card elsewhere chump. :no:

GOBB
02-24-2009, 09:46 PM
Where's all the Tony Battie/Desegana Diop, DJ Mbenga suck threads, they all shouldn't be in the NBA. Face it, if the dude were black he wouldn't get all the hate he receives.

Mbenga is so irrelevant I had to copy and paste his last name so I would spell it correctly. Diop gets roasted. Not now because well...what is Diop doing now? Do you even know what team he plays for? How many mpg he recieves? No, go google it. And when Diop was giving the full MLE he got Yoga Flamed! Want me to bump the thread? I remember because I was one laying into him for getting overpaid to produce 1.4pts 2.3rbs 0.7blks

Get a clue to the things you spew. NBA is predominantly black. To think only whites get roasted is hilarious. What do we say about the bad, wack, trash NBA players? Nothing? I constantly slam Sammy Dumblebert who has the IQ of retard and makes the most stupid facial expressions known to man.

Please you're on some other stuff pal. Go hit the bong Phelps.

godofgods
02-24-2009, 10:24 PM
You must have started posted today with this thread. Plenty of players from all backgrounds get roasted. Try to play your race card elsewhere chump. :no:

Nonsense. You must be one of the racist ones, so you want him to stop posting. StephenDedalus is the MLK of minorities in the NBA.

Lebron23
02-24-2009, 10:29 PM
Nonsense. You must be one of the racist ones, so you want him to stop posting. StephenDedalus is the MLK of minorities in the NBA.

I think you are wrong. StephenDedalus is the Liberace of Insidehoops.

http://www.aintitcool.com/images2008/liberacerwb.jpg