PDA

View Full Version : Where does Kobe rank...

AirGauge23
09-30-2006, 06:42 PM
Among the All-Time Laker greats? Is he top 5 now? Suppose he finishes his career as a Laker, wins 1 or 2 championships, a couple MVP's, where would you put him then.

Zombles
09-30-2006, 06:45 PM
1. Magic
2. Kareem
3. West
4. Shaq
5. Baylor-Kobe-Worthy

If Kobe got a title or two with the MVP awards he'd probably be able to go past West and Shaq, if he ends his carreer with only the 3 rings and no MVPs he'll never be rated higher than them.

B-Low
09-30-2006, 06:47 PM
Shaq
Wilt
Kareem
Magic
Jerry West...
Kobe

If he's not top 5, he's definitely top 6-7. I never noticed but a lot of the Lakers greats are guys who can go by 1 name (like Prince and Madonna) lol

Kobe24
09-30-2006, 06:49 PM
Kobe will probably be number 1 by the end of his career.

lakers-city
09-30-2006, 06:52 PM
jordan, kareem, wilt, russell, shaq, bird, malone (moses), magic.

any of those guys is better than kobe, i think kobe will be top 7 or 5 by the end of his career but wont dethrone MJ and magic as the goats of the NBA.

Knoe Itawl
09-30-2006, 06:55 PM
Magic
Kareem
Wilt
Shaq
West
Baylor

He likely won't win any more championships, and as a result no Finals MVPs and I thought his best chance for league MVP was last year. I certainly can't imagine him winning as many MVPs as Magic, Kareem or Shaq.

So he's at 7, and I don't see him getting any higher unless he passes Baylor maybe. Don't see him passing West.

AIR SETH
jordan, kareem, wilt, russell, shaq, bird, malone(moses) , magic.

any of those guys is better than kobe, i think kobe will be top 7 or 5 by the end of his career but wont dethrone MJ and magic as the goats of the NBA.

I had no idea that Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, and Moses Malone were all Lakers at some point.

lol, Laker-City the question was Where will Kobe rank amoung the Laker greats not the All-Time greats.:D

AirGauge23

Better than Magic? :no:

Knoe Itawl
09-30-2006, 06:57 PM

Uh, better than Kareem, Wilt or Shaq? Or even West?

:no:

lakers-city
I had no idea that Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, and Moses Malone were all Lakers at some point.

lol, Laker-City the question was Where will Kobe rank amoung the Laker greats not the All-Time greats.:D

damn i didnt notice that !!

ok:

shaq, wilt, kareem, magic, west, baylor,worthy.

all those rank above kobe and frankly i think that only west, worthy and baylor he could dethrone, the other 4 are untouchable.

Zombles
The problem I have with people listing Wilt as a Laker great is that he had the majority of his years, and his best ones, in Philly. He helped the Lakers win a championship and all, but only one, and statistically he had declined a ton. Just don't see how his tenure in LA makes him better than a guy like Baylor, or even Kobe, who spent their entire careers there.

lakers-city
09-30-2006, 07:00 PM
wilt was a monster in LA, he just didnt score so much because the coaches asked him to focus on rebounding and defense and let west and baylor score.

in his years as a laker he lead the team to 4 finals and a ring, he won finals MVP also and he was all-nba defensive team #1 on his last 2 seasons at age 36 and 37.

sorry but he ranks higher than kobe, even as a laker, at least in my book he does.

B-Low
09-30-2006, 07:02 PM
I'm not sure about some of you ranking Worthy higher than Kobe. I think i'd give Bryant the advantage in that one

cookiemonster
09-30-2006, 07:04 PM
Supposing that Kobe doesn't turn into the Laker's version of Dominque Wilkins (a big assumption), Kobe will probably be in the 4-10 range along with West, Baylor, Wilt, Mikan

with the following being undisputedly better than him(as Lakers)

Magic
Kareem
Shaq

Kobe24
09-30-2006, 07:05 PM

I said end of career so it could happen.

lakers-city
09-30-2006, 07:05 PM
I'm not sure about some of you ranking Worthy higher than Kobe. I think i'd give Bryant the advantage in that one

worthy played so well once that he won finals MVP over magic and kareem.

kobe is more talented than worthy but big games acomplished more.

West-Side
09-30-2006, 07:06 PM
1. Magic
2. Kareem
3. Shaquille
4. Baylor
5. West
6. Kobe

He'll easily be in the top 4, I doubt he ever surpasses Magic...unless he leads this team to 3 more championships on his own, and wins 2-3 MVPs...I think he's the most exciting Laker of all time, or 2nd most exciting behind Magic.

TheBynumProject
09-30-2006, 07:06 PM
It doesn't really matter where he ranks now becasue he's going to play another 7-10 years.

Carbine
09-30-2006, 07:07 PM
If Kobe retires a Laker, I have no problem putting him up there with Magic and Kareem on the all-time Laker list.

That is not to say he's a better player than Wilt, but he has the longevity factor going for him. When I think of an all-time list for a team, it doesn't always mean greatest players ever. I rank them for their play while on the team and if they had success, and how long they stayed on the particular team.

Knoe Itawl
09-30-2006, 07:09 PM
1. Magic
2. Kareem
3. Shaquille
4. Baylor
5. West
6. Kobe

He'll easily be in the top 4, I doubt he ever surpasses Magic...unless he leads this team to 3 more championships on his own, and wins 2-3 MVPs...I think he's the most exciting Laker of all time, or 2nd most exciting behind Magic.

He won't "easily" do anything unless he gets some more titles, makes some deep playoff runs, etc.

lmao at "easily".

lakers-city
09-30-2006, 07:10 PM
kobe needs at least 1 MVP and 2 finals MVP, not to mention at least 2 rings to ever dethrone magic.

Knoe Itawl
09-30-2006, 07:12 PM
kobe needs at least 1 MVP and 2 finals MVP, not to mention at least 2 rings to ever dethrone magic.

Magic has what 3 MVPs? Like 4 Finals MVPs? Went to the Finals what, NINE TIMES?

It'll take even more than that.

lakers-city
09-30-2006, 07:13 PM

you are mistaking my point. i wouldnt exactly call myself a kobe fan despite being a laker fan (my fellow laker fans usuaaly call me a hater)

but i said that to ever dethrone magic (to have a chance to do so) he needs to win some rings on his own.

Knoe Itawl
09-30-2006, 07:15 PM
you are mistaking my point. i wouldnt exactly call myself a kobe fan despite being a laker fan (my fellow laker fans usuaaly call me a hater)

but i said that to ever dethrone magic (to have a chance to do so) he needs to win some rings on his own.

And I'm saying it will take more than one MVP and even 2 Finals MVPs to dethrone Magic.

lakers-city
09-30-2006, 07:19 PM
kobe doesnt have the team magic did (kareem, worthy, cooper, scott, mcadoo, green, nixon.) so to ask him to win the SAME amount of rings as magic is stupid.

pgm
09-30-2006, 07:19 PM
1. Magic
2. West
3. Baylor
4. Kareem
5. Shaq
6. Worthy

Ignoring Kobe, this is the top 6. Kobe is arguably better than Worthy now. Although Shaq will be tough to pass. The man brought 3 rings to LA (with the help of Kobe, of course).

lakers-city
09-30-2006, 07:22 PM
shaq should rank higher than west and baylor, how many times they were owned in the finals ? those dudes lost 9 finals and never won until wilt came to LA to save the day (in fact baylor never won)

kareem should rank higher than west and baylor too, those 2 dont rank much higher than kobe in my book, i see him surpassing both.

Psileas
09-30-2006, 07:25 PM
No-one has yet mentioned George Mikan. I know, completely different eras, but still, we're talking about the first Dynasty leader. 5 rings in 6 years (in an era with hardly any awards available) can't be dismissed like this. I'm not implying that Mikan is better than Kobe, but his accomplishments have to be mentioned in some way. For me, he still has to rank a little higher career wise-which means that I don't overrate his era, because if I did, then he should be top-3, with Magic and Kareem, as expected with a guy who wins 5 titles as the MVP of his team.

lakers-city
09-30-2006, 07:27 PM
forgot completely about mikan.

magic, kareem, wilt, shaq, west, baylor, worthy and mikan.

Psileas
09-30-2006, 07:34 PM
Well, I wouldn't put Worthy above Kobe, so Kobe would be my #8 (nice coincidence...) and Worthy at 9.

lakers-city
09-30-2006, 07:40 PM
worthy won finals MVP over kareem and magic once. kobe was never even metioned for the award.

West-Side
09-30-2006, 07:55 PM

You can't compare players that way, Magic through out his career had so much talent around him...Kobe did well when he had Shaquille (3 titles, made 1st team All-NBA and 1st Team All-Defense....all-star every year), and is doing great things right now as a leader...but he needs talent around him to win MVP's and titles. To me Kobe was the MVP last season, and I believe if he had a little more consistenct and talent around him...he would have had 1 MVP under his belt.

I have no doubt in my mind that Kobe ni the next 5 years wins atleast 1 MVP...but in this league you usually need talent to have a chance at winning the MVP. Jordan dominated basketball early in his career while never winning an MVP because his team never did anything...same thing with Kobe, he did his thing as a 2nd option now give him a chance to do it as a leader.

DeuceWallaces
09-30-2006, 07:56 PM
I'm no Lakers fan, but how can anyone put anything but Magic at #1?

West-Side
09-30-2006, 07:58 PM
I'm no Lakers fan, but how can anyone put anything but Magic at #1?

I agree, I'd only make an exception if his name was Kareem.

DeuceWallaces
09-30-2006, 08:00 PM
Did Kareem have a lot of success with the Bucks? As in championships or at least finals appearances and MVPs?

AirGauge23
09-30-2006, 08:01 PM
Did Kareem have a lot of success with the Bucks? As in championships or at least finals appearances and MVPs?

I think he won a title, with the Big O.

DeuceWallaces
09-30-2006, 08:03 PM
That would make sense. Forgot about Oscar and him.

lakers-city
09-30-2006, 08:03 PM

2 finals (71, 74) and one ring (71)

BFRESH44
09-30-2006, 08:05 PM

Did he....

He won an MVP, scoring title, and a championship with Big O as his sidepart with the Bucks.

Kobe is not a top 5 Laker, YET in terms of overall accolades and basketball legacy. But he will mount his way in. But I don't think there is no way in he tops it...

Magic
Kareem
Shaq
West
Baylor

DeuceWallaces
09-30-2006, 08:05 PM
2 finals (71, 74) and one ring (71)

Think you gotta go with Magic then as the Laker GOAT.

lakers-city
09-30-2006, 08:07 PM
deffinitely, magic is the lakers GOAT and both shaq and kareem are second, mikan is third, wilt is 4th, west is 5th, baylor is 6th and worthy is 7th.

kobe is no top 5 yet and will never be unless he wins a ring without shaq.

shadow
09-30-2006, 08:16 PM
I don't think Kobe tops the list, he won't ever come close to magic and kareem, but he might make #3, If he keeps up his standard of play over the next 6-7 years. Of course the key is winning the rings though. He needs to mellow down though and learn to play with his team mates better for that to happen.

hotsizzle
09-30-2006, 10:28 PM
Magic
Shaq
Kareem
Kobe
West
Baylor
Wilt

For every ring Kobe wins as a laker, he'll move up a spot.

HHH
10-01-2006, 12:45 AM
Man it's SAD that even some Lakers fans have no **** clue about the HISTORY of their own franchise. Lakers basketball didn't start with Magic and end with Shaq n' Kobe. Here's the REAL top 5 +2:

1) Magic Johnson (no explanation needed)
2) Elgin Baylor (according to Chick, he's No. 1 on the list)
3) Jerry West (no brainer)
4) Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (had he started his career with the Lakers, he's definitely be #1 on this list)
5) Shaquille O'Neal (can't stand him, but he delivered 3 titles)
6) James Worthy (Mr. Consistency; 88 Finals MVP + Celtics Killer)
7) Kobe Bryant (has a chance to crack Top 3 if he wins 1-2 more titles)

Anyone who disagrees with this list doesn't know **** about LAKERS BASKETBALL. As much as I love Kobe (NO Lance Bass)....he's 7 or 6 (at best) in this list AT THIS CURRENT TIME. Most likely he will move up. How far? It's anyone's guess!

BTW anyone who puts Shaq, Kobe or Kareem ABOVE West and Baylor need to get their heads examined and their Basketball IQ questioned. West and Elgin were the dominant duo of the 60's. The greatest Lakers of them all, Chick Hearn (RIP), til the day he passed away said that the greatest basketball player he's ever seen is Elgin Baylor.

Chick > YOU

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
10-01-2006, 01:11 AM
Kobe by the end of his career will be top 3

Psileas
10-01-2006, 08:09 AM
Anyone who disagrees with this list doesn't know **** about LAKERS BASKETBALL. As much as I love Kobe (NO Lance Bass)....he's 7 or 6 (at best) in this list AT THIS CURRENT TIME. Most likely he will move up. How far? It's anyone's guess!

I know 20.8 ****s about Lakers basketball, and I'll take even the Lakers' Kareem over Baylor and Kobe over Worthy.

Kareem: 5 titles, 2 as The man, 1-2 as the secong best player and 2 more Finals' presences (had the Lakers won in 1984, he'd be the Finals' MVP again).
Baylor: 0 titles, 7 Finals' presences, 2 as the best player, 4 as the second.

Kareem: 3 MVP's
Baylor: 0 MVP's

Kareem: 4 statistic titles
Baylor: 0 stat. titles.

KnickFan4Life
10-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Kareem
Shaq
Magic
West
Baylor
Wilt
Mikan
Worthy

I don't think he's surpassed any of these guys yet:no:

Real Men Wear Green
10-01-2006, 09:45 AM
Man it's SAD that even some Lakers fans have no **** clue about the HISTORY of their own franchise.

Not true Laker fans, just the obnoxious Kobe Cult.

K*O*B*E
10-01-2006, 09:55 AM
at the end of his career I believe kobe will be in the discussion as the G.O.A.T
I know as far as legacy he has alot he has to do, but as far as talent I think he is already top 3.

miles berg
10-01-2006, 09:56 AM
He will never pass Magic on that Lakers list, Magic is THE all time Laker, every Lakers fan ever absolutely idolizes the guy and that includes non Laker fanatics like me. I consider Magic and Jabbar two of the 5 greatest of all time, so I think Kobe could fit in at #3 all time on that Laker list if he does some things in LA before he retires.

But he will never pass Magic and more than likely he will never pass Jabbar either.

lakers-city
10-01-2006, 11:05 AM
BTW anyone who puts Shaq, Kobe or Kareem ABOVE West and Baylor need to get their heads examined and their Basketball IQ questioned. West and Elgin were the dominant duo of the 60's. The greatest Lakers of them all, Chick Hearn (RIP), til the day he passed away said that the greatest basketball player he's ever seen is Elgin Baylor.

Chick > YOU

yea, they were so dominant that they had a 1-9 record in the finals.

shaq 3-1 in finals as a lakers.

kareem 5-4

magic 5-4

west and baylor cant even hold those guys jockstraps.

HHH
10-01-2006, 12:08 PM
yea, they were so dominant that they had a 1-9 record in the finals.

shaq 3-1 in finals as a lakers.

kareem 5-4

magic 5-4

west and baylor cant even hold those guys jockstraps.

Do you realize that they went up against the Bill Russel, Bobby Cousy-led Boston Celtics team most of that 1-9 Finals record.

We are talking about Kareem's impact while he was a LAKER (not entire career). There is NO WAY that he ranks above West or Baylor. His best years were with the Bucks. Sure he won titles with the Lakers, but he was second fiddle in probably 4 out of the 5 titles. Meanwhile West and Baylor played their ENTIRE careers with the Lakers and put up DOMINANT #'s.

It's all about the FACTS man!

lakers-city
10-01-2006, 12:20 PM
it dosent matter who they were up against, they lost and thats all it matters. jerry west never won a ring until he rode chamberlain's coatails to one in 1972.

The Mamba
10-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Well, let's see...

1) Magic
2) Kareem
3) O'Neal
4) West
5) Chamberlain
6) Baylor
7) Bryant

Bryant is sitting in #7th place, as far as I'm concerned. If he gets an MVP trophy, he moves ahead of Baylor. If he wins a ring and an MVP award ... he moves ahead of Chamberlain and West. If he wins 2 rings, gets an MVP award or two, he surpasses Shaq. But he would need 3 - 4 more rings and 2 - 3 MVP's to even approach and/or surpass the Magic and Kareem echelon.

As far as most talented Laker players ever, then yeah, Kobe is sitting at number 1, or tied for first. But as far as accomplishments, individual success within a team concept, Kobe still has ways to go. But converse to that, Kobe is only 28, and just hitting his prime. He has at the very least about a good more 7 PRIME years left in him. Anything is possible in that time frame.

Loki
10-01-2006, 05:06 PM
He has at the very least about a good more 7 PRIME years left in him. Anything is possible in that time frame.

No one is in their prime at age 33-35.

lakers-city
10-01-2006, 05:08 PM
kobe has 5 years ore of him. jordan played well until 35 because he came to the league at age 22 and kobe came at age 18. at age 28 kobe is 4 years more worned down than MJ was at age 28.

Blue Bear
10-01-2006, 05:12 PM
1. jordan
2. magic
3. bird
4. shaq
5. hakeem
6. kareem
7. barkley
8. t-mac
9. ai
20. pp
45. kidd
187. kobe

lakers-city
10-01-2006, 05:14 PM
we are talking about LAKERS top 10, not alltime nba top 10.

Blue Bear
10-01-2006, 05:18 PM
we are talking about LAKERS top 10, not alltime nba top 10.

:(

then

1. magic
2. kareem
3. west
4. wilt
5. kareem again?
10. karl malone?
89. kobe
90. derek fisher

:pimp:

The Mamba
10-01-2006, 05:41 PM
No one is in their prime at age 33-35.
Not neccessarily physical prime, but playing the game of basketball from a mental standpoint, he most certainly can still dominate in his 'mental basketball prime'. Ala Jordan at those ages. So he has from 28 - 32 for physical prime, after that he's still going to be a smart basketballplayer who knows how to play the game.

The Mamba
10-01-2006, 05:42 PM
kobe has 5 years ore of him. jordan played well until 35 because he came to the league at age 22 and kobe came at age 18. at age 28 kobe is 4 years more worned down than MJ was at age 28.
Naw. These guys played ball their entire lives. MJ was playing elite NCAA basketball until he came in the league at 21/22. Same difference.

Knoe Itawl
10-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Naw. These guys played ball their entire lives. MJ was playing elite NCAA basketball until he came in the league at 21/22. Same difference.

I didn't know there were 82 games per year plus playoffs in the NCAA.

Live and learn.

Kobe's got 4 years left of prime. He won't win a title this year or next for sure. So he's got two maybe three years to get a ring in his prime or close to it.

LakersDynasty
10-01-2006, 05:50 PM
1. jordan
2. magic
3. bird
4. shaq
5. hakeem
6. kareem
7. barkley
8. t-mac
9. ai
20. pp
45. kidd
187. kobe
Shows what you know.

The Mamba
10-01-2006, 05:50 PM
I didn't know there were 82 games per year plus playoffs in the NCAA.
Maybe not 82+ games, but they were high intensity, against same elite competition. And Mike's team usually went deep into the NCAA tourney. Kobe however wasn't playing 82+ games until 1999 / 2000. Until then he was comming off the bench, and earning his playing time. Kobe has had many rigors on his body, but that isn't to say he still can't play for awhile. His physical prime will be there for him till 32-ish, probably.

Kobe's got 4 years left of prime. He won't win a title this year or next for sure. So he's got two maybe three years to get a ring in his prime or close to it.
How do you know that he won't wint a title "next year for sure"? I mean, I don't see the Lakers winning it this year. But you really don't know what will happen for sure this year, let alone next year. Anything is possible in sports. We'll see how it all plays out. No one here is Miss Cleo.

eliteballer
10-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Kobe played about the same amount of total minutes his first 3 years in the league that MJ did in college, Kobe wasn't really a starter until his 3rd season. Also remember that Kobe's 3rd season was the lockout-shortened season.

Knoe Itawl
10-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Maybe not 82+ games, but they were high intensity, against same elite competition. And Mike's team usually went deep into the NCAA tourney. Kobe however wasn't playing 82+ games until 1999 / 2000. Until then he was comming off the bench, and earning his playing time. Kobe has had many rigors on his body, but that isn't to say he still can't play for awhile. His physical prime will be there for him till 32-ish, probably.

How do you know that he won't wint a title "next year for sure"? I mean, I don't see the Lakers winning it this year. But you really don't know what will happen for sure this year, let alone next year. Anything is possible in sports. We'll see how it all plays out. No one here is Miss Cleo.

A. The bottom line is that he has more wear and tear on his body from coming in at 18. I think it can be seen in his diminished driving.

B. How do you know he "would" have scored 35ppg for years if he hadn't played with Shaq? How do you know he "would" have "raped" Tayshaun Prince if he wasn't "injured"?

My opinion is that LA has no shot at a title for at least the next two seasons (and that's being generous because I actually don't believe any Kobe lead team will win a title, but that's another story). I'm sure you're of a different opinion. I guess we'll see who's right.

The Mamba
10-01-2006, 06:06 PM
A. The bottom line is that he has more wear and tear on his body from coming in at 18. I think it can be seen in his diminished driving.
I think that is more of Kobe just being smart. First of all, he couldn't drive much last year cause of his bum knee. Second of all, by him not attacking the rim as much, is him looking to prolong his career. Being a good jump shooter will allow him to play deep into his thirties like Jordan.

B. How do you know he "would" have scored 35ppg for years if he hadn't played with Shaq?
Hold up ... what?!? I don't "know" that Kobe would've scored 35 ppg for years had he not played with Shaq. I'm sure he would have averaged high 20's, early 30's at the very least. But that can be a theory validated by actual facts and statistics. Saying you know "for sure" someone won't do something in the near future is some what reasonable. But guessing what will happen 2 years from now, and presenting your opinion or theory as fact, isn't.

How do you know he "would" have "raped" Tayshaun Prince if he wasn't "injured"?
Heh?

My opinion is that LA has no shot at a title for at least the next two seasons (and that's being generous because I actually don't believe any Kobe lead team will win a title, but that's another story).
We all pretty much knew that, though. No shocker there, lol.

I'm sure you're of a different opinion. I guess we'll see who's right.
None of it would make either of our opinions, "right". Your guess is of higher probability. I wasn't saying the Lakers WOULD win the championship. I was saying, how do you just say what you think, and not know, and present said opinion as fact? Only one team can win the NBA Finals. So that gives someone numerous chances to be wrong when guessing. You guessing against the Lakers is of much more higher probability than me guessing the Lakers would win the championship. Get it? That wouldn't make you "right". And if the Lakers win, it wouldn't make me "right". It would just be opinion and theory that happened to come true. Yours of course is more likely to happen. Is this a loophole to make you and your opinions of Kobe be "right"?

mjbulls23
04-09-2008, 05:57 AM
Man it's SAD that even some Lakers fans have no **** clue about the HISTORY of their own franchise. Lakers basketball didn't start with Magic and end with Shaq n' Kobe. Here's the REAL top 5 +2:

1) Magic Johnson (no explanation needed)
2) Elgin Baylor (according to Chick, he's No. 1 on the list)
3) Jerry West (no brainer)
4) Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (had he started his career with the Lakers, he's definitely be #1 on this list)
5) Shaquille O'Neal (can't stand him, but he delivered 3 titles)
6) James Worthy (Mr. Consistency; 88 Finals MVP + Celtics Killer)
7) Kobe Bryant (has a chance to crack Top 3 if he wins 1-2 more titles)

Chick > YOU

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Niquesports
04-09-2008, 10:36 AM
[QUOTE=mjbulls23]:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:[/QUOT

1 Magic
2 Mikin
3 Baylor/West
4 Kareem
5 Shaq
6 Kobe
7 Worthy
8 jammal Wilks
9 Gail Goodrich
10 Michael Cooper

kgisbigticket
04-09-2008, 11:08 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Why do you continuously bump old threads?

guy
04-09-2008, 12:08 PM
How is Worthy a greater Laker then Kobe?

kgisbigticket
04-09-2008, 12:09 PM
How is Worthy a greater Laker then Kobe?

4 rings and 1 finals mvp.

Kobe doesn't have that.

gpfanz
04-09-2008, 12:18 PM
One of the greatest offensive juggernauts of all time :applause:

guy
04-09-2008, 12:35 PM
4 rings and 1 finals mvp.

Kobe doesn't have that.

Worthy actually has 3 rings, not 4. And so what he won a finals mvp? Tony Parker has 3 rings and 1 finals mvp, so does that make him a greater Spur then David Robinson, who has 2 rings and 0 finals mvps? Kobe is a flat-out better player then James Worthy regardless of achievements/stats. And even if you want to go by that, Kobe has better career stats across the board, has 2 scoring titles to Worthy's 0, and has 5 all-nba first teams, 2 second teams, and 2 third teams, to Worthy's 2 third teams. Anybody that says Worthy>Kobe is hater, and this is coming from someone that doesn't even care for Kobe.

Kobe is at the very least a top 6 Laker, and personally I would put him at top 4. I swear it seems like so many automatically think older=better.

kgisbigticket
04-09-2008, 12:42 PM
Worthy actually has 3 rings, not 4. And so what he won a finals mvp? Tony Parker has 3 rings and 1 finals mvp, so does that make him a greater Spur then David Robinson, who has 2 rings and 0 finals mvps? Kobe is a flat-out better player then James Worthy regardless of achievements/stats. And even if you want to go by that, Kobe has better career stats across the board, has 2 scoring titles to Worthy's 0, and has 5 all-nba first teams, 2 second teams, and 2 third teams, to Worthy's 2 third teams. Anybody that says Worthy>Kobe is hater, and this is coming from someone that doesn't even care for Kobe.

Kobe is at the very least a top 6 Laker, and personally I would put him at top 4. I swear it seems like so many automatically think older=better.

David Robinson won league MVP. When you have no MVP's then guys with MVP's are automatically better.

guy
04-09-2008, 12:52 PM
David Robinson won league MVP. When you have no MVP's then guys with MVP's are automatically better.

Ok, but a Finals MVP is not equal to a Season MVP. If you really think that, do you think Tony Parker is better then Kobe Bryant, Tracy McGrady, Lebron James, Paul Pierce, Jason Kidd, or Chris Paul? Cause all those guys don't have any Season or Finals MVP. If you do, you're a moron. Kobe's 5 all-nba first teams compared to Worthy's 2 all-nba third teams speaks for itself that Kobe is obviously is better then Worthy.

ShowtymeCA2NC
04-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Magic
Kareem
Wilt
Shaq
West
Baylor

He likely won't win any more championships, and as a result no Finals MVPs and I thought his best chance for league MVP was last year. I certainly can't imagine him winning as many MVPs as Magic, Kareem or Shaq.

So he's at 7, and I don't see him getting any higher unless he passes Baylor maybe. Don't see him passing West.

How can u say that ,are u some sort of prophet and if so,how long will i live..

Make It Rain
04-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Wrong. Jordan played at 35 because he was a physical anomaly. People forget how superior Jordan was to every one in the history of the NBA physically. He was as durable as they get. Kobe doesn't have this kind of durability.

AirGauge23
11-28-2008, 06:21 AM
He has his MVP, I don't think he'll win it again this year, unless the Lakers win 65+, then he has a good chance. His team made the finals, but lost. So far it looks like they'll be there again, and the team they have now can probably compete for the title for the next couple of seasons.

Where do you rank him now? Has he moved up a spot or two?

Posts Penyeach
11-28-2008, 06:38 AM
He has his MVP, I don't think he'll win it again this year, unless the Lakers win 65+, then he has a good chance. His team made the finals, but lost. So far it looks like they'll be there again, and the team they have now can probably compete for the title for the next couple of seasons.

Where do you rank him now? Has he moved up a spot or two?
Is there something in particular that makes you think the Lakers won't win 65 games?

Kobe's winning the MVP didn't change anything, he's not a different player now than he was before he won it, he just looks like he's a different player because he's on one of the most stacked teams of all-time and barely has to do anything out there. Match him up with one of the toughest defensive teams of all time in a Finals series and let's see how he does. Oh right..... yeah.....

He's definitely better than Baylor ever was. Worthy too. I think he's better than Jerry West was too, but these guys play 40 years apart; it's tough to compare them, and the way they impacted the game was completely different; as different as the game itself if not moreso, so I'm going to call West/Kobe a tie and rank Kobe 5a.

1. Magic
2. Kareem
3. Wilt
4. Shaq
5a. Kobe
5b. Jerry

It's tough to have the 3 best centers to ever play the game all a big part of your franchise's history if you're a perimeter player. Those 3 cast large shadows in more ways than one, and then of course you have Magic.

I'm completely certain, as certain as I've ever really felt predicting anything, that Kobe won't crack my top 4. There's just no way, it's a glass ceiling he just can't shatter. He's maximized every bone in his body but he just doesn't have what basketball players have to have to transcend their talent and their acquired skillsets.

mamba24
11-28-2008, 07:06 AM
I said end of career so it could happen.

Right now kobes top 10....if he can win 2 more rings hes tied with magic for 2nd all time...

Kobes best years are behind him...hes playing against a generation of hall of famers who are better than the ones currently in the hall of fame...

Shaq - sorry but no one in no era would be able to stop this man...

Tim Duncan - Karl Malone who? 4 rings a finals MVP and only the best power forward to ever play the game...

Lebron James - Think mini shaq who can dominate games with his physical gifts and is destined to win a few NBA titles...hes only 24

D-wade - this man is skilled to the bone...the only reason hes not better than kobe is coz hes got no post game, no 3 point shot and doest shoot FT's at a better clip...but he can play with the best of them.

CP3 - on track to pass John stockton as a steals leader...will pass majic as a assist leader, and dominates the game at the PG postion

Jason Kidd - hes only a triple double machine...only Majic Johnson is ahead of him and hes catchin up.

KG - you heard it here 1st...hes better than Charles Barkley...better team player...better defender..

now to me the only players who could compete with these players is Michael Jordan and Majic Johnson...

Larry Bird? sorry...lebron james would destroy him...
Kareem...sorry laker fans but shaq would out muscle him to the rim every time...

Imagine who jordan played against...charles Barkley, Karl Malone, John Stockton, Hakeem, Clyde Drexler, Dominique, Isiah Thomas, Gary Payton, Magic Johnson

And yet the generation of today would dominate most of those guys...aside from Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan..

Ive watched the 80's and 90's....Jordan would be hard pressed to win 6 rings had he played against Tim Duncan or shaq or even lebron or even kobe...

same with magic johnson...

its a comparism which will never be understood...but you determine for yourself where these guys would fill out the slots after the two MJ's.

west
11-28-2008, 07:12 AM
Right now kobes top 10....if he can win 2 more rings hes tied with magic for 2nd all time...

Kobes best years are behind him...hes playing against a generation of hall of famers who are better than the ones currently in the hall of fame...

Tim Duncan - Karl Malone who? 4 rings a finals MVP and only the best power forward to ever play the game...

Lebron James - Think mini shaq who can dominate games with his physical gifts and is destined to win a few NBA titles...hes only 24

D-wade - this man is skilled to the bone...the only reason hes not better than kobe is coz hes got no post game, no 3 point shot and doest shoot FT's at a better clip...but he can play with the best of them.

CP3 - on track to pass John stockton as a steals leader...will pass majic as a assist leader, and dominates the game at the PG postion

Jason Kidd - hes only a triple double machine...only Majic Johnson is ahead of him and hes catchin up.

KG - you heard it here 1st...hes better than Charles Barkley...better team player...better defender..

now to me the only players who could compete with these players is Michael Jordan and Majic Johnson...

Kareem...sorry laker fans but shaq would out muscle him to the rim every time...

Imagine who jordan played against...charles Barkley, Karl Malone, John Stockton, Hakeem, Clyde Drexler, Dominique, Isiah Thomas, Gary Payton, Magic Johnson

And yet the generation of today would dominate most of those guys...aside from Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan..

Ive watched the 80's and 90's....Jordan would be hard pressed to win 6 rings had he played against Tim Duncan or shaq or even lebron or even kobe...

its a comparism which will never be understood...but you determine for yourself where these guys would fill out the slots after the two MJ's.
post of the day and welcome to my ignore list:applause:

Loki
11-28-2008, 07:23 AM

First sign of idiocy... :oldlol:

Second sign of idiocy... :oldlol:

LMAO @ thinking that any team you can assemble today beats a team of Magic/MJ/Bird or Pip/Barkley or Malone/Hakeem or DRob, much less "dominate" them.

Wait, what # sign was this again? I lost count...

LOL @ Jordan not being able to beat any of the Spurs teams that won rings, or having trouble winning against Lebron or Kobe. Give me a break. :oldlol: The only team that would give those Bulls trouble is the '01 Lakers and that's it. LOL @ the thought that the '07 Cavs are gonna put up a fight against Jordan's Bulls. Hit the bricks, kid. Come back when you've grown a brain.

AirGauge23
11-28-2008, 07:27 AM
Is there something in particular that makes you think the Lakers won't win 65 games?

Injuries.

If either Kobe or Pau (moreso Kobe) go down for a substantial amount of time, I don't see how they win that many games.

chains5000
11-28-2008, 07:38 AM
Injuries.

If either Kobe or Pau (moreso Kobe) go down for a substantial amount of time, I don't see how they win that many games.
I actually think a Gasol injury would harm them more, not because of him being better than Bryant, but because of the difference in both player's backups. Gasol down would leave a big huge in LA's frontcourt that isn't as easy to solve as it would for a SG.

chains5000
11-28-2008, 07:59 AM
They went 27-12 last year with no Gasol and a healthy Bynum.
They need quality bigs for the West playoffs. Bynum isn't enough, specially considering his inexperience there.
Also, check LA

JellyBean
11-28-2008, 10:20 AM
Among the All-Time Laker greats? Is he top 5 now? Suppose he finishes his career as a Laker, wins 1 or 2 championships, a couple MVP's, where would you put him then.

Wow. Great question. Having grown up with the Lakers of the 80s and part of the 70s, I would say Kobe is in the top 10 of all time Laker greats.

JJ81
11-28-2008, 10:23 AM
Wait until his career is over to compare him to Magic, MJ, Kareem etc.

As for all round skill (not stats and achievement) I'd say he was the best I've ever seen.

TmacsRockets
11-28-2008, 10:45 AM
1. Magic
2. Kareem
3. Shaq
4. West
5. Baylor
6. Worthy
7. Goodrich
8. Kobe

TmacsRockets
11-28-2008, 10:47 AM
Ok, but a Finals MVP is not equal to a Season MVP. If you really think that, do you think Tony Parker is better then Kobe Bryant, Tracy McGrady, Lebron James, Paul Pierce, Jason Kidd, or Chris Paul? Cause all those guys don't have any Season or Finals MVP. If you do, you're a moron. Kobe's 5 all-nba first teams compared to Worthy's 2 all-nba third teams speaks for itself that Kobe is obviously is better then Worthy.

Worthy shows up in the finals. Kobe doesn't.

Nash-tastic
11-28-2008, 10:50 AM
John Stockton is the all-time asist leader and its MaGic Johnson

JellyBean
11-28-2008, 11:24 AM

I am thinking that Worthy had...Magic, Kareem, Cooper, Byron Scott, and Rambis. Who the heck did Kobe have? If you were watching the same Finals that I was, the Celtics ran a Box and 1 on Kobe. Fish was terrible. Gasol was terrible. L.O. had 1 quarter where he even showed up. Kobe did not have anyone. At least Kobe got the Lakers 2 wins. Worthy could not get 1 win in the 89 Finals.

ScoopShot
11-28-2008, 11:55 AM

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc344/libero_msia/kobe_drop2.gif
Here's one for you Kobe's ball licker... now watch his balls drop, shut up and continue to do the only thing you're good at...

Batchoy
11-28-2008, 12:09 PM
I am thinking that Worthy had...Magic, Kareem, Cooper, Byron Scott, and Rambis. Who the heck did Kobe have? If you were watching the same Finals that I was, the Celtics ran a Box and 1 on Kobe. Fish was terrible. Gasol was terrible. L.O. had 1 quarter where he even showed up. Kobe did not have anyone. At least Kobe got the Lakers 2 wins. Worthy could not get 1 win in the 89 Finals.I like how you try to put down Worthy in trying to elevate Kobe. Yes, Worthy did have Magic, Kareem, Cooper, Byron Scott, and Rambis/AC Green. That's why he got 3 Championships. They had a great team, but that doesn't lessen his importance to the team. Especially in the 1988 Finals where he won the Finals MVP over the likes of Magic, Kareem, Bird, Mchale, and Parrish. In 1989, Magic Johnson and Byron Scott were injured in The Finals, but that didn't stop Worthy from trying his best scoring 40 points in the last game. If you want to compare that with Kobe's so called perfomance in the last game of last years Finals, there is a huge difference between losing and trying your hardest and losing while giving up. Also remember a couple of years ago where Kobe "tried his best" against The Suns in game 7 of their playoff game. There's a reason why James Worthy has the moniker "Big Game James".

Oh, by the way, I think Kobe is ranked higher than Worthy right now and could go higher/lower depending on what accomplishments he does or does not do. If you stop trying to put down other players without good reason, could help your credibility greatly.

My list of best Lakers ever...

1. Magic Johnson
2. Kareem Abdul Jabbar
3a. Chick Hearn*
3b. Jerry West**
4. Shaq
5. Elgin Baylor**
6. George Mikan**
7. Wilt Chamberlain**
8. Kobe
9. James Worthy
10. Gail Goodrich

*Chick Hearn is an honorary Laker and should be on the list. He was the only radio broadcaster that could put me in the seats without me being in The Forum or Staples Center.

**Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, George Mikan, and Wilt could be ranked higher/lower, but I never saw them play. But, to me, their legacies (as Lakers and players) are greater than Kobe's right now.

Psileas
11-28-2008, 01:28 PM
There's absolutely no way Worthy can be ranked above Kobe. Ask people for their GOAT players' lists and most knowledgable people will put Kobe anywhere between #15 and 25 (closer to 15). Worthy won't make it to top-40 and certainly doesn't come close to #25. It's not as if they spent just portions of their careers to the Lakers and their overall and Laker careers are different. Worthy played his best basketball in the Finals and that's basically the only category where he rivals Kobe. Overall playoff dominance goes to Kobe and regular season play is not even close. Unless you think that the NBA Finals are 80% of the whole season in importance, Worthy can't touch Kobe.

Having said that

Magic
Kareem
Shaq
West
Baylor

have either the championships/MVP's/individual dominance to best Kobe's resume (Magic, Kareem, Shaq) or the regular season/playoff dominance combination (along with multiple trips to the finals) to rank above him, as well.

Kobe is probably at #6, with Wilt (who played practically a little more than 4 seasons with them) and Mikan right behind.

crisoner
11-28-2008, 02:39 PM
1) Magic
2) Kareem
3) Shaq
4) West
5) Wilt
6) Kobe (he got to lead this team to a ring to crack the top 5 IMO)

Love the Lakers though....we got the greatest players ever!!!!

I hate the Celtics.............

crisoner
11-28-2008, 02:41 PM

Check 2000 Finals in Indy after Shaq fouled out please....
He pretty much showed up and held down fort for that key Laker victory

And Kobe has three wings. Yes playing a second fiddle to Shaq but the man did his part to earn those rings. So don't get it twisted.

KB42PAH
11-28-2008, 02:46 PM

Yes better than Magic. Outside of passing and court vision, magic has nothing on Kobe and Kobe is better at every facet of the game - scoring, shooting, defense, ball-handling, off hand, etc.

Magic has no jumpshot and was a defensive liability. He struggled to guard smaller PGs.

Magic lost in the finals 4 times with kareem/worthy and rest of his loaded roster, his leadership is overrated.

Magic is the GOAT PG , but kobe > Magic overall.

KB42PAH
11-28-2008, 02:47 PM
1) Magic
2) Kareem
3) Shaq
4) West
5) Wilt
6) Kobe (he got to lead this team to a ring to crack the top 5 IMO)

Love the Lakers though....we got the greatest players ever!!!!

I hate the Celtics.............

LMAO?!

WILT?!
WEST?!
:lol :oldlol: :roll:

ballhog
11-28-2008, 02:48 PM
all this top 5 talk and most of you guys didn't mention Bird in the begining..................weird

AllenIverson3
11-28-2008, 02:53 PM

hahah lmfao ur a kobe lover so stfu
Magic Shaq Kareem Wilt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe

Showtime
11-28-2008, 02:57 PM
hahah lmfao ur a kobe lover so stfu
Magic Shaq Kareem Wilt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe
He might just kill himself if Kobe fails to win another championship.

Allstar24
11-28-2008, 02:58 PM
all this top 5 talk and most of you guys didn't mention Bird in the begining..................weird
We're talking about the top 5 Lakers of all time. We have so many great players in our history that Kobe doesn't even make the top 5 :oldlol: He'd easily be #1 or 2 in many of the other franchises in the league.

AllenIverson3
11-28-2008, 02:59 PM
Kobe by the end of his career will be top 3

Michael Jordan
Magic Johnson
Larry Bird
i dont see where kobe is gonna fit it and dont tell me hes better than larry bird or magic johnson

Showtime
11-28-2008, 02:59 PM
Michael Jordan
Magic Johnson
Larry Bird
i dont see where kobe is gonna fit it and dont tell me hes better than larry bird or magic johnson
read the fukin topic

Showtime
11-28-2008, 03:00 PM
Here, let me help:

"Among the All-Time Laker greats"

LA_Showtime
11-28-2008, 03:01 PM
I think over Kobe's career he should be ranked between 10-25. I think his best season, the year he scored 81 points and such should be top 10.

Allstar24
11-28-2008, 03:03 PM
I think over Kobe's career he should be ranked between 10-25. I think his best season, the year he scored 81 points and such should be top 10.
:oldlol: Name me 10-25 Laker players better than Kobe.

Batchoy
11-28-2008, 03:06 PM
Yes better than Magic. Outside of passing and court vision, magic has nothing on Kobe and Kobe is better at every facet of the game - scoring, shooting, defense, ball-handling, off hand, etc.

Magic has no jumpshot and was a defensive liability. He struggled to guard smaller PGs.

Magic lost in the finals 4 times with kareem/worthy and rest of his loaded roster, his leadership is overrated.

Magic is the GOAT PG , but kobe > Magic overall.Wow!!! Some people just don't get it. If basketball were played one-on-one Kobe would easily be a top 3 player of all time and some can argue maybe the best individual player. But it's a good thing that basketball is a team sport. There is no doubt about Kobe's individual abilities, there is no denying it. It's the team aspect that has hindered Kobe. It's only these past few seasons Kobe has learned to hold back and let team play come to him instead of the team follow him. Magic already mastered that in his game when he came in the league. Just look at the 1980 NBA Finals, where Magic led The Lakers to a Championship. Leadership is not overrated. In each Championship team you could tell who were the leaders and who were the followers. If there were no leader in a team, all you will have is a bunch of individuals who will do their own thing.

LA_Showtime
11-28-2008, 03:07 PM
:oldlol: Name me 10-25 Laker players better than Kobe.

all time. not lakers.

Allstar24
11-28-2008, 03:09 PM
Here's the first post of this topic since you clearly missed it...

LA_Showtime
11-28-2008, 03:10 PM
Here's the first post of this topic since you clearly missed it...

okay whatever.

ballhog
11-28-2008, 03:16 PM
We're talking about the top 5 Lakers of all time. We have so many great players in our history that Kobe doesn't even make the top 5 :oldlol: He'd easily be #1 or 2 in many of the other franchises in the league.

oops:ohwell:

KB42PAH
11-28-2008, 03:27 PM
Wow!!! Some people just don't get it. If basketball were played one-on-one Kobe would easily be a top 3 player of all time and some can argue maybe the best individual player. But it's a good thing that basketball is a team sport. There is no doubt about Kobe's individual abilities, there is no denying it. It's the team aspect that has hindered Kobe. It's only these past few seasons Kobe has learned to hold back and let team play come to him instead of the team follow him. Magic already mastered that in his game when he came in the league. Just look at the 1980 NBA Finals, where Magic led The Lakers to a Championship. Leadership is not overrated. In each Championship team you could tell who were the leaders and who were the followers. If there were no leader in a team, all you will have is a bunch of individuals who will do their own thing.

I judge players individually - look at their skillsets. What can and can't they do on the basketball floor, what weaknesses do they have.

momo
11-28-2008, 04:13 PM
Chick > YOU

:cheers:

I love how quite a few people have no mention of Mikan whatsoever. Cracks me up.

I have a hard time positioning KB with him having a lot of game left... lets see what he does.

Batchoy
11-28-2008, 04:26 PM
I judge players individually - look at their skillsets. What can and can't they do on the basketball floor, what weaknesses do they have.But basketball is a "team" game. The best basketball players can adapt their strengths while hiding their weaknesses to the benefit to their team. That's why James White isn't in the league. He can jump out of the building but could not adapt to the team game. If you want one-on-one "team game" then go watch AND 1.

Look, there is no denying Kobe is a great player, but he has yet to prove he can win it all as leader of a team. That what makes great players into legends. And Kobe has a excellent chance to elevate his status to legend when his career is over.

KB42PAH
11-28-2008, 04:50 PM
But basketball is a "team" game. The best basketball players can adapt their strengths while hiding their weaknesses to the benefit to their team. That's why James White isn't in the league. He can jump out of the building but could not adapt to the team game. If you want one-on-one "team game" then go watch AND 1.

Look, there is no denying Kobe is a great player, but he has yet to prove he can win it all as leader of a team. That what makes great players into legends. And Kobe has a excellent chance to elevate his status to legend when his career is over.

How did Magic win as the leader of the team? He had kareem and still lost in finals 4 times.

Showtime
11-28-2008, 05:05 PM
How did Magic win as the leader of the team? He had kareem and still lost in finals 4 times.
How many finals did he go to? 9? So he lost 4 of 9. You would rather he went 3-5? I'll take 5 rings and 4 losses to better teams over 3 rings and couple of downright embarrassing showings.

Carbine
11-28-2008, 05:05 PM
LMAO @ thinking that any team you can assemble today beats a team of Magic/MJ/Bird or Pip/Barkley or Malone/Hakeem or DRob, much less "dominate" them.

There are certainly teams that could be made from this generation to beat any other generation in the history of the game. This generation has given us a combination of prime Shaq, prime Duncan, prime Kobe, prime LeBron, prime Wade... amongst other players. That group of players can hold their own against anyone. They can win on any given day. It's all a hypthetical though, and we all have our opinions that hold weight in our minds.... there are no facts concerning this argument therefor it's not a good debate to have because people get their feelings involved (for example, your favroite player played in a different generation, therefor you are going to rep that generation harder than the current one)

KB42PAH
11-28-2008, 05:14 PM
How many finals did he go to? 9? So he lost 4 of 9. You would rather he went 3-5? I'll take 5 rings and 4 losses to better teams over 3 rings and couple of downright embarrassing showings.

Ya but willl you take 4/9 over 6/9 or 7/9?

Kobe will win 3 or 4 more rings.

EricForman
11-28-2008, 05:16 PM
I'd rank Kobe above West.

West's horrendous finals record and the fact he only won when he totally deferred from his usual style has to be a negative factor when comparing people... can't just look at numbers.

Who was that guy who kept arguing with me that West was better than Bird a few months back? :oldlol:

Showtime
11-28-2008, 05:18 PM
Ya but willl you take 4/9 over 6/9 or 7/9?

Kobe will win 3 or 4 more rings.
lol once again, you show your true self. You WANT Kobe to be something instead of recognizing and appreciating Kobe for what he IS and DOES. Your expectations as a fanatic will never be lived up to by him, because he isn't the player you want him to be. It's already a foregone conclusion in your mind that he will win 3 or 4 more rings. It's not a possibility, but a destined event. One day, when Kobe's career is over, and he doesn't fulfill your expectations, reality might set in. But until then, enjoy your delusions.

RidonKs
11-28-2008, 05:19 PM
26th.

ruslan
11-28-2008, 05:25 PM
read the fukin topic

chill out kid i thought he said top 3 all time by some reason

Showtime
11-28-2008, 05:37 PM
chill out kid i thought he said top 3 all time by some reason
Well after multiple people being unable to comprehend the premise of the topic, and after previous corrections, it gets frustrating son.

AirGauge23
11-28-2008, 09:05 PM
A mod should just modify the thread title.

Psileas
11-28-2008, 10:26 PM

You don't even need to go that far to argue this. The dude you're arguing with lacks even very basic knowledge of NBA history, like the fact that Kareem was 42 freaking years old in '89, that Magic was injured during the same series and only played 1 full game and that he didn't even have Kareem in his team in '91. If someone ignores such elementary stuff, it's evidence he shouldn't be taken seriously.

KenneBell
11-28-2008, 10:32 PM
He'll be number 3 by the time his jersey is hanging in Staples.

Oden HOF
11-28-2008, 10:44 PM

HOMER :violin:

Oden HOF
11-28-2008, 10:46 PM

HOMER :violin:

MAGIC CAN PLAYS 5 POSTIONS ??
CAN KOBE PLAY 5 POSTIONS ???
AND MAGIC IS BETTER POST SCORERS
MUCH BETTER PASSER,BERTTER REBOUNDER THAN KOBE TOO ....:rockon:

Oden HOF
11-28-2008, 10:49 PM

KOBE HAS SHAQ,MAILMAN,GLOVE STILL LOSE TO PISTONS
NUFF.SAID :confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
04-29-2015, 12:59 PM
Top 5 now.

r15mohd
04-29-2015, 01:02 PM
He'll be number 3 by the time his jersey is hanging in Staples.

3rd best Laker...definitely agree!

Magic
Kareem
Kobe

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: