PDA

View Full Version : Fundamentals Of Basketball taught by Michael Jordan!

ANetsVinSanity15
09-30-2006, 11:17 PM
I found these videos on youtube.com. It's Michael Jordan teaching you almost everything he knows about the game of basketball. If you want to improve your game, check this out. You can thank me for not being selfish by posting this, and you can thank the person who downloaded these videos. (Just playing, you don't have to thank me. lol)

This first video is Jordan teaching you Defense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU7ln-KHhTQ&search=Jordan%20MJ%2023%20Basketball%20Fundamental s%20Defensive%20philosophy

The second video is a list of all the videos and there's alot.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=related&search_query=Jordan%20MJ%2023%20Basketball%20Funda mentals%20Defensive%20philosophy&search_sort=&search_category=0&page=1

NOTE: Some videos are short(53 Secs), while others are pretty long(3.53 Mins). So don't complain if that first video is too short.

Oh and I'm new here by the way, and I like the Nets and Vince Carter is one of my favorite players. With that in mind, I hope Raptors fans don't hate me. And I love the fact that VC gives it all he has in Jersey!

:banana:

ALBballer
09-30-2006, 11:19 PM
You just gave StarJordan great jerking-off material.

DatZNasty
I have the defense one and the one where he teaches you the fadeaway

kwajo
Michael Jordan is by far the most overrated player in the history of sport. He never won a single thing he didn't pay for, every one of his championships was bought by the mafia, the guy had no game at all, and he was as anti-clutch as Kobe Bryant. Jordan couldn't carry Drexler's jockstrap, let alone a beast like Rick Barry.

I spit in the face of anyone who dares argue. Jordan is scum, Jordan is worse than scum, he's the 90's version of Ryan Bowen.

The Answer
09-30-2006, 11:20 PM
You just gave StarJordan great jerking-off material.

:roll:

AppleNader
09-30-2006, 11:20 PM
he's the 90's version of Ryan Bowen.

at least Ryan Bowen brings hustle and intangibles.

kwajo
09-30-2006, 11:23 PM
at least Ryan Bowen brings hustle and intangibles.
Exactly. Jordan was a Grade A slacker. I remember once where there was a clip on the local news of JR Rider giving Jordan a talk about not being committed to the team enough, and not hustling. I mean when Rider is lecturing you on work ethic, you know something is wrong.

ANetsVinSanity15
09-30-2006, 11:24 PM
Michael Jordan is by far the most overrated player in the history of sport. He never won a single thing he didn't pay for, every one of his championships was bought by the mafia, the guy had no game at all, and he was as anti-clutch as Kobe Bryant. Jordan couldn't carry Drexler's jockstrap, let alone a beast like Rick Barry.

I spit in the face of anyone who dares argue. Jordan is scum, Jordan is worse than scum, he's the 90's version of Ryan Bowen.

Do you hate Vince Carter too? I bet someone here will appreciate these videos . . I know I do . .

AppleNader
09-30-2006, 11:24 PM
JR Rider could also shoot the 3 better. If Jordan would've put in the effort in that category, maybe he would've been a bit more capable.

Hawker
09-30-2006, 11:26 PM
Do you hate Vince Carter too?

redrum

kwajo
09-30-2006, 11:26 PM
Apple you are on the right page with me today. JR was a massive star, and got screwed out of numerous championships by the Judeo-christian media-complex.

JR represented everything Jordan should have been. Both had the athleticism, but only Rider had the drive, the desire to win. Jordan was constantly wasting money on Hos and drugs. That's where his name "Air Jordan" came from, because he was always high as a kite during games.

AppleNader
09-30-2006, 11:32 PM
also, people called him air jordan because he was basically full of hot air.

Worthless. Spoiled rich white ass couldn't beat JR's blue collar work ethic.

ANetsVinSanity15
09-30-2006, 11:48 PM
I can't believe what im reading

BradMiller52
09-30-2006, 11:50 PM
:roll:

Thanks for the vid man, people can learn from that stuff.

thenextgreatbigman
09-30-2006, 11:53 PM
i love how they have cut scenes even though the camera angle doesn't change. i wonder what that mean? :rollingeyes:

bigkingsfan
10-01-2006, 12:19 AM
Basketball for dummies.

XxNeXuSxX
10-01-2006, 12:30 AM
I can't believe what im reading

What? That's new to you? ROFL, I can't believe you think Jordan had work ethic. The man was constantly bickering about others while he sat on his ass and didn't practice because he was "too cool for skool".

The guy couldn't execute the basketball basics, there was a reason his highschool coach cut him from varsity.

The guy had the speed of Tractor Traylor, the handles of Ryan Bowen, the complaining mindset of TO, the shooting touch of Shaquille O'Neal and the rebounding ability of Earl Boykins.

Basically useless, why what did you think of him?

kwajo
10-01-2006, 12:39 AM
the shooting touch of Shaquille O'Neal

Jordan WISHES he had Shaq's shooting touch. The man laid more bricks than Antoine Walker.

ANetsVinSanity15
10-01-2006, 12:42 AM
you guys are messing with my head because im new here right? I mean that has to be it.. how can he be lazy and do such great moves and avg like 30+ points?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yyknR7ltkg&mode=related&search=

ANetsVinSanity15
10-01-2006, 12:43 AM
What? That's new to you? ROFL, I can't believe you think Jordan had work ethic. The man was constantly bickering about others while he sat on his ass and didn't practice because he was "too cool for skool".

The guy couldn't execute the basketball basics, there was a reason his highschool coach cut him from varsity.

The guy had the speed of Tractor Traylor, the handles of Ryan Bowen, the complaining mindset of TO, the shooting touch of Shaquille O'Neal and the rebounding ability of Earl Boykins.

Basically useless, why what did you think of him?
you mean the old Jordan right? After he won 3 championships?

XxNeXuSxX
10-01-2006, 12:47 AM
you mean the old Jordan right? After he won 3 championships?

3 Bought championships as Kwajo explained.

04mzwach
10-01-2006, 01:50 AM
Jordan is not one of the greats. He is the great.

gigantes
10-01-2006, 04:21 AM
thanks for collecting the videos... i love that sort of thing!

not sure what those other guys are babbling about but what the hell i'll add to the fun:

jordan was a frail shell of a man with moderate physical gifts. he was by most accounts a lucky guy in the right place at the right time and was surrounded by people who protected him and helped create the michael jordan 'mystique and illusion'.

outwardly he was strong and competitive but inwardly he was an emotional wreck. every day before practice or before a game he spent about an hour in phil jackson's office being pep-talked and reassured so that he was able to go out and perform. when phil wasn't around scotty pippen or tex winter had to perform these duties, which both men quickly came to dread. a few times nobody could summon up the energy to pep-talk jordan and as a result he refused to leave jackson's office, even if it meant missing the game. that meant some excuse had to be concocted (usually a sprain or mild injury) to cover jordan's absence. jordan also had the tendency to burst into tears and throw tantrums in practice- as a result of this one player and one assistant coach were assigned the job of watching him closely at all times during game situations. when they spotted the warning signs of a jordan meltdown they had to throw themselves into action, either getting a timeout called, starting an altercation with the other team, or anything possible to temporarily deflect attention away from jordan. naturally these men were paid well for this duty, on average about 150% of their normal contract. even so the turnover rate was very high- almost nobody lasted a full season in this position.

there, that was fun. :D

DCL
10-01-2006, 06:11 AM
was that a video for retards? that's like kindergarten basketball.

Blue Bear
10-01-2006, 01:44 PM
wait until he releases his second volume he'll teach us to do these moves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ch835Zi1E

Lei
10-01-2006, 03:15 PM
Welcome to ISH, I liked them, pretty good videos.

"You just gave StarJordan great jerking-off material."

No offence to StarJordan but this is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Ryan Bowen
10-01-2006, 03:28 PM

:mad:

G-Funk
04-17-2012, 09:57 PM
very last threat, had to resurrect it

miggyme1
04-17-2012, 10:05 PM

are u high or just stupid?the mafia paid for jordan to win six championships?lol ok sure in order for the mafia to do that...they would have had to...............................................p ay reggie miller and his pacers which gave jordan and the bulls all they had for like two or three straight years in the playoffs......................penny hardaway and shaq in orlando which gave the bulls problems........and the knicks................the pistons........................................... .....u see where this list is going?aint no way mafia got that much power sorry bum u reaching now.stick to watching baseball or soccer cuz u clearly dont understand basketball bum

Legends66NBA7
04-17-2012, 10:08 PM

Hey man, that guy was trolling.

He's probably not even go to see that post... This thread 6 years old !! I don't think he's that active of a poster anymore.

swi7ch
04-17-2012, 10:22 PM
kobe must have had this memorized