PDA

View Full Version : Kobe's house maid sues... hates working for Vanessa

t-rex
03-25-2009, 12:34 PM
Kobe Bryant's house maid is suing the Bryant's claiming abusive working conditions. In her statement it seems that Kobe is not the bad guy. It's Vanessa that is difficult to work for. Remember though, these are just allegations, nothing has been proven.

You can judge the allegations about Vanessa Bryant's behavior for yourself at this link.

http://www.tmz.com/

http://www.sportal.bg/uploads/tinymce/raja/Vanessa_bryant2.jpg

Vanessa Bryant... Yes she's beautiful, but is she difficult to live with?

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/vanessa-bryant-02.jpg

Kobe and Vanessa Bryant before an awards show in 2007

I apologize for posting the wrong picture earlier. The first picture posted originally was of Rony Seiklay's wife, not Vanessa Bryant. The correction has been made and now both pictures are of Vanessa and Kobe Bryant.

jjayfive
03-25-2009, 12:39 PM
that's believe... haven't heard any good about that girl...

DuMa
03-25-2009, 12:44 PM
is the girl in the bikini not vanessa?

clayton
03-25-2009, 12:45 PM
Sounds believable if you ask me.

guy
03-25-2009, 12:46 PM

It doesn't look like her. Maybe its the maid. I'm sure Kobe was boning her.

brandonislegend
03-25-2009, 12:58 PM
if thats the maid, ill take her

Allstar24
03-25-2009, 01:01 PM
:oldlol: That can't possibly be the maid...why would Vanessa allow Kobe to hire a maid who looked like that?

starface
03-25-2009, 01:04 PM
kobe needs to divorce that bitch, he could do so much better

he'd probably get screwed when they divide up the assets tho, i seem to remember reading he and vanessa never even signed a pre-nup.

i always got the impression that kobe was never really that happy of a person the last few years, his wife and bein stuck with her is probably a big reason.

clayton
03-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Now I can see why Kobe never tried hard to get a son. He just doesn't see anything in her anymore. :rockon:

JayGuevara
03-25-2009, 01:13 PM
kobe needs to divorce that bitch, he could do so much better

he'd probably get screwed when they divide up the assets tho, i seem to remember reading he and vanessa never even signed a pre-nup.

i always got the impression that kobe was never really that happy of a person the last few years, his wife and bein stuck with her is probably a big reason.

That would clearly be his own damn fault, it wouldn't be gettin screwed, it'd be bein a dumbass.

P.S. - Your post is tinged with homoeroticism.

ZeN
03-25-2009, 01:16 PM
V-Nessa does give off that Bitch Vibe...

west
03-25-2009, 01:21 PM
That chick in the bikini look even better than Vanessa to me:pimp: :hammertime:

JJ81
03-25-2009, 01:22 PM
I wouldn't mind working at the Bryant's house - pick up some basketball tips from the Kobster

starface
03-25-2009, 01:25 PM
That would clearly be his own damn fault, it wouldn't be gettin screwed, it'd be bein a dumbass.

P.S. - Your post is tinged with homoeroticism.

lol dont respond to my posts you geek

sunsfan1357
03-25-2009, 01:28 PM

If you right click and select properties on the picture you get this: http://clutch3.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/rony_seikly.jpg

For some reason, though, I doubt this is Rony Seikly as well.

Torious
03-25-2009, 01:32 PM
The gal in the pic is Elsa Benitez.

Number21
03-25-2009, 01:32 PM
If you right click and select properties on the picture you get this: http://clutch3.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/rony_seikly.jpg

Then it's probably Seikaly's wife.

oh the horror
03-25-2009, 01:34 PM
Typical broad that doesnt do anything, but shes rich now, so shes become a b*tch.

And if the maid didnt like the work environment, then why not quit awhile ago? Nooooo, she wants MONEY for her "suffering"

Its BS all the way around.

DCL
03-25-2009, 01:37 PM
it's rony seikaly's wife. his biggest score of his career.

Automajic23
03-25-2009, 01:39 PM
it's rony seikaly's wife. his biggest score of his career.

too bad they got divorced in 2005

Sanity
03-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Her and Antonio Davis's wife need to be ***** slapped.

Right after I bang both of them :D

millwad
03-25-2009, 01:41 PM
That's Seikaly's ex-wife. What the hell is she doing in this thread or is OP blind?

Real Men Wear Green
03-25-2009, 01:46 PM
My daily dose of pathetic.

momo
03-25-2009, 02:51 PM

ROF

Then it's probably Seikaly's wife.

No, It is Seikaly. Look close.

Kobe24
03-25-2009, 02:52 PM
The maid is stupid. If you don't want to do it, QUIT. If they ask you to do something, you do it. Don't like it, the door is right there. It's simple.

Interminator
03-25-2009, 02:54 PM
:roll:

Vanessa made her clean the septic tank.

Automajic23
03-25-2009, 02:54 PM
The maid is stupid. If you don't want to do it, QUIT. If they ask you to do something, you do it. Don't like it, the door is right there. It's simple.

real easy to say, hard to do if her chances of getting a job elsewhere are slim to none. If the maid is truly being abused, regardless of quitting or not she is a human being and has rights.

KobeRules24
03-25-2009, 02:56 PM
For some reason i believe this is true.

guy
03-25-2009, 03:04 PM
Damn, Kobe fans are really loyal. There defending his family because of a maid. Its not like she asked them what her ass tasted like.

Sanity
03-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Damn, Kobe fans are really loyal. There defending his family because of a maid. Its not like she asked them what her ass tasted like.

I was just gonna say something like this. I can't wait till the news report comes out that Vanessa imprisons the new maid and it took the maid 10 years to tunnel outta the basement Shawshank Redemption style. Then Kobe dick riders come out with "if she wanted out so bad she should of tunneled faster."

guy
03-25-2009, 03:13 PM
I was just gonna say something like this. I can't wait till the news report comes out that Vanessa imprisons the new maid and it took the maid 10 years to tunnel outta the basement Shawshank Redemption style. Then Kobe dick riders come out with "if she wanted out so bad she should of tunneled faster."

This would've never happened with Jordan. HAHA.

Kobe24
03-25-2009, 03:15 PM
lmao @ some of you believing this maid. Did you guys even read the report? I'm sure some of it is true but it seems like a typical maid trying to get money. LMAO @ the thought of someone making you dig through dog poop and you agreeing. The maid should be sued for having no self respect.

guy
03-25-2009, 03:22 PM
lmao @ some of you believing this maid. Did you guys even read the report? I'm sure some of it is true but it seems like a typical maid trying to get money. LMAO @ the thought of someone making you dig through dog poop and you agreeing. The maid should be sued for having no self respect.

Why so angry?

Automajic23
03-25-2009, 03:26 PM

Even if theres a chance she is just another b*t** trying to get money, her rights still have to be respected and tried. I mean seriously, Kobe cheated on his wife with one ugly bimbo and she stayed with him? :confusedshrug: I wouldn't be surprised if she's stupid enough to pull inhumane and abusive acts on her own maid
I don't want to break hopes for those who have been cheated on and stayed together, but seriously, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...

raptorfan_dr07
03-25-2009, 04:20 PM
LMFAO at Kobe fans getting butt hurt over this when it doesn't even concern him. Normally I wouldn't care about stuff like this but it's just too funny. Seriously, it's kinda scary to see these guys having such an unhealthy obsession with a man they don't even know :oldlol: :oldlol:

t-rex
03-25-2009, 04:41 PM
I apologize for posting the wrong picture earlier. The first picture posted originally was of Rony Seiklay's wife not Vanessa Bryant. The correction has been made and now both pictures are of Vanessa and Kobe Bryant.

I had to do somethings for work and posted the thread topic to quickly.:hammerhead:

Anyway here's the picture of Rony Seiklay's wife Elsa Benitez because I'm sure she has become very popular. Beniteiz and Seiklay were married for six years (1999-2005). They are now divorced.

http://clutch3.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/rony_seikly.jpg

Elsa Benitez is a popular swimsuit model of Mexican heritage

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fa/Swimsuit01.jpg

She was on the cover of Sports illustrated in 2001. Her and Rony Seiklay have one child together. She seems to have recovered well from the pregnancy

Abraham Lincoln
03-25-2009, 04:49 PM
That is not how it works young lad. You shan't be so overly hesitant to believe a story like this, since all the wise men of the land would make the safe assumption that this maid is indeed well paid for her services. I shan't even comment on how disgusted I am with your last sentence. May I recommend professional counseling so that you may correct your mental mistakes for the future. In the words of the great Abraham Lincoln, "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." I shall hope for the best and wish you good luck in your efforts.

nevetslc88
03-25-2009, 04:53 PM
uhh lol what does this have to do with basketball? who cares if kobes wife is a *****.

Jasper
03-25-2009, 06:01 PM
she has motivation after 03' year :mad:

west
03-25-2009, 06:06 PM
she has motivation after 03' year :mad:
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

bdreason
03-25-2009, 06:27 PM
You don't like your job?

Quit.

I can't stand these people who stay in jobs for years, then come out later and talk about how bad it was (and even try to sue?!).

KobeRules24
03-25-2009, 06:35 PM
LMFAO at Kobe fans getting butt hurt over this when it doesn't even concern him. Normally I wouldn't care about stuff like this but it's just too funny. Seriously, it's kinda scary to see these guys having such an unhealthy obsession with a man they don't even know :oldlol: :oldlol:

I don't think Kobe fans give a f*ck about this, i think it's just funny stuff :oldlol:

highwhey
03-25-2009, 07:24 PM
Vanessa is f'ing hot. I'd worry about finding a new sex position everyday instead of winning a ring if I were Kobe.

Bodin
03-25-2009, 08:19 PM
Somehow I find that hard not to believe... I mean who would make up a story about that. It is quite a bit far fetched if it is a lie. Although, if the Bryant's really treated her poorly they would have settled out of court.. and apparently they are taking it to court.

Jasper
03-25-2009, 08:29 PM
Vanessa is f'ing hot. I'd worry about finding a new sex position everyday instead of winning a ring if I were Kobe.

That would be a mission for a missionary :pimp:

Shaquille O'Neal
03-26-2009, 11:41 AM
That is not how it works young lad. You shan't be so overly hesitant to believe a story like this, since all the wise men of the land would make the safe assumption that this maid is indeed well paid for her services. I shan't even comment on how disgusted I am with your last sentence. May I recommend professional counseling so that you may correct your mental mistakes for the future. In the words of the great Abraham Lincoln, "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." I shall hope for the best and wish you good luck in your efforts.

Did you say "Shan't"? God Bless you Abe; you're the funniest guy on here! LOVE THE POSTS!

John Smith
03-26-2009, 11:42 AM

pass me what you're smoking!

Smokee
03-26-2009, 02:11 PM
I've honestly rarely seen a female that married rich that didn't act like a diva *****. If anyone ever watched Housewives of Atlanta which was all about women that married pro athletes or wealthy businessmen, it was obvious they are completely out of touch. All of them attempt to start charities or foundations using their husbands money and pretend its them doing all of this good, and how they are sacrificing their time. They pretend like they've earned everything they have, when in reality their husbands did, and they start these business ventures using that money and pretend they are independent business women :rolleyes: I swear if you haven't already you have to watch a few episodes of Housewives of Atlanta, its f'in nuts how these women think and justify. I figure Kobe's wife is probably worse considering how hot she is, and how many material things Kobe gives here just to make her happy, just like that huge diamond to makeup for him cheating on her :ohwell:

I definitely believe the maid. Women that have that privileged mentality treat their 'servants' like **** generally, because they look down on them. I don't blame Kobe, or Eric Snow, or any of the men for the most part, they are more enablers than being guilty for poor behavior towards others.

Cool Guy
03-26-2009, 07:26 PM
I'd eat her butt hole.

Boris Pen
03-10-2021, 12:40 PM
#BelieveHer

Will be waiting for Oprah interview.

Airupthere
03-10-2021, 12:44 PM
This is not even basketball stuff. Leave them be.

Im so nba'd out
03-18-2022, 05:42 PM
I'd eat her butt hole.

that avatar.....i know this guy is happy if hes still alive :oldlol:

Gohan
03-19-2022, 11:55 AM
that avatar.....i know this guy is happy if hes still alive :oldlol:

Hes happy with mickey but other than that no

Cold soul
03-20-2022, 11:36 AM
This is such a weird bumped thread.