PDA

View Full Version : Nene comments on Head Butt

Luigi
03-30-2009, 05:21 PM
The Nuggets' Nene, when told that the Suns Louis Amundson had called him a "dirty player" and a "fake tough guy" after last week's headbutting incident, wanted to clear things up.

Of course Nene's not dirty! Or, something like that. Chris Tomasson of InDenverTimes reports:

"That was no head butt,'' Nene said. "That is nothing ... If I do a head butt, I break all of his face. That was nothing.''

This sure makes it easy for the referees, doesn't it? What could be simpler? Does Louis Amundson still have a face? OK then: No foul on Nene.

:lol

c_az_a
03-30-2009, 05:28 PM

I wouldn't be so sure about Nene and his headbutt. He's half the man he used to be, testicularly speaking.

Big One
03-30-2009, 05:36 PM
I wouldn't be so sure about Nene and his headbutt. He's half the man he used to be, testicularly speaking.
you're ****ed up in the head man making fun of somoen cus they had cancer? which he fought off and now your makin fun of the guy?

asu77golf
03-30-2009, 06:40 PM

That one-testicled man would make you look like a no-testicled man...

Sonic R
03-30-2009, 06:47 PM

Now that was funny

AznTacoLover
03-30-2009, 06:57 PM
haha when I saw the video. I didn't see no headbutt so I'm with Nene

Brujesino
03-30-2009, 07:29 PM
whos got a vid?

Brujesino
03-30-2009, 07:31 PM
never mind i found it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zde9rW-4Y8w

he headbutted him but it looked like a weak ass headbutt

Killbot
03-30-2009, 07:38 PM
Looks like Nene just stuck his head forward and bumped into Louis Anderson.

OneMoreSucka
03-30-2009, 07:40 PM
Looks like Nene just stuck his head forward and bumped into Louis Anderson.
That's exactly what it was. He shouldn't have gotten suspended for 2 games, and this thread shouldn't exist.

**** all of you.

LA_Showtime
03-30-2009, 07:42 PM
what i thinks really strange is that nene said that almundson is a nobody. hey nene, what the hell have you done?

NugzFan
03-30-2009, 07:51 PM
what i thinks really strange is that nene said that almundson is a nobody. hey nene, what the hell have you done?

nene is actually a good player. amundson however...

asu77golf
03-30-2009, 08:05 PM

He's second in the league in FG%. **** monkey. :rolleyes:

JordanL
03-30-2009, 08:17 PM
That's exactly what it was. He shouldn't have gotten suspended for 2 games, and this thread shouldn't exist.

**** all of you.

He was suspended for his interaction with the refs, not for the foul.

OneMoreSucka
03-30-2009, 08:19 PM
He was suspended for his interaction with the refs, not for the foul.
That's even more ridiculous. The ref touched him first so he stood up to him. Give me a ****ing break, why is everyone in this entire league so soft.

highwhey
03-30-2009, 08:49 PM

**** all of you.
**** you b!tch mother****er, who the **** you think you are to tell me to **** off?

OneMoreSucka
03-30-2009, 08:57 PM
What a clever use of bold letters.

LA_Showtime
03-30-2009, 09:02 PM
He's second in the league in FG%. **** monkey. :rolleyes:

yeah, but is he overpaid? yes. has he made the all-star team? no. has he led denver anywhere or even been a complementary piece? no.

c_az_a
03-30-2009, 09:06 PM

He won't be able to. Because if he had thoughts like that, karma would bite him in the butt, i meant balls, or ball. He has one testicular. What happens when cancer comes back to take what's remaining. Then that one-testicular man would turn into a no-testicular man. He could very well get a sex change. He's already 1/3 on the way to becoming a WNBA player.

OneMoreSucka
03-30-2009, 09:10 PM
yeah, but is he overpaid? yes. has he made the all-star team? no. has he led denver anywhere or even been a complementary piece? no.
Being a Laker fan, you have no right to talk about being overpaid so that covers that.

He's had an all star year this season, and 100% outplayed David West (still have no idea how he got in).

And you obviously haven't watched any Nuggets games because he is the Nuggets #1 post option, which qualifies for far more than a complimentary piece.

Thanks and leave.

OneMoreSucka
03-30-2009, 09:11 PM
He won't be able to. Because if he had thoughts like that, karma would bite him in the butt, i meant balls, or ball. He has one testicular. What happens when cancer comes back to take what's remaining. Then that one-testicular man would turn into a no-testicular man. He could very well get a sex change. He's already 1/3 on the way to becoming a WNBA player.
That's what chemo is for you ****ing idiot.

G-train
03-30-2009, 09:24 PM
Amundson = Legend
Nene = loser

asu77golf
03-31-2009, 02:04 AM
What's this fascination you have with testicles?

It's not my fault the thought of Nene with two love holes turns you on.

Seriously, just move on and leave the man and his one ball alone.

G-train
03-31-2009, 02:44 AM
I agree with Amundson. Nene and his friend Zach are both fake tough guys. If anything, Nene's response proves Louis right.

"MAN IF I WANTED TO HEADBUTT HIM HIS FACE WOULD BREAK!!". Pathetic.

Yeah he is energy guy, and nene is talented player who is having a great scoring year, but if Nene was actually as tough as he wanted to sound, he wouldnt have said anything to the reporters and just waited for the next game, and gone to work on his as$.

Splitz77
03-31-2009, 03:05 AM
Amundson = Loser
Nene = Legend

Splitz77
03-31-2009, 03:07 AM
I agree with Amundson. Nene and his friend Zach are both fake tough guys. If anything, Nene's response proves Louis right.

Yeah he is energy guy, and nene is talented player who is having a great scoring year, but if Nene was actually as tough as he wanted to sound, he wouldnt have said anything to the reporters and just waited for the next game, and gone to work on his as$.

Now, I aint no Nuggets fan, but if Nene woulda actually headbutted him, his face woulda broke. He's a big guy, and he woulda screwed him up..

NugzFan
03-31-2009, 03:15 AM

:oldlol: you're an idiot.

w00terz
03-31-2009, 05:39 AM

You do realize the next time the Suns and Nuggets meet is going to be in 7-8 months?

Toizumi
03-31-2009, 05:56 AM
Being a Laker fan, you have no right to talk about being overpaid so that covers that.

He's had an all star year this season, and 100% outplayed David West (still have no idea how he got in).

And you obviously haven't watched any Nuggets games because he is the Nuggets #1 post option, which qualifies for far more than a complimentary piece.

Thanks and leave.

truth. Nene has been nice all season.

that's just a fckd up post :banghead: He had a terrible disease, that could've lead to his death... how u gon' post sh*t like this? stupid

fefe
03-31-2009, 07:08 AM
Now, I aint no Nuggets fan, but if Nene woulda actually headbutted him, his face woulda broke. He's a big guy, and he woulda screwed him up..

Amundsen has Shaq on his team..

Shaq could easily respond to Nene about who is a nobody, and who can break the others face with a headbutt.

sick_brah07
03-31-2009, 09:10 AM
**** you b!tch mother****er, who the **** you think you are to tell me to **** off?

:oldlol:

c_az_a
03-31-2009, 11:57 AM
truth. Nene has been nice all season.

that's just a fckd up post :banghead: He had a terrible disease, that could've lead to his death... how u gon' post sh*t like this? stupid

We are all going to die. He's not immortal. He will die like the rest of us.

chairman
04-25-2014, 10:14 PM
:applause: :roll: suspend this loser again

DwnShft2Xcelr8
04-25-2014, 10:15 PM
I clicked this thread thinking, "No way did he already comment on that scuffle with Jimmy B." :facepalm

JohnFreeman
04-25-2014, 10:16 PM
Good bump :applause:

Draz
04-25-2014, 10:16 PM
He made a stupid decision.

plowking
04-25-2014, 10:17 PM
:applause: :roll: suspend this loser again

Only way you have a shot at winning.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-25-2014, 10:17 PM
GOAT bump:applause: :applause:

KDthunderup
04-25-2014, 10:21 PM
Butler is lucky his skull is still intact.

HoopsFanNumero1
04-25-2014, 10:36 PM
Made Butler his bitch.

NattyPButter
04-25-2014, 10:37 PM
Butler is lucky his skull is still intact.

really his whole face...Nene had that boy in the clinch ready to throw them knees.

Akrazotile
04-25-2014, 10:43 PM
Missed the incident, link/gif anyone?

Budadiiii
04-25-2014, 10:55 PM
Yeah, Nene is an idiot thug.

Starting to despise the NBA and all of its retarded employees.

buddha
04-25-2014, 10:59 PM
not one gif in this thread?

Dr. Ice
04-25-2014, 10:59 PM
10/10 bump.

zoom17
04-25-2014, 11:01 PM
not one gif in this thread?

this

Relinquish
04-25-2014, 11:02 PM
Yeah, Nene is an idiot thug.

Starting to despise the NBA and all of its retarded employees.

Salty Thunder fans :lol

NoGunzJustSkillz
04-25-2014, 11:04 PM
did nene get ejected?