PDA

View Full Version : My barber cut a patch in my head today

Mississippi
04-13-2009, 06:59 PM
I go to the same barber every week and he's never messed my hair up before. So today I go in for my weekly cut and he finished alot quicker than he usually does. At the moment I was happy that I didn't have to sit in the chair as long as I usually do until I got home. My sister goes, what the hell happened to your hair? So I was like what are you talking about. Immediately after I ran to the bathroom to find out that he had cut a patch in the back of my head. I go back to the barbershop so he can correct it and he's not there. So now I have to go to school tomorrow looking like this. Tomorrow is going to be hell.

Styles p
04-13-2009, 07:02 PM
could be worse you could look like marc gasol.

Maniak
04-13-2009, 07:02 PM
Spraypaint the patch and tell everyone its the new fashion.

lilojmayo
04-13-2009, 07:06 PM
yeah dude your going to get ragged on alot. Bald spots take forever to grow back also since he has taken all the hair from the skin. Just like color the bald spot with a marker.

Mississippi
04-13-2009, 07:08 PM
yeah dude your going to get ragged on alot. Bald spots take forever to grow back also since he has taken all the hair from the skin. Just like color the bald spot with a marker.
No it's not bald. It's just like he just cut too much hair out in one specific spot.

ILballa
04-13-2009, 07:08 PM
You can just not go to school tomorrow.

tr3bla
04-13-2009, 07:10 PM
buzz all your hair off

Mississippi
04-13-2009, 07:15 PM
You can just not go to school tomorrow.
I'm thinking about it. I'm a senior this year though and can't be missing too many days. If I miss too many days I want get exempt from my 9wks test meaning I'll be in school for a week longer than I would have to be.

ConanRulesNBC
04-13-2009, 07:21 PM
pics??

rufuspaul
04-13-2009, 07:22 PM
hat?

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
04-13-2009, 07:30 PM
lmao pics or it didn't happen

GOBB
04-13-2009, 07:33 PM
Umm who gets a haircut and doesnt check their cut out in the mirror?

The stupidity is at an all time high in 2009.

Styles p
04-13-2009, 07:34 PM
yeah my barber hands me the mirror when hes done.

Mississippi
04-13-2009, 07:34 PM

I did but I don't have eyes in the back of my head ass hole.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
04-13-2009, 07:35 PM
I think every barber hands them the mirror. That's your fault for not looking and now your going to have to pay for a new cut

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
04-13-2009, 07:35 PM
that's why you use the other mirror to your advantage

Mississippi
04-13-2009, 07:36 PM
that's why you use the other mirror to your advantage
Only one mirror man.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
04-13-2009, 07:37 PM
well you shouldn't go back to that barber if they have one mirror.

ghetto joint

sixerfan82
04-13-2009, 07:38 PM
grow your hair out and keep the one spot low

it'll be a good place to put your keys during the day

GOBB
04-13-2009, 07:47 PM

Huh? Every barbershop has a big mirror on the wall. They also have a seperate small mirror so you can see can look in to see the BACK of your head in the BIG MIRROR ALONG THE WALL. Even asian barbers have that.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
04-13-2009, 07:47 PM
yeah, they all have mirrors

Legend D
04-13-2009, 07:49 PM
If this happened to DON, he would comeback and shoot down that barber.

As for you, wear a hat.

1987_Lakers
04-13-2009, 07:52 PM
If you have black hair....try this....

http://www.surplusandadventure.com/images/product/main/kiwi_shoe_polish.jpg

Hawker
04-13-2009, 08:04 PM
Get some clippers and buzz your head. Problem solved.

wTFaMonkey
04-13-2009, 08:34 PM
rofl. you dont check your hair. :oldlol::oldlol:

Mississippi
04-13-2009, 08:40 PM
rofl. you dont check your hair. :oldlol::oldlol:
The barber I go to doesn't have a shop. I checked my hair with the mirror he gave me, but there was nowhere to check the back of my head and I'm use to him doing a great job on my head.

NOHCP3
04-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Did he make you pay? You need a barber if so. At least knock a little off... He knew that sh!t was there. I would go down the shaved head road. If you look like a cancer patient, racist or something else you shouldnt do it.

thatoneblackguy
04-13-2009, 08:44 PM
You should hold him down and shave all his hair off.

jjswifty
04-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Wear a beanie.

Hawker
04-13-2009, 08:46 PM
Dont be a b!tch and skip school. It's your senior year. **** IT.

nbastatus
04-13-2009, 08:46 PM
pics or it didnt happen.

MJ(Mean John)
04-13-2009, 08:51 PM

yeah.lol

TO THE OP.

My barber (Usually go once a week) gives you a hand mirror so that you can see the back of your head on the wall mirror he has.

After every cutt you should tell your barber to give you a mirror after EVERYCUTT. make sure you like it.

As for the problem, wear a fitted. is it by your taper? how low is the spot?

GOBB
04-13-2009, 09:02 PM
The barber I go to doesn't have a shop. I checked my hair with the mirror he gave me, but there was nowhere to check the back of my head and I'm use to him doing a great job on my head.

He doesnt have a shop? So he does it at a home of some sort. Surely he has a f*cking bathroom you moron! :oldlol: You take the hand mirror he gave you and proceed to the bathroom to check out your cut in the mirror on the wall.

What next he doesnt have a mirror on the wall of his bathroom? The mirror he gave you to check your hair is the only mirror around? And to make matters worse? You paid him money. You got OWNED. Right now he is laughing. Probably took your money and is getting high + laughing at your expense. Priceless, as you sit there figuring out a way to dodge getting clowned offline like you are on.

GOBB
04-13-2009, 09:11 PM
As for the problem, wear a fitted. is it by your taper? how low is the spot?

College? Yeah. High school? No teach, falculty is going let you slide. lol

ihatetimthomas
04-13-2009, 09:27 PM
lol and not checking the hair before you left. Its really your own fault, I would never leave a barber shop w/o checking the back

D-Shark
04-13-2009, 09:29 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

MJ(Mean John)
04-13-2009, 09:33 PM
College? Yeah. High school? No teach, falculty is going let you slide. lol

true. Where I went to hs, they did not let you wear any sort of hat, du-rag, bandana, or hood.

but IF it was from the school (Purchased from the student store) it was alright. aint that some sh!t..

xtn5021
04-13-2009, 09:35 PM
Fight any dude that makes fun of you.. So when you get suspended you won't be able to hear the s**t talk...

Mississippi
04-13-2009, 10:08 PM
He doesnt have a shop? So he does it at a home of some sort. Surely he has a f*cking bathroom you moron! :oldlol: You take the hand mirror he gave you and proceed to the bathroom to check out your cut in the mirror on the wall.

What next he doesnt have a mirror on the wall of his bathroom? The mirror he gave you to check your hair is the only mirror around? And to make matters worse? You paid him money. You got OWNED. Right now he is laughing. Probably took your money and is getting high + laughing at your expense. Priceless, as you sit there figuring out a way to dodge getting clowned offline like you are on.
Yep I got owned but I'm going back tomorrow morning so he can correct it. This is his first time ever messing me up but I'll remember next time.

AppleNader
04-13-2009, 10:10 PM
it is physically impossible for a barber shop to only have 1 mirror.

1manfastbreak
04-13-2009, 10:19 PM
could be worse you could look like marc gasol.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

and your barber is a b!tch for not telling you. what a snake hahaha

Killer_Instinct
04-13-2009, 10:56 PM
Damn. And you paid for the cut. That's a huge L. F that though. I'd demand a free haircut the next time. Don't go to school tomorow though. It's 2009. People have no sympathy anymore.

GOBB
04-13-2009, 11:02 PM
Yep I got owned but I'm going back tomorrow morning so he can correct it. This is his first time ever messing me up but I'll remember next time.

Its not going to be that simply correcting it unless you compromise more hair on your head. You're going to have to get a haircut/style rather that you normally wouldnt sport/rock to compensate for the missing patch. So you can go to him tomorrow but i expect you not to be too happy leaving. You'll feel better than you do now but not great. My barber hooks me up where i dont have to look at the mirror but not only does he show me it i still check it out. It has become 2nd nature. Like breathing, you just do it.

Damn. And you paid for the cut. That's a huge L. F that though. I'd demand a free haircut the next time. Don't go to school tomorow though. It's 2009. People have no sympathy anymore.

He couldnt demand another mirror to check out the back. What makes u think he is demanding a free cut? His hairline in the back probably resembles a broken beer bottle. :roll:

v-unit
04-13-2009, 11:05 PM
wow lame

Put up a picture and make it your display picture

!!NOW!!

IlliniFan
04-13-2009, 11:06 PM
1. I hope this guy hasn't been your barber for long.
2. Who doesn't check the back of their head after they're done?
3. :roll:

barne100
04-13-2009, 11:12 PM
I never would check the back when i got a cut.. guess i just figured my girl wouldn't f it up that bad :confusedshrug: only when i went to the raggedy barber shops did they actually give me a mirror to check the back.

i'd suggest pulling the trimmer out. you'll probably actually end up liking your hair like that.

YAH trick YAH
04-13-2009, 11:17 PM
I never check the back when I'm done. But I never get my hair cut so short that you could notice any length differential either.

GOBB
04-13-2009, 11:19 PM
How do you guys get a haircut and not check it out in its entirety? Weird.

i'd suggest pulling the trimmer out. you'll probably actually end up liking your hair like that.

I suggest he doesnt even attempt in doing such a thing. It would only add to the failure that exists today. Not easy trying to cut the back of your head ontop of trying to correct such an issue as a patch.

Mississippi
04-13-2009, 11:27 PM
I use to trust my barber before today. He usually cuts my hair outside of his house. He'd hand me the mirror and I'd make sure my line up was okay and I'd be on my way. Never really check the back. This is the first time I've really seen a mistake like this. I'll probably have to get my haircut lower tomorrow but it's better than a patch.

jbot
04-14-2009, 12:30 AM
You can just not go to school tomorrow. yeah, stay home until it's fixed.

xOShakespearexO
04-14-2009, 12:41 AM
I shall get sir King Charles Barkley to behead this fool, that cut one's beautiful, lushy, hair, and left it with a patch.

Gunnin4HoLeS
04-14-2009, 01:40 AM
U might be devolping Alopecia Areota. be afraid. be very afraid. dont worry.. theres alwasy a needle in ur head to cure it http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/NasGOAT/hair_05.jpg

Mississippi
04-14-2009, 05:41 PM
Okay my hair cut is sweet. A little lower than usual, but I like it.

DoubleTech
04-14-2009, 06:05 PM
#1 - weekly fukn hair cut? you're gonna be in the poor house in no time with spending habits like that.
#2 - every barber should show you the back of your head before he finishes.
#3 - your barber knew he fuked you over... ZERO chance he didn't see the bald spot.
#4 - you went back to the barber and he was gone? there's only 1 barber in your town?
#5 - you mentioned that you were happy that your haircut didn't take as long as usual... yet you cut your hair on a weekly basis, how LONG could it possibly take to usually cut your hair if you cut your hair every week?

hilarious.

Mississippi
04-14-2009, 06:08 PM
I don't like getting a hair cut every week but my hair grows back extremely fast. No there is not one barber in my town but there is only one close by and I've been going to him for years.

GOBB
04-14-2009, 06:19 PM
When u went back did u check the back of your hair or left and waited for your sister to get home and tell you?

Where do you live hickville? Barbers in Philly are like Chinese Takeout stores. Everywhere. You cant live in a area and say there isnt a barber near. Even in the burbs you cant say it. So where do you live where the only barber near is one who cuts out of his room?

#1 - weekly fukn hair cut? you're gonna be in the poor house in no time with spending habits like that.
#2 - every barber should show you the back of your head before he finishes.
#3 - your barber knew he fuked you over... ZERO chance he didn't see the bald spot.
#4 - you went back to the barber and he was gone? there's only 1 barber in your town?
#5 - you mentioned that you were happy that your haircut didn't take as long as usual... yet you cut your hair on a weekly basis, how LONG could it possibly take to usually cut your hair if you cut your hair every week?

hilarious.

:roll: M i crooked letter crooked letter I f*cked up ur hair ohhhhh shat :eek:

I like how in less than 24hrs his hair is not only back to normal but even better. The odds. His barber is clutch.

Mississippi
04-14-2009, 07:58 PM
When u went back did u check the back of your hair or left and waited for your sister to get home and tell you?

:oldlol: When he got done I immediately checked the back.

HisJoeness
04-21-2009, 03:35 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: at this thread. GOBB killed it.

Oh sh*t! :roll: :roll: :roll:

GOBB
04-21-2009, 04:33 PM
hahahaa i just reread this. comedy.

Kungfro
04-21-2009, 05:53 PM
Odd no one suggested wearing a hat for the day.

canadianballer
04-21-2009, 05:55 PM

Where do you live hickville? Barbers in Philly are like Chinese Takeout stores. Everywhere. You cant live in a area and say there isnt a barber near. Even in the burbs you cant say it. So where do you live where the only barber near is one who cuts out of his room?

:roll: M i crooked letter crooked letter I f*cked up ur hair ohhhhh shat :eek:

I like how in less than 24hrs his hair is not only back to normal but even better. The odds. His barber is clutch.

its cause theres so many blacks in philadelphia

GOBB
04-21-2009, 05:55 PM
I think he is still in HS. What HS allows a student to wear a hat all day?

canadianballer
04-21-2009, 05:56 PM
people wit cancer have there was a dude at my elementary school in grade 7 who had cancer and he could wear a hat all day

1~Gibson~1
04-21-2009, 05:57 PM
well fortunately for me, my dad is a really good barber. What you should do is try and find someone that knows how to cut hair in the family. Im sure they'll help.