http://i39.tinypic.com/am5ocl.jpg

Game 1 - Sun April 19 New Orleans at Denver 10:30PM TNT
Game 2 - Wed April 22 New Orleans at Denver 10:30PM TNT
Game 3 - Sat April 25 Denver at New Orleans 1:00PM ESPN
Game 4 - Mon April 27 Denver at New Orleans TBD TBD
Game 5 * Wed April 29 New Orleans at Denver TBD TBD
Game 6 * Fri May 1 Denver at New Orleans TBD TBD
Game 7 * Sun May 3 New Orleans at Denver TBD TBD

Want a more in-depth look at Denver? Follow my breakdowns and analysis of the Nuggets throughout the playoffs in my thread here (http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2899667).

OneMoreSucka
04-16-2009, 04:29 PM
As long as Chandler is kept off the offensive glass and Peja is run off the 3 point line, I see this as Nuggets in 6. Maybe 7. Kmart will shut West down for most of the series, and the Nuggets have been great on the pick and roll and containing Chris Paul.

Showtime
04-16-2009, 04:37 PM
Denver in 6. First of all, NOLA cannot compete depth wise. They have no bench whatsoever, thanks in part to Scott (more on that later).

TC is still not 100%, and that is a huge factor considering the hornets are one of the worst rebounding teams in the game. Also, Peja is still battling back issues which is hit and miss every game.

Scott's coaching against Denver this regular season has been horrible. Denver's superior athleticism has caused problems, and Scott has often left Peja in the game (even when his shot isn't falling) where his defense is continously abused. What's worse, during the short time Wright has played, his athleticism has been effective on both ends, and his defense has been better, especially paired with Posey on the floor at the same time. Yet, Scott has refused to play Wright considerable minutes despite matching up better with Denver.

Overall, I think the injuries, combined with Scott's bad coaching against Denver, will lead to the Nuggets winning the series in 6 games.

ruslan
04-16-2009, 04:39 PM
avy bet that Hornets are gonna put an ass whoopin' on the Nuggets

OneMoreSucka
04-16-2009, 04:55 PM
avy bet that Hornets are gonna put an ass whoopin' on the Nuggets
Bet taken

Richie2k6
04-16-2009, 05:43 PM
Bump.

iLoveNBA
04-16-2009, 05:45 PM
Hornets in 7. Chris Paul dominated the playoffs last year and is probably having a better season.

Really a toss-up series, it depends on how Melo plays.

Power_Ballin
04-16-2009, 06:15 PM
Nuggets in 6 or 7. Melo will take this **** over.

tsforthrees
04-16-2009, 06:35 PM
nuggets>hornets in 6.

melo is going to own peja/posey/whoever they decide to throw at him, but i don't trust the nugs to make this easy on themselves. paul and west are going to have big games all series in my opinion.

this series is a great opportunity for jr smith to step up and prove to the haters that he is more than just a 3 point chucker, he's a guy who can carry a team. keep your eye on the kid, he's going against his former team and he's been on fire lately.

Sammobile
04-16-2009, 06:48 PM
man what the hell why only a nuggets poster?

and to all yall saying Nuggets CP is going to do the same thing as last season, i guess you cats haven't learn from the past :confusedshrug:

MeloMike
04-16-2009, 06:49 PM
Nuggets in 6. Billups will be the difference maker for the Nuggets, he won't shut down CP3, but he will put in a good enough effort to limit him along with DJ and AC.

David West and Kenyon Martin is an intriguing match up to look at. That is the X factor in my opinion

Melo will play well just like he did vs SA 2 yrs ago.

And Denver bench > New Orleans bench.

porebo
04-16-2009, 06:57 PM
Denver in 6. NO doenst have a guy who can stop Melo. And they arent
100% healthy, Peja is dealing with back problems all season long, also chandler with ankle issues and posey with elbow injurie.
West ins

NOHCP3
04-16-2009, 07:23 PM
I know its been said but we have no one who can guard Melo. Posey will try but he wont be out there all the time nor will he be able to stop him when hes out there. If its Peja on Melo lord help us. Can u say highlight reel? Paul will do damage against Billups. West will put up his usual numbers. But the Nuggets are deeper and have more firepower. If Chandler is trully healthy then I think we can take this in 7. If not Nuggets in 6.

OneMoreSucka
04-16-2009, 07:42 PM
It's so exciting that the nuggets are hosting a series for once!! :banana: :banana:

Anybody going to any games? I might have to hit up game 5.

Richie2k6
04-16-2009, 07:45 PM
I'm curious to see how Posey does on Melo...

AMISTILLILL
04-16-2009, 07:51 PM
Nuggets in 6. Second seed in the west wasn't a fluke. They're there for a reason.

Such a weird series because, on paper, New Orleans has a ton of assets that should keep them right in step with the Nuggets. But with things like Peja's inconsistency from the three point line Denver will make easy work of them. Paul just can't do it all.

raptorfan_dr07
04-16-2009, 07:54 PM
I'm curious to see how Posey does on Melo...

I'd like to see that too. For the Nuggets, I'd also like to see Dahntay Jones on Chris Paul for stretches, maybe to start the game. The Hornets really have nobody at SG and while I like Chauncey's defense, maybe he should guard Devin Brown/James Posey/whoever else the Hornets throw out there so he doesn't get tired early or in early foul trouble against CP3.

OneMoreSucka
04-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Posey on Melo won't work. Posey is an overrated defender and Melo was blowing past him every game this season.

As far as guarding Chris Paul, Dahntay Jones will undoubtedly guard him when he's playing, but they'll give him a bunch of different looks and will likely trap him every time he comes off a pick to cause turnovers/get the ball out of his hand. Worked in every other game against him, I don't see how it won't work this time around.

The key for Denver is going to be defensive rebounding, plain and simple.

Maniak
04-16-2009, 09:14 PM
Nuggets in 6 games. Although the Hornets can pull it out if Posey really steps it up, but I doubt it.

Biddy77
04-16-2009, 10:24 PM
Nuggets in 5. they have too many bodies to throw at West, and their guys are really learning how to use fouls strategically. Birdman and Martin are going to have a Rodman effect on the NOH bigs, and... the Nuggets don't rely too much on penetration, which will take TC's presence out of the equation a bit.

chris paul will show up big time.. and be mostly alone. Byron Scott's defensive schemes won't help him much against Denver. carmelo won't have a great series in terms of fg%, but he'll feast at the line, and the Nuggets will go crazy shooting from deep.

predicting a huge series for Linas Kleiza--16ppg avg.

OneMoreSucka
04-16-2009, 10:48 PM
Nuggets in 5. they have too many bodies to throw at West, and their guys are really learning how to use fouls strategically. Birdman and Martin are going to have a Rodman effect on the NOH bigs, and... the Nuggets don't rely too much on penetration, which will take TC's presence out of the equation a bit.

chris paul will show up big time.. and be mostly alone. Byron Scott's defensive schemes won't help him much against Denver. carmelo won't have a great series in terms of fg%, but he'll feast at the line, and the Nuggets will go crazy shooting from deep.

predicting a huge series for Linas Kleiza--16ppg avg.
I wouldn't go that far. George Karl has said repeatedly in interviews that they're not a jump shooting team, they're a slashing team. And when they're winning big games, it's when they're able to attack, slash, and penetrate.

Doranku
04-16-2009, 10:51 PM
I'll take the Hornets in 7, but really this is a toss-up for me. The X-Factor is going to be Peja, if he keeps struggling I can't see them being able to steal a game from Denver at home. After a disappointing game 7 loss at home last year to the Spurs, Chris Paul is going to be hungry for revenge. I can see him having perhaps the best first round of anyone, including Flash and LeBron.

iggy>
04-16-2009, 10:59 PM
denver in 7, paul comes up short in another game 7.

Y2Gezee
04-16-2009, 11:07 PM
How Chandler performs in this series is huge for the Hornets. If he is able to intimdate at the rim and hit the offensive boards, it can spell trouble for the Nugz. Getting frustrated and blocked around the rim along with tight D (that maybe Posey can provide) can make Carmelo kinda rush (which showed in the last game of the season). Though I don't think it will be enough. If Dahntay can do well on Paul along with a lot of help from the team, and Melo doesn't really struggle offensively (both very possible things) then its an easy series for Denver.

LateNightNBA
04-17-2009, 12:46 AM
Nuggets in 6, even though I haven't really been happy with how they've been performing lately.

All Net
04-17-2009, 02:08 AM
this could actually go either way but will go with homecourt and Denver in 7.

Detroit
04-17-2009, 10:29 AM
nuggets in 5

Cabbage
04-17-2009, 12:38 PM
Hornets in 6.

The nuggets are a selfish team that is lead by a selfish point gaurd who all of a sudden decided late in the season to become iso-billups and hog the ball iverson style. Also george karl has the worst rotations ever. I thought this might be the season the nuggets finally get respect in the playoffs. They will embarrass themselves. :violin:

OneMoreSucka
04-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Hornets in 6.

The nuggets are a selfish team that is lead by a selfish point gaurd who all of a sudden decided late in the season to become iso-billups and hog the ball iverson style. Also george karl has the worst rotations ever. I thought this might be the season the nuggets finally get respect in the playoffs. They will embarrass themselves. :violin:
GTFO. As long as the pace is slower, which it will be, Billups will do fine. It's when he tries to push the ball that everything gets messed up. Besides, him going iso is better than most nuggets iso, at least he can go to the line and make his free throws.

Cabbage
04-17-2009, 01:17 PM
GTFO. As long as the pace is slower, which it will be, Billups will do fine. It's when he tries to push the ball that everything gets messed up. Besides, him going iso is better than most nuggets iso, at least he can go to the line and make his free throws.

Have you been watching him the last 3 games? He dosn't get to the line enough to justify it. He's just setting a horrible example to dahntay jones especially who in these last few games has suddenly started to attack the basket when two big men are defending nearly everytime he has the ball. :rolleyes:

OneMoreSucka
04-17-2009, 01:24 PM
I know he has bad possessions, but at least he understands the game and when it's getting out of hand and when the pace needs to be slowed down, unlike anthony carter who throws bombs after every made basket and turns it over repeatedly...

TheAnchorman
04-17-2009, 02:35 PM
Does anybody have a Nuggets playoff avy?

Richie2k6
04-17-2009, 03:25 PM
Have you been watching him the last 3 games?
That doesn't really account for anything...

w00terz
04-17-2009, 03:41 PM

http://i42.tinypic.com/10hq35v.jpg

KRAYZIE
04-17-2009, 04:27 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/10hq35v.jpg
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2438/sportsdenvernuggets.gif
:roll:

KRAYZIE
04-17-2009, 04:39 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128667

Cabbage
04-17-2009, 04:58 PM
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2438/sportsdenvernuggets.gif

dont hate on the nuggets ape-man logo. it's oldschool :rockon:

KRAYZIE
04-17-2009, 05:15 PM
dont hate on the nuggets ape-man logo. it's oldschool :rockon:
Checkout the furry red beard and the knee-high socks. :roll:
Plus the face reminds me of: http://www.thirdwayblog.com/images/320/pringles%20logo%203.gif

Richie2k6
04-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Hornets vs Nuggets pre-series breakdown I just posted: http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128407

azngaucho
04-17-2009, 06:10 PM
Denver it is... according to accuscore (http://accuscore.com)

http://dallas.accuscore.com/images/forums/no-den.png

w00terz
04-17-2009, 07:24 PM
Thanks for posting that. I still think Den -255 is way too risky. This is the playoffs, the game could easily go either way. I feel bad for anyone betting on Denver to win.

OneMoreSucka
04-17-2009, 07:48 PM
That accuscore is projecting Chandler to have 3 offensive boards and 9 total. I expect that number to skyrocket, closer to 6-7 and 14-15.

w00terz
04-17-2009, 08:30 PM
If Tyson Chandler gets 7 offensive rebounds on us and 15 total, we deserve to lose the series.

iLoveNBA
04-17-2009, 08:32 PM
It truly depends on Tyson Chandler's health, If he's 90% or better, the Hornets will win in 6.

I honestly think the Nuggets will win in 7, because I truly don't believe Chandler is healthy.

yobore
04-17-2009, 09:17 PM
I'm a little curious if Paul's explosion on Kidd can be replicated on Billups or if it was entirely because Kidd is so old. He watched tons of film and memorized the Mavs play calls and all Kidd's habits. It carried over into the season since he in 4 games he averaged 33/8/12 numbers against them. Nuggets have always been one of the best teams at locking him down (this year 20/11 w/ 5 TO's) , very curious if he can do something similar to Billups. Besides Billups being a good defender, their bigs are the best at trapping and forcing Paul to pick up the dribble.

shortlunatic
04-17-2009, 10:32 PM
Posey on Melo won't work. Posey is an overrated defender and Melo was blowing past him every game this season.

As far as guarding Chris Paul, Dahntay Jones will undoubtedly guard him when he's playing, but they'll give him a bunch of different looks and will likely trap him every time he comes off a pick to cause turnovers/get the ball out of his hand. Worked in every other game against him, I don't see how it won't work this time around.

The key for Denver is going to be defensive rebounding, plain and simple.

Exactly. They have been getting killed on the boards recently and have given up plenty of offensive rebounds. I think that was they key reason to the loss against LA, 18 off rebounds is inexcusable. If the Nuggets secure the boards, i think they can get by NOH.

OneMoreSucka
04-17-2009, 11:12 PM
If the nuggets had a great defensive rebounder (camby anyone?) they could've won 60+ games easy. They had the best defensive fg% in the entire western conference, the problem was that they were never able to secure those misses.

It's a really annoying nuance about this team, but it's also very inspiring to know that this team can get that much better with just a little more knowledge of fundamentals.

KRAYZIE
04-18-2009, 12:41 AM
Thanks for posting that. I still think Den -255 is way too risky. This is the playoffs, the game could easily go either way. I feel bad for anyone betting on Denver to win.
Agreed. Peeps giving the Nugs a lotta love in here. But, as you mentioned, this could go either way. Hope it goes our way though.:D

OneMoreSucka
04-18-2009, 01:26 AM
Just finished on 2k9, **** was ridiculous. Won 95-88. Denver got everything in the paint, 58 points, and the bench outplayed New Orleans. Melo had 34 on 12-20, 10 assists, 6 rebounds. Nene had 21. Chris Paul had 30/8/5, and David West only took 8 shots :confusedshrug:

..............:hammertime:

ronnymac
04-18-2009, 01:33 AM
Denver is so underrated. just look at the manner they finish the season.so many great matchups

Paul V Billups
Posey V Carmello
West V martyn
Chandler V Nene.

I just think denver's overrall depth will pervail in 6 game. jr smith, kleiza and anderson are gonna be to much. the billups and paul matchup will be the deciding factor.

w00terz
04-18-2009, 02:02 AM
Agreed. Peeps giving the Nugs a lotta love in here. But, as you mentioned, this could go either way. Hope it goes our way though.:D

:cheers: :cheers: Yep, yep, I agree. Man, I'm so excited!!!

Denver is so underrated. just look at the manner they finish the season.so many great matchups

Paul V Billups
Posey V Carmello
West V martyn
Chandler V Nene.

I just think denver's overrall depth will pervail in 6 game. jr smith, kleiza and anderson are gonna be to much. the billups and paul matchup will be the deciding factor.

That's IF we decide to show up. I'm praying Georgie knows what he is doing and actually makes adjustments. No adjustments = another first round exit.

There are no more excuses. Denver has to win this series. I put my faith in Chauncey.

:rockon:

shortlunatic
04-18-2009, 03:39 AM
If the nuggets had a great defensive rebounder (camby anyone?) they could've won 60+ games easy. They had the best defensive fg% in the entire western conference, the problem was that they were never able to secure those misses.

It's a really annoying nuance about this team, but it's also very inspiring to know that this team can get that much better with just a little more knowledge of fundamentals.

i thought i was the only nuggets fan that still thought Camby could have served a purpose to this team. I know alot of people brought up his liability on offense, but i think we could have worked around that and his game would have changed along with evreyone elses after the Billups trade. Even if he wasnt used as a starter for this team, i still think Camby could have helped alot in terms of low post defense and rebounding.

1~Gibson~1
04-18-2009, 11:15 AM
Nuggets in 7

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
04-18-2009, 11:34 AM
This series is going to be dope. Let's go Nuggets

KRAYZIE
04-18-2009, 11:48 AM
Got these off another board:

Nuggets bench is

#3 in points
#1 in rebounds
#1 in assists
#3 in steals
#1 in blocks

No bench is:

#30 in points
#25 in rebounds
#28 in assists
#23 in steals
#25 in blocks
Not sure if it's up to date or not, but damn didn't think Nuggets bench were that high in some of those categories.

As for NOLA, judging by those stats, their bench needs to step up big time if they plan on helping CP3 take on the Nuggets.

OneMoreSucka
04-18-2009, 12:22 PM

Not sure if it's up to date or not, but damn didn't think Nuggets bench were that high in some of those categories.

As for NOLA, judging by those stats, their bench needs to step up big time if they plan on helping CP3 take on the Nuggets.
That's how I won on 2k9. When Chris Paul is in you just have to weather the storm. When he goes out is when you can go on some runs.

1~Gibson~1
04-18-2009, 01:59 PM

As for NOLA, judging by those stats, their bench needs to step up big time if they plan on helping CP3 take on the Nuggets.:oldlol: damn

yobore
04-18-2009, 08:20 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Paul plays 48 minute games through the playoffs. He seemed to handle 44 minutes pretty well down the stretch.

OneMoreSucka
04-19-2009, 03:31 PM
This thread needs more hype.

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

JoHnShOeZ1492
04-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Nuggets in 6, MAYBE 5

iLoveNBA
04-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Well, I think Homecourt is going to completely matter in this series. Nuggets stink on the road, and the Hornets can't compete against the Nuggets when it's at the Nuggets home.

It's going to Game 7, complete toss up series. Logically I say Nuggets win, but Sorry Nugget fans I hope Hornets win.

OneMoreSucka
04-19-2009, 04:52 PM
Well, I think Homecourt is going to completely matter in this series. Nuggets stink on the road, and the Hornets can't compete against the Nuggets when it's at the Nuggets home.

It's going to Game 7, complete toss up series. Logically I say Nuggets win, but Sorry Nugget fans I hope Hornets win.
Since when is 21-20 a bad road record? Last time I checked it was better than Houston's. Please do us all a favor and shut the hell up and stay out of this thread.

KRAYZIE
04-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Wouldn't say Nuggets stink, more like are average on the road (21-20), much like the Hornets. Also, the Hornets can compete against the Nuggets here at home because in the two games Denver hosted them this year at the Pepsi Center, both games were split among the two in very closely decided matches(105-101 NO won)/(105-100 Denver won) .

Agreed, could go both ways.

KRAYZIE
04-19-2009, 08:41 PM
...this is taking too long.

*Continues to wait*

TheAnchorman
04-19-2009, 08:42 PM
...this is taking too long.

*Continues to wait*
Enjoy yourself with the other game while we wait, dude. Wade should provide some entertainment and the Heats/Hawks should provide some great basketball.

KRAYZIE
04-19-2009, 08:46 PM
Enjoy yourself with the other game while we wait, dude. Wade should provide some entertainment and the Heats/Hawks should provide some great basketball.
Don't worry I will, when theres like 3 minutes left in the game.:D

MELOgamaniac
04-19-2009, 09:00 PM
The anxiety

KRAYZIE
04-19-2009, 09:11 PM
While we're all waiting, check out Kenyon's nasty putback dunk vs the Blazers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4zcxz1MON8&fmt=18

Just disgusting!:eek:

Richie2k6
04-19-2009, 09:15 PM
While we're all waiting, check out Kenyon's nasty putback dunk vs the Blazers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4zcxz1MON8&fmt=18

Just disgusting!:eek:
Jeeeeeeeesus! What a putback!

MELOgamaniac
04-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Yeah, that putback is EPIC

OneMoreSucka
04-19-2009, 09:43 PM
OHHHHHHHH TOMAHAWK FOLLOW!!!

The way he said that made it so much better

NOHCP3
04-19-2009, 10:03 PM
this hawks heat game is just making things slower.. so slow.. till the hornets nuggs game.

iTruWarrior
04-19-2009, 10:04 PM
Go Hornets, I see CP3 having a big night against Mr. Big Shot.

LateNightNBA
04-19-2009, 10:31 PM
TNT needs to cut from this sorry Heat game.

DaGreen
04-19-2009, 10:32 PM
Wtf, they show a shot of Anthony walking in street clothes and the game is about to start soon...

TheAnchorman
04-19-2009, 10:37 PM
Anthony is straight up GANGSTA, b1tch!

NOHCP3
04-19-2009, 10:41 PM
Finally game time.. damn that was an ordeal.

nbastatus
04-19-2009, 10:45 PM
i've been waiting for this game.

blackification
04-19-2009, 10:45 PM
Im pretty neutral between these two I guess i'll root for new orleans cuz they are the underdogs and chris paul.

Indian guy
04-19-2009, 10:49 PM
'Melo making **** decisions.

NOHCP3
04-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Sloppy early on.. really scared about Peja on Melo

blackification
04-19-2009, 10:50 PM
lol even chandler was surprised. I don't like west though, he should not have made the allstar game over durant.

dr8ked
04-19-2009, 10:50 PM
good game so far

shortlunatic
04-19-2009, 10:52 PM
any links?? the only one i got is in chinese or sum sh!t...

NOHCP3
04-19-2009, 10:53 PM
Even.. waiting for the bench to come screw things up.

blackification
this actually feels like the playoffs unlike whatever the hell the hawks vs heat game was..

iTruWarrior
Chris Paul needs to start hitting his shots they are doing the dirty work well, but this is sloppy offense. I'm sure it will change. Let's go. :pimp:

blackification
04-19-2009, 10:55 PM
:roll: at the celtics commercial.

Brujesino
04-19-2009, 10:57 PM
any links?? the only one i got is in chinese or sum sh!t...

http://www.justin.tv/pinoyunderground

try this man

StroShow4
04-19-2009, 10:57 PM
GREAT defense by Martin on West right there. He had his hand right is West's face as he tried to shoot that 15 footer.

NOHCP3
04-19-2009, 10:58 PM
Here comes JR....

Hilton and Posey gotta be solid...

shortlunatic
04-19-2009, 10:58 PM
http://www.justin.tv/pinoyunderground

try this man

thx but quality there is terrible. The chinese is one is good, im just hoping to find it english. i repped u anywayz tho.

Younggrease
04-19-2009, 10:59 PM
Anthony is wack...he cant even dominate Peja on the block or from the wing. He needs to improve his handle of go up stronger

RoseCity07
04-19-2009, 10:59 PM
There's nothing more fun to watch that Chris Paul play. I love watching him and Brandon Roy play. Chris Paul can get to the rim and finish with contact.

I've been doing the same thing at the park and it's unstoppable. Go into a shot blockers body and lay the ball up away from them.

NOHCP3
04-19-2009, 11:00 PM
Nice D by West and Paul. Nice turnaround... Birdmannn lol

Brujesino
04-19-2009, 11:00 PM
thx but quality there is terrible. The chinese is one is good, im just hoping to find it english. i repped u anywayz tho.

ya quality is complete crap but i cant find any other ones

but thanks for the rep

Brujesino
04-19-2009, 11:01 PM
Birdman is in :rockon:

NOHCP3
04-19-2009, 11:01 PM
f'ing Hilton Armstrong.

Fatal9
04-19-2009, 11:02 PM
:oldlol: at Karl after JR Smith's shot.

branslowski
04-19-2009, 11:02 PM
lmao@ J.R Smith...:oldlol:

Brujesino
04-19-2009, 11:03 PM
:wtf: j.r smith

RoseCity07
I thought Von Wafer was the only guy that's shot wouldn't be going in in the playoffs. Now, it looks like JR Smith can't make those 3's like in the regular season.

iTruWarrior
This is why the team you are facing got rid of you J.R :oldlol:

shortlunatic
04-19-2009, 11:04 PM
ya quality is complete crap but i cant find any other ones

but thanks for the rep

the chinese one's quality is amazing if commentating doesnt matter to you. Its just a little annoying with their voices and commercials. Asians shouldnt be in the business of sports broadcasting lol.

Noob Saibot
04-19-2009, 11:04 PM
love the airball JR.

StroShow4
04-19-2009, 11:05 PM
THE BIRD IS THE WORD! :banana:

blackification
04-19-2009, 11:05 PM
birdman!!!

Younggrease
04-19-2009, 11:06 PM
Anthony with a selfish play on the break...had JR wide open for a dunk, way to be a leader Melo:confusedshrug:

RoseCity07
04-19-2009, 11:06 PM
How is that not a foul on Birdman? If Kobe got that body it would be a foul, but a no name went into the body and it's a block.

blackification
04-19-2009, 11:07 PM
god damn chauncey is so good. detroit is so stupid.

wow this will be such a good series.

Brujesino
birdman strikes

NOHCP3
Ughhhh Billups..CP answers back!!

StroShow4
How is that not a foul on Birdman? If Kobe got that body it would be a foul, but a no name went into the body and it's a block.

Andersen jumped straight up, Butler jumped into him. Good no call.

RoseCity07
Please NO let Paul come to Portland. Can't believe we could of had this guy.

RoseCity07
04-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Andersen jumped straight up, Butler jumped into him. Good no call.
But if Birdman would have went towards him it would be a foul?

StroShow4
04-19-2009, 11:08 PM
But if Birdman would have went towards him it would be a foul?

Yeah.

blackification
04-19-2009, 11:09 PM
what the hell is wrong with smith?

billups for mvp.

Noob Saibot
billups is on fire, wonder how long will he keep this up.

Richie2k6
Chauncey!

NOHCP3
04-19-2009, 11:10 PM
Hopefully Billups will cool the f*** down... too hot right now.

dak121
Joe Dumars better have a good summer. Because that trade is going to hurt the Pistons for years to come if he doesn't.

RoseCity07
Nuggets got so much better with Billups. I knew that trade would turn that franchise around.

phelix2000
04-19-2009, 11:11 PM
ba ba ba billups

ronnymac
04-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Carmelo needs to for once play well in the playoffs.i did say earlier the billups paul matchup will be the deciding factor.

PleezeBelieve
04-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Paul is just a great great player.

MELOgamaniac
04-19-2009, 11:13 PM
Chauncey is beasting right now....I hope melo/JR heat up to

iTruWarrior
04-19-2009, 11:13 PM
Billups on fire, luckily for the ones cheering for the Hornets it's not going to be forever.

nbastatus
04-19-2009, 11:14 PM
bilups is on fire.

NOHCP3
04-19-2009, 11:14 PM
Okay time for the bench to come in... They will increase the lead.. the Nuggets im saying.. just hope that its not increased by much.

yobore
04-19-2009, 11:15 PM
Billups casually sinking a shot 6 feet behind the 3 :\

Paul needs to get it together

branslowski
04-19-2009, 11:15 PM
Paul is just a great great player.

HOLYSH!T!!! He didn't use the words, "Kobe" or "Lakers", in his sentence!:applause: :bowdown:

REP!:rockon:

MELOgamaniac
04-19-2009, 11:16 PM
Our Bigs are playing solid D

blackification
04-19-2009, 11:16 PM
Okay time for the bench to come in... They will increase the lead.. the Nuggets im saying.. just hope that its not increased by much.
Wow you weren't joking lol. your lucky smith is on the nuggets.

brandonislegend
04-19-2009, 11:17 PM
JR smith is such a moron.

Yes he can score but he is so freaking stupid.

blackification
04-19-2009, 11:18 PM
birdman again!!

and hornets bench sucks again.

and jr stays stupid.

StroShow4
04-19-2009, 11:19 PM
JR is off. He needs to take the ball to the basket.

Fatal9
:oldlol: at JR smith. Get this guy off the floor.

NOHCP3
oooo this bench i sware... hopefully they can keep playing decent d... good to see peja hit that shot.

blackification
lets go peja take it back to the kings days.

Richie2k6
JR is trying too hard. He needs to let the game come to him. But then again he is playing his game.

blackification
04-19-2009, 11:20 PM
birdman again!!!!! god damn.

brandonislegend
04-19-2009, 11:21 PM
All I gotta say is LOL to the people that said JR smith could be like kobe if he started and got the minutes, he can score, thats all he's a moving turnover I cant believe george carl is playing him at PG in the playoffs lololol

nbastatus
04-19-2009, 11:22 PM
HOLYSH!T!!! He didn't use the words, "Kobe" or "Lakers", in his sentence!:applause: :bowdown:

REP!:rockon:
or lebron

iTruWarrior
04-19-2009, 11:23 PM
These benches are painful to watch. :banghead:

TheAnchorman
04-19-2009, 11:24 PM
Nuggets fans - rep me, I'll rep you :)

blackification
04-19-2009, 11:25 PM
damn kleiza is about to do some lithuania olympic team **** on the hornets.

NOHCP3
04-19-2009, 11:26 PM
Nice 3 by CP.... Not getting back on d at all.

TheAnchorman
04-19-2009, 11:27 PM
Birdmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

dnyk1337
04-19-2009, 11:27 PM
Birdman is a beast.

Brujesino
04-19-2009, 11:28 PM
birdman is having a good game:pimp:

ronnymac
Hornets transition defense is appaling

blackification
peja!! hornets turning into magic.

west
Is there anybody in the league as likable as Birdman?i'm hopping on the Birdman bandwagon here man.:oldlol:

NOHCP3
Nice job!! back to back 3s!!

TheAnchorman
04-19-2009, 11:29 PM
God damn 3-pt shooting Europeans.

blackification
God damn 3-pt shooting Europeans.
well you guys do have kleiza.

damn wolverine movie looks good.

Younggrease
It has been becoming clearer and clearer that Carmelo Anthony is not an elite player in this league. Guy is not a superstar but a mere all star.

Showtime
04-19-2009, 11:30 PM
Birdman: 5 points, 4 rebounds, 3 blocks.

NOLA bench: 5 points, 2 rebounds, 1 block.

TheAnchorman
04-19-2009, 11:30 PM
well you guys do have kleiza.
God damn 2-time 3-pt shooting champion European.

Brujesino
04-19-2009, 11:31 PM
Birdman: 5 points, 4 rebounds, 3 blocks.

NOLA bench: 5 points, 2 rebounds, 1 block.

blackification
04-19-2009, 11:32 PM
damn george karl should be coach of the year imo. master of panic doesn't deserve it.

lol at marks wtf i didnt even know he was still in the nba.

damn butler on fire.

TheAnchorman
04-19-2009, 11:35 PM
Finally, a field goal for Melo.

EDIT: Godamit Paul.

OldSchoolBBall
Anyone have a working feed? Mine died on me a little while ago.

TheAnchorman
Anyone have a working feed? Mine died on me a little while ago.
atdhe.net

4 links to the game feed.

Noob Saibot
04-19-2009, 11:36 PM
lol...sean marks dunked on 2 players.

iTruWarrior
Kenyon Martin is such a dirty player. :mad:

blackification
wtf is kmart doing.

Fatal9
What the hell is wrong with Martin? That swipe at Marks was ***** like.

NOHCP3
04-19-2009, 11:37 PM
:lol Paul trying to get a flagrant... .. West protecting his PG.

StroShow4
KMart doesn't take any sh!t. :pimp:

InspiredLebowski
It angers me greatly that Sean Marks continues to steal my NBA roster spot.

dnyk1337
Look at Chris Paul's midget ass throwing an elbow to Martin's body and then b!tching when Martin hacks him back. What a ****ing dick. That's why I hate this guy.

blackification
that seemed like a flagrant to me held him down and swiped if shaq did that he would have been ejected and suspended for a month.

MELOgamaniac
04-19-2009, 11:38 PM
Kmart Thug life ...I love it......Paul dying for flagrant

Solid Snake
04-19-2009, 11:38 PM
Why can't Kenyon Martin just die? We don't need ignorant ass hoodlums like him in the NBA. What a goon. Just a worthless human being. I hate dislike him in a tangentially similar way to how I dislike Chris Paul for his baby face and flabby arms.

Hate for different reasons. Same intensity though.

OneMoreSucka
04-19-2009, 11:39 PM
Look at Chris Paul's midget ass throwing an elbow to Martin's body and then b!tching when Martin hacks him back. What a ****ing dick. That's why I hate this guy.
100% agree. The things he gets away with are ridiculous enough, and then he *****es about stuff that is so obvious.

Also, thank god for Billups, Birdman, and Martin. This team would be getting blown out.

DaGreen
04-19-2009, 11:39 PM
Error: 404 flagrant foul not found.

blackification
04-19-2009, 11:40 PM
no one gives a **** about this go back to the game.

and reggie once again proves that he is a dumbass.

OneMoreSucka
04-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Also, LOL@lil wayne being there. He would.

iTruWarrior
04-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Hornets should bring back Chandler in the game.

CP3-Chandler pick n roll = most dominant/unstoppable pick n roll in the game.

MELOgamaniac
04-19-2009, 11:42 PM
Hate for different reasons. Same intensity though. LMAO to funny

InspiredLebowski
no one gives a **** about this go back to the game.

and reggie once again proves that he is a dumbass.

He really is, I absolutely love the guy, and he has gotten a bit less irritating, but he's a horrible announcer. Unless he's on the court talking trash he's never been much of a public speaker.

TheAnchorman
LOL quickest shot clock keeper in the game.

TMac&Luther
04-19-2009, 11:43 PM
Anybody got a link for the game, my cable crapped out...

TheAnchorman
04-19-2009, 11:43 PM
Anybody got a link for the game, my cable crapped out...
atdhe.net

4 links to the game. Rep me if it works pls :D

OneMoreSucka
04-19-2009, 11:44 PM
LOL quickest shot clock keeper in the game.
Just the way I like it :pimp:

OneMoreSucka
04-19-2009, 11:44 PM
Wow, yet another ***** foul by Paul. What else is new...

Fatal9
04-19-2009, 11:45 PM
I love Paul but that play was dirty as hell and it needs to be an offensive foul. Melo is standing there and Paul just tackled him :oldlol:

TheAnchorman
Ugh, we have to keep the lead going into halftime.

dnyk1337
This is what happens when Billups doesn't bring up the ball. He was even motioning to Melo to give him the ball, but Melo would rather run and shoot an airball.

NOHCP3
04-19-2009, 11:46 PM
D West post moves kill me. their as so damn clunky and not smooth...

Younggrease
04-19-2009, 11:47 PM
This is what happens when Billups doesn't bring up the ball. He was even motioning to Melo to give him the ball, but Melo would rather run and shoot an airball.

Melo is wack...cant even score on Peja at will. To think people compared his scoring ablilty to Kobe a couple years ago...This bum cant even dominate Peja

iTruWarrior
04-19-2009, 11:47 PM
Chris Paul is playing with a bunch of tomato cans out there folks.

blackification
04-19-2009, 11:48 PM
carmelo even fails at getting superstar calls they give him time to work it but he fails.

OneMoreSucka
04-19-2009, 11:49 PM
Chris Paul is ****ing ridiculous. I'm gonna be bald by the end of this series from ripping my hair out from watching his antics. Good things the refs made sure to not give him his 3rd foul right there on Billups, that would just be terrible for the game of basketball! :rolleyes:

NOHCP3
D West getting shut down by Nene... CP playing well... Interior d sucking soooooooo bad.

Richie2k6
This halftime lead would be better if we weren't turning it over so much and Melo was playing well.

OldSchoolBBall
Melo is wack...cant even score on Peja at will. To think people compared his scoring ablilty to Kobe a couple years ago...This bum cant even dominate Peja

DPOY's Luke Walton and Radmanovic shut him down in last year's playoffs. He couldn't even get by Luke freaking Walton. :oldlol: Since then I've been saying he's overrated.

Thechosen1
04-19-2009, 11:51 PM
the refs sicken me..this is why i hate this bs nba refs just make up calls because a crowd is screaming...pieces of sh8^

OneMoreSucka
04-19-2009, 11:51 PM
Wow these non-nuggets fans (excluding hornets fans) in here know nothing.

Awesome.

Showtime
04-19-2009, 11:52 PM
Wright: not playing. Thanks Scott for another loss you ****ing moron.

OldSchoolBBall
04-19-2009, 11:53 PM
Anyone have a working feed? Someone posted a link earlier for me, but none of the vids on that site are working.

TMac&Luther
04-19-2009, 11:54 PM
atdhe.net

4 links to the game. Rep me if it works pls :D

Sorry, none of them are working..

but I'll rep anyways.

Younggrease
Wow these non-nuggets fans (excluding hornets fans) in here know nothing.

Awesome.

we all know Carmelo Anthony is not worthy of being a #1 option on a legit contending team.

NOHCP3
Wright: not playing. Thanks Scott for another loss your ****ing moron.

Wright must of said something bad about his kids or wife or something. It makes no sense. We have no depth to begin with. :mad:

OneMoreSucka
04-19-2009, 11:55 PM
JR needs to stop trying to make ridiculous passes in the lane when he is plenty capable of just dunking it. It's the playoffs for god's sake, FINISH STRONG!

OneMoreSucka
04-19-2009, 11:55 PM
we all know Carmelo Anthony is not worthy of being a #1 option on a legit contending team.
Yet you still know nothing.

TMac&Luther
04-19-2009, 11:56 PM
double rep to anyone who finds me a working link... :oldlol:

Fatal9
04-19-2009, 11:56 PM
Melo is so talented too. He's got a great face-up game, can get to the rim very easily (at 6'9, 230), great mid-range jumper and looked like he was becoming a good passer too but his skill set seems to be diminishing every year. For me he's easily the most frustrating star in the league.

MELOgamaniac
04-19-2009, 11:57 PM
First Half good, Now lets finish off strong nuggs and Win this game like we suppose to

Showtime
04-19-2009, 11:57 PM
Wright must of said something bad about his kids or wife or something. It makes no sense. We have no depth to begin with. :mad:
Apparently not playing young, athletic talent against superior athletes makes perfect sense to Scott. I hope he gets canned next season. I'm tired of the way he treats Wright and doesn't play him just because he's not one of his favorites.

OneMoreSucka
04-19-2009, 11:58 PM
Melo is so talented too. He's got a great face-up game, can get to the rim very easily (at 6'9, 230), great mid-range jumper and looked like he was becoming a good passer too but his skill set seems to be diminishing every year. For me he's easily the most frustrating star in the league.
His skills are fine, he's had a bum elbow the whole year. Did you really forget the 33 point quarter? You don't put up those kinds of numbers if your skills are diminishing.

NOHCP3
04-19-2009, 11:59 PM
Apparently not playing young, athletic talent against superior athletes makes perfect sense to Scott. I hope he gets canned next season.

Well he just has a big problem with playing young guys and it takes entire seasons to get from out of his doghouse like it did with Rasual last year. He and CP have a really good relationship however.

Fatal9
04-19-2009, 11:59 PM
Melo was at 29/6/4 on 48% just two years ago too.

FIXED
04-20-2009, 12:00 AM
With Chauncey Billups being the leader of this team, they could seriously take the Lakers to game 7 if they play each other. Melo is a great player just not a leader, it is either you have it or you don't and Melo doesn't have leadership.

OneMoreSucka
04-20-2009, 12:00 AM
Melo was at 29/6/4 on 48% just two years ago too.
And yet this has been the Nuggets best season since he got drafted.

Younggrease
04-20-2009, 12:01 AM
And yet this has been the Nuggets best season since he got drafted.

and yet Luke Walton and Peja shut him down come playoff time...Dude is a joke.

OneMoreSucka
04-20-2009, 12:02 AM
Yeah shut down, definitely. Wow.

D-nugz
04-20-2009, 12:04 AM

Now now, don't start this crap it's like saying Kobe sucks because he needs Gasol and Gasol is the real mvp for the lakers.

bob1511
04-20-2009, 12:06 AM
this link seems to be working.
http://www.taghoops.com/2009/01/game1.html

Younggrease
04-20-2009, 12:08 AM
Now now, don't start this crap it's like saying Kobe sucks because he needs Gasol and Gasol is the real mvp for the lakers.

no its not...the guys cant even score against Peja or Luke(held him to 22 pts on 36%) with single coverage. Im not talking about other players on the lakers in relation to Anthony, im just saying he isnt doing what people said he can do. This guy is susposed to be a top 2-3 scorer in the league and this is it...every year in the playoffs this is it? I have stuck up for Carmelo siince he has been in the league but enough is enough...

The fact that he isnt completely dominating the game with Peja on him is laughable. Its an old azz Peja what the hell is he doing.

TMac&Luther
04-20-2009, 12:09 AM
this link seems to be working.
http://www.taghoops.com/2009/01/game1.html

Yes it is....thanks, you get double rep, one now and I'll hit you back the next time I can.

TheAnchorman
04-20-2009, 12:09 AM
Stojakovic shooting from deep, deep, deep... GET COLD DAMMIT.

blackification
04-20-2009, 12:10 AM
billups!! omg again.

NOHCP3
04-20-2009, 12:11 AM
Boy D West is just playing a really bad game.

StroShow4
04-20-2009, 12:12 AM
Come on CP.. :rolleyes:

blackification
damn this is going to be a good series.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Jones told Paul "you better watch your motha fuggin mouth"

mbell75
I still dont understand why Billups isnt a serious MVP candidate given how great Denver has become and how terrible Detroit has gotten. Too much of a coincidence.

blackification
04-20-2009, 12:13 AM
god damn they are just going after paul he is overreacting on those fouls though.

well damn billups.

Samurai Swoosh
04-20-2009, 12:13 AM
Billups is getting off tonight.

And man, Dahnte Jones and CP3 going at it.

StroShow4
04-20-2009, 12:14 AM
WOW, worst call ever. ****ing terrible. That sh!t makes me feel sick to my stomach.

KRAYZIE
Damn, Billups w/ 25 pts now.:cheers:

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
wow Billups

TheAnchorman
Billups is hot like a firecracker from beyond the arc!

branslowski
04-20-2009, 12:15 AM
Chris Paul=C-Whisle?

Samurai Swoosh
Melo is kind of quiet ...

TheAnchorman
One phantom foul deserves another.

blackification
04-20-2009, 12:16 AM
these calls are ridiculous now just let them play.

does dwest do anything but shoot jumpers? he posts up to jump back to a turn around fade away jump shot.

NOHCP3
Cant believe how soft were playing inside.. man.. this is frustrating.

Samurai Swoosh
these calls are ridiculous now just let them play.
Officiating now a days is atrocious all around the League

OldSchoolBBall
04-20-2009, 12:17 AM
Wow, Nene looked like he got clotheslined there. Paul is a tremendous decision-maker. The way he strung out that screen/roll and lobbed it to Chandler was beautiful.

StroShow4
Paul flopping all over the ****ing place. This is disgusting to watch. Chandler trying to flop now too.

Younggrease
Someone needs to give CP3 a real hard foul if he wants to keep fouling...If wants a foul then give him 1 good one and put him on his azz

Samurai Swoosh
Damn nice step back off the pick and roll. CP3 is unguardable off the pick and roll.

NOHCP3
Just go head and foul him everytime Rasual..

StroShow4
04-20-2009, 12:18 AM
Someone needs to give CP3 a real hard foul if he wants to keep fouling...If wants a foul then give him 1 good one and put him on his azz

I really wish K-Mart would just ****ing deck his ass.

blackification
that wasn't even that hard of a pick he ran into him too hard with his shoulder it was his own fault..

Samurai Swoosh
Just go head and foul him everytime Rasual..
Billups is very savy. He's getting him in the right position to draw the foul.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
04-20-2009, 12:19 AM
Next time CP3 comes in the lane Nene should head butt him