PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Vujacic and Adam Morrison scuffle at practice

Mr_Basketball#1
04-25-2009, 12:01 PM
Sasha Vujacic has a special way about him as an irritant on the court, and Adam Morrison made abundantly clear in practice today that he’d had enough irritation. Vujacic and Morrison were guarding each other in the Lakers’ 4-on-4 halfcourt practice, and Morrison loudly and angrily told Vujacic that he was sick of Vujacic’s grabs and elbows. Vujacic argued that Morrison was the one who initiated the problem by wrongly using his knee. The two argued for several minutes despite teammates and coaches trying to intervene, and when play resumed the two continued to go at each other with Morrison grabbing Vujacic’s jersey and the arguments sparking anew several times later. Eventually co-captain Derek Fisher and assistant coach Brian Shaw tried to defuse the situation — although no one was overly concerned and Phil Jackson sat in the stands with some amusement as he watched it all. Still, both players remained clearly upset. DJ Mbenga — this was quite funny — came to Vujacic and Morrison toward the end and just said: “For me …” in an attempt to get them to cut it out as a favor to him.
http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/2009/04/24/vujacic-and-morrison-angry-with-each-other-in-practice/15745/
I would pay money to see these two go at it.

Hotbullets
04-25-2009, 12:05 PM
I truly hate Vujacic with a passion.

west
04-25-2009, 12:10 PM
I can just imagine sasha and morrison fighting...for some reason it reminds me of timmy and jimmy from south park fighting or highschool girls pulling each other hair.:lol

Kebab Stall
04-25-2009, 12:10 PM
What's going on, on that team. First Mbenga and Mihm get in each other's face and now this.

[QUOTE]DJ Mbenga

Valliant13
04-25-2009, 12:14 PM
I actually would take Morrison in that fight. He's scrawny, but he has that "crazy loner just waiting to excuse to unleash a lifetime of hurt" vibe going.

D-Rose
04-25-2009, 12:15 PM
I actually would take Morrison in that fight. He's scrawny, but he has that "crazy loner just waiting to excuse to unleash a lifetime of hurt" vibe going.
:oldlol:

bleedinpurpleTwo
04-25-2009, 12:24 PM
no wonder the laker team defense is very average... they practise 4 on 4.

:roll:

LJJ
04-25-2009, 01:09 PM

:applause: good call.

branslowski
04-25-2009, 01:18 PM
That fight probably was funny...Morrison probably put up his fist in ready for a full out fight, but never threw a punch at Sasha after seeing Sasha's fighting style of....Running up to Morrison and started face gaurding him while frantically waving his hands infront of Morrison's face and Pelvic area...:oldlol:

bdreason
04-25-2009, 01:28 PM
This would have been a lot more funny if Adam still had his long hair.

lolwut
04-25-2009, 01:42 PM
I hope Morrison gave Sasha the ****ing business.

GiveItToBurrito
04-25-2009, 01:54 PM

Plus he's from a state known for it's militias. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd had some kind of weird redneck martials arts training.

GiveItToBurrito
04-25-2009, 01:56 PM
Also, am I the only person who thinks it's really weird to see so many people defending Adam Morrisson? I mean, I've kind of got a soft spot for him, but he's one of the most ragged-on players in NBA history. I don't really follow the Lakers as passionately as a lot of Inside Hoops people, but damn, you all seem to really hate Sasha.

FinishHim!
04-25-2009, 01:59 PM
That's because Sasha is annoying as ****. Nobody really cares that much about Adam Morrison.

DukeDelonte13
04-25-2009, 02:03 PM
:applause: :applause:

Laker chemistry at its best :oldlol:

mattevans11
04-25-2009, 02:04 PM
this really is not thread worthy...oh well....

i would liek to go a round with sasha myself...my most hated man in the league

Al Thornton
04-25-2009, 02:51 PM

dyna
04-25-2009, 02:59 PM

lefthook00
04-25-2009, 03:34 PM
I bet Morrison cried with 5 seconds left in the fight.:oldlol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NoeH_RkmcA

joshwake
04-25-2009, 04:00 PM
yay a cat fight between two *******

step_back
04-25-2009, 04:12 PM
Fight? as in hitting each other? no way man Not gonna believe that!

Killbot
04-25-2009, 04:19 PM
There's no way Sasha Vujacic could win. Adam Morrison has a mustache.

Samurai Swoosh
04-25-2009, 04:27 PM
Sasha VujaCHICK ... always has and always will be a b1tch.

nbastatus
04-25-2009, 04:32 PM
i guess sasha's defense was too gooood.

Samurai Swoosh
04-25-2009, 04:35 PM
i guess sasha's defense was too gooood.
Sasha isn't a good defender, he's an annoying defender. That could be a positive depending how you look at it, but it's like he annoys offensive talents but doesn't really stop them or even slow them.

nbastatus
04-25-2009, 04:41 PM
Sasha isn't a good defender, he's an annoying defender. That could be a positive depending how you look at it, but it's like he annoys offensive talents but doesn't really stop them or even slow them.
i hope you know that i was being sarcastic

zabuza666
04-25-2009, 05:39 PM

That and the fact that Vujacic is a ***** :roll:

snipes12
04-25-2009, 06:38 PM
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/ba54321/sgall38.jpg

"adam chillax"

Gevz2kX
04-25-2009, 06:45 PM
poor Vujacic thinks he's a good defender when he's just a douche

andgar923
04-25-2009, 06:51 PM
Am I the only one that thinks this was a good thing?

Samurai Swoosh
04-25-2009, 06:51 PM
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/ba54321/sgall38.jpg

"adam chillax"

Switch that water to jizz and I'm sure we have a glipse of Sasha VujaCHICK's L.A. NIGHTLIFE.

Juges8932
04-25-2009, 07:34 PM
That would be a girly fight.

1~Gibson~1
04-25-2009, 08:11 PM
Phil Jackson sat in the stands with some amusement as he watched it all.

[QUOTE]DJ Mbenga came to Vujacic and Morrison toward the end and just said:

Biddy77
04-25-2009, 08:19 PM
it would be epic if The Machine knocked out The 'Stache with a man bag.

markymark
04-26-2009, 05:40 AM
MBENGA FTW!

"for me" :roll:

DCL
04-26-2009, 05:44 AM
call me hater. i don't care. there are just so many reasons to dislike this b!tch ass *********. but i want to see vujacic get hurt. sh!t, even his own teammate can't stand his ass.

plowking
04-26-2009, 06:01 AM
Vujacic would dismantle Morrison. Those Slavic nations are always crazy fighters and seem to be more resiliant to pain.

All Net
04-26-2009, 06:16 AM
:applause: :applause:

Laker chemistry at its best :oldlol:

More like the passion to win is so strong they get into big arguements...:lol

Lamar Doom
04-26-2009, 06:32 AM
Two things, first of all Adam would f*cking man handle Sasha but I think there's a good chance they'd both cry. (I'd wager my eternal soul one of them would)

Secondly, and maybe this is better suited for the Laker forum, but have you guys seen Adam Morrison interact with our squad? He was sort of the "main piece" of the Ship-Vlad-Rad deal and has been non-existent while Shannon Brown (the "throw in") has taken a huge role in our rotation by rendering Farmar utterly disposable and for all intents and purposes, outplayed Fisher on both ends in this series. Morrison shows up his first day in LA and what's taped up in his locker? Photos of him crying when he lost in the NCAA tournament. I'm not saying the Lakers responsible for the prank were being maliciously/intentionally cruel but Adam may not be the kind of guy who responds well to that sort of torment. He looks like the new kid at school that hasn't made any friends. He's painfully awkward on the sidelines and in huddles and has been *****-tucked bashful in the short minutes they have given him on the floor. It's horrifying, hilarious, and heart breaking all at once. I encourage any non-laker fans to take solace in viewing that comical side story and we make this run towards the ring.

I like Adam and I root for him to fulfill enough of his lofty expectations to keep himself in the league, but that poor kid's body language and facial expressions are pricelessly awkward.

(He would knock Sasha out cold so f*cking fast though, believe that)

momo
04-26-2009, 07:16 AM

Yea... he might be the guy you worry about biting your nose off if it turns into a scrum.

Lone Laker
04-26-2009, 10:40 AM
LOL at this pillow fight. I used to make fun of Adam Morrison, and then he became a Laker. I still haven't warmed up to him. As for Sasha, I can see why he is universally despised around the NBA. He's like a pesky little gnat.

catzhernandez
04-27-2009, 04:28 AM
Hmmm, just heard of this now.

Pretty funny.

dab0yech0
04-27-2009, 04:36 AM

LOL that guy reminds me of the Catcher in the Rye for some reason

Laker4Lyfe
04-27-2009, 05:21 AM
Two things, first of all Adam would f*cking man handle Sasha but I think there's a good chance they'd both cry. (I'd wager my eternal soul one of them would)

Secondly, and maybe this is better suited for the Laker forum, but have you guys seen Adam Morrison interact with our squad? He was sort of the "main piece" of the Ship-Vlad-Rad deal and has been non-existent while Shannon Brown (the "throw in") has taken a huge role in our rotation by rendering Farmar utterly disposable and for all intents and purposes, outplayed Fisher on both ends in this series. Morrison shows up his first day in LA and what's taped up in his locker? Photos of him crying when he lost in the NCAA tournament. I'm not saying the Lakers responsible for the prank were being maliciously/intentionally cruel but Adam may not be the kind of guy who responds well to that sort of torment. He looks like the new kid at school that hasn't made any friends. He's painfully awkward on the sidelines and in huddles and has been *****-tucked bashful in the short minutes they have given him on the floor. It's horrifying, hilarious, and heart breaking all at once. I encourage any non-laker fans to take solace in viewing that comical side story and we make this run towards the ring.

I like Adam and I root for him to fulfill enough of his lofty expectations to keep himself in the league, but that poor kid's body language and facial expressions are pricelessly awkward.

(He would knock Sasha out cold so f*cking fast though, believe that)

I totally agree with the bolded part. He just looks unhappy when he's on the bench, like he REALLY doesn't like being there.

Lebron23
01-02-2024, 04:35 AM
Sasha Vujacic has a punchable face. I don’t blame Adam Morrison for punching him and having a scuffle with him. Kobe also elbowed him in the face.

rawimpact
01-02-2024, 10:56 AM
Sasha was a great role player for that squad. One of the better 3point shooters of that era and his clutch freethrows I will forever be grateful for. Adam Morrison... well... the only think I recall about him was his dumb mustache and seeing him on the bench.

I recall Sasha also was married or dating sharpova or whatever that tennis girls name was