PDA

View Full Version : LOL at Mo Williams.

L.Kizzle
04-26-2009, 05:55 PM
At half was asked to name his fav 5 Clutch Players of All-Time. His five were ...

??
Ray Allen
MO WILLIAMS
Paul Pierce
Michael Jordan

I forgot who the first one he named was, but still, no

Reggie Miller
Larry Bird
Jerry West

but Mo Williams
:roll:

catzhernandez
04-26-2009, 05:56 PM
What a f@ggot

AirJordan23
04-26-2009, 05:57 PM
The 5th one was DJ.

Ancient Legend
04-26-2009, 05:57 PM
The 5th one was DJ.

No, it was Vinnie The Microwave Johnson.

catzhernandez
04-26-2009, 05:58 PM
The 5th one was DJ.
DJ?

Dr. J?

iTruWarrior
04-26-2009, 05:58 PM
He's more clutch than LeBron?? Probably. :pimp:

DJ?

Dr. J?
Dennis Johnson.

AirJordan23
04-26-2009, 06:00 PM
Oh yeah, mixed it up with Dennis Johnson. My bad. I knew it was either him or Vinne, but DJ has some great clutch moments as well so just put him in there.

D-Rose
04-26-2009, 06:01 PM
He picked himself? Is that some kind of a joke? :oldlol:

strike first
04-26-2009, 06:03 PM
the best part was how serious he looked when he said it

:lol :lol :lol

L.Kizzle
04-26-2009, 06:06 PM
Yeah sure was Vinnie,

JayGuevara
04-26-2009, 06:33 PM
I was gonna make a thread when I saw it, then I was like, "Nah I must be hallucinating, he didn't actually just say that"

MeloMike
04-26-2009, 06:46 PM
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2007/12/08/bookert.jpg

Tell me...he did not...just...say that.

Meticode
04-26-2009, 06:46 PM
Daaaaaaaaamn, muh****as getting pissed that he's confident about himself.

Penny37
04-26-2009, 07:08 PM
This is the same guy that compares himself to Pippen

Laker4Lyfe
04-26-2009, 07:18 PM
Didn't Lebron pick himself as well? Maybe it's just a Cavs thing?? :confusedshrug::confusedshrug:

plowking
04-26-2009, 07:22 PM
Eh it's not big deal.

What is clutch anyway? How can you measure clutch? Why should he acknowledge Reggie Miller and others as clutcher then himself?

It's confidence. It's a good thing.

JayGuevara
04-26-2009, 07:26 PM
Eh it's not big deal.

What is clutch anyway? How can you measure clutch? Why should he acknowledge Reggie Miller and others as clutcher then himself?

It's confidence. It's a good thing.

There's a thin line between confidence and unabashed arrogance. You should always stay humble. Especially considering this is Mo Williams and a list of 5 most clutch players ever. Not even current, in the history of life.

catzhernandez
04-26-2009, 08:06 PM
There's a thin line between confidence and unabashed arrogance. You should always stay humble. Especially considering this is Mo Williams and a list of 5 most clutch players ever. Not even current, in the history of life.
Unabashed... Nice word.

ProfessorMurder
04-26-2009, 08:13 PM
You cannot call yourself clutch unless you can make big shots, while under pressure, fairly consistently.

Has Mo ever made one really important game winning shot?

An example of clutch: LJ in the '98 playoffs, 4 point play for the Knicks. Or Reggie Miller's 8 points in 9 seconds.

An example of Mo: Here LeBron take the ball.

Allstar24
04-26-2009, 08:16 PM
Mo Williams is not even Top 100 in terms of clutchness. I'd think of a 100 other guys before I think of him...maybe the dude just likes to embarrass himself :oldlol:

Lebowsky
04-26-2009, 08:29 PM
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm281/Leboowski/lebronpicture.jpg

-Mr. James, could you please tell our audience who, in your opinion, are the best photographers ever?

-Hmmm...Probably guys Cartier-Bresson, Robert Capra, Helmut Newton and definitely Lebron James

darabzarrabi
04-26-2009, 08:48 PM
it's a joke, not like players take those interviews/segments seriously, they are done because they are required to do so

Nets fan 93
04-26-2009, 09:30 PM
What are you guys laughing at...Mo Williams should actually be 1st...
FAIL goes to Mo-Will lol

lazerface
04-26-2009, 10:27 PM
it's a joke, not like players take those interviews/segments seriously, they are done because they are required to do so

exactly, lebron did the same thing in his interview. they are just f*cking around.

definitely not worth a thread.

1~Gibson~1
04-26-2009, 10:29 PM
The NBA. Where "a guy cant have self-confidence" happens :violin:

emsteez forreal
04-26-2009, 10:31 PM
after that ABC was probably like, "shit, there's no footage of him making a clutch shot! damn it, damn it, damn it.. theres one of him tying the game with 5 seconds left? go with that"

nosurrender
04-26-2009, 10:35 PM
it got me a good laugh lol

DukeDelonte13
04-26-2009, 11:15 PM
did it cause Bron did it and he wanted to be funny

TheGreatDeraj
04-26-2009, 11:23 PM
Guarantee he hits a game winner at some point in this playoffs. If not that then hits some very clutch shots in the 4th.

ProfessorMurder
04-26-2009, 11:29 PM
did it cause Bron did it and he wanted to be funny

If LeBron jumped off a bridge, would Mo?

JayGuevara
04-26-2009, 11:32 PM
Guarantee he hits a game winner at some point in this playoffs. If not that then hits some very clutch shots in the 4th.

Even if he does, how does that warrant him being in the top 5 clutch performers of all time?

Imagine someone on here said Mo Williams was in the top 5 clutchest players ever. We would ALL ridicule them. bruceblitz, kobe24, and even pleezebelieve would all laugh together and unite in making fun of that person. It's supposed to be less ridiculous of a claim because he said it himself? It doesn't change the fact that it's blatantly wrong, self-confidence, arrogance, or none of the above. Ya dig?

iamgine
04-26-2009, 11:37 PM
What he said was, "Ko...*clears throat* I mean Mo Williams." Great cover!

04mzwach
04-26-2009, 11:58 PM
post in the CAVS forum. it will save me from these horrible threads.

TheGreatDeraj
04-27-2009, 12:11 AM
Even if he does, how does that warrant him being in the top 5 clutch performers of all time?

Imagine someone on here said Mo Williams was in the top 5 clutchest players ever. We would ALL ridicule them. bruceblitz, kobe24, and even pleezebelieve would all laugh together and unite in making fun of that person. It's supposed to be less ridiculous of a claim because he said it himself? It doesn't change the fact that it's blatantly wrong, self-confidence, arrogance, or none of the above. Ya dig?

I dig what you mean. I didn't even comment on what I think about his comments, I just think that he'll use his game to back up what he's said, and hit some big shots in the playoffs.

I don't have a problem with him listing himself as a top 5 clutch player, though. It doesn't come off as arrogant to me at all. Paul Pierce is clutch, but he's not top 5 either.

cavsfanatic
04-27-2009, 02:12 AM
This is the same guy that compares himself to Pippenu fail cuz he didnt compare himself to pippen.... go watch the interview with him and wilbon again

cavsfanatic
04-27-2009, 02:17 AM

Imagine someone on here said Mo Williams was in the top 5 clutchest players ever. We would ALL ridicule them. bruceblitz, kobe24, and even pleezebelieve would all laugh together and unite in making fun of that person. It's supposed to be less ridiculous of a claim because he said it himself? It doesn't change the fact that it's blatantly wrong, self-confidence, arrogance, or none of the above. Ya dig?its called HIS top 5 not your top 5 or my top 5. yall act like a guy cant have a opinion. is he in my top 5? no. yall need to get off his nuts for him sayin that

IcanzIIravor
04-27-2009, 02:22 AM
Sounds like he was just clowning around. If it had been a serious interview I doubt he would have named himself.

All Net
04-27-2009, 02:25 AM
I have noticed how full of himself Mo really is...good that he's confident but seems to think he is better than he actually is. Of course I'm not basing this off this as it seems as he was joking but it's just the impression I've got of him this year.

xtn5021
04-27-2009, 02:33 AM
Well he has self confidence... But he really isn't clutch...

quasimoto
04-27-2009, 03:51 AM
:roll: at believing he really thinks he's one of the best clutch shooters ever. He was just joking around, no need to make a big deal out of it.

stmartin
04-27-2009, 09:56 AM
Why is everyone on his nuts about him thinking he is a top 5 clutch player? Has he even been in the position as to where we can judge correctly? Im not saying hes top 5 or anything but we can all agree that Mo williams is cold. Most here would have no problem giving one of the best jump shooters in the league a last second shot.

32jazz
04-27-2009, 11:24 AM

Mo Williams doesn't have to defer to other players like Miller/Kobe/ etc......I like the confidence in his own game which has gotten him this far. He leaves the worship of other players to the fanboys.

wang4three
04-27-2009, 12:11 PM
Can't really blame him; I'd list myself as a NBA level shooter.

Mdog1
04-27-2009, 07:08 PM
Good I am tired of seeing guys just suck the teet of players. Mo deserves to say himself.

crisoner
04-27-2009, 07:17 PM
I guess Mo Williams figures himself over Miller, Bird, Kobe, West etc.
Whatever helps you sleep at night Mo.

JayGuevara
04-27-2009, 07:31 PM
its called HIS top 5 not your top 5 or my top 5. yall act like a guy cant have a opinion. is he in my top 5? no. yall need to get off his nuts for him sayin that

It doesn't change the fact that his opinion is inarguably wrong. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but sometimes it's just wrong.

I'm assuming everyone defending his statement is a Cavs fan and can't take their blinders off. And if it was a joke, why would he only list himself as a joke? I'd list Damon Jones if it was a joke, not Jordan.

Mo Williams simply is NOT a top 5 clutch shooter in the history of NBA and life and everything within it. I'm pretty sure he's not even top 5 active.

1~Gibson~1
04-27-2009, 07:35 PM
It doesn't change the fact that his opinion is inarguably wrong. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but sometimes it's just wrong.

I'm assuming everyone defending his statement is a Cavs fan and can't take their blinders off. And if it was a joke, why would he only list himself as a joke? I'd list Damon Jones if it was a joke, not Jordan.

Mo Williams simply is NOT a top 5 clutch shooter in the history of NBA and life and everything within it. I'm pretty sure he's not even top 5 active.we know that but it's HIS LIST NOT THE ACTUAL LIST. let the guy have confidence in himself. damn. only on ISH would someone make a big deal outta someone having confidence in their own clutchness :rolleyes:

DukeDelonte13
04-27-2009, 07:38 PM

Mo Williams simply is NOT a top 5 clutch shooter in the history of NBA and life and everything within it. I'm pretty sure he's not even top 5 active.

Its a freaking joke. He said it cause Lebron said it earlier on.

JayGuevara
04-27-2009, 07:42 PM
we know that but it's HIS LIST NOT THE ACTUAL LIST. let the guy have confidence in himself. damn. only on ISH would someone make a big deal outta someone having confidence in their own clutchness :rolleyes:

But that's the thing, confidence is one thing, undeserved arrogance is another. I hate that arrogant ****ing smirk that seems to creep across Kobe's face on numerous occasions, but he has put in work and is widely recognized as one of the best players in the league. So it's a lil more tolerable. It's still stupid when he's shooting like 1-10 then hits a fadeaway and makes that face though.

But Mo Williams has not had any of these moments as far as I can recall. When has he proved his clutchness?

Hitler had an opinion too. I think the majority of us agree that his was wrong, just like Mo Williams', but to a different extent obviously. :oldlol:

DukeDelonte13
04-27-2009, 07:43 PM
This thread is just beyond stupid. People that think Mo was serious when he said it are just RETARDED.

1~Gibson~1
04-27-2009, 07:46 PM
But that's the thing, confidence is one thing, undeserved arrogance is another. I hate that arrogant ****ing smirk that seems to creep across Kobe's face on numerous occasions, but he has put in work and is widely recognized as one of the best players in the league. So it's a lil more tolerable. It's still stupid when he's shooting like 1-10 then hits a fadeaway and makes that face though.

But Mo Williams has not had any of these moments as far as I can recall. When has he proved his clutchness?

Hitler had an opinion too. I think the majority of us agree that his was wrong, just like Mo Williams', but to a different extent obviously. :oldlol:arrogant? it was all a joke. as DukeDelonte stated b4, he only did it because lebron did it b4. and either way, i dont understand why he cant put himself in his top 5 clutch shooters category :confusedshrug:

If they'd put me up there i'd put myself in my top 5 too. it's not arrogance, it's not ignorance, it's confidence and that's something that any coach or fan LOVES to see from a player.

JayGuevara
05-25-2009, 12:06 AM
Well Mo is doing a great job of proving himself so far these playoffs. :oldlol:

ProfessorMurder
05-25-2009, 12:08 AM

Haha! Classy bump man. :pimp:

west
05-25-2009, 12:10 AM
GOAT bump.:lol

invisiblehoops
05-25-2009, 01:25 AM
What a f@ggot

lol that's some irony.

L.Kizzle
12-22-2011, 01:38 AM
My bad dude is clutch, just proved me wrong.

Bobcat4Ever
12-22-2011, 01:47 AM
lol that's some irony.

LMFAO

usdmef9
12-22-2011, 03:37 AM
will you guys end it already look how upset you are making the cleveland fans.

swi7ch
12-22-2011, 08:36 AM
My bad dude is clutch, just proved me wrong.

bumping a 2 year old thread? :facepalm