PDA

View Full Version : If you allergic to grass would you be allergic to smoking weed?

iTruWarrior
04-27-2009, 05:29 PM
I find this an intersting question, since I know a few people allergic to grass. I was wondering, would they be allergic to smoking weed too?

canadianballer
04-27-2009, 05:32 PM
smoken weed is pretty over rated

MarloStanfield
04-27-2009, 05:32 PM
I find this an intersting question, since I know a few people allergic to grass. I was wondering, would they be allergic to smoking weed too?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

dude this thread is ISH HOF worthy!!!!

iTruWarrior
04-27-2009, 05:33 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

dude this thread is ISH HOF worthy!!!!
I was hoping for a response and answer. :ohwell:

UConnCeltics
04-27-2009, 05:36 PM
If you are allergic to grass... what the hell can you do outside?

Jackass18
04-27-2009, 05:58 PM
Uh, what? Did you smoke a lot before making this thread?

SCREWstonRockets
04-27-2009, 06:08 PM
lol Other than "grass" being another nickname for weed, they have no relation at all. So to answer you question, NO. I can't believe this is a serious question though. :oldlol:

canadianballer
04-27-2009, 06:35 PM

im allergic to grass it doesnt really affect u it just makes u sneeze sometimes

boozehound
04-27-2009, 06:39 PM
I was hoping for a response and answer. :ohwell:
really? you can't possibly be dumb enough to actually have meant the OP. if you are allergic to cats, can you not eat catfish?

ihatetimthomas
04-27-2009, 06:43 PM
grass = slang term for marijuana

but if your allergic to weeds, then you are in for an allergic reaction

catzhernandez
04-27-2009, 06:45 PM
really? you can't possibly be dumb enough to actually have meant the OP. if you are allergic to cats, can you not eat catfish?
:oldlol::roll:

GOAT answer :applause:

1~Gibson~1
04-27-2009, 07:22 PM
If you are allergic to grass... what the hell can you do outside?im allergic to grass and we really can do anything we want as long as we dont lay in it or put it on our skin.

and it only makes you sneeze or breaks you out

Meticode
04-27-2009, 07:28 PM

You know there isn't grass covering every corner and cubic foot of the earth though right?

boozehound
04-27-2009, 07:32 PM
You know there isn't grass covering every corner and cubic foot of the earth though right?
regardless, when we say allergic to "grass", we really mean grass pollen. so its only an issue while the plants are flowering. and, as said by someone else, its really not bad, just seasonal stuffiness.

JayGuevara
04-27-2009, 07:34 PM
This is bad.

KeylessEntry
04-27-2009, 08:03 PM
why am i not suprised by this thread?

thejumpa
04-27-2009, 08:09 PM
This is bad.

Yes, very.

This has got to be the stupidest question I have ever heard. Weed isn't grass you fool. I coooouuuullllddd be wrong though:rolleyes:

DeuceWallaces
04-27-2009, 08:09 PM
Graminoids and Cannabis are not even close to being related.

iTruWarrior
04-27-2009, 08:25 PM
Sorry for not being the biggest expert at weed. But Thanks, to everyone that actually helped contribute to answer the question. :pimp:

Clifton
04-27-2009, 08:51 PM
Yall can stop jumping on this guy's balls at any time ... it was a dumb question but there's this culture in the world today where people are afraid to ask questions because they feel like everyone will jump on them and make a big deal out of it if they overlook something. Answer the question or don't answer the question. I hate when people act like they know everything.

I think the fact that a person is earnestly asking a question automatically earns respect. Like by default.

That said,

if you are allergic to cats, can you not eat catfish?
Hilarious.

boozehound
04-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Graminoids and Cannabis are not even close to being related.
whats the only other plant in the CANNABACEAE? excluding celtidaceae

r1kk12
04-27-2009, 09:03 PM
HAHAHHAAA.. WAT A SILLY THREAD. AND NO U WOULDNT. LOOL :hammerhead:

DeuceWallaces
04-27-2009, 09:11 PM
whats the only other plant in the CANNABACEAE? excluding celtidaceae

There are 11 genera and 180 species in cannabaceae. :ohwell:

boozehound
04-27-2009, 09:14 PM
There are 11 genera and 180 species in cannabaceae. :ohwell:
my bad. I meant to say plant used by people, genus level.

DeuceWallaces
04-27-2009, 09:19 PM
Celtidaceae is no more, they're all in cannabaceae now. I'm assuming the genus is Hummulus; a falvoring agent of beer. Plus, celtis is a timber tree.

boozehound
04-27-2009, 10:17 PM
Celtidaceae is no more, they're all in cannabaceae now. I'm assuming the genus is Hummulus; a falvoring agent of beer. Plus, celtis is a timber tree.
yeah, I was excluding celtis (fruits were also eaten by native americans). weed and beer, what a great family.

GOBB
04-27-2009, 10:43 PM
Yall can stop jumping on this guy's balls at any time ... it was a dumb question but there's this culture in the world today where people are afraid to ask questions because they feel like everyone will jump on them and make a big deal out of it if they overlook something. Answer the question or don't answer the question. I hate when people act like they know everything.

Capt Save A Dope

GOBB
04-27-2009, 10:47 PM
DeuceWallace how come horse crap can be used as fertilizer but not human shyt? Or even dog shyt for that matter? You have to curb your dog but you'd think you was leaving that lawn a favor no? I mean maybe its the horses diet that makes it fertilizer? If true, then can a vegan poo be used as fertilizer?

canadianballer
04-27-2009, 10:51 PM
dude those are some seriously gay questions

PastyVegetables
04-27-2009, 10:53 PM
DeuceWallace how come horse crap can be used as fertilizer but not human shyt? Or even dog shyt for that matter? You have to curb your dog but you'd think you was leaving that lawn a favor no? I mean maybe its the horses diet that makes it fertilizer? If true, then can a vegan poo be used as fertilizer?

Starting today im going to do all of my shitting right on your front lawn

GOBB
04-27-2009, 10:58 PM
Starting today im going to do all of my shitting right on your front lawn

Petunias!?!?! Awesome!! :bowdown:

:hammertime:

boozehound
04-27-2009, 11:11 PM
you can certainly use human poop for fertilizer. Canine poop wouldnt be too good based on the high meat content, but most human diets would provide good fertlizer.

DeuceWallaces
04-27-2009, 11:14 PM
Human waste and other meat eating animal waste contain parasites, bacteria, and diseases which take high temperatures to destroy. Beyond which composting can achieve.

Not a good idea.

boozehound
04-27-2009, 11:19 PM
Human waste and other meat eating animal waste contain parasites, bacteria, and diseases which take high temperatures to destroy. Beyond which composting can achieve.

Not a good idea.
people have used human waste as fertilizer since the beginings of agriculture.

DeuceWallaces
04-27-2009, 11:21 PM
people have used human waste as fertilizer since the beginings of agriculture.

That doesn't make it a good idea. It's not safe at all.

boozehound
04-28-2009, 09:13 AM
That doesn't make it a good idea. It's not safe at all.
I suppose you think raw milk products arent a good idea either?

besides, since our industrial food system is riddled with waste contamination these days, does it really matter? regardless, we do not **** in our fields.