PDA

View Full Version : TMZ: Tupac Alive

1manfastbreak
04-29-2009, 09:34 PM
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/tupac_lives#41131

Tupac Is Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Apr 29th 2009 2:20PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has obtained photographic evidence that Tupac Shakur is alive and well and drinking Hand Grenades in New Orleans -- unless we're terribly mistaken.

13 years after he was shot and "killed" in Las Vegas ... a man appearing to be 2pac was spotted in a bar on Bourbon Street last weekend.

We were unable to get any sort of DNA evidence -- but this photo is good enough for us.

Thug life, *****es.

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/stadium.weblogsinc.com/tmz/images/2009/04/tupac_lives_0001_Layer_4_full.jpg

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/stadium.weblogsinc.com/tmz/images/2009/04/tupac_lives_0000_Layer_4_copy_full.jpg

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/stadium.weblogsinc.com/tmz/images/2009/04/tupac_lives_0002_Layer_4_copy_2_full.jpg

i say fake. the last picture really doesn't look like him. and it also doesn't look like he has aged at all? i mean it was 13 years ago come on you gotta look a little older.

YAH trick YAH
04-29-2009, 09:36 PM
The first 2 look real, but then the 3rd where you can see his face more it doesn't look like him.

DC's Finest
04-29-2009, 09:45 PM
Fake. These conspiracys are getting really old.

Vragrant
04-29-2009, 09:45 PM
You can tell by the 50 exclamation marks in the title, that this is fake.

1manfastbreak
04-29-2009, 09:46 PM
Fake. These conspiracys are getting really old.

i mean, its not like this is some huge conspiracy there was obviously some dude who hella looked like tupac in a bar somewhere, and TMZ has photos. its pretty crazy how much he resembles him.

LongBeachLakers
04-29-2009, 09:50 PM
PROOF!!! TUPAC SPOTTED!!!!:eek:

http://img86.exs.cx/img86/4498/tupacseen878gp.gif

Lamar Doom
04-29-2009, 09:53 PM
Biggie is still alive too, he got his stomach stapled (or some other gastric bypass surgery) and looks completely different now but he's a producer in hollywood, it's laughable in some circles that people still think he's dead

crounsa810
04-29-2009, 09:55 PM
Good. Maybe he'll shut Lil'Wayne up

DC's Finest
04-29-2009, 10:24 PM
i mean, its not like this is some huge conspiracy there was obviously some dude who hella looked like tupac in a bar somewhere, and TMZ has photos. its pretty crazy how much he resembles him.
Ya but the whole machiavelli and returning 2016 or whatever year it is is just BS. Theres so many random ass numbers people put together to make them mean something, kind of like brett favre stats. The man is dead. I mean 2pac LOVED rap, I just don't think he could take 13 years off if he was alive. Especially with the current state of hip hop.

DC's Finest
04-29-2009, 10:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfUy-QvcaGc
Like this vid right here. Its just a load of BS to me.

Legend of Josh
04-29-2009, 10:47 PM
You ****ers would be surprised to know that it's quite possible Tupac is still alive and kicking...

I mean think about it... it's not like this was some GOAT Houdini trick... people just want to think "in the real world" nothing as such could ever happen... the common man is so blind it's unbelievable.

DC's Finest
04-29-2009, 10:57 PM
You ****ers would be surprised to know that it's quite possible Tupac is still alive and kicking...

I mean think about it... it's not like this was some GOAT Houdini trick... people just want to think "in the real world" nothing as such could ever happen... the common man is so blind it's unbelievable.
I don't believe he could stay quiet for this long. He loved rap too much. He couldn't stay away for 13 years. People just don't wanna let go. At this point, why would he still stay quiet? I don't see it.

BALLin01
04-29-2009, 11:07 PM
i say fake. the last picture really doesn't look like him. and it also doesn't look like he has aged at all? i mean it was 13 years ago come on you gotta look a little older.

AI looks the same

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
04-29-2009, 11:34 PM
I can't people people are really following the number 7 theory about pac

halffttime
04-29-2009, 11:58 PM
i'm not gonna lie.. when i was a kid around 2000 or so, i read about the 7 day theory, and was SO convinced dude was still alive..

Zak
04-30-2009, 12:26 AM
He is alive, he was at the Celtics game.

http://sportscracklepop.com/2009/04/16/was-tupac-shakur-at-the-celtics-game-last-night/

PistolPete
04-30-2009, 01:37 AM
I saw Elvis the other day

DC's Finest
04-30-2009, 01:53 AM
I saw Elvis the other day

"Seen a show with Marvin Gaye last night, it had me shook
Drippin peppermint Schnapps, with Jackie Wilson, and Sam Cooke
Then some lady named Billie Holiday
Sang sittin there kickin it with Malcolm, 'til the day came"

Thought it was appropriate ha :cheers:

miller-time
04-30-2009, 02:33 AM
whoever it is, it sure does look like him. but i'm suprised he still has the exact same look. facial hair, bald and nose ring. i mean for 13 years? and he hasn't gotten sick of it?

baseketball4life
04-30-2009, 02:50 AM
why cant people just let him R.I.P? every year some new gimmick comes out cut the crap

PistolPete
04-30-2009, 02:58 AM
why cant people just let him R.I.P? every year some new gimmick comes out cut the crap

you just change your av or something??

Jackass18
04-30-2009, 03:14 AM
TMZ has obtained photographic evidence that Tupac Shakur is alive and well and drinking Hand Grenades in New Orleans

Hell yeah, Hand Grenades are the sh!t.

flu game
04-30-2009, 03:28 AM

because everyone has they're own opinions on something that isn't set in stone. :hammerhead:

YAWN
04-30-2009, 04:30 AM
http://sportscracklepop.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/tpac.jpg

he even got his tattoos removed so no one would notice him!

dab0yech0
04-30-2009, 04:47 AM
http://sportscracklepop.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/tpac.jpg

he even got his tattoos removed so no one would notice him!

lol that should be a Antoine Walker jersey sighting

mika
04-30-2009, 05:17 AM
it is true. i saw him selling biggie t-shirts 2 for ten dollars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuw7y6EPqvI

NOHCP3
04-30-2009, 07:48 AM
:lol Im sure hes laughing in the afterlife. People get mad when other people say that hes still alive but he caused it by getting into Illuminati before he died.

ruslan
04-30-2009, 08:19 AM
Last one looks different because Tupac won't look the same at 40 as he did on the night he was shot...

jbot
04-30-2009, 09:20 AM
if he was alive, why would he be out in public w/o a disguise? why would he be wearing a gay nose piercing that the guy in the photos? furthermore, why would he even fake his death? he's a rapper, not a world leader or someone that an covert agency would try to assassinate. the dude isn't that important IMO.

elvis is also still dead.

Take Your Lumps
04-30-2009, 10:18 AM
There's only one guy that I wouldn't be surprised if he was still alive.

Andy Kaufman.

embersyc
04-30-2009, 10:23 AM
While Tupac did put out a lot of movies and music since his death, people just need to let it go. The dude was just blowing up big and doing a lot of **** in his final days. If he was alive and trying to keep it hidden, would he go out in public looking just like he did in 94? Extrememly unlikely.

phoenix18
04-30-2009, 10:27 AM
The one thing that I dont understand is that No one saw the body.

Mamba
04-30-2009, 10:45 AM
theres a few holes and gaps in the story of tupac's death, i mean he's christian, and was apparently cremated the day after his death, which is bull**** coz it has to be a bit longer then that(i think 4-7 days)

too much music has been released since he died

and also he's making alot more money dead then he ever...EVER would alive, seriously any time a new tupac single comes out (which is like every year) its immediately number 1 on the charts and played over and over again.

theres also the machaveli story which people think pac was imitating.

but after all that, i do think he's dead.

Jack
04-30-2009, 11:09 AM
He ain't dead. If there's a smoke-there's a fire.

franchise#3
04-30-2009, 12:00 PM
I knew it :D

Randy
04-30-2009, 12:18 PM
theres a few holes and gaps in the story of tupac's death, i mean he's christian, and was apparently cremated the day after his death, which is bull**** coz it has to be a bit longer then that(i think 4-7 days)

That's it, I'm convinced!!!

It's called releasing previously recorded material. It tends to happen when great artists die. See: Kafka, Franz. This happens on a regular basis.

and also he's making alot more money dead then he ever...EVER would alive, seriously any time a new tupac single comes out (which is like every year) its immediately number 1 on the charts and played over and over again.

:oldlol: If he were alive and announced it publicly with a new record/tour/book/publicity he would make exponentially more than he is now solely off of record sales and old writing and publishing royalties. It would be absolutely ENORMOUS.

2LeTTeRS
04-30-2009, 12:20 PM
Tupac is alive....he's just in witness protection. Watch In Plain Sight he's slated to be on an episode this year.

2LeTTeRS
04-30-2009, 12:22 PM

What? Why does it have to be 4-7 days? Who told you that?

DC's Finest
04-30-2009, 04:11 PM
Tupac is alive....he's just in witness protection. Watch In Plain Sight he's slated to be on an episode this year.
:lol

pete's montreux
04-30-2009, 04:18 PM
The picture obviously isn't him, but looking that young with 13 years added isn't too far fetched. Black people age gracefully.

1manfastbreak
04-30-2009, 06:55 PM

theres also the machaveli story which people think pac was imitating.

but after all that, i do think he's dead.

lol ive heard many different stories, i heard that he got cremated and the outlaws sprinkled his ashes in blunts and then smoked them. I also heard that his ashes were spread into the pacific ocean.

Tupac has more than 300 un-released and OG songs (10 to 15 cd's) Thats more music than a lot of artists will put out in their whole career. It just pisses me off when they let swizz beats and eminem **** up his beats and flow. Hopefully somebody in their right mind will start releasing tupac's music the way it was meant to be heard.

hes actually not making any money, his mom his.

this is why tupac's the GOAT.

DC's Finest
04-30-2009, 07:09 PM
lol ive heard many different stories, i heard that he got cremated and the outlaws sprinkled his ashes in blunts and then smoked them. I also heard that his ashes were spread into the pacific ocean.

Tupac has more than 300 un-released and OG songs (10 to 15 cd's) Thats more music than a lot of artists will put out in their whole career. It just pisses me off when they let swizz beats and eminem **** up his beats and flow. Hopefully somebody in their right mind will start releasing tupac's music the way it was meant to be heard.

hes actually not making any money, his mom his.

this is why tupac's the GOAT.
Most influential of all time? Maybe yes, but greatest of all time, no. Biggy was a better rapper.

Dasher
04-30-2009, 07:12 PM
:oldlol: Please elaborate as to why hes alive. There is zero chance he could stay quiet for 13 years, watch interviews from friends and family and they all say the same thing. The man was hip hop.KD's post zoomed over your head. Google In Plain Sight.

DC's Finest
04-30-2009, 07:14 PM
KD's post zoomed over your head. Google In Plain Sight.
Oops, haha never heard of the show. Thank you for the point out :cheers:

baseketball4life
04-30-2009, 07:18 PM
you just change your av or something??
no lol. i had this avy for a long time last year, then went to the Monta-JR one for NBA season. During off season this is usually my avatar.