PDA

View Full Version : Why don't blacks conjugate helping verbs?

Ron Mexico
05-05-2009, 02:07 AM
black: my cousin and I was at his house playing halo
white: my cousin and I were at his house playing halo

black: we was playing well in the 3rd quarter
white: we were playing well in the third quarter

dre: everybody wants to know how close me and snoop is
eminem: everyone wants to know how close me and dre are

blacks are just as smart as whites, so they must think its cool not to conjugate their helping verbs.:rolleyes:

Rusty Trombone
05-05-2009, 02:10 AM
"I seen you guys the other day". You seen? You saw, or you have seen.

- Rusty Trombone

Fallguy20
05-05-2009, 02:12 AM
one is "hood" and one isnt

the only real thing that bothers me is when a black guy says "stremph" instead of "strength"... you ever notice that? No?

:ohwell:

KeylessEntry
05-05-2009, 02:12 AM
:roll: ron mexico never fails to amaze me

JayGuevara
05-05-2009, 02:19 AM
Lemme ax you a question. F-uck is you tombout?

FashionIssues
05-05-2009, 02:24 AM
my mouf does the spellin fo' me. ya feel me?

lilGeeWiz15
05-05-2009, 02:28 AM
Because crack doesn't allow "conjugate" to be a part of their vocabulary.

BallersTalk
05-05-2009, 02:31 AM
It's called African American Vernacular English. It's what their friends and relatives speak so obviously it'd filter down to them also. It's a 'dialect' of English so to speak.

PistolPete
05-05-2009, 03:06 AM
It's called African American Vernacular English. It's what their friends and relatives speak so obviously it'd filter down to them also. It's a 'dialect' of English so to speak.

Excuses

Big One
05-05-2009, 04:10 AM
"Why don't blacks conjugate helping verbs?"

because they're black

dab0yech0
05-05-2009, 04:15 AM
Dagga dagga = 3 pter
MO = no

yall wanna hoop at the hub by my spot?
translation: do you guys want to play basketball at the rec center by my house?

Lol, some of the dudes I ball with are hilarious, they come up with new ish everyday

emsteez forreal
05-05-2009, 04:41 AM
banned

Lamar Doom
05-05-2009, 05:19 AM
how come white people always smell like farts? you notice that? always. poop air. s'crazy.

InspiredLebowski
05-05-2009, 05:57 AM
how come white people always smell like farts? you notice that? always. poop air. s'crazy.

Thought we smelled like wet dogs?

1~Gibson~1
05-05-2009, 07:36 AM
my mouf does the spellin fo' me. ya feel me?i feel ya. it's not like i control what comes out, i just put it on auto-pilot and go with the flow :pimp:

STelfair31
05-05-2009, 09:31 AM

blacks are just as smart as whites, so they must think its cool not to conjugate their helping verbs.:rolleyes:

cuz it's bout money f aggot.

Rasheed1
05-05-2009, 09:41 AM
Americans in general dont speak proper english..... the American dialect is also broken english...

:confusedshrug:

ALBballer
05-05-2009, 09:45 AM
As far as I know, there is no standard English language.

Zo zpik az ju lajks.

phoenix18
05-05-2009, 10:36 AM

So let me guess, white people speak proper english?? Please. Seriously black people speak better than whites because while there might be bunch of ignorant black people, there are millions of redneck and southern white people who do the same thing.

Bill O'Reilly
05-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Its been a problem in the black community for a while now. However the far left has done a good job convincing people criticizing the misuse of the English language is "racist". They will stop at nothing to make sure the values of America are destroyed.

Cannonball
05-05-2009, 10:50 AM
So let me guess, white people speak proper english?? Please. Seriously black people speak better than whites because while there might be bunch of ignorant black people, there are millions of redneck and southern white people who do the same thing.
so how is that better? Don't we both have dumbasses?

B-Low
05-05-2009, 10:52 AM

nope white people are allowed to talk like this

Normal person: We should definitely have some drinks tonight
White frat boy: Duuude we should totes (totally) get schwasted tonight!

Then there's Canadianballer
Normal: That was an excellent use of comedic timing
Canadianballer: LOL dude that is soooo jokes! Chirp chirp!

Ignore Ronnie Me-hi-co though. He's not a legit account :oldlol:

Fallguy20
05-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Im getting tired of this "chirpin" shiet... that little shiet aint poppin next ta the big shiet yo... dig it? Sraight up hoes, all of em... droppin loyalties and shiet when da backcrook is down...

stuntin on all yall
fer realz

:violin:

DukeDelonte13
05-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Its been a problem in the black community for a while now. However the far left has done a good job convincing people criticizing the misuse of the English language is "racist". They will stop at nothing to make sure the values of America are destroyed.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :applause:

JEFFERSON MONEY
05-05-2009, 12:30 PM
As far as I know, there is no standard English language.

Zo zpik az ju lajks.

LOL so cute and charming :applause:

What the f*ck are you trying to say? If you're talking in the grand scheme of America, then yes Caucasian Americans will probably speak English in a more "traditional manner", so lay off that bullsh!t southern bashing. I ain't got nothin wrong wit neither situations tho.

The Magic Man
05-05-2009, 02:04 PM

I'm no english major but I'd rather go with:

Everyone wants to know how close Dre and I are.

Lol @ how you substitute Everybody and Everyone and spell out Third instead of using the numeral as if that makes us look even worse. Anyway, one of the worst linguists of all time was the f*cking president! Come on. That guy was borderline retarded when he went away from cue cards. But I will say my black do get a little "ignant" sometimes. Blame it on Hip Hop.

SherlockHolmes
05-05-2009, 02:05 PM
I'm no english major but I'd rather go with:

Everyone wants to know how close Dre and I are.

Lol @ how you substitute Everybody and Everyone and spell out Third instead of using the numeral as if that makes us look even worse. Anyway, one of the worst linguists of all time was the f*cking president! Come on. That guy was borderline retarded when he went away from cue cards. But I will say my black do get a little "ignant" sometimes. Blame it on Hip Hop.
k

stfu

plz

The Magic Man
05-05-2009, 02:06 PM
k

stfu

plz

eadb

translation: eat a d*ck b*tch

Hawker
05-05-2009, 02:08 PM
eadb

translation: eat a d*ck b*tch

eabod diaf

BallersTalk
05-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Apparently nobody read what I wrote. It's not a matter of ignorance on the part of blacks. It's like asking a French guy who grew up in France to come here and speak perfect English with an American accent. There are several dialects/accents of English spoken throughout the world. Canada, Australia, England, Northern US, Southern US, Central US....it's spoken differently. Not every black person I've come across speaks it the same way.

Again,

The Magic Man
05-05-2009, 04:22 PM
I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!

Yet, you're offended that I told you to eat a d*ck? :confusedshrug:

Clifton
05-05-2009, 04:22 PM
As a person who is very very white and who grew up with crazy parents who made sure I talked properly, I have to say, "proper English" is tremendously overrated and I've always liked the way black people talk the best. It's much more rhythmic and just sounds better. It sounds like there's really something "behind it." You know?

It's pronounced "ask" but you know what? It shouldn't be. Aks sounds a thousand times better.

Sometimes I'll just ride public transportation for a day just to listen to not-very-educated people talk in the vernacular. At the school I go to every pretty much speaks "correctly" and it's a whole lot more boring.

Lamar Doom
05-05-2009, 04:24 PM
It's like asking a French guy who grew up in France to come here and speak perfect English with an American accent

no it's not like that (unless the "black" in question in french)

SherlockHolmes
05-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Yet, you're offended that I told you to eat a d*ck? :confusedshrug:
What the **** does eating dick have to do with drinking your milkshake? You inept little **** must have not watched the classic, There Will Be Blood.

The Magic Man
05-05-2009, 04:29 PM
What the **** does eating dick have to do with drinking your milkshake? You inept little **** must have not watched the classic, There Will Be Blood.

:rolleyes: Wow. You can't be this slow.

SherlockHolmes
05-05-2009, 04:33 PM
:rolleyes: Wow. You can't be this slow.
Alright I have had enough with these 1 sentence replies. If you want to face me, start a thread and we will battle till the death. If you decline, then back down forever and stop with these senseless little insults. Time to man up you douche.

The Magic Man
05-05-2009, 04:37 PM
Alright I have had enough with these 1 sentence replies. If you want to face me, start a thread and we will battle till the death. If you decline, then back down forever and stop with these senseless little insults. Time to man up you douche.

Oooooooh. You see the circle starting to form? There. That was three sentences. Well, that makes four....um, five. Happy now? Damnit!

Sriracha
05-05-2009, 04:44 PM

Is you the one made that chicken thread?

beasly15
05-05-2009, 07:16 PM
f*ck this thread i'm finna bounce..

Amigo
05-05-2009, 08:04 PM
I love it when the say "erf" instead of Earth or "ignant" instead of ignorant. :hammertime:

UD
05-06-2009, 01:02 AM
It's been a problem in the black community for a while now. However, the far left has done a good job convincing people that criticizing the misuse of the English language is "racist." They will stop at nothing to make sure the values of America are destroyed.

You are an idiot!

PistolPete
05-06-2009, 01:14 AM
f*ck this thread i'm finna bounce..

Who are you supposed to be, a Michael Beasley fan?? Get his name right you assclown