PDA

View Full Version : Rafer Alston slaps Eddie House in back of head

artificial
05-06-2009, 10:14 PM
First time I've ever made a request thread after so many years in ISH.

But the slap Alston gave House in the head was epic. I couldn't stop laughing.

Thanks in advance

BALLin01
05-06-2009, 10:15 PM
Why did he do that? I was watching the game and Alston just sorta slapped House on the head. But it was funny:lol

YAWN
05-06-2009, 10:18 PM
it was funny. hope he just gets fined and not suspended though.

Valliant13
05-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Rafer has always had little mans syndrome.

KeylessEntry
05-06-2009, 10:22 PM
that slap was hilarious :roll:

Killbot
05-06-2009, 10:26 PM
:roll: :roll:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f384/eminemshw/skiptomylouslapchop.gif

You can thank Lalion for finding it.

NastaMaverick
05-06-2009, 10:27 PM
:roll:

artificial
05-06-2009, 10:29 PM

strifed169
05-06-2009, 10:29 PM
haha

Doranku
05-06-2009, 10:31 PM
omg. :roll: :roll: :roll: New favorite Magic player.

DCMC
05-06-2009, 10:36 PM

Kevin_Garnett_5
05-06-2009, 10:40 PM
:roll: Eddie: "That's what happens when you're busting somebody's ass"

Thechosen1
05-06-2009, 10:40 PM
funniest thing ive seen in the nba since i dont even know

AznTacoLover
05-06-2009, 10:42 PM
:roll: ahh that was a nice pimp sla to the head.

Kobe Jnr
05-06-2009, 10:42 PM
hahahaha :roll: :roll:

TruthKGRay3412
05-06-2009, 10:43 PM
That was funny haha but want to know whats even funnier? Rondo vs Anthony Johnson next game.:roll: :roll:

plowking
05-06-2009, 10:43 PM
I love it how he decides to come back when he realizes its Alston. lol

TruthKGRay3412
05-06-2009, 10:44 PM
I love it how he decides to come back when he realizes its Alston. lol

He obviously knew it was Alston..he would of done the same thing if it was Dwight.Just like Eddie said in his post game interview it was a bush league move.

bigkingsfan
05-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Suspend his ass!

Sanity
05-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Haha. The weird thing is I don't know if I like Alston more or less now

Solid Snake
05-06-2009, 10:48 PM
Hey guys two questions:

1) What did House do immediately afterward? We see him in the gif halfheartedly approach him, but did they get face to face or what?

2) Initially the slap looked like a friendly slap, like, "boy, you better git yoe ass on, etc," but what prompted this.

And my questions are out of order..

OneMoreSucka
05-06-2009, 10:52 PM
I can't believe Marv and Reggie actually called that a punch/ejection and suspension. Are you ****ing kidding me. It should be a tech, fine, and that's it.

Take Your Lumps
05-06-2009, 10:56 PM
I don't see how you suspend Rafer for a slap to the head when you didn't suspend Rondo in the 1st round.

MK2V1GP
05-06-2009, 11:06 PM
He BETTER be suspended. That wasn't even a play on the ball or anything and from what I can tell, Eddie didn't say one word to him. Just a slap to the head for no reason. And I love how not one single ref saw what was happening til after Alston and House were chest to chest. WTF do the refs do during the game????

But it was a very funny and random part of the game. I just guess Rafer wishes he could shoot like House.

MK2V1GP
05-06-2009, 11:12 PM
I don't see how you suspend Rafer for a slap to the head when you didn't suspend Rondo in the 1st round.

Because when Rondo hit Miller, he was going towards the basket and Rondo tried to prevent him from scoring.

When Alston slapped House, Eddie already made the shot and was running back down court and Rafer slapped him in the head for no reason.

If you can't see that, then visit the eye doctor.

Take Your Lumps
05-06-2009, 11:12 PM
Because when Rondo hit Miller, he was going towards the basket and Rondo tried to prevent him from scoring.

When Alston slapped House, Eddie already made the shot and was running back down court and Rafer slapped him in the head for no reason.

If you can't see that, then visit the eye doctor.

I was talking about tossing Hinrich out of bounds.

Myth
05-06-2009, 11:25 PM
He BETTER be suspended. That wasn't even a play on the ball or anything and from what I can tell, Eddie didn't say one word to him. Just a slap to the head for no reason. And I love how not one single ref saw what was happening til after Alston and House were chest to chest. WTF do the refs do during the game????

But it was a very funny and random part of the game. I just guess Rafer wishes he could shoot like House.

Rondo's Hinrich throw was way more dangerous than a slap to the back of the head.

MK2V1GP
05-06-2009, 11:25 PM
I was talking about tossing Hinrich out of bounds.

Oh, well that makes more sense, but Rondo didn't HIT (or slap) Hinrich, they got tangled up and Rondo threw him out of bounds. I have to admit, I really really thought Rondo was gonna be gone for that and thought it was stupid of him to do that. It bothered him the whole game that night too b/c he sucked it up after that.

But what Alston did was amazingly stupid. Does he not realize he's not playing streetball anymore? I can't see how he WON'T be suspended, and if he's not, then I guess it means it's ok that players can slap each other. Is that what the NBA wants? Players having slap fights and only drawing double techs?

By the way, that's bs that House got called for a tech. What SHOULD'VE happened is House gets a tech for gettin in Alston's face, and Rafer should've been ejected. IMO.

Myth
05-06-2009, 11:37 PM
If Alston was smart, he would have thrown House at the scorer's table by the elbow. He could get his revenge and know that all he would get is a Flagrant 1 or the NBA would risk creating a controversy.

Valliant13
05-07-2009, 12:02 AM

HAhahaah...what the hell was that? Were they talking before or anything?
I'd be more offended at the poor sportsmanship if I could stop laughing.
I love how his head ripples around in the after shock.

What a stupid move...he's going to get suspended for such a pointless act.

Samurai Swoosh
05-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Eddie House has had this coming to his stupid ass and all his dumb antics and antagonizing for sometime now. Glad it was Skip who did it to him.

inclinerator
05-07-2009, 12:06 AM
yes the ripple and shockwave going thru his headband is the funniest part

LoPro4u2c
05-07-2009, 12:07 AM
Eddie House has had this coming to his stupid ass and all his dumb antics and antagonizing for sometime now. Glad it was Skip who did it to him.

One of those antics is having his little kid sitting on the celtic's bench right and greeting him half-court? I'll admit when Lebron and the Cavs win against the Celtics to go to the NBA Finals, I wanna see Lebron bring his 4 year old to the middle of the court and 1 up Eddie House.

Foster5k
05-07-2009, 12:10 AM
TNT showed a different angle just now, and Eddie House did slightly elbow off of Alston, after he made the 3.

Now.. is that a good reason to slap someone across the head? No...

But.. I'm not as pissed off at Alston now... I can see kinda where he was coming from, with that smack...

but..

I still think he should get suspended...

Ja2l
05-07-2009, 12:11 AM
Oh, well that makes more sense, but Rondo didn't HIT (or slap) Hinrich, they got tangled up and Rondo threw him out of bounds. I have to admit, I really really thought Rondo was gonna be gone for that and thought it was stupid of him to do that. It bothered him the whole game that night too b/c he sucked it up after that.

But what Alston did was amazingly stupid. Does he not realize he's not playing streetball anymore? I can't see how he WON'T be suspended, and if he's not, then I guess it means it's ok that players can slap each other. Is that what the NBA wants? Players having slap fights and only drawing double techs?

By the way, that's bs that House got called for a tech. What SHOULD'VE happened is House gets a tech for gettin in Alston's face, and Rafer should've been ejected. IMO.

:oldlol: Are you implying that a smack to the back of the head is potentially more harmful then throwing someone into the announce table?

Valliant13
05-07-2009, 12:12 AM

What did he accomplish? House got a annoying, but harmless, smack in the head. Rafer is probably going to get suspended because no name players on small market team can't get way with that ****.

LaLion13
05-07-2009, 12:32 AM
Kenny Smith :
"he smacked like he was his son or somethin, like that was his son"

lmao..... but ya it sucks b/c he def gonna get suspended for that ...

xtn5021
05-07-2009, 12:42 AM
:roll: I find Alston a very funny dude now...

jbot
05-07-2009, 01:13 AM
:oldlol: what the heck he do that for?

Spudjjay
05-07-2009, 01:26 AM

Eddie House is straight up b!tchmade. I don't care where you at or what you're doing, but you never let another ***** come across your face and get away with it.

New Jazzy Nets
05-07-2009, 01:32 AM
2) Initially the slap looked like a friendly slap, like, "boy, you better git yoe ass on, etc," but what prompted this.

And my questions are out of order..

Like, "Boy you better git yoe ass on, etc" WTF is that??

west
05-07-2009, 01:38 AM
http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq160/ciara_princess_harris/gifs/Slap.gif

visirale
05-07-2009, 01:46 AM
If Alston get's suspended it will be complete hypocrisy after the **** Rondo got away with in round 1.

I can't wait to heckle the **** out of rondo on Friday.

crisoner
05-07-2009, 01:50 AM
http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq160/ciara_princess_harris/gifs/Slap.gif

LOL

Man....Skip slap him like he was his Dad. LOL

Gevz2kX
05-07-2009, 01:51 AM
If Alston get's suspended it will be complete hypocrisy after the **** Rondo got away with in round 1.

I can't wait to heckle the **** out of rondo on Friday.

You don't make sense. Rondo was trying to block a shot but got Miller's head. What alston did was throw a fit because he got scored on and needs to grow up.

visirale
05-07-2009, 01:56 AM
You don't make sense. Rondo was trying to block a shot but got Miller's head. What alston did was throw a fit because he got scored on and needs to grow up.
Bull****. He never had any chance or intent to hit the ball. He went for Miller's head because he knew that was the only way he was going to get a stop.

Killbot
05-07-2009, 02:13 AM
HAhahaah...what the hell was that? Were they talking before or anything?
I'd be more offended at the poor sportsmanship if I could stop laughing.
I love how his head ripples around in the after shock.

What a stupid move...he's going to get suspended for such a pointless act.

Eddie House slightly bumped Rafer Alston after he hit the shot. Apparently that pissed off Alston, and he thwacked Eddie on the back of his head.

I love how Eddie's headband rotates 180 degrees after the contact was initiated. :roll:

Meticode
05-07-2009, 03:05 AM
One of the greatest NBA .gif's ever. The way he just casually bitch slapped him in the back of the head just made my bust out laughing when they showed the replay.

ihatetimthomas
05-07-2009, 04:03 AM
Alston was pissed bc he was getting torced by House and he couldn't miss. Add to the mix the way House celebrates his shots and you get an angry skip to my lou.

kraze94
05-07-2009, 04:33 AM
re post of gif plz?

step_back
05-07-2009, 05:24 AM
saw it on highlights, Funny stuff! house deserves it though. He's a one dimensional player of the bench who walks round like he's the best player in the league.

Rafer FTW!

the slap > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUCs--zvPLY

NuggetsFan
05-07-2009, 05:29 AM
saw it on highlights, Funny stuff! house deserves it though. He's a one dimensional player of the bench who walks round like he's the best player in the league.

Rafer FTW!

That's a good vid:roll:

Funny but really stupid for Alston no need for that kinda stuff.

YAWN
05-07-2009, 05:31 AM
he better not be suspended for this. all the **** rondo got away with against the bulls..

flipogb
05-07-2009, 05:33 AM
since House didn't hit back for a slap,he is officially Alston's b*tch , like Dirk and David West last year

NuggetsFan
05-07-2009, 05:33 AM
he better not be suspended for this. all the **** rondo got away with against the bulls..

I have a feeling he's going to get suspended, weather or not it's deserved is another story.

yeaaaman
05-07-2009, 06:58 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3gIRG4i2W06wzzWf

the slap and a slow motion replay

1~Gibson~1
05-07-2009, 07:46 AM
:oldlol: what the heck he do that for?frustration i guess :confusedshrug:

shawbryant
05-07-2009, 08:09 AM

The pic you posted doesn't work for me, any other links?:confusedshrug:

momo
05-07-2009, 08:13 AM

Rafer FTW!

Rof, great one...

In the extended videos you can see House adjusting his headband a thousand times... he just cant get it to feel right I guess.

Shepseskaf
05-07-2009, 09:24 AM
That was hilarious. How does a headband that's wrapped tight to the head spin like that after the hit?

pete's montreux
05-07-2009, 10:12 AM
I like how because Eddie plays for Boston, and how It's the cool thing to do to hate on Boston, that all of a sudden, Eddie House is a b*tch who thinks he's the best player in the league and constantly talks sh*t to everyone. Really? If he was on any other team, none of you would be saying this.

It's alright, though! I'd rather have you guys hate him because he's on our roster than him not drop 31 in Orlando's grill on all jumpshots.

Meticode
05-07-2009, 11:12 AM
I found it funny Eddie House said they don't need to resort to Bush league tatics, but the reason Alston slapped him in the first place is because after the jumpshot House threw his elbow out.

Torious
05-07-2009, 11:31 AM
I like how because Eddie plays for Boston, and how It's the cool thing to do to hate on Boston, that all of a sudden, Eddie House is a b*tch who thinks he's the best player in the league and constantly talks sh*t to everyone. Really? If he was on any other team, none of you would be saying this.

It's alright, though! I'd rather have you guys hate him because he's on our roster than him not drop 31 in Orlando's grill on all jumpshots.

Now that your team has won something in the last decade and is doing well, expect haters to crawl out of every corner. If Boston wins it all again this season, expect an exponential increas in hater sightings.

Welcome to the Lakers' world.

Automajic23
05-07-2009, 12:34 PM
:bowdown: Eddie House got swag

And Alston needs to be a little more inconspicuous about his retaliations

Samurai Swoosh
05-07-2009, 12:45 PM

Dude, Eddie House has been a clown like this for sometime now. The winning, and 3's with no meaning when Boston is up huge and then how excited he gets. He's been acting like a douche for sometime now.

pete's montreux
05-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Dude, Eddie House has been a clown like this for sometime now. The winning, and 3's with no meaning when Boston is up huge and then how excited he gets. He's been acting like a douche for sometime now.
Dude, really? :rolleyes:

Name me some isolated incidents, please.

Samurai Swoosh
05-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Dude, really? :rolleyes:

Name me some isolated incidents, please.
Let me check my Eddie House notepad ...

But seriously, I'm not the only one whose noticed it. And Skip certainly did something about it last night.

ProfessorMurder
05-07-2009, 01:18 PM

Hey man the C's needed to keep their foot on the gas. If the Magic started hitting a few threes then it would've become a game again.

I don't want the C's to f*ck up a huge lead like the Magic did in game 1.

Keep hitting the tre's Eddie!

BigTicket
05-07-2009, 01:24 PM
I see a suspension coming. Stupid play by Alston no matter what his reason, you can't slap a guy in the head like that.

Real Men Wear Green
05-07-2009, 01:29 PM
And if he does, what will you do about it?

KenneBell
05-07-2009, 01:34 PM
If he was on any other team, none of you would be saying this.

I can think of another team. :roll:

The Lakers and Celtics are more similar than they think. Fans and players both.

number23
05-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Hilarious hahah :roll:

pete's montreux
05-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Let me check my Eddie House notepad ...

But seriously, I'm not the only one whose noticed it. And Skip certainly did something about it last night.

If I check my memory banks, Alston has been in a lot more isolated incidents like this than Eddie House has. I don't think Eddie has ever struck a player before. Rafer Alston has always been a punk. He was suspended last year when Phoenix/Houston had a scuffle, he was involved in a situation with Sasha Vujacic, and I seem to remember Rondo and Alston having problems since Rondo was drafted. Something happened almost every single meeting between the two. I remember a game in Houston where a double technical was called on Rondo/Alston on the first play of the game. I also remember they had to be seperated before the game even started. What about Alston getting a DWI?

House may have talked some trash, but to think he was the one who started the talking, then you've got to be crazy. Alston is a punk, always will be. What happened last night just further proves my point.

Bean
05-07-2009, 02:56 PM
If Alston does not get a suspension after that epic slap to the head then Boston will feel as victimized as much as Chicago fans did.

andredagiant
05-07-2009, 03:26 PM
The reason he did it was because of an alleged "elbow-shove" on the shot, Raefer felt disrepected therefore he gave him a slap, though it looked kind of stupid, because it was a light slap, I don't see the point of giving soft little slaps like that when you can just talk instead....anyway I'm a fan of both players, so I'll give Raefer the benefit of the doubt, it didn't look like Raefer did it out of anger, his expression when he did it was pretty laxed, and like I mentioned before the slap was light as hell.....probably as light as the little smacks you give your babies:wtf:

Spudjjay
05-07-2009, 03:44 PM
lmao, Alston gave House a NYC kufi slap. :roll:

1manfastbreak
05-07-2009, 04:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im1OMj3vLaI

Orodoro
05-07-2009, 04:50 PM
:roll: Eddie: "That's what happens when you're busting somebody's ass"

Haha, what a nice way to retaliate. A smart answer, and the truth at that.

kkling
05-07-2009, 05:21 PM
SLAP! :oldlol: I totally missed this. :cry:

crisoner
05-07-2009, 05:55 PM
What did the five fingers say to the back of Eddie House's head....

SLAP!!!!

LOL Eddie is my boy but that sh*t was funny.

http://www.upscaleaudio.com/rare/rickjames.jpg

catch24
05-07-2009, 06:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im1OMj3vLaI

ROFL :cheers:

kobesabi
05-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Stan Van Gundy and Superman probably slapping on Rafer's back of head now at practice.

DaGreen
05-08-2009, 12:57 AM
Another one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJeVL5HXrnE

nbastatus
05-08-2009, 03:00 PM
no neck johnson will start for the magic today.

visirale
05-08-2009, 03:02 PM
no neck johnson will start for the magic today.
Yes, but I hear that Hedo will be playing point-forward more... I don't know if SVG trusts AJ to run the starting offense during the playoffs.