PDA

View Full Version : How Many times can the refs screw the Mavs before Stern does something?

~primetime~
05-09-2009, 08:08 PM
how many years do we have to put up with this stuff?

twolvesfan
05-09-2009, 08:10 PM
the nba should at least be courteous and use lube when raping the mavs in the ass

KeylessEntry
Its even more funny because if the refs had not been bailing out the mavericks in the 3rd and early 4th quarter the Nuggets would have won by 10 points.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Live by the ref, die by the ref.

baseketball4life
lmaoooooooooooooooooooo SWEEEEEP

Attila
yeah, its ****ed up bro.

Fatal9
05-09-2009, 08:11 PM
That was a slight bump, you gotta make your intentional fouls more obvious than that. If you didn't have a foul to give and they called it, you would make this same thread with the opposite position. Melo hit a clutch ass three, refs didn't help him do that.

Geandily
05-09-2009, 08:11 PM
"I DIDN'T FOUL HIM!"

*3 goes in*

"OH **** YES I DID!"

BigTicket
05-09-2009, 08:12 PM
I can't stand the Mavs, or people whining about lack of calls for their own team, but in this case its spot on. Mavs got ****ed.

Dresta
05-09-2009, 08:12 PM
Mavs just suck, they really had no chance in this series anyway.

D-nugz
05-09-2009, 08:13 PM
Refs are practically trying to let you win or Denver lose haha so funny that you mavs fans cry so much.

Get the broom out cause it's time to sweep.

Denver would be up at least 10 if they were calling fouls.

Quata
05-09-2009, 08:14 PM
blame antoine wright for not wrapping him up, he was intentionally not trying to hard foul him to let the clock run out without a shot going up.

Admiral
05-09-2009, 08:16 PM
"I DIDN'T FOUL HIM!"

*3 goes in*

"OH **** YES I DID!"

+1 you gotta take a side...$5 says cuban says some sh*t to get fined :lol

OneMoreSucka
05-09-2009, 08:17 PM
Poor Mark Cuban. He wears too tight of shirts anyway.

djutjud14
05-09-2009, 08:18 PM
rofl you're complaining about the refs on that game ?? seriously ??
denver had 13 fouls on a single quarter.
birdman fouled out early on 4th quarter.
denver had 3/4 other players on foul trouble.

the refs were calling every single little foul on the denver nuggets.

Did dallas take the advantange ?? NOOOO.. you would think they gonna take a huge lead in the 4th quarter..

got no one but mavs themselves to blame..

FIXED
05-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Its even more funny because if the refs had not been bailing out the mavericks in the 3rd and early 4th quarter the Nuggets would have won by 10 points.

yeah i was about to make a thread on how rigged that game was, but Melo bailed everybody out :pimp:

tontoz
05-09-2009, 08:20 PM
the team that shot 49 foul shots got screwed by the refs? :rolleyes:

MeloMike
05-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Quit crying. If he made it, no one would've complained about ****.

Edit- missed, not made.

beasly15
about your question... maybe one more time before the season is over.

Killbot
It's kind of Dirk's fault for his bad last shot selection and his missed FT.
Plus, Antione Wright needs to give Carmelo a hard foul, not just a bump. Also, he stopped defending after the bump. :no:

~primetime~
05-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Quit crying. If he made it, no one would've complained about ****.
you mean "missed" it???

if Melo had missed that he probably would have gotten thrown out from all the bitching he did that game...

boozehound
05-09-2009, 08:24 PM
both teams played hard

west
05-09-2009, 08:25 PM
both teams played hard
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

w00terz
05-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Mavericks fans are hilarious. The refs gave you guys call after call after call the entire freaking game. If anything, the refs helped you out with than non-call. Problem is, Melo actually made the shot which messed up the whole plan. Seriously, Melo got demolished all game long like usual. He never gets foul calls anyways. If Melo had missed the shot, the Mavs wouldn't have said a f*cking word.

MeloMike
you mean "missed" it???

if Melo had missed that he probably would have gotten thrown out from all the bitching he did that game...

Yea, missed it. Sorry, I'm a bit happy that we just went up 3-0. I can't imagine how you feel.

KeylessEntry
http://media.southparkstudios.com/media/images/501/img_35.gif

The_Yearning
05-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Didn't bother watching the game...what's all the commotion about?

GOBB
05-09-2009, 08:27 PM
I am losing interest in the NBA...

Good. You really didnt have much of a clue about the game anyway.

Hawker
05-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Good. You really didnt have much of a clue about the game anyway.

If the NBA only had fans that had legitimate basketball knowledge, there would be no NBA.

Killbot
05-09-2009, 08:29 PM

:oldlol: Do you remember the name of that episode? I can't seem to remember.

Zak
05-09-2009, 08:31 PM
:oldlol: Do you remember the name of that episode? I can't seem to remember.
Scott Tinnerman must die

i think.

KeylessEntry
05-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Scott Tinnerman must die

i think.

Correct! Although I think it was spelled "Tenorman"

~primetime~
05-09-2009, 08:32 PM
WE HAD A FOUL TO GIVE!!!

He put up his hands as to say "I FOULED HIM!!!"

f*ckin ridiculous...

Killbot
05-09-2009, 08:34 PM
Scott Tinnerman must die

i think.

Thanks. :cheers:
Oh btw, you were close, but the spelling was off.
"Scott Tenorman must die."
Doesn't matter though.

Sriracha
05-09-2009, 08:36 PM

Hilarious.

NugzFan
05-09-2009, 08:38 PM
sorry dallas but that wasnt an intentional foul.

if you are gonna intentionally foul someone in that sitaution - you FOUL HIM.

that was weak at best - especially in the final seconds of a PLAYOFF GAME.

melo just made a nice shot - he gets all the credit.

think about it, if melo misses that and the refs call it, then the fans, players, coaches and especially cuban go nuts *****ING about that being called with 2 seconds left. "how can you make that call in the playoffs...wright barely touched him!!! refs suck!!!!"

the refs let it go because it was weak contact...ironically, the mavs got every call in the 2nd half. the one time they wanted the foul, they didnt get it.

GOBB
05-09-2009, 08:41 PM
If the NBA only had fans that had legitimate basketball knowledge, there would be no NBA.

I dont agree with that but I do see the point you're trying to make.

think about it, if melo misses that and the refs call it, then the fans, players, coaches and especially cuban go nuts *****ING about that being called with 2 seconds left. "how can you make that call in the playoffs...wright barely touched him!!! refs suck!!!!"

Wrong. Dallas had a foul to give. Who complains when the intention was to foul?

That said fans need to move on. The NBA officials face alot of pressure and get criticized even worse after the game. Their are game grades and reviews refs. Its not like these refs will wait for the next game at ease. They'll get on thier laptops and read everything they did wrong.

nbastatus
05-09-2009, 08:42 PM
ahha. wright should've foul melo harder.

~primetime~
05-09-2009, 08:42 PM
sorry dallas but that wasnt an intentional foul.

if you are gonna intentionally foul someone in that sitaution - you FOUL HIM.

that was weak at best - especially in the final seconds of a PLAYOFF GAME.

melo just made a nice shot - he gets all the credit.

the refs let it go because it was weak contact...ironically, the mavs got every call in the 2nd half. the one time they wanted the foul, they didnt get it.
I don't give a sh*t about the first half or even the play right before that...

at the end...Dirk shot early knowing that Dallas had a foul to give...

Wright fouled Melo and then raised his hands as to say "I fouled him!!!"...and didn't bother to even guard Melo anymore...

It was ridiculous...and Cuban needs to raise hell over this BS...as I am sure he will...

It ruined not only that game...but the ENTIRE SERIES!!!

Our whole season comes down to a ref not knowing he is supposed to blow a f*ckin whistle???....really???

f*ck that...

NugzFan
05-09-2009, 08:45 PM

exactly. that last play defined irony.

NugzFan
05-09-2009, 08:46 PM
"I DIDN'T FOUL HIM!"

*3 goes in*

"OH **** YES I DID!"

:oldlol: :oldlol:

NugzFan
05-09-2009, 08:48 PM

That said fans need to move on. The NBA officials face alot of pressure and get criticized even worse after the game. Their are game grades and reviews refs. Its not like these refs will wait for the next game at ease. They'll get on thier laptops and read everything they did wrong.

no, they would have been pissed because if melo misses and no call is made, game over.

if they make the call we get another shot at it.

it was a good no call in that sitaution. if they wanted to foul, they should have REALLY FOULED MELO.

OneMoreSucka
05-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Cuban over/under $30,000 after today?

NugzFan
05-09-2009, 08:49 PM
I don't give a sh*t about the first half or even the play right before that...

at the end...Dirk shot early knowing that Dallas had a foul to give...

Wright fouled Melo and then raised his hands as to say "I fouled him!!!"...and didn't bother to even guard Melo anymore...

the problem was, it was a weak intentional foul that refs cannot call with 2 seconds in a playoff game.

It was ridiculous...and Cuban needs to raise hell over this BS...as I am sure he will...

It ruined not only that game...but the ENTIRE SERIES!!!

Our whole season comes down to a ref not knowing he is supposed to blow a f*ckin whistle???....really???

f*ck that...

dont feel bad, if the refs called the game correctly all game long then it would have been a 10 point lead for denver with 2 seconds left and none of that would have mattered.

~primetime~
05-09-2009, 08:54 PM

that's great and all but for Dallas fans it means jack sh*t...

that was a must win game...

and compared to the NFL the NBA is a fairly simple game to understand that I have grown up my whole life watching...

Do I keep up with all the player stats like I used to before 2006?...NO

Just because I can't list the top 10 leaders in rebounds this year doesn't mean I don't know much about the "actual game itself"...

that part of the NBA is something I will always know, until a drastic rule change or something...

so ZIP your smack talking...

vinsane01
05-09-2009, 08:56 PM
I only saw the last few seconds of the game. SO i dont really know if the refs were favoring the mavs. But what i did saw was a bad no call in the last play. It was a clear intentional foul. Wright basically stop defending since he thought he fouled him. Sucks for mavs fans.

But dont worry, you had no chance of winning the series anyways. The referees just made it faster exit for them. :D

~primetime~
05-09-2009, 08:56 PM
the problem was, it was a weak intentional foul that refs cannot call with 2 seconds in a playoff game.

dont feel bad, if the refs called the game correctly all game long then it would have been a 10 point lead for denver with 2 seconds left and none of that would have mattered.
that is one thing I will agree on here...

he should have wrapped him up...

he did raise his hands and stop gaurding him facing the refs though as to make it clear that he was trying to foul...

even though I agree it was a weak foul, it should have been called, no question...

KeylessEntry
05-09-2009, 08:57 PM
http://www.brokencredit.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/Irony.jpg

~primetime~
05-09-2009, 08:58 PM
I only saw the last few seconds of the game. SO i dont really know if the refs were favoring the mavs. But what i did saw was a bad no call in the last play. It was a clear intentional foul. Wright basically stop defending since he thought he fouled him. Sucks for mavs fans.

But dont worry, you had no chance of winning the series anyways. The referees just made it faster exit for them. :D
THANK YOU...

and although I disagree about about winning this series I do agree that the Mavs had an almost impossible shot of making it past the Lakers and then what looks to be the Cavs...

so I guess I can relax a bit with that being known...

mavsfan4zindagi
05-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Missed FT's and bad shots down the stretch, yet you want to blame the refs for the loss? Who cares even? The Nuggets are the FAR better team. Even if we won that game, the series is over in 5.

PurityControl
05-09-2009, 09:41 PM
how many years do we have to put up with this stuff?

for as long as I can remember, the refs have been against the nuggets.
2004 playoffs I believe, nugs vs. spurs. series tied at 1-1. boykins shot a three that would have won them the game eventually, but they called it a two pointer. it was so obviously rigged. it killed their momentum the rest of the series.
even in this game, the refs were on the side of the mavs the whole time. he didn't even wanna foul him at first, he wanted him to shoot the three because he thought he'd miss. wright was just whining to get ahead, which is what anyone would have done.

paguy1955
05-10-2009, 09:02 AM
The only real MAN on that team Kidd said it correctly. WE DID NOT LOSE THIS GAME ON THE ONE CALL. The Nuggets played a bad game especially JR and Nene yet Melo and MR BIG SHOT stepped up and took control. Too bad Dallas doesn't have players that can do that.( well jason K used to be able to do that a few years ago!):rockon: :cheers: