PDA

View Full Version : LaLa: Mavs Fans Used Racial Slurs

Reverend Hoops
05-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Carmelo Anthony's 10-year fiance LaLa Vazquez was subject to racial slurs by some Mavericks fans during Game 4 in Dallas.

The statement released by her publicist says Vazquez left the game after being "verbally attacked by some opposing fans, who were using racial slurs, calling her child crude names and throwing ice cubes."

"Obviously the playoffs bring out the best and the worst in fans but what happened on Monday night with the racial slurs/threats, verbal attacks on my son and physical attacks to myself by irate fans was unacceptable," Vazquez said in the statement. "The fans were totally out of control. What the cameras captured was me defending myself and didn't show the abuse that was taking place."

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_12352903?source=rss

What animals.

NastaMaverick
05-12-2009, 11:23 PM
doubt it. she seems like a drama queen b*tch.

Zak
05-12-2009, 11:25 PM
10-year fiance

WHAT?!

OneMoreSucka
05-12-2009, 11:25 PM
Stay classy, Dallas! :rolleyes:

Lebron23
05-12-2009, 11:29 PM
WHAT?!

Lala was 20 yrs.old when he first dated a 14 yrs.old Carmelo Anthony.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Maniak
05-13-2009, 12:00 AM

Carmelo is straight pimpin.

Allstar24
05-13-2009, 12:03 AM
She should do everyone a favor and stop showing up at road games. That way, fans won't get the opportunity to heckle her and we'll be spared from all this stupid drama.

Lebron23
05-13-2009, 12:04 AM

Lala is Hot. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Al Thornton
05-13-2009, 12:04 AM

Real talk right there.

Mile High Crew
05-13-2009, 12:06 AM
It don't matter who you are, when you are hatin' like that the line in the NBA has just been crossed by the fans.

All y'all Dallas fans need to keep it real, if one of your players wives or whatever was being called racial slurs you'd be pissed.

It don't matter who you are that ain't right,
....and again it falls on the shoulders of the classless Mark Cuban.

Seriously though Mark Cuban ain't no man he needs to speak with players face to face instead of hiding behind blogs and twittering,daaamn!

momo
05-13-2009, 12:19 AM
She should do everyone a favor and stop showing up at road games. That way, fans won't get the opportunity to heckle her and we'll be spared from all this stupid drama.

That's pathetic.

bagelred
05-13-2009, 12:24 AM
"I certaintly love those old time cartoons Grandma"

"Speak up, son....I can barely hear you......"

"I SAID I LIKE THOSE OLD TIME CARTOONS....LIKE WINNIE THE POOH AND TIGGER!!!!!!!!"

"What did you call us??"

Uh oh........

Hammertime
05-13-2009, 12:31 AM
First of all, let me point out that I'm assuming that like me, most people have no idea what race this ho is. Is she black, latina, mixed, whatever? And you can't claim to have been racially abused unless the taunts were accurate. I get mistaken for being white all the time and called all kinds of things, but it doesn't bother me because I'm not white.

Second of all, teach you to come to a basketball game just to show yourself off. That seat could've been taken by a real fan.

creeper127
05-13-2009, 12:32 AM
I call bullsh!t on this. I've been to a lot of Mavs games and I've never witnessed anything even close to as bad as that.

Kumo
05-13-2009, 12:47 AM
"What the cameras captured was me defending myself and didn't show the abuse that was taking place."

Pics?

crisoner
05-13-2009, 12:48 AM

YES she is!!!

DuMa
05-13-2009, 12:49 AM
it wouldnt surprise me. Mavs fans are unclassy. i remember them back in 06 during their title run. they were angsty and total homers.

crisoner
05-13-2009, 12:51 AM
http://addicted2fashion.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/lala-vasquez-and-carmello-anthony.jpg

Melo is a lucky man

Lebron23
05-13-2009, 12:57 AM
http://addicted2fashion.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/lala-vasquez-and-carmello-anthony.jpg

Melo is a lucky man

:cheers:

iggy>
05-13-2009, 01:56 AM
Pics?
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhW1XJEp8K3lcm56lS

oh the horror
05-13-2009, 02:07 AM
First of all, let me point out that I'm assuming that like me, most people have no idea what race this ho is. Is she black, latina, mixed, whatever? And you can't claim to have been racially abused unless the taunts were accurate.

It doesnt matter if an insult is factual or accurate dude. What matters is, someone of mixed, latina, black, or whatever, shouldnt have to take that abuse when simply trying to attend a basketball game, or any social outing with their son.

So im puerto rican, and italian, but you dont think i'd still be insulted if someone called me a beaner?

A beaner is generally used to insult someone of mexican roots, but its STILL INSULTING that someone is trying to hit me like that because of the color of my skin. It IS being racially attacked.

iggy>
05-13-2009, 02:08 AM
It doesnt matter if an insult is factual or accurate dude. What matters is, someone of mixed, latina, black, or whatever, shouldnt have to take that abuse when simply trying to attend a basketball game, or any social outing with their son.

So im puerto rican, and italian, but you dont think i'd still be insulted if someone called me a beaner?

A beaner is generally used to insult someone of mexican roots, but its STILL INSULTING that someone is trying to hit me like that because of the color of my skin. It IS being racially attacked.
really? i thought i was the only rican on ish. :applause:

BRINKER
05-13-2009, 02:14 AM
the fact that she dates a loser thug zero-IQ chump like carmelo anthony leads me to believe she has no class, and is a ghetto skeezer who goes around 'hooten n hollerin' at every one who looks at her wrong.

thus the most likely course of actual events in this instance was that she instigated a fight with someone over absolutely nothing, then dallas fans probably retaliated verbally WITHOUT using any sort of derogatory racial language, then she further made a scene and embarrassed herself, then to basically justify her absolute lack of dignity, she fabricated some notion of offensive slurs.

basically there is a 100% chance that she started this whole thing, made an absolute fool of her ghetto self, then completely made up the race card in order to save face.

iggy>
05-13-2009, 02:20 AM
the fact that she dates a loser thug zero-IQ chump like carmelo anthony leads me to believe she has no class, and is a ghetto skeezer who goes around 'hooten n hollerin' at every one who looks at her wrong.

thus the most likely course of actual events in this instance was that she instigated a fight with someone over absolutely nothing, then dallas fans probably retaliated verbally WITHOUT using any sort of derogatory racial language, then she further made a scene and embarrassed herself, then to basically justify her absolute lack of dignity, she fabricated some notion of offensive slurs.

basically there is a 100% chance that she started this whole thing, made an absolute fool of her ghetto self, then completely made up the race card in order to save face.
how is carmelo a thug? :confusedshrug: because of a dui? is everyone who is not white ghetto and classless? youre a moron

oh the horror
05-13-2009, 02:21 AM

Yes, that must be it. :rolleyes:

oh the horror
05-13-2009, 02:22 AM
how is carmelo a thug? :confusedshrug: because of a dui? is everyone who is not white ghetto and classless? youre a moron

Im getting a sense that a lot of people on this board base character a lot on a person's looks, hairstyle, etc....rather than actually reading up on particular players and finding out about their character.

This is the reason we have bigots in this country still. People, in THIS day and age, still judge a book by its cover.

NugzFan
05-13-2009, 02:24 AM

more of mav fans avoiding responsibility and self accountability - and it all starts from the top...mark cuban.

hes created a world down there where they do nothing wrong and are all the victims...and that mentality has trickled down to the players and fans.

the fact that mav fans said and did the things they did in game 4 is disgusting (especially bringing up melos kid)...and the fact that mav fans either deny it, defend it, or displace blame elsewhere is even more disgusting.

oh the horror
05-13-2009, 02:25 AM
All im going to say is, there are a lot of disturbing reports coming out of Dallas right now. So i dont think its too much of a long shot to consider some of them to be fact.

NugzFan
05-13-2009, 02:25 AM

and there goes your credibility.

which makes all of this pure garbage.

try again kid.

but next time, with less stupid.

YAH trick YAH
05-13-2009, 02:26 AM
Lala has worked for MTV and Vh1. Shes not just some ho off the street that needs to make stuff up for attention and living off here husband/BF fame.

Peter Griffin
05-13-2009, 02:27 AM
All im going to say is, there are a lot of disturbing reports coming out of Dallas right now. So i dont think its too much of a long shot to consider some of them to be fact.

I say, why not call her and the mom names? You pay for tickets, so you have a right to do what you want!

oh the horror
05-13-2009, 02:28 AM
I say, why not call her and the mom names? You pay for tickets, so you have a right to do what you want!

If that were the case, I'd get sh*tfaced drunk for free, piss on the side of the court, and punch a nearby fan in the face after the game.

I mean hell, I paid for a ticket.

Foster5k
05-13-2009, 02:30 AM
the fact that she dates a loser thug zero-IQ chump like carmelo anthony leads me to believe she has no class

After that, I stopped reading your reply. You apparently have something against Carmelo Anthony. He is a loser? He is a thug? He has a zero IQ? Wow! Talk about personal attacks, on someone you don't even know or had the opportunity to meet or speak to.

I hate to break it to you, but not everyone who is black, use to wear braids, plays in the NBA, is a thug, loser or has a zero IQ. Whatever Carmelo Anthony's IQ is, I'm sure he's smarter than some ignorant person, like yourself, who judges people they don't even know or never will know.

Also, Mavs fans showed no class, in my opinion. Look at what Mark Cuban did. I'm sure if he wasn't caught on tape harassing Martin's mom, you would say, "Ah his mom probably started it." or something of that nature. Why would LaLa make something up? Has she done this in the past? No. Some people on this site are just prejudice and stupid.... seriously

Peter Griffin
05-13-2009, 02:31 AM
If that were the case, I'd get sh*tfaced drunk for free, piss on the side of the court, and punch a nearby fan in the face after the game.

I mean hell, I paid for a ticket.

Now thats the spirit!:cheers:

JustinJDW
05-13-2009, 02:32 AM
Wow, what crappy fans.

Peter Griffin
05-13-2009, 02:39 AM
Wow, what crappy fans.

How are they crappy? I stand for my rights in freedom of speech!

BRINKER
05-13-2009, 02:39 AM
Im getting a sense that a lot of people on this board base character a lot on a person's looks, hairstyle, etc....rather than actually reading up on particular players and finding out about their character.

This is the reason we have bigots in this country still. People, in THIS day and age, still judge a book by its cover.

FACT:
Carmelo appeared in the underground drug-dealer video "stop snitching" posing and shaking hands with reputed criminals and thugs.

FACT:
Carmelo sucker punched a smaller player then RAN AWAY during a stoppage of play against the Knicks

FACT:
Carmelo Anthony cannot string together one coherent sentence without sounding like he has not passed the 2nd grade.

FACT:
Carmelo Anthony's own coach, George Karl, has on multiple occassions both directly and indirectly hinted at Anthony's poor practice habits and overall attitude and demeanor.

FACT: Carmelo was suspended by his own team for drinking and driving.

These are facts. It's funny how you actually called me a bigot and claimed i was "judging" anthony when you made the retarded judgement that i must only think he's a thug because he's black. do you see your hypocrisy? i'm sure you're one of these PC nutcases who thinks criticizing any deserving person who is a minority is somehow a violation of the moral code. and anyone who does it is a bigot. but no, you certainly dont judge people :rolleyes: retard.

Peter Griffin
05-13-2009, 02:43 AM
FACT:
Carmelo appeared in the underground drug-dealer video "stop snitching" posing and shaking hands with reputed criminals and thugs.

FACT:
Carmelo sucker punched a smaller player then RAN AWAY during a stoppage of play against the Knicks

FACT:
Carmelo Anthony cannot string together one coherent sentence without sounding like he has not passed the 2nd grade.

FACT:
Carmelo Anthony's own coach, George Karl, has on multiple occassions both directly and indirectly hinted at Anthony's poor practice habits and overall attitude and demeanor.

These are facts. It's funny how you actually called me a bigot and claimed i was "judging" anthony when you made the retarded judgement that i must only think he's a thug because he's black. do you see your hypocrisy? i'm sure you're one of these PC nutcases who thinks criticizing any deserving person who is a minority is somehow a violation of the moral code. and anyone who does it is a bigot. but no, you certainly dont judge people :rolleyes: retard.

I haven't seen this much ownage since Rodney King left the car!

Chicago-Rose
05-13-2009, 02:47 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhW1XJEp8K3lcm56lS

Wow. Am I the only person that read any of the comments on the page of your link? Countless stupid people saying horrible nonsense. I am not normally exposed to that type of thinking (?) but when I am...I just wonder if I am the only person living in 2009?

It seems like those people took a time-machine to 1909 and never returned.

oh the horror
05-13-2009, 02:52 AM
FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

So, based off of that, his wife must be a complete and total ghetto broad, that hoots and hollers to people for no good reason, and its 100 PERCENT that SHE PROBABLY STARTED IT, since SHE DATES A GUY LIKE CARMELO, Who by your opinion, based on your facts, is a total degenerate...

but lets also venture down what Carmelo does, besides be a "criminal"

[I]The impact of Carmelo Anthony

NugzFan
05-13-2009, 02:56 AM
let melo haters hate. what else do they know.

i just hope they realize they have no one to blame but themselves for their stupidity. why someone wants to show the world how ignorant they are, i have no idea.

Foster5k
05-13-2009, 02:58 AM
FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

:lol

Fact 1 - :lol ... So that means he is a thug? You don't even know what all took place, before the punch. Also, running away was a smart thing to do. He could of been seriously injured, etc. If he had of stayed and fought, people who say, "Ah. He just a thug fighting, etc." Also, just because someone is in an altercation and chooses to run away, doesn't make them a thug, etc.

Fact 2 - So, everyone who does a cameo in a rap video is a thug? :lol I guess Richie Cunningham is a thug too huh? Yes, the guy who played in Happy Days. He appeared in a rap video. I could go on and on about who has done rap video appearances. The point is, saying that someone is a thug just because they appeared in a rap video and calling it fact is stupid.

Fact 3 - What? This is just pure hate. Do you watch every interview Carmelo Anthony does? Do you stalk him and listen to every conversation he has? Do you document every word he says and check it for grammar correctness? The last time I heard Carmelo Anthony give an interview, his English grammar sounded pretty good to me. Is he a scholar? No? Is he a English teacher? No. However, he can get his point across, with very little English mistakes, in my opinion.

Fact 4 - :lol So, that means he is a thug right? That means he is a loser right? Yeah... Actually, George Karl is always praising Carmelo Anthony. In interviews, always saying how he is a such a great team player and scorer. Yeah that sounds like a thug to me. I'm sure if you asked George Karl, if Carmelo Anthony was a thug with a zero level IQ, he probably would laugh in your face and tell you to screw off.

Fact 5 - Everyone who drinks and drive is thug with a zero level IQ? Look at all the politicians who have numerous acalades, who have been caught driving and drinking. Look through police records and I'm sure you will find some guy who everyone considers nice and smart, who has been convicted of drunk driving. You act like he got charged with robbing a bank or something. Sure, driving drunk is bad, but it doesn't mean he is a thug or has zero IQ.

All your facts prove nothing. Also, this is about LaLa getting harassed, by fans. Who cares who she dates? If a girl dates Mike Tyson, does that mean she deserves to get harassed and mistreated, by other people? Yeah.. thought so...

BRINKER
05-13-2009, 03:07 AM
[QUOTE=oh the horror]S
[I]The impact of Carmelo Anthony

kentatm
05-13-2009, 03:11 AM
first off, there are MANY season ticket holder Mavs fans who called in on Dallas sports radio to say the racial stuff did NOT happen, that LaLa started it all by throwing a full drink on people and that she and KMarts mother were talking trash from the get go.

if you go into an opposing teams arena in your teams gear and talk some noise, your ass had better be ready to take some lip back. Its like that EVERYWHERE.

second, I really think people need to get a grip on the Cuban vs KMarts mom thing. What did he do that was really that bad? He shouted out her kid is a thug as he was walking by. Is that really so awful? Really? Are some of you really that big of a pansy that equals harassing a person? Good lord, grow some balls.

finally, I am really amused at people from Colorado suddenly being super sensitive to mean fans. I have had full beers thrown at my back walking up to the stadium at Colorado games for wearing A&M or Colorado State (sister went there) gear. I wore a Mavs jersey at a Nugs game and had to listen to people scream about being a queer who screwed steers. My sister wore a Mavs jersey to game one and then didnt in game 2 b/c so much crap was yelled at her. Avs fans were major pricks when I rocked my Stars gear up there in the playoffs. Hell, Colorado and CSU games have been pepper sprayed for fans being nuts and one year when playing Nebraska they had to kick out all the people int he student section for tossing stuff on the field.

So all you butt hurt Denver fans need to get over it and realize that when you go into a hostile environment in enemy garb you are going to get some **** yelled at you and that you aren't any better than the rest of us when it come to fan class. There are ALWAYS a few drunk pricks who start ****. Even wussy Mormon fans at BYU football games can be complete *******s (they were hanging black players in effigy when I went there for an A&M game) so just grow a spine and deal.

BRINKER
05-13-2009, 03:14 AM
first off, there are MANY season ticket holder Mavs fans who called in on Dallas sports radio to say the racial stuff did NOT happen, that LaLa started it all by throwing a full drink on people and that she and KMarts mother were talking trash from the get go.

if you go into an opposing teams arena in your teams gear and talk some noise, your ass had better be ready to take some lip back. Its like that EVERYWHERE.

second, I really think people need to get a grip on the Cuban vs KMarts mom thing. What did he do that was really that bad? He shouted out her kid is a thug as he was walking by. Is that really so awful? Really? Are some of you really that big of a pansy that equals harassing a person? Good lord, grow some balls.

finally, I am really amused at people from Colorado suddenly being super sensitive to mean fans. I have had full beers thrown at my back walking up to the stadium at Colorado games for wearing A&M or Colorado State (sister went there) gear. I wore a Mavs jersey at a Nugs game and had to listen to people scream about being a queer who screwed steers. My sister wore a Mavs jersey to game one and then didnt in game 2 b/c so much crap was yelled at her. Avs fans were major pricks when I rocked my Stars gear up there in the playoffs. Hell, Colorado and CSU games have been pepper sprayed for fans being nuts and one year when playing Nebraska they had to kick out all the people int he student section for tossing stuff on the field.

So all you butt hurt Denver fans need to get over it and realize that when you go into a hostile environment in enemy garb you are going to get some **** yelled at you.

true.

i have no doubt whatosever that "lala" instigated this stuff. just look at her and look who she dates. it is a certainty.

w00terz
05-13-2009, 03:19 AM
After tomorrow night, I don't want to see any more of your stupid ass posts. One more day, I can't wait.

Mavericks fans are sore losers. Your team sucks wang.

Foster5k
05-13-2009, 03:23 AM
true.

i have no doubt whatosever that "lala" instigated this stuff. just look at her and look who she dates. it is a certainty.

The fact is, Brinker and kentatm, you two have no idea what happen. You going to rely on what Dallas fans say? Of course those fans will have each other's backs. Again, has LaLa ever started something with fans in the past? Yes or No? Has she ever thrown drinks on people, in the stands, in the past? Yes or No? Has she ever verbally started any confrontation, with any fans, in the stands before? Yes or No. I think before you go around accusing LaLa of something, you need to answer those questions, with facts, not assumptions or hearsay.

Also, it is a big deal that an owner of a team, will harass someone's mom, just because they lost a game. You can't have owners going around pointing fingers at the opposing team's mother and calling their sons thugs, etc, without punishment. The league actually, should of fined Cuban, for what he did. I think that would of sent a message. Instead, they just pat him on the hand, etc.

NuggetsFan
05-13-2009, 03:23 AM

So all you butt hurt Denver fans need to get over it and realize that when you go into a hostile environment in enemy garb you are going to get some **** yelled at you and that you aren't any better than the rest of us when it come to fan class. There are ALWAYS a few drunk pricks who start ****. Even wussy Mormon fans at BYU football games can be complete *******s (they were hanging black players in effigy when I went there for an A&M game) so just grow a spine and deal.

I pretty much agree with the things you said. ****s going to happen either way that's how fans are.

But in no way should race come into play, there's no was to justify that. Don't know if it's actually true so doesn't really matter.

And the Cuban thing(bolded) is bad. What are you talking about grow some balls? you don't bring anyones mom into the picture. I'm sure you'd be upset if someone had words with your mom and I'm sure you wouldn't let it go.

Don't agree with harassing Mom's\Wife's tho.

kentatm
05-13-2009, 03:32 AM
I pretty much agree with the things you said. ****s going to happen either way that's how fans are.

But in no way should race come into play, there's no was to justify that. Don't know if it's actually true so doesn't really matter.

And the Cuban thing(bolded) is bad. What are you talking about grow some balls? you don't bring anyones mom into the picture. I'm sure you'd be upset if someone had words with your mom and I'm sure you wouldn't let it go.

Don't agree with harassing Mom's\Wife's tho.

if somebody shouted to my mother from a distance as they were walking away that I was a punk or a thug I would NOT be upset. I'd laugh it off with a big fat "Whatev." He didn't run up in her face and scream at her. he yelled out something as he was leaving the arena, fueled by the anger of losing and a clear no call on an intentional foul. Its not close to as bad as people are making it out.

I don't know if LaLa is telling the truth or not. Its possible some jackass said something yea. But like I said, i have had all kinds of things yelled at me in all types of sporting events. ****, in San Antonio I was repeatedly called a whip cracker (by Hispanic guy which was amusing). You know what you do when a moron shouts something at you? You ignore their ass. Nothing infuriates a trash talker more than being brushed off like the nothing they are.

also Foster, I have no reason to believe LaLa just how you have no reason to believe the fans. HOWEVER, she was escorted from the arena (as was Trina who was reported (unconfirmed) to have been throwing punches. Also, you can see in some video that it looks like LaLa was trying to throw stuff as she was leaving so who knows. YOu can't ever really prove anything when something devolves into he said she said.

rawimpact
05-13-2009, 03:36 AM
^agree

If he looks like a thug, acts like a thug, he most likely is a thug.

Foster5k
05-13-2009, 03:43 AM
.also Foster, I have no reason to believe LaLa just how you have no reason to believe the fans. HOWEVER, she was escorted from the arena (as was Trina who was reported (unconfirmed) to have been throwing punches. Also, you can see in some video that it looks like LaLa was trying to throw stuff as she was leaving so who knows. YOu can't ever really prove anything when something devolves into he said she said.

All I'm saying is this:

-I've never heard, before this situation, LaLa getting into any altercation with any fan, so that leads me to believe that she was verbally, physically attacked, etc.

-She basically has no reason to make something like this up.

-Dallas fans have thrown stuff on the court before.

-Mark Cuban has harassed a person's mom before, so of course, I will believe one of their fans will do the same and harass Carmelo's girl.

-Fans are known to verbally attack opposing teams. Lala is not known to verbally attack fans.

All this summed up, makes for a good enough reason, and logical reason, for me to think LaLa is telling the truth, and the fans verbally attacked her and threw ice on her.

Also, rawimpact, what is your definition of a thug? Carmelo Anthony looks like a thug? Wtf? He acts like a thug? Wtf? How does he look and act like a thug, please inform me.

I wonder if they got their rightful discount for KFC grilled chicken? I heard thats what you give them and they stop being madd!

Peter Griffin, everything you have stated, before this comment will now be ignored. By that statement, you clearly are an ignorant racist. I'm done with you. I didn't know the KKK was so prevalent on ISH.

rawimpact
05-13-2009, 03:45 AM
After tomorrow night, I don't want to see any more of your stupid ass posts. One more day, I can't wait.

Mavericks fans are sore losers. Your team sucks wang.

How can you say this? If it wasn't for the mistake, the series could possibly have been 2-2....

quit being so damn cocky.

rawimpact
05-13-2009, 03:49 AM
Also, rawimpact, what is your definition of a thug? Carmelo Anthony looks like a thug? Wtf? He acts like a thug? Wtf? How does he look and act like a thug, please inform me.

I was talking about kenyon martin, sorry for the confusion.

Going after somebody like that on or off the court is just wrong, especially for a professional basketball player. Cuban is considered to be just a fan when in attendance and should be treated as one.

BRINKER
05-13-2009, 03:50 AM
Also, it is a big deal that an owner of a team, will harass someone's mom, just because they lost a game. You can't have owners going around pointing fingers at the opposing team's mother and calling their sons thugs, etc, without punishment. The league actually, should of fined Cuban, for what he did. I think that would of sent a message. Instead, they just pat him on the hand, etc.

i couldnt agree more. cuban can be really bush league at times and this was one of them. pretty disgraceful.

kentatm
05-13-2009, 03:59 AM
All I'm saying is this:

-I've never heard, before this situation, LaLa getting into any altercation with any fan, so that leads me to believe that she was verbally, physically attacked, etc.

I never heard anything about Manny and roids but then he got busted using a masking agent. That mean it aint true?

She could be pissed or embarrassed she was taken out of her seats. She may be angry she acted like a fool and wants an excuse. She may have a bit of an attention whore in her.

fans at EVERY arena and stadium have tossed stuff onto the court. She isnt a fan?

-Mark Cuba has harassed a person's mom before, so of course, I will believe one of their fans will do the same and harass Carmelo's girl.

it makes ZERO difference if she is Melos woman or not. She is the opposing arena wearing enemy garb. Getting shouted at is par for the course. And saying B is guilty b/c of the actions of A? I hope you never get on a jury with that attitude.

-Fans are known to verbally attack opposing teams. Lala is not known to verbally attack fans.

again, she isnt a fan? B/c nobody has ever said anything about her she has never talked trash? Also, Dallas (all teams) and especially the lower bowl of the AAC which is made up of mostly corporate seats and rich fat asses who never get up and yell is easily one of the tamer places to play in the US.

All this summed up, makes for a good enough reason, and logical reason, for me to think LaLa is telling the truth, and the fans verbally attacked her and threw ice on her.

Not really. Again, I think the people who were there sitting in the area that were calling in saying that it was LaLa and KMarts mom that started the trash talking from the get go and LaLa tossed a drink first have jsut as much credibility as her. Plus, local radio guy Randy Galloway who HAMMERED Cuban and defended KMarts mother up and down after game 3 was ripping her today saying he watched her stirring it up from early in the game. He another Dallas liar too?

I actually like Melo but his stop snitching appearance? Pretty low class and thuggish. Of course, he DID throw a punch and ran like a little girl.... Not so thuggish.

Peter Griffin, everything you have stated, before this comment will now be ignored. By that statement, you clearly are an ignorant racist. I'm done with you. I didn't know the KKK was so prevalent on ISH.

what he said is a great example of what I meant about ignoring BS comments

Kblaze8855
05-13-2009, 04:05 AM

So based on nothing but the fact that she dates Carmelo you have deduced that shes a "hooten n hollerin", classless, lying, ghetto, "skeezer" who made up the idea of racial slurs to cover for her lack of dignity?

Are....are you Batman?

Did you teach Batman?

momo
05-13-2009, 04:10 AM
Jeeez. This is a great thread for pulling idiots out of the wood work and exposing them so they can be ignore listed.

Silverbullit
05-13-2009, 05:22 AM
http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/05/mffl-peggy-lala-vazquez-and-her-bodyguar.html

Peggy, a season-ticket holder who sat in the row behind Carmelo Anthony's love LaLa Vazquez and Kenyon Martin's mother last night, put the blame for the bad scene during Game 4 squarely on Melo's fiancee and her bodyguard.

The hostility started, according to Peggy, when the bodyguard turned around and loudly and crudely insulted her.

"Everybody started defending me," she said, "and it just got really nasty."

Peggy (who asked that her last name not be used) strongly denied that any Mavs fans used racial slurs or threatened Vazquez, a VH1/MTV personality. She said the only time any Mavs fan touched Vazquez was when a girl in Peggy's group accidentally brushed against her while reaching for a purse underneath her seat.

"Don't you ever (beep) touch me again!" Vazquez responded, according to Peggy, who added that Vazquez also flicked soda on them at that point.

"If that would have been any other fan, they would have been tossed out long before that girl was," Peggy said. "That little girl needed attention. Apparently, she's a has-been whatever."

Peggy said nobody harassed Lydia Moore, Kenyon Martin's mother. Peggy, who went to Game 2 in Denver and had pleasant conversations with K-Mart's mom during Game 3, said Moore and the man seated next to her seemed to be enjoying the attention early in the game and didn't do anything to cause trouble.

But it bothered Peggy that MFFLs are being portrayed as racist hooligans while Vazquez is playing the victim.

"Dallas fans are getting a bad rap for this," Peggy said. "I think they're pulling the race card, and there's nothing to it. It's ridiculous, because it's not at all what they're saying.

"Those people just wanted attention."

NuggetsFan
05-13-2009, 05:37 AM
http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/05/mffl-peggy-lala-vazquez-and-her-bodyguar.html

Ahh seems kinda fishy. Not saying this "Peggy" isn't telling the truth but I wouldn't expect her to step up and say that her "group" and other Mavs fans were saying racial slurs.

I'm just hoping that all this drama is going to get Denver fired up for tonight and we can have the last laugh..

Foster5k
05-13-2009, 05:39 AM

"That little girl needed attention. Apparently, she's a has-been whatever."

After reading that quote, from what you posted Silverbuillit, this Peggy woman clearly has an agenda against LaLa. Calling her a little girl? Saying she needs attention? Saying she is a has-been? Wtf? Can you honestly believe anything someone like this will say? I for sure don't.

kentatm stated it pretty good. No one knows what happened. Although, I think kentatm is wrong and that fans started all this mess. I agree with him that we may never know the truth, of what happened unless we see more video. You can't simply go either side, by hearsay and especially from a woman who is clearly making personal attacks against LaLa, saying she is a has-been.. Wow!

I sure as hell don't believe this Peggy woman.

NuggetsFan
05-13-2009, 05:42 AM
After reading that quote, from what you posted Silverbuillit, this Peggy woman clearly has an agenda against LaLa. Calling her a little girl? Saying she needs attention? Saying she is a has-been? Wtf? Can you honestly believe anything someone like this will say? I for sure don't.

kentatm stated it pretty good. No one knows what happened. Although, I think kentatm is wrong and that fans started all this mess. I agree with him that we may never know the truth, of what happened unless we see more video. You can't simply go either side, by hearsay and especially from a woman who is clearly making personal attacks against LaLa, saying she is a has-been.. Wow!

I found it pretty amusing how she brings up that they were looking for "Attention" a few times while she's talking to the reporter throwing out personal attacks and saying what happened..

Foster5k
05-13-2009, 05:47 AM
I found it pretty amusing how she brings up that they were looking for "Attention" a few times while she's talking to the reporter throwing out personal attacks and saying what happened..

Yes. I wouldn't be surprised, if those were the kind of insults that were added with the racial insults, towards LaLa, during the game.

Notice that this Peggy woman said, "Apparently, she is a has-been whatever." Meaning, she probably heard a Mavericks fan yelling something like, "You [insert racial remark]! You're nothing but a has-been!", then someone throwing ice on her.

The more I read what this Peggy woman says, I'm leaning more towards the idea of the Maverick's fans starting all of this.

NuggetsFan
05-13-2009, 05:50 AM
Yes. I wouldn't be surprised, if those were the kind of insults that were added with the racial insults, towards LaLa, during the game.

Notice that this Peggy woman said, "Apparently, she is a has-been whatever." Meaning, she probably heard a Mavericks fan yelling something like, "You [insert racial remark]! You're nothing but a has-been!", then someone throwing ice on her.

The more I read what this Peggy woman says, I'm leaning more towards the idea of the Maverick's fans starting all of this.

Ahh noone is ever going to know what actually happened, it's going to be hear say and the media blowing things up. It's going to be hard to tell whoever started it.

Only thing were going to know is that something did happen but going to be hard to know what that was and who did it:oldlol:

32jazz
05-13-2009, 07:51 AM
Ahh seems kinda fishy. Not saying this "Peggy" isn't telling the truth but I wouldn't expect her to step up and say that her "group" and other Mavs fans were saying racial slurs.

I'm just hoping that all this drama is going to get Denver fired up for tonight and we can have the last laugh..

In defense of Peggy, fans especially season ticket holders, are not that tolerant of crude behavior from their fellow fans who make them look bad. So she is probably telling the truth from her viewpoint & ot defending out of control fans.

Who knows someone may have shouted something but she is making it seem as if most Mav fans were doing this & got fairly dramatic. Keyon's mother has a different(more harmless take I believe) on the whole situation.

GUUS
05-13-2009, 07:59 AM
Is it really a surprise that there are fat white rich rascist fans at a Dallas game in Dallas?

w00terz
05-13-2009, 08:16 AM
In defense of Peggy, fans especially season ticket holders, are not that tolerant of crude behavior from their fellow fans who make them look bad. So she is probably telling the truth from her viewpoint & ot defending out of control fans.

Who knows someone may have shouted something but she is making it seem as if most Mav fans were doing this & got fairly dramatic. Keyon's mother has a different(more harmless take I believe) on the whole situation.

No, you are way off. If anything, K-Mart's mom is responsible for a lot of the comments being directed towards her by the fans. I've been to the Pepsi Center before and have sat a couple rows behind her. She goes completely ape sh*t, think of Kenyon's intensity x100. LaLa is a different story. She got drinks thrown on her and was hit by a Mavs fan and taunted throughout the game.

greensborohill
05-13-2009, 08:55 AM
All I'm saying is this:

-Mark Cuban has harassed a person's mom before, so of course, I will believe one of their fans will do the same and harass Carmelo's girl.

LaLa would have had reason to say there were racial slurs at the point where she popped off and lost her cool. This is a he said she said, just b/c one party is a celebrity doesn't mean she's telling the truth. In fact, she has more to gain from lying than the other parties involved.

If I was totally impartial I'd side for the party that wasn't throwing a hissy-fit and showing out. But that's just me.

greensborohill
05-13-2009, 09:01 AM
I can't wait for game 7!!!

godofgods
05-13-2009, 09:21 AM

This.

niko
05-13-2009, 09:38 AM
It's been reported all over that the Dallas fans were basically completely out of control during the game. What makes any of this even remotely hard to believe?

phoenix18
05-13-2009, 10:07 AM
FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

You are an idiot. He grew in B-more. Have you seen the Wire?? They didnt make that stuff up. Anyone he shook hands with could have been drug dealers, hands down. He sucker punched someone. Okay... so how does mean that he us a thug? A real thug is Ron Artest, he would have tore up the Knicks. How can you string a sentence together? You can only make a sentence and string two or more sentences together. While he is no the best speaker we all have our weaknesses. While Kobe can speak perfect english, he is very awkward socially and somewhat obsessed with MJ. Everyone has their faults and makes mistakes. While he has to bear his publicly and take criticism against him you can do whatever you want without cameras magnifying your mistakes. Do you think that you could live with millions of people watching you? While it is easy thrash someone and be tough on the Internet, it takes some maturity to put yourself in someone's shoes and think about how you would react if you were in his situation.

w00terz
05-13-2009, 10:17 AM
Main Entry:
thug
Pronunciation:
\ˈthəg\ [thuhg]
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Hindi & Urdu ṭhag, literally, thief
Date:

1. a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.
2. (sometimes initial capital letter) one of a former group of professional robbers and murderers in India who strangled their victims

:violin:

greensborohill
05-13-2009, 10:17 AM
You are an idiot. He grew in B-more. Have you seen the Wire?? They didnt make that stuff up. Anyone he shook hands with could have been drug dealers, hands down. He sucker punched someone. Okay... so how does mean that he us a thug? A real thug is Ron Artest, he would have tore up the Knicks. How can you string a sentence together? You can only make a sentence and string two or more sentences together. While he is no the best speaker we all have our weaknesses. While Kobe can speak perfect english, he is very awkward socially and somewhat obsessed with MJ. Everyone has their faults and makes mistakes. While he has to bear his publicly and take criticism against him you can do whatever you want without cameras magnifying your mistakes. Do you think that you could live with millions of people watching you? While it is easy thrash someone and be tough on the Internet, it takes some maturity to put yourself in someone's shoes and think about how you would react if you were in his situation.

Shouldn't a multi-millionare black man be distancing himself from his past in order to set a better example for young blacks?

John Smith
05-13-2009, 10:19 AM

she's gotta be run through like a country mile hanging around all those rappers for half a dozen years...

greensborohill
05-13-2009, 10:27 AM
she's gotta be run through like a country mile hanging around all those rappers for half a dozen years...

you'd still hit it. . . . . it'd be like flying a 747 into the grand canyon. . . but you'd still hit it.

boozehound
05-13-2009, 10:33 AM
First of all, let me point out that I'm assuming that like me, most people have no idea what race this ho is. Is she black, latina, mixed, whatever? And you can't claim to have been racially abused unless the taunts were accurate. I get mistaken for being white all the time and called all kinds of things, but it doesn't bother me because I'm not white.

Second of all, teach you to come to a basketball game just to show yourself off. That seat could've been taken by a real fan.
you are an idiot

kentatm
05-13-2009, 10:40 AM
http://www.dallasbasketball.com/fullColumn.php?id=1649

from the Dallas side

sadly some of the video of this event has been removed from youtube due to "terms of service violations" which probably means the NBA is washing away anything that makes them look bad again like how they remove all fights, blatant bad calls etc etc etc

also, for those looking at Peggy calling LaLa a little girl and thinking that means she has some kind of racist agenda, ya'll must not have ever been down here b/c most old women like her (she is in her 50s I believe) will call anyone younger than them, little or a kid when talking about them. Its just how its done down here.

John Smith
05-13-2009, 10:45 AM
you'd still hit it. . . . . it'd be like flying a 747 into the grand canyon. . . but you'd still hit it.

maybe after the flies fly away...

Foster5k
05-13-2009, 10:53 AM
also, for those looking at Peggy calling LaLa a little girl and thinking that means she has some kind of racist agenda, ya'll must not have ever been down here b/c most old women like her (she is in her 50s I believe) will call anyone younger than them, little or a kid when talking about them. Its just how its done down here.

Do they also call people has-beens? This Peggy lady killed her credibility, by calling LaLa a has-been. Clearly shows she has an agenda against her.

edit: Also, for the people hating on LaLa, grow up. I'm sure the girl or your future girl has been with guys you don't even know about or will know about. Also, the same things you're saying about LaLa is the same things people can say about your girlfriends or wives. All of this stuff is untrue hate towards LaLa. It's sad. Seriously.

yeaaaman
05-13-2009, 11:03 AM
Do they also call people has-beens? This Peggy lady killed her credibility, by calling LaLa a has-been. Clearly shows she has an agenda against her.

edit: Also, for the people hating on LaLa, grow up. I'm sure the girl or your future girl has been with guys you don't even know about or will know about. Also, the same things you're saying about LaLa is the same things people can say about your girlfriends or wives. All of this stuff is untrue hate towards LaLa. It's sad. Seriously.

For the whole situation I'm not sure what happened or whose responsible, but as far as the hate - people will hate a lot on others that are in a place they aren't. I don't understand why people feel the need to hate so much, whether its from their own insecurities or downfalls, jealousy, or just feeling the need to put someone else down to make yourself feel better? I'm not sure but it is sad, but it does say a lot about their character.

greensborohill
05-13-2009, 11:08 AM
I love this situation. . . . b/c other than our bone-head owner, I think we can keep our cool a lot better than the dudes playing in poweder blue and yellow. . . . those guys are ceritfiably nutz.

John Smith
05-13-2009, 11:09 AM
I love this situation. . . . b/c other than our bone-head owner, I think we can keep our cool a lot better than the dudes playing in poweder blue and yellow. . . . those guys are ceritfiably nutz.

After every game George Karl hands out sherm sticks.

Mor'Fiyah
05-13-2009, 11:14 AM

lol

Dude... racism is prevalent in America period. Many people appear to not even be racist and behind closed doors or to themselves they are thinking and saying all kinds of messed up things. They are just subtle with it. A message board and anonymity and big crowds just bring it out. People like Peter Griffin are why Lala is probably telling the truth. I mean... its TEXAS people! I live in San Antonio... its no joke.

OneMoreSucka
05-13-2009, 11:15 AM
You realize ******s don't magically grow in size when a ***** is inserted in it, right? I'm guessing no.

John Smith
05-13-2009, 11:16 AM
You realize ******s don't magically grow in size when a ***** is inserted in it, right? I'm guessing no.

yeah but you can beat it in.

kentatm
05-13-2009, 11:18 AM

i think you can call somebody a has been when they are calling you a racist.

and OF COURSE she has an agenda... its called defending yourself from accusations of racism. I could just as easily say LaLa has an agenda too.

The Judge
05-13-2009, 11:19 AM
10 year fiance?

Who has a fiance for 10 years? A homosexual, that's who. Carmelo always comes off mad fruity and fem. Check homies eyebrows.

It's obvious that LaLa is nothing more than Carmelo's beard.

Foster5k
05-13-2009, 11:25 AM
10 year fiance?

Who has a fiance for 10 years? A homosexual, that's who. Carmelo always comes off mad fruity and fem. Check homies eyebrows.

Stop drinking that hatorade man. Who has a finance for 10 years? Apparently, someone who isn't so quick too get married. Look at most marriages in the United States. Over half the marriages in the United States end in divorce. Maybe some people need to take Melo's approach and hold off, for awhile.

kentatm: My point is, she wasn't defending herself in the interview. She was trying to explain what happened. Anytime, you're trying to explain your side of the story and use personal attacks against the person you're saying you did nothing to, then something is clearly wrong. That is why she clearly has an agenda against LaLa.

John Smith
05-13-2009, 11:27 AM
10 year fiance?

not only that but on Punk'd Melo had his pants down to his knees shaking his but in another man's face as he went up the stairs...

Foster5k
05-13-2009, 11:31 AM
not only that but on Punk'd Melo had his pants down to his knees shaking his but in another man's face as he went up the stairs...

Man this thread went from LaLa being harassed, by Dallas fans, to Melo being gay. :lol

Classic ISH....

The Judge
05-13-2009, 11:33 AM

Stop drinking that hatorade man. Who has a finance for 10 years? Apparently, someone who isn't so quick too get married. Look at most marriages in the United States. Over half the marriages in the United States end in divorce. Maybe some people need to take Melo's approach and hold off, for awhile.

You went a long way to rationalize the fact that Carmelo has been engaged for 10 years when the reality is that he's a homosexual and LaLa is his beard, his coverup, his decoy. Have you ever seen them make out? I have, and Melo closes his eyes. It's completely obvious. LaLa has more manly features than Melo does. Check homegirls nails. Manicured. Probably has his toenails painted under his sneakers. Breath smelling like roses. FRUITY.

Silverbullit
05-13-2009, 11:37 AM
Who is the father of her child/children?

lakerfreak
05-13-2009, 11:40 AM
lol he must have been so big that he could lie about his age if she was datin him at age 20.

omarnyc
05-13-2009, 11:49 AM
really? i thought i was the only rican on ish. :applause:

rican/black

Lebron23
05-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Man this thread went from LaLa being harassed, by Dallas fans, to Melo being gay. :lol

Classic ISH....

:lol :oldlol: :oldlol:

The Judge
05-13-2009, 11:52 AM
That's another sure sign that Melo is a homosexual and LaLa is his beard.

She's Puerto Rican and they've been together THAT long and he hasn't even knocked her up? Gimme a break.

John Smith
05-13-2009, 11:56 AM
You went a long way to rationalize the fact that Carmelo has been engaged for 10 years when the reality is that he's a homosexual and LaLa is his beard, his coverup, his decoy. Have you ever seen them make out? I have, and Melo closes his eyes. It's completely obvious. LaLa has more manly features than Melo does. Check homegirls nails. Manicured. Probably has his toenails painted under his sneakers. Breath smelling like roses. FRUITY.

she does have some flapjacks for tatas...don't see the appeal in her. here's a case of melo watching her on BET before he hit the big time and he wanted to get with it. even though she is 12 years older than him. and her breasts show it.

omarnyc
05-13-2009, 12:03 PM
That's another sure sign that Melo is a homosexual and LaLa is his beard.

She's Puerto Rican and they've been together THAT long and he hasn't even knocked her up? Gimme a break.

melo and lala aint been together no 10 years,dude aint even been in the league 10 years and he was already playing a couple years before they got together....also melo and lala got a lil son together

John Smith
05-13-2009, 12:05 PM
melo and lala aint been together no 10 years,dude aint even been in the league 10 years and he was already playing a couple years before they got together....also melo and lala got a lil son together

and her flapjacks show it!

Silverbullit
05-13-2009, 12:07 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_La_(entertainer)

Alani "La La" Vazquez (June 25, 1980) is an American disc jockey, television personality and MTV VJ of Puerto Rican American descent.

Vazquez became engaged to Denver Nuggets star Carmelo Anthony on Christmas Day 2004. They have a son, Kiyan Carmelo Anthony, born in 2007.

1. She is only 4 years older than Melo.
2. They are engaged 4 and a half years.
3. Melo isn't gay, he has a son.

The Judge
05-13-2009, 12:07 PM
LaLa is pretty much the ONLY MTV VJ I never squeezed one out to.

NugzFan
05-13-2009, 12:10 PM

do you even have a mom? how dare you defend cuban on this?

yes what he did was bad. no one, and i mean NO ONE, better talk to my mom like that. that is disrespectful to any mother. thats disrespectful to any PERSON. classless.

grow some balls? lol - you are a horrible son if thats your reaction to someone talking like that to your mom.

call it how you like but mav fans have been extremely classless this series. its undefendable....

talking **** during a game and being crazy and yelling is fine - every fan should be doing that. mav fans crossed the line.

more cubanisms...he has you following like sheep with no sense of self accountability and being able to displace blame onto others no matter what you do. you are never at fault, right? whatever you do its because its someone elses fault.

well done cuban. you have people thinking dumping beers on people and being racist as not only ok, but rather the fault of others. :oldlol:

NugzFan
05-13-2009, 12:11 PM
true.

oops - there goes your credibility again. sorry about that.

NugzFan
05-13-2009, 12:14 PM

exactly - some anonymous fans post? sorry but i dont buy it. mav fans are gonna have to do better than that (perhaps with facts) to fix their reputation on this one.

Silverbullit
05-13-2009, 12:16 PM
exactly - some anonymous fans post? sorry but i dont buy it. mav fans are gonna have to do better than that (perhaps with facts) to fix their reputation on this one.

Do you consider LaLa's statement a 'fact'?

w00terz
05-13-2009, 12:17 PM
Where are all these trolls coming from? Mad because Denver is making a deep playoff run? :lol

The Judge
05-13-2009, 12:18 PM
lol@NugzFan being all naive. Dude's thinking that because KMart's mom is a mother that she is above any sort of reproach.

http://www.free-toddlers-activity-and-discipline-guide.com/images/people-boy-scowling.jpg"omg! what do you mean some of the blame should got to KMart's mom? She's a mother! She can do no wrong!"

NugzFan
05-13-2009, 12:20 PM

you guys are making it very clear you have 0 interest in the topic at hand and want to make this the newest melo-haters meeting...why dont you guys go get a room at the holiday inn and use their nice little conference rooms too. i think they offer complementary bagels and juice.

melo haters: have your fun but you realize you have 0 credibility and look stupid. the others who are defending the other side, no problems with you. its part of the debate.

NugzFan
05-13-2009, 12:21 PM
Do you consider LaLa's statement a 'fact'?

no but facts are that mav fans were extremely classless and did some stupid ****.

NugzFan
05-13-2009, 12:23 PM
lol@NugzFan being all naive. Dude's thinking that because KMart's mom is a mother that she is above any sort of reproach.

reproach? - cuban talked **** to his mom. pure classless.

cuban is a big baby who happens to have a lot of money.

i love how mav fans defend their leader no matter what...sheep. hes got you guys good...and you all pay him a lot of money for it too!

John Smith
05-13-2009, 12:24 PM
Where are all these trolls coming from? Mad because Denver is making a deep playoff run? :lol

I want Denver to win it all. I bash Orlando too but that's only because I wanted to see a Nugz-Magic Finals.

The Judge
05-13-2009, 12:25 PM
Did you see the evil sneer on the face of KMart's moms face? That's not the face of an innocent woman. Stop being naive. Both were in the wrong but pasty ass white Nuggets fans are acting like Cuban is the only one to blame.

xtrm
05-13-2009, 12:30 PM

weak!

he's nothing to Dirk 30yo and Cristal 37yo

that's 7yrs difference vs. 6yrs of melo

NugzFan
05-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Did you see the evil sneer on the face of KMart's moms face? That's not the face of an innocent woman. Stop being naive. Both were in the wrong but pasty ass white Nuggets fans are acting like Cuban is the only one to blame.

big difference in a 60 year old lady screaming at a game vs a 50 year old man screaming and insulting a 60 yaer old lady.

amazing that ANYONE can defend cuban in this...well not really considering how they acted.

glidedrxlr22
05-13-2009, 12:32 PM
LaLa is stupid. I remember one time, on one of those Flavor of Love reunion shows, she tried to act tough cause Buckwild threw her shoe at New York on stage and it came close to LaLa. She said something like,"You have to calm down Buckwild. If that shoe had hit me, it would've been on."

John Smith
05-13-2009, 12:32 PM

Yeah, she was getting off on it. Lucky for her, Mark Cuban knocked the dust of that pu$$y! She probably had 3, 4 right on the spot. The most she's had in years...

John Smith
05-13-2009, 12:33 PM
LaLa is stupid. I remember one time, on one of those Flavor of Love reunion shows, she tried to act tough cause Buckwild threw her shoe at New York on stage and it came close to LaLa. She said something like,"You have to calm down Buckwild. If that shoe had hit me, it would've been on."

see...lala is an idiot.

OneMoreSucka
05-13-2009, 12:35 PM
Right, because everyone knows those reunion shows are completely improvised..........

kentatm
05-13-2009, 12:36 PM
LaLa is pretty much the ONLY MTV VJ I never squeezed one out to.

gross. that red hed Kenndey was straight nast

Fatal9
05-13-2009, 12:41 PM
While Kobe can speak perfect english, he is very awkward socially
:oldlol:

If I was placed in the NBA I'd be considered "awkward socially" too. There is a level of maturity and intelligence that NBA players just don't possess and those who do are labelled "socially awkward". What's funny to them, isn't funny to the average mature person. I watch team USA videos with Lebron making a joke by doing a stanky leg or something like that, the whole ghetto portion of the team cracks up but Kobe's like :confusedshrug:, which would be exactly my reaction.

greensborohill
05-13-2009, 12:52 PM

I honestly think it's refreshing to have new blood in the Semis. Very talented and volitile team. Deserves all the credit in the world.

greensborohill
05-13-2009, 12:55 PM
This has been a very entertaining series. . . . I'm ready for K-Mart to fly off the handle and get ejected in game 5 & be suspended for games 6 & 7.

he da badest b!tch you gotta mit dat!!

greensborohill
05-13-2009, 12:55 PM
Pull ovah K-Marts azz's too fat!!'

whoop whoop

gi dat man a ticket

whoop whoop

Mor'Fiyah
05-13-2009, 12:59 PM
Honestly, who knows exactly what happened unless you were there. And even fans who were there only have their vantage point to comment on. Some fans may or may not have heard racial slurs or they may or may not have seen a classless display from LaLa. Who knows. But... I find it extremely strange that NOTHING happened in game three. No complaints about racial slurs, no drinks thrown, no extra security needed, no commotions in the stands etc. This all started AFTER Mark Cuban was rude to an unprovoking player's mother. Then all of a sudden we have ruckus in game four?! Come on now... use your common sense.

greensborohill
05-13-2009, 01:02 PM
Honestly, who knows exactly what happened unless you were there. And even fans who were there only have their vantage point to comment on. Some fans may or may not have heard racial slurs or they may or may not have seen a classless display from LaLa. Who knows. But... I find it extremely strange that NOTHING happened in game three. No complaints about racial slurs, no drinks thrown, no extra security needed, no commotions in the stands etc. This all started AFTER Mark Cuban was rude to an unprovoking player's mother. Then all of a sudden we have ruckus in game four?! Come on now... use your common sense.

:hammertime:

iggy>
05-13-2009, 03:17 PM
FACT:

FACT:
Carmelo sucker punched a smaller player then RAN AWAY during a stoppage of play against the Knicks this makes him a thug? more like a ***** no?

FACT:
Carmelo Anthony cannot string together one coherent sentence without sounding like he has not passed the 2nd grade. hes probably more educated than you:lol

FACT:
Carmelo Anthony's own coach, George Karl, has on multiple occassions both directly and indirectly hinted at Anthony's poor practice habits and overall attitude and demeanor. plenty of players miss and have poor practice habits, this makes them thugs? is shaq a thug?

FACT: Carmelo was suspended by his own team for drinking and driving. how many red necks and upper class white people get dui's? plenty. are they thugs as well?

you're an idiot

Hawker
05-13-2009, 04:36 PM
All I'm saying is this:

-Lala is a GIRL. That pretty much invalidates everything you've said. Girls are drama queens and make up BS.

Hawker
05-13-2009, 04:39 PM

Lala is a has-been? She's a host for I Love New York. I mean come on, if that doesnt scream has-been that I dont know what does.

Hawker
05-13-2009, 04:44 PM
lol @ these dumb nugz fans who believe this woman. I mean come on, Lala is involved with reality TV showsthat MAKE SH!T UP. They do crazy things on purpose and advertise it to try and get people to watch the show.

Lala's an attention whore. Simple as that.

Peter Griffin
05-13-2009, 04:47 PM
lol @ these dumb nugz fans who believe this woman. I mean come on, Lala is involved with reality TV showsthat MAKE SH!T UP. They do crazy things on purpose and advertise it to try and get people to watch the show.

Lala's an attention whore. Simple as that.

I agree, only thing she wants is some sympathy from the "hood", she wants the gangsters to unite and join her!

oh the horror
05-13-2009, 04:49 PM
I gaurantee you, there was probably a lot of ugly comments coming from both sides, in this incident.

raptorfan_dr07
05-13-2009, 05:23 PM
:oldlol: All this hate for Carmelo Anthony and the Nuggets is ridiculous. :roll: I'm really pulling for the Nuggets to embarrass the Mavericks tonight like they did the Hornets in Game 4. Or Houston/LA Games 4-5 style. Get what they deserve. This series should have been over already if not for some poor officiating in Game 4. I'd love to see the Nuggets momentum carry over into the WCF and then into the finals. Several of these guys would probably commit suicide if they saw Melo hoisting the Larry O'Brien trophy. :oldlol: I'm beginning to agree with Nuggets fans when they say Melo is the most disrespected, underrated superstar in the NBA(although Houston fans might have something to say about that lol).

NuggetsFan
05-13-2009, 05:42 PM
I gaurantee you, there was probably a lot of ugly comments coming from both sides, in this incident.

My guess as well.

oh the horror
05-13-2009, 05:47 PM
Yeah man, chances are, the truth lies somewhere in the middle of the road on this one.

Im willing to bet, that something was said, LaLa probably had a wiseass rude remark, and someone PROBABLY threw out something about her race, and it all went from there. Im sure both sides are just as guilty.

NuggetsFan
05-13-2009, 05:52 PM
Yeah man, chances are, the truth lies somewhere in the middle of the road on this one.

Im willing to bet, that something was said, LaLa probably had a wiseass rude remark, and someone PROBABLY threw out something about her race, and it all went from there. Im sure both sides are just as guilty.

Most likely. Probably will never know but it'd be kinda silly to act as one party hasn't done anything.

Only things I don't agree with are the racial slurs(If they even happened)
And Mark Cuban saying something to Kenyon's mom.

Besides that it's just a heated series with the media\fans\players making drama.

BallPhunk
05-13-2009, 05:57 PM
The statement released by her publicist says Vazquez left the game after being "verbally attacked by some opposing fans, who were using racial slurs, calling her child crude names and throwing ice cubes."

Hmmm.... I'm no detective, but based on the evidence I see, there's no way a Maverick fan could do such a thing!

:wtf: :lol

miniharrison37
05-13-2009, 06:00 PM

What animals.
10 year fiance? Why don't they just marry.

gasolina
05-13-2009, 06:23 PM
Just my 2 cents: I don't care and I'll never get it. Just ask South Park.

LA_Showtime
05-13-2009, 06:24 PM
Did anyone else think of that GAY ass song LALA by that Ashley Simpson chick? ****

bruceblitz
05-13-2009, 06:24 PM

What animals.

Mark Cuban better not sit in the crowd in Denver.

OneMoreSucka
05-13-2009, 07:27 PM
10 year fiance? Why don't they just marry.
It's been 1 year.

Anyone with any common sense would realize that Melo is not going to get engaged to a girl at 14.

Boris Pen
03-10-2021, 12:48 PM
Ugh racists

Black lies matter