PDA

View Full Version : Ron Artest's twitter comment about LeBron's GW shot

RocketGreatness
05-25-2009, 12:19 AM
http://twitter.com/Real_Ron_Artest

To be honest, I am not sure if this is Ron, but that comment sounded like something Ron would say.

Oh and I woulda liked to see LeBron try that weak ass buzzer beatin **** over my head. Woulda rejected that soft toss all the way to Canada
:oldlol: Rep me Rep you.

KenneBell
05-25-2009, 12:21 AM
Artest the GOAT!!!:applause: :roll:

ProfessorMurder
05-25-2009, 12:25 AM
First of all hahaha!

Secondly, as to the 'Is it really Ron question' check out this post:

For everyone asking where I'll sign...I told Daryl I want 50 mil and a REAL rocket that I can fly and ****. Ball's in your court, Houston.

HAHAHAHA! Sounds like Artest to me!

Raj Da Dodge
05-25-2009, 12:26 AM
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW :roll: THAT IS SOMETHING LIKE WHAT RON WOULD SAY HAHAHAHA! Repped! :cheers:

EDIT*- You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RocketGreatness again.

plowking
05-25-2009, 12:26 AM
http://twitter.com/Real_Ron_Artest

To be honest, I am not sure if this is Ron, but that comment sounded like something Ron would say.

:oldlol: Rep me Rep you.

"Rep me Rep you" ?

You are pathetic. Get off the board.

ProfessorMurder
05-25-2009, 12:32 AM
This one made me laugh pretty hard too:

Man, just cleaned my couch out. Found $1,400 and some of Ben Wallace's teeth.

Artest :bowdown:

ukplayer4
05-25-2009, 12:35 AM
as much as i think ron is a moron.....those are all classic quotes.

Al Thornton
05-25-2009, 12:47 AM
:roll: GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meticode
05-25-2009, 12:53 AM
It made me laugh and think about how mad he is to be fishing.

YoungMula
05-25-2009, 01:42 AM
This one made me laugh pretty hard too:

Artest :bowdown:

yea that was the best one

ronnymac
05-25-2009, 02:28 AM
Yeah lets all rep itruwarrior now as aka rocketsgreatness.:roll: **** this guy is a troll

Killbot
05-25-2009, 02:41 AM
:roll: :roll:

Who do you guys think is more of a rep whore?
Bballer or iTruWarrior?

markymark
05-25-2009, 04:04 AM
We're talking bout the real Artest right?

nbastatus
05-25-2009, 04:13 AM
hahahahahaha
artest is awesome :D i think

dab0yech0
05-25-2009, 04:19 AM
It says he posts mostly from the web which means hes on a computer every time he twitters. That is strange because most players who twitter are usually on their cellphones and it says mobile web when they post. Either it is a fake or Ron Artest spends all his time in front of a computer.

statman32
05-25-2009, 04:24 AM
It says he posts mostly from the web which means hes on a computer every time he twitters. That is strange because most players who twitter are usually on their cellphones and it says mobile web when they post. Either it is a fake or Ron Artest spends all his time in front of a computer.
Of course its not him. :roll:

Twitter from bench. Yao's head is shaped like my mailbox. I wonder if my Shamwow is in his mouf.

Except it says from web.

Thats just the most obvious one. People are kidding themselves if they think Artest talks like this, posts from the web, and says the things he says.

dab0yech0
05-25-2009, 04:38 AM

Except it says from web.

Thats just the most obvious one. People are kidding themselves if they think Artest talks like this, posts from the web, and says the things he says.

Dang I just read through his Twitter and theres one where he said hes gonna go out to get Kobe Beef on May 14, and that same night my boy who is a waiter at Geisha House said that Artest came in and ordered the Kobe Beef. So maybe its a stalker?

LJJ
05-25-2009, 04:48 AM
Man I hate the offseason. I can't find me a ballboy to test out my new taser. Where them squirrels at

So it's fake. Still pretty funny. :oldlol:

kkling
05-25-2009, 09:35 AM
Obviously a fake.

RocketGreatness
05-25-2009, 09:36 AM

Except it says from web.

Considering the fact that he says stuff similar to that to the media, I truly would not be shocked :oldlol:

ProfessorMurder
05-25-2009, 12:20 PM

Oh yeah because it's totally impossible for a millionaire with kids to check his e-mail during his vacation... He's only got 45 updates too. So clearly he doesn't 'spend all of his time in fron of the computer'.

It may not be him, but it's very possible, so I'm going to believe it's him.

kkling
05-25-2009, 12:22 PM
Oh yeah because it's totally impossible for a millionaire with kids to check his e-mail during his vacation... He's only got 45 updates too. So clearly he doesn't 'spend all of his time in fron of the computer'.

"Man I hate the offseason. I can't find me a ballboy to test out my new taser. Where them squirrels at"

You think there's even a small chance it's him?

A Loyal NJ Fan
05-25-2009, 12:26 PM
"I just want to take this opportunity to wish a happy memorial day and **** to souljaboy. Without his sacrifices, we'd all be speaking German"

Disaprine
05-25-2009, 03:05 PM
:lol

Bruinzzz
05-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Obvious fake.

Zak
05-25-2009, 03:13 PM
he was talking to birdman on some of his earlier posts so it could be real?

KubiliusF
05-25-2009, 03:31 PM
fake or not i dont see how thats funny.

ProfessorMurder
05-25-2009, 03:39 PM
he was talking to birdman on some of his earlier posts so it could be real?

Yeah man, it's real. Check out Birdman's, he and Artest sent a message to each other. Birdman also sent one to Shaq right after the one to Artest.

It's really him.

OneMoreSucka
05-25-2009, 03:45 PM
That **** is too absurd to believe :roll:

lolwut
05-25-2009, 04:06 PM
Ron Artest does not have a twitter.

lolwut
05-25-2009, 04:07 PM

It isn't him.

http://i43.tinypic.com/xbhlr6.jpg

FinishHim!
05-25-2009, 04:35 PM
A. There's like a million of these. I'm sure he doesn't spend THAT much time on his computer.

B. I doubt they'd have to call themselves "real ron artest" if it was really him.

C. People actually believed this? After reading stuff like:

Everytime I see the "Nuggets" I think of testicles. Yo Carmelo, you play for a pair of balls!

Gasol's hair is beautiful. Not the most beautiful I've ever seen. That would be Wanda from Yonkers. Hers looks like Jesus' ***** merkin.

I wonder what I'd look like if I weren't black. Probably like Superman and ****. Bam! Pow! Gotta love white women.

I mean, I know dude's a little off sometimes, but come on now, give the man some credit. LOL.

D-Rose
05-25-2009, 04:38 PM
he has/had a video blow too from the computer..soo...

bigkingsfan
05-25-2009, 04:41 PM
I hate Twitter, every celeb has like 10+ fake accounts.

jmill
05-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Why do people care so much about the rep system?

Kind of weird to me.