PDA

View Full Version : May 26: Cavaliers @ Magic, Game 4 (Round 3)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Lebron23
05-25-2009, 11:55 PM
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc28/Meticode/Artwork/magic_vs_cavs-game_4.png

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Lebron-James-Photograph-C12211282.jpeg

http://rosecityshowcase.net/images/players/05HowardDwight02.jpg

Let's go Cavaliers. Win this game for the City of Cleveland.

mmsupra
05-25-2009, 11:56 PM
lets Go Magic

Mikaiel
05-26-2009, 12:05 AM
Must-win for the Cavs. Mo Williams needs to step up. Please Mo, you're an All-Star, play like one.

strifed169
05-26-2009, 12:41 AM
If Lebron's teamates don't show up they're going to lose again, and Brown really needs to give Wally some minutes, I believe he is the trump card for this series

BigTicket
05-26-2009, 12:44 AM
If the Cavs are going to win this one, and they pretty much have to, they will need to start hitting some damn threes. All throughout the regular season they were 2nd best in the league at that, but so far this series they've been throwing bricks.

KenneBell
05-26-2009, 12:49 AM
The Cavs' backs are against the wall so they'll go all out. Don't see the Magic winning this one.

VCMVP1551
05-26-2009, 12:49 AM
This is a very important game for both teams. Cleveland obviously doesn't want to trail 3-1 and Orlando doesn't want to give up homecourt advantage.

w00terz
05-26-2009, 12:50 AM
Couple of things to observe:

1) Fouls on Dwight. If I was him, I would make sure to avoid getting any foul calls because we all know the refs are going to try and get him on the bench as quickly as possible.

2) Fouls on Orlando. I'm sure LeBron is planning on attacking the rim every chance he gets. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 30 FTA in this game.

3) Cavaliers stepping up. Mo Williams, Delonte, Big Z, Wally, all of these guys will get open shots as a rest of LeBron's attacking. They either make it or the series is pretty much over.

Magic are going to be playing 5 on 8...

CLE[216]
05-26-2009, 12:57 AM
If the Cavs are going to win this one, and they pretty much have to, they will need to start hitting some damn threes. All throughout the regular season they were 2nd best in the league at that, but so far this series they've been throwing bricks.

I actually think they should shoot less threes. They tend to start firing when they're up by 10+, which is a stupid idea. They need to shoot timely threes.

Lebron23
05-26-2009, 01:06 AM
The Cavs' backs are against the wall so they'll go all out. Don't see the Magic winning this one.

I love to see the Cavaliers play physical in the 2nd half. The Magic are out rebounding the Cavs, and they couldn't defender their perimeter shooters.

BigTicket
05-26-2009, 01:09 AM
Magic are going to be playing 5 on 8...

Why the need for bull**** statements like that in a series where Orlando has gotten more foul calls and more freethrows ? The reffing hasn't been good, but it hasn't favored the Cavs unduly either.

plowking
05-26-2009, 01:10 AM
Just out of interest, can the refs go review that play on Mo and assign him a tech now?

mmsupra
05-26-2009, 01:11 AM
Why the need for bull**** statements like that in a series where Orlando has gotten more foul calls and more freethrows ? The reffing hasn't been good, but it hasn't favored the Cavs unduly either.

It's hack a howard dude!

BigTicket
05-26-2009, 01:11 AM
It's hack a howard dude!

Cavs only did that in game 3.

plowking
05-26-2009, 01:13 AM
BigTicket, 24 free throws for one man. It's impossible as I was told after the 2006 finals by Mavs, Cavs and Laker fans. It had to be rigged.

I'm not saying it's rigged at all, since I have a little more class then some Cavs, Mavs and Laker fans, though its funny how things change when the balls in the other court.

BigTicket
05-26-2009, 01:17 AM
BigTicket, 24 free throws for one man. It's impossible as I was told after the 2006 finals by Mavs, Cavs and Laker fans. It had to be rigged.

I'm not saying it's rigged at all, since I have a little more class then some Cavs, Mavs and Laker fans, though its funny how things change when the balls in the other court.

He shouldn't have gotten 24 freethrows, but then the Magic shouldn't have gotten 51. The refs just called a ****ty game overall.

As for the 06 finals that was not really the same thing. Here you have Magic fans complaining even though they're getting more calls than the Cavs, back then you had Mavs fans complaining when they were getting far less calls than the Heat.

plowking
05-26-2009, 01:24 AM
He shouldn't have gotten 24 freethrows, but then the Magic shouldn't have gotten 51. The refs just called a ****ty game overall.

As for the 06 finals that was not really the same thing. Here you have Magic fans complaining even though they're getting more calls than the Cavs, back then you had Mavs fans complaining when they were getting far less calls than the Heat.

:oldlol:

I see where you stand by how quick you are to turn the point of discussion.

As a non bias supporter watching the game and the game thread, I noticed a lot of the complaining from others who are in the same boat as me to be complaining about the calls going in the Cavs favor.

And if you want to play the he say she say game, I can simply say that in the Dallas-Miami series, the refs didn't try to target the other player to get him fouled off like they have in the ORL-CLE series. Orlando without Howard are nothing.

BigTicket
05-26-2009, 01:27 AM

I see where you stand by how quick you are to turn the point of discussion.

As a non bias supporter watching the game and the game thread, I noticed a lot of the complaining from others who are in the same boat as me to be complaining about the calls going in the Cavs favor.

And if you want to play the he say she say game, I can simply say that in the Dallas-Miami series, the refs didn't try to target the other player to get him fouled off like they have in the ORL-CLE series. Orlando without Howard are nothing.

You mean you noticed a lot of trolls complaining about Lebron getting calls. What you think Fatal9 and his ilk are unbiased ?

And when did I turn the point of discussion ?

All Net
05-26-2009, 01:39 AM

Why not? the Magic have proven to be the better team all series.

plowking
05-26-2009, 01:43 AM
You mean you noticed a lot of trolls complaining about Lebron getting calls. What you think Fatal9 and his ilk are unbiased ?

And when did I turn the point of discussion ?

No, there were a few general NBA fans such as StroShow, and others shocked at the calls.

There's a reason Orlando got so many free throws and it's Dwight Howard. They tried to send him to the line so he could miss, but the guy just kept hitting them.

BigTicket
05-26-2009, 02:01 AM
I was shocked at the calls too, some of them were just ****ing bad. Like the block Dwight got on Lebron towards end that was called a foul, even though it was completely clean.

But there were ****ty calls going the other way too, people just don't pay as much attention when Lebron isn't involved in the play.

Meticode
05-26-2009, 02:38 AM
LeBron23,

Could you please use this artwork since I've been making the game threads the last three games? Thanks.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc28/Meticode/Artwork/magic_vs_cavs-game_4.png

nbastatus
05-26-2009, 02:44 AM
LeBron23,

Could you please use this artwork since I've been making the game threads the last three games? Thanks.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

plowking
05-26-2009, 02:47 AM
Does anyone think the Cavs will be able to come back if they go down 3-1?

Meticode
05-26-2009, 02:50 AM

I don't, but weirder things have happened.

Lebron23
05-26-2009, 02:55 AM

No

If the Magic beat the Cavs in Game 4. The Series is over in Game 6.

yeaaaman
05-26-2009, 06:06 AM
Must-win for the Cavs. Mo Williams needs to step up. Please Mo, you're an All-Star, play like one.

I think they should have really pushed for that wally trade for VC so Mo could be a third option a guy like Vince would really help alot of the problems the cavs are having now, and they'd only really give up Wally. Matter of fact they should of traded him for anyone, because now we can see where they would have needed some extra help.

Anyways this is a must win for the Cavs, I expect a big game from Lebron but it's weird to say that since he puts up big games every night, I guess it's time for someone to step up, I think Pavlovich could really help, obviously everyone knows mo and west need to step up.

went_worth
05-26-2009, 06:19 AM
I'm craving for a Magic win. :rockon:

Butters
05-26-2009, 06:25 AM
Done in 6.:rockon:

1~Gibson~1
05-26-2009, 07:41 AM
Should be a good game :cheers:

Rocketsftw
05-26-2009, 07:47 AM
I desperately want the Magic to win but I feel the Cavs may take this one..

#1SportsFan86
05-26-2009, 07:52 AM
The Magic are gonna get robbed tonight by the refs man I can already tell, expect Howard to be sitting on the bench with 3 fouls in 7 mins because that's the only way he Cavs have a chance.

ANBU21
05-26-2009, 08:45 AM
Actually, I don't see this game being called that bad. I think the refs could have gotten a talking to. on 1st and 10 last night they actually talked about game 3 Refs and it wasn't pretty for the League. They pretty much said what everyone is saying. Some players (LeBron) are getting preferential treatment while others (DHoward) are getting screwed. But with that being said, D12 NEEDS to stop picking up stupid fouls. The times he does actually commit a foul its damn right stupid, I always think to myself "WTF!".

Anyways, I really think this one will be much closer but the Magic still pull if off. I don't see Hedo going 1-11 again.

mlh1981
05-26-2009, 08:45 AM
I just want to see more consistent officiating on BOTH sides. Noone wants to watch a free throw contests. From the Cavs' point of view, I hope they run with the smaller lineup, and they have GOT to find a way to close out on those outside shooters.

I hope Mike Brown makes the neccesary adjustments. He's really stuggled from a coaching perspective this series.

Meticode
05-26-2009, 08:48 AM
]I just want to see more consistent officiating on BOTH sides. Noone wants to watch a free throw contests.[/B] From the Cavs' point of view, I hope they run with the smaller lineup, and they have GOT to find a way to close out on those outside shooters.

I hope Mike Brown makes the neccesary adjustments. He's really stuggled from a coaching perspective this series.

****in' 86 free throw attempts last game between both teams. That's ridiculous. Almost half the the Magic's points were freethrows and almost a third were the Cavs.

mlh1981
05-26-2009, 08:54 AM
****in' 86 free throw attempts last game between both teams. That's ridiculous. Almost half the the Magic's points were freethrows and almost a third were the Cavs.

It's just hard to watch. Games drag on. I can understand how the casual fan can totally lose interest in this kind of stuff. The NBA needs to take a serious look at how games are officiated. I think back to teams like the Knicks/Jazz, etc in the 90s...........teams like that never would've survived in this era.

Just let them play ball. I mean that from both sides, as that foul on Howard at the end of the game was an absolutely terrible call.

Meticode
05-26-2009, 08:56 AM
It's just hard to watch. Games drag on. I can understand how the casual fan can totally lose interest in this kind of stuff. The NBA needs to take a serious look at how games are officiated. I think back to teams like the Knicks/Jazz, etc in the 90s...........teams like that never would've survived in this era.

Just let them play ball. I mean that from both sides, as that foul on Howard at the end of the game was an absolutely terrible call.

I know, I was just like "Jeez, let us lose the game already please." After that foul was called I turned it off. I couldn't stand to watch anymore freethrows, especially in a losing effort.

Sriracha
05-26-2009, 09:05 AM

If you put the best defensive player on the bench, then the Magic defense isn't as good. This will allow King James to do whatever the hell he wants.

I think Delonte and Big Z being in foul trouble is the same as Dwight. I see the reffing is only good when the Cavs win.

Meticode
05-26-2009, 09:11 AM

It's because officiating isn't just about who gets more freethrows.

Automajic23
05-26-2009, 11:06 AM
The Magic are gonna get robbed tonight by the refs man I can already tell, expect Howard to be sitting on the bench with 3 fouls in 7 mins because that's the only way he Cavs have a chance.

You act like Gortat isn't doing a good job filling in. The only way the Cavs benefit Dwight on the bench is if they can score and as far as the Cavs team goes, it hasn't been happening. COME ON CAVS STOP DISAPPOINTING ME AND PLAY.

Courtney Lee has been a major problem for us.

niko
05-26-2009, 11:10 AM
I remember the Lakers / Pistons finals where people kept saying "this game the Lakers will play like they REALLY can" and blow out the Pistons. And it never happened. The Cavs are a day away from Cav fans saying "in Game 5 you will see the real Cavs and we will win 3 straight" and the rest of us knowing they are done.

Everything screams to me CAVS, tha they won't allow themselves to fall down 3-1 BUT the problems the Cavs have are their supporting cast looks absolutely terrified to be out there, Mo included despite his off court fake bravado. There is not necessarily a reason that changes.

The Cavs are one miracle shot away from tonight being the Magic sweeping them.

Mamba
05-26-2009, 11:14 AM
mo and delonte really need to step up.

i want lebron to only score 30 tonight and one of these guys get 20 and the other gets 15 because thats the only way the cavs can win(you don't get defended against unless ur making ur shots, so stop putting all the pressure on lebron)

and big Z u better defend dwight howard well.

sixerfan82
05-26-2009, 11:22 AM
Tonight is the Cavs season basically. I do not see this team coming back from 3-1 against this Orlando team.

LeBron cannot score 40ish points and win. He doesn't impact the game as much when he scores that much.

But yea, Delonte, Mo, and Big Z need to remember how to shoot a basketball.

Mikaiel
05-26-2009, 12:01 PM

Possible, but not likely. The Magic outplayed us on both ends in 2 of the 3 games so far. If they do that tonight, unless Mike Brown can do a miracle, the series is pretty much over.

Hughes500
05-26-2009, 12:26 PM
The orlando sentinel ran a story this morning about the Refs doing tonights game. It's Steve Javie and crew - basically, when they ref, the magic are 7-0.

All Net
05-26-2009, 01:27 PM
Huge game for the Cavs, a loss here and they are done IMO...Orlando have looked the better team by far in this series.

Automajic23
05-26-2009, 01:46 PM
Huge game for the Cavs, a loss here and they are done IMO...Orlando have looked the better team by far in this series.

Orlando has played nothing short of perfect so far.:banghead:

ANBU21
05-26-2009, 01:56 PM
^^ That is not true. They've yet to have a great game. Last game they had way too many turn overs, Hedo was 1-11, D12 only played 28min and Rashard was in foul trouble second half of the game. Believe it or not the Magic can do a lot more to improve.

Magic only played two great games so far these playoffs. Game 6 vs Philly and Game 7 vs Boston.

But I still have this bad feeling my Magic might lose tonight. I just don't see the Cavs playing so horrible 4 games in a row... I'm not saying if the Cavs have a good game the Magic can't win. I'm just getting a weird feeling... :ohwell:

crisoner
05-26-2009, 02:00 PM
GO CAVS!!!!

Hope LeBron comes through tonight because the rest of his team sure won't.

KenneBell
05-26-2009, 02:00 PM
Not true. They've played the same way all season.

Automajic23
05-26-2009, 02:01 PM
^^ That is not true. They've yet to have a great game. Last game they had way too many turn overs, Hedo was 1-11, D12 only played 28min and Rashard was in foul trouble second half of the game. Believe it or not the Magic can do a lot more to improve.

Magic only played two great games so far these playoffs. Game 6 vs Philly and Game 7 vs Boston.

But I still have this bad feeling my Magic might lose tonight. I just don't see the Cavs playing so horrible 4 games in a row... I'm not saying if the Cavs have a good game the Magic can't win. I'm just getting a weird feeling... :ohwell:

Dwight gets in foul trouble, Hedo struggles, Lewis in foul trouble
=====
Gortat comes up big on D, Lee lights it up, Alston hitting 3s, Pietrus has been consistent the whole series.

The Magic are a very good team that can do away without 1-2 players. The Cavs on the other hand, I can't say yet because we have not showed up to a game this series yet, except Lebron.

niko
05-26-2009, 02:03 PM
The theory that Orlando is just playing unconcious and Cleveland poorly isn't really true. Orlando is shooting a high pct of 3's becaue they are shooting a ton of open 3's. No one is going off for 30+, etc. And on the Cleveland side the supporting cast is sucking but Lebron is putting in 40-8-8 a game. Even for him that's on the high side.

All Net
05-26-2009, 02:05 PM

How on earth can you say that? Dwight hasn't had consistant minutes all series....Defensively they have been very good but overall they can play better. They won 59 games for a reason....

ANBU21
05-26-2009, 02:15 PM
[/quote]The Magic are a very good team that can do away without 1-2 players. The Cavs on the other hand, I can't say yet because we have not showed up to a game this series yet, except Lebron.[/QUOTE]

True but even if the Cavs show up, I still don't see them beating the Magic if all the starters are able to have a good game. And those role players have been solid most of the season and all of the Playoffs, although CLee was a big surprise.

Stan is too good of a coach to keep 4 guys on James if he knows the outside shooters are Hot and playing like the have all year long. But even if Mo gets hot it doesn't change the mismatch advantage the Magic have.

ANBU21
05-26-2009, 02:48 PM
Just heard on the radio, the Refs that are calling the game tonight are the same Refs the Magic are 7-0 with... I wonder if Stern is trying to get some of the heat off of him. lol

Automajic23
05-26-2009, 02:52 PM
True but even if the Cavs show up, I still don't see them beating the Magic if all the starters are able to have a good game. And those role players have been solid most of the season and all of the Playoffs, although CLee was a big surprise.

Stan is too good of a coach to keep 4 guys on James if he knows the outside shooters are Hot and playing like the have all year long. But even if Mo gets hot it doesn't change the mismatch advantage the Magic have.

Yes Magic have a clear mismatch bigger guards, SFs and PFs with guard skills, and Dwight. I even consider Gortat a mismatch for Z, and he does a good job limiting lebron with dwights out.

Games 1 and 2 came down to the wire, and in game 1 this is exactly what I mean by the Cavs not showing up. Same goes in game 3. 3-4 of those open jumpers made and the game swings in the Cavs favor.

I think if both teams played their A+++ game, the Magic would win, but that's not possible. The Cavs A+++ game is defense, which would contradict letting the Magic play their A+++ game. I don't think the Cavs are going to come out with their A+++ game this series, but if they can get their scoring act together they should be able to come back on the Magic for a bit

Automajic23
05-26-2009, 02:52 PM
Just heard on the radio, the Refs that are calling the game tonight are the same Refs the Magic are 7-0 with... I wonder if Stern is trying to get some of the heat off of him. lol

Lol I read about that in the Orlando Sentinel

mlh1981
05-26-2009, 03:19 PM
This is what people were saying about the Cavs before this series:

--Mo Williams is a legit #2 option, the guy who can take the pressure off LeBron and create his own shot opportunities
--they have an amazing defensive philosophy and are an impenetrable force on that end of the floor
--Mike Brown has improved as a coach
--LeBron has developed his perimeter game and defense to elite levels
--Zydrunas Ilgauskas has that outside jumper that can pull away the other teams big man away from the basket
--Delonte West can get to the rack and get up good shot opportunites
--Ben Wallace, Joe Smith, Wally, etc are all key vets that have tons of experience, as they have started for various teams in their careers

Now, all of a sudden, it's the following. This is what people are discussing:

--Mo Williams is a complete byproduct of playing with LeBron, and is a total joker
--their defense is completely overrated
--LeBron can't shoot from the perimeter, and his defense is overrated
--Z is washed up and should retire
--West can't step it up
-the bench is useless and washed up

The truth is somewhere in the middle here. Cleveland did alot of those wonderful things against average/mediocre teams, but hasn't stepped it up against the elite. I refuse to believe that all of these negative things will continue, because regardless of the competition, you don't win as many games as they did by accident. In years past, they didn't beat the teams that they were supposed to. It says something about their improved mentality that they were able to get motivated on a nightly basis against teams that they were clearly better than.

I know Orlando is a bad matchup for us. That's been shown. However, I know what kind of team the Cavs are. I watched most of their games. They didn't get here by accident. It was a bit too easy for them these first 2 round. Now, they are dealing with some real adversity. I believe that they have the mental makeup and ability to rise up and overcome. This is a tough minded team with veteran players that have been there/done that.

niko
05-26-2009, 03:23 PM
This is what people were saying about the Cavs before this series:

--Mo Williams is a legit #2 option, the guy who can take the pressure off LeBron and create his own shot opportunities
--they have an amazing defensive philosophy and are an impenetrable force on that end of the floor
--Mike Brown has improved as a coach
--LeBron has developed his perimeter game and defense to elite levels
--Zydrunas Ilgauskas has that outside jumper that can pull away the other teams big man away from the basket
--Delonte West can get to the rack and get up good shot opportunites
--Ben Wallace, Joe Smith, Wally, etc are all key vets that have tons of experience, as they have started for various teams in their careers

Now, all of a sudden, it's the following. This is what people are discussing:

--Mo Williams is a complete byproduct of playing with LeBron, and is a total joker
--their defense is completely overrated
--LeBron can't shoot from the perimeter, and his defense is overrated
--Z is washed up and should retire
--West can't step it up
-the bench is useless and washed up

The truth is somewhere in the middle here. Cleveland did alot of those wonderful things against average/mediocre teams, but hasn't stepped it up against the elite. I refuse to believe that all of these negative things will continue, because regardless of the competition, you don't win as many games as they did by accident. In years past, they didn't beat the teams that they were supposed to. It says something about their improved mentality that they were able to get motivated on a nightly basis against teams that they were clearly better than.

I know Orlando is a bad matchup for us. That's been shown. However, I know what kind of team the Cavs are. I watched most of their games. They didn't get here by accident. It was a bit too easy for them these first 2 round. Now, they are dealing with some real adversity. I believe that they have the mental makeup and ability to rise up and overcome. This is a tough minded team with veteran players that have been there/done that.

i find it troublesome that Mo allows himself to be so easily distracted. he is constantly involved in extra curricular stupidity. He THREW the ball at Dwight. WTF are you thinking if you do something like that? I understand if after that he just kicked ass, but he didn't. He needs to shut up and play.

thejumpa
05-26-2009, 03:28 PM
Cavs are super confident about this series.....almost too confident. Lebron needs to chill a bit on scoring so damn much and EVERYBODY else needs to step up. They should be killing the Magic is Dwight is fouling out and Hedo is shooting terrible....not losing by 10.

Gundress
05-26-2009, 05:58 PM
Let's go....MAGIC....**** cavs.

MAGIC>>>>>CAVS

NewYorkUSCtrojan
05-26-2009, 06:05 PM
Huge game for the Cavs..If they lose..They're DONE!!

Jeff Van Gundy, "This ain't like the BCS. You can't just have Kobe vs LeBron."

OneMoreSucka
05-26-2009, 06:09 PM

Jeff Van Gundy, "This ain't like the BCS. You can't just have Kobe vs LeBron."
That would be Stan.

shanethetrain
05-26-2009, 06:37 PM
Wow, I am really pumped for tonight's game.

It's pretty obvious that the Cavs NEED to win tonight so I expect them to turn up their game. Hopefully Dwight can stay out of foul trouble and Turk come's out strong.

I want Orlando in the NBA Finals so bad...

justin43
05-26-2009, 08:07 PM

Stan Van Gundy, "This ain't like the BCS. You can't just have Kobe vs LeBron."

Corrected:pimp:

One of the best quotes ever by a coach.:bowdown:

Big game. It is time to see what the Cavs are really made up. It is do or die time for the Cavs now.

Rockets(T-mac)
05-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Must win for the Cavs, lets see if Mo Williams is all talk or if he can back it up.

DuMa
05-26-2009, 08:28 PM
they doggin charles real bad hahah

Reikon
05-26-2009, 08:34 PM
Crucial game for the Cavs. They better not mess this up.

GAME LINK: http://www.justin.tv/big_bad_1

Mikaiel
05-26-2009, 08:35 PM
Go Cavs :banana:

RocketGreatness
05-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Go Cavs. :banana:

-Everybody needs to score not just LeBron
-Outrebound them
-Defend Hedo and Shard

3 keys to winning.

Reikon
05-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Brown goes with the same starting lineup. Not good, not good at all.

GUUS
05-26-2009, 08:42 PM
So the game tonight, how do you think David Stern is going to win the game for the Cleveland David Sterns?

A) Artificially put Dwight Howard in foul trouble then foul him out
B) 25 freethrows to Lebron + 15 freethrows to random bench scrub ala Boobie Gibson in 2007 vs Pistons
C) Suspend Lewis, Hedo, Pietrus for stepping on the court celebrating a basket from the bench
D) All of the above
E) other

Place your bets lads, the winner gets repped at the end of the game!

DuMa
05-26-2009, 08:43 PM
mo has bandaids all over his face

sixerfan82
05-26-2009, 08:45 PM
mo has bandaids all over his face

It's to soak up the tears

justin43
05-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Nice start for Orlando.

sixerfan82
05-26-2009, 08:48 PM
Must win for the Cavs, lets see if Mo Williams is all talk or if he can back it up.

We want a Guaransheed!

justin43
05-26-2009, 08:48 PM
Good block by Dwight.

chopchop20
05-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Less shots for Le Bron equals big advantage for Orlando!

thejumpa
05-26-2009, 08:51 PM
Sick pass by Lebron

kkling
05-26-2009, 08:51 PM
Lebron is in super serious mode.

justin43
05-26-2009, 08:52 PM
Dwight is just having his way right now with Big Z.

RocketGreatness
Somebody answer this question, What has more use? a pile of dog crap or Big Z?

I can't even tell the difference between those two anyways.

Indian guy
Z's D on Howard is about as bad as it gets. No one player has been abused to the extent Dwight has abused him in this series in a while.

yeaaaman
05-26-2009, 08:53 PM
19 pts for the Magic halfway through the 1st isn't a good thing, Howard is beasting. Cleveland is playing well on the offensive end though and Mo's getting some good looks, just needs to knock them down.

GUUS
05-26-2009, 08:53 PM
**** WNBA get that shit on disney channel or something

DuMa
05-26-2009, 08:54 PM
big z cant guard dwight. time to switch it up.

RocketGreatness
05-26-2009, 08:55 PM
Big Z can't even make a ****ing layup, what use is this pathetic POS?

RedBlackAttack
05-26-2009, 08:55 PM
big z cant guard dwight. time to switch it up.
Ben Wallace is the only guy who can stay with Dwight.

ballinhun8
05-26-2009, 08:57 PM
And the calls begin.

RedBlackAttack
05-26-2009, 08:58 PM
And the calls begin.
That call on Mo against Johnson, you mean? Or do we only discuss fouls called on Orlando?

sixerfan82
05-26-2009, 08:59 PM
Wow, nice block by delonte

thejumpa
05-26-2009, 08:59 PM
Delonte.........

DuMa
05-26-2009, 09:00 PM
i had no idea mo's cut was that deep. jesus :eek:

tastystaci
05-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Wow. The guys running away with his back to him and they call a foul.

Black Joker
05-26-2009, 09:01 PM
big z might be one of the most awkward post players ever

ballinhun8
05-26-2009, 09:01 PM
Those were ticky tack fouls.

Damn, Orlando is bricking shots now. Not a good sign.

justin43
05-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Cleveland up by 4, but Lebron seems hurt.

RocketGreatness
Big Z is a liability out there, take that Useless POS out there and put in Ben Wallace or something. At least Ben Wallace is tough and can dunk. Big Z can't even do that.

DuMa
i think orlando is feeling the pressure

GUUS
Brons leg is fine right, what happened to him?

DuMa
Big Z is a liability out there, take that Useless POS out there and put in Ben Wallace or something. At least Ben Wallace is tough and can dunk. Big Z can't even do that.

i dont think ben can dunk that easily anymore

tastystaci
05-26-2009, 09:03 PM
Those were ticky tack fouls.

Damn, Orlando is bricking shots now. Not a good sign.

They stopped going inside out. Keep punishing the big, slow, Z-man down on the block.

Fatal9
05-26-2009, 09:03 PM
Cavs up. Lebron not dominating the ball. Coincidence?

ballinhun8
05-26-2009, 09:04 PM
This game looks alot like the Semi-Finals game against the Celts.

The Magic losing in the beginning. Shooting cold only to catch up late and have the game taken from them.

Mikaiel
05-26-2009, 09:04 PM
Z's D on Howard is about as bad as it gets. No one player has been abused to the extent Dwight has abused him in this series in a while.

Yeah, Z is too slow AND too weak. Bad combo :ohwell:

Cavs have the lead :cheers:

Kiddlovesnets
05-26-2009, 09:05 PM
The Magic is done, Cavs win series 4-2.

tastystaci
05-26-2009, 09:06 PM

That's great analysis.

you=fail

Black Joker
05-26-2009, 09:07 PM
great assist from Lebron to Big Ben

DuMa
holy **** ben just made my post look like a fool.

Reikon
finally, Z is out Ben is in.

Bush4Ever
05-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Lebron is a passing fool....

DuMa
05-26-2009, 09:08 PM
lebron in the post... its a scary concept for the magic

RocketGreatness
05-26-2009, 09:09 PM
holy **** ben just made my post look like a fool.
Yep :oldlol:

I was about to quote you and say something like that. But Big Ben is still pretty decent, he's declining but he's doing better than Big Z.

Big Z is a cancer :banghead:

mlh1981
I was pleasantly surprised with that 1st quarter.

Coach Brown is trying out different guys who have been seldom used and seeing what they can do.

justin43
Agreed. Great passing thus far. That is what Lebron needs to do to win this game and keep the Cavs in the series. Cavs can't win with just the Lebron show.

BigTicket
05-26-2009, 09:11 PM
Mo and Delonte still can't hit anything, and Z is getting abused by Dwight as always, yet we're up 4, could be a lot worse.

Indian guy
05-26-2009, 09:15 PM
Good start for the Cavs? Ehh...no. They are shooting 39% to Orlando's 48%. Still inefficient offensively and struggling defensively.

Black Joker
05-26-2009, 09:16 PM
hopefully Mo is heating up

Mrofir
this orlando team reminds me a little of what the Suns could have been, and theyre doing it with less overall talent -- impressive team

Mikaiel
Let's say I'd want to hire a profesional to kill Pietrus, how much would that cost me ? Maybe all Cavs fans could chip in.

Indian guy
05-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Outscored 14-6 without LeBron...

shanethetrain
05-26-2009, 09:19 PM

Most ridiculous post of all-time.

Kiddlovesnets
Cavs need a timeout. They can't afford another three from the Magic...

GOBB
Why is Anthony Johnson coming down the court pulling up for 3?

Mrofir
Lebron should probably have played 48 minutes this game.. not impressed with the Cavs perimeter D -- make Dwight score inside!

The Lakers will play better perimeter D than this if that matchup comes to pass.

C'mon cavs

red1
05-26-2009, 09:20 PM
Anyone happen to have a nice link for this game? I can't afford to miss this, but I don't have tv access. Thanks in advance.

GOBB
Cavs need a timeout. They can't afford another three from the Magic...

Yes they can. They have already won the series. Remember Magic i done, 4- Cavs. :rolleyes:

RocketGreatness
I hate the way the Magic play. All they do is shoot 3's. Absolutely pathetic style. :banghead:

Go Cavs, Somebody needs to help LeBron AND Mo now.

Bush4Ever
Anyone happen to have a nice link for this game? I can't afford to miss this, but I don't have tv access. Thanks in advance.
http://www.justin.tv/rntv_bball2

Fatal9
05-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Cavs are done. Only Howard getting in foul trouble can save them.

Outscored 14-6 without LeBron...
Do you ever get off your agenda? You're a subtler version of pleezebelieve (along with redblack).

Black Joker
05-26-2009, 09:23 PM
Wally. driving by someone... i don't believe it

DuMa
05-26-2009, 09:24 PM
nice move wally. that should buy you some more minutes

Mrofir
05-26-2009, 09:24 PM
wahhhhhhh-leeeeee

Reikon
05-26-2009, 09:25 PM
http://www.justin.tv/jtvfamoso
I'm using this http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Streameme , because justin.tv is a *****.

justin43
05-26-2009, 09:25 PM
Another fade-away Kobe three point-attempt by Lebron.:roll:

GOBB
05-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Pietrus needs a tech...cant stand him showboating.

Mikaiel
Do you ever get off your agenda?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

derman
nice offensive foul by wally of course the refs whistle for the cavs

KenneBell
Orlando runs their offense beautifully. It almost like a video game the way they only shoot 3's or dunk.

Indian guy
05-26-2009, 09:27 PM
Do you ever get off your agenda?

The person whose entire life revolves around trolling on message boards about LeBron is asking this? How deluded are you?

GUUS
whyd Wally get that call, o I guess like Boobie Gibson in 07 he's getting 'rewarded for driving to the hoop' , cavs fan speak for getting bogus freethrows to bailout the cavs.

Mikaiel
The Magic only need a little bit of space to knock down their shots. But when we get wide open shots, we miss them :banghead:

BigTicket
Cavs picked the worst possible time to go on a shooting slump, 19-77 from downtown for the series :banghead:

yeaaaman
05-26-2009, 09:28 PM
Does Sager's hat really have to be pink?

Mrofir
05-26-2009, 09:29 PM
The Magic only need a little bit of space to knock down their shots. But when we get wide open shots, we miss them :banghead:

I'm rooting for the Cavs, but there have been a few wide open 3s missed by the Magic as well.. seems like the ones they hit are the ones that are mildly contested.

Something needs to change in the flow of this game for the Cavs to win. This is playing into Orlando's favor

yeaaaman
05-26-2009, 09:29 PM
Pietrus needs a tech...cant stand him showboating.

I might have missed it but a tech for nodding his head?

mlh1981
05-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Varejao should quit pretending he's an offensive player.

StroShow4
05-26-2009, 09:32 PM
I like that emphatic slam by Gortat. :pimp:

Kevin_Garnett_5
Gortat > Howard :bowdown:

justin43
Lebron is missing a lot of shots.

GUUS
wow where was the contact why is ratman shooting an and 1

Avaj
05-26-2009, 09:33 PM
Cavs won't able to get pass Magic

They have them figured out.

Bush4Ever
05-26-2009, 09:34 PM
LOL at SVG's face.

Indian guy
How the hell does Cleveland have the lead?

Black Joker
cmon cavs. lets keep this up

KenneBell
Good run.

DuMa
cleveland is gritty

StroShow4
Give the ball to Dwight you toolbags.

thejumpa
05-26-2009, 09:35 PM
I gotta say....Lebrons body control is probably the best I have ever seen for somebody of his size...

Mrofir
Wow -- Dwight Howard comes back in, gets one touch inside, and the game turns in Cavs favor.. somehow Cleveland needs to bait Orlando into going inside

Nice rotation by Z on the last play.. Theyre starting to defend the 3

Go cavs

Orlando looks like a smart playoff team when Hedo is getting a lot of touches -- he's underrated.. maybe their best player

RocketGreatness
Give the ball to Dwight you toolbags.
Howard is feeling Yao's pain down in Houston. :ohwell:

I probably would as well, Big Z has zero let me repeat the Big O Zero chance to guard Dwayne Howroids.

justin43
05-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Unforced errors on the Orlando end and the reluctance to let Dwight go to work lead to Cleveland getting the lead back.

rapsfan3
the cavs are on like a 11-0 run since Howard checked back in..:lol

Mikaiel
Why is Pietrus allowed to be so physical out there ? Any other player would pick up a foul if they played like that. But he's somehow getting the Bruce Bowen treatment.

BigTicket
Cavs basketball, its not pretty, but it never lacks for energy or heart. :D

Seriously if you watched Cavs games with the score off you'd think they lost most games.

Kiddlovesnets
05-26-2009, 09:37 PM
Cavs will win this series in 6 and go on to sweep the Nuggets.

Fatal9
05-26-2009, 09:37 PM
At least Lebron's season will end before his stats can suffer significantly (ie. after he actually plays good teams).

Outside of game 1 he has been pretty bad this series. Game 2 he single handedly let the Magic take the lead in the fourth (1-5 and 3 TOs before the fluke shot), and game 3 he sets a couple of dubious records (lowest FG% for a player scoring more than 40 points in playoffs, second highest FT attempts ever by a perimeter player in a playoff game). He isn't looking good this game either. Hopefully he shows up though, I want to enjoy a classic Lebron performance.

Lamar Doom
05-26-2009, 09:38 PM
Does Mo Williams have any business guaranteeing victory on the road in the ECF?

RedBlackAttack
Why is Pietrus allowed to be so physical out there ? Any other player would pick up a foul if they played like that. But he's somehow getting the Bruce Bowen treatment.
I'm wondering the same thing. It just goes back to the horrible inconsistencies of the officials. Pietrus is hand-checking, bodying, and trying to rough up LeBron... Even off of the ball. Yet, they are letting it go, while calling ticky-tack touch fouls on other guys (on both teams).

Lamar Doom
Cavs will win this series in 6 and go on to sweep the Nuggets.

will quote you on that.

derman
where the F is 120 mill man lewis :rant :rant

Black Joker
05-26-2009, 09:39 PM
damn it boobie!

Indian guy
Gibson could be the single most useless player in the league.

Reikon
why is Gibson on the court again?

KenneBell
05-26-2009, 09:41 PM
lol at AJ.

Mrofir
05-26-2009, 09:42 PM
if you're going to foul someone on the 3 point attempt, at least shake em up so they cant hit the foul shots

DuMa
lebron post moves are scary!

Bush4Ever
Lebron can finish, eh?

thejumpa
Lebron is showing signs of a very strong post game.....**** a jump shot...develop that

Indian guy
05-26-2009, 09:43 PM
YAYY...Gibson with a positive contribution!

Black Joker
well. at least boobie can hit 3s... sometimes

DuMa
ive noticed boobie doesnt have that star on his head anymore :oldlol:

justin43
05-26-2009, 09:45 PM
Wow, no foul call.

shanethetrain
Very back and forth game...

Hopefully we can come out strong in the second half.

MTing
Uh oh Boobie is back!

DuMa
nice half boobie. now

Black Joker
hopefully that can ignite boobie

Bush4Ever
well. at least boobie can hit 3s... sometimes

Indeed!

rapsfan3
05-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Some threes by Gibson...eight point lead for Cleveland after how poorly they been playing. wow

Indian guy
LeBron got completely hacked by Howard on that last layup attempt. Amazing the effect the Magic whining in the media has done to these officials.

justin43
Cleveland in a 23-7 run and they are hitting three's. This is a good sign for the Cavs.

@Above

After Lebron getting so many phantom calls last game and throughout this series, that is the last thing somebody should say. With that said, you are right. The refs have become less willing to blow the whistle now than last game and are starting to miss calls because of it.

Mrofir
Gibson could be the single most useless player in the league.

:cheers:

happens to the best of us

GOBB
Bron backin down Pietrus aint fair. Aint much you can do. Anything else a ref would call foul. And Bron is strong enough to absorb his contact and finish (as he att to block).

Boobie needs to STOP celebrating. Real lame when your team is down and you havent earned your contract.

AznTacoLover
05-26-2009, 09:47 PM
wow that was a nice save from wallace. the boobie for the three

Mikaiel
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51jmPZxutcL._AA231_.jpg

Lebron23
Cleveland in a 23-7 run and they are hitting three's. This is a good sign for the Cavs.

Gibson for Three.

Reikon
05-26-2009, 09:48 PM
That was a great end to the first half. Kobe and Lebron commercial again. "Triple doubles, all the time, aaal thee time."

mlh1981
Good to see lildamonjones finally contributing. He's been a big time disappointment. He had injury issues, but even when healthy, when he's not knocking down those shots, he's a useless player.

RedBlackAttack
LeBron got completely hacked by Howard on that last layup attempt. Amazing the effect the Magic whining in the media has done to these officials.
QFT

That is why coaches like the Hedgehog encourage their beat writers to whine, even after wins. That was a clear, obvious foul and the official just stood there. I guess David Stern is waiting until the second half to give the officials the green light to call fouls on Dwight?

BigTicket
Great finish to the half for the Cavs, now if only we can avoid getting killed early in the 3rd as always we might actually win this one.

JustinJDW
05-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Haha, did anyone else see that Lebron and Kobe puppet commerical. :lol

RedBlackAttack
Good to see lildamonjones finally contributing. He's been a big time disappointment. He had injury issues, but even when healthy, when he's not knocking down those shots, he's a useless player.

Nice.

Mikaiel
Bron backin down Pietrus aint fair. Aint much you can do.

They should have double teamed him. There's no reason to let a guy dribble multiple times like that without sending an extra guy.

mmsupra
05-26-2009, 09:50 PM
Not looking good when we hit them with 6 three's and there up 8 ..

Meticode
So far in this game the officiating is a little bit better to me (except the two quick defensive three seconds in like the first minute of the game that made me go "What the hell?"). You can pretty much tell Williams and West came out more aggressive offensively in this game, which is great.

I like the second unit lineup change. I believe they went West, Pavlovic, Szczerbiak, James, Wallace for a little while. It's good to see the Cavs still have legitimate fight left in them. Let's pull out a win boys and get home court back. :applause:

Black Joker
gah. guys... david stern does not tell refs who they can fouls on... jesus

here's hoping RBA is being sarcastic...

Doranku

:roll: They just keep getting better and better.

KenneBell
05-26-2009, 09:52 PM
The Cavs came out like I expected them too. I didn't expect them to go down 3-1, just like the Nuggets. I think this series is going 7.

kkling
05-26-2009, 09:53 PM
that commercial was shown yesterday, I still like the powder commercial the best.

Meticode
05-26-2009, 09:53 PM
gah. guys... david stern does not tell refs who they can fouls on... jesus

here's hoping RBA is being sarcastic...

So far overall fouls, possessions, etc this is the best officiated game so far in the series with me being unbiased towards the Cavs. They're calling touch fouls both ways, which I have no problem with.

Hotshoot
05-26-2009, 09:54 PM
This series is proving that Lebron is turning into one of the best players ever to play in Eastern conference team.

Mikaiel
So far in this game the officiating is a little bit better to me (except the two quick defensive three seconds in like the first minute of the game that made me go "What the hell?").

:wtf:

You're trying so hard to be unbiased you're actually rooting against your own team ...

Meticode

Welcome to...two weeks ago?

Meticode
05-26-2009, 09:55 PM
:wtf:

You're trying so hard to be unbiased you're actually rooting against your own team ...

If rooting against my own team is wanting a fair officiated game called. I guess that's what it is. I'd rather the Cavs earn a win, not for it to be given to them.

BigTicket
It's good to see the Cavs still have legitimate fight left in them. Let's pull out a win boys and get home court back. :applause:

Cavs always have a fight left in them, that's the one thing you never have to worry about as a fan of theirs.

Mikaiel
that commercial was shown yesterday, I still like the powder commercial the best.

IMO, the best one is the one about Kobe's rings. LeBron, have you seen my 3 championships rings ? They represent the 3 championships that I myself have won. You probably don't know what they look like :oldlol:

1~Gibson~1
05-26-2009, 09:56 PM
Good to see lildamonjones finally contributing. He's been a big time disappointment. He had injury issues, but even when healthy, when he's not knocking down those shots, he's a useless player.yes it's very nice to see him knocking down shots but i gotta say, i was still a little worried after he missed that first one

ramoLBCA
05-26-2009, 09:56 PM
LOL did puft or whatever orlandos mascot is just give Charles a bag of mcdonalds cheeseburgers??

Meticode
05-26-2009, 09:57 PM
IMO, the best one is the one about Kobe's rings. LeBron, have you seen my 3 championships rings ? They represent the 3 championships that I myself have won. You probably don't know what they look like :oldlol:

Agreed, best one. :D

Fatal9
05-26-2009, 09:59 PM
WOW at Cavs fans complaining after what went down last game. This is exactly the problem with the NBA. Fans like you feel entitled to get every single touch foul and create an uproar if you don't get them. Surprisingly, the game has been called very well and I'm cheering on the Cavs too.

BigTicket
05-26-2009, 10:00 PM

Agreed, 3 rings > unstopable > Mrs. Lewis > chalk

1~Gibson~1
05-26-2009, 10:01 PM
WOW at Cavs fans complaining after what went down last game. This is exactly the problem with the NBA. Fans like you feel entitled to get every single touch foul and create an uproar if you don't get them. Surprisingly, the game has been called very well and I'm cheering on the Cavs too.Who's complaining? This is what's wrong with ISH. Toooo many trolls :rolleyes:

Mikaiel
If rooting against my own team is wanting a fair officiated game called. I guess that's what it is. I'd rather the Cavs earn a win, not for it to be given to them.

Yeah, me too. I want the Cavs to win because they proved they were the best, not because they were given the series. And I too want a well officiated game, but you only focus on the questionable the Cavs have gotten. The Magic also get away with a lot of stuff, yet you don't talk about it. Just like someone who's rooting for the Magic would do.

Meticode
WOW at Cavs fans complaining after what went down last game. This is exactly the problem with the NBA. Fans like you feel entitled to get every single touch foul and create an uproar if you don't get them. Surprisingly, the game has been called very well and I'm cheering on the Cavs too.

I agree. It's been the best officiated half so far in the whole series, but seemingly some Cavs fans think it's unfair in the Magic's favor or some fouls aren't getting called for the Cavs? :confusedshrug: I don't know, there were some missed calls here and there, but it's 5x better than the last three games, again minus the two defensive three seconds in the first minute of the game, which is the first time I've seen that in my life or that I can remember.

JustinJDW
Welcome to...two weeks ago?Ugh.....douche? :confusedshrug:

DuMa
05-26-2009, 10:02 PM
that barkley wade one on one was hilarious

StroShow4
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: @ Chuck playing basketball.

Meticode
Yeah, me too. I want the Cavs to win because they proved they were the best, not because they were given the series. And I too want a well officiated game, but you only focus on the questionable the Cavs have gotten. The Magic also get away with a lot of stuff, yet you don't talk about it. Just like someone who's rooting for the Magic would do.

There's been missed calls on both ends. I didn't bring up any Cavs fouls or Magic fouls. Just that stupid defensive three seconds which I haven't seen happen like that ever to my memory.

kumquat
05-26-2009, 10:03 PM
damn chuck is a lard ass

Meticode
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: @ Chuck playing basketball.

I saw that before the game, man they dogged him so bad for missing a wide open 2 foot bankshot. :oldlol:

Fatal9
Who's complaining? This is what's wrong with ISH. Toooo many trolls :rolleyes:
Yea, who's complaining? :rolleyes:

QFT

That is why coaches like the Hedgehog encourage their beat writers to whine, even after wins.

Meticode is evolving into a pretty unbiased poster where as the usual suspects (above) are becoming more delusional by the day.

Mikaiel
05-26-2009, 10:06 PM
There's been missed calls on both ends. I didn't bring up any Cavs fouls or Magic fouls. Just that stupid defensive three seconds which I haven't seen happen like that ever to my memory.

Well it's no worse than during the regular season when the Magic got called for a 3 second violation in the last 30 seconds, first time it happened in like 20 years or something :oldlol:

Indian guy
05-26-2009, 10:08 PM
Cleveland's well known for their crappy 3rd qtrs. This qtr is the season for them. They stink it up here and trail going into the 4th...season over.

DuMa
05-26-2009, 10:09 PM
alston and mo williams have mysteriously sswitched bodies.

Meticode
05-26-2009, 10:09 PM
Cleveland's well known for their crappy 3rd qtrs. This qtr is the season for them. They stink it up here and trail going into the 4th...season over.

You bring up their bad third quarters, but what about their awesome fourth quarters? They've came back down by double digits so many times this season in the fourth.

Black Joker
05-26-2009, 10:10 PM
jesus. what the hell has gotten into alston

GUUS
Rafer Alston, wrecking the Cavs hahaha

JustinJDW
Rafer Alston. :eek:

GUUS
You bring up their bad third quarters, but what about their awesome fourth quarters? They've came back down by double digits so many times this season in the fourth.
yes, at home, with the entire NBA officiating on their side

LaughingOctopus
05-26-2009, 10:11 PM
alston and mo williams have mysteriously sswitched bodies.

I was just coming here to post about this.

When did Rafer Alston become a better shooter than anyone on the Cavs? :(

RocketGreatness
Pathetic defense, you know you suck when you can't even guard Rafer Alston and you can't even make two easy open jumpers like Mo Williams and Big Z shot.

Pathetic. :hammerhead:

Indian guy
Orlando right back to shooting over 50%. This is the best perimeter shooting team the league has seen in a while. You give them some decent looks and they kill you.

Grinder
Skip to my Lou!

chopchop20
I swear, Orlando is a European team trapped in a NBA body. These guys are unconscious when it comes to shooting 3's.

BigTicket
05-26-2009, 10:12 PM
Why do the Cavs always suck in the 3rd quarter ? Is Mike Brown passing out sleeping pills or something ? :banghead:

Kiddlovesnets
05-26-2009, 10:12 PM
The second part of the 3rd quarter is crucial for the Cavs.

Mikaiel
05-26-2009, 10:13 PM
Why do the Cavs always suck in the 3rd quarter ? Is Mike Brown passing out sleeping pills or something ? :banghead:

I think Campy Russell makes motivational speeches at halftime.

Indian guy
05-26-2009, 10:14 PM
That was a pretty slow looking drive from LeBron. He hasn't had his usual explosiveness in this series. Tired most likely.

Black Joker
05-26-2009, 10:15 PM
my god. i hate alston

JustinJDW
05-26-2009, 10:15 PM
Alston can't miss. :eek: