PDA

View Full Version : OT: Gentlemen, we are dealing with someone here who...has absolutely no life.

Pages : [1] 2

geeWiz15
10-10-2006, 04:49 PM
How do you kill... that which has no life?

you're welcome.

bomber
10-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Yea that episode was funny.. SouthPark's latest if u guys thought he was being original :rolleyes:

Anyways congrats on the big 3,000 :banana:

I didnt even get that many on the old board in 2 years...

B-Low
10-10-2006, 04:53 PM
Holy crap...lol

adamcz
10-10-2006, 04:53 PM
A newb??? We can't give the sword of 1,000 truths to a newb!

Congrats GeeWiz.

Sunsfan77
10-10-2006, 04:56 PM
[QUOTE=geeWiz15]How do you kill... that which has no life?QUOTE]

That episode was so funny!!! ive already seen it four times!

Kblaze8855
10-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Dont worry about the life thing. Once you get to college you will become a girl crazy drug addict borderline alcoholic with little or no concern for the well being of yourself or others. Good times.

tontoz
10-10-2006, 04:58 PM
The scary part is that this board didn't open until June so basically you got to 3000 in 4 months during the offseason.

SsKSpurs21
10-10-2006, 05:02 PM
racking up that many posts in the offseason takes alot of hardwork and determination.

congrats dude. :cheers:

browntown
10-10-2006, 05:05 PM
Wow I never noticed that you acully reached 3000 posts. Is he in the lead lol. Well time isn't wasted on ISH, so congrats Geewiz.

NBAEMoreira022
10-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Dont worry about the life thing. Once you get to college you will become a girl crazy drug addict borderline alcoholic with little or no concern for the well being of yourself or others. Good times.

:roll:

NBAEMoreira022
10-10-2006, 05:07 PM
The scary part is that this board didn't open until June so basically you got to 3000 in 4 months during the offseason.
Also helps if you make 23.4 posts per day. How does he do it?

Hawker
10-10-2006, 05:08 PM
LOL gg.

Timmeh
10-10-2006, 05:18 PM
Yes, that episode was hilarious.

I don't play World of Warcraft, I play Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

AppleNader
10-10-2006, 05:20 PM
:rolleyes:

MaxFly
10-10-2006, 05:34 PM

That's certainly a bit disturbing... 23.25 posts per day... geez

xxxSuperStar
10-10-2006, 06:26 PM

What if you are already four years out of college and the above still describes you?

i seen hippos
10-10-2006, 06:32 PM
gentle hippo

gentle hippo

genitilia hippo

gentle hippo

gentle woman

gentle hippo

gentle man

general info-mation

general stonewalled

genitilia.

HALLandOATES
10-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Don't worry real life sucks

Sham
10-10-2006, 06:43 PM
3000! Dang...

Do I even have 300 yet??

*checks post count

bigboi_baller
10-10-2006, 06:48 PM
no life.... no life at all. congrats

tontoz
10-10-2006, 07:53 PM
It was summer and I was without a job but with a curfew.

Your project for next summer is to get at least one of the following;

1 a job
2 a hobby
3 a girl

ALlArOuNDPIaya
10-10-2006, 07:56 PM
congrats

i seen hippos
10-10-2006, 08:12 PM
curfews...hahaha.

haven't had one of those since i was 14.:roll:

RidonKs
10-10-2006, 08:14 PM
1 a job
2 a hobby
3 a girl

Tell me those arent in order.

tontoz
10-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Tell me those arent in order.

They are in order....

of likelihood.

geeWiz15
10-10-2006, 08:23 PM
but heres the thing. posting on ISH is a hobby.

BAM. its the ultimate paradox. the absense of a life is in of itself one. what was that noise? that was the sound of your brain exploding.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-10-2006, 08:29 PM
:eek:

Wow. Congrats. :cheers:

NBAEMoreira022
10-10-2006, 08:34 PM

BAM. its the ultimate paradox. the absense of a life is in of itself one. what was that noise? that was the sound of your brain exploding.

:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :confusedshrug:

MaxFly
10-10-2006, 08:35 PM

BAM. its the ultimate paradox. the absense of a life is in of itself one.

The sad thing is that I'm almost certain you believe that...

kwajo
10-10-2006, 08:35 PM
http://xkwire.com/photos/ish/geewiz3000.jpg

congrats geeWiz!

tontoz
10-10-2006, 08:36 PM
posting on ISH is a hobby

You are allowed to have more than one hobby.

Bourne
10-10-2006, 08:38 PM
That episode was great. I nearly died when Butters walked in using cartmans character.

GOBB
10-10-2006, 08:45 PM
It was summer and I was without a job but with a curfew

The thing is even if you didnt have a curfew you still wouldnt be out late. So what was the point of you having one? :roll:

When i was 17? I had a summer job making dough, smoking weed, drinkin alcohol, at bars, house parties doing crazy stuff. Most negatively influenced but mostly curiousity and wanting to experiement lead to it then peer pressure.

You at 17? Making 3,000 celebration topics admitting no life. Comedy.

NBAEMoreira022
10-10-2006, 08:53 PM
QUOTE:
When i was 17? I had a summer job making dough, smoking weed, drinkin alcohol, at bars, house parties doing crazy stuff. Most negatively influenced but mostly curiousity and wanting to experiement lead to it then peer pressure.

no wonder your a angry guy in gym who argues every call!

Timmeh
10-10-2006, 08:53 PM
GOBB
Angry guy in gym who argues every call was that given to you GOBB or did you put that in yourself

MaxFly
10-10-2006, 08:54 PM
I can't get over the notion that he's proud of this. That's really sad. Honestly...

geeWiz15
10-10-2006, 08:56 PM

You at 17? Making 3,000 celebration topics admitting no life. Comedy.
thats right. I spent 15 hours a day on this forum. I never left the house for one minute. I didn't have time, I had to keep up my internet posting. it takes lots of dedication to almost be within 500 posts of you.

I envy your rich childhood filled with following your friends around and letting them get you into trouble. teach me to be more like you.

You are allowed to have more than one hobby.
no I only have time for ISH. I just put so much effort into making myself sound smart, it's hard work.

GOBB
10-10-2006, 08:57 PM
was that given to you GOBB or did you put that in yourself

Not sure if the wicked witch of the west (oldschooladidas) or Mary Poppins (Insidehoops) did it. One of the two story book characters did it.

geeWiz15
10-10-2006, 08:58 PM
I can't get over the notion that he's proud of this. That's really sad. Honestly...
yeah. I'm really, really proud of this. I'm giddy inside. I just downed 3 Ginger Ales in celebration, and Im feelin kinda tipsy.

GOBB
10-10-2006, 09:06 PM
thats right. I spent 15 hours a day on this forum. I never left the house for one minute. I didn't have time, I had to keep up my internet posting. it takes lots of dedication to almost be within 500 posts of you.

I envy your rich childhood filled with following your friends around and letting them get you into trouble. teach me to be more like you.

You missed the point...all i did was give a brief description of what i did the summer I was 17. Not say "Damn Gee this is what you should have did". It was moreso a point to say GET OUT AND EXPERIENCE LIFE as a teenager because in 10yrs you cant get that back. And when you reflect there will be nothing there to reflect on.

I mean no job at age 17? That is ridiculous. Guess you're magnificent IQ couldnt help you construct a life? I'm pretty sure you could crap on me academically and sit with a ***** face grin on your face. But askin you the last time you and a few friends just had good times? Your mind goes blank. And that is not cool. Use your superior intellect and come up with your own personal business. If lil annie can have a lemonade stand I'm sure GeeWiz the future Mensa member can come up with something where he profits and learns at the same time.

But hey your parents got you a computer that is super kewl and a comfortable pc chair...and well you're content. I mean most kids your age were trying to sneak out the house...your parents could leave the door open and the car keys on the latch. And you would close the door, lock it and log on here. Pathetic. ISH is your hobby but if u were asked to post a resume what skills, experience do you have? :confusedshrug:

geeWiz15
10-10-2006, 09:18 PM
You missed the point...all i did was give a brief description of what i did the summer I was 17. Not say "Damn Gee this is what you should have did". It was moreso a point to say GET OUT AND EXPERIENCE LIFE as a teenager because in 10yrs you cant get that back. And when you reflect there will be nothing there to reflect on.

I mean no job at age 17? That is ridiculous. Guess you're magnificent IQ couldnt help you construct a life? I'm pretty sure you could crap on me academically and sit with a ***** face grin on your face. But askin you the last time you and a few friends just had good times? Your mind goes blank. And that is not cool. Use your superior intellect and come up with your own personal business. If lil annie can have a lemonade stand I'm sure GeeWiz the future Mensa member can come up with something where he profits and learns at the same time.

But hey your parents got you a computer that is super kewl and a comfortable pc chair...and well you're content. I mean most kids your age were trying to sneak out the house...your parents could leave the door open and the car keys on the latch. And you would close the door, lock it and log on here. Pathetic. ISH is your hobby but if u were asked to post a resume what skills, experience do you have? :confusedshrug:
thanks for the life advice. now let me run a little wisdom by you. I only created this post because I saw 2,999 next to my name at one time and I wanted an excuse to allude to the South Park episode.

if you actually believe I'm being serious with everything (or really anything) I've said in this post you're ****ing retarded. period, end of story, check yourself into the happy house, you have no place in society.

really not quite sure how that image of me came into your brain so I'll just avoid that altogether (also avoid why you're constructing alternate realities for all the posters on an internet forum) but WTF do I need a job for at age 17? when I get outta college you think I'm gonna be working the shelves at Giant? are you outta your ****in mind? how is that a life? how is putting food on shelves for 5 hours a day during the summer for 7 bucks an hour gonna give me a LIFE that I'm supposedly lacking? thats the stupidest thing Ive ever read. bar none. I spent all summer absolutely having fun the entire time. yet your "summer gig" at the grocery store has apparently turned into your CAREER. fun "life" you got there. when I get outta college I'll be traveling the world as either a feature reporter or a sociologist. doing what I love and getting paid for it. while YOUR ASS sits at your dead-end job WHATEVER it may be (you won't say) reminiscing about the days you got drunk off your ass when you were 17. WHO WINS.

not everyones lives are gonna end once they graduate HS like yours did. don't equate your sad reality to everyone elses.

Voratian
10-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Man I really hate geeWiz. Typical teenage know it all with his head jammed firmly up his ass.

MaxFly
10-10-2006, 09:23 PM
yeah. I'm really, really proud of this. I'm giddy inside. I just downed 3 Ginger Ales in celebration, and Im feelin kinda tipsy.

I believe you. After all, you did make a thread to celebrate...

geeWiz15
10-10-2006, 09:25 PM
I believe you. After all, you did make a thread...
yeah.

I did.

Don't be jealous just cause you don't even have 1/3 my posts maxfly.

haha.

the lighthearted nature of this thread is officially gone but oh well.

Se
10-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Man I really hate geeWiz. Typical teenage know it all with his head jammed firmly up his ass.

Ced agrees 100%

MaxFly
10-10-2006, 09:29 PM
yeah.

I did.

Don't be jealous just cause you don't even have 1/3 my posts maxfly.

That's exactly it. You've got me...

Congratulations geewiz.

bigkingsfan
10-10-2006, 09:31 PM
What a waste of a HS summer, every summer after this will suck.

MaxFly
10-10-2006, 09:33 PM
What a waste of a HS summer, every summer after this will suck.

Hmmm, summer after freshman year is great...

ST JIMMY
10-10-2006, 09:41 PM
Ya'll got GeeWiz all wrong...

He did leave the house this summer on one occassion...

...to watch SNAKES ON A PLANE!

Se
10-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Ya'll got GeeWiz all wrong...

He did leave the house this summer on one occassion...

...to watch SNAKES ON A PLANE!

He probably traded a Pokemon card to one of his geek chess club friends to film it in the theatre so wiz can watch it on his laptop in bed, critiquing every nano second of the movie.

geeWiz15
10-10-2006, 09:49 PM
actually I discovered about a week ago that our school does not have a chess club. we're one of those schools that has a club for everything. including juggling. but no chess.

Se
10-10-2006, 09:51 PM
actually I discovered about a week ago that our school does not have a chess club. we're one of those schools that has a club for everything. including juggling. but no chess.

The funny thing is you looked.

hateraid
10-10-2006, 09:52 PM
How do you do it? It's not like you posts quotes and one-liners. NEways

:cheers: congrats.

Hawker
10-10-2006, 09:55 PM
its not hard to make 20 posts in an hour.

geeWiz15
10-10-2006, 09:55 PM
The funny thing is you looked.
I have a friend who is good at chess. so yes. I do have a would-be chess club friend. you were right on that count. he's Russian. thats like all they do in Russia. play chess. Its all they can do. every other form of entertainment is government-regulated.

Se
10-10-2006, 09:56 PM
How do you do it? It's not like you posts quotes and one-liners. NEways

:cheers: congrats.

Reasons for geeWiz's high post count:
-24/7 online
-Flame wars
-Gilbo obsession
-Pretending to know what he's talking about
-Defending himself (I'm not a geek!, I am 17 etc)
-Making stupid threads like this
-Making posts in the Wizards forum, where nobody reads or posts.
-He hacked into the VBulletin and upped his post count.

Hawker
10-10-2006, 09:58 PM
dood senor cedric why did ur other account get permanently banned?

bigkingsfan
10-10-2006, 09:58 PM
its not hard to make 20 posts in an hour.
STFU you one liner post whore.

Hawker
10-10-2006, 10:01 PM
STFU you one liner post whore.

ouch. im hurt.

Se
10-10-2006, 10:01 PM
I have a friend who is good at chess. so yes. I do have a would-be chess club friend. you were right on that count. he's Russian. thats like all they do in Russia. play chess. Its all they can do. every other form of entertainment is government-regulated.

OMG! You're friends with the Russian kid that plays chess and eats his own snot. God you are a loser.

Is this him:
http://www.geekfitters.com/sitebuilder/images/chessplayerolive2-285x252.jpg

geeWiz15
10-10-2006, 10:02 PM
because he's a ****ing retard? I dunno. read the post above you.

Hawker
cedric please dont turn into a GOBB.

Se

Please pronounce my name right.

HALLandOATES
10-10-2006, 10:05 PM
typical idiots rambling on about nonsense. Why don't you guys talk about something interesting or make a point:confusedshrug:

geeWiz15
10-10-2006, 10:07 PM
[QUOTE=Se

Se
10-10-2006, 10:08 PM
because he's a ****ing retard? I dunno. read the post above you.

Haha, that's what geeks call the cool guys now days?

It's ok, I gave you an e-wedgie, but we can be e-pals. You don't need to e-insult me.

Here's an e-kiss for you e-pal:
http://www1.odn.ne.jp/~ceq77880/irasuto/e-kiss.jpg

gee, let's be e-pals for e-ternity.

Se
10-10-2006, 10:09 PM
not even remotely close.

Ginga with bad acne?

GOBB
10-10-2006, 10:11 PM
I love how this idiot denies workin a job that pays 7 an hour to stock shelves for 5hrs. Then equates "How is that gonna help me in life at age 17???". Downright pathetic and only exposes that you simply arent as smart as you claim to be.

College rolls by and you'll be sitting here telling me you dont need a job because you'll get one when you're done.

You attend grad school, still jobless and will tell me you dont need a job because you'll get one when you're done.

Finish grad school and then what? Oh on ISH telling the board how working is overrated. Just enjoy life, sniff farts and develop finger muscles on msgboards.

Pathetic is a 17yr old that if I asked him to give a brief detailed post on his life from age 14 until present it wouldnt come close to one of Kblaze long winded posts. Why? You havent experienced nor done anything outside of closing your favorite list and shutting your pc down. No travels, No barmitzvahs, no adventures, no girlfriends, no social life, no school dances, no desire to even see a prom. No getting in trouble with parents, the law, neighbor (put a dent in his Chrysler 300 tripping over ur shoefaces falling glasses first into the drivers door). Do you cut the lawn? Do you do chores? Your bio is garbage. Match.com would reject you because you havent filled out the personal bio field.

Geewiz "But i did!"
Match.com "Yo kid you're a 17yr old nerd whose hobby is ISH and fav movie was Snakes on a mofo Plane? I'm sorry not even a fat gurl desperate for sausage would come running with a potato roll for that. I wont ask you to try again being as tho this is the 3rd time I asked you. Rather we are askin you to come back in a year with a better LIFE. Thank you."
Geewiz "Who cares, when i get to college I will get tons of punnani! My my my room will smell like a fish market! How much coochie i will get from girls. Watch!"
Match.com "*sends Gee a IM* Ummm yea riiiight. Good luck."

I mean really your teenage years have been a complete and utter disaster. You have kids and they ask you what was it like growing up and what are you gonna do? Open up files to print screens from this board saying "Here, I'm gonna pass down these posts to you." :confusedshrug:

Life is passing you by each day, each hour, each minute, each second. And the sad part? You are content with it. "I got another 10yrs to milk this lack of life before i need to get one.". :no:

geeWiz15
10-10-2006, 10:11 PM

:confusedshrug:

geeWiz15
10-10-2006, 10:12 PM
HOLY CRAP Gobb just went ape**** on me

I'll have to read this and reply! e-wars envigorate me.

I dunno guys vote. should I reply that nonsense? I mean... who the hell can't get a job after graduate school? what upper middle class guy with a full ride in a state college gets a job when he doesn't need one? I read like 3 sentences and already it's falling apart at the seams.

Se
10-10-2006, 10:13 PM
Geewiz "But i did!"
Match.com "Yo kid you're a 17yr old nerd whose hobby is ISH and fav movie was Snakes on a mofo Plane? I'm sorry not even a fat gurl desperate for sausage would come running with a potato roll for that. I wont ask you to try again being as tho this is the 3rd time I asked you. Rather we are askin you to come back in a year with a better LIFE. Thank you."
Geewiz "Who cares, when i get to college I will get tons of punnani! My my my room will smell like a fish market! How much coochie i will get from girls. Watch!"

Vintage GOBB.

Se
10-10-2006, 10:15 PM
HOLY CRAP Gobb just went ape**** on me

I'll have to read this and reply! e-wars envigorate me.

Reasons for geeWiz's high post count:
-24/7 online
-Flame wars
-Gilbo obsession
-Pretending to know what he's talking about
-Defending himself (I'm not a geek!, I am 17 etc)
-Making stupid threads like this
-Making posts in the Wizards forum, where nobody reads or posts.
-He hacked into the VBulletin and upped his post count.

Am I right, or am I right?

Hawker
not again...geewiz please refrain. seriously dont get owned in ur 3000th post thread like u owned TMOGE in his 1000th post thread.

Hawker
BTW right on CED with that list.

HALLandOATES
10-10-2006, 10:20 PM
[QUOTE=Se

Se
BTW right on CED with that list.

I should make "geeWiz Bingo"

Hawker
u should but i guess ur not a geek right? im out. hw time.

Se
10-10-2006, 10:24 PM
vintage cocksuaking

Well we all have our strong points.

For GOBB:
-Funny stories about posters imaginary lives

For TMOGE:
-See GOBB

For KBlaze:
-Thinking he's the smartest fan alive

For geeWiz:
-Impersonating a 17 year old boy

For Shogun:
-Fending off women who madly want to "do" him

For me:
-Stupid trade threads

For you:
-Posing with ladders
http://i9.tinypic.com/2j5mo2s.jpg

GOBB
10-10-2006, 10:24 PM
I mean... who the hell can't get a job after graduate school?

A lot of people dont. Its not easy as YOU think nerd. That is why you can find people with careers in fields they didnt major in. I know plenty of people who get jobs after grad school but know plenty who have a difficult time getting one as well. And I'm sure some people here who are older know someone who finished grad school and are lookin for employment. Gurantee you.

what upper middle class guy with a full ride in a state college gets a job when he doesn't need one? I read like 3 sentences and already it's falling apart at the seams.

So you're a spoiled brat sucking on mommy's tit and sniffing dad's crotch? You probably have absolutely no people skills. I'd pay to see you maintain a conversation with someone 3-4yrs older then you. Female at that. Watch you choke. Put you in a class of 20 people for 6 months and report back how many friends you made. Over/Under is 2, the general public is leaning towards the UNDER.

Life is passing you by. Damn shame. GeeWiz who will sign your yearbook? Pay money to see your yearbook tag free. But hey who cares? Geewiz has a free ride to college, he'll make friends there. :rolleyes:

GOBB
10-10-2006, 10:28 PM
http://i9.tinypic.com/2j5mo2s.jpg

Watch out, he's coming out dad's work closet.

Se
10-10-2006, 10:36 PM
A lot of people dont. Its not easy as YOU think nerd. That is why you can find people with careers in fields they didnt major in. I know plenty of people who get jobs after grad school but know plenty who have a difficult time getting one as well. And I'm sure some people here who are older know someone who finished grad school and are lookin for employment. Gurantee you.

I can back that up. Management and Film degree, with some Music on the side and I work in the Paint industry as a chemist.

So you're a spoiled brat sucking on mommy's tit and sniffing dad's crotch? You probably have absolutely no people skills. I'd pay to see you maintain a conversation with someone 3-4yrs older then you. Female at that. Watch you choke. Put you in a class of 20 people for 6 months and report back how many friends you made. Over/Under is 2, the general public is leaning towards the UNDER.

Here's a fun game:
Count Keith's female friends (http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendID=28620651)

I counted 0. I win!

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-10-2006, 10:39 PM
Oh man, this is gonna get good.

I'm not gonna jump in right away, I'll wait until it's died down and revive it.

i seen hippos
10-10-2006, 10:40 PM

who do you think you are?

HALLandOATES
10-10-2006, 10:51 PM
I was a painter and i made more then any of you will ever dream of and i'm only out of High School. $19 dollars an hour is what i was making and now i even want more . Dream on Blue collar citizens

Voratian
10-10-2006, 10:56 PM
Hall&Oates has credibility too.

Se
10-10-2006, 10:57 PM
I was a painter and i made more then any of you will ever dream of and i'm only out of High School. $19 dollars an hour is what i was making and now i even want more . Dream on Blue collar citizens

You were a painter, I design paint. Who do you think makes more money?

And I finally found a pic of gee's russian chess friend on google:
http://i10.tinypic.com/4c2ty0m.jpg

wang4three
10-10-2006, 10:58 PM
read a book, man.

Se
10-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Hall&Oates has credibility too.

Yes he has a ladder.

He shouldn't be acting so "cool" in this thread with eyebrows like that.

tontoz
10-10-2006, 11:00 PM
A lot of people dont. Its not easy as YOU think nerd. That is why you can find people with careers in fields they didnt major in. I know plenty of people who get jobs after grad school but know plenty who have a difficult time getting one as well.

Gobb has a point here. A lot of people think they can get good jobs on their academic credentials alone and find out otherwise. They spend so much time looking for a job that THEY want that they are unemployed for a long time and wind up taking a job at Sams Club to pay the bills.

You want to get a good job after you graduate here is what you need to do. You need to get an internship in your field during the summer a year or two BEFORE YOU GRADUATE. Then they will hire you after you graduate because they already know you.

And believe me that work experience counts, even working $7 hour jobs. Employers like to see students working not only during the summers but during the school year as well, assuming they aren't in extracurricular activities.

Trust me on this.

Hawker
10-10-2006, 11:06 PM
ok btw is that REALLY geewiz? I eman seriously is that geewiz? I have asked that plenty of times and never got a straight answer

Se
10-10-2006, 11:07 PM
ok btw is that REALLY geewiz? I eman seriously is that geewiz? I have asked that plenty of times and never got a straight answer

The nerd on the laptop is geeWiz, the other nerd is his Russian chess playing friend.

Hawker
10-10-2006, 11:08 PM
WOW that apparently is him. Cus i checked to see if he has more pics and some guy said check the pic i commented u with and i checked it and it really was him!

Hawker
10-10-2006, 11:09 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8

I think geewiz falls under this category of people. WATCH OUT!

He is in pre-Bro mode because he is 17.

HALLandOATES
10-10-2006, 11:10 PM
you making a new color? Why would you get paid more? You know hwy i ripped on you so just lay down on that, its getting extreme.

Voratian
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/davecoolay/f.jpg
At a World of Warcraft party "turn the playskool amplifer up and lets rock this joint"

Hawker
10-10-2006, 11:14 PM
dood. There are a lot of cool people that play WoW and also a lot of sad people as well. There are a lot of guys i know that would play WoW and Counter strike and have LAN parties. Computer games are in our blood. It is not bad if u play them. They can take over ur life if ur not careful. This did happen to me last year and i really didnt do nething. Now instead of waitnig for people to call me i just call them and ask them to do stuff. I play that crap less and less now.

EDIT: MY friend knows someone that plays WoW that would set up cat litter around him so he didnt have to get up to pee. And i kno some one plays Wow that said a baby died because the motehr and father were too addicted to WoW and didnt pay attention to the baby. Also he said some girl was so addicted to WoW she died of starvation. Both true stories.

Se
10-10-2006, 11:17 PM
you making a new color? Why would you get paid more? You know hwy i ripped on you so just lay down on that, its getting extreme.

Designing paint has little to do with colours, the tinting people have more to do with that (formulas etc).

I design different paints for different substrates.

E.g.
The last paint I designed:
-Needed to be very flexible like elastic (over concrete control joints)
-Needed to be water proof (water in)
-Needed to be breathable (house moisture out)
-Needed to be thick (so it can be "stippled")
-Needed to be brushable and rollable

Don't belittle my work.

HALLandOATES
10-10-2006, 11:18 PM
dood. There are a lot of cool people that play WoW and also a lot of sad people as well. There are a lot of guys i know that would play WoW and Counter strike and have LAN parties. Computer games are in our blood. It is not bad if u play them. They can take over ur life if ur not careful. This did happen to me last year and really didnt do nething. Now instead of waitnig for people to call me i just call them and ask them to do stuff. I play that crap less and less now.
Stop spelling dude"dood". WoW? Don't aberviate that like everyone is supoose to know what that means.

Se
10-10-2006, 11:18 PM
dood. There are a lot of cool people that play WoW and also a lot of sad people as well. There are a lot of guys i know that would play WoW and Counter strike and have LAN parties. Computer games are in our blood. It is not bad if u play them. They can take over ur life if ur not careful. This did happen to me last year and i really didnt do nething. Now instead of waitnig for people to call me i just call them and ask them to do stuff. I play that crap less and less now.

EDIT: MY friend knows someone that plays WoW that would set up cat litter around him so he didnt have to get up to pee. And i kno some one plays Wow that said a baby died because the motehr and father were too addicted to WoW and didnt pay attention to the baby. Also he said some girl was so addicted to WoW she died of starvation. Both true stories.

Sucks to be you, or one of your friends :roll:

Hawker
10-10-2006, 11:19 PM
Stop spelling dude"dood". WoW? Don't aberviate that like everyone is supoose to know what that means.

Well since you already said "World of Warcraft" and if people read the posts most people will kno what im talking about based on context clues.

Hawker
10-10-2006, 11:19 PM
Sucks to be you, or one of your friends

Sucked to be me. Not anymore.

Kobe24
10-10-2006, 11:20 PM

You said 3 stories...retard.

Hawker
10-10-2006, 11:21 PM

LOL are u seriously getting on me for that? Get a life clown.

Se
10-10-2006, 11:23 PM

What no Dragon Club respect for each other? Come on guys, just because I don't represent doesn't mean I don't reprezent

Kobe24
10-10-2006, 11:24 PM
LOL are u seriously getting on me for that? Get a life clown.

Get a life? You are the one bragging about having 3 friends. I know a friend who has a friend who says Hawker is a retard.

Hawker
10-10-2006, 11:25 PM
Get a life? You are the one bragging about having 3 friends. I know a friend who has a friend who says Hawker is a retard.

Uhh how is that bragging? I am just saying i kno people which is more than u can say outside of ISH

Kobe24
[QUOTE=Se

Hawker
Kobe24 i have no beef with u and i dont want to so just please stop.

Se
10-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Latina club> Dragon club.

Once a Dragon always a Dragon. You're not Latino anyway, you're special.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-10-2006, 11:27 PM
haha this is pure comedy. Nerdfest in here.

The funniest part of the whole thread is hall and oates talking about how he paints houses and lays brick and not spelling his words right. It's like, "Yeah, that fits" :roll:

HALLandOATES
10-10-2006, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE=Se

Kobe24
10-10-2006, 11:28 PM
Uhh how is that bragging? I am just saying i kno people which is more than u can say outside of ISH

You can count your friends on one hand. You're 10 years old and still trading lunches.

Hawker: Apple,oranges,smoothie....Chocolate pudding!!!!

Hawker
10-10-2006, 11:31 PM
Ced that seems like intense work.

HALLandOATES
10-10-2006, 11:31 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/davecoolay/f.jpg

wheres Vortimer? He follows me like i have a rope around him.

Hawker
10-10-2006, 11:32 PM
quit that follow me bs man that is so dumb.

geeWiz15
10-10-2006, 11:35 PM
*sigh*

fine...

Gobb you are one bitter **** you know that? just cause I got my future ahead of me and you're trapped in a dead end job with only memories there is no need to take out your mediocrity on me.

Pathetic is a 17yr old that if I asked him to give a brief detailed post on his life from age 14 until present it wouldnt come close to one of Kblaze long winded posts.
well I find it interesting that you ASSUMED this before ASKING me to do so. I post 3000 times in 4 months on this forum and you expect me to divulge my entire life story to you IN ADDITION to the posting I already do? kind of selfish and goes against the whole point of having a life outside of ISH. but nevermind that.

You havent experienced nor done anything outside of closing your favorite list and shutting your pc down. No travels,
Wrong as I have been to bahamas, California (all major parts), Hawaii, several east coach beaches and plan to study abroad in college.. and my life isn't even 1/4 over yet.

No barmitzvahs,
you're right about that one... congrats... no childhood is complete without at least 7 bat mitzvahs... my life is a ruin...

no adventures,
depends what an adventure is. if you mean hiking the appalacian trail or climbing a mountain or something, then no. 17 year old suburbanites tend to not do those sorts of things. or am I the only one?

no girlfriends,
nope... got me there.

no social life,
wrong

no school dances,
school dances are lame except for homecoming and prom. who cares.

no desire to even see a prom.
wrong

No getting in trouble with parents,
extremely wrong.

the law,
um nothing serious. other than drinking, driving w/o license, driving really fast. where does that rate on the "life" scale? is it, if you don't get arrested enough you're a loser? are you posting from house arrest right now? is that why you're always on the computer?

Do you cut the lawn?
weekly.

Do you do chores?
yes

Your bio is garbage.
oh.

Match.com would reject you because you havent filled out the personal bio field.

Geewiz "But i did!"

yeah, if severity of laws broken and number of dead-end teenage summer jobs held are what women look for in a man, I'm pretty ****ed.

I mean really your teenage years have been a complete and utter disaster. You have kids and they ask you what was it like growing up and what are you gonna do? Open up files to print screens from this board saying "Here, I'm gonna pass down these posts to you."
wrong. my teenage years have actually kicked ass. but you wouldn't know.. in fact, you don't know me at all, interesting that you feel the right to diagram my entire personality and how my life will be from now till middle age.

Life is passing you by each day, each hour, each minute, each second. And the sad part? You are content with it. "I got another 10yrs to milk this lack of life before i need to get one."
once again: I am not you. you are the one who let your life slip away into mediocrity. where did 10 years come from? you're 27. you're comparing our lives at 17. good try though.

stop dancing around, queer. there aren't a lot of people in this country with my level of talent and dedication. I can be absolutely anything I want. I am good at A LOT OF THINGS. unlike YOU because you spent your whole life getting high, breaking laws and doing busywork for a grocery store for slave wages. I promise you I will never have a period of extended unemployment.

you can't relate cause you don't have talent and you're content with mediocrity. Im not. we're different.

Put you in a class of 20 people for 6 months and report back how many friends you made. Over/Under is 2, the general public is leaning towards the UNDER.
well it depends how many people in the class I want to be friends with. unlike some people Im not a social leech who amasses shallow relationships to feel good about himself. I pick and choose who I like and who I don't. are you? apparently. the more "friends" the more worthwhile a person you are? are you one of those people with 600 myspace friends who spends friday nights alone?

the friends I have are real friends, people who I have hung out with outside school, and who I share inside jokes with and have conversations beyond basic greetings. not people I got drunk with at a party once. what about you?

I can back that up. Management and Film degree, with some Music on the side and I work in the Paint industry as a chemist.
thats because you majored in management and film. the first is extremely ambiguous and the second extremely limited. of course you're going to get a job outside your major.

Here's a fun game:
Count Keith's female friends

I counted 0. I win!
I dont use myspace. I only use it to look at other peoples.

Oh man, this is gonna get good.

whatever..

Se
Why would i assume designers get paid more?

Because it takes a brain and there is a huge shortage i nthe industry.

If i worked for the same company for a couple years a could be making $26-27 an hour where i'm from and more other places.

You can't make that sort of money for ever, physical work wrecks your body, and at the end of the day you are just a painter, very expendable.

You can't tell me you make that much.

I make $25 per hour currently, and have company shares given to me dependant on length of stay. I also have pay reviews quarterly. I also have the option of moving to the top of the South Island (which I don't want to do) to manage the whole production plant they are building for paint and Hebel concrete. Very, very big money.

You're not like a fashion designer making mink coats for Usher. You mix a bunch of liquids together and Walla!It may take trial and error but after a few times it cake, not like mixing potions.

I didn't say I got paid like a fashion designer, but I get a very good pay rate. I also have petrol allowance and a cellphone. And designing paint is alot harder than making a cake, did you not read the stuff I typed?

so i believe you probaly don't get paid by the hour if you're a Interior paint mixer?

Yes Ido get paid by the hour, and I get to choose when I work. I can go in at 2am by myself if I wanted, but I'm not a loser.

TMacsOneGoodEye
Why would i assume designers get paid more? If i worked for the same company for a couple years a could be making $26-27 an hour where i'm from and more other places.

Sorry, bud. I know you're young and all but let me explain something to you. You're only getting paid $19hr (which isn't even that much, I doubt it cracks $35,000 a year) is because blue collar jobs prey on young high school kids. They get them hooked with not much money then when they ask for more money after a couple years they give them a random drug test or look for some other reason to fire them and then they hire some other high school kid and it starts all over. It's a vicious circle but dumbass kids get into that "I'm making bank! Screw college!" mode and it works out for a bit but then all goes downhill.

You will never make more than $19hr in that job. EVER. Go to college, kid.

Hawker
10-10-2006, 11:38 PM
alright guys will this become a classic?

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
10-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Congrats Geewiz, That's Crazy

Se
10-10-2006, 11:39 PM
*sigh*

Geeks sigh.

thats because you majored in management and film. the first is extremely ambiguous and the second extremely limited. of course you're going to get a job outside your major.

No actually I have experience in paint from working part-time jobs in paint stores, I still haven't found a decent job in Human Resources (my management speciality).

I dont use myspace. I only use it to look at other peoples.

Nerd. Still, why no females?

HALLandOATES
10-10-2006, 11:41 PM
Sorry, bud. I know you're young and all but let me explain something to you. You're only getting paid $19hr (which isn't even that much, I doubt it cracks $35,000 a year) is because blue collar jobs prey on young high school kids. They get them hooked with not much money then when they ask for more money after a couple years they give them a random drug test or look for some other reason to fire them and then they hire some other high school kid and it starts all over. It's a vicious circle but dumbass kids get into that "I'm making bank! Screw college!" mode and it works out for a bit but then all goes downhill.

You will never make more than $19hr in that job. EVER. Go to college, kid.

I am in college . It does crack 35 grand and beyond. Long hours though. Where are you from that people don't make that much? When you have a company that only has 2-3 painters doing a whole house you put in alot of hours with less people for more money. You could make full profit if you did it all by yourself (which would take forever) and make more then $25-26 dollars an hour. There is away to make good money you just have to devote 10-12 hours a day.

geeWiz15
10-10-2006, 11:43 PM
OK ive canceled my myspace account. its ok for you guys to make fun of me but not my friends.

Im sure Gobb still has my pic if you guys want to make fun of that I dont care.

I dont want people hacking my friends or something. and yes, it has happened to a friend of mine.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-10-2006, 11:44 PM
Hey, if you wanna keep making an hourly wage as oppose to a salary, knock yourself out. Just giving some advice.

HALLandOATES
OK ive canceled my myspace account. its ok for you guys to make fun of me but not my friends.

You ask for it, atleast take it like a man and dont whine 24/7:cry:

Hawker
No offense CED but in america we get mexicans to do ur work.

Hawker
10-10-2006, 11:46 PM
too many distractiosn. i gotta finish this spanish.

Se
10-10-2006, 11:46 PM

I dont want people hacking my friends or something. and yes, it has happened to a friend of mine.

http://i10.tinypic.com/4c2ty0m.jpg

geeWiz15=:cry:

Sham
10-10-2006, 11:47 PM
lol some classic gobb in here

HALLandOATES
10-10-2006, 11:47 PM
Hey, if you wanna keep making an hourly wage as oppose to a salary, knock yourself out. Just giving some advice.

I don't do that anymore painting anymore because of long hours ,but i was just saying you can make money. But i am working hourly for now until i get done with college

geeWiz15
10-10-2006, 11:48 PM
lol some classic gobb in here
dude Gobb was downright RETARDED in here what are you talking about. he was so offbase I didn't know where to begin. that's why my reply was so unfocused.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-10-2006, 11:50 PM
I don't do that anymore painting anymore because of long hours ,but i was just saying you can make money. But i am working hourly for now until i get done with college

Good, that's what you should do. A couple summers ago right after I turned 16 I got a permit to work on films as a P.A. (production assistant) and it sucked so bad. 13 hour days, great pay, and lots of experience.

I wouldn't be a P.A. again if you paid me a million dollars an hour.

Kobe24
10-10-2006, 11:53 PM
Good, that's what you should do. A couple summers ago right after I turned 16 I got a permit to work on films as a P.A. (production assistant) and it sucked so bad. 13 hour days, great pay, and lots of experience.

Liar.

Se
10-10-2006, 11:54 PM

Is that the same as being an A.D. (assistant director)?

Because that's a sh*t job. There were like 50 of them on Narnia. Really, I'm serious.

Sham
10-10-2006, 11:56 PM
dude Gobb was downright RETARDED in here what are you talking about. he was so offbase I didn't know where to begin. that's why my reply was so unfocused.

It's GOBB. Why are you taking him seriously?

MaxFly
10-10-2006, 11:57 PM
I want to see how this ends.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-10-2006, 11:57 PM
uh oh, geeWiz is getting emotional again.

Abandon ship!!!

Seriously, GOBB was one of the best things about this pathetic thread.

Hawker
10-10-2006, 11:58 PM
Ced were u in narnia?

That movie was lame/corny/good.

Kobe24
This thread was hella gay.

LakersDynasty
This thread isn't funny at all.

Se
10-11-2006, 12:07 AM
uh oh, geeWiz is getting emotional again.

Abandon ship!!!

Haha. He is off to cry himself to sleep on his Pikachu pillowcase.

Se
10-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Ced were u in narnia?

That movie was lame/corny/good.

Yes briefly for good money.

Zombles
10-11-2006, 12:10 AM
This thread isn't funny at all.

I'll agree.

MaxFly
10-11-2006, 12:11 AM
You guys are evil. He's just a kid. Leave him alone. Bullies...

Zombles
This thread was hella gay.

Hey, look, two Lakers fans in a row making sense. whoulda thunk it

tontoz
plant they are building for paint and Hebel concrete.

Hasn't Hebel been kinda slow to catch on? I remember reading about it a long time ago (maybe 10 years) and thinking it was going to be big. However it seems like it has only caught on for siding and decks, not major home construction.

LakersDynasty
10-11-2006, 12:13 AM
Hey, look, two Lakers fans in a row making sense. whoulda thunk it
:roll: Great minds think alike. :cheers:

Hawker
10-11-2006, 12:14 AM
Yes briefly for good money.

Hmm. Were u an elf or a human at one of the camps?

Se
10-11-2006, 12:14 AM
Hasn't Hebel been kinda slow to catch on? I remember reading about it a long time ago (maybe 10 years) and thinking it was going to be big. However it seems like it has only caught on for siding and decks, not major home construction.

It's getting there, but you have to realise that builders are old men, and old men don't like to change.

It is a very good product, strong and light. I don't see why it hasn't taken the building world by storm.

Se
10-11-2006, 12:19 AM
Hmm. Were u an elf or a human at one of the camps?

I was a centaur. Like the guy below:
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41006000/jpg/_41006854_narnia_centaur203.jpg

Here's my pic:
http://myspace-533.vo.llnwd.net/00795/33/56/795916533_l.jpg

I don 't have the muscles of the guy above me lOL

Se
10-11-2006, 12:21 AM

Why was it such a bad experience? Did you have to do sexual favours on the lead male? Man sucking Antonio Banderas' balls must've been bad.

Hawker
10-11-2006, 12:23 AM
That is bad ass. I should watch the movie and look closer to see if i can find u.

BTW i want to point out some corny parts. When the eldest child was fighting the cheetah(or whatever) he couldnt handle his sword and just holds his sword out and the cheetah jumps into it and dies. how lame is that. His only means of defense is the cheetah jumping into his sword and it worked! Also when the youngest was like "we have to fight" and she takes out her weak ass sword.

Hawker
10-11-2006, 12:25 AM
ced whats ur name im gonna look u up in the movie in IMDB. Does it have CED in it?

Hawker
10-11-2006, 12:26 AM
is ur name ben barrington or charles williams?

BTW did u get to meet liam neeson?

Se
10-11-2006, 12:29 AM
is ur name ben barrington or charles williams?

BTW did u get to meet liam neeson?

Oh god leave me alone Heilige.

I was a damn extra. And why would my name have "Ced" in it? You know there is a basketball player called Cedric Ceballos right?

LakersDynasty
10-11-2006, 12:30 AM
[QUOTE=Se

Hawker
10-11-2006, 12:31 AM
yo im just wondering. You brought it up.

Se
10-11-2006, 12:32 AM
The only famous person I met was some guy that worked as a producer on "The Notebook" (gay chick flick) and Tilda Swinton (most famous as the nude chick on "The Beach" and she was Gabriel in "Constantine")

She was pretty cool, very well educated and said she went to school with Princess Diana. I asked her what one of the meals was at buffet and she looked at me like I was a moron. :rockon:

Kobe24
10-11-2006, 12:32 AM
[QUOTE=Se

Hawker
10-11-2006, 12:34 AM
aight thats cool. im outta here

Se
10-11-2006, 12:39 AM
aight thats cool. im outta here

It's not you, it's me.

reppy
10-11-2006, 12:42 AM
Hi.

Se
10-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Hi.

Hi

reppy
10-11-2006, 12:45 AM
How's everyone doin'?

Se
10-11-2006, 12:47 AM
How's everyone doin'?

Good. How are you reppy? Looking forward to a skinny Randolph this season? Brandon Roy or Jarret Jack at point guard?

LakersDynasty
10-11-2006, 12:50 AM
Hi.
Hi asl?

reppy
10-11-2006, 12:54 AM
[QUOTE=Se

eliteballer
10-11-2006, 12:59 AM

That really says it all.

Se
10-11-2006, 01:03 AM
Pretty tired. Just got done playing basketball. My little brother hit the side of my nose with his shoulder going full speed. It hurt for a minute or two, but strangely gave me my second wind. So, I think I broke even on that one.

I hope you smacked him in the mouth.

Skinny Randolph? I'll believe it when I see it.

I've seen it, but I lost the picture

reppy
10-11-2006, 01:06 AM
[QUOTE=Se

Se
10-11-2006, 01:12 AM
Hahaha naw. He's in 8th grade. I'm 8 years older than him. But he's young and he turned around to go back on defense with a full head of steam, head down, etc.. hit me straight in the nose with his shoulders.

You should have punched him in the throat, and then thrown the ball at his nuts. That's redemption.

Hawker
10-11-2006, 08:50 AM
im sexy

JordanPippenRodman
10-11-2006, 12:43 PM
cedric please dont turn into a GOBB.

Cedric is Gobb.

saKf
10-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Se

vapid
10-11-2006, 01:33 PM
GeeWiz you have no right to look down upon "meaningless" jobs such as working at a grocery. Sure these jobs might not open up great oppurtunities but any working experience is better than nothing. Just the experience of getting your own money and the work routine/environment is valuable in itself.

I'm the same age as you, and I worked a couple jobs this summer. I was lucky to get an internship at Merill Lynch later in the summer, but before that I was just working as gopher at a dental office, filing, getting the mail, doing errands, etc.

Jerm
10-11-2006, 01:43 PM
The thread isn't funny at all and these guys have me on a tight rope, if I say idiot, I'm banned. So my response to this thread is :confusedshrug:

Hawker
10-11-2006, 01:54 PM
haha jerm pwned. Geewiz get work where u can when ur interviewing for internships and people ask u what ur past work experience is they will take people who have done hard work and kno what it means to be on time and what can happen if u skip etc. pwned

AirGauge23
10-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Damn, im 20 years old, almost done with major but no single job experience. What the hell am I gonna do? :confusedshrug:

vapid
10-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Damn, im 20 years old, almost done with major but no single job experience. What the hell am I gonna do? :confusedshrug:
You probably have a career services center at your college right? Go ask them, I'm sure they'll help you find something.

Jerm
10-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Come on Geewiz, go get a job. Even Mr. Hawker knows what's right damnit.

GOBB
10-11-2006, 02:11 PM
there aren't a lot of people in this country with my level of talent and dedication. I can be absolutely anything I want. I am good at A LOT OF THINGS.

What talents do you have? What are you good at? You can be absolutely anything you want? Throw out some things as well. :rolleyes:

Come on Will, from Good Will Hunting minus the child abuse. Answer the questions.

geeWiz15
10-11-2006, 02:48 PM
What talents do you have? What are you good at? You can be absolutely anything you want? Throw out some things as well.

Come on Will, from Good Will Hunting minus the child abuse. Answer the questions.
1. writing (creative, journalist, expository). my greatest talent. I won't even go into this.

2. debate

3. my knowledge of and interest in law, sociology, psychology, history, politics and government are nearly unmatched in my age.

4. math. I hate math but I can work with numbers to the tune of a 730 SAT score and Bs in honors math my whole life despite not doing homework.

5. marketing and advertising. my school has a marketing program that competes in county tournaments. I declined to go to the tournament but took the entry test anyway. I did highest in the school and higher than a guy who placed in states. and I wasn't even enrolled in the class.

6. I lied sort of about not ever having a job. first of all I was a summer league ref last summer for a youth league. so I can always do that to the tune of $20 a game and will have experience. also I delivered for my moms business which has trained me to be able to navigate and work a map/directions on the fly so I could deliver or be a taxi driver or something.

7. photography. Im actually quite good with a camera. with photography skills (which I will further develop in college) I can always get a gig somewhere, the market is never closed for someone who can take good pictures.

8. at worst I can be a typist/proofreader type. that's if my life fell apart and I was completely unable to land any better job, I could proofread and type things. I type at around 90wpm and my grammar/spelling are instinctual (in fact in exchange for assignments in other classes I have completely overhauled about 2 dozen college app essays for seniors this and last year. I have gotten people into colleges they had no business being in by making their app essays unbelievable)

um. what more do you want? 17 years into my life, I'd say thats not horrible. what talents do you have? why don't YOU answer a question for once? you haven't yet. I like how you silently avoided the "have a life" angle. anyway, those are my talents... at least those that I can think of off the top. oh and by the way... some of those skills were developed on here. debate mostly. I dont take debate classes and there are only a few places where I actually debate and this is probably the place where I do it most.

so.. list your talents Gobb. where do you work? what do you do for fun?

JordanPippenRodman
10-11-2006, 03:05 PM
geewiz, you shouldn't have to prove yourself to the God of Basketball.

tontoz
10-11-2006, 03:06 PM
I know a girl who can blow a golf ball 6 inches into a garden hose and suck it back out.

She > geeWiz

vapid
10-11-2006, 03:11 PM
3. my knowledge of and interest in law, sociology, psychology, history, politics and government are nearly unmatched in my age.
I sincerely doubt this.

4. math. I hate math but I can work with numbers to the tune of a 730 SAT score and Bs in honors math my whole life despite not doing homework.
"Bs in honors math without doing homework". Ok way to waste your time and "intelligence". It's not like you have such a hard or fulfilling life that you have no time for homework. And how is that impressive? My last honors math class was in freshman year. After that, I took APs and scored As. And don't even pull the "lack of social life" card, at least I also was on varsity sports and have had a girlfriend. (I also scored a 740 on the Math portion of the SAT. not a signficant difference.)

6. I lied sort of about not ever having a job. first of all I was a summer league ref last summer for a youth league. so I can always do that to the tune of $20 a game and will have experience. also I delivered for my moms business which has trained me to be able to navigate and work a map/directions on the fly so I could deliver or be a taxi driver or something.
Good job. Seriously, thats great. I don't know why you would lie about not having a job though.

7. photography. Im actually quite good with a camera. with photography skills (which I will further develop in college) I can always get a gig somewhere, the market is never closed for someone who can take good pictures.
It's harder than you think. But keep at it if you think you're really that good.

I know this was aimed at GOBB but seriously sometimes I really get annoyed at people who think they're hot**** intelligence-wise with not that much to back it up.

geeWiz15
10-11-2006, 03:25 PM
"Bs in honors math without doing homework". Ok way to waste your time and "intelligence". It's not like you have such a hard or fulfilling life that you have no time for homework. And how is that impressive? My last honors math class was in freshman year. After that, I took APs and scored As. And don't even pull the "lack of social life" card, at least I also was on varsity sports and have had a girlfriend. (I also scored a 740 on the Math portion of the SAT. not a signficant difference.)

I know this was aimed at GOBB but seriously sometimes I really get annoyed at people who think they're hot**** intelligence-wise with not that much to back it up.
Its not a contest. Im just shutting Gobb up. this was requested information:

What talents do you have? What are you good at? You can be absolutely anything you want? Throw out some things as well.

I was answering a request to answer a question. yes the question requires an inherently cocky response. hes asking me what Im talented at. how can you answer that without sounding like a prick? maybe he did that on purpose.

Good job. Seriously, thats great. I don't know why you would lie about not having a job though.
because they werent really "job" jobs. I got money and did a service but I didn't have hours or a boss or anything. and I did it mostly for the fun as money's not an issue for me yet. for me to call that an actual "job" is kinda an insult to people who actually work, cause I did it mostly for fun (the reffing, plus it was only like 8 hours a week).

geeWiz15
10-11-2006, 03:30 PM
I know a girl who can blow a golf ball 6 inches into a garden hose and suck it back out.

She > geeWiz
tell her you got a golf ball stuck in your cauck. very smooth. would head from someone like that be really awesome or really painful? possibly both? thoughts?

tontoz
10-11-2006, 03:32 PM
The reffing gig can come in handy. It is an easy way to make money part time with flexible hours.

tell her you got a golf ball stuck in your cauck. very smooth. would head from someone like that be really awesome or really painful? possibly both? thoughts?

It was just a joke. I hadn't really thought it out in depth although i can't see it being painful as long as no teeth are involved.

Wicked_1
10-11-2006, 03:34 PM
WOW someone please do the math and figure out what his average post is a day!

geeWiz15
10-11-2006, 03:38 PM
or you could go to "view public profile." its like 23.5 I think. It was at 26 toward the end of the summer.

Carbine
10-11-2006, 03:39 PM
WOW someone please do the math and figure out what his average post is a day!

*looks up GeeWiz' profile*

Just what my calculations expected, 23.30 posts per day.

JordanPippenRodman
10-11-2006, 03:51 PM
My post count was 9 11 per day but i just f*cked it up with this post. now i'm at 9.12.

geeWiz15
10-11-2006, 05:34 PM
you know, if you never post again, it will stay at 9.11 forever. try it.

GOBB
10-11-2006, 05:55 PM

Construction worker who is currently unemployed. Has been for awhile. Should get work late November from what I'm being told. I like to watch dvd's, surf the net, watch tv/sports, drink beer, phuck/have sex, movies. My talents lie with my imagination. Every board I'm on the same theme is said "You should be writing for a comedy sitcom", "Do standup! Try it, you're funny" etc etc, blah blah. My mind just shut down on me. Sorry.

geeWiz15
10-11-2006, 06:00 PM
My mind just shut down on me. Sorry.
yeah where were you going with that..

GOBB
Angry guy in gym who argues every call
haha.

Hawker
10-11-2006, 06:17 PM
1. writing (creative, journalist, expository). my greatest talent. I won't even go into this.

2. debate

5. marketing and advertising. my school has a marketing program that competes in county tournaments. I declined to go to the tournament but took the entry test anyway. I did highest in the school and higher than a guy who placed in states. and I wasn't even enrolled in the class.

8. at worst I can be a typist/proofreader type. that's if my life fell apart and I was completely unable to land any better job, I could proofread and type things. I type at around 90wpm and my grammar/spelling are instinctual (in fact in exchange for assignments in other classes I have completely overhauled about 2 dozen college app essays for seniors this and last year. I have gotten people into colleges they had no business being in by making their app essays unbelievable)

um. what more do you want? 17 years into my life, I'd say thats not horrible. what talents do you have? why don't YOU answer a question for once? you haven't yet. I like how you silently avoided the "have a life" angle. anyway, those are my talents... at least those that I can think of off the top. oh and by the way... some of those skills were developed on here. debate mostly. I dont take debate classes and there are only a few places where I actually debate and this is probably the place where I do it most.

ok geewiz there is not a whole lot of money in writing and neither is there in debate.

And how do u kno ur talents in psych soc. hist. are "unmatched." What are u comparing this too?

BTW u say u are talented in math and marketing and advertising but then u choose NOT to work at it. The people who work hard but may not be as smart will eventually pass you in life. What you're conveying to me is that u are wasting ur talents. Doesnt seem so smart to me.

I ref soccer so i guess we have that in common. Pretty good money considering i have reffed since 5th grade and now in 12th grade.

And photographer and proofreader stuff i dont kno where the money is in that. Seems to me like ur wasting a bunch of ur talent but the writing skills i guess will help you in essays in college etc. BTW i write for my school newspaper do u do that?

Just some advice-Dont waste ur talent.

KnickFan4Life
10-11-2006, 06:22 PM

I have some serious doubt in this, sounds like you are making **** up to sound like you are some genius.

"Oh, I was the best marketing person in the school, but didn't go to the tournement, my PDA told me to go post on ISH. I was so smart, that I tested higher than the best guy in the state! And I wasn't even in the class. Hellzz yeah b!tches. I think i'll go celebrate with a Magic party in my basement."

I don't buy 1 word of it.

JordanPippenRodman
10-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Life is passing you by each day, each hour, each minute, each second. And the sad part? You are content with it. "I got another 10yrs to milk this lack of life before i need to get one.". :no:

The irony! If there's ever been a more clear cut case of Gobb being transparent...

Voratian
10-11-2006, 06:33 PM
LOL

Wiz can take pictures and compose sentences better than most ISHtards. Bravo, you've real promise.

B-Low
10-11-2006, 06:36 PM
you know, if you never post again, it will stay at 9.11 forever. try it.

Actually if he never posts again then his posts per day would go down each day...

vapid
Just some advice-Dont waste ur talent.

Hawker with some pearls of wisdom. I don't care if you're the lebron james of whatever, if you're lazy and don't do anything with you're just as good as any other piece of trash.

JalenRawley

2. debate

(etc..etc.. etc..)

Don't forget to tell us how humble you are.

JordanPippenRodman
10-11-2006, 06:41 PM
GeeWiz, your team will get Owned tonight. Biotch! :pimp:

Hawker
10-11-2006, 06:42 PM
I don't care if you're the lebron james of whatever, if you're lazy and don't do anything with you're just as good as any other piece of trash.

What does this have to do with anything i said?

funkylikemonkey
10-11-2006, 06:43 PM
Actually if he never posts again then his posts per day would go down each day...

Geewiz is smart, he's capable of using sarcasm, it's up to others to detect it.

reppy
10-11-2006, 06:56 PM
Why is ISH so full of people that constantly have to put others down? Seriously. Making your case about how great your life is by continuning to insult and attack others on a message board is the definition of "irony".

geeWiz15
10-11-2006, 06:58 PM
I don't buy 1 word of it.
I don't care, I don't know you, you're a retard, Gobb asked for instances of my talent and I frankly spelled them out. honesty seems to turn a lot of people away I find, even when requested. what do you want me to say "uh, gee guys, I dunno, I guess Im not really good at anything afterall."

Hawker with some pearls of wisdom. I don't care if you're the lebron james of whatever, if you're lazy and don't do anything with you're just as good as any other piece of trash.
most of the things I listed were things I developed myself.. I didn't just wake up and start analyzing international effects of the end of the Soviet Union in the delivery room. I learn on my own. school has taught me very little since around.. 7th grade. that probably won't change till year 2 of college.

Don't forget to tell us how humble you are.
Impossible to be humble and frankly answer a question like "what are your talents and possible career moves?" without sounding like a prick. go ahead. try.

vapid
10-11-2006, 06:58 PM
What does this have to do with anything i said?
This is directed to GeeWiz, not you Hawker. I'm saying if you have the initial talent in something (such as Lebron James in Basketball), it doesn't mean jack sh!t if you do not use it.

Hawker
10-11-2006, 07:03 PM
true dat man.

RidonKs
10-11-2006, 07:04 PM
Why is ISH so full of people that constantly have to put others down? Seriously. Making your case about how great your life is by continuning to insult and attack others on a message board is the definition of "irony".

Haha. It's so true. Someone attacks another for having "no life", but they seem to have all the time in the world to make fun of someone they don't even know. Just doesn't make sense does it?

funkylikemonkey
10-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Vapid, there aren't too many opportunities to put your talent to use in High School, college would be the next best step which he's doing to be doing.

JalenRawley
10-11-2006, 07:41 PM
Impossible to be humble and frankly answer a question like "what are your talents and possible career moves?" without sounding like a prick. go ahead. try.

Okay I'll give it a shot:

I do a lot of charity work overseas in third world countries. I have to say that I can build a really mean aqueduct for villages that have never had running water before! I want to major in agricultural engineering in college, so I can help feed the hungry of the world, but it's hard to find time and money for college when you're healing the sick and injured in Abu Dhabi.

;)

GOBB
10-11-2006, 07:44 PM
Okay I'll give it a shot:

I do a lot of charity work overseas in third world countries. I have to say that I can build a really mean aqueduct for villages that have never had running water before! I want to major in agricultural engineering in college, so I can help feed the hungry of the world, but it's hard to find time and money for college when you're healing the sick and injured in Abu Dhabi.

;)

:applause: Point proven.

Excuse GeeWiz, he enjoys being percieved as a cocky, arrogant, know it all. When that is typed about him he smiles because that is what he wants to be looked as no matter what he tries to downplay.

vapid
10-11-2006, 07:50 PM
Vapid, there aren't too many opportunities to put your talent to use in High School, college would be the next best step which he's doing to be doing.
College is the natural next step, but for instance when he says: "I'm good at math, but I don't do hw and get Bs".... well whats the point then? Why don't you just try a little harder and get that A?

GOBB
10-11-2006, 07:56 PM
College is the natural next step, but for instance when he says: "I'm good at math, but I don't do hw and get Bs".... well whats the point then? Why don't you just try a little harder and get that A?

Just bragging because he can get a B not even doing homework, practicing the principles learned, studying because he is naturally gifted. And if he wanted an A he could get it, and get it easier then someone who puts countless time and effort. He's a diickhead basically. People with that kind of attitude, frame of mind are people who dont have basic stuff like common sense. When things taught in a classroom, read out a textbook cant be applied to a life decision/situation he'll struggle and fail. While another person will handle it easily like he does his "B" in math.

Kobe24
10-11-2006, 07:58 PM
He might be the type of kid who commits suicide. Lay off Gee.

Se
10-11-2006, 08:00 PM

:violin:

geeWiz15
10-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Just bragging because he can get a B not even doing homework, practicing the principles learned, studying because he is naturally gifted. And if he wanted an A he could get it,

the reason I don't try in math is because there is no point. I have tried putting forth effort in math class and it makes little difference. it's the difference between a low B and a high B. I get the concepts fairly quickly but my mind is too careless to get an A. math is about logic first and foremost but to do good in it for a grade standpoint you have to be very meticulous and careful which I am not.

so if you're looking for a flaw for me you've got a big honkin one: I'm extremely careless. also forgetful.

He's a diickhead basically. People with that kind of attitude, frame of mind are people who dont have basic stuff like common sense. When things taught in a classroom, read out a textbook cant be applied to a life decision/situation he'll struggle and fail.
no what you're doing here is looking for an out for your ego. Ive already proven that my life is easier and more fun than yours. Ive already proven to be smarter and more talented. so instead of accepting it and having self-esteem and realizing that it doesn't make you any less of a person, you start creating flaws for me to put me back on your level (that you created for yourself). it's you who is making this a bitter excercise in jealousy and you're coming off like a true prick. "he's smart so there's gotta be something seriously wrong with his personality!" right. just be yourself. accept you for you and me for me. all that hippie ****. I know a lot of people who are more talented, popular, better looking than me but I don't go ape**** on them looking for flaws.

Just do you what you normally do at times like these and remember how sweet it was letting your friends get you into trouble when you were 17. the good old days. something to remember as you get old and boring.

Excuse GeeWiz, he enjoys being percieved as a cocky, arrogant, know it all. When that is typed about him he smiles because that is what he wants to be looked as no matter what he tries to downplay.
all I did was answer your question you sad old man.

Se
10-11-2006, 08:10 PM
^Self absorbed geek.

KnickFan4Life
10-11-2006, 08:13 PM
I don't care, I don't know you, you're a retard, Gobb asked for instances of my talent and I frankly spelled them out. honesty seems to turn a lot of people away I find, even when requested. what do you want me to say "uh, gee guys, I dunno, I guess Im not really good at anything afterall."

most of the things I listed were things I developed myself.. I didn't just wake up and start analyzing international effects of the end of the Soviet Union in the delivery room. I learn on my own. school has taught me very little since around.. 7th grade. that probably won't change till year 2 of college.

Maybe if your stories were beleivable I might show you some respect, but the part I quoted sounds so untrue that it has to be BS. I bet maybe 10-15% percent of that so called "talents" post is true.

KnickFan4Life
10-11-2006, 08:16 PM
I'm extremely careless. also forgetful.
I do recall you making previous posts about how you have such drive and determination to acheive. Why do your stories change hourly? Oh, I forgot, they aren't true.

mariodeathgrip
10-11-2006, 08:18 PM

Ok Kobe24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KnickFan4Life
10-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Ive already proven that my life is easier and more fun than yours. Ive already proven to be smarter and more talented.

Oh yeah, you showed him.....sych. I missed the 'fun' part of your life so would you mind filling me in. And no, I don't count halo 2 parties and chess club meetings as 'fun'. Unless getting an abundance of posts on ISH is fun. But c'mon guys, he isn't on ISH all the time, he has to keep up with the latest episodes of Family Guy and South Park.

Girls, psshh, forget about them Gaywiz. South Park > Girls any day man. Also, you did not 'prove' that you are smart or talented by typing a bunch of big words and claiming to be smart. I can tell you are making up 90% of that **** anyway.

Kobe24
10-11-2006, 08:29 PM
GeeWiz needs to borrow his balls back from KF4L. Kid is 14 and you're getting bullied.

Se
10-11-2006, 08:30 PM
gee have you ever seen a woman naked in real life?

funkylikemonkey
10-11-2006, 08:34 PM
GeeWiz needs to borrow his balls back from KF4L. Kid is 14 and you're getting bullied.

I think the general consensus on this board is that you are and act younger than Gee.

geeWiz15
10-11-2006, 08:35 PM
I do recall you making previous posts about how you have such drive and determination to acheive. Why do your stories change hourly? Oh, I forgot, they aren't true.

Maybe if your stories were beleivable I might show you some respect, but the part I quoted sounds so untrue that it has to be BS. I bet maybe 10-15% percent of that so called "talents" post is true.
tell me again why you think I'm interested in what you have to say? you just keep posting and posting.

"careless" is not the same as lazy. careless means I often go through things in autopilot, especially things that don't interest me (like math), and/or end up making errors. like for example I say battle of Antietam when I mean Saratoga on a history test. doesn't mean I don't study, doesn't mean I don't understand the concepts, I'm just... careless. this particular example stems from me not caring about the label as much as the concept (I think about the battle that led to France helping us throw off Britian, I don't care very much what it was called). maybe "mistake-prone" would have been a better word so those of us without a high school education but with a fine-toothed comb and a desperate vendetta could have caught my point.

Kobe24
10-11-2006, 08:36 PM
I think the general consensus on this board is that you are and act younger than Gee.

Yes, I am younger. Your point? Shouldn't I act younger if I'm younger? Nice try.

geeWiz15
10-11-2006, 08:37 PM
I'm getting bullied? really? didn't notice.

you actually read this guys posts? thats bad enough but to take them seriously.. come on now.

geeWiz15
10-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Yes, I am younger. Your point? Shouldn't I act younger if I'm younger? Nice try.
:roll: what?? you're older than me bro! I'm sure of it. you've been 17 longer than me. and ya act like a little kid.

funkylikemonkey
10-11-2006, 08:41 PM

Not trying, just pointing out that I don't think you're in any place to be making fun of Geewiz when as far as posters go, you=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/johnshaft/gaytard.gif

*exists thread*

Se
10-11-2006, 08:41 PM
I'm getting bullied? really? didn't notice.

you actually read this guys posts? thats bad enough but to take them seriously.. come on now.

Eh, thats enough bullying from me for a couple of days, back to nurturing Ced.

http://www.childrenuk.co.uk/chnov2005/chnov2005/holding%20hands%20uid%201420628.jpg

Se
10-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Not trying, just pointing out that I don't think you're in any place to be making fun of Geewiz when as far as posters go, you=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/johnshaft/gaytard.gif

*exists thread*

Props on the emoticon, thats awesome.

geeWiz15
10-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Eh, thats enough bullying from me for a couple of days, back to nurturing Ced.
:roll: I swear you are the weirdest ****ing person on here.

KnickFan4Life
10-11-2006, 08:47 PM
tell me again why you think I'm interested in what you have to say? you just keep posting and posting.

"careless" is not the same as lazy. careless means I often go through things in autopilot, especially things that don't interest me (like math), and/or end up making errors. like for example I say battle of Antietam when I mean Saratoga on a history test. doesn't mean I don't study, doesn't mean I don't understand the concepts, I'm just... careless. this particular example stems from me not caring about the label as much as the concept (I think about the battle that led to France helping us throw off Britian, I don't care very much what it was called). maybe "mistake-prone" would have been a better word so those of us without a high school education but with a fine-toothed comb and a desperate vendetta could have caught my point.

Again, you automatically assume that because you typed more big words and referenced a war that you are smart. I'm learning about that **** in my World History Honors class now. Every class I take is honors, but I don't try to claim that I have a brighter future than everyone, because nothing in life is written in stone. Get a clue, you could easily not become what you want. Life does not cater to you Gaywiz. Not that much of what you say is true anyway.

You keep responding to them without reading them? God damn you're smart. You are the only person I know who can read/respond to something without looking at it.

geeWiz15
10-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Again, you automatically assume that because you typed more big words and referenced a war that you are smart.
No Im smart because I am able to combine big words and early American war references effortlessly and competently like its second nature conversation. YOU would have to look this **** up. I know it.

"big words?" these aren't big words to those of us who have a rudimentary grasp of the English language. Im not sitting here with a thesaurus open coming up with big words. they're incorporated into my language. because I do this thing I like to call READING. try it. it makes you smarter. and you won't embarass yourself on an internet forum complaining about how all the grownups are using big words. the biggest, hardest word I used in that entire post was "vendetta." and that was a movie. R-rated, though, I think, so you need a parent to see it.

I'm learning about that **** in my World History Honors class now. Every class I take is honors, but I don't try to claim that I have a brighter future than everyone, because nothing in life is written in stone.
no the reason you don't claim to have a brighter future than everyone is pretty self-explanatory. YOU'RE ****ING RETARDED. age isn't an issue. what classes you take in school isnt an issue.

You keep responding to them without reading them? God damn you're smart. You are the only person I know who can read/respond to something without looking at it.
brilliant catch li'l Einstein, you spotted a flaw in diction. +10 extra credit. doesnt change the fact that basically everything that comes out of your mouth is nonsense.

vapid
10-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Again, you automatically assume that because you typed more big words and referenced a war that you are smart. I'm learning about that **** in my World History Honors class now. Every class I take is honors, but I don't try to claim that I have a brighter future than everyone, because nothing in life is written in stone. Get a clue, you could easily not become what you want. Life does not cater to you Gaywiz. Not that much of what you say is true anyway.

This is really what I wanted to get across but without the insults. Look, maybe GeeWiz is actually more humble than this, and its just because some people are attacking him and that this board doesn't really support intelligent, articulate people all the time. BUT.... Gee Wiz, if you really think you're that smart... you most likely aren't.

Se
10-11-2006, 08:54 PM
:roll: I swear you are the weirdest ****ing person on here.
http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/computerworkstations/images/comp_index_chairs.jpghttp://starbulletin.com/2000/08/17/sports/artc.jpg

KnickFan4Life
10-11-2006, 08:57 PM
no the reason you don't claim to have a brighter future than everyone is pretty self-explanatory. YOU'RE ****ING RETARDED. age isn't an issue. what classes you take in school isnt an issue.

brilliant catch li'l Einstein, you spotted a flaw in diction. +10 extra credit. doesnt change the fact that basically everything that comes out of your mouth is nonsense.
Wow, you've dropped to an all time low. From big words to "YOU'RE ****ING RETARDED". Just because I pointed out that you are nowhere near as 'brilliant' as you think you are. And so if age and classes aren't an issue, what is? Now you are getting all insecure about your life. Don't go crawl up into a ball in the corner and cry again, just try to tell us REAL stuff about you.

Se
10-11-2006, 09:01 PM
Wow, you've dropped to an all time low. From big words to "YOU'RE ****ING RETARDED". Just because I pointed out that you are nowhere near as 'brilliant' as you think you are. And so if age and classes aren't an issue, what is? Now you are getting all insecure about your life. Don't go crawl up into a ball in the corner and cry again, just try to tell us REAL stuff about you.

You're not qualified to question gee.

You are a fool. You have been banned tonnes of times.

KnickFan4Life
10-11-2006, 09:05 PM
You're not qualified to question gee.

You are a fool. You have been banned tonnes of times.
You should talk, isn't 'TheReturnOfCed' permanently banned? I've only been banned two times.

geeWiz15
10-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Look, maybe GeeWiz is actually more humble than this, and its just because some people are attacking him and that this board doesn't really support intelligent, articulate people all the time.
good job you win the prize.

partway.

remember that this entire thing came up because Gobb kept pestering me to list my talents that would get me jobs later in life even though I'm ****ing 17 and still in highschool with 4-6 years of college ahead before jobs are even a factor.

geeWiz15
10-11-2006, 09:10 PM
You should talk, isn't 'TheReturnOfCed' permanently banned? I've only been banned two times.
maybe there's a reason for that?

Wow, you've dropped to an all time low. From big words to "YOU'RE ****ING RETARDED".
I was never using tough words. I was just putting it in words you would understand. surprised you even understand that much. "retarded" has 3 syllables. thats just as "big" as any other word I've used in here.

vapid
10-11-2006, 09:13 PM
good job you win the prize.

partway.

remember that this entire thing came up because Gobb kept pestering me to list my talents that would get me jobs later in life even though I'm ****ing 17 and still in highschool with 4-6 years of college ahead before jobs are even a factor.
I hope you arent trying to patronize me. Anyways, I think you should get it into your head that jobs do factor from your senior year (work experience could look good on an app) all the way through the end of college. Especially if you want to get ur MBA. Work experience is essential.

Jerm
10-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Did they actually delete my posts in this thread?...My posts were the least offensive posts in the thread, I suppose you guys don't like polite Jerm.

geeWiz15
10-11-2006, 09:17 PM
I hope you arent trying to patronize me.
no.

Se
10-11-2006, 09:18 PM

And what for may I ask?

I was banned for having some fun with AKADS. I caused nobody any harm.

You are a loser, nobody will remember you, you're just another reason Joey Zaza is disgusted to be a Knicks fan.

There are some posters (love em' or hate em')who are unforgettable here:
-geeWiz15
-GOBB
-adamcz
-sakf
-AKADS
-kblaze8855
-AppleNader
-funkylikemonkey
-GoRapz
-Silent Mav
-Miles Berg
-E Willems (ReturnofJimi)
-Wig Nosy (Sound of Fury)
-Thorpe
-Hateraid
-Kwajo
-Kobe24
-Hawker
-and many many more.

You are not one of these posters, you are one pimple on the face of ISH, with time you will dissapear, at worst leaving a scar. You may get a squeeze from a young greasy teenager, but adults wouldn't bother with you.

KnickFan4Life
10-11-2006, 09:20 PM
maybe there's a reason for that?

I was never using tough words. I was just putting it in words you would understand. surprised you even understand that much. "retarded" has 3 syllables. thats just as "big" as any other word I've used in here.
Really?

vendetta

rudimentary
Even though these two words are probably regular basis Halo 2 slang, they aren't words I use in my daily conversations. When me and my friends are throwing the football around we don't use words like rudimentary or vendetta. I see you have leaned away from your bright future speeches. Probably because I spoke the truth and most of it was a lie. Tell your made up stories to the girl in the dream you have later, because thats the closest you will ever get to a girl.

KnickFan4Life
10-11-2006, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE=Se

vapid
10-11-2006, 09:26 PM
Really?

Even though these two words are probably regular basis Halo 2 slang, they aren't words I use in my daily conversations. When me and my friends are throwing the football around we don't use words like rudimentary or vendetta. I see you have leaned away from your bright future speeches. Probably because I spoke the truth and most of it was a lie. Tell your made up stories to the girl in the dream you have later, because thats the closest you will ever get to a girl.
I use those words. A lot of people do.

KnickFan4Life
10-11-2006, 09:27 PM
I use those words. A lot of people do.
Are you being sarcastic?