PDA

View Full Version : Blake Griffin: "Stephen Curry 2nd best player in NBA draft"

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
06-10-2009, 09:06 PM
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/26880

Jeremy (Rochester, NY)
In your opinion, who is the best player besides yourself in the draft?

Blake Griffin
Stephen Curry

Go get em Knicks

KeylessEntry
06-10-2009, 09:10 PM
Ron Artest thinks Brandon Roy is the best player he has ever faced (besides from some guy from his hood he played with at age 16 who is currently in jail)

Sriracha
06-10-2009, 09:12 PM
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/26880

Go get em Knicks

Weak is the draft.

NYK-Bball
06-10-2009, 09:14 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

HanDle now your a Stephen Curry fan?Before i was saying they should get him and you kept arguing Tyreke Evans and suddenly Knicks should get him.

SAKOTXA
06-10-2009, 09:17 PM
watch this guy blake griffin is gonna be a big bust

Kwame Brown?

Al Thornton
06-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Ron Artest thinks Brandon Roy is the best player he has ever faced (besides from some guy from his hood he played with at age 16 who is currently in jail)

He based that off Roy being the only guy to put up 40 on him.

1~Gibson~1
06-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Ron Artest thinks Brandon Roy is the best player he has ever faced (besides from some guy from his hood he played with at age 16 who is currently in jail)it's probably true :confusedshrug:

SAKOTXA
06-10-2009, 09:19 PM
He based that off Roy being the only guy to put up 40 on him.

u know what the funny thing is? kobe had 2 40 point games against him and t-mac had 4, how is he saying roy was the only one?:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

InspiredLebowski
06-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Iguodala thinks he could end up being the best player in the draft. I do not. My opinion is more valuable.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
06-10-2009, 09:21 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

HanDle now your a Stephen Curry fan?Before i was saying they should get him and you kept arguing Tyreke Evans and suddenly Knicks should get him.

I wouldn't mind getting Curry now. He's been lights out in work outs but i'm still on the Tyreke/Derozen bandwagon

TheGrassIsGreen
06-10-2009, 09:25 PM
u know what the funny thing is? kobe had 2 40 point games against him and t-mac had 4, how is he saying roy was the only one?:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

What he probably meant by his statement was that he had a harder time guarding Roy then he did any other player in his career. Artest isn't the most articulate man in the league, though he is highly entertaining.

wang4three
06-10-2009, 09:28 PM
Blake is trying to get in Sonia's good graces.

GUUS
06-10-2009, 09:30 PM
Lebron loves Curry, Knicks will draft Curry just to get Lebron.

And Cavs fans still in denial. If he isnt preparing to go to the knicks, why'd he buy all of MSG hot dogs when they are the opposing teams fans?

qrich
06-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Demar DeRozan is the 2nd best player in this draft, not Steph.

Maybe, just maybe, Artest has a tougher time against Roy than he does against anyone else he has to guard?

1~Gibson~1
06-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Lebron loves Curry, Knicks will draft Curry just to get Lebron.

And Cavs fans still in denial. If he isnt preparing to go to the knicks, why'd he buy all of MSG hot dogs when they are the opposing teams fans?to get their hopes up :confusedshrug:

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
06-10-2009, 11:11 PM
Demar DeRozan is the 2nd best player in this draft, not Steph.

Maybe, just maybe, Artest has a tougher time against Roy than he does against anyone else he has to guard?

I love DeRozens game to but idk if I should listen to this..you are the one that didn't have Danny Granger on your top 7 SF's. Putting John Salmons in front of him

jailer
06-11-2009, 12:08 PM
What he probably meant by his statement was that he had a harder time guarding Roy then he did any other player in his career. Artest isn't the most articulate man in the league, though he is highly entertaining.

No it's not that. A more accurate assesment of Artest would be to say that he is not all there in the head.

illmatic39
06-11-2009, 05:55 PM
There are alot of good players in the draft. I really like Brandon Jennings game. At least from what Ive seen. I don't know how he did in workout or anything, but I like his game. I don't know if he is 2nd best in the draft though.

Think Basketball (http://thinkbasketball.blogspot.com)

DwadeOverLebron
06-11-2009, 06:00 PM
shows you that the best players do not know diddly about talent evaluations... let me name another one... michael jordan

the second best player in the draft as of right now is...!

Mr. James Harden

Cohnman15
06-12-2009, 11:54 AM
2nd best player in the draft - I think we're all forgetting about Ricky Rubio. Besides Patty Mills, has anyone else in this draft played in the olympics?

WhySoInsecure?
06-12-2009, 05:22 PM
If you look at him now he might just be the 2nd best guy coming in (ready to contribute) but he doesn't have that much room for improvement, which is why he's not projected in the top 5.

Guys don't really get drafted for what they do in college, instead it's all about what they can become at the next level.

JohnMax
03-12-2014, 06:46 AM
Jordan and Griffin were correct. Harden and Curry are the two best players in the draft.