PDA

View Full Version : Andre Iguodala sued for child support (woman's pics inside)

Posterize246
06-18-2009, 09:51 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/okdfn6.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/2isxtsn.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2mqszvd.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/2gww56d.jpg

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/20090618_Sixers_Iguodala_is_sued_for_child_support .html

Sixers star Andre Iguodala is being sued for child support by a South Jersey woman.

Clayanna Warthen, 23, of Clementon, delivered the baby, London Iguodala, on May 7. Warthen alleges that she has no income and has been compelled to obtain medical coverage through the state of New Jersey, and seeks temporary support of $12,000 to $15,000 a month, according to the suit filed in Camden County court today by attorney Richard C. Klein of Spector Gadon & Rosen, of Moorestown.

Iguodala's attorney, Charles J. Meyer of Elliott Greenleaf & Siedzikowski, of Blue Bell, said: "We have made all reasonable efforts . . . to resolve this matter without litigation. In spite of those efforts, the demands that were made were beyond what is reasonable."

Meyer said Iguodala's intent is to "generously provide" for London. "We will continue to make efforts to resolve this matter without litigation. If, however, litigation is necessary, Andre will abide by the court's order." Meyer added that Iguodala had enrolled London in an NBA medical insurance policy.

In a statement to The Inquirer provided by Meyer, Iguodala said: "I feel blessed to have a healthy new daughter, and I will give her all of the love and support she needs for a happy and full life."

In her complaint, Warthen says that she and Iguodala, 25, had a relationship between October 2004 - the beginning of his rookie season - and January 2009.

Warthen alleges that Iguodala had told her that he would provide "whatever she may need." The suit says he gave her sums of $3,000 to $4,000 on several occasions during her pregnancy.

Warthen also wants the court to compel Iguodala to disclose his finances.

Last August, Iguodala signed a six-year contract worth a reported $80 million.

Iguodala has a son, Andre Tyler Iguodala II, born in March 2007 to a woman he identified at the time as his girlfriend Christine.

Posterize246
06-18-2009, 09:52 PM
For a guy who looks like this...

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0emC0s43RLftG/610x.jpg

hey not bad Dre:cheers:

YAWN
06-18-2009, 09:52 PM
ill show her some support

cotdt
06-18-2009, 09:55 PM
ill show her some support

$16k per month is not reasonable.

DuMa
06-18-2009, 10:00 PM
gold digga...

thejumpa
06-18-2009, 10:01 PM
$16k per month is not reasonable.

Then what is? Russell Simmons pays 45k a month. They base it on how much you make so chances are he will be paying out the ass.

Really, he should have got his head out his ass and not let it get to this point anyway. Be a man, pay for your kid, and **** like this won't come about. I guess money really does change things:confusedshrug:

SCREWstonRockets
06-18-2009, 10:02 PM
For a guy who looks like this...

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0emC0s43RLftG/610x.jpg

hey not bad Dre:cheers:

Looks no longer matter when you play in the NBA and make millions.

cotdt
06-18-2009, 10:05 PM
Then what is? Russell Simmons pays 45k a month. They base it on how much you make so chances are he will be paying out the ass.

Really, he should have got his head out his ass and not let it get to this point anyway. Be a man, pay for your kid, and **** like this won't come about. I guess money really does change things:confusedshrug:

A kid does not need $16k or $45k per month to raise, the money obviously will be used elsewhere. Basically paying a gold-digger that managed to take advantage of a star athlete. She should not be rewarded.

Meticode
06-18-2009, 10:06 PM
Another NBA player having multiple kids with multiple mothers and not being married to any of them at the time. Go figure.

Butters
06-18-2009, 10:08 PM
That Baby made a "Cha-Ching" sound when it was deliverd.

Yet another woman looking for easy cash.

thejumpa
06-18-2009, 10:08 PM
A kid does not need $16k or $45k per month to raise, the money obviously will be used elsewhere. Basically paying a gold-digger that managed to take advantage of a star athlete. She should not be rewarded.

She's only taking advantage because she was given the opportunity to do so. I don't blame her for asking for 16k. That's a lot of money but hey, if he's the father, he should be taking care of his kid like he is taking care of himself.Like I said, he could have avoided everything by being a man about it.

Now, if she someone got herself pregnant (figure it out), then yeah, **** her....

Meticode
06-18-2009, 10:09 PM

It honestly wouldn't happen if NBA players learn use contraception correctly or at least be responsible about the matter.

SCREWstonRockets
06-18-2009, 10:11 PM
She's only taking advantage because she was given the opportunity to do so. I don't blame her for asking for 16k. That's a lot of money but hey, if he's the father, he should be taking care of his kid like he is taking care of himself.Like I said, he could have avoided everything by being a man about it.

Now, if she someone got herself pregnant (figure it out), then yeah, **** her....

Exactly. If Andre doesnt want to pay, he should man up and take custody of the kid.

cotdt
06-18-2009, 10:12 PM
It honestly wouldn't happen if NBA players learn use contraception correctly or at least be responsible about the matter.

The obvious goal of the woman was to get pregnant for easy cash. She has no job and stays at home, go figure. :confusedshrug:

shadow
06-18-2009, 10:13 PM
is it that hard to put on a raincoat? Never trust the girl...especially if you're a multimillion dollar earning dude. Atleast she's hotter than most chicks NBA players seem to get in trouble with.

Posterize246
06-18-2009, 10:13 PM
Another man having multiple kids with multiple mothers and not being married to any of them at the time. Go figure.
This sounds better. Being an NBA player doesn't have anything to do with Andre deciding to not strap up.

artificial
06-18-2009, 10:16 PM
Woah, Iguodala is on Kemp's trail...

as a hard dunker, of course.

Only thing is, what kind of name is London?

IamSofaKing
06-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Hmm... Chris Bosh or Iggy?

cotdt
06-18-2009, 10:22 PM
That's why mature players like Kobe Bryant are so respected.

Butters
06-18-2009, 10:27 PM

:roll:

JayGuevara
06-18-2009, 10:29 PM
This sounds better. Being an NBA player doesn't have anything to do with Andre deciding to not strap up.

Let's be honest, he wanted to say "nagger", not NBA player, let alone simply man.

ronron15
06-18-2009, 10:31 PM
shoulda used trojan

Posterize246
06-18-2009, 10:34 PM
Let's be honest, he wanted to say "nagger", not NBA player, let alone simply man.
Yeah, not sure why he threw "NBA player" in there when this is a common thing in 2009. Celebrity or dead broke.

GiveItToBurrito
06-18-2009, 10:36 PM
Looks no longer matter when you play in the NBA and make millions.

Doesn't hurt that he's ripped, too. I swear, that's half the reason at least a lot of college athletes get so much ass.

Sanity
06-18-2009, 10:39 PM
Typical money hungry gold digging hoe. Typical dumb ass NBA player who can't strap up

Meticode
06-18-2009, 10:44 PM
The obvious goal of the woman was to get pregnant for easy cash. She has no job and stays at home, go figure. :confusedshrug:

If she has the kid being a stay at home mother is 2x harder than getting up for work. Joke's on her unless they have a maid that does everything.

cotdt
06-18-2009, 10:46 PM
If she has the kid being a mother is 2x harder than getting up for work. Joke's on her unless they have a maid that does everything.

With $16k a month she can hire a maid and some babysitters, with plenty to spare.

oh the horror
06-18-2009, 10:54 PM
My favorite part is:

Warthen alleges that she has no income

Im sorry but the court should ALSO ORDER her to get a damn JOB, if she wants 15,000 DOLLARS a month.

Give me a break, with this silly mentality of "well she did it because she could" nonsense.....This woman has absolutely NO job, and gets 15 grand a month for nada? I mean essentially she can live off of this for 18 years without working on her own.

GreatGreg
06-18-2009, 10:59 PM
****, another gold digger...

Have unprotected sex with an athlete and your financially set for life.

Atomic DOG
06-18-2009, 11:00 PM

its a two way street.

andre was lookin for a quick nut
she was lookin for quick cash

and so the dance began

RomeoLuvCasanova
06-18-2009, 11:08 PM
All these dudes should listen to what they say at the rookie symposium.

zabuza666
06-18-2009, 11:09 PM

How hard is it for NBA players to use a ****ing rubber?

JayGuevara
06-18-2009, 11:16 PM
How hard is it for NBA players to use a ****ing rubber?

As hard as it is for every man to wear a rubber. Have any of you ever had sex before? With and without condoms? One feels a helluva lot better than the other. And when you're drunk and/or on drugs, your judgment is slightly clouded sometimes, and you may neglect to wear one. I've been guilty of this on a handful of occasions (read: all the ****in time :( ) but at the end of the day, it's just nowhere near as pleasurable. And what's the point of sex if it's not pleasurable? Correct?

Posterize246
06-18-2009, 11:18 PM
It's not like he just met the woman either. She claims she's been messin around with him since '04, though if he had a baby in 2007 with a girl that was supposedly his girlfriend sounds like this girl was just the jumpoff.

thejumpa
06-18-2009, 11:18 PM
The mother****in truth^^^^^^ (what Jay said)

Sex without a condom is sooooooooooooooo much better it should be illegal to choose. But, you gotta stay smart. Especially when your reputation/another kid is at stake.

IcanzIIravor
06-18-2009, 11:23 PM

:lol

For not having multiple kids by multiple women?

Meticode
06-18-2009, 11:24 PM
As hard as it is for every man to wear a rubber. Have any of you ever had sex before? With and without condoms? One feels a helluva lot better than the other. And when you're drunk and/or on drugs, your judgment is slightly clouded sometimes, and you may neglect to wear one. I've been guilty of this on a handful of occasions (read: all the ****in time :( ) but at the end of the day, it's just nowhere near as pleasurable. And what's the point of sex if it's not pleasurable? Correct?

You're doing it wrong.

White Chocolate
06-18-2009, 11:34 PM
Even MJ had a bastard kid. The god of b-ball had a bastard kid. Where do you think these guys get it from?

Posterize246
06-18-2009, 11:36 PM
http://swamigp.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/afc4b8d7-e182-43f9-91da-ddf417dad22a.jpg

Meticode
06-18-2009, 11:36 PM
Even MJ had a bastard kid. The god of b-ball had a bastard kid. Where do you think these guys get it from?

As great as MJ was, Shawn Kemp was the greatest bastard kid maker ever. Legend.

chitownsfinest
06-18-2009, 11:37 PM
They ran a test on the baby and the baby's DNA did not trace back to MJ. MJ did have a long time affair with another woman though.

White Chocolate
06-18-2009, 11:37 PM
As great as MJ was, Shawn Kemp was the greatest bastard kid maker ever. Legend.

True. How many did he have, 12-13?

thejumpa
06-18-2009, 11:38 PM

"Bastard child" implies that he doesn't know who is father is.

I'm 99.9% sure that he knows who is his dad is:confusedshrug:

White Chocolate
06-18-2009, 11:40 PM
"Bastard child" implies that he doesn't know who is father is.

I'm 99.9% sure that he knows who is his dad is:confusedshrug:

Not necessarily. A bastard child is a child born to unwed parents. Even if you know who your father is, if they're not married, you're considered a bastard.

JayGuevara
06-18-2009, 11:41 PM
Not necessarily. A bastard child is a child born to unwed parents. Even if you know who your father is, if they're not married, you're considered a bastard.

I thought that was just an illegitimate child, and a bastard child was one without a father?

thejumpa
06-18-2009, 11:42 PM

Hmmm.....really? never knew that.....

I think I'm a bastard....:eek:

White Chocolate
06-18-2009, 11:43 PM
Hmmm.....really? never knew that.....

I think I'm a bastard....:eek:

If it's any consolation, it's not your fault.

zabuza666
06-18-2009, 11:44 PM

I can't disagree on the rubber/no rubber thing. No rubber feels ssssssoo much better you'll bust a nut in 1/2 the time. But honestly at least use the withdrawal method or something.

beasted86
06-18-2009, 11:55 PM
I can just picture Tyler Perry dressed up as Aunt Madea saying "you be up in dem dirty magazines showin' off yo breast-eses, but claim you ain't got no money.... child please" :oldlol:

No child could ever spend $16k a month. The court looks at it as living within the same means as the father... but I'd guess beyond his mortgage, car payments, and paying all his business people... most NBA players don't even spend $16k a month on themselves.

Disaprine
06-18-2009, 11:57 PM
another reason why you shouldn't marry sluts my brothers

vert48
06-18-2009, 11:59 PM
I can't disagree on the rubber/no rubber thing. No rubber feels ssssssoo much better you'll bust a nut in 1/2 the time. But honestly at least use the withdrawal method or something.Yeah, because that is sure to work :hammerhead:

haterofhaters
06-19-2009, 12:02 AM
Have these people ever heard of prenup? I mean damn, you'd think if you see it happening to several of your peers, you're gonna take that same precaution... Better yet, wear a condom... I mean Iggy for example probably makes enough money in a year to supply every man in Philly with a box of the most expensive brand.

KenneBell
06-19-2009, 12:03 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/okdfn6.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/2isxtsn.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2mqszvd.jpg
I just wanted to quote these.

White Chocolate
06-19-2009, 12:07 AM
I have to admit, when you read about stories like Iguodala, it's funny that they get free passes when it comes to not remaining faithful and knocking a woman up, yet Magic has been crucified on multiple occassions for the same thing. Obviously, the HIV played a huge factor, but there really is little difference, if any.

dj ys
06-19-2009, 12:08 AM
It's kinda wack but look at the numbers.

15k x 12 months x 18 years = 3.24 million

He makes 12.2 million next YEAR. The total of the child support payments wouldn't even be A THIRD of one years gross salary. :bowdown:

Just cut the check and keep it moving.

Samurai Swoosh
06-19-2009, 12:09 AM
More pics of this honey? ...

White Chocolate
06-19-2009, 12:12 AM
It's kinda wack but look at the numbers.

15k x 12 months x 18 years = 3.24 million

He makes 12.2 million next YEAR. The total of the child support payments wouldn't even be A THIRD of one years gross salary. :bowdown:

Just cut the check and keep it moving.

Barely a drop in the bucket. For someone that makes $70,000/year, it ends up at around $19,000. The only difference is when you work a normal 9-5 job, it affects you more. Andre when it's all set and done, still brings home roughly $9 million.

thejumpa
06-19-2009, 12:14 AM
http://www.hiphopvideomodels.net/clayanna_warthen_6.jpg

http://www.hhdb.com/hip-hop-honeys-video-models/clayanna-warthen-in-fur-coat.jpg

http://www.hhdb.com/hip-hop-honeys-video-models/clayanna-warthen-cutout-black-top-blue-jeans.jpg

momo
06-19-2009, 01:18 AM
Hmm... Chris Bosh or Iggy?

She straight up should have named the kid Iggy.

iggy>
06-19-2009, 01:52 AM
iggy's check list

1. f*ck b*tches
2. get mugga

bdreason
06-19-2009, 02:03 AM
It's funny how these guys try to make housewives out of hookers.

Hit it all you want... but don't get her pregnant. :confusedshrug:

CarpeDiemKJ
06-19-2009, 02:05 AM
She's hott. He's gettin' off light, considering she only wants millions in the "teens". He should have no excuse taking care of this kis financially.

Posterize246
06-19-2009, 10:33 AM
$15,000 a month is crazy. I understand that if Andre's living large then he should be able to give the baby large amounts of money too. But you know damn well that if he gives the baby that much the mom is just gonna be spending that money like it's nothing. If he could give 3 grand a month (that's 36 grand a ****in year) and the other 12 grand a month went into some kind of account for when the baby's older then that'd be fine (college and all that, can't touch it til she's 18).

1~Gibson~1
06-19-2009, 10:37 AM
id pay child support for that ass anyday :pimp:

greensborohill
06-19-2009, 10:47 AM
Dirk takes care of hiz kidz. . . .

Dallas Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki has filed for sole custody of his ex-girlfriend's unborn baby, if it's proven he is the father, according to a petition filed last week in a Dallas County courthouse, the Beaumont Enterprise reported Thursday.

Crystal Taylor was arrested May 6 at Nowitzki's Dallas home on a warrant out of Jefferson County on a theft of services charge. She was served with Nowitzki's petition to adjudicate parentage at the Jefferson County jail Monday, the Enterprise reported.

Neither Nowitzki nor Taylor are identified by name in the court documents, the Enterprise reported. The petitioner is identified as "D.N.," a resident of Dallas County and Taylor as "C.T.''

Taylor's lawyer, Scott Renick, told the Enterprise his client told him about the documents, which were filed June 12 in the 330th District Court of Dallas County by Katherine A. Kinser of the law firm, Kinser and Bates.

"We have to determine the best options, legally, to protect her rights and those rights of her unborn child,'' Renick told the Enterprise. "Our only focus in this case is to ensure the laws of the state of Texas are complied with to protect any and all rights Taylor has in delivery [of the baby] and her rights as a mother."

Taylor is accused of failing to pay for $11,000 worth of dental work in December 2004. She was indicted on the charge in 2006.

Taylor's trial date has been set for July 27. She also faces a 2000 probation violation charge in Missouri.

fatboy11
06-19-2009, 12:06 PM
Where to start, where to start?

First of all, the system is screwed up. They shouldn't base how much you pay for child support on your income. Obviously, some will be able to afford to pay more than others based on income, but no court should be making anyone pay tens of thousands of dollars each month. That's just an excuse for the woman not to work. I don't agree with that.

However, I can't blame that chick for asking for 12 to 15k. And really, based on some of the cases I've read about with high profile celebs, that's not really high at all. Hell, Corliss Williamson was paying 20k a month, I believe. That may have changed now that he's not making NBA money, though. And he never made as much as Iggy does.

Really, though, Andre should have taken responsibility for the child. If he attempted to be dead beat, I have no sympathy for him getting taken to the cleaners.

But the system is ****ed.

Posterize246
06-19-2009, 12:20 PM
I don't really see where Andre's been a dead beat. It's said that he gave her "sums of 3 and 4 grand during her pregnancy" and he's being sued for child support already when the kid was born last month.

Meyer said Iguodala's intent is to "generously provide" for London. "We will continue to make efforts to resolve this matter without litigation. If, however, litigation is necessary, Andre will abide by the court's order." Meyer added that Iguodala had enrolled London in an NBA medical insurance policy.

In a statement to The Inquirer provided by Meyer, Iguodala said: "I feel blessed to have a healthy new daughter, and I will give her all of the love and support she needs for a happy and full life."

She's just lookin' to get that check quick I guess.

greensborohill
06-19-2009, 12:50 PM
Just what the world needs, more kids growing up fatherless. . . . way to go Andre!!

iggy>
06-19-2009, 12:53 PM
Just what the world needs, more kids growing up fatherless. . . . way to go Andre!!
stfu pansy

Laker4Lyfe
06-19-2009, 01:42 PM
He better follow Dirks lead and get custody. A live in nanny will not cost him $16,000 a month and he'll know that the child is being taken care of.

Props to Dirk for knowing how to keep his money away from a gold digger.:applause::applause:

DLeagueWannabe
06-19-2009, 02:06 PM
If a female tried to do this to me, I'd sue for full custody of the kid. That way my son/daughter could grow up with me, and I wouldn't feel like my hard earned money was getting wasted. And that hoe wouldn't get a red cent from me. BOOM, her plan has backfired.

Plus, if she has no income, how can she raise a baby anyway? All the more reason for the courts to give me full custody of the child. :cheers:

RajonKGcelts
06-19-2009, 02:14 PM
Eh, i'd slam her in the first pic. the others are kinda weak

greensborohill
06-19-2009, 02:16 PM
stfu pansy

Yeah boy. . . . hate that didn't you. . . . . more kids with absent fathers. . atleast Andre's gonna fit the bill. . . . funny how most here don't even think he should. . .. you stfu punk, truth is the truth. . .

http://soundpolitics.com/archives/007552.html

greensborohill
06-19-2009, 02:17 PM
Keeping you d*** in your pants = keeping your money in your pocket. . . . hope the puzzy was good. . .

iggy>
06-19-2009, 02:28 PM
Yeah boy. . . . hate that didn't you. . . . . more kids with absent fathers. . atleast Andre's gonna fit the bill. . . . funny how most here don't even think he should. . .. you stfu punk, truth is the truth. . .

http://soundpolitics.com/archives/007552.html
dont make me e-b*tchslap u. i dont like getting violent over the internet...but im feelin a bit froggy at the moment....pansy.

greensborohill
06-19-2009, 02:32 PM
dont make me e-b*tchslap u. i dont like getting violent over the internet...but im feelin a bit froggy at the moment....pansy.

Iggy let himself down by going this route. . . bag it, keep it in your pants, or wife it up. . . . now he's in the same category as Kemp, Calvin Murphy, Tom Brady, and Travis Henry. . . . . I lost a lot of respect for him, he seemed like such a smart guy.

iggy>
06-19-2009, 02:34 PM
Iggy let himself down by going this route. . . bag it, keep it in your pants, or wife it up. . . . now he's in the same category as Kemp, Calvin Murphy, Tom Brady, and Travis Henry. . . . . I lost a lot of respect for him, he seemed like such a smart guy.
meh. 99 % of all athletes are guilty of being stupid every now and then. as long as hes not raping white women or killing dogs its all good.

greensborohill
06-19-2009, 02:38 PM
I did a quick search of “pro athletes,’’ “out-of-wedlock children’’ and “paternity suits.’’ It produced a star-studded list of some of the greatest American athletes of the last 20 years who have fathered children out of wedlock at either a rather high rate or in a way that resulted in a paternity suit. This is just a very shallow sampling, again, focusing on headline-grabbing stuff. Ready?

QUANTITY SHOOTERS

*NFL, Ray Lewis (six kids by four women)

* NBA, Larry Johnson (five children by four women)

* NBA, Latrell Sprewell (three kids by three women before his 21st birthday)

* NFL, Darren McFadden (three illegitimate kids in four years of high school and college)
* Boxing, Evander Holyfield: He has 9 illegitimate kids)

* NBA, Jason Caffey: (eight illegitimate kids by seven women)

*NFL, Marshall Faulk (six kids by three women)

*NFL, Charles Rogers: (five illegitimate kids)
* NFL, Santonio Holmes: (three kids while in college)

* NBA, Stephon Marbury, (two illegitimate children)

*NBA, Juwan Howard (three kids by three different mothers)

*NBA, Shawn Kemp (twelve children from different mothers)

*NFL, Derrick Thomas (seven kids by different women)

*NFL, Willis McGahee (three children out of wedlock in two years)

*MLB, Vlad Guerrero (four kids by four women)

*NBA, Mike Bibby (two children while in college)

*NFL, Shannon Sharpe (three children out of wedlock)

*NFL, Chad Johnson (three children out of wedlock)

*NFL, Ricky Williams (three children out of wedlock)

*NBA, Willie Anderson (nine kids out of wedlock)

*NBA, Calvin Murphy (nine women, 14 children)

*NBA, Julius Erving (two children by two women)

ON THE COURT, IN THE COURT

*MLB, Pete Rose (paternity suit)

*NBA, Larry Bird (paternity suit)

*Boxing, Oscar de la Hoya (paternity suit)

*NHL, Mark Messier (paternity suit)

*NBA, Patrick Ewing (paternity suit)

*MLB, Jim Palmer (paternity suit)

*MLB, Juan Gonzalez (paternity suit)

*MLB, Steve Garvey (paternity suit)

*NBA, Hakeem Olajuwon (paternity suit)

*NBA, Gary Payton (paternity suit)

*NBA, Scottie Pippen (paternity suit)

*NBA, Isiah Thomas (paternity suit)

*NBA, Allen Iverson (paternity suit)

*NFL, Travis Henry (nine children in eight years)

*NFL, Rae Carruth (fathered an illegitimate kid before the incident where he had his pregnant girlfriend gunned down)

And then, finally, a sampling of men who’ve fathered children without the benefit of marriage:

GOOD OL’-FASHIONED OUT-OF-WEDLOCK

*NBA, Dwight Howard
*NBA, Walter Herrmann
*NBA, Peja Stojakovic
*NBA, coach Eddie Jordan
*NHL, Daniel Alfredsson
*NHL player Richard Zednik
*NBA, Mike Miller
*NFL, Marvin Harrison
*NBA, Tracy McGrady
*MLB, Darryl Strawberry
*NFL, Matt Leinart

*NFL, Tom Brady
*NBA, Antawn Jamison
*MLB, Chipper Jones
*NBA, DeShawn Stevenson
*MLB, Cliff Floyd
*NFL, Brian Urlacher

*NFL, Andre Rison
*MLB, David Justice
*MLB, Andruw Jones
*NFL, Alonzo Spellman
*NFL, Dave Meggett
*NBA, Gary Payton
*MLB, Randy Johnson

http://www.dallasbasketball.com/fullArchiveColumn.php?id=1675

GOBB
06-19-2009, 03:44 PM
He said/She said. People say she is just trying to get a check. The chick has been involved with Iggy for some time and created a life with dude. You mean to tell me there is no emotional attatchment? The two have a history together. We dont know either agenda. Iggy and his lawyers will say everything they need to for his public image to be clear. So boosting up he isnt a dead beat, look at what he said and allegedly gave her? Thats no different than what she is claiming. Falls back to he said/she said.

Typical of these kinds of cases. People also say its too much. Too much based on what? What you make? What Avg Joe's make per year? How are you basing its too much? Do me a favor and look at how much money Iguodala makes for a year. Then figure out/guess how much he actually takes home for the entire year. Compare THAT to what she is asking for and tell me its too much. He makes too much money putting a round ball in a hoop. But somehow this figure is a sin? Lets be real.

Its a responsibility each part must have and moreso on a professional athletes part. Lets face it there are pros and cons with womanizing. The temptation of being a pro baller where females already get moist over tall men in general. Now you're a pro basketball player? Getting laid isnt hard. You gotta realize when you're smashing a female the consequence of her getting knocked up. Then what do you do? Heck Avg Joe males face this when dealing with chicks but here you are a multi millionaire or soon to be? You gotta think. Especially if you have no intentions of being with her for the rest of her life. I mean Iggy has a daughter now but had a son by a different female in March 07? 2 chicks, 2 kids. I'm not sure if Iggy is with the mother of this kid. But a female with emotional ties to you isnt gonna look for your best interests or no posters on a msgboards for damn sure. How do you explain that?

Was she a jumpoff? Was she a chick on the side being mislead into thinking she was the one? Iggy could have been feeding her anything just to smash and keep her on his hip like a cell phone. She's only 23. Not hard to get in a females head especially when they are into you. And who knows is she upset that the two didnt work out while he is happy, all smiles living his life? Is this her revenge? So many questions to this and we really dont know the whole story.

The whole media thing is one side trying to make the other look less credible. As you can see posters happen to call her a money hungry slut. Based on what her asking for child support? Maybe she doesnt have a good character? I honestly dont know but it seems many can make up thier minds reading a f*cking article. Amazing.

This could have all been avoided if Iggy didnt knock her up. But again I'm sure Iggy has slept with more than 2 females since his rookie season. It wasnt just these two woman who gave birth to his children. Its a risk you take when you smash these chicks.

If she knew Iggy since 2004? Thats 5yrs ago so she was like 18. Eh

Vragrant
06-19-2009, 04:40 PM
roughly 192K a year Andre is going have to pay out. Not much considering the fact he makes about 13 mill a year.