PDA

View Full Version : Chris Andersen's Truck.

StroShow4
06-19-2009, 10:31 PM
I LOL'd for like 5 minutes straight when I first saw this picture...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/StroShow4/nbasuperstar.jpg

I would like to watch as all of the Nuggets players drive out of the arena after the game. That thing must stick out like a sore thumb amongst a sea of Escalades, Benzs, and lowriders. I'd love to see the looks on people's faces when Birdman peels out in that thing. It looks more like something you'd see being driven down the street by some hick in my home state of Maine than something you'd see an NBA player driving. :oldlol:

And BTW, which one you got, CA's truck or Darius's infamous ride?

http://images.smarter.com/blogs/miles1.jpg

DuMa
06-19-2009, 10:36 PM
weak! i was expecting detractable wings on the side of the doors.

OneMoreSucka
06-19-2009, 10:40 PM
Andersen is such a country boy. I'm pretty sure he has something a little more "flashy" though.

Edit: Just noticed the J5s. :pimp:

daballa13
06-19-2009, 10:51 PM
Dang, Maine bro? Where you live now? I got Birdman's truck all day, I'd run people over all the time.

InspiredLebowski
06-19-2009, 10:52 PM
Purchases like these are why pro athletes go broke so quickly after retiring.

artificial
06-19-2009, 11:03 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: Another pic for the eternity.

Classic

Hawker
06-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Not a big deal here in Texas. These are seen everywhere.

Meticode
06-19-2009, 11:20 PM
Truck looks nothing special. Only thing different on it is the horns, which I'm sure you see somewhat in Texas a lot. The big wheels I see all the time in Wisconsin like that.

chitownsfinest
06-19-2009, 11:22 PM
Birdman's whip>>Miles's

oh the horror
06-19-2009, 11:23 PM

No kidding right?

daily
06-19-2009, 11:28 PM
Andersens friend and attorney was on the radio a couple weeks ago and talked about the day Birdman came by to pick him up on the way to watch a Nuggets game before he was reinstated.

Anderson was late because he had just finished welding up the brackets and mounting the horns. He asked Chris if they were going to fall off because they were shaking like crazy and Birdman said, no i'm a country boy we all know how to weld. (I paraphrased that)

nickface_40
06-20-2009, 12:31 AM
chris anderson is a tool

canadianballer
06-20-2009, 12:51 AM
what is wrong with this idiot chris andersen ? guy needs to take a serious look at his him and his idiotic stunts

miles berg
06-20-2009, 12:58 AM
Trucks like that are all over the place down here.

I do like it though, the horns are an added touch of beauty.

BallPhunk
06-20-2009, 01:22 AM

Heard Bernie Kosar just filed for bankruptcy protection today. (different sport, same point)

haggard
06-20-2009, 02:05 AM
dude is so white trash..

just shows you can't buy class.

Hammertime
06-20-2009, 02:14 AM
dude is so white trash..

just shows you can't buy class.

I was about to say.

Must've taken the confederate flag down for the photo.

Come to think of it, most NBA players are trash. Who in the world would pick an Escalade, a Hummer, or some monstrous truck over this, if you can afford it?

http://www.autospectator.com/cars/files/images/2007-Bentley-Arnage-22.jpg

SsKSpurs21
06-20-2009, 01:10 PM
its all about personal taste.

trucks like these are common in Texas.

in fact, the vehicle most owned by millionaires is a Ford F150 truck.
third paragraph...
http://blog.lendingclub.com/2007/10/10/incredible-statistics-about-millionaires-in-america/

http://www.getrichslowly.org/blog/2008/09/25/the-millionaire-quiz/

Rake2204
06-20-2009, 01:30 PM
I would like to see more ridiculous pictures of basketball players and their respective rides. The first two with Darius and Chris are great.

blazerjimmy
06-21-2009, 07:25 AM
Besides the horns and the fact that it's a dually, nothing really stands out to me.....I see a lot of trucks like these. White trash??? Not really....now if you're riding in a vehicle like this and living in a single wide that cost less than your truck......THAT would be white trash!!!

SunsN07BookIt
06-21-2009, 08:49 AM
There is nothing abnormal or expensive(in terms of NBA player's vehicles) about that truck, so some of the comments here just prove some people are blithering idiots.

BTW - Trailer trash trumps ghetto trash in every facet of life, all day every day. :banana:

GOBB
06-21-2009, 10:02 AM
Reminds me of Dukes of Hazzard, Boss Hog (the horns!).

Chris Anderson is a FA who will be getting paid millions in guranteed money this offseason. This truck doesnt put a dent in his finances.

I dont think so.

Heard Bernie Kosar just filed for bankruptcy protection today. (different sport, same point)

How is it the same point? :oldlol: Try again for $200. Bernie could have made bad investments that screwed him especially during this recession. Who knows.

GOBB
06-21-2009, 10:06 AM
Besides the horns and the fact that it's a dually, nothing really stands out to me

The tires stand out as well.

Kobe Jnr
06-21-2009, 10:23 AM
Man i want that truck, except without the horns and the truck being up so high.

In Australia those trucks are rare, i drool over them when i see one.

ill be getting one eventually :))

how much does the f450 cost in the states?

phoenix18
06-21-2009, 11:07 AM
Hey its denver. That is good purchase and will help get to games during the season with all the snow they get.

Lakers
06-21-2009, 12:21 PM
In Australia those trucks are rare, i drool over them when i see one.

You should come to SoCal, the 909/951 is teeming with them. Probably more lifted trucks in this area than anywhere in the world.

OneMoreSucka
06-21-2009, 12:31 PM
You should come to SoCal, the 909/951 is teeming with them. Probably more lifted trucks in this area than anywhere in the world.
"Bros" are the worst people alive :rant Even worse than guidos

thejumpa
06-21-2009, 12:37 PM

Bros? Guidos? What are these hilarious terms you speak of?:roll:

If you guys think that this truck is hurting him, then you obviously have no clue about money and how a lot of NBA players live. That thing cost no more than 60k....ball players around my area would make these **** look stupid. They spend stupid amounts on cars...

OneMoreSucka
06-21-2009, 12:44 PM
Bros? Guidos? What are these hilarious terms you speak of?:roll:

If you guys think that this truck is hurting him, then you obviously have no clue about money and how a lot of NBA players live. That thing cost no more than 60k....ball players around my area would make these **** look stupid. They spend stupid amounts on cars...
Bros are the tools in so cal with the huge trucks, usually wear bandanas, sideways hats, obsessed with the "so cal star".

Guidos are the guys in Long Island and Jersey than tan way too much, spike their hair all crazy, and dress like a bunch of *********s.

thejumpa
06-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Bros are the tools in so cal with the huge trucks, usually wear bandanas, sideways hats, obsessed with the "so cal star".

Guidos are the guys in Long Island and Jersey than tan way too much, spike their hair all crazy, and dress like a bunch of *********s.

:roll:

**** that's hilarious. I see those people all the damn time......I usually just call them fruitcakes or homos though...

Lakers
06-21-2009, 01:03 PM

What's wrong with "bros"? I am not one but I know a lot of cool water/sand rats. The people that hate them I am guessing are jealous in part because of their expensive toys, the hot girls they ride around with and the somewhat exclusive groups they hang around in.

rawimpact
06-21-2009, 08:41 PM
What's wrong with "bros"? I am not one but I know a lot of cool water/sand rats. The people that hate them I am guessing are jealous in part because of their expensive toys, the hot girls they ride around with and the somewhat exclusive groups they hang around in.

He's probably Hispanic and jealous.

/desert rats are dope.

OneMoreSucka
06-21-2009, 08:46 PM
I don't know how anyone could be jealous of someone like that.

Dick Biggly
06-21-2009, 08:56 PM

1. its likely he got the truck (or at least got it customized) for free in exchange for some advertising for a local shop or something

2. A lifted Ford super duty isn't exactly the most expensive vehicle around. We're not talking about a Bentley here. I see average hillbillys and farmers driving trucks like that all the time.

new noise
06-21-2009, 11:14 PM
Makes me wonder what similar whitebread country guys like Brad Miller or Chris Kaman are riding in.

highwhey
06-22-2009, 12:32 AM
I have to say this because it's true, only tools drive fords.

reppy
06-22-2009, 01:01 AM
What does Karl Malone's truck look like? Does he have one? Or does he just drive around a tractor?

highwhey
06-22-2009, 05:17 PM
What does Karl Malone's truck look like? Does he have one? Or does he just drive around a tractor?
http://ohmygov.com/blogs/general_news/usps%20truck.jpg

kurple
06-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Anthony Carter's ride > Bird's ride

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5/utennavng.jpg

Boris Pen
03-10-2021, 12:57 PM
That's really neat truck

hiphopanonymous
03-10-2021, 02:13 PM
That's really neat truck
I don't even know who you are but with the thread bumping and mod call outs clearly you're mad that your account got banned. It's ok they'll unban you soon enough man try to keep it together and have a good day :cheers: