PDA

View Full Version : Who is Fatal9's favorite player? Is he a true Jordan fan?

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 06:39 PM
He seems to think that we are all stupid on this board. So let's see what the perception is of Fatal9.

So just answer these two questions:

#1: Who is Fatal9's favorite player?
Kobe Bryant
#2: Is Fatal9 a true Jordan fan?
oh hell no

juju151111
06-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Last week he told me Dwade is his favorite player.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 06:42 PM
:oldlol:

Fatal9
06-20-2009, 06:43 PM
Who cares :confusedshrug:

Favorite current player is Brandon Roy. Favorite all-time players are Bird, Pippen and Jordan, though Jordan is the one I enjoy watching the most.

RedBlackAttack
06-20-2009, 06:44 PM
He is a Kobe fan. Really, there isn't much question. I've heard him claim to be a Jordan fan, a LeBron fan, and a Wade fan, but his postings/biases make it blatantly obvious where his loyalties lie.

Roundball_Rock
06-20-2009, 06:45 PM
Are you or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party?

:oldlol: @ this obsession over your favorite player. Who cares? How is it relevant to anything?

chitownsfinest
06-20-2009, 06:46 PM
1. Obviously Kobe
2. No

jmill
06-20-2009, 06:46 PM
In his defense, I was a bigger Jordan fan before bruce joined ISH as well.

DonDadda59
06-20-2009, 06:49 PM
So a tally of his 'favorites'- Brandon Roy, Dwayne Wade, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Larry Bird, and.... hmmmm, seems incomplete. Am I forgetting someone? :confusedshrug:

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 06:50 PM
I remember him typing that he was a D Wade fan too... watch this exposure...

Here are his responses in the thread titled:
Dwyane Wade vs Shaq O'Neal 2006 NBA Playoffs / Finals

:oldlol: at those who think Lebron, Kobe and Jordan don't destroy the Mavs too (the team Kobe dropped 62 in three quarters), especially if the refs were calling similar type & amount of fouls. It's a great luxury facing a team that wasn't even top 10 defensively in the finals.

Quick fact:

Outside of the '01 Lakers (a team Kobe was on), Mavs were the worst ranked defensive team to make it to the finals since the 2000-2001 season (ie. this decade).

Some more quick facts:

Kobe dropped 62 in three quarters on those Mavs, and averaged 45 ppg on them during the season. (also had 25 free throws in 3 quarters and a game of 5-22 shooting that year against the Mavs too edit: Bruce B)

Lebron averaged 41/9/5 on 60% against the Mavs in that season.

Like I said, LOL at those who think Lebron, Kobe or Jordan don't take "steaming dumps" on them.

Wade shot 2.38% better in the finals :oldlol:. If Kobe makes exactly 2 more shots in the season, he shoots the same percentage as Wade.

I'd say Wade performs just as good if not better if he was in Kobe's place in the finals. I've maintained that he was the best player in the regular season this year.

:oldlol: at people trying to prop up the worst defensive team to make the finals since the 2001 season. The point is that stat-geeks like to pass this series off as the greatest of all time (hollinger), or something that Lebron/Kobe/Jordan couldn't have easily (out)matched as well.

If you believe anything Fatal9 types, which gets debunked every time he types it, you would probably believe that George Bush was the GOAT President. Fatal9 is so clearly a Kobe fan it isn't even funny. Stop trying to hide it by saying you are a Wade fan, Jordan fan, and now out of nowhere he says Roy fan...:oldlol: :wtf: :hammerhead:

Butters
Fatal9
Roundball
Alpha wolf

All put up pip to put down jordan.

All Huge Kobe fans.
All post in the same way.

All 3 are the same person.

bruceblitz
1. Obviously Kobe
2. No
Bingo, Fatal9 you aren't fooling anyone.

Cyclone112
Who cares :confusedshrug:

Favorite current player is Brandon Roy. Favorite all-time players are Bird, Pippen and Jordan, though Jordan is the one I enjoy watching the most.

LOL, do you actually expect anyone to believe your bull****? At least Bruce doesn't pretend to like Kobe. Drop the act you retard, it makes you look less credible than KB42PAH and BB because you just blatantly lie about loving Jordan and not caring about Kobe.

1. He doesn't give a **** about anyone other than Kobe.
2. Nowhere close to being a Jordan fan.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 06:51 PM
Fatal9
Roundball
Alpha wolf

All Huge Kobe fans.

I don't think they are the same person, I just think they feed off each other. I truly believe that of the three Roundball Rock is the most receptive to the facts I post.

Roundball_Rock
06-20-2009, 06:53 PM
Fatal9
Roundball
Alpha wolf

All Huge Kobe fans.

:roll:

Let's make a bet then. You set the amount and as many MJ stans can join in. We can then run an IP check and if we are different people I win, if we are the same I pay you guys. Great deal right?

:oldlol: at comparing me to Alpha Wolf. He has a website against MJ. I criticize MJ after MJ stans diminish Pip. Do you see me rolling into random MJ threads and saying he was overrated like Alpha Wolf? AW is to MJ what blitz is to Kobe. There is nothing wrong with that imo. Variety is the spice of life and these guys make this forum more interesting, even if I get annoyed at blitz at times.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 06:54 PM

Let's make a bet then. You set the amount and as many MJ stans can join in. We can then run an IP check and if we are different people I win, if we are the same I pay you guys. Great deal right?
In all fairness, IP address changers are cheap and in some cases free.

First of all, if I was an MJ stan, would I create this:

http://youtube.com/thelebronjamesblitz
???

An MJ "stan" would look for any way he could to diminish players like LeBron. Which I don't. I compare facts, when players who are compared to Jordan come up short, I say so. Just like the times I said LeBron needs 9 more scoring titles, 4 more league MVP's, 6 more Finals MVP's, and higher PPG averages + higher fg% to match Jordan, just to tie him. So don't go there.

D-Rose
06-20-2009, 06:55 PM
1. Pippen

2. Yes

The way I see it, Fatal does defend Kobe in arguments but if there are people with historical perspective that are showing one side of the coin, someone's got to have a different angle right? I don't think he's a Kobe "fanboy".

Some of the threads that you make Bruce are unecessary. I'm pretty sure you know every sane human knows Jordan>>Kobe. So what's there left to prove? A lot of the posters here like myself are of a newer generation and haven't watched Jordan play in his prime. We all recognize MJ's greatness but sometimes current players are compared unfairly to legends, that's a part of the media...they always have to hype up something or someone.

Maybe their were fanboys that were caught up in "WOW KOBE 4 RINGS", that's just a part of the game. Kobe himself never said he's better than MJ or made the comparison...Kobe doesn't deserve all this hate. He's arguably a Top 10 player all time. You don't see a player like him everyday, appreciate his game because it's special and you might not see it again for a long time. Let Kobe be Kobe not Kobe be half of MJ or w/e.

If you truly know and belive MJ is the GOAT, you shouldn't have to prove it to anyone. You should use your historical perspective to discuss things other than MJ.

That's just my take. Don't you think you should make less Kobe vs. MJ threads? Almost 50% of the Kobe vs MJ debate on this site stems from your forums...so I guess it begins with you if you want the comparisons to end.

jmill
06-20-2009, 06:55 PM
LOL, do you actually expect anyone to believe your bull****? At least Bruce doesn't pretend to like Kobe. Drop the act you retard, it makes you look less credible than KB42PAH and BB because you just blatantly lie about loving Jordan and not caring about Kobe.

1. He doesn't give a **** about anyone other than Kobe.
2. Nowhere close to being a Jordan fan.

He might not pretend to like Kobe, but he devotes nearly all his time on the forum to hating on Kobe and posting the same wall of text 100s and 100s of times to explain why MJ is the GOAT to a forum that's already seen the same copy/pasted posts 100 tims. I'm not sure that's all that much better.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 06:58 PM
He might not pretend to like Kobe, but he devotes nearly all his time on the forum to hating on Kobe and posting the same wall of text 100s and 100s of times to explain why MJ is the GOAT to a forum that's already seen the same copy/pasted posts 100 tims. I'm not sure that's all that much better.
:wtf: :confusedshrug: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 06:59 PM
1. Pippen

2. Yes

The way I see it, Fatal does defend Kobe in arguments but if there are people with historical perspective that are showing one side of the coin, someone's got to have a different angle right? I don't think he's a Kobe "fanboy".

Some of the threads that you make Bruce are unecessary. I'm pretty sure you know every sane human knows Jordan>>Kobe. So what's there left to prove? A lot of the posters here like myself are of a newer generation and haven't watched Jordan play in his prime. We all recognize MJ's greatness but sometimes current players are compared unfairly to legends, that's a part of the media...they always have to hype up something or someone.

Maybe their were fanboys that were caught up in "WOW KOBE 4 RINGS", that's just a part of the game. Kobe himself never said he's better than MJ or made the comparison...Kobe doesn't deserve all this hate. He's arguably a Top 10 player all time. You don't see a player like him everyday, appreciate his game because it's special and you might not see it again for a long time. Let Kobe be Kobe not Kobe be half of MJ or w/e.

If you truly know and belive MJ is the GOAT, you shouldn't have to prove it to anyone. You should use your historical perspective to discuss things other than MJ.

That's just my take. Don't you think you should make less Kobe vs. MJ threads? Almost 50% of the Kobe vs MJ debate on this site stems from your forums...so I guess it begins with you if you want the comparisons to end.
EVERY SINGLE MJ vs Kobe post I've made was a direct response to comments that the Kobe apostles have made. This is a thread about Fatal9, the fakest poster on here.

jmill
06-20-2009, 07:01 PM
:wtf: :confusedshrug: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Well that's what you do.

You start agenda driven threads and pray that a Kobe stan shows up and says Kobe>MJ so that you can copy/paste the same thing over and over again. Actually, it doesn't even matter if some random Kobe fan says Kobe>MJ, you copy/paste that same wall of text either way now that I think about it.

D-Rose
06-20-2009, 07:02 PM
EVERY SINGLE MJ vs Kobe post I've made was a direct response to comments that the Kobe apostles have made. This is a thread about Fatal9, the fakest poster on here.
I know they are responses to "Kobe apostles".

Forget anyone that thinks like that. If you know they're idiots, just ignore them...it doesn't help anyone if threads are made and we are here everyday discussing literally the same old beaten down subject.

You know the facts, why have to prove anything to anyone?

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Well that's what you do.

You start agenda driven threads and pray that a Kobe stan shows up and says Kobe>MJ so that you can copy/paste the same thing over and over again. Actually, it doesn't even matter if some random Kobe fan says Kobe>MJ, you copy/paste that same wall of text either way now that I think about it.
Yep, I love how all of that useful information I post gets written off as "a wall of text". Read it next time, put the keyboard down.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 07:03 PM

Forget anyone that thinks like that. If you know they're idiots, just ignore them...it doesn't help anyone if threads are made and we are here everyday discussing literally the same old beaten down subject.

Because the gullible fall for that crap and I like to enlighten the gullible to the facts.

Fatal9
06-20-2009, 07:03 PM
Never said Wade was my "absolute favorite", it's been Roy since the end of last season. Check the Blazer/Rockets playoff game threads to further confirm this.

There are a couple of things I've said about Kobe lately, the most controversial apparently being that he is a top 10 player (which is becoming nearly a consensus these days). The funniest part in all of this is that I'm apparently a Kobe fanboy who has repeatedly said and even explained in long posts why MJ always will be greater than Kobe. As to the anti-Jordan claims, I guess my Jordan/Pippen DVD collection that I've spent a decent amount of money on is all a big sham right? :oldlol:

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Never said Wade was my "absolute favorite", it's been Roy since the end of last season. Check the Blazer/Rockets playoff game threads to further confirm this.

There are a couple of things I've said about Kobe lately, the most controversial apparently being that he is a top 10 player (which is becoming nearly a consensus these days). The funniest part in all of this is that I'm apparently a Kobe fanboy who has repeatedly said and even explained in long posts why MJ always will be greater than Kobe. As to the anti-Jordan claims, I guess my Jordan/Pippen DVD collection that I've spent a decent amount of money on is all a big sham right? :oldlol:
:oldlol: You're not fooling anyone Kobe apostle.

Notice how the apostle had to throw that in?

Roundball_Rock
06-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Ok I was incorrect in calling you an MJ stan.

You are right but surely the mods could detect someone using such a program? Even so, just read our posts. We agree on Pippen and a lot of other things but it isn't as if we agree on everything. We also have a different posting style. For instance, I often use quotes from people like Jackson, MJ, other players, and observers of basketball in my posts. I think I am the only one who uses opinions as supporting evidence whenever I can. Why? This is borne out of my legal training where we always use judicial precedents to make arguments. Instead of a judge I will take, say a Jackson quote, to back up me saying that Pippen was a great leader.

Butters
06-20-2009, 07:05 PM

:oldlol: at comparing me to Alpha Wolf. He has a website against MJ. I criticize MJ after MJ stans diminish Pip. Do you see me rolling into random MJ threads and saying he was overrated like Alpha Wolf? AW is to MJ what blitz is to Kobe. There is nothing wrong with that imo. Variety is the spice of life and these guys make this forum more interesting, even if I get annoyed at blitz at times.

Hey man,im just calling it as i see it.

You guys all put Pip so high,you all like to use the roll/laugh emote more than anyone els.You guys put Kobe very high and defend him like he's going to die if you don't.

You can't deny you guys sound very very alike and agree on pretty much everything,that added with the same posting style,I can't help but think you are the same.

Edit:First time i've seen you guys on at the same time.Twins!TWINS I SAY!

32jazz
06-20-2009, 07:05 PM

A loser who has no place else to go with his useless information.

jmill
06-20-2009, 07:06 PM

Actally this isn't true.

In the past I've made it clear in posts that I consider MJ the GOAT ( which he is) and you've more or less ignored the actual content of my post and STILL just responded by posting some wall of text that proves MJ>Kobe.

Even though I JUST said that MJ is the GOAT. Baffling really.

jmill
06-20-2009, 07:08 PM
Yep, I love how all of that useful information I post gets written off as "a wall of text". Read it next time, put the keyboard down.

Well for one, I'm already aware of the information.

Two, it's a wall of text because you just copy/paste the same ****ing thing we've all seen every time.

Also, there's a big difference between defending Kobe as a player and saying Kobe is better than Jordan. The two are not mutually exclusive.

DLeagueWannabe
06-20-2009, 07:09 PM
JESUS. Can a person be a fan of all NBA players???

I like them all, I respect all of their games. Damn, why do why do we have to have loyalties? Can't we all appreciate the whole thing???

reppy
I will answer your question with a question of my own: Who cares? ****, some people act like they're writing a thesis paper on why their favorite player is so bad ass and feel the need to call out anyone that disagrees.

D-Rose

I like them all, I respect all of their games. Damn, why do why do we have to have loyalties? Can't we all appreciate the whole thing???
:applause:

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Ok I was incorrect in calling you an MJ stan.

You are right but surely the mods could detect someone using such a program? Even so, just read our posts. We agree on Pippen and a lot of other things but it isn't as if we agree on everything. We also have a different posting style. For instance, I often use quotes from people like Jackson, MJ, other players, and observers of basketball in my posts. I think I am the only one who uses opinions as supporting evidence whenever I can. Why? This is borne out of my legal training where we always use judicial precedents to make arguments. Instead of a judge I will take, say a Jackson quote, to back up me saying that Pippen was a great leader.
If you are such a big Pippen fan, is it fair to assume that you were/are a Bulls fan? Knowing how instrumental Jordan was to Pippen/Da Bulls success, it would be a hell of a lot more refreshing to see you defend the obvious leader of our championship teams, or at least post more positive posts about him. Nobody would view you as being a traitor on Pippen either, it would just make you seem a hell of a lot more realistic. Also it would certify your claim to be a Bulls fan, if you are one.

Roundball_Rock
We were online at the same time a few days ago in blitz's "Pippen is overrated" thread.

There are some similarities but you will find that among many people. For instance, blitz and OldSchoolBBall are both MJ fans. They both think Pippen is overrated. They both dislike Kobe. Does this mean they are the same person? Of course not. Their styles are different and their views diverge on some things.

Yes, I use a lot of emoticons but I also use a lot of stats. In that respect I am like blitz and Sir Charles. Does that mean I am them?

bruceblitz
Well for one, I'm already aware of the information.

Two, it's a wall of text because you just copy/paste the same ****ing thing we've all seen every time.

Also, there's a big difference between defending Kobe as a player and saying Kobe is better than Jordan. The two are not mutually exclusive.
When the same tired argument keeps coming up, why should I respond differently? I also add information to my posts just about each time I'm on here.

jmill
06-20-2009, 07:11 PM

Way too rational for this thread.

bruceblitz
We were online at the same time a few days ago in blitz's "Pippen is overrated" thread.

There are some similarities but you will find that among many people. For instance, blitz and OldSchoolBBall are both MJ fans. They both think Pippen is overrated. They both dislike Kobe. Does this mean they are the same person? Of course not. Their styles are different and their views diverge on some things.

Yes, I use a lot of emoticons but I also use a lot of stats. In that respect I am like blitz and Sir Charles. Does that mean I am them?
Let's correct that, I think Pippen is overrated by some posters on this message board, and they just so happen to be Kobe fans in most cases.

Cyclone112

They both do pretty much the same thing except for Fatal pretends to love Jordan while BB admits to hating Kobe. All Fatal does is start threads bashing Jordan whether directly or indirectly or he joins in on MJ hate threads that retards like Roundball start.

One major difference is I hate Kobe and love Jordan but I also hate BB. Just cus he loves Jordan doesn't mean I support him and his agenda but for whatever reason you seem to support Fatal. I guarantee if Fatal and Roundball ****ed off or were IP banned BB would drop a huge portion of his Kobe hate threads. BB has only been going off the last few weeks especially because every day there is like 5 threads started by Roundball and Fatal bashing Jordan.

jmill
06-20-2009, 07:13 PM
When the same tired argument keeps coming up, why should I respond differently? I also add information to my posts just about each time I'm on here.

So show me all the people who say Kobe>MJ.

I want to see all the threads/posts where people claim he's better than MJ.

Because from where I sit, you instigate the same tired argument far more than anyone else on this forum.

D-Rose
They both do pretty much the same thing except for Fatal pretends to love Jordan while BB admits to hating Kobe. All Fatal does is start threads bashing Jordan whether directly or indirectly or he joins in on MJ hate threads that retards like Roundball start.

One major difference is I hate Kobe and love Jordan but I also hate BB. Just cus he loves Jordan doesn't mean I support him and his agenda but for whatever reason you seem to support Fatal. I guarantee if Fatal and Roundball ****ed off or were IP banned BB would drop a huge portion of his Kobe hate threads. BB has only been going off the last few weeks especially because every day there is like 5 threads started by Roundball and Fatal bashing Jordan.
Not saying you're wrong...

but can anyone do a search or w/e and see the number of threads by BB on this topic and by Fatal or RR?

Roundball_Rock
If you are such a big Pippen fan, is it fair to assume that you were/are a Bulls fan? Knowing how instrumental Jordan was to Pippen/Da Bulls success, it would be a hell of a lot more refreshing to see you defend the obvious leader of our championship teams, or at least post more positive posts about him. Nobody would view you as being a traitor on Pippen either, it would just make you seem a hell of a lot more realistic. Also it would certify your claim to be a Bulls fan, if you are one.

The reason you rarely see me in the Kobe>MJ threads is I find that a ridiculous position and not worth much discussion. I do defend MJ now and then, though.

Yeah I am a Bulls fan. I like Phoenix due to Amare, my favorite current playerr, ( :oldlol: @ people thinking I am a bit hostile to Duncan so I could elevate Kobe over him. My beef with Duncan, the Spurs, and Cheap Shot Rob has to do with PHX. I respect Duncan's skill but I don't really like him or the Spurs) and the Sixers since they are the home team but the Bulls are and will always be my favorite team.

BB has only been going off the last few weeks especially because every day there is like 5 threads started by Roundball and Fatal bashing Jordan.

BS. I have never started an anti-Jordan thread. I have only created one MJ thread--and it was pro-Jordan!

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3010218#post3010218

05-12-2009, 03:51 AM #1
Roundball_Rock
This is the NBA on NBC

Default Michael Jordan's supporting cast compared to that of other GOAT candidates
Michael Jordan

6-0 in the NBA finals

Michael Jordan played with one all-star, that was Scottie Pippen. Jordan played with one HOF level player (Pippen). The best teammates he had other than Pippen were probably Horace Grant, Dennis Rodman, BJ Armstrong, Orlando Woolridge, Charles Oakley, Toni Kukoc, and Luc Longley?!

Magic Johnson

5-4 in the NBA finals

Magic won all five of his championships with Kareem, himself a GOAT candidate. In addition to GOAT candidate Kareem, Magic played with hall of famer James Worthy. In addition to that he played with numerous all-stars: Norm Nixon, Jamal Wilkes, and AC Green. He also played with Byron Scott, an all-star level player. Other teammates of Magic include Bob McAdoo (a HOFer), Vlade Divac, Sam Perkins, and Elden Campell.

Larry Bird

3-2 in the NBA finals

Bird played with all-stars Tiny Archibald, Robert Parish, Kevin McHale, Dennis Johnson, Danny Ainge, and Reggie Lewis. Parish, McHale, and Archibald are in the hall of fame. In addition to this Bird played with players such as finals MVP Cedric Maxwell and Bill Walton (a HOFer).

Bill Russel

11-0 in the NBA finals

Russell played with numerous all-stars: Bob Cousy, Ed Macauley, Bill Sharman, Tom Heinsohn, Sam Jones, and John Havlicek. A whopping nine of his teammates made the hall of fame!

Wilt Chamberlain

2-4 in the NBA finals

Wilt played with all-stars Paul Arzin, Tom Gola, Tom Meschery, Guy Rodgers, Nate Thurmond, Hal Greer, Chet Walker, Jerry West, Gail Goodrich, and Elgin Baylor. Wilt played with HOFers Arzin, Gola, Thurmond, Hal Greer, Billy Cunningham, Elgin Baylor, Jerry West, Gail Goodrich.

Kareem

6-4 in the NBA finals

Basically the same as Magic except for the significant luxury of playing with Oscar Robertson.

For modern context let's look at Kobe Byrant.

Kobe played with all-stars Shaquille O'Neal, Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel, and Pau Gasol. In addition to HOFer Shaq he played with sure fire HOFers Karl Malone and Gary Payton.

Hall of famers

Russell: 9
Wilt: 8
Bird: 4
Magic: 3
Kobe: 3
Jordan: 1

All-star's

Wilt: 10
Bird: 6
Russell: 6
Magic: 5

MJ won championships on teams in which Luc Longely was the fifth best player!

StroShow4
06-20-2009, 07:14 PM

Glad to see there's atleast one other person here who feels the same way as I do.

jmill
06-20-2009, 07:15 PM

I wouldn't say I support Fatal. He just doesn't annoy me the way Bruce does.

And fwiw Kobe/MJ are both in my top 5 favorite players of all time.

( I know I know, how original)

juju151111
06-20-2009, 07:16 PM

Everyone Let me expose this guy. Fatal last week you told me pip guarded Magic in gm 3 and you had proof. POST THE FUKING PROOF. oh wait You don't have none. Watch him skip my post again. Fatal usually runs from threads he getting owned in. Roundball sticks around to debate tho.

jmill
06-20-2009, 07:18 PM
Everyone Let me expose this guy. Fatal last week you told me pip guarded Magic in gm 3 and you had proof. POST THE FUKING PROOF. oh wait You don't have none. Watch him skip my post again. Fatal usually runs from threads he getting owned in. Roundball sticks around to debate tho.

I wouldn't call this exposing him, it just means he was wrong about the game.

His response is pretty standard though , generally when you prove someone wrong about something on a forum they stop posting in that thread.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 07:19 PM
The reason you rarely see me in the Kobe>MJ threads is I find that a ridiculous position and not worth much discussion. I do defend MJ now and then, though.

Yeah I am a Bulls fan. I like Phoenix due to Amare, my favorite current playerr, ( :oldlol: @ people thinking I am a bit hostile to Duncan so I could elevate Kobe over him. My beef with Duncan, the Spurs, and Cheap Shot Rob has to do with PHX. I respect Duncan's skill but I don't really like him or the Spurs) and the Sixers since they are the home team but the Bulls are and will always be my favorite team.

BS. I have never started an anti-Jordan thread. I have only created one MJ thread--and it was pro-Jordan!

Roundball_Rock
This is the NBA on NBC

Default Michael Jordan's supporting cast compared to that of other GOAT candidates
Michael Jordan

6-0 in the NBA finals

Michael Jordan played with one all-star, that was Scottie Pippen. Jordan played with one HOF level player (Pippen). The best teammates he had other than Pippen were probably Horace Grant, Dennis Rodman, BJ Armstrong, Orlando Woolridge, Charles Oakley, Toni Kukoc, and Luc Longley?!

Magic Johnson

5-4 in the NBA finals

Magic won all five of his championships with Kareem, himself a GOAT candidate. In addition to GOAT candidate Kareem, Magic played with hall of famer James Worthy. In addition to that he played with numerous all-stars: Norm Nixon, Jamal Wilkes, and AC Green. He also played with Byron Scott, an all-star level player. Other teammates of Magic include Bob McAdoo (a HOFer), Vlade Divac, Sam Perkins, and Elden Campell.

Larry Bird

3-2 in the NBA finals

Bird played with all-stars Tiny Archibald, Robert Parish, Kevin McHale, Dennis Johnson, Danny Ainge, and Reggie Lewis. Parish, McHale, and Archibald are in the hall of fame. In addition to this Bird played with players such as finals MVP Cedric Maxwell and Bill Walton (a HOFer).

Bill Russel

11-0 in the NBA finals

Russell played with numerous all-stars: Bob Cousy, Ed Macauley, Bill Sharman, Tom Heinsohn, Sam Jones, and John Havlicek. A whopping nine of his teammates made the hall of fame!

Wilt Chamberlain

2-4 in the NBA finals

Wilt played with all-stars Paul Arzin, Tom Gola, Tom Meschery, Guy Rodgers, Nate Thurmond, Hal Greer, Chet Walker, Jerry West, Gail Goodrich, and Elgin Baylor. Wilt played with HOFers Arzin, Gola, Thurmond, Hal Greer, Billy Cunningham, Elgin Baylor, Jerry West, Gail Goodrich.

Kareem

6-4 in the NBA finals

Basically the same as Magic except for the significant luxury of playing with Oscar Robertson.

Kobe played with all-stars Shaquille O'Neal, Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel, and Pau Gasol. In addition to HOFer Shaq he played with sure fire HOFers Karl Malone and Gary Payton.

Hall of famers

All-star's

You have to admit that quite a few times you came off as pro-Kobe and the Kobe apostles flocked to your Pippen threads so the perception of you isn't that great right now with the NBA fans who respect Jordan's level of greatness because you came off the way you did. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but oh well.

Fatal9
06-20-2009, 07:19 PM

Seriously. I didn't know my loyalties as a basketball fan had to boil down to a single player :oldlol:

juju151111
06-20-2009, 07:22 PM
I wouldn't call this exposing him, it just means he was wrong about the game.

His response is pretty standard though , generally when you prove someone wrong about something on a forum they stop posting in that thread.
He said he had tapes of the gm tho and will shut me down. After that he never quoted one of my posts again.

Cyclone112
06-20-2009, 07:24 PM
Not saying you're wrong...

but can anyone do a search or w/e and see the number of threads by BB on this topic and by Fatal or RR?

Yeah I wish this was possible, usually on forums you can look at a users post history and find out what kind of threads they've started and where they have posted.

I am not defending BB in anyway I'm just saying at least he isn't lying with how he feels and if I recall correctly I've seen you and jmill defending guys like Fatal9(not entirely sure, my apologies if I'm wrong). I haven't seen enough of your posts or jmill's yet to accurately judge you guys but if you like Kobe than you have every right to defend him when guys like BB go off on him for no reason. But when the situation is reversed and Fatal or Roundball are being agenda driven retards then you should also call them out. Just because they are in favor of your favorite player doesn't mean they deserve your respect.

Fatal9
06-20-2009, 07:25 PM
Yea in the shuffle of these alleged anti-Jordan threads (which aren't anti- Jordan, but I feel compelled to point them out when posters like bruceblitz go way overboard), what about the MJ threads I make sharing some great moments etc etc :confusedshrug:. To date I have made only one video (a 10 minute mix, only got to post 2 minutes of it on youtube), and it's of Jordan, and that's it.

Also, :oldlol: at bruceblitz using words like "traitor". Didn't know this was war time :oldlol:.

D-Rose
06-20-2009, 07:26 PM
If I was the admin of this forum I wouldn't tolerate all these threads on the same thing...

I think Jeff should SERIOUSLY consider stickying a Kobe vs. MJ thread....if you start any other thread on the topic you are banned, if you discuss it anywhere else, it will be deleted. (they told Bruce to put all MJ stuff in one thread once)

Who's with me?

This could work. :D :lol

jmill
06-20-2009, 07:27 PM
If I was the admin of this forum I wouldn't tolerate all these threads on the same thing...

I think Jeff should SERIOUSLY consider stickying a Kobe vs. MJ thread....if you start any other thread on the topic you are banned, if you discuss it anywhere else, it will be deleted. (they told Bruce to put all MJ stuff in one thread once)

Who's with me?

This could work. :D :lol

Agreed.

juju151111
06-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Yea in the shuffle of these alleged anti-Jordan threads (which aren't anti- Jordan, but I feel compelled to point them out when posters like bruceblitz go way overboard), what about the MJ threads I make sharing some great moments etc etc :confusedshrug:. To date I have made only one video (a 10 minute mix, only got to post 2 minutes of it on youtube), and it's of Jordan, and that's it.

Also, :oldlol: at bruceblitz using words like "traitor". Didn't know this was war time :oldlol:.
BB has a page dedicated to Kobe. He was postings mixes of him until recently.(KB fans been pissing him off) I guess since BB has a KB page you think he is a KB FAn now riiigght?:confusedshrug: :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

Cyclone112
06-20-2009, 07:28 PM

"Thinking like an agenda driven troll for dummies"

1. Start and/or end opening post with "I love so and so but..."

2. After every ten bashing threads make one minuscule positive thread to "further prove you love this player" thus keeping people from figuring out your agenda.

branslowski
06-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Fatal9, you must be an important part of ppl's lives...I mean, they all wanna know who your fav player is...

So, you must make the ppl who care about you, very happy...You must:

Only have 1 player on your like list

Not ever defend Kobe, Pippen, B-Roy when a Agendaman is going through his PMS...

And if you are a MJ fan, you must not only goble his dick, but gently massage his balls while calling him god with your mouth full...

Fatal9, you need to learn these things....

TryToBeUnbias
06-20-2009, 07:32 PM
Fatal9, you must be an important part of ppl's lives...I mean, they all wanna know who your fav player is...

Not ever defend Kobe, Pippen, B-Roy when a Agendaman is going through his PMS...

And if you are a MJ fan, you must not only goble his dick, but gently massage his balls while calling him god with your mouth full...

lol

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 07:32 PM
"Thinking like an agenda driven troll for dummies"

1. Start and/or end opening post with "I love so and so but..."

2. After every ten bashing threads make one minuscule positive thread to "further prove you love this player" thus keeping people from figuring out your agenda.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :cheers: :applause:

catch24
06-20-2009, 07:33 PM

Whatsup Brans. According to Bruce I post myths there for I am now officially part of his "ignore list" LMaooooo

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 07:34 PM

Here's another fake. You get butt-hurt whenever someone posts facts that shatter your Kobe Bryant fantasy. You hate the Jordan fans because we have that high and mighty attitude because we can post all of this proof as to why Jordan is so superior. Also, you also hate us LeBron fans who post the same type of proof with LeBron, because once again it shatters your Kobe Bryant fantasy..

Just admit that you hate the Jordan fans and LeBron fans for having proof why we think each player is/was better. That's all you need to do instead of hiding your hate for us.

TryToBeUnbias
Whatsup Brans. According to Bruce I post myths there for I am now officially part of his "ignore list" LMaooooo

can ISH go a whole week without threads with the names : Mj,Kobe,or Bron in the title?

Cyclone112

What is with SOME Laker fans defending Fatal when everything he posts is agenda driven Jordan hating drivel. There is a difference between defending Kobe when the time arises and supporting any post by any Kobe fan just because it deals with Kobe. You obviously have fallen for his garbage because literally 95% of his posts are attacking Jordan or praising Kobe. He "loves" Pippen because he loves trying to use Pippen to again go after Jordan.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 07:35 PM
What is with SOME Laker fans defending Fatal when everything he posts is agenda driven Jordan hating drivel. There is a difference between defending Kobe when the time arises and supporting any post by any Kobe fan just because it deals with Kobe. You obviously have fallen for his garbage because literally 95% of his posts are attacking Jordan or praising Kobe. He "loves" Pippen because he loves trying to use Pippen to again go after Jordan.
:oldlol: :cheers: :applause: :cheers: :oldlol:

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 07:37 PM
Sup Bro...

You have to understand something...

When you post facts that Bruce doesn't like, or Facts that's good to Kobe...They are myth's, media hype, garbage...

When you post facts that he like's....Then your a realistic poster...

You have to know this bro...
bransfakeski, just admit it, you hate Jordan fans and LeBron fans because of the amount of ammo we have in proof against your hero, your savior, your homo fantasy, Kobe Bryant. That's all you need to do, anyone who reads into the undertones of your posts can see this without you typing it. So just admit it now.

catch24
06-20-2009, 07:38 PM
can ISH go a whole week without threads with the names : Mj,Kobe,or Bron in the title?

I doubt it...atleast with bruceblitz here.

thread I made yesterday:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136300

bruceblitz
Fatal9 the Jordan fan:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92002

RedBlackAttack
He's also become very anti-LeBron in the last year or so. I remember a time when Fatal was pretty even keel when it came to the best players in the world. Now, he goes out of his way to rub Cavs' fans noses in it if LeBron has an off night.

He even proclaimed the other day that LeBron played poorly against the Magic and was the reason that we lost, even though he averaged 38/8/8 on 49-percent shooting.

The recipe for a Kobe jocker is almost always...

1. attempts to downplay Jordan's brilliance.

2. an absolute hatred of anything and everything related to LeBron.

Fatal seems to fit both categories. I don't know if PB pushed him over the edge or what, but the guy used to be a pretty unbiased poster... At least I think he did. :confusedshrug:

catch24
06-20-2009, 07:40 PM
Bruce, just admit it, you hate Kobe fans and Pippen fans because of the amount of ammo they have in proof that your hero, your savior, your homo fantasy, Michael Jordan wasn't "God" himself. That's all you need to do, anyone who reads into the undertones of your posts can see this without you typing it. So just admit it now.

Fixed

Abraham Lincoln
06-20-2009, 07:41 PM
Because almost 100% of them be hypocrites. No joke. 56% of them be masked Bryant fellators, but 100% of them be hypocrites.

catch24
06-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Because almost 100% of them be hypocrites. No joke. 56% of them be masked Bryant fellators, but 100% of them be hypocrites.

Oh yes, great statistic. This coming from a gimmick account who claims Wilt's his favorite player yet is always in the Jordan threads.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 07:46 PM
:oldlol: At you putting yourself in a group like if I bash you, im talking too other's.....

I dislike Bruce Blitz because of his obvious Agenda...

I like Cdleb...A guy who hates Kobe and thinks LeBron is the Best..:wtf:
I like LeBron23...A poster who I have said should be a Mod on ISH...Guess what, he thinks LeBron is better than Kobe aswell...And the shocker, he's a LeBron fan...WHOA!!!

Don't say.."You don;t like Jordan fans, LeBron fans"....NOOOOO, I don't lke you, Waffe Mcsplat, Ufanatic, or Loki....Thats who I am the Flame at baby...Bruce, you can't fcuck with me bro...Im on another Level...:oldlol:
Fatal 9 wants you to watch this video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xJJNUkrdyQ&feature=channel_page

1985 Milwaukee Bucks ranked 2cnd in the NBA in defense
29.3ppg 5.8reb 8.5ast 44%fg
(High scoring game: 35pts)

1986 Boston Celtics ranked 1st in the NBA in defense
43.7ppg 6.4reb 5.7ast 51%fg
(High scoring game: 63pts & a 49pt game)

1987 Boston Celtics ranked 9th in the NBA in defense
35.7ppg 7.0reb 6.0ast 42%fg
(High scoring game: 42pts)

1988 Cleveland Cavaliers ranked 5th in the NBA in defense
45.2ppg 5.4reb 4.8ast 57%fg
(High scoring game: 55pts, 50pts, & a 44pt game)

1988 Detroit Pistons ranked 2cnd in the NBA in defense
27.4ppg 8.8reb 4.6ast 50%fg
(High scoring game: 36pts)

1989 Cleveland Cavaliers ranked 2cnd in the NBA in defense
39.8ppg 5.8reb 8.2ast 49%fg
(High scoring game: 50pts, & two 44pt games)

1989 New York Knicks ranked 10th in the NBA in defense
35.67ppg 9.5reb 8.3ast 50%fg
(High scoring game: 47pts & two 40pt games)

1989 Detroit Pistons ranked 3rd in the NBA in defense
29.67ppg 5.5reb 6.5ast 48%fg
(High scoring game: 46pts)

1990 Detroit Pistons ranked 2cnd in the NBA in defense
32.14ppg 7.1reb 6.3ast 47%fg
(High scoring game: 47pts & a 42pt game)

1991 Detroit Pistons ranked 4th in the NBA in defense
29.75ppg 5.3reb 7.0ast 54%fg

1991 L.A. Lakers ranked 5th in the NBA in defense
31.2 points 11.4ast 6.6reb 56%fg

1992 New York Knicks ranked 2cnd in the NBA in defense
31.28ppg 5.7reb 4.3ast 48%fg

1992 Portland Trailblazers ranked 2cnd in the NBA in defense
35.8 ppg 4.8reb 6.5ast 53%fg

1993 Cleveland Cavaliers ranked 6th in the NBA in defense
31.00ppg 5.0reb 5.25ast 49%fg
(High scoring game: 43pts)

1993 New York Knicks ranked 1st in the NBA in defense
32.16ppg 6.2reb 7.0ast 40%fg
(High scoring game: 54 pts)
Jordan had a sprained right wrist in the '93 Conference Finals against the Knicks, which he suffered in game 2 against the Cavs.

1993 Phoenix Suns ranked 9th in the NBA in defense
41.00ppg 8.5 reb 6.3ast 51%fg
(High scoring game: 55pts)

Now, Jordan past his prime:
1995 Charlotte Hornets ranked 9th in the NBA in defense
32.25ppg 6.5reb 5.75 48%fg
(High scoring game: 48pts)

1996 Miami Heat ranked 6th in the NBA in defense
30.00ppg 3.7reb 2.7ast 52%fg

1996 New York Knicks ranked 3rd in the NBA in defense
36.00ppg 4.8reb 4.4ast 44%fg
(High scoring game: 46pts, also had a 44pt game)

1996 Seattle Supersonics ranked 2cnd in the NBA in defense
27.3pts 5.3rebs 4.2ast 43%fg
(Bulls ranked 1st in team defense in 1996)

1997 Atlanta Hawks ranked 3rd in the NBA in defense
26.60ppg 10.2reb 5.2ast 45%fg
(High scoring game: 34pts)

1997 Miami Heat ranked 1st in the NBA in defense
30.20ppg 8.0reb 2.6ast 37%fg
(High scoring game: 37pts)

1997 Utah Jazz ranked 9th in the NBA in defense
32.33ppg 7.0reb 6.0ast 46%fg
(High scoring game: 39pts and two 38 point games)

1998 Indiana Pacers ranked 5th in the NBA in defense
31.71ppg 5.7reb 4.1ast 47%fg
(High scoring game: 41pts)

There you have it.

Bonus:

Forgot to post this:

Players who won Defensive player of the year awards in their career, that Jordan faced in the playoffs:
Sidney Moncrief (actually defended Jordan)

Dennis Rodman (defended Jordan in spots)
27.4ppg 8.8reb 4.6ast 49%fg

29.67ppg 5.5reb 6.5ast 52%fg

32.14ppg 7.1reb 6.3ast 50%fg

30.00ppg 5.3reb 7.0ast 54%fg

Gary Payton (actually defended Jordan)

Dikembe Mutombo

Alonzo Mourning

Double bonus:

Jordan's 50 point games and higher, against top 10 ranked defenses:
69 Cleveland OT 3/28/90 (9th ranked defense)
63 Boston 2OT (Playoffs) * 4/20/86 (1st ranked defense)
61 Detroit OT 3/4/87 (5th ranked defense)
61 Atlanta 4/16/87 (2cnd ranked defense)
59 Detroit 3/3/88 (2cnd ranked defense)
55 Cleveland (Playoffs) 5/1/88 (5th ranked defense)
55 Phoenix (Playoffs) 6/16/93 (9th ranked defense)
55 New York 3/28/95 (1st ranked defense)
54 Cleveland 11/3/89 (9th ranked defense)
54 New York (Playoffs) 5/31/93 (1st ranked defense)
53 Indiana 4/12/87 (8th ranked defense)
53 Phoenix 1/21/89 (5th ranked defense)
53 Detroit 3/7/96 (7th ranked defense)
52 Cleveland 12/17/87 (5th ranked defense)
52 Portland 2/26/88 (10th ranked defense)
52 Denver 11/26/88 (8th ranked defense)
51 New Orleans 12/29/01 (10th ranked defense)
51 New York 1/21/97 (2cnd ranked defense)
50 Milwaukee 4/13/87 (4th ranked NBA defense)
50 Cleveland (Playoffs) 4/28/88 (5th ranked NBA defense)
50 Milwaukee 2/16/89 (6th ranked NBA defense)
50 Cleveland (Playoffs) 5/5/89 (2cnd ranked NBA defense)

Jordan has 22 career 50 point games or higher against top 10 rated NBA defenses.

Triple bonus:

Players who won Defensive player of the year awards in their career that Jordan dropped 50 point games or higher on:

Sidney Moncrief:

Dennis Rodman:

Dikembe Mutombo:
50 Denver 3/24/92 (13th ranked NBA defense)

You guys see the way I defend Michael Jordan and Muhammad Ali, the reason for that is simple, sports fans have short memories, and yes, I admit, I spend too much time watching vintage sports, so it's fresh in my mind. I'm just a big sports fan, not a homer. You can't say the same for Alborz in wonderland. I'm just your normal every day fan, some people agree with my opinions, some disagree. That's fine. I don't expect everyone to agree. Not the least bit.

Fatal9's myths debunked:
-Jordan played against "shorter" players:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvX5Zy5Ms9I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cV2_Cr8GNo

-Jordan faced single coverage his entire career:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5auPSMaD3vE

-Jordan faced weak defenses:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xJJNUkrdyQ

-Players weren't athletic in the Jordan era:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uc465y2tl4

-Jordan didn't face great defense in the Finals:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy4W5siGgcc
(more coming)

-Jordan didn't face zone defenses, (Pat Riley makes fun of the Hawks for trying to use a 1-2-2 trapping zone defense in the early 90's, the Hawks weren't the only team. 1-2-2 aka box and 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOt5lavQIpk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukEhjT16hMI
At the 5:45 mark listen to what Jordan says about getting EASY LOOKS against the zone defense

-Average teams in the MJ era didn't play great d:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f-BzacrbJ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLo29V0DS9k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyXhG7yBQ98
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp53zWynjh4
(more coming)

-Kobe faced an amazing innate zone defense in the 2008 Finals:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDeiWYttLME

-Jordan wouldn't be able to own Pierce:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8QrGYmUf_Y

Jordan wouldn't be able to own KG:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXwYZDQvElc

This guy reminds us of Fatal9:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Fatal9 needs this guy to help him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcR7hr4LLQg

the real top 10 NBA players of all time:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2747391

effects of the rules changes:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2717202

Jordan's career compared to current stars:
http://michaeljordansworld.com/comparison_current_stars.htm

Jordan's career compared to the legends:
http://michaeljordansworld.com/comparison_nba_stars.htm

97 bulls
06-20-2009, 07:47 PM

Roundball_Rock
This is the NBA on NBC

Michael Jordan

6-0 in the NBA finals

Magic Johnson

5-4 in the NBA finals

Larry Bird

3-2 in the NBA finals

Bill Russel

11-0 in the NBA finals

Wilt Chamberlain

2-4 in the NBA finals

Kareem

6-4 in the NBA finals

Hall of famers

All-star's

i disagree somewhat with this post. i believe rodman was playing at a hof level in 96 and 97. thats three guys on the bulls team playing at a hof level. i firmly believe kukoc wouldve been at least an 18 7 7 player if he had a chance. i just dont get why these so called bulls fans or even jordan fans insist on tearing down the teams he played on. honestly, you cant have an alltime discussion without including a bulls player. you cant have a greatest of alltime convo without jordan. you cant have a great defensive player without pippen and rodman. you cant have a greatest non american born player without kukoc. and you cant have a greatest 3pt shooter ever without steve kerr.

the 80s lakers never had 3 guys playing at a hof level on 1 team. the first few championships had 2 in magic and kareem worthy was too young. and the last few had worthy and magic kareem was too old.

i feel boston had 4 players playing at a hof level on 1 team

and none of the others had more than 2 players playing at a hof level.

TryToBeUnbias
06-20-2009, 07:47 PM
Oh yes, great statistic. This coming from a gimmick account who claims Wilt's his favorite player yet is always in the Jordan threads.

noticed that as well

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 07:48 PM
Fatal 9 wants you to watch this video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xJJNUkrdyQ&feature=channel_page

Jordan had a sprained right wrist in the '93 Conference Finals against the Knicks, which he suffered in game 2 against the Cavs.

There you have it.

Bonus:

Forgot to post this:

Players who won Defensive player of the year awards in their career, that Jordan faced in the playoffs:
Sidney Moncrief (actually defended Jordan)

Dennis Rodman (defended Jordan in spots)
27.4ppg 8.8reb 4.6ast 49%fg

29.67ppg 5.5reb 6.5ast 52%fg

32.14ppg 7.1reb 6.3ast 50%fg

30.00ppg 5.3reb 7.0ast 54%fg

Gary Payton (actually defended Jordan)

Dikembe Mutombo

Alonzo Mourning

Double bonus:

Jordan's 50 point games and higher, against top 10 ranked defenses:
69 Cleveland OT 3/28/90 (9th ranked defense)
63 Boston 2OT (Playoffs) * 4/20/86 (1st ranked defense)
61 Atlanta 4/16/87 (2cnd ranked defense)
55 Cleveland (Playoffs) 5/1/88 (5th ranked defense)
55 Phoenix (Playoffs) 6/16/93 (9th ranked defense)
55 New York 3/28/95 (1st ranked defense)
54 Cleveland 11/3/89 (9th ranked defense)
54 New York (Playoffs) 5/31/93 (1st ranked defense)
53 Indiana 4/12/87 (8th ranked defense)
53 Phoenix 1/21/89 (5th ranked defense)
53 Detroit 3/7/96 (7th ranked defense)
52 Cleveland 12/17/87 (5th ranked defense)
52 Portland 2/26/88 (10th ranked defense)
52 Denver 11/26/88 (8th ranked defense)
51 New Orleans 12/29/01 (10th ranked defense)
51 New York 1/21/97 (2cnd ranked defense)
50 Cleveland (Playoffs) 4/28/88 (5th ranked NBA defense)
50 Milwaukee 2/16/89 (6th ranked NBA defense)
50 Cleveland (Playoffs) 5/5/89 (2cnd ranked NBA defense)

Jordan has 22 career 50 point games or higher against top 10 rated NBA defenses.

Triple bonus:

Players who won Defensive player of the year awards in their career that Jordan dropped 50 point games or higher on:

Sidney Moncrief:

Dennis Rodman:

Dikembe Mutombo:
50 Denver 3/24/92 (13th ranked NBA defense)

You guys see the way I defend Michael Jordan and Muhammad Ali, the reason for that is simple, sports fans have short memories, and yes, I admit, I spend too much time watching vintage sports, so it's fresh in my mind. I'm just a big sports fan, not a homer. You can't say the same for Alborz in wonderland. I'm just your normal every day fan, some people agree with my opinions, some disagree. That's fine. I don't expect everyone to agree. Not the least bit.

Fatal9's myths debunked:

(more coming)

-Jordan didn't face zone defenses, (Pat Riley makes fun of the Hawks for trying to use a 1-2-2 trapping zone defense in the early 90's, the Hawks weren't the only team. 1-2-2 aka box and 1)

At the 5:45 mark listen to what Jordan says about getting EASY LOOKS against the zone defense

(more coming)

Cyclone112
06-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Funny thing is...Im just commenting on the thread...Also, should I hate you for liking Bruce? The guy who diminishes Kobe?....Why, that would be just dumb huh? Guess im suppose to like who you think I should like...

Do I agree that MJ is not the GOAT?? Hell no...

Do I attack Jordan with Myth's? Hell No....

Unless you can find a thread where I said MJ isn't the GOAT...Or something...:oldlol:

I hate Bruce, I've openly talked about how much I hate his agenda driven posts just like I hate Fatal9's. That was my point, just because someone is a Kobe lover or MJ lover they shouldn't get support from all Kobe and MJ fans respectively. If a post is agenda driven hate than it is agenda driven hate no matter which athlete it is about. MJ is my all time favorite but I will be the first to bash Bruce for coming in here with his agenda driven, Kobe hating threads.

EDIT: I see as I took 2 minutes to write this out bruce has come in here and posted two giant walls of text. ANNOYING DOUCHE.

catch24
06-20-2009, 07:51 PM
I hate Bruce, I've openly talked about how much I hate his agenda driven posts just like I hate Fatal9's. That was my point, just because someone is a Kobe lover or MJ lover they shouldn't get support from all Kobe and MJ fans respectively. If a post is agenda driven hate than it is agenda driven hate no matter which athlete it is about. MJ is my all time favorite but I will be the first to bash Bruce for coming in here with his agenda driven, Kobe hating threads.

Dude has absolutely no regard for sunlight.

Look at all these walls of texts, rofllll

TryToBeUnbias
06-20-2009, 07:51 PM

There you have it.

Bonus:

Double bonus:

Triple bonus:

Fatal9's myths debunked:

(more coming)

(more coming)

You shouldnt be allowed to copy and past geez
:violin:

BallersTalk
06-20-2009, 07:57 PM
He says he likes other players so it gives his opinions on Kobe merit. If he comes out and says he's a Kobe fan, everything he says will be ignored and brushed aside cause then it'd just be opinions by another idiot Kobe fan.
But he doesn't try hard enough to mask his Kobe love. Maybe his next account will do a better job.

BallersTalk
06-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Futher reason into why I own you....I just came back at you, exposing your beleif's that I dislike all Fans non Kobe's....And what do you do?? Post a wall of text of MJ scoring against top 10 defenses??:wtf:

Where did I say he never did that??....You have 0 ability to debate...Once your owned, you just copy and paste for about 5 straight pages ignoring comments that you can't respond too...Just hoping for that special moment where a Alpha Wolf type comes to the thread and say's..."Kobe>MJ"...Why then my golly boots you have the most perfect getty reason to copy and paste a wall of text on why MJ is the GOAT...

GTFO you fraud...Savant my ass...More like a disgrace to sane Unbias Poster's...
You're far from unbiased. All you do is spout the same stupid Kobe sh!t. At least bruceblitz provides statistical evidence and ACTUAL video footage. He may be a huge Jordan fan, but he backs up all his beliefs which is the complete opposite of what Kobe idiots do.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:00 PM
You're far from unbiased. All you do is spout the same stupid Kobe sh!t. At least bruceblitz provides statistical evidence and ACTUAL video footage. He may be a huge Jordan fan, but he backs up all his beliefs which is the complete opposite of what Kobe idiots do.
Exactly. You see the same thing I see. Bransfakeski likes to claim he's this great debator, when he never engages in any debates on here fact vs fact because he would get destroyed. Repped +1

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:02 PM
Shocker, a Kobe hater pissed at a Kobe fan and sucking a fellow hater's dick...:oldlol:

:oldlol: And I wasn't calling myself the unbias poster's...I was reffering to the like's of..."Scott Pippen" and "Kblaze"....
You are a fake, we can all see your true stance. Keep up the act. I told you about 6 months ago that you were one of the biggest fakes in this circle of basketball fans. Others see it too. Keep up the act fake.

CantStop
06-20-2009, 08:03 PM
So Bruce has Fatal9 on his mind? He has Jordan and Kobe on his mind daily and now Fatal...

Is Bruce gay?

Yes

Definetely yes

No sh!t

TryToBeUnbias
06-20-2009, 08:04 PM
Exactly. You see the same thing I see. Bransfakeski likes to claim he's this great debator, when he never engages in any debates on here fact vs fact because he would get destroyed. Repped +1
you werent seing that at all you just used his post as a response to something you had no response to

Abraham Lincoln
06-20-2009, 08:05 PM
There be no Wilt threads to choose from. The wise man confirms the place infested with the likes of Jordan, Bryant, James, Wade, Pippen, & O'Neal threads. The common centerpiece of such speech be the likes of Bryant. As a wise man, I make no claims nor ask questions, for I already know all the answers. The wise man shan't ever ask questionable claims whilst the common man shall never ever question the wise man.

TryToBeUnbias
06-20-2009, 08:05 PM
You are a fake, we can all see your true stance. Keep up the act. I told you about 6 months ago that you were one of the biggest fakes in this circle of basketball fans. Others see it too. Keep up the act fake.

yep hes fake your unbiased :cheers: :hammerhead:

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:06 PM
you werent seing that at all you just used his post as a response to something you had no response to
Everyone knows that bransfakeski hates me for being able to produce so much proof as to my opinions. As far as bransfakeski goes, he comes into a thread, and he nit-picks a few things you might type, diminishes the importance of the facts you produced, and goes on to post myths and opinions that he can't back up.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:07 PM
There be no Wilt threads to choose from. The wise man confirms the place infested with the likes of Jordan, Bryant, James, Wade, Pippen, & O'Neal threads. The common centerpiece of such speech be the likes of Bryant. As a wise man, I make no claims nor ask questions, for I already know all the answers. The wise man shan't ever ask questionable claims whilst the common man shall never ever question the wise man.
Why even respond to them Abe? We all know you are one of the best posters on here. The kiddie parade can type whatever they want. Let the rest of us own them with facts. Your timing in the threads is usually on point.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:08 PM
How am I fake? Because I don't go on an Agenda Spree against Devin Harris?

Im not like you?

Who are "we all"....The ppl in your head....:oldlol:
A lot of the people off this board text me on youtube. We've texted about your obvious agenda and bias more than once, I'll put it that way fake.

Meticode
*heats up a pizza*

bruceblitz
*heats up a pizza*
:oldlol: :cheers: :oldlol:

TryToBeUnbias
Everyone knows that bransfakeski hates me for being able to produce so much proof as to my opinions. As far as bransfakeski goes, he comes into a thread, and he nit-picks a few things you might type, diminishes the importance of the facts you produced, and goes on to post myths and opinions that he can't back up.
ive seen plenty of debates between you two ISH...and it seems like he doesnt like you for having an agenda on a specific player in almost 85% of your threads

Meticode
A lot of the people off this board text me on youtube. We've texted about your obvious agenda and bias more than once, I'll put it that way fake.

For the sake of entertainment, please posts these texts for us lazy people.

Abraham Lincoln
06-20-2009, 08:09 PM
Why even respond to them Abe? We all know you are one of the best posters on here. The kiddie parade can type whatever they want. Let the rest of us own them with facts. Your timing in the threads is usually on point.
Unexpected..

But alas the wise man would be a fool to reject such praise, even in immortality.

:hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

catch24
06-20-2009, 08:09 PM

Make Wilt threads then

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:11 PM
For the sake of entertainment, please posts these texts for us lazy people.
Why would I reveal private messages on a public board?

catch24
06-20-2009, 08:12 PM

AKA Why would I post messages I never recieved

Meticode
06-20-2009, 08:13 PM

I just want to see the messages where they're talking about the specific user you brought up. If they're so private you wouldn't of mentioned them in the first place.

Abraham Lincoln
06-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Make Wilt threads then
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131844
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135828

TryToBeUnbias
06-20-2009, 08:15 PM
your youtube friends that just happen to post on ISH dont count bruce

catch24
06-20-2009, 08:15 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131844
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135828

cool, two threads. I'm not going to do 180's around the original point: You generalizing the Lakers fans/population as being 100% hypocritical is woefully ignorant, even for the greatest president ever.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:16 PM

I know...I was just texting with multiple NBA player's today...We know eachother...But I don't have to tell you who they are....:oldlol:

Come on Brucey...Your making this too easy...:oldlol:

Futher reason into why I own you....
So when have you proven any of my opinions or facts to be wrong? Own what? A fake persona on ISH, that's all you own.

I just came back at you, exposing your beleif's that I dislike all Fans non Kobe's....And what do you do?? Post a wall of text of MJ scoring against top 10 defenses??
I said that you don't like fans who post facts that prove Jordan>Kobe or LeBron>Kobe. Every single time someone does that, you flame about how stupid and bias they are, some debator you are. Producing virtually no facts to support your opinions.

Where did I say he never did that??....You have 0 ability to debate
Many would disagree....

Once your owned,
Still waiting for that day.

you just copy and paste for about 5 straight pages ignoring comments that you can't respond too...
I have 1 by 1 debunked myth after myth, nice try though.

Just hoping for that special moment where a Alpha Wolf type comes to the thread and say's..."Kobe>MJ"...
When I first came across you on youtube, you said Kobe>MJ. Next...

Why then my golly boots you have the most perfect getty reason to copy and paste a wall of text on why MJ is the GOAT...
Why don't you read some of the posts in the last 48 hours, you can answer your own question.

GTFO you fraud...Savant my ass...More like a disgrace to sane Unbias Poster's...
Isn't that ironic, a fake, who can't even admit that he doesn't like it when people say Jordan>Kobe or LeBron>Kobe, which you deny, even though you flame on the ones who do....you have the credibility to call someone who's produced more factual information on this website in 2009 than any other poster a "disgrace" all because the factual information always ends up showing the fact that Kobe isn't as good as you thought? Show one fact about Kobe I posted that was false.

:oldlol: :wtf: :oldlol:

Abraham Lincoln
06-20-2009, 08:18 PM
cool, two threads. I'm not going to do 180's around the original point: You generalizing the Lakers population as being 100% hypocritical is woefully ignorant, even for the greatest president ever.
Alas, 75.8% be the correct metric on this community forum. For as forbidden as it be to have the common man question or lie to the wise man, there be no such consequence in the wise man questioning oneself.

catch24
06-20-2009, 08:18 PM
Still cannot believe this guy is 33 years old.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:19 PM
your youtube friends that just happen to post on ISH dont count bruce
(210) thelebronjamesblitzMy Videos
Favorites
Playlists
Subscriptions
Inbox
more...Account QuickList Help Sign Out
Search

I just copied and pasted the top of my youtube page, the 210 represents how many messages I have in my inbox. I can tell you that over a dozen ISH members send me messages on youtube. I can barely keep up with all of the messages I receive daily.

Meticode
06-20-2009, 08:20 PM
Bruce,

I'm not here to attack you, I'm not here to put you down, I'm not here to support you, I'm not here to judge you. With saying that, why do you come on here and make these threads? I know it's to spawn conversation, debates, intelligent conversation, but usually the thread doesn't stay like that. Are you in a better place now before you started posting on ISH? Do you enjoy wasting so much time seemingly having pissing contests where people won't budge (including you) on almost any point?

I wish you luck in your crusade to show everyone whatever you're trying to show them by posting a bunch of stats. You have so much potential to be a great poster on this board, but you're agendas with LeBron, Kobe, etc hurt you when you try to stuff it down people's throat my friend. When reading your threads it comes off as if you're saying, "I'm right, you're wrong. I don't care what you think. You suck, I have YouTube channels, I will change what people think."

Good luck man. I mean it.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:22 PM
Bruce,

I'm not here to attack you, I'm not here to put you down, I'm not here to support you, I'm not here to judge you. With saying that, why do you come on here and make these threads? I know it's to spawn conversation, debates, intelligent conversation, but usually the thread doesn't stay like that. Are you in a better place now before you started posting on ISH? Do you enjoy wasting so much time seemingly having pissing contests where people won't budge (including you) on almost any point?

I wish you luck in your crusade to show everyone whatever you're trying to show them by posting a bunch of stats. You have so much potential to be a great poster on this board, but you're agendas with LeBron, Kobe, etc hurt you when you try to stuff it down people's throat my friend. When reading your threads it comes off as if you're saying, "I'm right, you're wrong. I don't care what you think. You suck, I have YouTube channels, I will change what people think."

You're not the first person to give me this type of advice. My arrogance does probably hurt my "persona" on ISH, and I admit I could adjust that/tone it down a bit. I appreciate how genuine you were in that post. Let's see if I can rep you...

+1

catch24
06-20-2009, 08:23 PM
Alas, 75.8% be the correct metric on this community forum. For as forbidden as it be to have the common man question or lie to the wise man, there be no such consequence in the wise man questioning oneself.

So according to you the Laker fans are the "common man", so where and what posts have I lied? Was my question(s) not warranted seeing as how you post in just about every Kobe/MJ thread when u sign into this "wise man" account?

TryToBeUnbias
06-20-2009, 08:23 PM
Bruce,

this is exactly how you come across bro. real talk

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:24 PM
..Once again moron...Im cool aswell as like and Respect many Poster's who say...LeBron>>Kobe....Ask the Best LeBron poster on this site about me..."LeBron23"....Sh!t, he calls you a troll....:oldlol:

Ask Cdleb if we get along well....

Come on with these copout's to cover the real reason why your disliked by most, aswell as why you were banned multiple times...Keep trying to cover your sh!t....Your failing bad...Because the room still stinks....

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

AND GTFO...I have never said Kobe>>MJ in my life....Stop pushing your BS...
Respond completely to my post. You suck at debating, and you are a fake. Real talk.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:25 PM
this is exactly how you come across bro. real talk
I'm not trying to place blame, but I have tried to be a laid back poster in the past, post a few facts, sit back, and the reaction is "what an idiot, how can he not think Kobe's the best, Kobe > LeB!tch...." and things like that... Did I someone stoop lower towards their level, probably, and that's a mistake that can be corrected.

Meticode
06-20-2009, 08:27 PM
You're not the first person to give me this type of advice. My arrogance does probably hurt my "persona" on ISH, and I admit I could adjust that/tone it down a bit. I appreciate how genuine you were in that post. Let's see if I can rep you...

+1

I'm just trying to make this board a friendlier place. There's so much hate and majority of it spawns between Kobe and LeBron fans. While I respect what you post and what I read, it rubs so many people wrong the original intend of your threads usually lead to something how this thread started.

I personally think you're a quality poster. You bring your A-game every time you come on here with the threads you start. It just ends up turning bad becuase someone will disagree with you for whatever the reason no matter how stupid it might seem, and it just fuels your fire and gradually your quality of your posts in that thread slowly deteriorate.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:28 PM
I'm just trying to make this board a friendlier place. There's so much hate and majority of it spawns between Kobe and LeBron fans. While I respect what you post and what I read, it rubs so many people wrong the original intend of your threads usually lead to something how this thread started.

I personally think you're a quality poster. You bring your A-game every time you come on here with the threads you start. It just ends up turning bad becuase someone will disagree with you for whatever the reason no matter how stupid it might seem, and it just fuels your fire and gradually your quality of your posts in that thread slowly deteriorate.
OK, fair enough.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:29 PM
OWNED...Admit it...:oldlol:
Show one fact about Kobe I posted that was false. Come on junior, own me.

Roundball_Rock
06-20-2009, 08:36 PM
You have to admit that quite a few times you came off as pro-Kobe and the Kobe apostles flocked to your Pippen threads so the perception of you isn't that great right now with the NBA fans who respect Jordan's level of greatness because you came off the way you did. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but oh well.

I'll set the record straight on my feelings toward MJ. This may be a bit long and some people won't believe but I'll put the facts on the table.

I began watching basketball in the 1993-94 season. At the time Pippen was a top 3 player and a MVP candidate. How did I become a basketball fan? My parents are immigrants from a nation win which very few people watch the NBA, or at least few did in the 90's (although even there they knew MJ!) when I last visited in 93'. So I do not come from a family with a basketball tradition. I did not inherit a team from my father like many NBA fans. I became a fan of the NBA, NFL, and auto racing pretty randomly. I just turned them on and became fans. I saw a NBC promo for a Bulls game and decided to watch it and fell in love with basketball. I'll stop for a moment and note this was during the 93-94' season. This may make it easier for some to understand why a 90's Bulls fan chose Pippen, not Jordan as his favorite player like the vast majority of Bulls fans, although I am not alone in this view.

I was in middle school at the time and we had to borrow a book from the library each week. I kept choosing books about the history of each NBA team. I loved watching those ESPN shows on the Lakers-Celtics finals of the 80's. I religiously watched every nationally televised NBA game. On Sundays I could not wait for the moment when this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UooitEU6AtE&feature=PlayList&p=FBA4331A9E4BD1D9&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1 would happen. This is where my screen name comes from (for those that don't know, Roundball Rock is the name of the NBA on NBC theme song).

That is some background on me. How about MJ? The Bulls were struggling in 95' after Grant left and they had no interior defense and no great rebounder. MJ came back. I was glad he came back and with him there was a glimmer of hope that they could win a title. We know they lost but when they acquired Rodman I knew they would be the team to beat, although I did not expect 72-10 (73-9, 40-1 at home if it weren't for Hue Hollins again!)! I had mixed feelings toward Jordan. Obviously he was the best player in the NBA and I considered him the GOAT after the 96' season. I admired his amazing skills, marveled at his ability to come through in the clutch. Whenever the Bulls were down late in the game I was not worried because I knew MJ would almost always come through and lead them back to victory. However, these feelings were tinged with a degree of hostility for him. Pippen was a top 5 player in 96' and 97' imo but 90% of the credit for the Bulls' success went to Jordan. That annoyed me as a huge Pippen fan. During this period I would not call myself a Jordan fan but nor was I a Jordan hater. I was ambivalent towards him but I did not question his skills.

In 1998 my perception of MJ changed. This was due to two reasons. Number one, Pippen missed practically the entire first half of the season and I admired how MJ was able to keep that team in the hunt for the #1 seed in his absence. MJ, 34 and way past his prime (His prime level was so high that even with his decline he was still the best player in the NBA) , was doing this with Luc Longley as the third leading scorer! :oldlol: More importantly, though, was that it was obvious that 98' was going to be the last hurrah for the Bulls and Jordan was probably going to retire. As someone who respected the history of the game, I knew I would miss Jordan and wanted to cherish the GOAT's last season. He became my second favorite player behind Pip. A similar thing happened to me regarding Jeff Gordon in NASCAR. I, like many fans in the 90's, used to hate him. However, when Dale Earnhardt Sr. (NASCAR's GOAT/Michael Jordan since he was not only the GOAT but took NASCAR's popularity to another level like MJ did with the NBA) died I realized I was watching greatness and that Gordon too could be lost in a blink of an eye like Earnhardt was. Gordon was already top 5 all-time by 2001 and everyone realized that he had a shot at becoming the GOAT. He was to NASCAR then what Lebron is to the NBA now, except that JG won championships. :oldlol:

Jordan retired, the Bulls broke up and became a joke, and Pippen went to Houston and then Portland. My interest level in the NBA began to decline at this point. I would no longer watch every game, on Sundays I would switch back and forth between the NBA and NASCAR, with precedence given to NASCAR. After 2002 I did not really follow the NBA until the 07-08' season, although I would still watch late season playoff games and the occasional big regular season game (i.e. Shaq vs. Kobe on Christmas).

This season, though, is when I returned to being a big basketball fan. I looked for a NBA forum and found this and RealGM. I preferred this site's format over RealGM and was here probably 9x more than RealGM. However, I was just a lurker for 2-3 months. I did not even register until April. I don't know if anyone else does this but I save interesting threads. If anyone else does this look at any MJ thread and you will find me taking the pro-MJ side. I was not even pro-Kobe. Look at Kobe threads from April and early May and you will rarely find me in them. If I was in them, I was probably a net neutral. I did take his side when he was being unfairly criticized, but I also said some negative things about him such as him not being able to win a ring with 3 HOFers in 04'. This is why I find it amusing that some think I am a Kobe stan. My favorite player is Amare. This is why I am sometimes hostile to the Spurs, Duncan, and Cheap Shot Rob. I have mixed feelings about Horry. If it weren't for 07' I would like him but I cannot forget that so while I don't hate him I always refer to him as Cheap Shot Rob. I :oldlol: at the notion that I bash Duncan at times in order to elevate Kobe over him. It has nothing to do with Kobe. It has to do with PHX.

So what changed? I saw Kobe constantly get criticized and I believed it was unfair. The most annoying one was the "Shaq carried him". Here was a guy averaging 29 ppg alongside Shaq and people were acting as if he were Bruce Bowen. I began to become pro-Kobe because of this. I am a fan of his? I guess I am now. I like him, consider him top 10 all-time with a good chance of moving up (although he has no shot at the top 3 imo). I am a big fan, though? No. My favorite players are Amare, Ben Gordon, and Derrick Rose. You'll find some homerism with me and this players but you won't with me and Kobe. I think Kobe is the third best player in the NBA. How many Kobe fans do you know think that? I don't even place the guy second. Did you guys see me celebrating the Lakers' championship??? I posted a thread about it the night they won. It was about the Bulls' old coach, not how great it was for the Lakers to win or for Kobe to win...

What about Jordan? As the thread I posted earlier suggests, I was pro-MJ when I came here. I posted that thread and this lengthy thread arguing that the 90's Bulls faced tough competition. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131691 If my agenda was to elevate Kobe over MJ why would I take the time to look all that stuff up? That makes Jordan's accomplishments in the 90's look better. If I wanted to diminish them I could jump on the 80's bandwagon and say he won in a weak era. That thread was a defense of the team as a whole, especially Jordan since when people say the 90's Bulls won in a weak era they are usually trying to diminish Jordan. It doesn't really diminish Pippen since the consensus is, correctly, that Jordan was the main reason the Bulls won those rings.

I began to criticize him because of MJ fans diminishing Pippen. I don't go from MJ thread to MJ thread criticizing him like MJ haters. I usually only go after him when MJ fans are attacking Pippen. I think he is the GOAT but I believe Kareem and Wilt have cases over him, albeit weak cases in my view (Wilt did not win enough and Kareem, as dominant as he was, was not as dominant as MJ).

You guys can continue to believe that I am pretending to be a Pippen fan because I am a closet Kobe stan. That is fine. I put the facts on the table and you can choose to believe them or not. I know I have my Pippen jersey on a hanger just a few feet from here. Next to it is not a Kobe jersey but a Phoenix jersey.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:36 PM
Here's the thing kid...It's not about false stats...It's about the times you come on this board, and out of the blue, you cherry pick some negative moments of Kobe to make yourself feel big and feed of the illusion that Kobe isn't good...You never realize that you change 0 opinion's....

You are Alpha Wolf in reverse likeness of Player's....

He post Facts about MJ...But he post and cherry Picks everything negative about MJ...About his record without Pippen or whatever....Yet, you call him a Hater with an Agenda?...humm....

Now, ofcource you won't agree with this....But it's true and everyone know's this...You aren't disliked by most for nothing...You weren't banned multiple times for nothing...But hey...To you...It's everyone else, not you....:cheers:
So you admit that everything I post about Kobe is true. Yet you compare the comprehensive breakdowns I provide to AlphaWolf? :oldlol: Whatever you want to believe. I post comprehensive breakdowns, not just "cherry-picking"

Speaking of that, back to my research...

chitownsfinest
06-20-2009, 08:40 PM
I'll set the record straight on my feelings toward MJ. This may be a bit long and some people won't believe but I'll put the facts on the table.

I began watching basketball in the 1993-94 season. At the time Pippen was a top 3 player and a MVP candidate. How did I become a basketball fan? My parents are immigrants from a nation win which very few people watch the NBA, or at least few did in the 90's (although even there they knew MJ!) when I last visited in 93'. So I do not come from a family with a basketball tradition. I did not inherit a team from my father like many NBA fans. I became a fan of the NBA, NFL, and auto racing pretty randomly. I just turned them on and became fans. I saw a NBC promo for a Bulls game and decided to watch it and fell in love with basketball. I'll stop for a moment and note this was during the 93-94' season. This may make it easier for some to understand why a 90's Bulls fan chose Pippen, not Jordan as his favorite player like the vast majority of Bulls fans, although I am not alone in this view.

I was in middle school at the time and we had to borrow a book from the library each week. I kept choosing books about the history of each NBA team. I loved watching those ESPN shows on the Lakers-Celtics finals of the 80's. I religiously watched every nationally televised NBA game. On Sundays I could not wait for the moment when this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UooitEU6AtE&feature=PlayList&p=FBA4331A9E4BD1D9&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1 would happen. This is where my screen name comes from (for those that don't know, Roundball Rock is the name of the NBA on NBC theme song).

That is some background on me. How about MJ? The Bulls were struggling in 95' after Grant left and they had no interior defense and no great rebounder. MJ came back. I was glad he came back and with him there was a glimmer of hope that they could win a title. We know they lost but when they acquired Rodman I knew they would be the team to beat, although I did not expect 72-10 (73-9, 40-1 at home if it weren't for Hue Hollins again!)! I had mixed feelings toward Jordan. Obviously he was the best player in the NBA and I considered him the GOAT after the 96' season. I admired his amazing skills, marveled at his ability to come through in the clutch. Whenever the Bulls were down late in the game I was not worried because I knew MJ would almost always come through and lead them back to victory. However, these feelings were tinged with a degree of hostility for him. Pippen was a top 5 player in 96' and 97' imo but 90% of the credit for the Bulls' success went to Jordan. That annoyed me as a huge Pippen fan. During this period I would not call myself a Jordan fan but nor was I a Jordan hater. I was ambivalent towards him but I did not question his skills.

In 1998 my perception of MJ changed. This was due to two reasons. Number one, Pippen missed practically the entire first half of the season and I admired how MJ was able to keep that team in the hunt for the #1 seed in his absence. MJ, 34 and way past his prime (His prime level was so high that even with his decline he was still the best player in the NBA) , was doing this with Luc Longley as the third leading scorer! :oldlol: More importantly, though, was that it was obvious that 98' was going to be the last hurrah for the Bulls and Jordan was probably going to retire. As someone who respected the history of the game, I knew I would miss Jordan and wanted to cherish the GOAT's last season. He became my second favorite player behind Pip. A similar thing happened to me regarding Jeff Gordon in NASCAR. I, like many fans in the 90's, used to hate him. However, when Dale Earnhardt Sr. (NASCAR's GOAT/Michael Jordan since he was not only the GOAT but took NASCAR's popularity to another level like MJ did with the NBA) died I realized I was watching greatness and that Gordon too could be lost in a blink of an eye like Earnhardt was. Gordon was already top 5 all-time by 2001 and everyone realized that he had a shot at becoming the GOAT. He was to NASCAR then what Lebron is to the NBA now, except that JG won championships. :oldlol:

Jordan retired, the Bulls broke up and became a joke, and Pippen went to Houston and then Portland. My interest level in the NBA began to decline at this point. I would no longer watch every game, on Sundays I would switch back and forth between the NBA and NASCAR, with precedence given to NASCAR. After 2002 I did not really follow the NBA until the 07-08' season, although I would still watch late season playoff games and the occasional big regular season game (i.e. Shaq vs. Kobe on Christmas).

This season, though, is when I returned to being a big basketball fan. I looked for a NBA forum and found this and RealGM. I preferred this site's format over RealGM and was here probably 9x more than RealGM. However, I was just a lurker for 2-3 months. I did not even register until April. I don't know if anyone else does this but I save interesting threads. If anyone else does this look at any MJ thread and you will find me taking the pro-MJ side. I was not even pro-Kobe. Look at Kobe threads from April and early May and you will rarely find me in them. If I was in them, I was probably a net neutral. I did take his side when he was being unfairly criticized, but I also said some negative things about him such as him not being able to win a ring with 3 HOFers in 04'. This is why I find it amusing that some think I am a Kobe stan. My favorite player is Amare. This is why I am sometimes hostile to the Spurs, Duncan, and Cheap Shot Rob. I have mixed feelings about Horry. If it weren't for 07' I would like him but I cannot forget that so while I don't hate him I always refer to him as Cheap Shot Rob. I :oldlol: at the notion that I bash Duncan at times in order to elevate Kobe over him. It has nothing to do with Kobe. It has to do with PHX.

So what changed? I saw Kobe constantly get criticized and I believed it was unfair. The most annoying one was the "Shaq carried him". Here was a guy averaging 29 ppg alongside Shaq and people were acting as if he were Bruce Bowen. I began to become pro-Kobe because of this. I am a fan of his? I guess I am now. I like him, consider him top 10 all-time with a good chance of moving up (although he has no shot at the top 3 imo). I am a big fan, though? No. My favorite players are Amare, Ben Gordon, and Derrick Rose. You'll find some homerism with me and this players but you won't with me and Kobe. I think Kobe is the third best player in the NBA. How many Kobe fans do you know think that? I don't even place the guy second. Did you guys see me celebrating the Lakers' championship??? I posted a thread about it the night they won. It was about the Bulls' old coach, not how great it was for the Lakers to win or for Kobe to win...

What about Jordan? As the thread I posted earlier suggests, I was pro-MJ when I came here. I posted that thread and this lengthy thread arguing that the 90's Bulls faced tough competition. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131691 If my agenda was to elevate Kobe over MJ why would I take the time to look all that stuff up? That makes Jordan's accomplishments in the 90's look better. If I wanted to diminish them I could jump on the 80's bandwagon and say he won in a weak era. That thread was a defense of the team as a whole, especially Jordan since when people say the 90's Bulls won in a weak era they are usually trying to diminish Jordan. It doesn't really diminish Pippen since the consensus is, correctly, that Jordan was the main reason the Bulls won those rings.

I began to criticize him because of MJ fans diminishing Pippen. I don't go from MJ thread to MJ thread criticizing him like MJ haters. I usually only go after him when MJ fans are attacking Pippen. I think he is the GOAT but I believe Kareem and Wilt have cases over him, albeit weak cases in my view (Wilt did not win enough and Kareem, as dominant as he was, was not as dominant as MJ).

You guys can continue to believe that I am pretending to be a Pippen fan because I am a closet Kobe stan. That is fine. I put the facts on the table and you can choose to believe them are not. I know I have my Pippen jersey on a hanger just a few feet from here. Next to it is not a Kobe jersey but a Phoenix jersey.
:cheers:

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:41 PM
Oh and another thing about bransfakeski, he accuses me of cherry picking, which clearly I don't do when I post comprehensive production, he hates on me for it, but he pats posters like Fatal9 on the back, kind of shows you his undertones to his own opinions. Well not kind of, it exposes his undertones. Think about it, when has Bransfakeski ever called out Fatal9 for his bias and cherry-picking or AlphaWolf even? Uh, how about never, because people like him and catch24(ignored) get a kick out of cherry picking when it feeds into their favorite player and their fantasy.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:42 PM
Off-topic, I've made a lot of videos, you all know that, but if you watch this video I made, starting at the 6:30 mark, you will see one of my favorite sequences of all time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55n75MXOJ28

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:47 PM
You know it's true, you both pitch facts, but you only highlight the Negative one's for obvious reason's....Funny how you and him create threads about Kobe and Jordan, the player's you don't like....Agenda's are crazy...

If I came on your page, and posted nothing but Bad LeBron moments, (all his downfalls)....You would be the first one to call me a hater and say I have an Agenda....Are you not getting this?....The same way you feel about AlphaWofl, is the same way I feel about you....This isn't hard to comprehend....Let me guess...More Kobe research?....But ofcource it's not going to be to give Kobe props...:rolleyes:
I'm doing a request, that's Kobe vs top 10 defenses....just like my Jordan thread.... anyways, if I only post negative facts, why do I highlight things like Kobe's performance against the Nets in the NBA Finals? Alpha Troll and I can't be more different. Keep thinking that though son.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:49 PM
This message is hidden because branslowski is on your ignore list.

I'm gonna start ignoring the ones who can't actually debate basketball...... catch24 and bransfakeski are on the top of that list. Debunking Fatal9's myths are fun because I like to add the entire story to his half-truths.... or should I say fraction-truths....

This message is hidden because branslowski is on your ignore list.

D-Rose
06-20-2009, 08:52 PM
You know it's true, you both pitch facts, but you only highlight the Negative one's for obvious reason's....Funny how you and him create threads about Kobe and Jordan, the player's you don't like....Agenda's are crazy...

If I came on your page, and posted nothing but Bad LeBron moments, (all his downfalls)....You would be the first one to call me a hater and say I have an Agenda....Are you not getting this?....The same way you feel about AlphaWofl, is the same way I feel about you....This isn't hard to comprehend....Let me guess...More Kobe research?....But ofcource it's not going to be to give Kobe props...:rolleyes:
I agree Alpha Wolf is to MJ as Bruce is to Kobe.

Come on Bruce, we know you do cherry pick individual failures of Kobe to paint an overall picture of a failed career.

A prime example is the 47 FGA game vs. Boston you posted....was that necessary?

I seriously don't understand why you can't let it go, MJ was the greatest, Kobe is Kobe. :confusedshrug:

I have a theory that since you have been talking and typing about this topic for so long, it was had an effect on your mental health. Seriously dude you need to let this go. I bet you dream about MJ/Kobe and I bet you think about this all the time at work or with your girlfriend or whatever. The long hours of research are good information but wasting your time over and over...I don't know, maybe you should see a doctor...this is unhealthy, I'm damn serious.

Obsession

Definition

An obsession is an unwelcome, uncontrollable, and persistent idea, thought, image, or emotion that a person cannot help thinking even though it creates significant distress or anxiety.

bruceblitz
06-20-2009, 08:54 PM
I agree Alpha Wolf is to MJ as Bruce is to Kobe.

Come on Bruce, we know you do cherry pick individual failures of Kobe to paint an overall picture of a failed career.

A prime example is the 47 FGA game vs. Boston you posted....was that necessary?

I seriously don't understand why you can't let it go, MJ was the greatest, Kobe is Kobe. :confusedshrug:

I have a theory that since you have been talking and typing about this topic for so long, it was had an effect on your mental health. Seriously dude you need to let this go. I bet you dream about MJ/Kobe and I bet you think about this all the time at work or with your girlfriend or whatever. The long hours of research are good information but wasting your time over and over...I don't know, maybe you should see a doctor...this is unhealthy, I'm damn serious.

Alpha Wolf makes it seem as though Pippen was the reason for Jordan's success, and he bashes Jordan's dad and things of that nature. I personally gave Kobe credit for leading his team to a championship this year which moved him way up my rankings. Unlike Alpha Wolf I respect the positive aspects of Kobe's game. There's a huge difference. I also post 500 x's the amount of facts that Alpha Wolf does.

That post about Kobe missing 30 shots all had to do with an earlier debate with a Kobe stan who said Kobe couldn't be stopped by anyone. Which is so untrue. He also said that Kobe was a more efficient scorer than Kobe, so I posted the game that he missed 30 shots, most shots missed in one game of all time.

I figured that would quiet him, and it did quiet this particular poster.

Roundball_Rock
06-20-2009, 08:54 PM

Yup! :roll:

. i believe rodman was playing at a hof level in 96 and 97. thats three guys on the bulls team playing at a hof level. i firmly believe kukoc wouldve been at least an 18 7 7 player if he had a chance.

I agree but in that thread I tried to factor out bias and went by actual all-star selections and probable HOF selections. Pippen is a lock, Rodman is a borderline case even if he did not have so much controversy around him.

Jordan had great teams but they were the worst supporting casts of any GOAT candidate. If MJ had the same teams Magic/Kareem and Bird had in the 80's Jordan would have won every championship in the 80's/

the 80s lakers never had 3 guys playing at a hof level on 1 team. the first few championships had 2 in magic and kareem worthy was too young. and the last few had worthy and magic kareem was too old.

True, but there is a different degree of HOF play. Kareem at a HOF level in 1980>Pippen in 96' and Rodman is a borderline HOF candidate. Kareem and Magic played with another GOAT candidate, a third HOFer, and a bunch of other all-stars and all-star level players like Byron Scott.

In the 97' playoffs Jordan and Pippen were the only double digit scorers. Kukoc was third at 7.9 ppg! Compare this to the stacked teams other GOAT candidates had. In 87', for instance, three Lakers averaged 19 ppg or more in the playoffs, a fourth Laker averaged 15 ppg and six Lakers were in double digits.

catch24
06-20-2009, 08:56 PM
Now I can't debate basketball? Just last week Bruce said this about me:

"I respect your knowledge of the game, I'll rep you"

Talk about being fake.

Once someone disagrees with his agenda, his "true self" comes out front & center...are you drunk Bruce?

catch24
06-20-2009, 08:58 PM
By the way roundball thanks for clearing that up. No harsh feelings dude.

+reppin you

Roundball_Rock
06-20-2009, 09:03 PM
Wow, I did not expect that from you, catch! Thanks also chitown.

cotdt
06-20-2009, 09:20 PM
Fatal9 is a true Jordan fan but he is more realistic than his other fans. He knows that MJ was a great player but still human, having had atrocious games like any other player.

BallersTalk
06-20-2009, 11:12 PM
It'd be better for everyone if Kobe fans just got their own board and stayed there away from everyone. I'm sure we're all tired of talking about Kobe by now. Kobe fans are just so obsessed and try to force their opinions down our throats and it's insanely annoying. Kobe fans start arguments with everyone. It's like this all over the internet.

BallersTalk
06-20-2009, 11:13 PM
Fatal9 is a true Jordan fan but he is more realistic than his other fans. He knows that MJ was a great player but still human, having had atrocious games like any other player.
My a$$. He has never shown any indication he's a Jordan fan. Everything he says is pro-Kobe in some way.

andgar923
06-20-2009, 11:14 PM
It'd be better for everyone if Kobe fans just got their own board and stayed there away from everyone. I'm sure we're all tired of talking about Kobe by now. Kobe fans are just so obsessed and try to force their opinions down our throats and it's insanely annoying. Kobe fans start arguments with everyone. It's like this all over the internet.

You aint lying.

cotdt
06-20-2009, 11:20 PM
You aint lying.

There is more anti-Kobe passion than pro-Kobe passion. We are just restoring the balance.

andgar923
06-20-2009, 11:32 PM
There is more anti-Kobe passion than pro-Kobe passion. We are just restoring the balance.

And lying, exaggerating, misleading, is really the way to go about it.

And doesn't it raise flags when you guys are the only ones that believe the things that you guys believe?

cotdt
06-20-2009, 11:34 PM

And doesn't it raise flags when you guys are the only ones that believe the things that you guys believe?

We're not the only ones. Have you ever played street ball in LA?

NBASTATMAN
06-20-2009, 11:45 PM

Guys in LA have absolutely no idea of basketball before Kobe... Even Magic is overrated to the young kids balling in the parks.. They are what they are... Young and dumb... As for Kobe, I give him his respect.. But I hate the fact that kobe stans will use stats to help Kobe in some instances...Than diss stats totally when Kobe's stats don't measure up... :rolleyes:

jmill
06-21-2009, 12:01 AM

What exactly is it that "us guys" believe?

Juges8932
06-21-2009, 12:12 AM
1) Kobe

2) I think he is a fan of MJ. But Kobe is his favorite, no doubt.

andgar923
06-21-2009, 12:22 AM
What exactly is it that "us guys" believe?

I'm assuming you're including yourself with the Kobe stans.

They believe Kobe is the undisputed GOAT.
They believe Kobe has faced the most advanced defense ever created.
They believe MJ is a product of marketing and is the most overrated player of all time.
They believe Kobe is superior than MJ in everything.
They believe Wade is overrated.
They believe Bron is overrated.
They believe Bron is a product of marketing.
They believe Bron's stats don't reflect how weak he is.

In other words, they think Kobe is infallible and will go to any means to prove their agenda, whether its lie, mislead, exaggerate etc.etc.

andgar923
06-21-2009, 12:27 AM

Dude.....

I'M FROM L.A.!!!!!!

This is why I know all of this. I witness this in real life, its not just some internet posters. I also know REAL Laker fans that HATE Kobe stans, but enjoy Kobe. They just don't think Kobe is as great as Kobe stans make him out to be.

And I've played in parks ranging from Leuders, Wilson, Manchester, Liberty, Lynwood, etc.etc.etc.

cotdt
06-21-2009, 12:29 AM
I'm assuming you're including yourself with the Kobe stans.

They believe Kobe has faced the most advanced defense ever created.
They believe MJ is a product of marketing and is the most overrated player of all time.
They believe Wade is overrated.
They believe Bron is overrated.
They believe Bron is a product of marketing.
They believe Bron's stats don't reflect how weak he is.

I can assure you that the vast majority of Kobe fans only beleive that last part.

I watched MJ as a kid and even today rewatch some of his best games. He is the best I've ever seen, BUT the gulf between MJ and Kobe is pretty small. It's the MJ stans that have a problem with this opinion, but I will continue to beleive what I see with my own eyes rather than beleive hype.

jmill
06-21-2009, 12:34 AM

Where are all the ISH posters that say this?

I keep asking for someone to link me to some threads where people are claiming Kobe>MJ and no one does.

I'm not being a smartass btw, I just want to actually see these posts where all these Laker "stans" claim Kobe>MJ.

Regarding the rest of your post, homers/casual fans that overrate their own team/players value exist for every team/player in every sport.

It's not like Laker/Kobe "stans" are unique, there just happen to be more of them because the Lakers have had so much success as a franchise and because Kobe was hyped up as the next MJ, and while he's not MJ, he lived up to the hype in a sense in that he turned out to be really really good at basketball. Plus he plays for the Lakers and he plays SG so the comparisons never stop. Unfortunately.

But don't act like it's only Kobe fans who are like this. The amount of people that have looked me in the eyes and said that AI is better than MJ made me realize that every fanbase has delusional/casual fans.

Not much sense in getting worked up over some random persons opinion you can't change.

Butters
06-21-2009, 12:41 AM
gulf between MJ and Kobe is pretty small. .

Care to go into detail about this?

How is the gap small?
If said gap is so small,does Kobe go from top 11 to number 1 with just 1 more ring/good stat line season?

Mikaiel
06-21-2009, 12:42 AM
I can assure you that the vast majority of Kobe fans only beleive that last part.

I watched MJ as a kid and even today rewatch some of his best games. He is the best I've ever seen, BUT the gulf between MJ and Kobe is pretty small. It's the MJ stans that have a problem with this opinion, but I will continue to beleive what I see with my own eyes rather than beleive hype.

You're from China, right ? Do you live there ?

andgar923
06-21-2009, 12:45 AM
Where are all the ISH posters that say this?

I keep asking for someone to link me to some threads where people are claiming Kobe>MJ and no one does.

I'm not being a smartass btw, I just want to actually see these posts where all these Laker "stans" claim Kobe>MJ.

Regarding the rest of your post, homers/casual fans that overrate their own team/players value exist for every team/player in every sport.

It's not like Laker/Kobe "stans" are unique, there just happen to be more of them because the Lakers have had so much success as a franchise and because Kobe was hyped up as the next MJ, and while he's not MJ, he lived up to the hype in a sense in that he turned out to be really really good at basketball. Plus he plays for the Lakers and he plays SG so the comparisons never stop. Unfortunately.

But don't act like it's only Kobe fans who are like this. The amount of people that have looked me in the eyes and said that AI is better than MJ made me realize that every fanbase has delusional/casual fans.

Not much sense in getting worked up over some random persons opinion you can't change.

I would provide links, but this board doesn't have a search feature. Or at least it doesn't work for me.

And.... I'm not saying this due to the stans on this board. I see this all over the net and in real life as well. People from all over wouldn't hate them if it weren't true. I think I'm a rather fair person, but there's Kobe stans that do believe what I posted.

I'm also clear to distinguish between Laker fans and Kobe STANS. Because Laker fans defend Kobe which is understandable, but the Kobe stans are an entity on their own.

And I understand that many teams/athletes have their crazed fan based, but you just mentioned that due to the Lakers' success throughout the years has created more Kobe fans than other players.

And nobody is denying Kobe's greatness, we just put it into perspective and correct their "errors," as I'm sure you've noticed by now.

cotdt
06-21-2009, 12:46 AM
You're from China, right ? Do you live there ?

I live in LA, my family is in China so I visit there often. People are crazy about Kobe in China. People from LA are also crazy about Kobe. He is the most talked about guy in the world other than Obama.

Mikaiel
06-21-2009, 12:50 AM
He is the most talked about guy in the world other than Obama.

If you think world = USA + China, then maybe. But no :hammerhead:

TryToBeUnbias
06-21-2009, 12:52 AM
I would provide links, but this board doesn't have a search feature. Or at least it doesn't work for me.

And.... I'm not saying this due to the stans on this board. I see this all over the net and in real life as well. People from all over wouldn't hate them if it weren't true. I think I'm a rather fair person, but there's Kobe stans that do believe what I posted.

I'm also clear to distinguish between Laker fans and Kobe STANS. Because Laker fans defend Kobe which is understandable, but the Kobe stans are an entity on their own.

And I understand that many teams/athletes have their crazed fan based, but you just mentioned that due to the Lakers' success throughout the years has created more Kobe fans than other players.

And nobody is denying Kobe's greatness, we just put it into perspective and correct their "errors," as I'm sure you've noticed by now.

Pah does not count..and the casual fan doesnt have an indebt opinion(if you will) on basketball like the people on basketball forums like this one

bruceblitz
06-21-2009, 12:54 AM
I live in LA, my family is in China so I visit there often. People are crazy about Kobe in China. People from LA are also crazy about Kobe. He is the most talked about guy in the world other than Obama.
Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but I would venture to say that Donald Trump, Tiger Woods, Michael Phelps, Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson are talked about quite a bit.

cotdt
06-21-2009, 12:57 AM
Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but I would venture to say that Donald Trump, Tiger Woods, Michael Phelps, Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson are talked about quite a bit.

Huh? Other than Michael Phelps, we don't know those people in L.A. or in China. You hear about Tiger Woods once in a while, like how he cheered for the Lakers in the Finals against his own home team.

nbastatus
06-21-2009, 12:57 AM
He is a Kobe fan. Really, there isn't much question. I've heard him claim to be a Jordan fan, a LeBron fan, and a Wade fan, but his postings/biases make it blatantly obvious where his loyalties lie.
he likes to come into cavs game thread and trash on bron

bruceblitz
06-21-2009, 12:58 AM
Huh? Other than Michael Phelps, we don't know those people in L.A. or in China. You hear about Tiger Woods once in a while, like how he cheered for the Lakers in the Finals against his own home team.

Kobe's more on the level of Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather.

TryToBeUnbias
06-21-2009, 01:00 AM

as a global icon figure? no. no he is not

Mikaiel
06-21-2009, 01:00 AM
I don't know about the whole world, but I've lived in Europe for most of my career (France and England) and ...

Donald Trump

No.

Tiger Woods, Michael Phelps, Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. And it's not even close.

KobeRules24
06-21-2009, 01:01 AM
Here's another fake. You get butt-hurt whenever someone posts facts that shatter your Kobe Bryant fantasy. You hate the Jordan fans because we have that high and mighty attitude because we can post all of this proof as to why Jordan is so superior. Also, you also hate us LeBron fans who post the same type of proof with LeBron, because once again it shatters your Kobe Bryant fantasy..

Just admit that you hate the Jordan fans and LeBron fans for having proof why we think each player is/was better. That's all you need to do instead of hiding your hate for us.

you get butt-hurt everytime someone says something about MJ :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: . you're the one debating with 12 year old kids....that's really smart bruce

andgar923
06-21-2009, 01:01 AM
Pah does not count..and the casual fan doesnt have an indebt opinion(if you will) on basketball like the people on basketball forums like this one

We've seen many people today repeat Pah's arguments.

I post on another board (where I got KPAH's latest piece of work) where dude's repeat his arguments. And once Pah has a new theory they make a thread about it, citing this new so called information.

Go to his Youtube page, and the number of subscribers and video hits that he receives is amazing. And a good portion of these people buy into his agenda (including some here) and they repeat it over and over.

So its very easy to dismiss him, but its like Republicans dismissing Limbaugh's influence. They may not like it or agree with it 100% in public, but he's still highly influential whether people realize it or not.

That's it.... KPAH is the Limbaugh of the Laker world.

bruceblitz
06-21-2009, 01:02 AM
We've seen many people today repeat Pah's arguments.

I post on another board (where I got KPAH's latest piece of work) where dude's repeat his arguments. And once Pah has a new theory they make a thread about it, citing this new so called information.

Go to his Youtube page, and the number of subscribers and video hits that he receives is amazing. And a good portion of these people buy into his agenda (including some here) and they repeat it over and over.

So its very easy to dismiss him, but its like Republicans dismissing Limbaugh's influence. They may not like it or agree with it 100% in public, but he's still highly influential whether people realize it or not.

That's it.... KPAH is the Limbaugh of the Laker world.
:oldlol: :cheers: :applause: :cheers: :oldlol:

cotdt
06-21-2009, 01:05 AM

No, Kobe is on Obama's level here. And Bruce, I'm 24 years old, and proud to be a Kobe fan!

andgar923
06-21-2009, 01:08 AM
Soccer or futbol/football is the biggest sport in the world by far.

If anybody's bigger than Kobe its Beckham, Ronaldinho or any other huge soccer player.

I would give Kobe being the biggest some credence since China is so populated, but that's assuming that every Chinese loves him. I know he's wildly popular there, but so is Yao, Tmac, Arnold Schwarzenegger, MJ, Jackie Chan.

I actually take that back..... Jackie Chan is probably the biggest thing in China by a good margin. And he's also a huge international superstar till this day (he was a huge star around the world before we knew about him).

Just to get things into perspective.

KobeRules24
06-21-2009, 01:12 AM
No, Kobe is on Obama's level here. And Bruce, I'm 24 years old, and proud to be a Kobe fan!

kobe is more famous than lebron worldwide and bruce knows it.

bruceblitz
06-21-2009, 01:16 AM
Barely, but yes. He's more established at this point

Mikaiel

Yeah, but that doesn't mean he's right behind Obama ...

plowking

Wow. That's sad...

cotdt
06-21-2009, 01:17 AM
Barely, but yes. He's more established at this point

And KG is #2 in China. What does KB and KG have in common? Rings :rockon:

:hammertime:

bruceblitz
06-21-2009, 01:17 AM

If anybody's bigger than Kobe its Beckham, Ronaldinho or any other huge soccer player.

I would give Kobe being the biggest some credence since China is so populated, but that's assuming that every Chinese loves him. I know he's wildly popular there, but so is Yao, Tmac, Arnold Schwarzenegger, MJ, Jackie Chan.

I actually take that back..... Jackie Chan is probably the biggest thing in China by a good margin. And he's also a huge international superstar till this day (he was a huge star around the world before we knew about him).

For sure Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Michael Jordan, Michael Phelps, and Donald Trump.

Kobe might be as popular as Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao and John Cena.

People forget that he's one of the most hated athletes of all time as well. So you can say he's the most hated athlete world wide right up there with Terrell Owens.

bruceblitz
06-21-2009, 01:19 AM

I would say that Bruce Lee is more well known and still more popular than Jackie Chan worldwide.

bruceblitz
06-21-2009, 01:24 AM
Tupac, Frank Sinatra, Elvis.... these guys are also insanely popular world-wide.

Mikaiel
06-21-2009, 01:24 AM
For sure Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Michael Jordan, Michael Phelps, and Donald Trump.

Kobe might be as popular as Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao and John Cena.

People forget that he's one of the most hated athletes of all time as well. So you can say he's the most hated athlete world wide right up there with Terrell Owens.

Dude, seriously, stop talking about what the world is interested in when you've never been outside of the US.

Nobody knows who Terrell Owens is.

jmill
06-21-2009, 01:26 AM
Dude, seriously, stop talking about what the world is interested in when you've never been outside of the US.

This is on point.

The Logo
06-21-2009, 01:29 AM
Yes I too believe that Kobe is much, much, much more popular worldwide. Nike and the NBA tried desperately to promote LeBron in Beijing last year and failed miserably. It is not Bron's fault, the NBA tried too hard to promote him but he was humbled after seeing Kobe's popularity with fans in China. See international fans don't allow the media to manipulate their thoughts like American fans, they are smart enough to recognize real talent and hard work. You can't just push a player in our faces and expect us to buy into the hype. LeBron will have to gain that respect on his own, which he will in the future. It's too early to tell now. I used to live in Indonesia and I've moved to Bangkok now and trust me, Kobe IS the most popular athlete here. Like him or hate him, they all know exactly who he is over here.

KobeRules24
06-21-2009, 01:37 AM

i was thinking the same thing, kobe bryant is 1,000 time more popular than Owens. yes kobe is hated by a lot of people and that helps his popularity as crazy as it may sound

KobeRules24
06-21-2009, 01:38 AM
Yes I too believe that Kobe is much, much, much more popular worldwide. Nike and the NBA tried desperately to promote LeBron in Beijing last year and failed miserably. It is not Bron's fault, the NBA tried too hard to promote him but he was humbled after seeing Kobe's popularity with fans in China. See international fans don't allow the media to manipulate their thoughts like American fans, they are smart enough to recognize real talent and hard work. You can't just push a player in our faces and expect us to buy into the hype. LeBron will have to gain that respect on his own, which he will in the future. It's too early to tell now. I used to live in Indonesia and I've moved to Bangkok now and trust me, Kobe IS the most popular athlete here. Like him or hate him, they all know exactly who he is over here.

This. :rockon:

Big Al All day
06-22-2009, 08:28 PM
Who is BruceBlittz and Why is he such a Jackass?

Lebron23
06-22-2009, 08:34 PM
Who is BruceBlittz and Why is he such a Jackass?

Fatal9 is a bigger jackass.

Big Al All day
06-22-2009, 08:36 PM
Fatal9 is a bigger jackass.
That may be, but there is no denying Bruce's Jack-assery.

YAWN
06-22-2009, 08:51 PM
most obsessed with kobe

a) pleezebelieve
b) bruceblitz

who you got?

BallPhunk
06-23-2009, 12:09 AM
In his defense, I was a bigger Jordan fan before bruce joined ISH as well.

Best of the night...