PDA

View Full Version : Joe Budden Brandon Jennings call: Budden records Jennings insulting the Knicks,others

beeboywhoo
06-27-2009, 04:09 PM
he was on a call with joe buddens (rapper) and i guess joe buddens recorded their conversation, kind of lengthy

part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8pt1cNfATQ

part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0G_1Pmf4D0 (4:30) when he says f@! the knicks

D-Rose
06-27-2009, 04:18 PM
He's like the second coming of Stephon Marbury.

Ripped Rubio because he was jealous of the hype and didn't go to the Draft because he thought he might slip. What a moron. I hope Rubio seriously kicks his ass when they play in the future.

emsteez forreal
06-27-2009, 04:22 PM

Ripped Rubio because he was jealous of the hype and didn't go to the Draft because he thought he might slip. What a moron. I hope Rubio seriously kicks his black ass when they play in the future.

yeah, probably not.

twolvesfan
06-27-2009, 04:29 PM
so arrogant and cocky, guess thats a common trend with Euros:(

thejumpa
06-27-2009, 04:30 PM

Ripped Rubio because he was jealous of the hype and didn't go to the Draft because he thought he might slip. What a moron. I hope Rubio seriously kicks his black ass when they play in the future.

You mad?:oldlol:

Seriously though, Rubio is just as much as punk as Jennings is showing to be. They are both clowning.....Jennings talks a bunch of **** so now he needs to step it up and prove people wrong in the NBA...

D-Rose
06-27-2009, 04:32 PM
You mad?:oldlol:

Seriously though, Rubio is just as much as punk as Jennings is showing to be. They are both clowning.....Jennings talks a bunch of **** so now he needs to step it up and prove people wrong in the NBA...
Sorry, Jennings isn't clowing. He thinks the league should pencil him into the ASG next year. The kid has an ego the size of the state of Wisconsin. He's the type of guy that thinks "me, myself, and I". "me first, me second, me third".

cavsfanatic
06-27-2009, 04:34 PM
He from compton lol.

bagelred
06-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Stephon Marbury Part II

Don't worry, I'm sure all this trash talking will endear himself to the media, like T.O., Keyshawn Johnson, etc. He'll end up at ESPN in the long term.

It's good for his long term career.

Boy Knicks dodged a bullet. Stay far away from that douche.

LbloodOjunkieG
06-27-2009, 04:38 PM
I tried to listen to it, but it's hard for me to hear Brandon. I have to turn my speakers all the way up and it hurts my ears. Do we even know if that's Brandon for real? If it is it's a little disappointing. I'm not worried about it just yet.

thejumpa
Sorry, Jennings isn't clowing. He thinks the league should pencil him into the ASG next year. The kid has an ego the size of the state of Wisconsin. He's the type of guy that thinks "me, myself, and I". "me first, me second, me third".

Hey now, any 18 year old who try's to call the shots and pick which team he is going to only to **** with them and possibly decide to not play must have a big ego too.....he may not be as vocal as Jennings but still, his actions are those of a jackass.

Oh, when I said clowning I meant in a bad way...like basically doing whatever and realizing nobody is going to say anything about it....but they still gotta play ball at the end of the day

R.I.P.
so arrogant and cocky, guess thats a common trend with Euros:(

:oldlol: :oldlol:

StroShow4
06-27-2009, 04:41 PM
I don't think I'll ever be a fan of this kid. He comes off as an arrogant moron. I still remember how he looked like a ****tard blatantly trying to break the assist record in that McDonalds HS All Star Game. :lol

nbastatus
06-27-2009, 04:42 PM
so cocky.

D-Rose
06-27-2009, 04:44 PM
I don't think I'll ever be a fan of this kid. He comes off as an arrogant moron. I still remember how he looked like a ****tard blatantly trying to break the assist record in that McDonalds HS All Star Game. :lol
Agree

Superjock
06-27-2009, 04:47 PM
First of all ridnour aint a bum,second this kid is arrogant and dumb.I cant wait to see him flop in the nba and then cry on national television.

GOBB
06-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Not his fault a private convo was made public. Unless he was aware.

xtn5021
06-27-2009, 04:48 PM
The T.O. of basketball. I actually like that for some reason.

pete's montreux
06-27-2009, 04:52 PM

What's wrong with trying to break a record like that? At least he wants to pass the ball and not break the record for most "my nuts on yo face" free throw line dunks in a game. I'm sure you didn't say anything when Boobie Gibson said he was going to try and break the three point record in the rook/soph game a couple years ago. It's exactly the same thing.

And he would have broken the record had everyone hit their jumpshots and finished at the rim. He must've had 10+ almost assists in that game.

Brujesino
i saw some interveiws with him thought he was a little more mature then this but guess not oh well still hope he does well

JM720
:oldlol: More then 1/3 of the league acts like this kid, it just most know how to keep it private and away from the media.

thejumpa
06-27-2009, 04:57 PM
:oldlol: More then 1/3 of the league acts like this kid, it just most know how to keep it private and away from the media.

Yup.

People would be surprised at how many NBA players say things like "**** the Knicks" "**** the Lakers"...."I'm better than Kobe" or whatever. They're ego's are huge...from Kobe to Lebron to Rubio or Jennings.

I'm calling it now....Jennings 17-20ppg ROY!

CantStop
06-27-2009, 05:00 PM
F*cking idiots on this board. I'm positive he thought Joe Budden wouldn't put this sh!t on youtube. Every NBA player does this. They clown with their boys and talk trash.

TheGame414
06-27-2009, 05:02 PM
Not his fault a private convo was made public. Unless he was aware.
You're right about that, but it is his fault that he's an idiot.

twolvesfan
06-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Yup.

People would be surprised at how many NBA players say things like "**** the Knicks" "**** the Lakers"...."I'm better than Kobe" or whatever. They're ego's are huge...from Kobe to Lebron to Rubio or Jennings.

I'm calling it now....Jennings 17-20ppg ROY!
nah he is going to split time with ramon sessions

InspiredLebowski
06-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Am I the only one excitedly awaiting Scott Skiles getting a hold of this kid?

StroShow4
06-27-2009, 05:10 PM
What's wrong with trying to break a record like that?

I guess there's nothing "wrong with it". I didn't say there was something "wrong with it". I did say he made himself look stupid, which I believe he did. He was passing up layups to pass the ball backwards to someone else, resulting in some weird looking **** ups. It just seemed dumb to me, just play ****ing basketball.

StroShow4
06-27-2009, 05:11 PM
Am I the only one excitedly awaiting Scott Skiles getting a hold of this kid?

That's the first thing that popped into my head when he was chosen by the Bucks. How is that possibly going to work? Should be fun.

CantStop
06-27-2009, 05:15 PM
I guess there's nothing "wrong with it". I didn't say there was something "wrong with it". I did say he made himself look stupid, which I believe he did. He was passing up layups to pass the ball backwards to someone else, resulting in some weird looking **** ups. It just seemed dumb to me, just play ****ing basketball.

Yup, and owning a Smush Parker Laker jersey isn't stupid? You're a fan of all stupid players. :oldlol:

FireMcFailPlease
06-27-2009, 05:16 PM
The cherry on top is when he played chicken at the draft cause he didnt want to be the last guy sitting out there, so he made a special appearance when he found out he was drafted 10th. what a loser.

StroShow4
06-27-2009, 05:17 PM
Yup, and owning a Smush Parker Laker jersey isn't stupid? You're a fan of all stupid players. :oldlol:

Brandon Jennings doesn't drive a Smushcalade. Smush >> Jennings.

thejumpa
06-27-2009, 05:18 PM
The cherry on top is when he played chicken at the draft cause he didnt want to be the last guy sitting out there, so he made a special appearance when he found out he was drafted 10th. what a loser.

Nobody had him going last so I'm pretty sure he didn't think he was going to be last......

Does anybody here think he is going to be a good player in the NBA?

OneMoreSucka
06-27-2009, 05:20 PM
This kid is going to be great to watch play. I can see the trash talking already...

InspiredLebowski
06-27-2009, 05:21 PM
This kid is going to be out of the league by the end of his rookie deal, bet.

AirJordan23
He's the type of guy that thinks "me, myself, and I". "me first, me second, me third".

The second coming of
http://images.askmen.com/galleries/men/allen-iverson/pictures/allen-iverson-picture-4.jpg

JM720

You a swaggerless hater it was all part of the plan :oldlol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLwVq48W5AQ

CantStop
06-27-2009, 05:22 PM
Brandon Jennings doesn't drive a Smushcalade. Smush >> Jennings.

Smush Parker doesn't even have a job.

Blue&Orange
06-27-2009, 05:23 PM
Brandon Jennings has establish himself as certified @hole without even playing a NBA game.

StroShow4
06-27-2009, 05:24 PM
Smush Parker doesn't even have a job.

Neither will this kid in about 3 years.

BallersTalk
06-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Sounds familiar. Remind you of anyone that's been playing for the Lakers for a while?

StroShow4
06-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Actually, Smush does have a job. He's the starting PG for the Guangdong Southern Tigers of the Chinese Basketball Association. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

CantStop
06-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Neither will this kid in about 3 years.

Suuuure. Brandon Jennings has talent and a mouth. Smush had a mouth.

JM720
06-27-2009, 05:30 PM
He didnt even know he was being recorded

http://www.joebuddentv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32601

CantStop
06-27-2009, 05:33 PM
He didnt even know he was being recorded

http://www.joebuddentv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32601

Exactly. Not Joe Budden's fault either. They're just clowing. More than half the league does this.

BallersTalk
06-27-2009, 05:39 PM
brandon jennings sounds like a white guy

OneMoreSucka
06-27-2009, 05:39 PM
Exactly. Not Joe Budden's fault either. They're just clowing. More than half the league does this.
Yeah it's not Budden's fault he recorded their conversation without Jennings even knowing.

Yung D-Will
06-27-2009, 05:41 PM
He talks like he's better then Rubio but I'd like to see his play back it up. Cause right now I don't think there's any rookie pg better than Rubio

thejumpa
06-27-2009, 05:42 PM
It's not Buddens fault? That's some hoe ****.....recording people when they don't know is gay. Jennings may not show it or tell Buddens...but I bet he is pissed. No one wants to have things like that put into the public. I'm just waiting on ESPN to tear him apart...

OneMoreSucka
06-27-2009, 05:44 PM
It's not Buddens fault? That's some hoe ****.....recording people when they don't know is gay. Jennings may not show it or tell Buddens...but I bet he is pissed. No one wants to have things like that put into the public. I'm just waiting on ESPN to tear him apart...
I can see Skip Bayless going off already....

sergiorodriguez
06-27-2009, 05:44 PM
he ripped rubio because rubio isn't that good

D-Rose
06-27-2009, 05:48 PM
I can see Skip Bayless going off already....
YES! :lol

emsteez forreal
06-27-2009, 05:50 PM
JOE BUDDEN DIDN'T RECORD THIS. someone used a stream/webcam capture and put it up on youtube. lol at the whole joe budden community trying to flag the video to get it taken down, i'm downloading the videos myself right now/ :oldlol:
just one question, is "JOE BUDDEN" on the joe budden forums actually him?

emsteez forreal
06-27-2009, 05:53 PM
http://www.joebuddentv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32607 :roll: :roll:

Interminator
06-27-2009, 05:54 PM
:roll: @ nobody believin me when I said Jennings was the 2nd coming of Marbury.

You are looking at one of the future most popular hated players in the NBA, Jennings' handle is ridiculous but everywhere he goes he is a problem on the court and in the locker room and it seems like all he cares about is money.

JM720
06-27-2009, 05:55 PM
JOE BUDDEN DIDN'T RECORD THIS. someone used a stream/webcam capture and put it up on youtube. lol at the whole joe budden community trying to flag the video to get it taken down, i'm downloading the videos myself right now/ :oldlol:
just one question, is "JOE BUDDEN" on the joe budden forums actually him?

yes

OneMoreSucka
06-27-2009, 05:59 PM
he ripped rubio because rubio isn't that good
Says the guy with a Sergio Rodriguez username :oldlol:

Interminator
06-27-2009, 06:01 PM
This is classic. YM is by far one of the most cockiest, arrogant basketball players I have ever seen. Way past Marbury, This kid not only wrecks the chemistry at Oak Hill when he attended and took the shine away from everyone other than himself but he goes to Europe and lets it be known hes not happy with his role although he was struggling and it was his rookie year.

Im rooting for the kid, Young Money is about to become a star in the NBA and make people care about the Bucks.

http://thesportsculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/bj009-2-11.jpeg
Blood gang.

http://www.goazcatsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/brandon_jennings_high_top.jpg

http://thesportsculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/stunnershades.jpg
Im not kidding thats Jennings on the right.:oldlol:

JordanL
06-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Jennings is making people like Kobe.:oldlol:

thejumpa
06-27-2009, 06:05 PM
Jennings is about to catch a lot of heat for this I bet.....

hahah I had no idea Buddens was actually on his site...everybody is pissed over there lol.

NYK-Bball
06-27-2009, 06:09 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: This kid is hilarious.It wasn't even supposed to be released.Everyone talks sht with friends so you guys need to relax.

AlaskaBlzDuk
06-27-2009, 06:20 PM
I'm glad TO jr is not coming to Portland we've have had enough Pain in the A$$es to last a lifetime

But insted of Brandon Jennings can we just call him BJ?

With the 10th pick the bucks would like a BJ...

Interminator
06-27-2009, 06:20 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: This kid is hilarious.It wasn't even supposed to be released.Everyone talks sht with friends so you guys need to relax.
He already made it clear Sessions wont be back, and that Ridnour will be his backup.

Already alienating potential teammates, I just cant help but question Jennings' character espescially after what he did to Oak Hill.

I think he averaged 35 PPG while completely removing all of the other players from consideration on the court, I might be wrong but I remember seeing a post on GoAZCats about Jennings taking 43 shots one game.

Ian
06-27-2009, 06:25 PM
Do people really think that the majority of NBA players don't talk and act like this? Seriously?

I'm a Bucks fan and I could care less about this. Growing up, it was the cocky kids like this that always tore everyone apart on the court. If he can play, he can play. That's all I care about. End of story.

Brandon Jennings will do something that few ever do--bring national attention to Milwaukee.

momo
06-27-2009, 06:25 PM
I had to google Brandon Jennings to find out who he is....

:confusedshrug:

Who cares what this kid says.

NYK-Bball
06-27-2009, 06:57 PM
He already made it clear Sessions wont be back, and that Ridnour will be his backup.

Already alienating potential teammates, I just cant help but question Jennings' character espescially after what he did to Oak Hill.

I think he averaged 35 PPG while completely removing all of the other players from consideration on the court, I might be wrong but I remember seeing a post on GoAZCats about Jennings taking 43 shots one game.

I think if the bucks felt that he wasn't gonna be a starter they wouldn't take him.Why would they draft a PG if they were gonna keep Sessions and make him backup Ridnour who can barely keep a starting job on the Sonics and Bucks.Brandon just feels he's better,its not like he went to the media and told them this.He was talking to a friend and it somehow leaked.

NYK-Bball
06-27-2009, 06:58 PM
I had to google Brandon Jennings to find out who he is....

:confusedshrug:

Who cares what this kid says.

You must not follow the NBA or Draft a lot then if you didn't know.

oh the horror
06-27-2009, 07:19 PM
You a swaggerless hater

Please, put away the rap music, and develope a vocabulary of your own.

Samurai Swoosh
06-27-2009, 07:22 PM
LMAO @ Joe Budden of all people giving this kid advice

"Yo on some real ****, thats my problem I'm always playing with you, you BETTER go ****ing eat some humble pie and ****ing worh hard or SOME **** ... you arrogant, you ain't scored a point yet."

LMAO that was hilarious

krispykreme23
06-27-2009, 07:26 PM
Well the Bucks just extended a qualifying offer to Sessions...

LbloodOjunkieG
06-27-2009, 07:27 PM
With the 10th pick the bucks would like a BJ...

Wouldn't you? :rockon:

oh the horror
06-27-2009, 07:27 PM
Look, I have no issues with this. Brandon probably was BSing and felt the conversation was private. We all talk SH*T when we're comfortable.

But, with that being said, this kid is going to have a HELL of a time trying to adjust and fit in, if he truely believes that hes going to walk into the NBA and be a star. He'll get passed up, dunked on, thrown around. Hes some young ass kid, who is cocky, but DOES have talent.....but lets face it...at his age, hes going to get worked over a few times. A hard lesson in humility.

LbloodOjunkieG
06-27-2009, 07:28 PM
Well the Bucks just extended a qualifying offer to Sessions...

I believe the offer was extended before the draft. I could be wrong.

D-Rose
06-27-2009, 07:31 PM
Actually just watched the videos.

This kid is a total moron. Hope he falls flat on his face and no one wants his ass on their team.

Hasn't even played an NBA game yet :oldlol:

JM720
06-27-2009, 07:39 PM

Please learn to take a joke.

Interminator
06-27-2009, 07:50 PM

I think if the bucks felt that he wasn't gonna be a starter they wouldn't take him.Why would they draft a PG if they were gonna keep Sessions and make him backup Ridnour who can barely keep a starting job on the Sonics and Bucks.Brandon just feels he's better,its not like he went to the media and told them this.He was talking to a friend and it somehow leaked.
I agree with everything you said 100%.

Jinxed
06-27-2009, 09:12 PM
He doesn't really say anything about rubio or bilas .

John Smith
06-27-2009, 09:30 PM
the videos are gone ... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OneMoreSucka
06-27-2009, 09:40 PM
the videos are gone ... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure you'll be seeing it on sportscenter soon enough

John Smith
06-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Somebody had to save those videos. I want to see them. I wonder if it was fake.

OneMoreSucka
06-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Somebody had to save those videos. I want to see them. I wonder if it was fake.
Certainly not fake

The Magic Man
06-27-2009, 11:44 PM

Fa sho! What kind of a-hole would sit there and f*ckin pass the ball to the open man every single damn play? I hate punks like that. :D

StroShow4
06-27-2009, 11:45 PM
Fa sho! What kind of a-hole would sit there and f*ckin pass the ball to the open man every single damn play? I hate punks like that. :D

Just let me assure you that these were the most selfish passes you will ever see in your life. :oldlol:

The Magic Man
06-27-2009, 11:50 PM
Just let me assure you that these were the most selfish passes you will ever see in your life. :oldlol:

Okay, now you making me want to youtube this sh*t up. Sounds great.

OneMoreSucka
06-28-2009, 12:05 AM
I hope he rocks the hightop fade

Killer_Instinct
06-28-2009, 12:27 AM
I somewhat like this. Unless he busts, then...

G-train
06-28-2009, 12:31 AM
pfff, this is nothing

momo
06-28-2009, 02:59 AM
You must not follow the NBA or Draft a lot then if you didn't know.

I follow the NBA very closely and the draft or future hopefuls or prospects very little.

The only HS players I remember hearing about are Brawn, KB, Lamar Odom and KG. Most NCAA players I hear about are the ones on teams that make some noise.

So this kid has played zero pro ball and has an opinion? Great. Who cares. He will be humbled, no matter how good he is. They ALL are.

Koop1
06-28-2009, 03:10 AM
dammnn I'm lovin it
whats with the hate

****** Need to have some Swag these days in the league, do you want the ***** to be quiet and retarded like Ridnour or what

Jennings takes this W in this
hopefully ***** can take home the ROTY award as well

NY-Knicks
06-28-2009, 08:40 AM
i like his game, but i hate his personality

godofgods
06-28-2009, 08:54 AM
Why are retards from compton so damn racist?
This guy better watch it, hatin the Knicks won't get him to the commish's good side.

-M-I
06-28-2009, 10:37 AM

:applause:

blazerjimmy
06-28-2009, 10:42 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Ian
06-28-2009, 03:21 PM
Oh the drammmmma!!!!

An NBA Player talking ****?! Never.

dnyk1337
06-28-2009, 03:29 PM

:roll: good one mom

MiseryCityTexas
06-28-2009, 04:52 PM
Joe Budden is a hoe ass n!gga thats just seeking attention. It all started off when Joe Budden used his attractive girlfriend to sell records of his sh!tty album. that backfired real fast, because his girl facked every rapper in the industry, and plus as soon as her modeling career gets off the ground, she is gonna drop joe buddens with the quickness.

then this loser blames jay-z for his failures at def jam.

then he disses saigon for no apparent reason at all,

then he says he is a much better rapper than method man, and he can lyrically destroy him in a battle, when the whole world knows that method man would destroy buddens in a freestyle battle.

and now this brandon jennings bullsh!t. dude just wants any kind of attention he can get since his records aren't selling worth sh!t.

his girlfriend sold more copies of her ass, than padded room, and his def jam debut combined.:violin:

Diesel J
11-15-2009, 06:56 AM
He talks like he's better then Rubio but I'd like to see his play back it up. Cause right now I don't think there's any rookie pg better than Rubio

THis thread needs to be upped:lol :roll:

Diesel J
11-15-2009, 06:58 AM
Boy Knicks dodged a bullet. Stay far away from that douche.

Say what? Knicks fans on another board are already getting on Walsh for not drafting Jennings:lol

Lyoto15
11-15-2009, 07:23 AM
It's honestly a bit sad trying to hate on a guy for what he does in his personal life, with his friends or whatever.

Judge the guy from his basketball skills...which he obviously has.

SAKOTXA
11-15-2009, 07:50 AM
It was removed by the user! ***** I wanted to see it! :ohwell: