PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2k9 - Create a player for association mode?

Splitz77
07-01-2009, 11:58 PM
Is it possible to create a player and then add the player you created to your association mode so you can play as yourself for multiple seasons?

Nets fan 93
07-02-2009, 01:50 AM
Common sense... yeah

Splitz77
07-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Common sense... yeah

How, I cant figure it out..I created a player, but i dont know how to add them to my assocation mode.

donsanchez306
07-02-2009, 02:15 PM
save the roster you make the created player on/ load whatever file you have and start an association if you assignend him to a team he will play from there.

or if you fantasy draft he will be in the player pool......either pick him first or happy hunting.:rockon:

NotYetGreat
07-03-2009, 06:04 AM
Always remember to save your roster after you create him and make it your default roster.

bdreason
07-03-2009, 05:15 PM
You can also just edit a draft pick. Just make sure your draft a guy with the size and position you want.

My personal favorite is scouting/recruiting players from HS in College Hoops 2k8... then exporting and drafting them onto my NBA 2k8 Association team.

JerzeyBlaze
07-23-2009, 03:32 PM
You can also just edit a draft pick. Just make sure your draft a guy with the size and position you want.

My personal favorite is scouting/recruiting players from HS in College Hoops 2k8... then exporting and drafting them onto my NBA 2k8 Association team.

Dude this is awesome. Im playin gm and simming my games, and editing the whole prosect list. I edited like 20 prospects so that in the NBA draft every lottery team can have a shot at a good rookie to make things more competitive...its mad fun...right now im the NY knicks and i blow up the roster and just have like 4 prospects from the 2 year drafts, they are ripping ish up...although im still losing alot...anywys how do you do the recruiting from college hoops to 2k?

1~Gibson~1
07-23-2009, 05:10 PM
When you edit a player after you press start it'll ask you what team you want him on, or if you just want him as a free agent.