PDA

View Full Version : Who's watching the Michael Jackson Memorial?

Lebron23
07-07-2009, 11:48 AM
I am watching the Memorial on CNN. And they are playin this song in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVFetyVMh1o&feature=related

SCREWstonRockets
07-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Which channel will show the best coverage? I want to record it.

Maniak
07-07-2009, 11:56 AM
I am not becuase hes been dead to me for yearz.

wang4three
07-07-2009, 11:58 AM
Is it just me, or are people acting like this is Summer Jam? They showed a woman last night who "won" tickets and was jumping up and down.

Lebron23
07-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Live Broadcasts from TMZ.

http://www.tmz.com/

rfm767
07-07-2009, 12:04 PM
i'm watching

KubiliusF
07-07-2009, 12:07 PM
cnn

Maniak
07-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Is it just me, or are people acting like this is Summer Jam? They showed a woman last night who "won" tickets and was jumping up and down.
YAY I GET TO WATCH MY IDOL WHO I WAS MAKING FUN OF A FEW WEEKS AGO FOR BEING A PEDO AND ****** GO INTO A COFFIN AND I CAN PRETEND TO CRY AND MAYBE ILL GET ON CAMERA!!!!!!!

fyck society.

Pharcyde
07-07-2009, 12:09 PM
There's a Michael Jackson fan forum and people were contemplating suicide and said they were going to kill Obama because he didn't make a national speech about Jackson's death.

KubiliusF
07-07-2009, 12:09 PM
anyway his song man in the mirror , is reaaly really emotionally touching

darius15
07-07-2009, 12:10 PM
There's a Michael Jackson fan forum and people were contemplating suicide and said they were going to kill Obama because he didn't make a national speech about Jackson's death.

LOL! Aren't pretty much all MJ fans Obama voters as well?:confusedshrug:

KubiliusF
07-07-2009, 12:12 PM
LOL! Aren't pretty much all MJ fans Obama voters as well?:confusedshrug:

Darius ? you are lithuanian arent you?

darius15
07-07-2009, 12:14 PM
Darius ? you are lithuanian arent you?

Haha, nah man. I'm Indian:cheers:

KubiliusF
07-07-2009, 12:16 PM
Haha, nah man. I'm Indian:cheers:

i heard lots of good things about masala chai from india is it really good ?

Butters
07-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Better question,why is ths in the nba forum?

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 12:24 PM
I am not becuase hes been dead to me for yearz.

Don't disrespect a man that has accomplished so much. His legacy lives on every year even if the Media distorted are views of him out of pure hate.

Maniak
07-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Don't disrespect a man that has accomplished so much. His legacy lives on every year even if the Media distorted are views of him out of pure hate.
Save it for a Michael Jackson fansite, kid.

Butters
07-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Don't disrespect a man that has accomplished so much..

He's a ****ing Man!He is not flippin Jesus people.I care as much about this guy as i do about all the people who get shot and killed everyday.

He's on the same care level as a drug dealer dieing of aids.

My god some people act like he's some great role model and the world is a terrible place with out him.

Suck it up babies.

Maniak
07-07-2009, 12:30 PM
He's a ****ing Man!He is not flippin Jesus people.I care as much about this guy as i do about all the people who get shot and killed everyday.

He's on the same care level as a drug dealer dieing of aids.

My god some people act like he's some great role model and the world is a terrible place with out him.

Suck it up babies.
+1 to you.

nbastatus
07-07-2009, 12:46 PM
i want to see how crowded it would be!! then turn off the TV afterward.

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Save it for a Michael Jackson fansite, kid.

So we're gonna disrespect one of the most influential mans to ever come into the music industry because of false allegations that were never proven and had nearly 0 evidence? And I'm the Kid because I'd don't believe everything the Media feeds me, because I actually can create my own opinions ?

niko
07-07-2009, 12:51 PM
i'm kind of curious but ill watch news clips later. he was unreal musically but i'm a little torn, we are having what is almost a state funeral for someone who at worst was a pedo and at best was way too close to kids for a grown man to be. :confusedshrug:

niko
07-07-2009, 12:52 PM
So we're gonna disrespect one of the most influential mans to ever come into the music industry because of false allegations that were never proven and had nearly 0 evidence? And I'm the Kid because I'd don't believe everything the Media feeds me, because I actually can create my own opinions ?
Dude, he said kids slept over with him. He said that, from his mouth. No, that doesn't mean he did anything but ANY adult with kids can tell you that is ridiculously creepy.

Maniak
07-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Yes we are.

And yes you are.

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 01:01 PM
Yes we are.

And yes you are.

Ok you win then lol :oldlol:

niko
07-07-2009, 01:04 PM

Do you disregard the stuff he said about sleeping with children ON VIDEO (so you know that someone didn't misquote him)? It's not all media created.

I hate when this board always "blames the media". Stephon Marbury has been an angel his whole career except for the media. Rasheed is really a good guy, it's "the media". even when a person says something asinine, the media made him.

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Do you disregard the stuff he said about sleeping with children ON VIDEO (so you know that someone didn't misquote him)? It's not all media created.

I hate when this board always "blames the media". Stephon Marbury has been an angel his whole career except for the media. Rasheed is really a good guy, it's "the media". even when a person says something asinine, the media made him.

I'll admit Jackson wasn't perfect but people get blinded by everything the Media said to appreciate what hes done for music today.

And on a side note Stephon and Rasheed fail horribly.

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 01:08 PM
This memorial is epic. **** I tried so hard to get down there..I'm pissed I couldn't get tickets. First I couldn't get to Neverland and now I can't get to the memorial.

1 billion people watching worldwide.....**** the accusations....long live the King

PP34Deuce
07-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Im willing to bet the people saying negative things are 90's babys who only know the drama that went on in the 90s for him.

Michael jackson was bigger than life, You know how amazing it is to surpass the Beatles, Elvis, Rolling stones, etc....?

The man donated MILLIONS of dollars for charities.

niko
07-07-2009, 01:11 PM
I'll admit Jackson wasn't perfect but people get blinded by everything the Media said to appreciate what hes done for music today.

And on a side note Stephon and Rasheed fail horribly.

i'm not saying he shouldn't be celebrated. My point is people should feel at least a little conflicted. your first comment to criticism of him was "IM NOT GOING TO ACCEPT THAT MEDIA CREATED BIAS" or whatever. MJ didn't need media help, he put his foot in his mouth pretty good all on his own.

Butters
07-07-2009, 01:15 PM

Put a catholic priest in Jackson's place and his head would be on a stake.Normal people don't do the **** he did.The world is a better place with out loons like that in it.

He was a good dancer,a average singer and his songs had good beats,thats about it.He's dead,cry,sob,do what ever,but don't act like he was this awseome guy who saved the world with his good deeds.

TH50
07-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Im willing to bet the people saying negative things are 90's babys who only know the drama that went on in the 90s for him.

Michael jackson was bigger than life, You know how amazing it is to surpass the Beatles, Elvis, Rolling stones, etc....?

The man donated MILLIONS of dollars for charities.

Michael Jackson Sucks

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 01:16 PM
i'm not saying he shouldn't be celebrated. My point is people should feel at least a little conflicted. your first comment to criticism of him was "IM NOT GOING TO ACCEPT THAT MEDIA CREATED BIAS" or whatever. MJ didn't need media help, he put his foot in his mouth pretty good all on his own.

Thats fine if people feel conflicted but I'm not one of them. I honestly only care how he impacted me and that was with his Music. And that's what I respect him for. And that's not only with Mj it's with Sports too I judge a player by what he does on court/filed/practice, not what he does on his free time. It's just how I am.

kkling
07-07-2009, 01:18 PM

Conflicted why exactly? Because you believe everything the media spins, the rest of us should?

He was a good dancer,a average singer and his songs had good beats,thats about it.He's dead,cry,sob,do what ever,but don't act like he was this awseome guy who saved the world with his good deeds.

700+ million albums sold and he's average? He also did a lot for children, whether your ignorant ass knows it or not.

Now, this thread obviously doesn't belong here, but some of you are ridiculous.

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Put a catholic priest in Jackson's place and his head would be on a stake.Normal people don't do the **** he did.The world is a better place with out loons like that in it.

It's judgmental people like you who crucified Mike years before his death. The only thing he's ever been proven to have done is sleep with a Kid. That may be wrong but is it enough to crucify him? No, Disrespecting a man on the day of his Memorial do you have any respect?

nbastatus
07-07-2009, 01:20 PM
this is getting boring. lol

TH50
07-07-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm not gonna watch one second of this crap.

tsnorquist
07-07-2009, 01:21 PM
Better question,why is ths in the nba forum?

Couldn't have said it any better. If the public showed the same amount of "love" or "passion" for our brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, and family who put themselves in harms way every day - we be a great country.

But no, we celebrate the life of someone who gave society the moonwalk and possibly 4 great songs.

It's pathetic. IMO the guy was a child molesting pedo and will be happy when this is done and over with. What a complete waste of time, money, and disrespect to the rest of society.

No wonder California is bankrupt.....

TH50
07-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Couldn't have said it any better. If the public showed the same amount of "love" or "passion" for our brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, and family who put themselves in harms way every day - we be a great country.

But no, we celebrate the life of someone who gave society the moonwalk and possibly 4 great songs.

It's pathetic. IMO the guy was a child molesting pedo and will be happy when this is done and over with. What a complete waste of time, money, and disrespect to the rest of society.

I agree with you 100% :applause:

crisoner
07-07-2009, 01:23 PM
F*ck all you bastards talking sh*t about Micheal Jackson straight up.

RIP MJ

And if you don't like his music you don't know what good music is.

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Watching the memorial right now.......hopefully they will have another at Neverland.

This **** has officially taken over LA....it's great. It's on every channel and they say it costs about $4 million.

nbastatus
07-07-2009, 01:25 PM

RIP MJ

i like his music but i don't like him as a person :confusedshrug:

Mor'Fiyah
07-07-2009, 01:26 PM
Dude, he said kids slept over with him. He said that, from his mouth. No, that doesn't mean he did anything but ANY adult with kids can tell you that is ridiculously creepy.

Honestly? Its not as creepy as you make it out to be. Maybe its because I am from another country/culture... but America has this love/hate relationship with sex and sexuality so much so that you guys inject sex in places it maybe has no bearing. So he slept in the same bed as a kid. Inappropriate? Maybe... depends on the relationship between Jackson and the kids and the kid's family. Growing up in Jamaica, no one would think twice about a kid and an adult sleeping in the same bed if said adult was a trusted close member of the family. The fact that the automatic thought of an adult and a kid sleeping in the same bed is one of creepiness says something about the American consciousness - "mind in the gutter" syndrome maybe?

In any case... even if you think he's creepy (I am willing to be his mysterious sexuality, and weird surgical enhancements play a bigger role in that than people are willing to admit), can those feelings possibly counterbalance his career accomplishments as a philanthropist, entertainer extraordinaire? Seriously? :confusedshrug:

Mor'Fiyah
07-07-2009, 01:27 PM
i like his music but i don't like him as a person :confusedshrug:

Because you knew him as a person? :confusedshrug:

phoenix18
07-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Watching the memorial right now.......hopefully they will have another at Neverland.

This **** has officially taken over LA....it's great. It's on every channel and they say it costs about $4 million.
Who paid the 4 Million?

tsnorquist
07-07-2009, 01:28 PM

Could have donated that $4MM to the children he so adamantly loved and buried him for $8k like any other family would.

I find it hypocritical and illogical in the rationalization of you so called "fans".

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 01:29 PM
I don't know I was just loling cause I thought about if they were to play Ron Artest's Michael Jackson tribute lol.

thejumpa
Who paid the 4 Million?

I think.......Jackson's family,friends, and they are asking for people to donate:oldlol:

There is a site to go to but I forget the link

nbastatus
Because you knew him as a person? :confusedshrug:
maybe :confusedshrug:

tsnorquist
07-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Who paid the 4 Million?

The City of Los Angeles did..... rather, they'll issue an IOU.

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Yeah....let's bury Michael Jackson for 8k...makes sense.

BTW this isn't a funeral. It's a memorial.....

Mor'Fiyah
07-07-2009, 01:34 PM

The moonwalk (actually more than that... he changed dance period).

Multiple great songs (most number one hits by a male artist).

Greatest selling album in the history of mankind.

More donations to charities and children's funds than any other celebrity ever.

That said... every life is precious and should be celebrated. But by whom? The people who knew what to celebrate in these lives... just so happens people like Ghandi, MLK, Mother Theresa, Bob Marley, John Lennon, and Michael Jackson were just known by soooo many people. Hence the nationally televised memorial. Capice?

tsnorquist
07-07-2009, 01:35 PM
Yeah....let's bury Michael Jackson for 8k...makes sense.

BTW this isn't a funeral. It's a memorial.....

Well if you all cared so much about "the children", wouldn't it be better suited and a genuine act of sincerity to give all the money that went into this scam...errr memorial to the kids he so much loved?

What a bunch of hypocrites you fans are. Hell, Billy Mays contributed more to society than this guy did.

Lebron23
07-07-2009, 01:36 PM

RIP MJ

+1

niko
07-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Honestly? Its not as creepy as you make it out to be. Maybe its because I am from another country/culture... but America has this love/hate relationship with sex and sexuality so much so that you guys inject sex in places it maybe has no bearing. So he slept in the same bed as a kid. Inappropriate? Maybe... depends on the relationship between Jackson and the kids and the kid's family. Growing up in Jamaica, no one would think twice about a kid and an adult sleeping in the same bed if said adult was a trusted close member of the family. The fact that the automatic thought of an adult and a kid sleeping in the same bed is one of creepiness says something about the American consciousness - "mind in the gutter" syndrome maybe?

In any case... even if you think he's creepy (I am willing to be his mysterious sexuality, and weird surgical enhancements play a bigger role in that than people are willing to admit), can those feelings possibly counterbalance his career accomplishments as a philanthropist, entertainer extraordinaire? Seriously? :confusedshrug:

he wasn't a member of the kid's family, and i've spent time in asia, in about 10 european countries, and have family from Puerto Rico. Where is this place it is not creepy? Europe - creepy. Latin american - creepy. Asia - creepy. You are into some serious rationalizing.

And yes, his bizarre behavior does offset some of what he did, at least to the point that you people wanting everyone to not mention it is ridiculous. I'm not saying focus on it, but don't give me this **** we should ignore it.

Mor'Fiyah
07-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Could have donated that $4MM to the children he so adamantly loved and buried him for $8k like any other family would.

I find it hypocritical and illogical in the rationalization of you so called "fans".

I find it hypocritical that someone who has likely donated less than 1/1000th of the money Jackson has donated to kids is complaining about something like this. Just for the record, I think 4 million is way too much money to spend on anyone''s memorial, but seeing as how I have not been able to give to society what Jackson has been able to do I figured I would just sit back and chill. What have you done for the children lately?

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 01:39 PM
he wasn't a member of the kid's family, and i've spent time in asia, in about 10 european countries, and have family from Puerto Rico. Where is this place it is not creepy? Europe - creepy. Latin american - creepy. Asia - creepy. You are into some serious rationalizing.

And yes, his bizarre behavior does offset some of what he did, at least to the point that you people wanting everyone to not mention it is ridiculous. I'm not saying focus on it, but don't give me this **** we should ignore it.

Yes cause everyone talks about bad things on the day of someones memorial.
At Memorials you appreciate the person not try to bring them down,

GOBB
07-07-2009, 01:39 PM

Translation: I didnt know who Michael Jackson was.

23ajay
07-07-2009, 01:40 PM
i am not

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 01:40 PM
Well if you all cared so much about "the children", wouldn't it be better suited and a genuine act of sincerity to give all the money that went into this scam...errr memorial to the kids he so much loved?

What a bunch of hypocrites you fans are. Hell, Billy Mays contributed more to society than this guy did.

Your an idiot....and a hater. How is the memorial a scam?

BTW quit being an ignorant person and open your eyes. He was #1 in charities and donations....more than any other entertainer.

tsnorquist
07-07-2009, 01:41 PM
The moonwalk (actually more than that... he changed dance period).More donations to charities and children's funds than any other celebrity ever.

You obviously do not know who Warren Buffet is then, nor the $37BN he donated to charities of the world.

niko
07-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Yes cause everyone talks about bad things on the day of someones memorial.
At Memorials you appreciate the person not try to bring them down,

I didn't say anything until you said everything bad about him is media created. that comment irks me. it implies he NEVER did anything, its just this vast conspiracy. And im not at the wake, im not speaking publicly, this message board is NOT his ****ing funeral. so give me a break if i don't worship him.

GOBB
07-07-2009, 01:43 PM
What have you done for the children lately?

He's done nothing in his existance on Earth. :oldlol: Gotta love those type.

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 01:43 PM
I didn't say anything until you said everything bad about him is media created. that comment irks me. it implies he NEVER did anything, its just this vast conspiracy. And im not at the wake, im not speaking publicly, this message board is NOT his ****ing funeral. so give me a break if i don't worship him.
:cheers: K you can disrespect a dead man all you want I'll be busy giving my respects.

phoenix18
07-07-2009, 01:44 PM

BTW quit being an ignorant person and open your eyes. He was #1 in charities and donations....more than any other entertainer.
Over 300 million dollars to be exact. And that is almost the total worth of Jay-z.

Mor'Fiyah

I don't care where you have been or where you have family from. Live in the those countries. Be of that culture. Its not anywhere near as creepy in other societies as it is deemed here. Just like a blow job in the oval office isnt anywhere near as scandalous in other countries as it is here.

And please read and comprehend what I wrote. I said nothing about being a member of anyone's family. I said that IN JAMAICA it is not uncommon for kids to sleep in the same bed (at one time or another) as another trusted adult.

Offset? Maybe. Counterbalance? As in an equal amount of negativity measuring up to his positives? Seriously? No one is saying we should all ignore his negatives. Neither should we ignore his positives. Perspective and fairness and not being a judgmental hypocrite is the best we can do.

GOBB
You obviously do not know who Warren Buffet is then, nor the $37BN he donated to charities of the world.

Warren Buffet is a celeb now? :oldlol:

tsnorquist
07-07-2009, 01:45 PM

You're calling me an idiot b/c you can't see through the smoke and mirrors people are capitalizing off this man's death today?

You sir are an uneducated fool and need to examine your reasoning.

tsnorquist
07-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Warren Buffet is a celeb now? :oldlol:

Sorry, in the world of unicorns and pixies that teenagers live, he isn't.

Mor'Fiyah

Warren Buffet is a business man. But what's your point anyways... so you can find people who have donated more than Jackson. And? Why don't you compare how much you have donated with how much Jackson has?

thejumpa
Over 300 million dollars to be exact. And that is almost the total worth of Jay-z.

300 million dollars and this broke dude wants to talk about giving $4M to kids instead of a memorial? It's a lot to spend but considering what MJ has done....I don't see it as a huge deal. Not to mention the millions more that will most likely go to charities in the future.

Lebron23
07-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Stop debating in this thread. Just let us give our respect to the King of Pop because he was an Icon, and he influenced some of our current musicians today.

juju151111
07-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Does anyone know where i can find the aritlce with the kid admiting that MJ didn't touch him and his stepfather made him doing for money??? I find it funny how that didn't get alot of play time on the media.

Mor'Fiyah
07-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Does anyone know where i can find the aritlce with the kid admiting that MJ didn't touch him and his stepfather made him doing for money??? I find it funny how that didn't get alot of play time on the media.

Probably because it wasn't true. I read the article as well but it was on some lowly gossip website.

phoenix18
07-07-2009, 01:52 PM
300 million dollars and this broke dude wants to talk about giving $4M to kids instead of a memorial? It's a lot to spend but considering what MJ has done....I don't see it as a huge deal. Not to mention the millions more that will most likely go to charities in the future.
:applause: I agree. If you are going to bag on MJ, or anyone for that matter, people need to get their facts right.

GOBB
07-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Sorry, in the world of unicorns and pixies that teenagers live, he isn't.

No, in the world in which we live in? Warren Buffet is not an entertainer. He is not a celeb. So your response listing him is totally irrelevant. The posters mentioned what Michael Jackson the celeb, the entertainer has done to argue/defend the cost of this memorial. That poster never said Michael Jackson did more for society than any human being in America, on Earth. The fact that you cant counter with a valid response to another celeb doing MORE led you to posting nonsense.

Get off your soap box. Lock yourself in the bathroom. Cut on the faucet pretending you're washing your face/brushing your teeth. Prop yourself on the toilet while using moms hand towel to sit on and whack off to a "celeb" of your liking or the girl next door.

:pimp:

Lebron23
07-07-2009, 01:58 PM
No, in the world in which we live in? Warren Buffet is not an entertainer. He is not a celeb. So your response listing him is totally irrelevant. The posters mentioned what Michael Jackson the celeb, the entertainer has done to argue/defend the cost of this memorial. That poster never said Michael Jackson did more for society than any human being in America, on Earth. The fact that you cant counter with a valid response to another celeb doing MORE led you to posting nonsense.

Get off your soap box. Lock yourself in the bathroom. Cut on the faucet pretending you're washing your face/brushing your teeth. Prop yourself on the toilet using moms hand towel to sit on and whack off to a "celeb" of your liking or the girl next door.

:pimp:

Vintage GOBB

:oldlol: :lol :oldlol:

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 02:02 PM
For the idiots in here comparing Warren Buffet to Michael.....heres a bit of history for your young asses

http://eddihaskell.blogspot.com/2009/06/michael-jackson-is-1-entertaner-in.html

Find me a celebrity/entertainer, and not Bill Gates or Warren Buffet, who has spent more money on donations and charities

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 02:03 PM
No one could have said it better.

The kind of pop isn't enough.
Michael Jackson is simply the greatest entertainer that ever lived.

phoenix18
07-07-2009, 02:06 PM
For the idiots in here comparing Warren Buffet to Michael.....heres a bit of history for your young asses

http://eddihaskell.blogspot.com/2009/06/michael-jackson-is-1-entertaner-in.html

Find me a celebrity/entertainer, and not Bill Gates or Warren Buffet, who has spent more money on donations and charities
Thats alot of charity. I would be like that too if I was rich. Honestly.

phoenix18
07-07-2009, 02:06 PM
No one could have said it better.

The kind of pop isn't enough.
Michael Jackson is simply the greatest entertained that ever lived.
Whoa, hold up. He is great. But greatest?

Mor'Fiyah
07-07-2009, 02:09 PM

I suppose someone might make an argument for Elvis maybe?

phoenix18
07-07-2009, 02:10 PM
I suppose someone might make an argument for Elvis maybe?
Elvis? All he did was shake his legs.

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 02:11 PM

I was just quoting but yes I also am inclined to believe that.

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 02:12 PM
For a lot of people, it's the Beatles,Elvis,or MJ. At the same time, there are people who say MJ passed them years ago.

Personally, I can honestly say he is the greatest entertainer ever.

phoenix18
07-07-2009, 02:15 PM
For a lot of people, it's the Beatles,Elvis,or MJ. At the same time, there are people who say MJ passed them years ago.

Personally, I can honestly say he is the greatest entertainer ever.
When did the term entertainer only include music? That's why I said hold up.

tsnorquist
07-07-2009, 02:15 PM
He was no King.I don't respect anybody who likes to sleep with little children. f*ck him & all his dumba$$ fans.

:applause:

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 02:16 PM
When did the term entertainer only include music? That's why I said hold up.

Gotcha...well who else is there?

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 02:16 PM
He was no King.I don't respect anybody who likes to sleep with little children. f*ck him & all his dumba$$ fans.

Your failure isn't even able to be described at this point.

nbastatus
07-07-2009, 02:17 PM
i see mj and kobe.

Lebron23
07-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Kobe Bryant and Magic Johnson are paying their tribute to the King of Pop.

nbastatus
07-07-2009, 02:19 PM
magic: michael, you eat kentucky fried chicken?
michael in heaven: No SH!T, i'm black!!!!!!

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 02:20 PM

:roll: I was thinking the same thing

D-Rose
07-07-2009, 02:20 PM
:roll:

highwhey
07-07-2009, 02:22 PM
Do you think the Pedo bear is mourning the loss of MJ?

juju151111
07-07-2009, 02:24 PM
:lol

phoenix18
07-07-2009, 02:25 PM
Gotcha...well who else is there?
I am not dissing Michael Jackson, but I just thought that there might be other people who can/will have a case for best entertainer.

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 02:25 PM
Oh god....Al Sharpton is speaking....

phoenix18
07-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Oh god....Al Sharpton is speaking....
Wha? Who let him in? Kill the mic! Kill the mic!!!! Who's next, Jesse Jackson?

Butters
07-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Do you think the Pedo bear is mourning the loss of MJ?

Pedo bear is happy.With MJ gone,more kids for the Pedo bear.

He gave me a high five on his way to get Jackson's left overs on his bus.

He mumbled somthing that sounded like "JACKPOT"but i can't be sure.

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Wha? Who let him in? Kill the mic! Kill the mic!!!! Who's next, Jesse Jackson?

Lol Jesse Jackson probably IS next.....I guess I can stand them for a little while haha

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 02:30 PM
Michael Never Stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Michael Never Stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Sharptons best speech though....he has said some good things

THANK YA MICHAEL!

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 02:33 PM

This is Sharptons best speech though....he has said some good things

THANK YA MICHAEL!

His only speech where 100% of it wasn't about race

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 02:34 PM
tell me about it^^^^

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 02:37 PM
John Mayer with an excellent performance. Human Nature is my fav MJ song.....good ****

nbastatus
07-07-2009, 02:38 PM
they should play that song "you are not alone"

Lebron23
07-07-2009, 02:40 PM
Brooke Shields is still hot. She's definitely hotter than Stephanie Graf.

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 02:42 PM
Yeah she is still fine but she is starting to talk a bunch. I think it's time to........wrap it up lol

phoenix18
07-07-2009, 02:46 PM
John Mayer with an excellent performance. Human Nature is my fav MJ song.....good ****
ME too. I missed that?!?! Come on Jumpa, you are supposed to warn when something good is coming. Oh wait, I got a DVR.:party:

phoenix18
07-07-2009, 02:47 PM
I know they wont play my 2nd favorite song though.

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 02:49 PM
ME too. I missed that?!?! Come on Jumpa, you are supposed to warn when something good is coming. Oh wait, I got a DVR.:party:

Damn you missed it? That guys skills on the guitar are crazy....DVR is your friend on that one.

I'll let you know if you Jesse comes up lol

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 02:51 PM
My fav song of All Time is Bille Jean hands down

niko
07-07-2009, 02:53 PM
My fav song of All Time is Bille Jean hands down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfIE3Rz6IgE

UK-NJ
07-07-2009, 03:03 PM
That is one of those timeless performances that I never get bored of. :cheers:

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 03:04 PM

Always wait for the moonwalk so special.

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Anybody questioning MJ's legacy needs to be watching this right now.

Chick_Hearn
07-07-2009, 03:08 PM
I ****ing hate kids born in the 90's, the media ****ed them up with all the scandals and horrible music.

RIP 80's & MJ

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Usher.....performing a song I never listen to lol

FashionIssues
07-07-2009, 03:11 PM
emotional usher performance

JustinJDW
07-07-2009, 03:11 PM
I am watching the recording right now, and damn, Brook Shields is hot. What is she like, 40 years old or something?

phoenix18
07-07-2009, 03:12 PM
I ****ing hate kids born in the 90's, the media ****ed them up with all the scandals and horrible music.

RIP 80's & MJ
Whoa.... I was born in 90's and I was smart enough then to know that all the parents wanted from Michael was his money. He was not a pedo, the man just loved kids. Whats wrong with that?

niko
07-07-2009, 03:12 PM
I am watching the recording right now, and damn, Brook Shields is hot. What is she like, 40 years old or something?

anyone remember THE BLUE LAGOON? i so badly wanted to be stranded on some island...

phoenix18
07-07-2009, 03:13 PM
IDK but she is still looking good. She might not be a PYT, but she is a Pretty old thing to me. Wait, that didnt come out right. Ahh, nevermind.

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 03:14 PM
lol Brook Shields can still get it....PYT or POT

04mzwach
07-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Enough of what Michael did for black and whites. It's way overboard. Who wants to watch hours of that?

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Just look at Ushers video's everything he does his style was strongly influenced by Mj

All Net
07-07-2009, 03:15 PM
R.i.p

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Shaheen doing Who's Loving You....this kid can sing damn

Kebab Stall
07-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Shaheen repping team GB!

JustinJDW
07-07-2009, 03:21 PM
Damn, Brook Shields is 44 years old, and she still looks hot as hell.

mongePR(kb24)
07-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Just look at Ushers video's everything he does his style was strongly influenced by Mj

definitely. But i still think that MJ was in a weak era. I believe that Usher is more athletic but with less skills than MJ.

Lebron23
07-07-2009, 03:23 PM
Shaheen repping team GB!

The Kid is a good singer.

Kebab Stall
07-07-2009, 03:24 PM
The Kid is a good singer.
He was a finalist on Britain's Got Talent, didn't win though. He is a damn good singer.

KubiliusF
07-07-2009, 03:27 PM
i want to hear damn man in the mirror :)

Lebron23
07-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Heal the World is my favorite Jackson Song.

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Heal the World is my favorite Jackson Song.

I think it has the most meaning out of any of his songs.

teleport
07-07-2009, 03:31 PM
I think it has the most meaning out of any of his songs.
Yeah I agree, I'm getting goosebumps from this.

juju151111
07-07-2009, 03:37 PM
WTH all of his brothers have Voice like him. Thats crazy and the nose.

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Anybody notice that his kids dyed their hair brown? wtf is up with that?

Oh, **** LaToya....I notice I don't see her there

Lebron23
07-07-2009, 03:42 PM
His Daughter is crying.

And now they are playing Man In the Mirror.

niko
07-07-2009, 03:44 PM
He has three ****ing kids that will never see him again. That tears me up. My daughter cries when i go to work, i can't imagine what those kids must be thinking. This thought just ruined my day. :(

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Wow.....you could tell that it truly hurt a lot of people.......family AND fans

It was a good memorial. Sucks I couldn't be there to pay respect but it was done in good taste.

And yeah, I feel horrible for his kids. Their own mother didn't even show up.....

juju151111
07-07-2009, 03:45 PM
He has three ****ing kids that will never see him again. That tears me up. My daughter cries when i go to work, i can't imagine what those kids must be thinking. This thought just ruined my day. :(
I almost started crying when she got up there.

niko
07-07-2009, 03:47 PM
I almost started crying when she got up there.
i can't watch, i'm at work and that post about his daughter pretty much ****ed me up. you forget cause they are celebrating his life that he left kids behind, young kids.

D-Rose
07-07-2009, 03:47 PM
Damn when his daughter got up there, that was sad :(

lakers_forever
07-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Life is a funny. MJ did everything he could to hide his kids, to not expose them, crazily putting masks on them and now the whole world is watching his daughter cry about him.

phoenix18
07-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Wow.....you could tell that it truly hurt a lot of people.......family AND fans

It was a good memorial. Sucks I couldn't be there to pay respect but it was done in good taste.

And yeah, I feel horrible for his kids. Their own mother didn't even show up.....
Now what the **** is up with that? Bitch should have been there.

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 03:54 PM
Now what the **** is up with that? Bitch should have been there.

She said she the hype around her being there would take away from the memorial......stupid bitch there is no way she will get those kids

Even Larry King looks like he was starting to get choked up...

Also, 1/3 of the LA Police Department was hired to work there.....

Mr Know It All
07-07-2009, 03:54 PM
I respect the man's musical talent and his ability as an entertainer. However, there's no way in hell I'm going to mourn a pedophile and someone who clearly abused his children. (Forcing them to wear weird masks, shielding them from society).

juju151111
07-07-2009, 04:00 PM
I respect the man's musical talent and his ability as an entertainer. However, there's no way in hell I'm going to mourn a pedophile and someone who clearly abused his children. (Forcing them to wear weird masks, shielding them from society).
Abused his children?? Alot of celeb shield their kids and let them get homeschool because other kids talk crap. Then don't mourn him them. Nobody is forcing you to.

ROAM.
07-07-2009, 04:01 PM
is it a fact to say those are not his biological children? please explain how the method works

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Your an idiot....if you truly think he abused his children...take a look at Paris on stage. Pretty sure an abused child doesn't shed emotion like that about her FATHER. If I was MJ....during those times I wouldn't want them out either. The paparazzi would have tore them apart.

dbugz
07-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Paris is just liked his dad. The little girl stole the show

Lebron23
07-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Paris Jackson's Tearful Goodbye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c1FEsG7D0Y

I hope she can follow in the footsteps of his late father.

Brunch@Five
07-07-2009, 04:31 PM
I'm still in awe from Stevie Wonder's performance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aejQHbet5YY

Interminator
07-07-2009, 04:51 PM
is it a fact to say those are not his biological children? please explain how the method works
Not all mixed children resemble a certain race, Grazy Sizemore is one of the more famous examples.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d10/DozerBones/grady05.jpg

He has a white mother & African American father.

Yung D-Will
07-07-2009, 04:58 PM

It's pepole like you who made Mj's last years a living hell.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
07-07-2009, 05:05 PM
that daughter part killed me

Interminator
07-07-2009, 05:09 PM
:oldlol:

How did he abuse his children by helping shield their identity when they went out to allow them up until now to live a somewhat normal life?

Interminator
07-07-2009, 05:11 PM
that daughter part killed me
It rocked me, I thought Janet was going to speak not the kids.

I honestly can not imagine how I'd feel losing one of my parents at that age.

kkling
07-07-2009, 05:47 PM

How ****ing out of touch with reality are you? :hammerhead:

Anyone watching Paris speak and not feel sad in the slightest has no damn soul. =p

vert48
07-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Heal the World is my favorite Jackson Song.That is my favorite newer song. I'll Be There is my favorite older song.

vert48
07-07-2009, 05:59 PM
I respect the man's musical talent and his ability as an entertainer. However, there's no way in hell I'm going to mourn a pedophile and someone who clearly abused his children. (Forcing them to wear weird masks, shielding them from society).Parents going after money. That is all that was. Total crap.

OneMoreSucka
07-07-2009, 06:04 PM
That is my favorite newer song. I'll Be There is my favorite older song.
You really consider Heal the World newer? Damn. At any rate, that's one of my favorites as well.

KenneBell
07-07-2009, 06:10 PM
That was good. I'm very surprised at how well it went together given the amount of time they had. :applause:

iDunk
07-07-2009, 06:38 PM
Not me.

Michael Jackson's death is overrated.

niko
07-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Not me.

Michael Jackson's death is overrated.

you might not like him, or think he did bad things, or whatever but HOW is his death overrated. He is one of hte most influential music figures of our time INARGUABLY. Maybe the younger genereation doesn't understand but he's a very important figure.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
07-07-2009, 06:52 PM
I'll be there is def my favorite song from the Jackson 5

dyna
07-07-2009, 07:00 PM

And you sure about this because????

maybe you are white? or maybe you don't know the impact michael have in black hystory or show buissnes, rappers, rockers, homosexuals, man, woman, actors, sports players from usa, latin america, africa to casia, even the president respect this guy :confusedshrug:

He's not and idol for me bt i respect what he did.:applause:

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Don't mind tsnorquist.....he is mad because MJ is getting the proper respect by a ****load of people right now. He seems to think the memorial was a scam, the money should be donated to children (even though stupid amounts already have been), and MJ had no talent and deserves NO respect LOL. Oh, did I forget he's a pedo?

What a ****ing clown.

Interminator
07-07-2009, 07:25 PM
you might not like him, or think he did bad things, or whatever but HOW is his death overrated. He is one of hte most influential music figures of our time INARGUABLY. Maybe the younger genereation doesn't understand but he's a very important figure.
Hes not just a musical figure, his influence went much furthur than music.

People dont realize how much of a Global Icon, Global Hummanitarian, Social Icon that Jackson was.

His worldwide influence while alive outweighed that of Jesus Christ himself while alive.

People think hes on the front of every credible Newspaper or Magazine for no reason.:oldlol:

His reach was so overwhelming its shocking there are still idiots out there who discredit him.

Interminator
07-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Don't mind tsnorquist.....he is mad because MJ is getting the proper respect by a ****load of people right now. He seems to think the memorial was a scam, the money should be donated to children (even though stupid amounts already have been), and MJ had no talent and deserves NO respect LOL. Oh, did I forget he's a pedo?

What a ****ing clown.
This.

Jackson had one of the largest charities in the world and was one of the most charitable social figures ever, he was one of the first to have his charity reach children in third world countries long before it became the standard of a charity.

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 07:32 PM
It is what it is. People don't want to admit it but, his looks cause them to hate so much. Why? I don't understand......accusations are just that....accusations. Nothing was proved and if anythinig, more evidence points towards him being innocent than guilty. But hey, some people won't get it out of their heads. They constantly have to remind people that MJ only had a couple good songs HAHAH.

300 million charity dollars,worldwide admiration and respect,and damn near every award/accolade later.....the hate is still here.

Fatal9
07-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Those last words by his daughter were absolutely devastating. Even more powerful because I never even heard anything out of his kids before and then to hear that type of emotion...wow.

phoenix18
07-07-2009, 07:42 PM
She said she the hype around her being there would take away from the memorial......stupid bitch there is no way she will get those kids

Even Larry King looks like he was starting to get choked up...

Also, 1/3 of the LA Police Department was hired to work there.....
What the hell? You were married to the guy that just died and you dont even want to attend his memorial?

Interminator
07-07-2009, 07:43 PM
It is what it is. People don't want to admit it but, his looks cause them to hate so much. Why? I don't understand......accusations are just that....accusations. Nothing was proved and if anythinig, more evidence points towards him being innocent than guilty. But hey, some people won't get it out of their heads. They constantly have to remind people that MJ only had a couple good songs HAHAH.

300 million charity dollars,worldwide admiration and respect,and damn near every award/accolade later.....the hate is still here.
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

13#1 songs, and countless other BillBoard hits.

You can put to at least 7 of his songs as being among the Top 50 songs ever made.

Beat It
Billie Jean
Thriller
Bad
Man In The Mirror
We Are The World
I'll Be There(Jackson 5)

Its so ****ing ridiculous how people can continue to hate on Jackson.

Dude sold out a 50 show concert at Age 50 in just hours.

Interminator
07-07-2009, 07:44 PM
What the hell? You were married to the guy that just died and you dont even want to attend his memorial?
Because she now has been thrust back into the spotlight she reportedly hates.

If she gets the kids, I honestly believe her life would be in danger.:confusedshrug:

RoTM
07-07-2009, 08:10 PM
It doesnt matter if you're black or white? Suddenly after he died thats turned into he belongs to us. I expected the media to turn this into the BS summer of the shark ratings frenzy. For some reason however the Al Sharpton club of influential black media racist trying to run a public relations reclamation campaign to turn him into a 21st century black saint and portray the last 20 years of his life as another white media attack campaign fairytale caught me by surprise for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9rSLwtXbig

give me a break

crisoner
07-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Best video from the memorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ga0w4x554E

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 08:34 PM
I'm not sure how you can give the kids to that chick anyway. She gave away her rights for money and just keeps coming back for more. She let it be known she wanted custody AFTER the will was made public. You know, the same will that she was cut the **** out of? AKA the "Don't give this ***** any money" will.

When they ask the kids who they want to be with......I can almost guarantee they won't say Debbie Rowe lol....

GreatGreg
07-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Best video from the memorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ga0w4x554E
lmfao

wtf is that

Mr Know It All
07-07-2009, 09:07 PM
It's pepole like you who made Mj's last years a living hell.

It's people like you who let *******s like Michael Jackson get away with sick **** because they are rich and famous. The man was a pedophile, he SLEPT WITH CHILDREN AND GROPED THEM AS THEY SLEPT. Can you get it through your thick head that he was a sick man? Or maybe you have some issues yourself, maybe you admire the prick for the sick crap he did to children. As far as I'm concerned the bastard deserved what he got. It's too bad it didn't happen sooner.

And as for his daughter's reaction, her father died. He was a sick prick but as with anyone it touches us when someone we knew our whole life died. I'm just happy to see that she isn't in a ****ing wolf mask anymore.

thejumpa
07-07-2009, 09:11 PM
It's people like you who let *******s like Michael Jackson get away with sick **** because they are rich and famous. The man was a pedophile, he SLEPT WITH CHILDREN AND GROPED THEM AS THEY SLEPT. Can you get it through your thick head that he was a sick man? Or maybe you have some issues yourself, maybe you admire the prick for the sick crap he did to children. As far as I'm concerned the bastard deserved what he got. It's too bad it didn't happen sooner.

And as for his daughter's reaction, her father died. He was a sick prick but as with anyone it touches us when someone we knew our whole life died. I'm just happy to see that she isn't in a ****ing wolf mask anymore.

Are you and tsnorquist the same person?

Seriously though, you sound like an idiot. Matter of fact, sounds YOU have issues yourself. Go cry about **** you can't prove somewhere else.....****ing clown:rolleyes: