PDA

View Full Version : "I'm not a homosexual or nothing like that, but Kobe had no clothes on." Ron Artest

nba_55
07-09-2009, 10:42 PM
"Yeah, I walked in the shower," he said. "I'm not a homosexual or nothing like that, but Kobe had no clothes on."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-plaschke-artest9-2009jul09,0,5788011.column

john_d
07-09-2009, 10:44 PM
Wtf... ron is pure comedy... ISH is about to explode next year.

we are going to have to sticky a RON ARTEST THREAD.

went_worth
07-09-2009, 10:45 PM
HAHAHA! WTF Ron.

:roll:

Agent_Zero
07-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Shyt Artest could have at least had the patience to wait five minutes.

OneMoreSucka
07-09-2009, 10:46 PM
Ridiculous

1~Gibson~1
07-09-2009, 10:46 PM
:oldlol:

Ron Artest would've fit perfectly in the Cavs' locker room. Good luck with him LA. Funny as hell.

nba_55
07-09-2009, 10:47 PM
Shyt Artest could have at least had the patience to wait five minutes.

Lol. He went to the shower. Kobe was all nude and he tells him that he can help him. :D :oldlol:

kingmob
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo

Not this again.

cotdt
http://view.picapp.com/default.aspx?iid=4846598&term=*&ContributorId=7387&CategoryId=6

branslowski
07-09-2009, 10:51 PM
Lol. He went to the shower. Kobe was all nude and he tells him that he can help him. :D :oldlol:

Artest-"Kobe, im here to help you"

Kobe-"OK, I hope your ready....

Artest-"WHOA!, WHOA!, hold up N*gga, im a true Warrior, not a white b!tch!"

batman14
07-09-2009, 10:54 PM
:roll: :lol

CantStop
07-09-2009, 10:56 PM
Ron has been f*cking hilarious since his contract signing. Dude has so many quotables.

DuMa
07-09-2009, 10:57 PM
haha queer

Showtime
07-09-2009, 11:04 PM
If you want more Artest comedy, go to KHTK.com and search "artest" in their audio search. You will hear about his "no homo" aka "pause", his love of Celine Dion, and much more. Ron has been funny for years, but nobody wanted to pay attention when he was a King. Only when he had success as a rocket and now that he's a Laker, people are starting to pay attention.

LutherHeadJob
07-09-2009, 11:09 PM
Haha i remember Ron saying something like "ok i am going to sing you a song, you are going to be my girl no homo and ima sing to you."

Quata
07-09-2009, 11:20 PM
Ron has always been a joker, like when he pulled down paul pierces pants on defense and then sung a song to him after the game haha

wang4three
07-09-2009, 11:21 PM
Ron is a quote machine.

BallersTalk
07-10-2009, 01:11 AM
Ron is a quote machine.
Yeah, he's hillarious. It's funnier because you know he's being honest and not really trying to be funny. He's just really stupid lol. That's what makes it funny.

unknown101
07-10-2009, 01:13 AM
Do they have a humor section in the HOF or a section for HOF quotes cause him and Barkley definitely belong.
Shaq aint too bad himself : "big witness vs shaqalier whys it called nickname whos nick? shud be shaqname" via twitter

But back to ron artest.....
FUNNIEST MAN ALIVE

dyna
07-10-2009, 01:16 AM
Do they have a humor section in the HOF or a section for HOF quotes cause him and Barkley definitely belong.
Shaq aint too bad himself : "big witness vs shaqalier whys it called nickname whos nick? shud be shaqname" via twitter

But back to ron artest.....
FUNNIEST MAN ALIVE

:applause: :cheers:

iamgine
07-10-2009, 01:17 AM
yeah he's playing a character, it's pretty much The Office humor. Good stuff Ron.

Xsatyr
07-10-2009, 01:24 AM
Yeah, he's hillarious. It's funnier because you know he's being honest and not really trying to be funny. He's just really stupid lol. That's what makes it funny.I actually think he knows what he is doing, not doubting his craziness though.

cotdt
07-10-2009, 01:40 AM
There's no gay people who ever played in the NBA. Reason is because gay people don't produce enough testosterone to be competitive at the highest levels.

CantStop
07-10-2009, 01:53 AM
There's no gay people who ever played in the NBA. Reason is because gay people don't produce enough testosterone to be competitive at the highest levels.

Uh John Amaechi?

KOLBCTEW
07-10-2009, 02:24 AM
"I'm not a homosexual or nothing like that, but Kobe had no clothes on." .
:roll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C65oaIHsdYM :roll:

chains5000
07-10-2009, 02:30 AM
^Precisely.
My Dude....you are stupid.
Cuttino Mobley, Antwan jamison are almost openly gay.

Tim Hardaway was frequently seen at all-male nightclubs in Miami and San Fran/Oakland, Gary Payton is another who frequented all-male nightclubs....then you have closet cases like Avery Johnson and David Robinson....

...being a *** isn't always hormonal, sometimes these dudes have psychological trauma from being molested as children by older males in their churches/family.

Wisen up.
:wtf: Didn't he make some homophobic comments last year?

thejumpa
07-10-2009, 02:40 AM
^Precisely.

Tim Hardaway was frequently seen at all-male nightclubs in Miami and San Fran/Oakland, Gary Payton is another who frequented all-male nightclubs....then you have closet cases like Avery Johnson and David Robinson....

...being a *** isn't always hormonal, sometimes these dudes have psychological trauma from being molested as children by older males in their churches/family.

Wisen up.

First of all, just because you go to an all male nightclub, it doesn't make you gay.

Second of all, Gary Payton isn't gay. The guys son went to school with my brother and he was seen out and about with his wife all the time. Not saying it's impossible to be married and gay but you never heard of anything around these parts...and he was here for most of his career. You have no proof of any of those guys being gay and shouldn't pass on rumors and/or made up things as some sort of fact.

I agree with your statement on guys having psychological trauma though....

unknown101
07-10-2009, 02:43 AM
^Precisely.

Wisen up.

I dont think Tim Hardaway is gay

On February 14, 2007, Hardaway made a series of remarks that were widely criticized as homophobic. During an interview on Dan Le Batard's radio show on Miami's 790 the Ticket concerning the recent coming out of retired basketball player John Amaechi, Hardaway was asked by Le Batard how he would deal with a gay teammate. Hardaway replied, "First of all, I wouldn't want him on my team. And second of all, if he was on my team, I would, you know, really distance myself from him because, uh, I don't think that is right. I don't think he should be in the locker room while we are in the locker room."

Allstar24
07-10-2009, 02:45 AM
I don't get why that's so hysterical. It's like any reference to homosexuality gets a laugh out of people these days.

NY Comeback
07-10-2009, 02:51 AM
SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY COOL AID , SYRUP AND BREAD EATING, EATING CEREAL WITH THE FORK TO SAVE MILK SIPPIN, GHETTO FOLK. YOU KNOW HOW WE DO

:roll: :roll: :roll:

CosaNostra
07-10-2009, 02:51 AM
I dont think Tim Hardaway is gay

On February 14, 2007, Hardaway made a series of remarks that were widely criticized as homophobic. During an interview on Dan Le Batard's radio show on Miami's 790 the Ticket concerning the recent coming out of retired basketball player John Amaechi, Hardaway was asked by Le Batard how he would deal with a gay teammate. Hardaway replied, "First of all, I wouldn't want him on my team. And second of all, if he was on my team, I would, you know, really distance myself from him because, uh, I don't think that is right. I don't think he should be in the locker room while we are in the locker room."

ever heard of Ted Haggard?

bdreason
07-10-2009, 03:12 AM
Nothing will ever beat when he claimed some guy in Queens is the best baller he ever played against.

I forget his name... but it was hilarious.

bdreason
07-10-2009, 03:14 AM

I hope you're joking.

There are homosexuals in every Major Sport.

Some of your biggest sports idols might be gay.

BlazersDozen
07-10-2009, 03:18 AM
About Tim Hardaway...most homophobics are closet gays.

Hotlantadude81
07-10-2009, 03:27 AM
This is Ron Artest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCR2lyqxI5c

JordanL
07-10-2009, 03:40 AM
Wtf... ron is pure comedy... ISH is about to explode next year.

we are going to have to sticky a RON ARTEST THREAD.

Now that he's a Laker, I'm sure we will.

cotdt
07-10-2009, 03:49 AM
Uh John Amaechi?

He wasn't a very good player, not very aggressive. At the highest levels, think about why there is no female player in the NBA, hmm? A gay person is in between a male and a female mentally, and there just isn't enough aggressiveness or competitive drive to play at the top level.

kentatm
07-10-2009, 04:19 AM
He wasn't a very good player, not very aggressive. At the highest levels, think about why there is no female player in the NBA, hmm? A gay person is in between a male and a female mentally, and there just isn't enough aggressiveness or competitive drive to play at the top level.

I am sorry but...

You sir, are a f-ing MORON.

Big#50
07-10-2009, 04:33 AM
^Precisely.

Wisen up.
Idiot.

Big#50
07-10-2009, 04:34 AM
Idiot.

dnyk1337
07-10-2009, 04:37 AM

youre ****ing retarded... god i wish i hadnt read your post.

dab0yech0
07-10-2009, 04:40 AM
Artest-"Kobe, im here to help you"

Kobe-"OK, I hope your ready....

Artest-"WHOA!, WHOA!, hold up N*gga, im a true Warrior, not a white b!tch!"

:roll: :roll: :roll: :applause:

biisak
07-10-2009, 04:40 AM
Is there anything ISH is more scared of then homosexuals? Is this a black thing?

Samurai Swoosh
07-10-2009, 04:48 AM
Are you retarded?

Amechi was playing at the highest level of the sport, does that mean he has more testosterone than you?

Basketball
Cuttino Mobley? Gay

Pro Football, the most masculine of all sports ...
Mike Vick? Bi-sexual

Junior Seau? Gay

JJ81
07-10-2009, 04:49 AM
lmfao

monkeypox
07-10-2009, 04:51 AM

That's assuming that both homosexuality and sports ability are testosterone based. Our actions are not fully controlled by our biology. Also there are masculine aggressive homosexuals after all. You really need to get out there and see more of the world.

Supposedly nba players have a pretty good idea of who's gay in the league and who isn't. It would be interesting to see the list, but I don't think the fan base is mature enough to deal with it. Just look at how people deal with just the rumor that Richard Jefferson is gay.

stephanieg
07-10-2009, 05:02 AM
I don't get why that's so hysterical. It's like any reference to homosexuality gets a laugh out of people these days.

Most of the posters on this forum are still in high school.

kentatm
07-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Is there anything ISH is more scared of then homosexuals? Is this a black thing?

actually, in several classes I took in class it was noted that, generally speaking, the anti gay bias tends to be a bit stronger in African Americans than other groups in the US.

It is theorized this is born out of how slaves were treated and b/c the church became extremely important to blacks b/c it was the only place they were legally allowed to gather for quite a long time.

KenneBell
07-10-2009, 07:09 PM
^Precisely.

Wisen up.
GTFO! What a load of sh*t.

LMAO at this guy being the expert of all things gay in the NBA.:oldlol:

ashbelly
04-14-2011, 02:03 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

talkingconch
04-14-2011, 02:22 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/34rtwyh.jpg

Teanett
04-14-2011, 04:12 AM

it's amazing isn't it?
seriously, i think if kobe and lebron would start an affair, half of ish would commit suicide.

Harion
04-14-2011, 04:26 AM
it's amazing isn't it?
seriously, i think if kobe and lebron would start an affair, half of ish would commit suicide.
oh, you had to do it din't ya? :facepalm

Teanett
04-14-2011, 05:04 AM
oh, you had to do it din't ya? :facepalm

i'd jizz on you.

BarberSchool
04-14-2011, 05:32 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/34rtwyh.jpgEpic bump.

BarberSchool
04-14-2011, 05:37 AM

Wisen up.
haha.

Throw Richard Jefferson, Bruce Bowen, and sadly, the great Magic Johnson to that list, and I'll co-sign it. Maybe even Ron Artest, on the "was molested as a kid" tip, not "born gay" like Avery.

Christofire
04-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Ron has always been a joker, like when he pulled down paul pierces pants on defense and then sung a song to him after the game haha
and then pizzle got open on th wing and splashed artest for the elbow 3!!

rodman91
04-14-2011, 12:46 PM
it's amazing isn't it?

....Kobe declares he takes his talents to south beach.

The Black Mamba strikes!

dunksby
04-15-2011, 11:22 AM
:lol :lol :roll:

rodman91
04-15-2011, 12:27 PM
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_NPozZNfhte4/SNWGqW7daFI/AAAAAAAABXk/oeUTSmoCOhw/s800/haha.gif

Eat Like A Bosh
04-15-2011, 12:48 PM
Well that's a fact.

Babalu
04-15-2011, 01:03 PM
how did I miss this thread. I made this when the story just came out lol

http://i.imgur.com/bkfNL.jpg