PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant is the best all around shooter of alltime.

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Kobe is the best all around shooter of alltime, forget guys like Bird and Reggie Miller, all they do is sit their a** on the 3pt line and spot up and shoot. And oh, Brian Scalbrine can do that too. Kobe has got it all when it comes to shooting ability, the turn around fadeaway, the fallaway, 20 ft leaners, pullup jumpers, and can also spot up and shoot effectively. Never have I seen a guy make so many ill advised 20 ft fadeaways with a hand in his face with such ease. It's as if he can do it with his eyes closed!(literally) He's also the best clutch shooter of alltime. The reason why you guys will think I'm crazy is because Kobe's 3pt% isn't as high as guys like Bird or Reggie Miller. The reason is because those guys like Bird, are spot up shooters and set up their 3 pt shots off screens and open catch and shoot jumpers, but Brian Scalbrine can do that to. :confusedshrug: When Kobe takes 3pt shots their usually like 24 foot fadeaways and leaners with a hand all over his face. Yet he still shoots a respectable %. Kobe also takes a good portion of those bailout 3's at the end of the shot clock or buzzer, which are usually near impossible shots. Remember Kobe is a volume shooter, he needs to get into his rythm. So as a result Kobe is one of those guys who will take plenty of shots until he gets into his rythm, as a result his 3pt% isn't as high as guys like Ray Allen. If Kobe was a spot up shooter like Bird, and set up his 3pt shots for open looks I gurantee you kobe would shoot as good of a % of guys like Ray Allen or Bird, if not higher.

And I know you guys might not agree because you guys like to hate on the soon to be GOAT, but even Reggie Miller(one of the best 3pt shooters of alltime) agrees with me. Reggie Miller has said many times before, "Kobe Bryant is the best allaround shooter in the NBA" and even alltime.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e360/bsm40492/fadeaway.jpg

BlackMamba24
08-02-2009, 02:12 PM
also the overall goat. :bowdown:

DuMa
08-02-2009, 02:13 PM
:oldlol:

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 02:15 PM
also the overall goat. :bowdown:
:applause: Im glad Im not the only one with wisdom.

gpfanz
08-02-2009, 02:15 PM
Kobe is the best all around shooter of alltime[/IMG]

Thats your opinion and nobody can take it away from u..

Juges8932
08-02-2009, 02:17 PM
I don't entirely disagree with your post. But you are going to get flamed like nobody's business. This thread will be long by the end of the day.

CantStop
c/s. Sound crazy but it's true. Reggie is a better 3 point shooter than Kobe but Kobe is better overall and is better creating his own shots. Same with Bird. Michael's 3 point shot was ass cheeks so he's not in the discussion.

PianoMan
:roll: :roll: Just because reggie miller says he is doesnt mean we agree. Kobe is not clutcher than ray allen. This thread is a joke:sleeping

Doranku
08-02-2009, 02:18 PM
You'd think the 'best all around shooter of alltime' would have shot at least 47% during ONE of his years in the league..

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 02:18 PM
:oldlol:
http://i2.iofferphoto.com/img/item/374/885/11/dunk20.jpg

YOU MAD?

Typical bitter rockets fan.

playtetris
08-02-2009, 02:19 PM
forget guys like Bird and Reggie Miller, all they do is sit their a** on the 3pt line and spot up and shoot. And oh, Brian Scalbrine can do that too.

:wtf:

time to go back to the OTC

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 02:20 PM
:roll: :roll: Just because reggie miller says he is doesnt mean we agree. Kobe is not clutcher than ray allen. This thread is a joke:sleeping
I'd take Reggie Miller's word, the guy who's made more 3's then anyone who's ever played in the league, over some 40+ year old computer geek.

IInvented
08-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Only Bryant stans agree in this thread.. GTFO..
Ray Allen, Reggie Miller, Larry Bird, Glen Rice>>>>>>>>>>>>Bryant

juju151111
08-02-2009, 02:22 PM
c/s. Sound crazy but it's true. Reggie is a better 3 point shooter than Kobe but Kobe is better overall and is better creating his own shots. Same with Bird. Michael's 3 point shot was ass cheeks so he's not in the discussion.
lol WTF do you mean Same with Bird?? When did Bid forget how to take midrange jumpers?:wtf: LOL GOAT my ass. The only GOAT is MJ.

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 02:23 PM
You'd think the 'best all around shooter of alltime' would have shot at least 47% during ONE of his years in the league..
Like I said, Kobe is a volume shooter, and takes plenty of 20+ ft fadeaways and leaners with a hand all over his face, so as a result his % isn't as high. If Kobe was a spot up shooter like Bird or maybe even Brian Scalbrine, then I gurantee you kobe would shoot as high of a % like Ray Allen, if not higher.

ProfessorMurder

HAHAHAHAHA! True.

PianoMan
I'd take Reggie Miller's word, the guy who's made more 3's then anyone who's ever played in the league, over some 40+ year old computer geek.
F u Sitting on your moms coutch going to work making dackeries at applebees

CantStop
Reggie Miller said it so it's true. I rather take his word over some internet hating on Kobe geeks.

Kobe = GOAT shooter.

Only reason he shoots bad percentages is because the game is so easy that he likes to challenge himself.

juju151111
08-02-2009, 02:24 PM
Reggie Miller said it so it's true. I rather take his word over some internet hating on Kobe geeks.

Kobe = GOAT shooter.

Only reason he shoots bad percentages is because the game is so easy that he likes to challenge himself.
How is he better then Larry Bird?

redhonda76
08-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Kobe is the best all around shooter of alltime, forget guys like Bird and Reggie Miller, all they do is sit their a** on the 3pt line and spot up and shoot...

That's nice to know. But MJ > Kobe

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 02:25 PM
:cheers: The wise man speaks.

wang4three
08-02-2009, 02:26 PM
One thing I'll give Kobe is that he's probably the best pull-up shooter I've ever seen. Including the Untouchable One. Outside of that, I still like a guy like Ray who gets great in any shooting situation, whether it's off pick and rolls, screens, pull up, catching and shooting, and what have you.

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 02:27 PM
That's nice to know. But MJ > Kobe
Kobe Braynt at 30 years old: 4 rings
Michael jordan at 30 years old: 2 rings.

:violin: :hammertime: :violin:

PianoMan
08-02-2009, 02:27 PM

And your point?:rolleyes:

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 02:28 PM

Kobe = GOAT shooter.

Sometimes I think Kobe is playing horse out there, only can the GOAT do this during a NBA game.

Melissa
08-02-2009, 02:29 PM
nash is a better shooter

rosonviyavong
08-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Did you just say hes better than Bird at shooting?

juju151111
08-02-2009, 02:33 PM

MJ had 3 rings at 30 idiot and how does that prove anything??

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 02:34 PM
And your point?:rolleyes:
Kobe still has 6 years of good basketball left in him. With Odom back, and a young team to work with, the Lakers will be competing for a long time. by the time Kobe retires he will have 10 rings, 7 MVP's, 7 Finals MVP's, the alltime scoring leader, 15 time all defence, and will achieve the undisputed GOAT status, and the greatest athlete of alltime.

redhonda76
08-02-2009, 02:34 PM

So i guess

Horry : 7 Rings
Kobe : 4 Rings

Horry > Kobe

And also you just spelled Braynt.

:roll:

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 02:37 PM
nash is a better shooter
:oldlol: Yea a guy who sits his a** on the 3pt line all day long waiting till he's open, but hey Brian Scalbrine can do this too.

http://multimedia.heraldinteractive.com/images/2551670229_scal050502009.jpg

momo
08-02-2009, 02:37 PM
all they do is sit their a** on the 3pt line and spot up and shoot.

Last thing I bothered reading.

rosonviyavong
08-02-2009, 02:38 PM
So i guess

Horry : 7 Rings
Kobe : 4 Rings

Horry > Kobe

And also you just spelled Braynt.

Thats what I always tell the Kobe lovers

kurple
08-02-2009, 02:41 PM
to bad of a 3p shooter to even think about it

gotbacon23
08-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Kobe is the best all around shooter of alltime, forget guys like Bird and Reggie Miller, all they do is sit their a** on the 3pt line and spot up and shoot.

kobe 3.7 3p attempts/ game career
3528 3p attempts out of 18162 overall field goal attempts = 19.4% of his shots are 3's for his career...

bird 1.9 3p attempts/game career
1727 3p attempts out of 17334 overall field goal attempts = 10.0% of his shots are 3's

gtfo about bird sitting his ass behind the 3 point line when kobe shoots threes at nearly double the rate. you've never seen him play.

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Last thing I bothered reading.
Seriously what makes Brian Sclabrine different from Larry Bird? The only difference is Scalbrine has to play with superior athletes, in a tougher era with the toughest defences the league has ever seen. If Brian Scalbrine played in the 80's with a bunch of Oompa Lumpa's in a YMCA league he would be a Hall of famer too. Replace Bird with Scalbrine, and you get the same result.

Bird's opponents in the 80's.
http://www.prestigioushomesflatfeeservices.net/images/ompa%20lumpa%20menbbb.jpg

juju151111
08-02-2009, 02:46 PM
Seriously what makes Brian Sclabrine different from Larry Bird? The only difference is Scalbrine has to play with superior athletes, in a tougher era with the toughest defences the league has ever seen. If Brian Scalbrine played in the 80's with a bunch of Oompa Lumpa's in a YMCA league he would be a Hall of famer too. Replace Bird with Scalbrine, and you get the same result.

Bird's opponents in the 80's.
http://www.prestigioushomesflatfeeservices.net/images/ompa%20lumpa%20menbbb.jpg
It took you 23 posts to expose yourself has a alt account and a idiot. :applause:

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 02:49 PM
3528 3p attempts out of 18162 overall field goal attempts = 19.4% of his shots are 3's for his career...

1727 3p attempts out of 17334 overall field goal attempts = 10.0% of his shots are 3's

gtfo about bird sitting his ass behind the 3 point line when kobe shoots threes at nearly double the rate. you've never seen him play.
I've watched the NBA since the 70's and I use to love watching Bird play, that is until the 2000 era, which is the toughest era of all of sports with superior athletes instead of the oompa loompa players they had in the 50's-80's. When the 2000 era came that is when I realized how easy it was for Bird, Magic, MJ, Kareem etc. Hell I would be an all star too playing in a YMCA league full of oompa loompa's.

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 02:50 PM
It took you 23 posts to expose yourself has a alt account and a idiot. :applause:
It's called wisdom my friend, and there's not alot of posters here with it, but Alpha Wolf, Cant Stop, Fatal9, and KB42PAH. You should thank me, for I am here to educate uninformed fans like yourself about the greatest basketball Player to ever grace the game Kobe Bean Bryant and to educate others on the YMCA era(50's-80's era in the NBA)

PianoMan
08-02-2009, 02:52 PM
It's called wisdom my friend, and there's not alot of posters here with it, but Alpha Wolf, Cant Stop, Fatal9, and KB42PAH.
Cuz there kobe fans huh? get the fu*k outta here

Indian guy
08-02-2009, 02:52 PM
He's definitely in the conversation. And is, IMO, w/o doubt the best contested-jump shot maker the game has ever seen.

kurple
08-02-2009, 02:54 PM
that is until the 2000 era, which is the toughest era

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 02:55 PM
He's definitely in the conversation. And is, IMO, w/o doubt the best contested-jump shot maker the game has ever seen.
:cheers: May the force be with you my young padawan.

Rekindled
08-02-2009, 02:57 PM
durant shoots a way better percetage than Kobe. Kobe isnt even the best all around shooter of his time.

bird= best all round shooter of alltime

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Cuz there kobe fans huh? get the fu*k outta here
No, you should thank people like them and myself, we are here to inform uneducated fans like yourself about the Greatest Player to ever grace this sport, and to educate fans on the YMCA era(50's-80's era in the NBA.)

PianoMan
08-02-2009, 03:00 PM
No, you should thank people like them and myself, we are here to inform uneducated fans like yourself about the Greatest Player to ever grace this sport, and to educate fans on the YMCA era(50's-80's era in the NBA.)
You better find u a playboy cuz i dont play boy i might find out where u stay boy, best to keep yo mouth closed boy.:hammertime:

IInvented
08-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Can we please ban Bryant stans??

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 03:03 PM
durant shoots a way better percetage than Kobe. Kobe isnt even the best all around shooter of his time.

bird= best all round shooter of alltime
I'd take Reggie Miller's opinion over some nobody like yourself.

EMERE
08-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Kobe Bryant is the greatest all around shooter of all time. The wise have finally spoken:applause:One of the greatest jump shooters of all time too:applause: Top 5 when his career ends:cheers: Too bad some not so wise young boys will tell you otherwise. Get this some guy said that if Kobe wins 5 rings 2 mvps etc he will be in Top 11 or Top 12:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Can we please ban Bryant stans??
In other words, you want to ban the few people who have the wisdom and the kindness to educate uninformed fans like yourself? What were doing is a favor for the fans of this beautiful sport of NBA basketball.

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 03:09 PM
Kobe Bryant is the greatest all around shooter of all time. The wise have finally spoken:applause:One of the greatest jump shooters of all time too:applause: Top 5 when his career ends:cheers: Too bad some not so wise young boys will tell you otherwise. Get this some guy said that if Kobe wins 5 rings 2 mvps etc he will be in Top 11 or Top 12:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I am glad the force is with you and that you have a great knowledge of the game.

Melissa
08-02-2009, 03:12 PM
:oldlol: Yea a guy who sits his a** on the 3pt line all day long waiting till he's open, but hey Brian Scalbrine can do this too.

please watch some basketball before posting.

Mikaiel
08-02-2009, 03:15 PM
I'd take Reggie Miller's opinion over some nobody like yourself.

So you believe him when he says LeBron is the best player in the league ?

GiveItToBurrito
08-02-2009, 03:16 PM
He's shot over 37% on threes, what, one time?

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 03:20 PM
People forget Kobe Bryant is the best midrange shooter of alltime, and it's not even close. the term shooter does not exactly mean to spot up and shoot all day long like Bird and Scalbrine, you have to include midrange shooting aspect of shooting. Like turnaround fadeaways, contested 20 ft leaners, pullup jumpers, the fallaway, etc. Kobe has perfected all of this, while guys like bird, have only mastered the 'park my a** behind the 3pt line and wait till Im open' aspect of shooting, in other words the spot up shooting. Kobe has the ability to do this too, but it's too easy for him so he takes ill advised 24 ft fadeaways with a hand all over his face, remember Kobe is a ultimate competitor he likes to be challenged. And sitting his behind on the 3pt line all day long is not challenging.

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 03:22 PM
Reggie Miller has never said Lebron was the best, but I do recall many times where Reggie Miller has called Kobe the best player in the game plenty of times.

lefthook00
08-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Unfortunately in basketball there are no "if's". If you're saying Kobe would have a way better % if he didn't shoot ill-advised shots, then you're saying he is a bad decision maker when it comes to shooting. So he either is the best shooter ever but is stupid, or he is not the best shooter ever and is not stupid. You choose.

nnn123
08-02-2009, 03:25 PM

Reggie Miller also said Jordan is better than Kobe, and that he had the hardest time guarding Jordan, not Kobe. So I guess if Reggie Miller's word is law, this settles the Jordan/Kobe debate.

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 03:29 PM
He's shot over 37% on threes, what, one time?
% are overrated, you have to look at the context of the player's shooting ability. If you watch Kobe play you will see he is easily the GOAT shooter. Never have I seen a guy make so many ill advised 20 ft fadeaways with a hand in his face with such ease. Of course a guy who is a spot up shooter will always have a higher 3pt % then a guy like Kobe, who takes near impossible 3pt shots like 24 ft fadeaways, as oppse to setting up his 3's like what spot up shooters tend to do. Also Lebron had about the same 3pt % as Kobe last season, but anyone with half a brain knows Lebron isn't half the shooter Kobe is.

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 03:33 PM
Unfortunately in basketball there are no "if's". If you're saying Kobe would have a way better % if he didn't shoot ill-advised shots, then you're saying he is a bad decision maker when it comes to shooting. So he either is the best shooter ever but is stupid, or he is not the best shooter ever and is not stupid. You choose.
Like I said the game is too easy for Kobe Bryant, remember Kobe is the ultimate competitor he loves to be challenged. And sitting behind the 3pt line waiting till he's open is not challenging. That's why he takes so many ill advised shots because he likes the challenge of it. Sometimes i think the man is playing horse out there, only can the GOAT do this.

NuggetsFan
08-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Do you actually believe these things that you come up with? :confusedshrug:

08-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Now I am a Kobe Bryant fan, I was born and raised in Los Angeles and have watched the Lakers since I was born, I watched Kobe in high school and remember how ecstatic I was when I learned he was coming to LA. Kobe has definitely been my favorite player to watch, he is an amazing basketball player and is very exciting to watch, but you guys who jump on his dick like he's your best friend need to take a step back and think for a moment. There are plenty of amazing all around shooters that have been through the league and to just say without a doubt that it's Kobe, and everyone else is a retard, etc. makes me hate being a Kobe fan.

Can't people just live with watching an amazing player play and putting him in the discussion with the many other great players we've seen? I don't think he cares where he lands in the "GOAT discussion", as if there's even a way to put one single player as the best..

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Reggie Miller also said Jordan is better than Kobe, and that he had the hardest time guarding Jordan, not Kobe. So I guess if Reggie Miller's word is law, this settles the Jordan/Kobe debate.
That's cuz the media tries to brainwash fans like yourself and they love to shove down Michael Jordan into our throats. Deep down inside Reggie Miller and many others know Kobe is the GOAT, but if they say it in public, they will be crucified by SATAN, also known as the MJ STANS or the Michael Jordan Police department. You must not say Michael Jordan's name in vein, it's against the law... That is why many others are afraid to state the true GOAT, Kobe Bean Bryant. Fortunately I am here to encourage this and educate uninformed brainwashed fans like yourself. Like Obama said "It is time for change"

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 03:43 PM
Do you actually believe these things that you come up with? :confusedshrug:
If you mean wisdom then yes I do.

momo
08-02-2009, 03:44 PM
It's called wisdom my friend, and there's not alot of posters here with it, but Alpha Wolf, Cant Stop, Fatal9, and KB42PAH.
http://www.thinkitout.net/uploads/images/content-images/funny-animals-01-laughing-horse.jpg

IInvented
08-02-2009, 03:46 PM
In other words, you want to ban the few people who have the wisdom and the kindness to educate uninformed fans like yourself? What were doing is a favor for the fans of this beautiful sport of NBA basketball.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Now I am a Kobe Bryant fan, I was born and raised in Los Angeles and have watched the Lakers since I was born, I watched Kobe in high school and remember how ecstatic I was when I learned he was coming to LA. Kobe has definitely been my favorite player to watch, he is an amazing basketball player and is very exciting to watch, but you guys who jump on his dick like he's your best friend need to take a step back and think for a moment. There are plenty of amazing all around shooters that have been through the league and to just say without a doubt that it's Kobe, and everyone else is a retard, etc. makes me hate being a Kobe fan.

Can't people just live with watching an amazing player play and putting him in the discussion with the many other great players we've seen? I don't think he cares where he lands in the "GOAT discussion", as if there's even a way to put one single player as the best..
Do not be afraid to share wisdom my friend, I shall give you force and I shall protect those who need wisdom and protection against SATAN, or as I like to call them the MJ Stans and the MJPD. Like Martin Luther King would say "We must believe"

KoolKat
08-02-2009, 03:55 PM
This discussion is on its way to become the greatest thread ever, so many gems :oldlol:

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 03:56 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
Do not worry my friend, I shall share you wisdom and give you force. Wisdom will come to you one day, you just need the courage to believe.

I had a dream that SATAN(MJPD) shall not crucify me

I had a Dream that uninformed fans shall have the courage to speak wisdom.

I have a Dream that change shall come and thou people will believe Kobe Bryant's dominance among those who've gracedb such a beautiful sport of NBA basketball.

May the Force be with you.

momo
08-02-2009, 03:59 PM
This discussion is on its way to become the greatest thread ever, so many gems :oldlol:

Too true.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/b_lew/legendary-thread.jpg

And I do feel educated!

juju151111
08-02-2009, 04:01 PM
Do not be afraid to share wisdom my friend, I shall give you force and I shall protect those who need wisdom and protection against SATAN, or as I like to call them the MJ Stans and the MJPD. Like Martin Luther King would say "We must believe"
MJPD WTF this is either brans or cache alt. LOL Exposed

Abraham Lincoln
08-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Yet another Abraham Lincoln inspired gimmick?

Abraham Lincoln
08-02-2009, 04:04 PM
No coincidence. Both be among the worst posters this board has ever seen.

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 04:05 PM
This thread is the most educational you will ever read, Do you realize how fortunate you are to be educated by a basketball savant like myself? I share wisdom to those who need it. I shall protect those who believe in change. Join me my friend and the force shall be with you.

Long Lived 24! Long Lived 24! Long Lived 24!

Bow down with me to be blessed by the basketball GOD, Kobe Bean Bryant.

All Hail #24 Kobe Bean Bryant.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

bhallic24
08-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Kobe is the best all around shooter of alltime, forget guys like Bird and Reggie Miller, all they do is sit their a** on the 3pt line and spot up and shoot. And oh, Brian Scalbrine can do that too. Kobe has got it all when it comes to shooting ability, the turn around fadeaway, the fallaway, 20 ft leaners, pullup jumpers, and can also spot up and shoot effectively. Never have I seen a guy make so many ill advised 20 ft fadeaways with a hand in his face with such ease. It's as if he can do it with his eyes closed!(literally) He's also the best clutch shooter of alltime. The reason why you guys will think I'm crazy is because Kobe's 3pt% isn't as high as guys like Bird or Reggie Miller. The reason is because those guys like Bird, are spot up shooters and set up their 3 pt shots off screens and open catch and shoot jumpers, but Brian Scalbrine can do that to. :confusedshrug: When Kobe takes 3pt shots their usually like 24 foot fadeaways and leaners with a hand all over his face. Yet he still shoots a respectable %. Kobe also takes a good portion of those bailout 3's at the end of the shot clock or buzzer, which are usually near impossible shots. Remember Kobe is a volume shooter, he needs to get into his rythm. So as a result Kobe is one of those guys who will take plenty of shots until he gets into his rythm, as a result his 3pt% isn't as high as guys like Ray Allen. If Kobe was a spot up shooter like Bird, and set up his 3pt shots for open looks I gurantee you kobe would shoot as good of a % of guys like Ray Allen or Bird, if not higher.

And I know you guys might not agree because you guys like to hate on the soon to be GOAT, but even Reggie Miller(one of the best 3pt shooters of alltime) agrees with me. Reggie Miller has said many times before, "Kobe Bryant is the best allaround shooter in the NBA" and even alltime.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e360/bsm40492/fadeaway.jpg

your just stating the obvious. we already know kobe's the best ever.

KoolKat
08-02-2009, 04:08 PM

That some truth right here.

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Maybe thou people have wisdom???

RajonKGcelts
08-02-2009, 04:09 PM
I love how he left even all time out of quotations. your a dumbass leave the site

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 04:10 PM
That some truth right here.

I am glad I have shared wisdom with you my friend. This is what I am here for to bless those who need wisdom and to share the force, to believe.

chitownsfinest
Nice job mods

RajonKGcelts

Bacon just wrecked you hahahahaha best post ever

juju151111
Maybe thou people have wisdom???
They made that term and always using it. Brans/Cahce exposed before you even get to be a troll for a week.

steeph28
08-02-2009, 04:11 PM
This thread is the most educational you will ever read, Do you realize how fortunate you are to be educated by a basketball savant like myself? I share wisdom to those who need it. I shall protect those who believe in change. Join me my friend and the force shall be with you.

Long Lived 24! Long Lived 24! Long Lived 24!

Bow down with me to be blessed by the basketball GOD, Kobe Bean Bryant.

Isn't it supposed to be "long live" not "long lived"?

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 04:15 PM
They made that term and always using it. Brans/Cahce exposed before you even get to be a troll for a week.
Just because thou people share wisdom, doesn't mean thou people are one. Thou wisdom people shall think alike my friend, I shall share wisdom with you too my friend, I shall give you force. This is what I am here for my friend. Think of this as a blessing from a basketball savant like myself.

amfirst
08-02-2009, 04:16 PM
How is Ray Allen better than Kobe. Kobe mid range is far superior to Ray. Ray may have a case for three point shots, but that's because he needs to run through screens to get a high percentage shot. Kobe's in your face threes are much more dificult to make.

People have high percentage shot because they shoot a lot less contested shots.

nbastatus
08-02-2009, 04:17 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/celtics/profile_ray_allen350650.jpg

Big#50
08-02-2009, 04:17 PM

Sick ownage.

CantStop
08-02-2009, 04:19 PM
LongLived#24 is just spitting gospel in this thread to inform you dimwits about the greatness of Kobe Bryant. It's nice to see another poster that hasn't been brainwashed.

Big#50
08-02-2009, 04:23 PM
LongLived#24 is just spitting gospel in this thread to inform you dimwits about the greatness of Kobe Bryant. It's nice to see another poster that hasn't been brainwashed.
Kobe will be in my top 5 if he wins one more ring.

KoolKat
08-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Hey young follower come join to praise the real god, the entity known as Kobe Bryant :bowdown:

Long Lived#24 and CantStop speak that crack talk that make love to your eardrum and you love it young padawan :applause:

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 04:33 PM
The wise man speaks.

ProfessorMurder
08-02-2009, 04:34 PM
How is Ray Allen better than Kobe. Kobe mid range is far superior to Ray. Ray may have a case for three point shots, but that's because he needs to run through screens to get a high percentage shot. Kobe's in your face threes are much more dificult to make.

Taking a sh*tload of contested shots is not good basketball. You always want to find a player to get an open shot.

TryToBeUnbias
08-02-2009, 04:35 PM
i think this is someone posing as a kobe homer if that makes sense

TheAnchorman
08-02-2009, 04:35 PM
http://villagethinker.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/obvioustroll.jpg

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 04:36 PM

Amen brotha. :cheers:

juju151111
08-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Brainwash into thinking wat exactly?

CantStop
08-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Brainwash into thinking wat exactly?

Brainwashed into thinking anything concerning basketball, Jordan was the GOAT in. Media did that.

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 04:42 PM
i think this is someone posing as a kobe homer if that makes sense
You cannot pose to wisdom my friend, posing as a follower of GOD is an insult to the GOAT himself, Kobe Bean Bryant. I am simply a basketball savant who was sent down to earth from GOD himself, Kobe Bryant. I am here to share knowledge from my Lord, and inform those who need Wisdom!

Long Live 24! Long Live 24! Long Live 24!

All Hail the supreme Lord, in the hienarchy of all sports. GOD himself, the BLACK MAMBA!

AMEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

Rockets(T-mac)
08-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Damn, off-season needs to go by quicker......

CantStop
08-02-2009, 04:43 PM
You cannot pose to wisdom my friend, posing as a follower of GOD is an insult to the GOAT himself, Kobe Bean Bryant. I am simply a basketball savant who was sent down to earth from GOD himself, Kobe Bryant. I am here to share knowledge from my Lord, and inform those who need Wisdom!

All Hail the supreme Lord, in the hienarchy of all sports. GOD himself, the BLACK MAMBA!

AMEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

Repped

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 04:47 PM
Brainwashed into thinking anything concerning basketball, Jordan was the GOAT in. Media did that.
Exactly, I am here to inform brainwashed zombie fans like juju here. I shall protect those who have been crucified by SATAN(MJPD), I shall stop the SATAN followers from shoving space jam toys in thou fellow men's throats! Join me like my friend CantStop here, and you shall be granted Force and Wisdom!

Showtime
08-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Bird and Reggie Miller, all they do is sit their a** on the 3pt line and spot up and shoot.

I stopped reading right there. Usually when you want to make a point, you have to know wtf you are talking about before people take you seriously. Yet another alt account troll on my ignore list.

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 04:51 PM
Repped
Thank you my brother, I am glad we have shared wisdom together and united to give wisdom to those who need it! You have made our Lord proud. May the force be with you my fellow savant. :cheers:

Together we will achieve immortality as basketball savants sent down to this planet to fight SATAN!(MJPD)

dyna
08-02-2009, 04:52 PM
Larry Birs is better,
Even Vince Carter is better all around shotter.:violin:

juju151111
08-02-2009, 04:55 PM
??? I don't see people going around saying MJ was the Goat 3 point shooter or dunker. Most people say VC or DR.j is. MJ is the goat and how is it brainwash when its the truth.

dr8ked
08-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Adam morrison >>>>>>>> mr bean

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Larry Birs is better,
:oldlol: Do not worry my friend, not every man were granted wisdom from the GOD himself, Kobe Bryant. I, however am one of the few who were blessed with wisdom from my Lord, and I shall share it with you my friend, take this bread and eat it my friend, and give it to your disciples and tell them Long live 24!!!

CantStop
08-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Larry Birs is better,

:oldlol: @ Wince being a better shooter than Kobe. His percentages are worse than Kobe and he doesn't get half the attention that Kobe does. Also Mamba takes way harder shots than any player in the league. See, this is why I defend Kobe so much because of non sense like this.

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Adam morrison >>>>>>>> mr bean
It is a shame such a human bieng like yourself, were not fortunate enough to be blessed by the GOD himself, Kobe Bean Bryant. Do not worry my friend, I shall educate those who need it. Here is the first lesson, Kobe Bryant is the best all around shooter of alltime.

AMEN BROTHER!

HighFlyer23
08-02-2009, 05:05 PM
wow these clowns actually worship kobe :lol

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 05:07 PM
:oldlol: @ Wince being a better shooter than Kobe. His percentages are worse than Kobe and he doesn't get half the attention that Kobe does. Also Mamba takes way harder shots than any player in the league. See, this is why I defend Kobe so much because of non sense like this.
Brother, this is why our Lord(Kobe Bryant) has sent us here, we cannot take such nonsense from these SATAN followers, we must unite together my friend and fight SATAN and free his SATAN followers and give them wisdom. The thought of half man half wimp bieng a better shooter then GOD himself, Kobe Bryant is absolutely a disgrace! Thou art any man shall speak such nonsense or vein towards GOD!

KoolKat
08-02-2009, 05:08 PM
Brother, this is why our Lord(Kobe Bryant) has sent us here, we cannot take such nonsense from these SATAN followers, we must unite together my friend and fight SATAN and free his SATAN followers and give them wisdom. The thought of half man half wimp bieng a better shooter then GOD himself, Kobe Bryant is absolutely a disgrace! Thou art any man shall speak such nonsense or vein towards GOD!

Amen brother, amen :bowdown:

Agent_Zero
08-02-2009, 05:08 PM
No he's not.

This **** should never have made it to 8 pages. I swear, ISH just combusts during the offseason...

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 05:11 PM
wow these clowns actually worship kobe :lol
There is nothing wrong with worshipping GOD, he blesses us with wisdom and force. I see, SATAN(MJPD) has held you hostage, do not worry my friend, I shall free thou Satan followers.

KoolKat
08-02-2009, 05:12 PM
No he's not.

This **** should never have made it to 8 pages. I swear, ISH just combusts during the offseason...

This youngster def. needs to learn about the greatness and recognize the holiness of Kobe Bryant.

Like Rakim said recently : Holy are you :bowdown:

HighFlyer23
08-02-2009, 05:12 PM
No he's not.

This is what happens when deluded Kobe fans escape from their mental asylums :lol

KoolKat
08-02-2009, 05:13 PM
This is what happens when deluded Kobe fans escape from their mental asylums :lol

MJ stan needs to shut up :rolleyes:

LongLived#24
Amen brother, amen :bowdown:
May the force be with you my friend. I am glad to inform another fan like yourself. Keep believing my friend, and you will gain force. :cheers:

HighFlyer23
There is nothing wrong with worshipping GOD, he blesses us with wisdom and force. I see, SATAN(MJPD) has held you hostage, do not worry my friend, I shall free thou Satan followers.

http://fourhorsementattoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/kobe-crying.jpg

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 05:15 PM
No he's not.

You are very fortunate my friend, you have been blessed 8 pages worth of Wisdom!

KoolKat
08-02-2009, 05:17 PM
You are very fortunate my friend, you have been blessed 8 pages worth of Wisdom!

And still counting.

Oh my lord, bless me with your knowledge, wisdom and force :bowdown:

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 05:19 PM
MJ stan needs to shut up :rolleyes:
I am glad you have joined CantStop and myself to fight SATAN and help free his followers. I reckon, you have been sent here also from our Lord as a basketball savant, to spread wisdom.

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 05:22 PM
And still counting.

Oh my lord, bless me with your knowledge, wisdom and force :bowdown:
You have learned well, my young padawan, I shall grant you more wisdom and force. Here, take this bread, and give it to your disciples and tell them Long Live 24!

KoolKat
08-02-2009, 05:25 PM
You have learned well, my young padawan, I shall grant you more wisdom and force. Here, take this bread, and give it to your disciples and tell them Long Live 24!

I'll do it, praying the lord to give me the strenght to spread his word around the land and make this simple men into wisemen :bowdown:

LAClipsFan33
08-02-2009, 05:27 PM
The REAL best all around shooter of all time...

http://www.nba.com/media/west2_627.jpg

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 05:33 PM
I'll do it, praying the lord to give me the strenght to spread his word around the land and make this simple men into wisemen :bowdown:
You have done well, my young padawan, now go on and preach the Lord's word brother! As Alpha Wolf, CantStop, KB42PAH, and Fatal9 have done well for the Lord. Together we unite into a force to be reckon with.

Long Live 24! Long Live 24! Long live 24!

All hail the Lord's supreme dominance in the heinarchy of all sports! The Greatest Player of Alltime, Kobe Bean Bryant!

AMEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND PRAISE THE LORD!

PianoMan
08-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Someone close this thread please

Harison
08-02-2009, 05:35 PM
LongLived#24, welcome to my ignore list, troll. :violin:

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 05:38 PM
The REAL best all around shooter of all time...

http://www.nba.com/media/west2_627.jpg
Ahh yes, Jerry West, the man was the best all around shooter playing with a bunch of oompa loompa's in the YMCA league era(50's-80's era in the NBA)

Jerry West's opponents in the 70's.
http://quizzandquon.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/midget-ballin.jpg

Killbot
08-02-2009, 05:39 PM
And to think....it's only going to get worse if Lakers manage to get another championship with Kobe....

PianoMan
Ahh yes, Jerry West, the man was the best all around shooter playing with a bunch of oompa loompa's in the YMCA league era(50's-80's era in the NBA)

Dude u arent funny at all seriously, Somebody ban him or close this damn thread.

KoolKat
The word of the god begins to spread all over the land :

http://ducetwo.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/kobe-ebay.jpg

Worship real gods, young fanatic :bowdown:

LAClipsFan33
08-02-2009, 05:41 PM

Yea...your an idiot

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 05:42 PM
LongLived#24, welcome to my ignore list, troll. :violin:
:no: Ignoring my wisdom is rejecting GOD himself, Kobe Bean Bryant. How dare you speak his name in vein. You shall be crucified by my Lord and his savants.

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 05:44 PM

AMEN BROTHER! Wisdom at it's finest right here. :cheers:

HighFlyer23
08-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Someone close this thread please

Mods must be sleeping ...

To all Kobe worshipers ... witness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv3ltCD39OU

:bowdown:

CantStop
08-02-2009, 05:54 PM

I saw that shirt on Facebook. I ordered the yellow and purple. Money well spent. I'm sure a bunch of bible worshipers will stare at my shirt and get furious not knowing Kobe is GOD.

KoolKat
08-02-2009, 05:55 PM
I saw that shirt on Facebook. I ordered the yellow and purple. Money well spent. I'm sure a bunch of bible worshipers will stare at my shirt and get furious not knowing Kobe is GOD.

Tell them the word of the REAL lord :bowdown:

blinp
08-02-2009, 05:55 PM
First of all, stop smoking on Star Wars all day long. The movie's good and all, but this is BASKETBALL!!
Second, you know nearly all of us are more like Siths anyway.

Now, KB is a very good player, but he's certainly not the best ever. Call me a MJ stan if you want, I don't really give a ****.

greymatter
08-02-2009, 06:05 PM
What a dumbfuk.

Bird only made 700 something 3 pointers in his career. He was not just some spot up shooter. He shot with his offhand nearly as well as his primary and made tons of tough shots over good defenders. He abused the likes of Dennis Rodman like Bobby Brown on Whitney.

dr8ked
08-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Courtney lee >>>>> mr bean

loot
08-02-2009, 06:13 PM
forget guys like Bird and Reggie Miller, all they do is sit their a** on the 3pt line and spot up and shoot

Who's this idiot? I think you mistake Larry Bird the baller with a Dodo.

KoolKat
08-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Courtney lee >>>>> mr bean

Thou shall burn in eternal fire

Disaprine
08-02-2009, 06:31 PM
The admins in this website rule :roll:

tedloc
08-02-2009, 06:34 PM
:cry:

another kobe thread?... seriously?

can we get another jordan thread? i havent' seen many of those on ish...

man these boards are getting ridiculous.

dr8ked
08-02-2009, 06:38 PM
ricky rubio>>>>> mr bean

inclinerator
08-02-2009, 06:41 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown::cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 06:54 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown::cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Praise the Lord my friend, and you will be granted force and wisdom!

Eldrunko247
08-02-2009, 06:57 PM
This thread is so gay. Kobe Stans should all go kill themselves. Kobe is a streak shooter. He'll have one good shooting night and the next 3-4 off. He's also streaky in games. Getting hot in bunches and cold in bunches. Just look at his fg%. Jeff should just do us all a favor and ban all the d'ick riding Kobe Stans.

Obvious troll job though

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 06:59 PM
ricky rubio>>>>> mr bean
Thou Lord shall crucify you for thou stupidity. My Lord will ban you for eternity and you shall burn in hell with the SATANS(MJPD) if thou stupidity continues. You shall not be granted any wisdom today my friend, for I am sorry for thou stupidity. I shall pray to my Lord to bless you with wisdom.

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 07:03 PM
This thread is so gay. Kobe Stans should all go kill themselves. Kobe is a streak shooter. He'll have one good shooting night and the next 3-4 off. He's also streaky in games. Getting hot in bunches and cold in bunches. Just look at his fg%. Jeff should just do us all a favor and ban all the d'ick riding Kobe Stans.

Obvious troll job though
To kill thou Kobe stans is to kill wisdom and to kill wisdom, is to promote SATAN(MJPD).

darius15
08-02-2009, 07:07 PM

Yup, that must be it.:rolleyes:

branslowski
08-02-2009, 07:22 PM

:oldlol: ..Dude isn't me....But I bet he's someone who views Pah's page very often...

And F*ck you Abe...You only call me a bad poster because I don't suck Wilt's dick like you...Kill yourself....Oh wait...

darius15
08-02-2009, 07:24 PM
by the time Kobe retires he will have 10 rings, 7 MVP's, 7 Finals MVP's, the alltime scoring leader, 15 time all defence, and will achieve the undisputed GOAT status, and the greatest athlete of alltime.

that's the dumbest thing i've ever seen posted, congratulations:applause:

branslowski
08-02-2009, 07:24 PM
To kill thou Kobe stans is to kill wisdom and to kill wisdom, is to promote SATAN(MJPD).

Seriously....Only me, mayhems and a few ppl on youtube, uses the "MJPD" word...PM me and tell me who you are...

CantStop
08-02-2009, 07:38 PM
Seriously....Only me, mayhems and a few ppl on youtube, uses the "MJPD" word...PM me and tell me who you are...

What's MJPD?

Big#50
08-02-2009, 07:38 PM
that's the dumbest thing i've ever seen posted, congratulations:applause:
Beyond.

catch24
08-02-2009, 07:43 PM

It's not me, lol. Funny how he uses the "mjpd" word though - must be a groupie.

*edit* the op is an idiot

branslowski
08-02-2009, 07:45 PM
What's MJPD?

Michael Jordan Police Department.....Anything Kobe does, or anytime a Fan is proud of Kobe for something, this group of stans get vastly upset and try to diminish Kobe or take the light away...Like if Kobe scores 50pts...They get pissed at that, then start jabbering on and on about how MJ dropped 50pts better than Kobe, and how MJ did it against 12 monster's on the court, and MJ had a broken neck and was blind and still killed his oponent, and then the..."HA, beat that"...follows....

Me and a few guy's bought that word in...To anger the MJ stans...Looks like someone we know is on here using it under a secret account...So offcource ppl would think this account is me or catch, because we are the only 2 from our little youtube click that post here on ISH....So I really don't blame juju or other's for thinking we are this fool...

CantStop
08-02-2009, 07:47 PM
Michael Jordan Police Department.....Anything Kobe does, or anytime a Fan is proud of Kobe for something, this group of stans get vastly upset and try to diminish Kobe or take the light away...Like if Kobe scores 50pts...They get pissed at that, then start jabbering on and on about how MJ dropped 50pts better than Kobe, and how MJ did it against 12 monster's on the court, and MJ had a broken neck and was blind and still killed his oponent, and then the..."HA, beat that"...follows....

Me and a few guy's bought that word in...To anger the MJ stans...Looks like someone we know is on here using it under a secret account...So offcource ppl would think this account is me or catch, because we are the only 2 from our little youtube click that post here on ISH....So I really don't blame juju or other's for thinking we are this fool...

Haha. That's funny. :oldlol:

LongLived#24
08-02-2009, 07:48 PM
I am simply a basketball savant sent down to earth from GOD himself, Kobe Bryant. I am here to provide wisdom and force to those who need it. Do not worry my friend I will protect you from SATAN and his followers. Now spread the word of the Lord.

AMEN BROTHER!

All hail the Lord of supreme dominance in the heinarchy among every player that have graced this game, GOD himself, Kobe Bryant!