PDA

View Full Version : JR Smith possibly posting gang-related code on Twitter? UPDATE:He deleted his account

thatoneblackguy
08-04-2009, 05:52 PM
J.R. Smith's Twitter Page Drawing "Controversy" :lol

The Denver Post reports:

"Nuggets guard J.R. Smith's Twitter page is drawing controversy because his updates have been written in a way that associates him with the Bloods street gang.

According to the Denver Post, words that would have a "C" in them are replaced with "K." If a word has both in them, then the "C" is removed altogether.

"Those are still little messages that are being transcended back to some of the neighborhoods," Rev. Leon Kelly, executive director of Open Door Youth Gang Alternatives in Denver, told the Post. "Not to say in no way is he promoting a gang. But people got to understand that a lot of these kids come from gang neighborhoods. Their friends are still involved in doing what they do. Just because one was able to get out of that lifestyle, many of them don't forget where they come from."

Last week, upon his release from jail, Smith thanked his fans and wrote: "I just Kame home. ... I kouldnt have done it with out yall.""

SAKOTXA
08-04-2009, 06:02 PM
wow JR Smith is an idiot

KoolKat
08-04-2009, 06:25 PM
wow JR Smith is an idiot

Klearly.

GreatGreg
08-04-2009, 06:27 PM
K[/B] oolKat]Klearly.
:roll: :roll:

kurple
08-04-2009, 06:40 PM
JR is so ****ing stupid.

LAClipsFan33
08-04-2009, 06:42 PM
Blood is a bool ***** but he need to cKhill with all that braziness homie

Kids don't need to be beein' all that on the komputer

Have a bigarette and cKhill my nig

GOBB
08-04-2009, 06:45 PM
I heard this story for Stephen Jackson not JR Smith...wonder if this is some sort of hoax.

KBryant24
08-04-2009, 06:47 PM
J.R. shouldn't even be allowed to play in the League..He doesn't appreciate what he has, and I for one think he needs to be thrown back onto the streets so he realizes how nice the NBA lifestyle really is.

ashar008
08-04-2009, 06:52 PM
http://www.sadfans.com/res/walk-it-out-JR-smith.gif

Toizumi
08-04-2009, 06:52 PM
who cares. This doesnt make him any less of a baller and if he wants to pose like a gangmember (or actually be one in his spare time) then so be it. He's not doing anything illegal replacing all his C's with K's and I don't believe in all this role model nonsense. Look at the guy, he's NOT a role model. You might wanna ball like him and make the type of money he makes but thats about it and that goes for most ballers and so called role models. :hammerhead:

KoolKat
08-04-2009, 06:53 PM
Looks like a retard from that gif. Good Job J.R.

KBryant24
08-04-2009, 06:54 PM

+1

kurple
08-04-2009, 06:54 PM
J.R. shouldn't even be allowed to play in the League..He doesn't appreciate what he has, and I for one think he needs to be thrown back onto the streets so he realizes how nice the NBA lifestyle really is.

Eh.. okay?

NuggetsFan
08-04-2009, 06:55 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: funny coming from someone with your username.

But It's pretty clear by now J.R isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

LAClipsFan33
08-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Paul Pierce is still gangstaest in the league

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGAPpfrf4fk

Iiiingle...WOOOOOOOD !!!

kurple
08-04-2009, 06:57 PM

I like that look, it means that he is playing great if he does it, I wan't him to look like that even more.

KoolKat
08-04-2009, 06:59 PM
Paul Pierce is still gangstaest in the league

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGAPpfrf4fk

Iiiingle...WOOOOOOOD !!!

Su-Wu !

kurple
08-04-2009, 06:59 PM
who cares. This doesnt make him any less of a baller and if he wants to pose like a gangmember (or actually be one in his spare time) then so be it. He's not doing anything illegal replacing all his C's with K's and I don't believe in all this role model nonsense. Look at the guy, he's NOT a role model. You might wanna ball like him and make the type of money he makes but thats about it and that goes for most ballers and so called role models. :hammerhead:

:applause:

cavsfanatic
08-04-2009, 07:11 PM
That's funny cuz its not true. If a blood went to say crazy they'd say brazy it doesn't count for words like came. If its a cr in a word they replace it wit br lmao @ the so called expert not knowing that. U learn that through rap music and watching gangland or crips and bloods.

OneMoreSucka
08-04-2009, 07:28 PM
I like that look, it means that he is playing great if he does it, I wan't him to look like that even more.
Agreed. And he was lighting the Lakers up that game.

vert48
08-04-2009, 07:37 PM
I hope Melo makes a don't snitch video for him so that no one finds out.

Eldrunko247
08-04-2009, 08:28 PM
blood vs krips showdown between paul pierce and jr smith.

drewdizzle
08-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Isn't J.R. Smith from the Suburbs of New Jersey :wtf:

LA_Showtime
08-04-2009, 08:45 PM
JR Smith could be promoting his gang, or he could just be an idiot. Considering his upbringing, I'll go with the latter.

KingsFan416
08-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Blood gangs exist on the East Coast?

KingsFan416
08-04-2009, 08:56 PM
blood vs krips showdown between paul pierce and jr smith.
Paul Pierce is a Crip? He's a Blood. I have yet to see Crip and Vice Lords members in the NBA.

unknown101
08-04-2009, 09:09 PM

PP = from LA

JordanL
08-04-2009, 09:09 PM

He's trying real hard to make sure people think he's a gangsta. Imagine if white people knew that not every black guy was in a gang...:oldlol:

OneMoreSucka
08-04-2009, 09:10 PM
Every "big" gang exists all over the nation.

D-Rose
08-04-2009, 09:18 PM
http://fantastiksports.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/thuggets1.jpg

JG000
08-04-2009, 09:19 PM

he's from freehold

there might be a crappy spot or two but it's a generally nice area, i think

unknown101
08-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else wanna see J.R. Smith get in a big Ron Artest like brawl. Or maybe a fight between Artest and JR (I think Artest would win)

OneMoreSucka
08-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else wanna see J.R. Smith get in a big Ron Artest like brawl. Or maybe a fight between Artest and JR (I think Artest would win)
It's just you...I'm pretty sure him and Nate got into it and both went flying into the seats during the NY brawl though...

magnax1
08-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Lol that actually looks really cool, even though its made on paint. I usually call them the buttnuggets though. More british, and more retarded.

KingsFan416
08-04-2009, 09:31 PM
PP = from LA
I know Paul Pierce is from LA. I was talking about JR Smith. He's from the East Coast. He's from New Jersey.

Bcogswell
08-04-2009, 09:47 PM
I think hes just an idiot, not a gang member.

LAClipsFan33
08-04-2009, 09:50 PM
I know Paul Pierce is from LA. I was talking about JR Smith. He's from the East Coast. He's from New Jersey.

Jersey adopted Blood gang culture in the late 90's. From what I've heard Jersey is a Blood city like Long Beach is a crip city.

GreatGreg
08-04-2009, 10:32 PM
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3897/scr1249439497.png

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4029/scr1249439486.png

beasted86
08-04-2009, 10:35 PM
The bloods were probably protecting his butthole in jail... so I don't fault him for giving them a subliminal shout out

GreatGreg
08-04-2009, 10:39 PM
lol.... He's mad crazy saying the shit he says on there...

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/2375/scr1249439896.png

Zak
08-04-2009, 10:39 PM
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3897/scr1249439497.png

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4029/scr1249439486.png
thats not jrs twitter

GreatGreg
08-04-2009, 10:40 PM
thats not jrs twitter
really? cuz I just twitter-searched J.R Smith and that was the one that first showed up...

unknown101
08-04-2009, 10:42 PM
thats not jrs twitter

Why the hell do people make twitter accounts to pretend they are someone famous??? Do they really have nothing better to do?

I didn't find out until he signed with LA that I was always looking at the wrong ron artest twitter.

KBryant24
08-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Really this guy needs to get locked up

unknown101
08-04-2009, 10:43 PM
Really this guy needs to get locked up again

Fixed

brantonli
08-04-2009, 10:55 PM
http://www.sadfans.com/res/walk-it-out-JR-smith.gif

Looked like he was trying to impersonate a chicken.

OneMoreSucka
08-04-2009, 11:00 PM
LOL at people posting his fake twitter. Are you ****ing kidding me.

His twitter is @jr_smith1

Edit: He just deleted it. Smart move.

D-Rose
08-04-2009, 11:05 PM
LOL at people posting his fake twitter. Are you ****ing kidding me.

His twitter is @jr_smith1

Edit: He just deleted it. Smart move.
No, that's a bad move, means he's got something to hide.

OneMoreSucka
08-04-2009, 11:07 PM
No, that's a bad move, means he's got something to hide.
No it means he read the denver post and realized how he really should stop.

Maniak
08-04-2009, 11:11 PM
Cartmanclone will be happy, Im sure.

omarnyc
08-04-2009, 11:19 PM

the funny thing is jr smith aint even from the streets, dude grew up way out in the farmlands in jersey,his introduction to 'the hood' came from attending prep school in newark. did anybody remember him on nba rookies that came on nbatv, his mom and dad still treated him like a kid, dude asked his mommy if he could buy a new car and she said NO. also devin harris asked him if he still get beatings and he said his mom do hit him sometimes...so now all a sudden dude is bloody? :roll:

StroShow4
08-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Klearly.

:oldlol: :roll:

OneMoreSucka
08-04-2009, 11:24 PM
the funny thing is jr smith aint even from the streets, dude grew up way out in the farmlands in jersey,his introduction to 'the hood' came from attending prep school in newark. did anybody remember him on nba rookies that came on nbatv, his mom and dad still treated him like a kid, dude asked his mommy if he could buy a new car and she said NO. also devin harris asked him if he still get beatings and he said his mom do hit him sometimes...so now all a sudden dude is bloody? :roll:
Just because your image appears to be one way, doesn't mean you don't live your life entirely different from that.

unknown101
08-04-2009, 11:26 PM
Klearly.

The statement combined with your name just makes it hilarious lol.

omarnyc
08-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Just because your image appears to be one way, doesn't mean you don't live your life entirely different from that.

what image? dude was a nobody rookie. yo if you get some kinda thrills believing your favorite nba players are gang affiliated then it is what it is.

cavsfanatic
08-04-2009, 11:31 PM
As I said before it doesn't count for words unless its a cr in front of it. Blood talk = crazy = brazy...came = came lmao like how do they not know this. Bloods say words wit c's they only don't say the word its a cr in the beginning. That's why they call crips krabz and so on. Go rent bloods and crips and stop believing what the media saying cuz they wrong

OneMoreSucka
08-04-2009, 11:33 PM
what image? dude was a nobody rookie. yo if you get some kinda thrills believing your favorite nba players are gang affiliated then it is what it is.
You derive way too much from what I say. Half of the "affiliations" you hear about I doubt are even real, the other half I despise as it just gives a worse rep for the nba.

OneMoreSucka
08-04-2009, 11:35 PM
As I said before it doesn't count for words unless its a cr in front of it. Blood talk = crazy = brazy...came = came lmao like how do they not know this. Bloods say words wit c's they only don't say the word its a cr in the beginning. That's why they call crips krabz and so on. Go rent bloods and crips and stop believing what the media saying cuz they wrong
I'm thinking oxymoron.

KB2009Champ
08-04-2009, 11:43 PM
whats funny are the nugget fans defending him.

If he were on any other team...

Thugget indeed.

OneMoreSucka
08-04-2009, 11:44 PM
whats funny are the nugget fans defending him.

If he were on any other team...

Thugget indeed.
I'm sure you tried to defend kobe's rape accusations. :violin:

NBA4EVER
08-04-2009, 11:58 PM
didnt j.r. smith get pulled over by a cop while he was doin a live feed with eddy curry in the car on their way to detroit?

cavsfanatic
08-04-2009, 11:58 PM
I'm thinking oxymoron.
Yea lol. The movie tho is actually in the streets talking to actual members... think of lockup raw but stronger lol

OneMoreSucka
08-05-2009, 12:03 AM
operative word is accusation.

J.R. just got out of jail for essentially KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND while driving reckless and proceeds to post gang stuff on twitter. And you are extremely naive if you think he isn't in a gang or at least trying to pretend like he's in one.

Try again 0/1
:oldlol: You kobe people love to try to turn everything someone says into something else. Not even gonna bother with this one.

NuggetsFan
08-05-2009, 01:12 AM
Just what I expected, you have no response. Typical 'Kobe people' response when you have nothing real to say. Btw, I didn't bring him up, you did. Don't turn this into a Kobe fan thing.

Focus on the topic - the guy that some Nugget fans have defended in this thread. Bringing up Kobe ain't helping your cause.

My point was that its funny that Nugget fans are still defending this guy. Sorry but even if he was on my team I most definately woudn't defend him. I'd want him to play well while he's on the team while hoping like hell the GM was looking to move him.

I'll say it again. The term Thugget truely applies to JR.

Take off the blinders, JR is far from being a model citizen.

Try again 0/2.

I'm not really defending him ..but I don't CARE at all what he does when he's on twitter or w.e he's doing. As long as it doesn't effect the team\his play then no big deal to me.

I love how "fans" try to act like they know these players off the court based on what the media reports it's a joke.

emsteez forreal
08-05-2009, 04:48 AM
from what i read from this thread, you people are idiots. if he was posting "i just ckame home from ckourt or whatever", then yes, that is blatantly gang-related. i have alotta friends that'll txt me saying "kool". gang-related? not at all. whoever identified this as 'gang-related' is racist and further trying to further the 'thugget' persona.

YAWN
08-05-2009, 05:20 AM
from what i read from this thread, you people are idiots. if he was posting "i just ckame home from ckourt or whatever", then yes, that is blatantly gang-related. i have alotta friends that'll txt me saying "kool". gang-related? not at all. whoever identified this as 'gang-related' is racist and further trying to further the 'thugget' persona.

if it was "fruit loops" bynum or "old man" oden no one would read into it much. but given who it is and that persons history, it seems like a pretty reasonable assumption.

DoGGa
08-05-2009, 05:24 AM
Who cares really?

As long as he keeps playing on exciting ball ya'll shouldn't even be bothered.

kurple
08-05-2009, 07:10 AM

Billups = Thug of the year

kurple
08-05-2009, 07:18 AM
operative word is accusation.

J.R. just got out of jail for essentially KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND while driving reckless and proceeds to post gang stuff on twitter. And you are extremely naive if you think he isn't in a gang or at least trying to pretend like he's in one.

Try again 0/1

How old are you?

playtetris
08-05-2009, 07:32 AM
not many people know this, but jr smith actually posts on this site under the name 'cartmanclone'

KingJay718
08-05-2009, 08:28 AM
LOL Kid is a clown. Ricky Davis 2.0.

Albert Einstein
08-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Someone should cick JR Smith in the head. What is he thincing? Doesn't he know everyone see's twitter and people will see his tweets. Same with Facebooc.

Us genius white guys change our k's to c's.

kurple
08-05-2009, 09:44 AM
Doesn't he know everyone see's twitter and people will see his tweets. Same with Facebooc.

o'rly?

fatboy11
08-05-2009, 09:47 AM
Whether or not that was some kind of gang-related thing, J.R. Smith is still one of the biggest (perhaps the biggest) idiots in the entire NBA. Good basketball player, stupid person.

I remember when that show "NBA Rookies" came out with him and Okafor and I think Iguodala and everyone was calling him idiot (because he sounded and acted like one). There were people on this forum that were like "he's just 18 years old, he's just a kid". Well, 5 years later........still a ****ing idiot. Maybe even more of an idiot.

Maybe there are bigger idiots in the NBA, but J.R. is the most blatant idiot in the NBA.

kurple
08-05-2009, 09:52 AM
Good basketball player, stupid person.

Correct, and thats all that matters to me. Should say great player, but OK.

John Smith
08-05-2009, 09:58 AM
JR Smith: Giving black people a bad name since 2002

KB2009Champ
08-05-2009, 10:24 AM
How old are you?

Is hooked on phonics needed here?

Google JR smith and you will read articles about his best friend's mom forgiving him for causing the accident. The only reason he didn't do more time was because the guy's parents asked the judge not to give him a harsh sentence.

So yes, JR Smith essentially killed his best friend with his reckless driving. Capiche?

Glide2keva
08-05-2009, 10:25 AM
That's funny cuz its not true. If a blood went to say crazy they'd say brazy it doesn't count for words like came. If its a cr in a word they replace it wit br lmao @ the so called expert not knowing that. U learn that through rap music and watching gangland or crips and bloods.
And you too can be a better gang-banger, detriment to your people?

kurple
08-05-2009, 10:27 AM

Google JR smith and you will read articles about his best friend's mom forgiving him for causing the accident. The only reason he didn't do more time was because the guy's parents asked the judge not to give him a harsh sentence.

So yes, JR Smith essentially killed his best friend with his reckless driving. Capiche?

how old?

Glide2keva
08-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Correct, and thats all that matters to me. Should say great player, but OK.
Wow, the standards of greatness have really slipped in the past 10 years.

2LeTTeRS
08-05-2009, 10:55 AM

No disrespect but you seem to not grasp that people cited for reckless driving in accidents that result in people's death all the time. That is not a crime that comes with a great deal of prison-time. Still sucks that it happened, but the way your framing this (especially in your first post) was to intentionally make it seem harsher than the crime that occurred.

KB2009Champ
08-05-2009, 11:27 AM
No disrespect but you seem to not grasp that people cited for reckless driving in accidents that result in people's death all the time. That is not a crime that comes with a great deal of prison-time. Still sucks that it happened, but the way your framing this (especially in your first post) was to intentionally make it seem harsher than the crime that occurred.

Is it as bad as straight up shooting someone and killing them? Of course not. But someone died due to his recklessness, those facts don't change.

Its amazing that this is even a debate.

ashar008
08-05-2009, 11:44 AM

Someone dying was the direct result of his recklessness. That's a fact that can't be changed.

greensborohill
08-05-2009, 11:55 AM
There's only one word that con truly describe JR Smith.

kobesabi
08-05-2009, 12:02 PM
He just made himself a public target. One of these day, we will probably see a "C" fan punk him out.

"L"

PS: Maybe he's a "K"obe fan. :)

1~Gibson~1
08-05-2009, 12:06 PM
if you look at his twitter page there are alot of words that still have C in them and now-a-dayz kids ta!k krazie lyk th!S !FF y0U N03 wA+ !i m3An :ohwell:

if he was a Blood, then most of the words with C's in them would look like this:

Ckoby Carl
Ckarmelo Anthony
Earl Cklark

CK mean "Crip Killa" and Bloods usually express their affiliation by using Ck (and vice versa for Bos/Crips [Bk])

Do i think JR is in a gang? :no:
Has he ever thought about being in one or used to be in one? duh :lol

kobesabi
08-05-2009, 12:12 PM
if you look at his twitter page there are alot of words that still have C in them and now-a-dayz kids ta!k krazie lyk th!S !FF y0U N03 wA+ !i m3An :ohwell:

if he was a Blood, then most of the words with C's in them would look like this:

Ckoby Carl
Ckarmelo Anthony
Earl Cklark

CK mean "Crip Killa" and Bloods usually express their affiliation by using Ck (and vice versa for Bos/Crips [Bk])

Do i think JR is in a gang? :no:
Has he ever thought about being in one or used to be in one? duh :lol
He just put them back just 4 u Kuz he Kare doing Kommunity service. NBA Kare.

We know what he means now by "Koach K" :D

MannyO
08-05-2009, 12:14 PM
its dumb to be gang-related if your in the NBA. Whats the point in it? You have money and a good house and everything already...

1~Gibson~1
08-05-2009, 12:14 PM
He just put them back just 4 u Kuz he Kare doing Kommunity service. NBA Kare.

We know what he means now by "Koach K" :D
Bloods dont say "cuz" :no: , that's how you get shot :lol

Cuz is a crip word

MannyO
08-05-2009, 12:20 PM
one of these days theres going to be a person that will just blast his head off with a AK 47 the min he throws up another gang sign, paul pierce including. Why throw up a blood sign in his face to intimidate him lmao. Just bust his ass on the court.

phoenix18
08-05-2009, 12:22 PM
I dont see what so bad about this. Can some one explain?

Lamar Doom
08-05-2009, 01:02 PM
JR Smith is one of the biggest dumb sh*ts in the league. I'm sorry if you're a nuggets fan and you feel defensive but it's true, the guy has sh*t for brains.

bdreason
08-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Crips and Bloods aint shyt anymore so who cares.

fatboy11
08-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Correct, and thats all that matters to me. Should say great player, but OK.Uh, no. I'll give him "pretty good". You at least have to be an All-Star to be great. I don't think that's unreasonable.

Interminator
08-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Has anybody even realized that bloods dont replace C's with K's but instead add K after every C which stands for Crip Killer.

JR Smith is not from the streets or the hood for that matter, hes a suburban kid who is getting his perceived as a street thug for his poor attitude, lack of common sense, and his numerous tattoos.

Once again, its the media getting scared that one of those thuggish pro athletes is a gang member. Nobody said **** about some of the players from the 50's and 60's who were racists if not KKK members.

1~Gibson~1
08-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Has anybody even realized that bloods dont replace C's with K's but instead add K after every C which stands for Crip Killer.

JR Smith is not from the streets or the hood for that matter, hes a suburban kid who is getting his perceived as a street thug for his poor attitude, lack of common sense, and his numerous tattoos.

Once again, its the media getting scared that one of those thuggish pro athletes is a gang member. Nobody said **** about some of the players from the 50's and 60's who were racists if not KKK members.
yeah i kinda said that on the last page and lol at the media getting scared :lol

clayton
08-05-2009, 02:09 PM
Blood is a bool ***** but he need to cKhill with all that braziness homie

Kids don't need to be beein' all that on the komputer

Have a bigarette and cKhill my nig
Ze language of a middle school drop out. :oldlol:

Interminator
08-05-2009, 02:12 PM
yeah i kinda said that on the last page and lol at the media getting scared :lol
Its common knowledge the media & casual NBA fans are scared of players in the NBA, In their opinion NBA players are everything wrong with America.

Big black bucks with strange first names, covered in numerous tatoos from their neck to hands, using drugs, fathering illegitimate children, getting locked up, hanging with their ghetto entourage with criminal records, but making $5 Million per year without a college education by doing nothing but playing basketball and wearing shoes.

When Ron Artest beat up those fans, it still scares the **** out of these 5'9 160 lb journalists who write disparging articles about players.

kobesabi
08-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Gangs are nothing but coward chickensh*t that try to take advantage on threatening people with guns while others followed the laws and put down the guns.

If there weren't laws and consequences, we all be pointing guns at each other all day and the last one standing win.

If it's a 1-on-1 situation, where we both have guns and point at each other, who's afraid of who? No one. I wouldn't be afraid to pull the trigger either too.

phoenix18
08-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Gangs are nothing but coward chickensh*t that try to take advantage on threatening people with guns while others followed the laws and put down the guns.

If there weren't laws and consequences, we all be pointing guns at each other all day and the last one standing win.

If it's a 1-on-1 situation, where we both have guns and point at each other, who's afraid of who? No one. I wouldn't be afraid to pull the trigger either too.
If you think so.:confusedshrug:

MannyO
08-05-2009, 04:25 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/act_jose_calderon.jpg

dam every1 wants to be a gang banger nowadays:ohwell:

LAClipsFan33
08-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Crips and Bloods aint shyt anymore so who cares.

I strongly disagree. They still push the line real hard

unknown101
08-05-2009, 05:29 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/act_jose_calderon.jpg

dam every1 wants to be a gang banger nowadays:ohwell:

lol **** Jose Calderon, Paul Pierce, JR Smith... Who's next? Yao Ming? Dirk? The gasol brothers might have their own gang for all we know.

1~Gibson~1
08-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Gibson is gangbanging too :D

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/tools/med/2007/06/ipt/1180844896.jpg

http://rawsportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/daniel-gibson.jpg

I show be his advocate and follow along :pimp:

shortlunatic
08-05-2009, 05:47 PM
its dumb to be gang-related if your in the NBA. Whats the point in it? You have money and a good house and everything already...

its a lifestyle, theres something about it that will never leave you, no matter how bad you really want it too. This isnt directly for JR cuz im hearin he never came from the hoods, but mainly for all the other grown men. Remember, some of these guys have witnessed crap like that from the ages of 5 and 6. Even once there older and better opportunities present themselves, they'll never forget the old ways.

shortlunatic
08-05-2009, 05:53 PM

not all of them...i understand the streets are beyond fuked up by now, n gangs are really just a bunch of kids doing watever they want whenever they want with no real sense or purpose. I mean i was actually stabbed like a month ago for no reason at all, except that my friend had the wrong color shirt on, but in kno way do those guys represent what reall gangs were all about. Unfortuantely, the idiots will always give the rest a worse rep than they really deserve...

kobesabi
08-05-2009, 09:28 PM
lol **** Jose Calderon, Paul Pierce, JR Smith... Who's next? Yao Ming? Dirk? The gasol brothers might have their own gang for all we know.
I heard Yao is Kommunist Komrad Triad Fukienese :D

kobesabi
08-05-2009, 09:30 PM
not all of them...i understand the streets are beyond fuked up by now, n gangs are really just a bunch of kids doing watever they want whenever they want with no real sense or purpose. I mean i was actually stabbed like a month ago for no reason at all, except that my friend had the wrong color shirt on, but in kno way do those guys represent what reall gangs were all about. Unfortuantely, the idiots will always give the rest a worse rep than they really deserve...
On LA Times, California is ordered to release 43,000 prisoner in 2 years to deal with budget...so if any of these gang stab you ...stab them back before you get sentenced to prison since you'll be release back anyway.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-prisons5-2009aug05,0,1866042.story

MannyO
08-05-2009, 09:31 PM
On LA Times, California is about to release 43,000 prisoner in 2 years to deal with budget...so if any of these gang stab, you ...stab them back before you get sentenced to prison since they'll be release back anyway.

dam crime is going to be at its highest.

G-train
08-05-2009, 09:40 PM
JR Smith is one of the biggest dumb sh*ts in the league. I'm sorry if you're a nuggets fan and you feel defensive but it's true, the guy has sh*t for brains.
this pretty much sums its up.
He is lucky to be in the USA, in Australia he would have got 3-5 years jail.

shortlunatic
08-05-2009, 10:27 PM
On LA Times, California is ordered to release 43,000 prisoner in 2 years to deal with budget...so if any of these gang stab you ...stab them back before you get sentenced to prison since you'll be release back anyway.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-prisons5-2009aug05,0,1866042.story

thats to bad, hopefully they come up with a solution so that not all of these prisoners get released onto the streets. Half of them really dont deserve second chances...

bagelred
08-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Twitter is down this morning.

JR Smith's fault? Kould be......

IGOTGAME
08-06-2009, 12:27 PM
JR is not a Blood...didnt even read the thread but I thought you should know

Killbot
08-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Why is this thread stickied?

KB2009Champ
08-06-2009, 02:43 PM

I was just wondering the same thing.

bagelred
08-06-2009, 05:09 PM

Because the Bloods got to ISH. They be bad news.

kobesabi
08-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Twitter is down this morning.

JR Smith's fault? Kould be......
It's the Hakerz going after JR.
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2009-08-06-twitter-attack_N.htm

dab0yech0
08-07-2009, 05:01 AM
This is stupid tons of kids I know type like that. I also know JR Smith, he does not bang