PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose Vs John Wall vs Chris Paul Who Will Be the Best PG of the Future?

lilojmayo
08-09-2009, 03:49 PM
For you guys who haven't heard or seen John Wall he is the #1 player in the class of 2009 he is going to University of Kentucky to played under Callipari. . He is a walking highlight reel.
Even Rose journalist homers, admit Wall is faster, jumps higher, has a better change of direction than Rose. Wall is a legit 6'4 like Dwayne Wade.. John Wall is so long, and fast, his ball handling/moves with the ball is like Prime Iverson on Steroids it is so fast. He blocks shots like Wade, and he is a pure passer also.

I have never seen a prospect like John Wall,

I just don't see how players like Rose, Paul, Williams can compete with this dude named John Wall

I say in a few years it will look like as our top pg

1. John Wall
2. Derrick Rose
3. Chris Paul
4. Deron Williams
5. Brandon Jennings
6. Ricky Rubio
7. Tyreke Evans

here a short highlight reel of Wall at the Big Time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhdGVt6y4ns

thoughts?

magnax1
08-09-2009, 03:51 PM
Deron Williams

lilojmayo
08-09-2009, 03:51 PM
He already has a muscle flex thing after ever big dunk.

Basketman
08-09-2009, 03:52 PM
Where would you rank OJ Mayo among them? After all, he is becoming a PG.

CavsLebronMo
08-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Where would you rank OJ Mayo among them? After all, he is becoming a PG.
He plays SG. :rolleyes:

Basketman
08-09-2009, 03:54 PM
He plays SG. :rolleyes:
He wants to play PG.

Brujesino
08-09-2009, 03:55 PM
i still say chris paul to me much more a of a true point gaurd ill take him

hayden695
08-09-2009, 03:55 PM
i havent seen much Wall other than highlights so ill leave him out.

1. D Rose- only if he can improve his D, which is likely cuz he is a competitor.
2. Paul- Just keeps doing what hes doing and improving his game bit by bit and he could be better than rose.
3. Dwill- i personally think he will be better than paul but you said for future and i think paul is younger by a year (going of 2k9 ages:lol ) so i gave it to paul for 'potential'

From what ive seen of Wall he seems like he could be amazing but i dont know what his iq and stuff is like, frankly i dont know much about him but from watching highlights i hope/think he will be great.

lilojmayo
08-09-2009, 04:08 PM
i havent seen much Wall other than highlights so ill leave him out.

1. D Rose- only if he can improve his D, which is likely cuz he is a competitor.
2. Paul- Just keeps doing what hes doing and improving his game bit by bit and he could be better than rose.
3. Dwill- i personally think he will be better than paul but you said for future and i think paul is younger by a year (going of 2k9 ages:lol ) so i gave it to paul for 'potential'

From what ive seen of Wall he seems like he could be amazing but i dont know what his iq and stuff is like, frankly i dont know much about him but from watching highlights i hope/think he will be great.

He is the number 1 player in his class. Do you guys realize how much scouting has improved and with AAU basketball, it is so hard for a #1 player in a class to become anything less than an all star. Just look at 02 to when scouting improved drastically.

Top Ranked player in each HS class coming out of HS

2002: Carmelo Anthony
2003: LeBron James
2004: Dwight Howard
2005: Josh McRoberts
2006: Greg Oden
2007: O.J. Mayo
2008: Brandon Jennings
2009: John Wall

so there was only 1 bust McRoberts, Oden is iffy, but the rest are or will become all stars.

Younggrease
08-09-2009, 04:15 PM
Derrick Rose will never be as good as Chris Paul is right now...

dr8ked
08-09-2009, 04:18 PM
Nothing against rubio but he doesnt belong on that list. maynor,flynn or even patty mills.

Clifton
08-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Rose better than Paul? never happen...

Wall I know nothing about besides a few mixes, which I admit look pretty incredible, but that doesn't really mean anything. I'll let you know once I see him play in a few NCAA games. But even then I'm a horrible judge of talent when it's playing against inferior competition. I thought Durant and Morrison would be about equal in the NBA.

If I had to bet though I'd say Paul is the top PG in the NBA 5 years from now and I'd feel pretty comfortable about it. Simply because it's pretty damn hard to be a better point guard than Chris Paul. It may be nobody in history except Stockton can say that he is, and Stockton couldn't score whenever he wants like Paul can. (And of course Magic, but I almost feel like calling Magic a PG is to devalue him in some way... he was just Magic.)

lilojmayo
08-09-2009, 04:21 PM
Nothing against rubio but he doesnt belong on that list. maynor,flynn or even patty mills.

true idk even know why i put him on the list i should edited it, but the rubio fans will complain.

I never saw what was so great about him in the first place, and he failed to show me that in the olympics. He is not that fast, his handles are sloppy, can't jump, can't shoot, he has nice court vision and he is a good passer, and a pretty good man to man defender.

I never saw the hype about him, and now he is running away and staying in Europe instead of coming to the US to get exposed as the fraud he is.

unknown101
08-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Let's at least wait to see how Wall is in college or as a rookie before we say he will be better than CP3/Rose/DWill.

I think he will be great, but let's see how he ends up doing in college.

hayden695
08-09-2009, 04:28 PM
He is the number 1 player in his class. Do you guys realize how much scouting has improved and with AAU basketball, it is so hard for a #1 player in a class to become anything less than an all star. Just look at 02 to when scouting improved drastically.

so there was only 1 bust McRoberts, Oden is iffy, but the rest are or will become all stars.
I know, but im just saying that personaly i havent seen him enough to tell if he will be better than drose and all the other guys so it wouldnt be right for me to rank him.

Batman
08-09-2009, 04:47 PM
John Wall is not better than Derrick Rose. There is no way he is faster than Rose. Why are we listening to this clown.

Al Thornton
08-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Wall hasn't played an NBA game yet so nobody knows how he'll do. So between Rose and Paul I'll go with Paul.

demons2005
08-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Rose
Wall
Paul

If you look at Paul and his stats/winningness ratio you will see a remarkable Marbury/Francis/D. Stoudamire likeness in his career arc. They all posted good numbers at the beginning of careers on paper but not get winning results. As teams figured this out they stopped playing these guys so much and their stats went down, but the team was either unaffected or improved.

Rose to me is a sure thing.

But in 5 years the best PG will probably still be Deron he has a frame and playing style that will last him a long time and a system that has proven friendly to PG longevity.

Batman
08-09-2009, 04:59 PM
You could argue that Rose is better than Paul right now.

Younggrease
08-09-2009, 05:01 PM

you really can't...unless you are being unreasonable.

Brujesino
08-09-2009, 05:20 PM
you really can't...unless you are being unreasonable.
thats how i see it

Papaya Petee
08-09-2009, 05:28 PM

Huh?

Yung D-Will
08-09-2009, 05:31 PM
Lmao John Wall gets on this list but not Deron Gtfo :oldlol:

hayden695
08-09-2009, 05:32 PM
im a big fan of rose, and not so much with cp3, but even i know thats ridiculous. Future? maybe we dont know yet. But now? No effing way.

Yung D-Will
08-09-2009, 05:33 PM

Did you just say that? Really if you actually believe that you fail

Papaya Petee
08-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Deron Williams is 100 times better then Rose or Wall, and arguably just as good or better then Chris Paul but gets no credit.

Pathetic

Yung D-Will
08-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Deron Williams is 100 times better then Rose or Wall, and arguably just as good or better then Chris Paul but gets no credit.

Pathetic

:applause:

Undisputed
08-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Let's at least wait to see how Wall is in college or as a rookie before we say he will be better than CP3/Rose/DWill.

I think he will be great, but let's see how he ends up doing in college.

That's how I feel about this. Wall looks to be a really promising player, but he hasn't even played a college game. At this point, some people are really going overboard with the John Wall hype.

Pharcyde
08-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Ive met John Wall before, not exactly the most enjoyable person to be around but he's a good player now. But hes not faster, doesnt have a better change of direction then Derrick. And i think they both have the same verticals.

Younggrease
08-09-2009, 06:02 PM
Is John Wall even better than Brandon Knight?

O.J A 6'4Mamba
08-09-2009, 09:17 PM
Is John Wall even better than Brandon Knight?

Brandon Knight is a bust in the making he is so slow.

godofgods
08-09-2009, 09:33 PM
:hammertime:
He already has a muscle flex thing after ever big dunk.

Then he gonna be a bust fo sho.

Yung D-Will
08-09-2009, 09:36 PM
You People don't seem to realize that any pg in the next 5 years not named Ricky Rubio will be a Bust :pimp:

O.J A 6'4Mamba
08-09-2009, 09:41 PM
:hammertime:

Then he gonna be a bust fo sho.

here we go the lilojmayo comparisons.

Younggrease
08-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Brandon Knight is a bust in the making he is so slow.

kid looks like he can shoot and actually run an offense...All I see from Wall is reckless drives to the basket. I never see him run an offense

bleedinpurpleTwo
08-09-2009, 10:17 PM
isn't CP3 already the PG of both the present and future?

let those other kids become All-Stars before we compare them to the current best PG in the league.

NuggetsFan
08-09-2009, 10:39 PM
isn't CP3 already the PG of both the present and future?

let those other kids become All-Stars before we compare them to the current best PG in the league.

That's what I'm thinking. Chris Paul is much much better than Rose at the moment. I can see Rose's case for the future tho.

Throwing in a player who hasn't even played a college game let alone an NBA game tho? :no:.

Batman
08-09-2009, 10:47 PM
That's what I'm thinking. Chris Paul is much much better than Rose at the moment. I can see Rose's case for the future tho.

Throwing in a player who hasn't even played a college game let alone an NBA game tho? :no:.

Derrick Rose had a 36 pt 11 assists game this playoff. What did CP3 do?

NuggetsFan
08-09-2009, 10:52 PM

Derrick Rose had a great playoffs and Paul wasn't exactly on his game. But I can do that all day..

Chris Paul scored more points\got more assists\more rebounds\more steals\shot better from the field and line and 3 point during the regular season.

Not saying Rose can't become better, I don't think he will but to think that Rose is better at this point? :no:

HOLLYWOOD
08-10-2009, 12:37 AM
I hate how people these days are so enamored by scoring PG's that they completely forget about a point's original purpose. Chris Paul is a pure passer and the most efficient regular season for a PG in history. Don't compare new players to him until they do something.

tikay00
08-10-2009, 02:10 AM
um...yeah to whoever said john wall is faster than derrick rose is on drugs. He looks no where near as fast as a highschool rose let alone an nba d rose. I mean yeah he has handles , but he sloppy as hell with his body. He dunks all nice, but doesnt have power dunks like rose. Rose would mash him up fa real. Chicago ballers are just tougher too.

IInvented
08-10-2009, 02:29 AM
Why are u mentioning someone who hasn't even played 1 college game?

Dave3
08-10-2009, 02:43 AM
A 32 and 17 game last year against Dallas. Added more 30 point games against Dallas and the defending champ Spurs(while they were at full length) and more 15+ assist games. Stop judging a player on 5 or 6 games. He was great in the playoffs last year but people like to forget that too easily.

plowking
08-10-2009, 03:44 AM
Anyone have Wall's stats for high school?

nbastatus
08-10-2009, 03:49 AM
Wow? None of the will be better than CP3.

xOShakespearexO
08-10-2009, 10:02 AM
kid looks like he can shoot and actually run an offense...All I see from Wall is reckless drives to the basket. I never see him run an offense

I have to agree witht he op on this one. John Wall is like a pass first pure point guard version of Dwyane Wade. John Wall speed is out of this world, he has a second gear with his speed, there is no doubt in my mind with the ball he is faster than Derrick Rose. Wall only has range about 20 ft with his the HS 3 point line and even that is mediocre

To answer your question about Brandon Knight vs John Wall. From what I ahve seen Brandon Knight shot form is funky, but he has better range a bigger body, not a freak athlete. To me Knight is more of a SG. Wall is a better play maker, not as good shooter, has freakish athletic speed.

Let's start with the physiques of the two No. 1 prospects in their respective classes. Wall is a sinewy 6-foot-4 guard, whereas Knight is more bulked up at 6-3. Both prospects have a game that starts with speed with the ball (although Knight doesn't have that freakish gear of speed like Wall). Wall relies more on change of directions when speed isn't enough, while Knight barrels through traffic with his physical strength.

As scorers, Wall's advantage over Knight is that he jumps better and has the exquisite body control to make him an outstanding finisher in the lane. When Knight is in the lane, he is more apt to seek out contact and try to draw the foul. The advantage Knight has over Wall is that he is a terrific pull-up jump shooter from behind the arc, and he is just a better overall long-range shooter than Wall. In fact, Knight's pull-up jumper from 3-point range is his most dangerous weapon, but it can work against him when he relies on it too much.

At this stage in his game, Knight is much more likely to put up 30 points and have five assists. Wall is more likely to have 18 points and 12 assists. Wall has a better feel for finding scorers when he penetrates. Knight plays more with a scorer's mentality.

Defensively, both players can be dominating. The have great lateral quickness and length. Wall is a little longer and does more damage in the open court, picking up steals with his speed and anticipation. Knight is an impressive half-court defender who uses his strength to keep his opponent out of the lane. Both players also rebound their position at a high level.

The main similarity between the two is that they are elite point guard prospects. Once you break down their games, you find they are effective in different ways.

xOShakespearexO
08-10-2009, 10:16 AM
I hate how people these days are so enamored by scoring PG's that they completely forget about a point's original purpose. Chris Paul is a pure passer and the most efficient regular season for a PG in history. Don't compare new players to him until they do something.

Wall is a pure of passer as it gets he is just a freakish athlete speed and vertical wise and he is pretty tall for a PG at 6'4 with long arms at the

Nike Summit: Wall had 13 points 11 assists 5 steals 2 blocks.
Rose had 8 points 5 assists 4 steals

Rose is turning 21 in septemmber, while Wall is turning 19 in september. Wall as a 19 year old is better than Rose when he was 19.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIm47B6HW74 wall's nike summit highlights

IGOTGAME
08-10-2009, 10:27 AM
To answer your question about Brandon Knight vs John Wall. From what I ahve seen Brandon Knight shot form is funky, but he has better range a bigger body, not a freak athlete. To me Knight is more of a SG. Wall is a better play maker, not as good shooter, has freakish athletic speed.
I disagree, the first thing I see when I see Brandon Knight is great form and great range. It is a little reminiscent of Ray Allen imo. He has a tight compact release that looks the same everytime.

xOShakespearexO
08-10-2009, 10:33 AM
I disagree, the first thing I see when I see Brandon Knight is great form and great range. It is a little reminiscent of Ray Allen imo. He has a tight compact release that looks the same everytime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE_vyKxJYf0
i thought the tightness made it look weird, it is a little to tight, but he has series range i'll give you that. He is more of an SG, than a PG. He can no doubt play the point, but you can tell his athletism isn't no where near any of the top PGs we have seen in the last few years.

Lebron23
08-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Chris Paul cause he's the best playmaker in the NBA.

He's a good defender, and he already led his team in the 2nd Round of the playoffs.

lukekarts
08-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Chris Paul is the best point guard in the NBA already.

He's the best passer / playmaker / assister, which for all intents and purposes are the core of a point guard's role.

He's also an established shooter, he's not seen as a chucker, and his defense is solid enough. He's also the NBA's leading stealer.

Derrick Rose will never reach Chris Paul's level as a pure point guard, but may go on to be the best scoring point guard (if he improves his perimeter game at least).

IMO in 2 seasons:

1. Chris Paul
2. Deron Williams
3. Derrick Rose
4. Rajon Rondo

I don't care about John Wall, he's not proven yet.

LebrickJames84'
08-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Chris Paul is the best point guard in the NBA already.

He's the best passer / playmaker / assister, which for all intents and purposes are the core of a point guard's role.

He's also an established shooter, he's not seen as a chucker, and his defense is solid enough. He's also the NBA's leading stealer.

Derrick Rose will never reach Chris Paul's level as a pure point guard, but may go on to be the best scoring point guard (if he improves his perimeter game at least).

IMO in 2 seasons:

1. Chris Paul
2. Deron Williams
3. Derrick Rose
4. Rajon Rondo

I don't care about John Wall, he's not proven yet.

yeah he has he has proven he is the best player in his class

joshwake
08-10-2009, 03:51 PM
Deron Williams
^ this

O.J A 6'4Mamba
08-11-2009, 09:58 PM
John Wall is a better passer than Rose. Rose has no shot of averaging 10 assists a game i doubt he will ever even go over 8 assists. Wall can though.

Batman
08-12-2009, 11:04 AM
Is Wall better than Rubio?

The Joker
08-12-2009, 11:07 AM
Wall's passing and playmaking is WAY OVERRATED. He's more athletic and a better scorer than Rose but he's not a better passer.

lilojmayo
08-12-2009, 12:29 PM
Wall's passing and playmaking is WAY OVERRATED. He's more athletic and a better scorer than Rose but he's not a better passer.

no way John Wall is the truth. He has so much court vision he could put up CP3 numbers easily, with maybe 2-3 blocks a game. He is that good.

Look up CP3 numbers of this year, and add 2.7 bpg that's john wall numbers.

unbreakable
08-12-2009, 12:59 PM
John Wall is the best High Schooler Ive ever seen. Period.

One thing about him that fascinates me is his ability to dunk with either hand at any given moment, depending on which hand benefits him most during that certain play. I remember tripping out when Tmac or Kobe would dunk with their left cuz it was so rare.. John Wall does it like its a layup. :oldlol:

DwadeOverLebron
08-12-2009, 01:07 PM
paul will be the best pg for a while... he's just too good in all aspects!

2nd will be a tight race between rose and deron, rose being the better scorer and deron being the better distributer.

wall will not be a pure point gaurd in the nba, altho he is a ridiculous passer and equally ridiculous ball handler, he's just too long and athletic not to play the two position when he goes pro, i know most of yall might disagree but again the kids 19 wait till he fills out at around 21-22, he might start out at the point once he gets to the league but in his prime he will be a legitimate sg in the nba... mark my words i've been saying this all year!

O.J A 6'4Mamba
08-13-2009, 11:48 AM
John Wall is the best High Schooler Ive ever seen. Period.

One thing about him that fascinates me is his ability to dunk with either hand at any given moment, depending on which hand benefits him most during that certain play. I remember tripping out when Tmac or Kobe would dunk with their left cuz it was so rare.. John Wall does it like its a layup. :oldlol:

how many HS stars have you seen? :confusedshrug:

Rose
08-13-2009, 11:55 AM
Paul is the best point guard in the nba no one is better than him, D-will is damn close regardless, just because he's a better defender, and a better winner, although Paul does a lot with a lot less. Rose could one day be on their level, if/when he improves his d and three point range. John Wall is basically the coming out of high school version of Tracy McGrady. But when John Wall actually plays against real point guard competition we'll see how he does.

and as to the idiot who said Rose won't ever average ten a game or maybe not even eight he was two shy his rookie year.

Batman
08-13-2009, 11:59 AM
Paul is the best point guard in the nba no one is better than him, D-will is damn close regardless, just because he's a better defender, and a better winner, although Paul does a lot with a lot less. Rose could one day be on their level, if/when he improves his d and three point range. John Wall is basically the coming out of high school version of Tracy McGrady. But when John Wall actually plays against real point guard competition we'll see how he does.

and as to the idiot who said Rose won't ever average ten a game or maybe not even eight he was two shy his rookie year.

I'm a big rose fan. Even i have to admit Rose's rookie year he racked up a lot of assists because he had the 3rd best catch and shoot SG on his team in the league in Ben Gordon ( only Rip and Ray are better). Now that Gordon's gone it won't be as easy for Rose to get those assists.

I see Rose ppg going 20+ and his assist around 7.

liljohnnywall
08-15-2009, 12:12 AM
John Wall will go down as goat. That's right there is a new "lil" on is liljohnnywall

BallersTalk
08-15-2009, 02:30 AM
CP3 will be the best till he retires. He's a unique HOF-caliber PG.

bdreason
08-15-2009, 02:44 AM
What about OJ Mayo??????

He wants to play point! :cheers:

Zak
08-15-2009, 02:56 AM
why don't we wait for john wall to make the nba first

liljohnnywall
08-15-2009, 06:26 PM
why don't we wait for john wall to make the nba first

Wall just 19 yrs old is better than Rose, Mayo, Paul right now.

Niquesports
08-15-2009, 06:47 PM

Where was Kwame Brown
Eddie Curry
Tyson Chandler ranked
I remeber all were sure bets to be all stars and all 3 are bust unless you wanna give Tyson a break for getting easy alley oops from Paul

AdditionalSucka
08-15-2009, 06:48 PM
....Why don't we wait for John Wall makes the nba first.

xOShakespearexO
08-16-2009, 04:00 AM
John Wall will go down as goat. That's right there is a new "lil" on is liljohnnywall

wall is going to be good, not goat. He will be a Top 3 PG when he gets into the league. Great another lilojmayo groupie :rolleyes:

liljohnnywall
11-22-2009, 07:30 AM
John Wall
Brandon Jennings

Then the rest.

oh the horror
11-22-2009, 07:37 AM

Yawn. We get the shtick. You make outrageously lame comments to get people to respond to you. Its boring. You know as well as any legitimate human being with a brain, that you cannot compare a player in from HS to College at this point, to a player in the NBA. So why not just cut out the nonsense and act like a real person in these threads?

Christ, what is it with ISH....it attracts the weirdest fu*king teenagers on the planet or what?

treeztuhn
11-22-2009, 09:25 AM
For you guys who haven't heard or seen John Wall he is the #1 player in the class of 2009 he is going to University of Kentucky to played under Callipari. . He is a walking highlight reel.
Even Rose journalist homers, admit Wall is faster, jumps higher, has a better change of direction than Rose. Wall is a legit 6'4 like Dwayne Wade.. John Wall is so long, and fast, his ball handling/moves with the ball is like Prime Iverson on Steroids it is so fast. He blocks shots like Wade, and he is a pure passer also.

I just don't see how players like Rose, Paul, Williams can compete with this dude named John Wall

1. John Wall
2. Derrick Rose
3. Chris Paul
4. Deron Williams
5. Brandon Jennings
6. Ricky Rubio
7. Tyreke Evans

here a short highlight reel of Wall at the Big Time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhdGVt6y4ns

thoughts?

wheres steve nash????

kidcoolangot
11-22-2009, 10:41 AM
i say let the man enter the nba first. sure he might be better than derrick rose or chris paul when they were 19. but we dont even know what team he is going into. is he going to have a good coaching staff? is he going to fit in the team? is he going to develop into the nba the same way chris paul and d-will did? chances are he might go to the nets and they already have harris as there point.

phxsuns4life
11-22-2009, 12:10 PM
With all due respect, I don't see how ppl are automatically putting John Wall as the best PG in the NBA in a year or two when he hasn't played a minute of NBA ball yet.

Till then he has no place in my list, hype can kill. I like Derrick Rose a lot, hes my pick for now, although CP3 has done a lot in the NBA already.

Meticode
11-22-2009, 12:26 PM
wheres steve nash????

I think he was comparing young point guards.

Bcogswell
11-22-2009, 12:51 PM
In 5 Years it will be:

1. Paul
2. Williams
3. Wall
4. Jennings
5. Rose
6. Rondo
7. Mayo (If he makes the switch over to PG)
:confusedshrug:

CasterL
11-22-2009, 01:08 PM
Im no expert on prospects but from what i have seen from wall he may well play a combo gaurd role once he comes into the nba. he has the scoring ability to play the 2 guard spot and has great passing abilty. he is also a legit 6'4 so i would not be surprised if he didnt play as a pure pg.

atm i haveve got deron and cp3 on par on top
I'm not sold on rose yet
jennings is already better than rose

John wall vs Jennings has the potential to be a great rivalry if all things work out well.

KBryant24
11-22-2009, 02:28 PM
Deron Williams
+1

I don't think you can compare wall to any PG in the league, he has barely played any college ball.
IMO I will not consider Jennings a PG till he actually starts putting up more than just Points...
and where is russell westbrook on everyone's lists?

Roundball_Rock
11-22-2009, 06:46 PM
With all due respect, I don't see how ppl are automatically putting John Wall as the best PG in the NBA in a year or two when he hasn't played a minute of NBA ball yet.

Till then he has no place in my list, hype can kill. I like Derrick Rose a lot, hes my pick for now, although CP3 has done a lot in the NBA already.

This.

Kiddlovesnets
11-23-2009, 02:54 AM
Well Chris Paul is already a top 10 PG in NBA history, he is gonna be a lot better than any of those young PGs.

liljohnnywall
11-23-2009, 03:30 AM

1. John Wall
2. Derrick Rose
3. Chris Paul
4. Deron Williams
5. Brandon Jennings
6. Ricky Rubio
7. Tyreke Evans

thoughts?

:applause: great scouting report liloj. August 2009. Looks like you were right about Evans and Jennings even Mayo being the real deal. We all know John Wall. My only question who is the next big time player?:confusedshrug:

Melo Man
12-23-2009, 08:25 AM
Aight 5 Years from now:

PG.
1.Chris Paul
2.Tyreke Evans/Brandon Jennigs
4.Derrick Rose
5. John Wall

SG.
1. Dwayne Wade
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Brandon Roy
4. Joe Johnson
5. Kevin Martin

SF.
1. Carmelo Anthony (my fave player)
2. LeBron James
3. Michael Beasley
4. Kevin Durant
5. Danny Granger

PF/C
1. Dwight Howard
2. Chris Bosh
3. Gerald Wallace

thats all i could think of...

TROLL_HUNTER
12-23-2009, 12:42 PM
true idk even know why i put him on the list i should edited it, but the rubio fans will complain.

I never saw what was so great about him in the first place, and he failed to show me that in the olympics. He is not that fast, his handles are sloppy, can't jump, can't shoot, he has nice court vision and he is a good passer, and a pretty good man to man defender.

I never saw the hype about him, and now he is running away and staying in Europe instead of coming to the US to get exposed as the fraud he is.

Gotcha!! its clear you are a troll with an agenda. First off, putting Wall in the same line with proven players like Paul or Deron or even Rose sounds way too ridiculous. So, according to your say, Rubio has shown nothing despite hes been a pro for 5 YEARS ALREADY and being awarded as best young player in Europe by the FIBA whereas your beloved JW has done NOTHING amongst real men.

Now Jennings is also godlike. I must remind you Jennings was nothing in Europe either and Rubio was considered million miles ahead of him. If he could not come over to the States to school your lovely ones is cos he doesnt have the money for the payout. would you borrow him 6 millions? However, Jennings is turning out very good which doesnt mean RR would not be even better once in the NBA

as for nba-proven player and not empty promises, Chris Paul and Deron are the 2 clear cuts for best PG in the coming years. that should be out of discussion for the time being

FKAri
03-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Aight 5 Years from now:

PG.
1.Chris Paul
2.Tyreke Evans/Brandon Jennigs
4.Derrick Rose
5. John Wall

SG.
1. Dwayne Wade
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Brandon Roy